Search FQXi

If you are aware of an interesting new academic paper (that has been published in a peer-reviewed journal or has appeared on the arXiv), a conference talk (at an official professional scientific meeting), an external blog post (by a professional scientist) or a news item (in the mainstream news media), which you think might make an interesting topic for an FQXi blog post, then please contact us at forums@fqxi.org with a link to the original source and a sentence about why you think that the work is worthy of discussion. Please note that we receive many such suggestions and while we endeavour to respond to them, we may not be able to reply to all suggestions.

Please also note that we do not accept unsolicited posts and we cannot review, or open new threads for, unsolicited articles or papers. Requests to review or post such materials will not be answered. If you have your own novel physics theory or model, which you would like to post for further discussion among then FQXi community, then please add them directly to the "Alternative Models of Reality" thread, or to the "Alternative Models of Cosmology" thread. Thank you.

Contests Home

Previous Contests

What Is “Fundamental”
October 28, 2017 to January 22, 2018
Sponsored by the Fetzer Franklin Fund and The Peter & Patricia Gruber Foundation
read/discusswinners

Wandering Towards a Goal
How can mindless mathematical laws give rise to aims and intention?
December 2, 2016 to March 3, 2017
Contest Partner: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Fund.
read/discusswinners

Trick or Truth: The Mysterious Connection Between Physics and Mathematics
Contest Partners: Nanotronics Imaging, The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, and The John Templeton Foundation
Media Partner: Scientific American

read/discusswinners

How Should Humanity Steer the Future?
January 9, 2014 - August 31, 2014
Contest Partners: Jaan Tallinn, The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, The John Templeton Foundation, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

It From Bit or Bit From It
March 25 - June 28, 2013
Contest Partners: The Gruber Foundation, J. Templeton Foundation, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

Questioning the Foundations
Which of Our Basic Physical Assumptions Are Wrong?
May 24 - August 31, 2012
Contest Partners: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, SubMeta, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

Is Reality Digital or Analog?
November 2010 - February 2011
Contest Partners: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

What's Ultimately Possible in Physics?
May - October 2009
Contest Partners: Astrid and Bruce McWilliams
read/discusswinners

The Nature of Time
August - December 2008
read/discusswinners

Forum Home
Introduction
Terms of Use

Order posts by:
 chronological order
 most recent first

Posts by the author are highlighted in orange; posts by FQXi Members are highlighted in blue.

By using the FQXi Forum, you acknowledge reading and agree to abide by the Terms of Use

RSS feed | RSS help
RECENT POSTS IN THIS TOPIC

Jayakar Joseph: on 7/25/10 at 15:27pm UTC, wrote Thank you dear Steve, Happy to know you are fine. I really enjoyed all...

Steve Dufourny: on 7/22/10 at 16:54pm UTC, wrote Hello dear Jayakar, Just to say you hello. Hope you are well. Best...

Jayakar Joseph: on 5/31/10 at 16:52pm UTC, wrote Dear Steve, Mass exists as energy-mass, that is representational as...

Steve Dufourny: on 5/31/10 at 13:09pm UTC, wrote Hello, Thanks also, Do you consider the origin of mass like coded in the...

Jayakar Joseph: on 5/30/10 at 14:40pm UTC, wrote Thank you dear Steve, As the mass of the rotating membrane is expressional...

Steve Dufourny: on 5/30/10 at 9:49am UTC, wrote I thank you , it's relevant all that dear Jayakar.The determinism and the...

Jayakar Joseph: on 5/28/10 at 2:56am UTC, wrote Continuation of previous post .... In this epicentric displacement,...

Jayakar Joseph: on 5/27/10 at 11:01am UTC, wrote Thank you dear Steve, Epicentric displacement on rotation is causal for...

RECENT FORUM POSTS

Robert McEachern: "Superpostions are irrelevant to any description of a thing "as it is"; they..." in Schrödinger’s Zombie:...

Steve Dufourny: "Be sure Joe ,you are not realist you know,you told us things that nobody..." in First Things First: The...

Steve Dufourny: "Joe, study a Little bit the evolution of this Earth,we have bones analysed..." in First Things First: The...

Georgina Woodward: "What exists unobserved is relevant to QM. Whether it is modeled..." in Schrödinger’s Zombie:...

Steve Dufourny: "this second law is so important,my theory of spherisation and these quantum..." in Mass–Energy Equivalence...

Steve Dufourny: "I must explain what is the real meaning of Spherisation in my theory.It is..." in Mass–Energy Equivalence...

Steve Dufourny: "lol no indeed it is not a lot,like I said I liked your general ideas.I have..." in The Demon in the Machine...

Steve Agnew: "There are three assumptions...is that a lot? The aether particle mass, the..." in The Demon in the Machine...

RECENT ARTICLES
click titles to read articles

First Things First: The Physics of Causality
Why do we remember the past and not the future? Untangling the connections between cause and effect, choice, and entropy.

Can Time Be Saved From Physics?
Philosophers, physicists and neuroscientists discuss how our sense of time’s flow might arise through our interactions with external stimuli—despite suggestions from Einstein's relativity that our perception of the passage of time is an illusion.

Thermo-Demonics
A devilish new framework of thermodynamics that focuses on how we observe information could help illuminate our understanding of probability and rewrite quantum theory.

Gravity's Residue
An unusual approach to unifying the laws of physics could solve Hawking's black-hole information paradox—and its predicted gravitational "memory effect" could be picked up by LIGO.

Could Mind Forge the Universe?
Objective reality, and the laws of physics themselves, emerge from our observations, according to a new framework that turns what we think of as fundamental on its head.

