This is an open call for FQxI Membership. Nominations for eligible researchers and outreach specialists are being accepted on a rolling basis. You can submit a self-nomination or nominate someone else.
FQxI Member is a researcher (theoretical or experimental, or both) or outreach specialist who works on topics within the purview of FQxI, has a mindset supportive of FQxI’s goals and philosophy, and has excellent credentials and significant research/outreach accomplishment, and promise.
Criteria for Membership
- Is an exceptional researcher and/or has an exceptional record of outreach and equity work,
- Works on Foundational Questions in Physics or Cosmology,
- Has a Ph.D.,
- And their academic interests align with FQxI’s foundational themes.
Membership benefits include
- Eligibility to apply for Fulcrum Grants of $1,000 to $15,000 for travel, workshops, collaborations, equity work, and more related to questioning the foundations of science. These grants are for Members only.
- Invitations to international conferences hosted by FQxI (based on capacity).
- Posting privileges on FQxI’s Forums.
- Participation in a community with scientists and outreach specialists excited to explore the foundations of science.