FQXi FORUM
October 16, 2019

CATEGORY: What's Ultimately Possible in Physics? Essay Contest (2009) [back]
TOPIC: Matter-universe to Cluster-matter-universe by Jayakar Johnson Joseph [refresh]
Bookmark and Share
Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Sep. 1, 2009 @ 14:46 GMT
Essay Abstract

On considering the essentiality to resolve the paradoxes in physics, a top-to-bottom approach with bottom-up integration to cluster the Heterogeneous-matters of Universe is attempted that emerges with a non-inflationary Cluster-matter-universe. In this model the Universe is assumed as a single cluster-matter of cosmic-matrix in fluidity, trifurcated into coherently embedded cluster-matters and further cluster-matters up to infinity and has spontaneous dynamics intrinsically. Hence there is a comparative analysis is been worked out to compare this Cluster-matter-universe with the Universe described by Lambda-CDM model of cosmology that is expressed as Matter-universe. This implies an outcome of phenomenological probabilities that can be integrated with the New-physics that is on emerging with Particle-physics and Cosmology. The prime expectations are the phenomenological variations in Neutrino-physics. There are expectations from symmetry breaking paradigm of the Proton-neutron mass-difference in Gauge model by Pions and their mass in the Higgs system; and also from the phenomenological developments on Mesons and Baryons, that indicates the possibility of the bottom-up integration for this model. Thereby this Cluster-matter-universe model concludes the necessity to investigate for re-structuring the atomic analogy by analyzing the elastic scattering on Parton distribution, while considering the Hierarchy problem and Fine tuning problem in Renormalization for the Unification of fundamental forces of Nature and this may be the ultimate possibility in Physics. Hence the expectations from Beyond Standard Model for Particle-physics are much significant to proceed on these objectives for this Cluster-matter-universe model.

Author Bio

Completed medical graduation on 1977 from Tirunelveli Medical College. From 1979 to 1995 engaged in private medical practice and Healthcare software designing. From 1995 onwards occupied in a research on Mater Physics and waiting for the grant of patent on, ‘Triplet clustering and computing the Heterogeneous-matters of Universe’. Member in Indian Society for Technical Education. Member in Technology Transfer Centre. Member in Consultancy Development Centre. Member in World Academy of Young Scientists. Participated training programs in Mathematica. Teaching faculty in Medical Radiological Physics.

Download Essay PDF File

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Sep. 25, 2009 @ 07:25 GMT
Dear Readers,

There is an error in Author Bio: ‘Mater Physics’ to be ‘Matter Physics’ (Physics of Matters)

Regretting for this oversight,

Jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Peter van Gaalen wrote on Sep. 27, 2009 @ 11:43 GMT
You have an original view of 'matter', apart from mainstream ideas. I like that.

you told me that the mass of matter has two sets of dimensions by the quantities of cluster-mass and elementary-mass. But what is conjugation-mass?

You als say in your essay that in Cluster-matter-universe the force carrier is the net centrifugal force by the spin of elementary matters that is not particles, whereas in Matter-universe they are bosons. But if it is not particles, what is it? Can you explain what you mean?

You use a lot of new terms. I will rephrase it as follows, so correct me if I didn't understand what you ment:

- ICM and CCM form a CnCM

- there exists two forms of CnCM: MCnCM and DCnCM

- in a MCnCM: ICM and CCM have the same mass

- in a DCnCM: ICM and CCM have different mass

- ECM is a cluster of 3 EM's

- CnCM exists of 3 subcluster matter

What is the difference between ECM and CnCM?

Peter

Bookmark and Share
report post as inappropriate

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Sep. 28, 2009 @ 14:34 GMT
Dear Peter van Gaalen,

Thank you very much for your interest on this article.

Conjugation-mass is the convolution of cluster-mass and elementary-mass, that is in analogy with the 'Mass' expressed in mainstream physics.

Force carrier is the space flux of a quantum space that is tensor field of matter. Though it is not assumed as specifically defined particle, it is in analogy with the 'boson' formulated in QM.

CCM, ICM is MCnCM.

CCM, ICM, ECM is DCnCM.

In a MCnCM: ICM and CCM have equal cluster-mass.

In a DCnCM: ICM and CCM have equal cluster-mass along with elementary-mass of ECM

CnCM does not exist of sub-cluster-mattes, but the ICM and CCM of CnCM may have, if they are not terminal-cluster-mattes.

ECM does not have sub-cluster-mattes as they emerge from terminal-cluster-mattes as EM and are conjugate in DCnCM.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Oct. 19, 2009 @ 18:01 GMT
Hello dear Mr Jayakar Johnson Joseph,

Nice to know you .

I liked a lot your point of vue of universal unification.

We search the nature of things,this matter ,this mass ,this energy .

The quest of our truths and truth like a rainbow of our hopes .All is around us ,in us ,above us .In this chief orchestra ,this light.

All is light ,it becomes mass in time ,the light creates the matters ,the lifes ,the intelligence ,the consciousness .It synchronizes the velocities and become gravity ,in an ultim code of building ,it exists ,without any doubt ,an ultim physical aim ,the harmony between matters ,mass ,intelligences .

We are catalyzers of this light ,a result of this light which in the time line has built in a spece ,evolving .

We evolves towards a perfect harmony between mass and light .The physicality evolves ....the light becomes mass .

Best Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Oct. 24, 2009 @ 13:17 GMT
Dear Steve,

Thanking you and happy to be known by you.

In this Coherent-cyclic cluster-matter model of universe, as all matters of the universe are in cyclic dynamics; the energy is an integral part of the mass of matters and even there won't be gravitation if matters are not in dynamics.

With best regards,

jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Oct. 24, 2009 @ 14:10 GMT
Dear Jayakar ,

You are welcome,Thanks too to your nice response .

I agree with you about the mass link .

I see that as linked with the rotations of the quantum and cosmological spheres .

The energy ,the mass ,the gravity are due to a movement ,the rotation of spheres I think .I don't see an other universal link.The mv of spheres is sure an universal constant where the evolutive increasing of mass must be considered.

You know I am persuaded what the number is the same ,it's the same number for our cosmological spheres and our quantum entanglement .This number implies a number of rotations thus fields ,thus steps of energy too ,an important point I think is the evolution where the mass increases ,thus the gravity .It's there that the time activates the rotations ,and the light ,space becomes mass towards an uiltim aim ,an ultim mass.There we can insert the specific thermodynamic .

It exists without any doubt a specific polarity ,a specific code of becoming ,a specific dynamic of building .

This universal equation is fascinating .I see our Universe like a beautiful sphere in evolution with its spheres built by quantum spheres .They turn and always turn our spheres towards the harmony between mass and its lifes ,intelligences and consciousness.

Just a thought

Sincerely

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Oct. 25, 2009 @ 13:36 GMT
Dear Steve,

There is cyclic dynamic link between the cluster-matters of universe, in that the micro and macro cosmological domains are connected, may be in simultaneity with the spin of composite particles and elementary particles, that is described in quantum mechanics; except bosons that are representational as space in this model.

The gravitation emerges by the force carrier of elementary-cluster-matter, that is boson and it is the prime force for all other fundamental forces of nature that are representational variations of it only. Collective gravitation is proportional to the conjugation-mass of an object and that is the gravity we observe. Multiverse is not explainable in this model as it describes the universe as a single cluster-matter with embedded sub-cluster-matters and further sub-cluster-matters trifurcated up to infinity. There is no cosmological constant as this model does not describe any inflationary universe.

As quantum numbers including quantum spin numbers are the numeric representations of conserved quantities in a quantum system, it is applicable for this model also by redefining the quantum systems that may be for discrete applicability. Time emerges with chronological events. As cosmic-matrix is in fluidity 'space' is only expressional and not have mass of matters.

The quantitative difference within symmetry emerges with polarity.

Altogether, universe does not have any shape and it is coherently dynamic; but the beginning of origin of dynamics in the universe may not be predictable.

Your interest on this article provides me opportunity to self analyse things that evolves; thanking you ..

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Oct. 26, 2009 @ 19:35 GMT
Dear Jayakar,

I can understand your point of vue .

That said I don't agree about the form .Our Universe is unique and in evolution .All has a cause and an effect .The referential must be rational ,physically speaking.

When I speak about spheres ,you are going to understand me .

All is correlated with this simple universal link ,the spherisation .

In resume ,quantum entangled spheres and their rotation implying mass and rule of complemenatrity and evolution which build spheres (cosmological spheres,same number than quantum spheres !!important about the quantization and the steps of fields ,interactions ,forces ,energies ..toward the planck scale and its limits .)And all that in a pure thermodynamical link inside an universal sphere in improvement ,optimisation ,harmonization of complexification .The rotating spheres link all .It's fundamental it seems to me .

The numbers of interactions is the same than the numbers of rotating spheres ,thus of course we must class with pragfmatism these interactions .

Thus you can't use a referential without limits in a geometrical point of vue ,the form is essential thus like the mass ,the gravity .... .But of course it's just my opinion .

In all case happy to share different point of vue .And good luck for the contest.

Best Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Oct. 27, 2009 @ 13:49 GMT
Dear Steve,

Much happy to have your encouragement and wish.

Existence of the universe is eternal, in that evolutions are in locality rather than in entirety. Referential is rational when observed within the system, in that universe has single entity. Referential is a positive integer for Conjugated cluster-matter (CnCM) that is the conjugation of coherent cluster-matter (CCM) with incoherent cluster-matter (ICM) when observed from exterior of the system; that is in analogy with matter antimatter correlations.

Quantum entanglement implies rotating spheres/domains that have quantum non-local connections. Cause of rotation effects energy-mass transfer and vice versa; that is thermodynamics. As these spheres not have symmetry I would like to term as domains in that the cluster-matter orbits and imply that the universe not has shape.

Complementarity is interpreted as multi-field interactions by cluster-mass and elementary-mass in duality and at this point it's not definitive on the applicability of wave function as it may entail derivational expressions for the multi-field interactions of travelling wave. Quantum numbers are levels in quantum and have discrete applicability on this.

Energy-mass transfer from one sphere of rotation to another sphere of rotation is proportional to the angular momentum and duration of interaction between both spheres of rotations, in that geometry is applied.

As everything described is in indeterminate form of algebraic expression, beginning of the origin of dynamics in the universe is not deterministic; thanking you ..

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Oct. 27, 2009 @ 18:17 GMT
Dear Jayakar ,

You are welcome .

Thanks for your answer .

I am going to explain my point of vue en correlation with my theory of spherisation ,a GUT of rotating spheres .

It's the mass which is proportional with the rot of entangled spheres .

About the waves ,it's the same ,the duality is linked with the space .Teus the contact of rot and the spherical fields too are considered.

The numbers of spheres and their specific rotations imply the mass ,the fiedls are proportional towards the ultim energy in all .Thus it's not really a transfert but a stable system where we take the enrgy with the steps of the entanglement towards the wall ,the planck scale.

The intrication is false I think ,many confound informations with intrications .The copehagen Interpretation is more logic .The imaginaries don't satisfy the fundamentals .

The gravitation appears in its locality and not with exterior causes tyransfert .It's important about the main central sphere and its codes in time and space evolution .

There the electromagnetism is considered like a parameter of evolution too where the synchronization with gravity permits mass .

The evolution is determinist and all is linked in a specific equation of building .

The number is specific like all with limits .The eternality is not our physicality ,behind yes but not here .Perhaps at this physical sphere harmonized ,there the eternity begins between mass systems (spheres,lifes ,intelligences,interaction and that in a micro ,meso or macro point of vue .)

The ultim equation needs limits and causes and effects ,rationally speaking of course .

In all case ,happy to discuss about physics.

Best Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Oct. 27, 2009 @ 18:28 GMT
Dear Jayakar ,

I disagree about the infinity too ,here is why ,

our Universe is finite ,only our mind extrapolations are unlimited in fact .

To have a correct thermodynamical universal link ,the limit is essential .

If not it's false .The mass ,the gravity ,the evolution continues their road towards harmony in a specific dynamic .

The math are very good tools,of course if the balance is made between the imaginaries and reals.

Let's take the zero ,or the infinity ,I think really it is important to insert in the physicality the correct serie ou extrapolations .

If you begin your referential with a not limited domains thus that becomes difficult after to correlate the quantum and cosmological dimensions which are both finites in their specifities.

What do you think about ?

Best Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Oct. 27, 2009 @ 21:08 GMT
Dear Steve,

In a top-to-bottom approach, infinity at the bottom is a nonzero positive number. As per Feynman, 'There is plenty of room at the bottom'. Strata of universe are temporal data points, not in extrapolation. The bottom-up integral data points from quantum physics are in interpolation with the temporal data points of the top-to-bottom hierarchy. The domains have limits but not the universe.

Referential within a domain can be external to its sub-domain. Thanking you ..

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Oct. 28, 2009 @ 09:40 GMT
Dear Jayakar,

Thanks for your answer .

Indeed we have all our perception of our Universe .

Personally I prefer a universe finite and spaces infinites due to our human extrapolations .

There if you use your main referential like that ,thus I understand your infinity in our physicality .

Personally I use only the infinity in the complexification of numbers by primes number ,thus even the primes probably are finites ,thus infinites in the products or adds of primes giving naturals ,reals....The physical base is finite .

Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Oct. 28, 2009 @ 14:23 GMT
Dear Steve,

Yes, Nature is numeric with positive integers; 'Nothing is always Something'. You are right; complex numbers appears between finites and may lead to infinity. Thanking you ..

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Oct. 28, 2009 @ 18:13 GMT
Dear Jayakar ,

I think the same ,the positive integers like a result in time of add or multiplication of primes in a specific oscillation ,periodic and harmonious .The negative ,the zero or the infinity are just for some extrapolations but the physicality is specific in its serie ,I thinks they don't exist really ,- 0 and infinity are like our brains ,two sides ,like complexs and imaginaries or the pragmatism of this physical universe and its laws .There the prime numbers are physical s for me like the number of spheres or a serie towards these numbers with some variables ,superimposings or tris.

An finite universe is important in my model about the thermodynamic in all centers of interest ,micro meso or macro .

Without that I can't link with P,V,T,density,mass ,energy ,fields ,rotating spheres ,numbers,forces,gravity ,light ,the 4 interactions .

I need a physical model with limits and a specific dynamic inside ,like the evolution and the increase of mass .If not I think it's impossible .

The imaginaries and complexs must be adapted of course inside this sphere.The 3D more this constant of evolution seems to me essential .

Happy to discuss .

Yours

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Oct. 29, 2009 @ 07:45 GMT
Dear Steve,

Yes, there is no negative time. Time between events is finite, that is nonzero and time flows in infinity and no beginning of the origin of dynamics in universe, but have multiple origins by events.

Prime numbers evolve gauge groups; SU(2), SU(3) from U(1) and so on . Mesons are good candidature at the bottom; in that quark and antiquark are numerals with point in between, as positive integers.

Matter universe to Cluster-matter-universe, that is homogeneity to heterogeneity; is increase of mass in locality, in that there is coherent, incoherent and eigen state of dynamics in a domain that is coherently dynamic with its super-domain and sub-domains; that may me descriptive in thermodynamics.

With this you are right; space-time with mass is a rotating sphere, the geometric representation in 3D that evolves in reality; thanking you ..

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Oct. 29, 2009 @ 09:52 GMT
Dear Jayakar ,

You know I know that I am right .My conclusion is not arrived like that in reading some nets .No it's a long work of researchs in all centers of interest .Already when I am 12 yeards old I wrote poems and I searched some answers .At 16 ,I began to class all ,animals ,vegetals ,minerals .....Just that to say waht I know my works .Now Of course I evolve like all and I love learn ,it's my reason of life ,learn and always learn ..

In your last post ,I disagree about the origin of the mass ,it's the rotating quantum spheres which imply the mass ,really ,it's logic in fact when you see in the whole .

Now if some people want invent now the multispheres ,it's their choice ,not mine ,I love the uniqueness .

You are on the good road to find some truths with good referentials of course .Don't stop thus dear Jayakar .

Best Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Oct. 29, 2009 @ 21:24 GMT
Dear Steve,

At this juncture, I fully agree Stephen Hawkin's, spontaneous origin of mass in locality that is universality; and the path integral over all matrices and fields, between initial and present time surfaces, with no boundary condition.

Multi-spheres emerges from multi-field interactions by cluster-mass and elementary-mass.

Really, really it's a good discussion that emerges things, thanking you ..

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Oct. 30, 2009 @ 11:41 GMT
Dera Jayakar ,

Thanks for your answer .I didn't know the works of Hawkin .

You know My real problem with these multi is the lack of uniqueness and the universal laws .If we imagine differen,t laws between these universes ,thus all our thermodynamic is different and about the ultim entropy too that becomes bizare ,it's a confusion for me .

The problem of limits too is a confusion .

Could you tell me more about these multi worlds and their dynamics ,I suppose that the intrications are a reality like bizare particles of mass .

Indeed the discussions permit to see more clear .

Best Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Oct. 30, 2009 @ 14:07 GMT
Dear Steve,

The limit value of a rotating sphere of cluster-matters is within the limit value of its super-sphere of cluster-matters and so on to the next, whereas the value of universe is 1 and I think universality differ from entirety, thanking you ..

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Oct. 30, 2009 @ 17:29 GMT
Dear Jayakar ,

Thus if I understand well ,that implies different thermodynamic laws between these clusters .

How are these limits balanced,please ?

regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Oct. 31, 2009 @ 07:10 GMT
Dear Steve,

When an integral of energy-mass (energy of mass) from a source cluster-matter is transferred to a target cluster-matter, in that energy is a vector with mass and energy-mass is a function; there is convolution of that energy-mass integral from source domain and an integral of energy-mass at the target domain. Thereby the referential for limit in each domain is within them, whereas the referential for the product of convolution is at the hyper-domain common for both domains, thereby the limits are balanced; that is thermodynamic, good, thanking you ..

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Stever Dufourny wrote on Nov. 1, 2009 @ 10:23 GMT
Dear Jayakar ,

Thanks ,like an exchange between these systems in fact .Is it adiabatic ?

Do you use the ideal gas ?

What about the entropy ?

Best Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

NN wrote on Nov. 3, 2009 @ 00:51 GMT
i admire your participation on this forum from a medical background. Let me share an anecdot with you about my attending an International Conference in New Delhi couple of years back on ' Expanding Paradigms in Science, Consciousness & Spirituality ' organised by the Dept.of Oncology at AIIMS, New Delhi. The doctors from world over talked about the miraculous treatment of hard to cure sicknesses, using the unconventional techniques of meditattion/Yoga, etc. At that conference i was the rare Physicist who presented a paper on ' Science Interface with Spirituality' emphasizing the point that the same techniques can result in enhanced level of the professional capabilities for a practicing individual!

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Nov. 3, 2009 @ 16:07 GMT
Dear Steve,

Self-constrained rotational energy of a cluster-matter is the entropy of that cluster-matter, in that it is adiabatic.

I think if we workout with a phenomena expressional for wave travel in a matrix in that path integral is applied, then the ideal gas law may be applicable on this also. Thanking you ..

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Nov. 4, 2009 @ 11:10 GMT
Hi dear Jayakar ,Dear Narendra Nath ,

Thanks Jayakar ,it is very interesting about the integration in the matrix under thermoduynamical laws .It could be well too to insert the Bose Einstein condensate .

What do you think ?

Dear Narendra ,

It is very important what you say about the health.I have always thought what the spirituality is a driving force of the sciences, where the improvements and the optimisations and equilibriums become a reality in the interactions .

In a whole point of vue ,the complementarity is too a universersality thus all is complementary of course .

Let's take for exemple the nature ,the plants .I study since several years the potential of plants in medecine and health .Some families are very relevant about their properties,their essential oils are incredibles .One of my favorite is the Salvia Officinalis"tricolor",these aromatics ,benzo are very incredibles.In fact the plants have many secrets (antibiotic,antiseptic,diuretic,.....)

They evolve these plants and they are there to help us in fact .

Best Regards to both of you

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Nov. 18, 2009 @ 11:47 GMT
Dear Steve,

Regretting for the delay in replay; I think the Bose-Einstein condensate itself is evident of a, Coherently-cyclic cluster-matter universe model in that rotation and rotational energy is essential for every matter in the universe for their identity of existence as cluster-matters to maintain their coherent dynamics. Absolute zero temperature is not reachable. Thanking you.

With best regards

Jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Nov. 20, 2009 @ 13:53 GMT
Hi dear Jayakar ,

Don't worry ,I understand the importance of the time and the responsability in our society .

About your answer ,yes indeed ,evidently .

I think what the volume of groups of spheres is essential with their rotations orbitals and spinals .the ideal limit of course is between 1....and 1 ,the center and the maximum volume.inside this closed system in the uniqueness .One turns in the max and the other more the evolutive time tending towards the maximum energy ,mass and thus this universal sphere doesn't turn of course .The volumes and the mass correlated withj the rotating spheres seem relevant in an universal point of vue .

Thanks dear Jayakar ,good luck in your work and researchs .

Best Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Nov. 21, 2009 @ 13:40 GMT
Thank you dear Steve,

The spheres of rotations of elements in a group/cluster-matter are as two spheres rotate in opposite directions and one sphere in eigenstate; and the emerging collective rotation of that cluster-matter is expressional in three-dimensional space. The sphere of rotation that is representational by spin quantum numbers and the three dimensional volume that is representational by non zero positive integer, are applicable for this model also.

If an elementary-matter is one dimensional string then its orbit of rotation is a two dimensional membrane that has no volume, whereas all three orbits for the elementary-matters of elementary cluster-matter is representational as three dimensional brane that has volume and can be assumed as elementary volume. Thereby in a closed system of cluster-matters, increase of rotational energy is by the increase of energy-mass from external to the system. The increase of rotational energy is expressional as increase of volume from the centre of rotations. That is the elementary volume is in correlation with elementary mass in that there is energy-mass flux.

With thanks & regards

Jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Nov. 22, 2009 @ 12:08 GMT
Hi dear Jayakar ,

Thanks for your answer ,

here is mine .

I like your extrapolations ,Where I disagree it is about the strings of course and the variability of the volume .Too about the changement of velocities of rot .It seems to me not foundamental ,probably due to the membrans ,the strings and the external energy .I am not sure what we can change the ultim main sphere and its code of informations ,rules ,rotations ,mass ,polarities ,synchronizations .

I think what each sphere is specific and furthermore the velocity of rotation is constant ,thus the mass is specific with all these rotating spheres .

The rotation is relatively constant like the mass and the time ,we perceive the evolution but the increase of mass by weak interations is of course a relative perception .

The volume is specific and the rotations too like the mass .Thus the energy which is a little different with the mass is correlted with pragmatism .

All group of spheres is specific.

A string is divisible , a sphere no .....all our system is an equation with thermodynamical laws of evolution where the specificities of bodies ,mainly these spheres are coded since the begining in a beautiful dance of spheres and rotations .Towards an ultim aim .The mass has a cause ,the rotations of these quantum spheres .The cosmological spheres are correated with the velocity of rotations locally and universaly .

Thanks too and Best Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Nov. 23, 2009 @ 16:20 GMT
Dear Steve,

As per this model, elementary matter may not exists individually or in pairs and if in pairs they merge into single elementary matter by gravity that is the prime fundamental force for all other fundamental forces as they metamorphose from gravitation. If they are in triplets as cluster-matters, to conserve their identity from collapse, they have rotations that are driven by their interactions with their related cluster-matters. To describe the coherency and relativity of a cluster-matter, the hierarchy of super-cluster matter set and the probabilistic conjugation of cluster-matters, are ascribed.

Thereby the string theory is much applicable for this model with some variations to describe the elementary structures and their relativity, in that gravity is representational as a tensor product. A single elementary-matter and its orbital are not applicable for this model as one dimensional and two dimensional representations are not volume determinants. Increase in energy-mass is causal for the increase of membrane area and angular velocity of an elementary matter, collectively expressional as increase of volume of elementary cluster-matters in an unclosed system, whereas in a closed system increase of volume is substituted by increase of angular momentum and there by there is increases of entropy.

There is representational variation between spheres and three dimensional brane in that spheres are expressional for cluster-matters contains quantum of elementary cluster-matters, whereas the brane is expressional for individual elementary cluster-matter and the lattice of interaction it has with super-cluster-matters and cluster-matter conjugations.

Elementary cluster-matter is non polar whereas the conjugated cluster-matter may be monopolar or dipolar. Observable energy-mass is information. In a conjugated cluster-matter, the coherent and incoherent cluster-matters rotate in opposite directions in synchronization, whereas the incoherent cluster-matters of that conjugated cluster-matter not have coherency with the super-cluster-matters of its coherent cluster-matters.

Velocity of rotation of a cluster-matter is not constant and varies on energy-mass transfer, but specificity may be obtainable by extrapolating with the rotations and energy-mass transfer of its super-cluster-matters.

Thanking you dear Steve.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Nov. 25, 2009 @ 11:35 GMT
Hello dear Jayakar .

I thank you for this explaination ,I encircle better your model .

I try to understand your transfert mass energy information.What is this information ?How a system can change its intrinsic code?,for me in the main central particle ,sphere.

If the velocities are variables thus an add from the exterior is necessary ,thus the thermodynamic is relevant .

I think what the enegy and the mass are linked of course but the proportion of mass energy ,in the quantum architecture must be balanced with its different steps .Thus we can have a transfert of mass or energy but is it possible to have both of them in the same time in the transfert ,I do not beleive.

The specific architecture implies a specific proportion where the angular moment ,the rotations ,the numbers ,the mass ,the fields and energies ,all is proportional in this architecture .I think strongly what the code is intrinsic and the cause of mass too ,thus the rotation of thes numbers of spheres .If a transfert of energy mass change the system ,it returns to its stability due to this code at the Planck scale if I can say .Thus how interpret the closed system ,the globality and thus the locality with its polarisations .

The polarity too is due to the intrinsic rotating spheres and thus the sense .The time of evolution is important for the interactions and thus the gravity and the electromagnetism .The different polarities are linked in my opinion with always the rotations and where the time in a space builds the gravity with the polarisations with electromagnetism .Thje spherical waves ,thus the gravity and its main central code polarizes the electromagnetism and increases the gravity ,thus the mass ......it is there what the rotations and the centers are relevant about the transfert of informations for the building with the code in the gravity .The senses of rot and the synchronization thus permits to encircle the evolution point of vue by compexification by weak interactions .The mass thus increases .

The number thus is important and the volumes of quantum entangled spheres too .

The informations can change the mass and the energy but very weakly ,because the time is a main piece of the gravity building .Relatively speaking we have our limits .If we want a total tyransfert ,the time ,and the ultim code at the planck scale must be changed thus impossible .We can't change this ultim equation it seems to me .

Best Regards

Stever

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Nov. 26, 2009 @ 05:06 GMT
Dear Steve,

When two moving objects in same direction merge, the increases of momentum is proportional to the increase of energy it gains that is the energy-mass equivalency and thereby the universe is dynamic intrinsically. I think that the information is the observable energy-mass by the observer. The change of intrinsic code you express may be the conservation of energy-mass as change of entropy, am I right. Variable velocity is the speed of propagation of energy-mass in the matrix by half circling in that time flows with actions. As time is indeterministic in an event in space-time, I think energy-mass transfer is possible in an action, in that the derivatives of mass, energy and time are applicable from Planck length, if the energy-mass transferring action is representational in sphere in that quantum numbers are applicable and that may me the intrinsic code you are expressing.

The polarity of a dipolar conjugated cluster-matter may be measurable as polar potential difference in that rotational spheres of elementary cluster-matters may be representational for quantification. Though the quantum error correction in quantum measurements and the least action principle are applicable in extrapolating with super-cluster-matter hierarchy, there is long road map ahead for empirical solutions to find hidden variables for the incompleteness of quantum mechanics by Planck constant.

Thank you Steve.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Nov. 28, 2009 @ 12:32 GMT
Hello dear Jayakar ,

The invariances seem to me very important .All is proportional I Think in this universal specific dynamic in evolution .

I consider the informations in the main central sphere in the quantum architecture ,like a code of becoming and comportment .A kind of time code , rotations codes ,space code ,sense ,.....all that implies a system with its intrinsic informations on the line time.In this logic the numbers of superimposings and informations are incredibles .If the synchronization is a piece of the evolution thus it is important to consider the different steps in this quantum architecture towards the Planck scale .I think strongly it is impossible at this scale to change the codes ,thus the complex trotating systems .But before this scale perhaps the codes ,the rotations ,the iformations are easier to check .The transfert of energy ,or mass but separetad ,can be a changement of the rotating system in this steps of energy ,fields .

If the numbers ,quantics and cosmologics are the same ,spheres ,and if they are applicables ,thus the planck scale is 1 ,the code ,the main central sphere.

And where is our limit of perception ,thus what is the perceptible prime quantic number.If the serie of division of spheres is in the prime thus the steps of fields and energies is correlated .in this logic 1 for the main central comological or quantum sphere after division and correlated volume ,probably 2 or 3 ...5..7..11 0...thus where is the BH stars planets in this prime serie of the universal fractal .

If the rotation is the key with the spheres thus all is correlated but what is our limit of understanding and checking .Thus where are we in the universe and in our quantum world .When are we going to perceive the center thus the planck scale in the two sense ,if the prime serie is a pure physical link thus we can calculate the number of spheres and their volumes thus their possible transferts if the coherences ,invariances and constants are respected of course ,the rotation of spheres is a total sciences in my opinion .

Thanks for your extrapolations dear Jayakar ,it is relevant .

Best Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Nov. 29, 2009 @ 14:25 GMT
Thank you dear Steve,

Elementary-cluster-matters annihilate into three elementary-matters that are transformational with a coherent or incoherent cluster-matter as momentum that is energy-mass. The mass of each elementary-matter is one and their momentum is invariance in transformational as energy-mass. There by the momentum transfer is the energy-mass transfer.

I think we may have to consider some variability in the formulation of existing Planck scale in that the mass of an elementary-matter may be ascribed as equivalent to Plank length that is from string, instead of from speed of light as absolute vacuum is not possible. Mass of the three elementary-matters in an elementary-cluster-matter may be in three flavors, in that discrete mass is causal for gravity and their flavor may be their intrinsic angular momentum.

The membrane representations evolve form energy-masses, the momentum, and that of all three elementary-matters is collectively expressional as brane, that is three dimensional and representational as sphere of volume that may be the state vector, the qubit and may be the intrinsic code you are referring for. Though the energy and mass that are representational as different parameters in this qubit state vector architecture, it is transformational only as energy-mass and with this I think the universe is intrinsically dynamic and computable by gauging in U(1) from SU(3).

BH is expressional as observables of an incoherent cluster-matter by a conjugated cluster-matter as observer, at and prior to the event horizon, and I think that there is no geometric centre for our cluster-matter universe as the elementary-cluster-matters that arises from terminal-cluster-matters have de-coherency and homogeneous distributions; but may be representational as sphere in entirety, that simulate inflationary universe.

With thanks & regards

jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Nov. 29, 2009 @ 17:45 GMT
There is an error in the last line of the previous post:

'that simulate inflationary universe'

is to be as,

'that simulate non-inflationary universe on expressional with cluster-matter strata of the universe'

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Nov. 30, 2009 @ 16:25 GMT
Hello Dear Jayakar ,

About the center and the centers ,I think that our center of our Universe doesn't turn ,the others centers ,....Super BH ?...BH..Stars Planets moons ,are taken in a rotation around this cenetr due to the gravity .In this logic of course all centers turn ,only the universal center doesn't move probably .

The planck scale is so far of us like our center of our Universe ,it is very difficult to see this ultim architecture .Of course we suppose what at this scale ,all is interconnected like a wall between all and that between the unknew and the physicality and its specifics laws of evolution .Thus I can imagine your ideas about these "universal interconnected scale" if I can say ,in this line of reasoning thus the membrans at this scale seem all the same ,thus of course if we insert hidden variables and invariances ,that will imply these extrapolated systems .A sure thing we can extrapolate but we can't see .That says it is possible to see the universal link and its physical numbers before this scale .

Indeed the cause is intrinsic and evolutive .But if the membran is an energetic system ,thus at this scale all is maximum in this ultim energy ?

If I insert the evolution and the link mass energy ,the mass increases thus it is paradoxal about the energy at the Planck scale if the interactions and the mass is evolutive .If the maximum mass ,in our future is the maximum energy ,thus what is the evolutive link with the quantum system and its interactions .If the evolution implies a contraction ,thus the lattices and the entanglement are correlated in the two senses ,quantics and cosmologics ,thus if the mass increases thus the space decreases and the lattices increases ,and the volume is correlated .a little if in the equation E=mc² ...the time was inserted with its sequence of evolution and the increase of mass too ,if the rotating spheres are the mass thus the link can be made too .In fact the space and the light become mass thus gravity .

In this logic we see our past in the perception ,and of course all the past mass are different than our actual mass ,because the evolution is a main piece of the puzzle .

There it is interesting in my opinion about the perception of the past groups of cosmoloical spheres and the actual system turning around this center with all its centers and codes .

Dear Jayakar ,

do you make a link with the dark energy and the energy of mass .I have always thought that only the dark matter exists and thus this space becomes mass like an activation thus rotation thus mass .In this logic all spheres are in contact ,with or without mass ,I return about the evolution ,the space and light become mass in this codes of centers ,linked with this ultim universl center and the planck walls.

Best Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Dec. 1, 2009 @ 16:07 GMT
Dear Steve,

Hypothetical cluster-matter universe evolves physical universe by generations of bonded and un-bonded conjugated-cluster-matters that constructs planets, asteroids and atmosphere. Cluster-matters and super-cluster-matters of such cosmological objects constitute galaxies.

As there is no cosmological constant, the Planck length to be configured from elementary mass. As length contraction in space-time is not applicable for brane representation of elementary-cluster-matters, the hidden variables that are determinants for Planck time from this wave travel model that have different entity in wavefunction, may be considered.

Cause of rotating elementary-matters effects gravitational energy of elementary-cluster-matter, in that unitary mass-velocity flavor inter-change in SU(3) is causal for energy flux and force carrier transformation as rotational sphere of space. I think space is gravitational energy and matter with space is energy-mass in that space is collapsible, whereas mass is fundamental unit of matter.

Thereby, I think the physical structures of the universe have centers, whereas the universe not has, as it not has any shape and the observer at any point in the universe seems to be at the centre. Time reversal does not correlate with past mass of a source as the path integral in a spin matrix is not reversible as there is relative mass variability in the spin matrix by the wave travel.

In the trifurcation hierarchy of the cluster-matter universe, the other incoherent cluster-matters at different branches of the trifurcation tree that are not observable by a conjugated-cluster-matter are the dark matter and dark energy for that conjugated-cluster-matter. Super-massive BH and BH that are un-observable galaxies and cosmological objects entirely by incoherent cluster-matters of different branches in that the coherent-incoherent conjugated-cluster-mattes are entirely incoherent to the observer.

Thank you dear Steve

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Dec. 8, 2009 @ 09:19 GMT
Hello dear Jayakar ,

It is very interesting yours ideas .

This center seems to me very important like an universal singularity .

Dear Jayakar ,

could you develop a little your words please ?

"Time reversal does not correlate with past mass of a source as the path integral in a spin matrix is not reversible as there is relative mass variability in the spin matrix by the wave travel."

Best Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Dec. 8, 2009 @ 15:53 GMT
Thank you very much dear Steve,

Because of this singularity, the universe does not have any shape and thereby there is no beginning of origin of the universe. The two dimensional manifold representation is not possible for universe whereas it is possible with the cosmological objects it contains.

Regarding time reversal and conservation of mass, the elementary mass is quantified as membrane with quantum variability in radius that is representational for different flavors of elementary mass. When there is wave travel in a spin matrix, the actual mass of the matrix is conserved whereas the mass flavour is not conserved. In a wave travel, if we trace back the path integral in time, the action varies as the configuration of mass cannot be restored and thereby the volume also.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Dec. 11, 2009 @ 14:16 GMT
Hello dear Jayakar ,

You are welcome .

I think about yor last post ,I will answer you soon .

Best Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Dec. 14, 2009 @ 12:53 GMT
Hello dear Jayakar ,

The form for me is very very important ,essential even .Sometimes I imagine the dynamic since the begining .My extrapolation is this one ,I see before the begining an infinite light without physicality .Imperceptible for us.

and the physicality is appeared with a kind of coded centers in a closed system where the gravity thus is appeared ,thus all was light and our walls are light ...If we consider a kind of ultim limit membran in the two senses ,quantic and cosmologic thus the form must be perfectly balanced and the perfect balance of forces is the sphere .This form is essential to unify all rotations and spherisations.The sense of rotation of the light (spinal)and the center of gravity ,primordial thus after a kind of Big Bang ,becomes essentials too in an evolution point of vue .There I consider the time like irreversible thus because directly linked with the increasing of mass and the gravitational stability.Thus if the time become reversible thus the mass decreases.That seems to me a big paradox thus not coherent for me .

The form and the time more this evolutive mass in an ocean of light thus are irreversibles in my opinion.

The matrix of the ultim superimposing of spheres and their spinals and orbitals links ,if the correct finite number is inserted,become very relevant .The volume and pression in a thermodynamical link seems important .

Thanks a lot for your developments dear Jayakar.

Best Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Dec. 14, 2009 @ 20:12 GMT
Dear Steve,

I think, the form of elementary-cluster-matter is in analogy with the form of photons and its membranes radii configuration variability is causal for the rotational force of its volume that is in analogy with the electron configuration. Thereby the formation is non-centric as gravity that is representational as tensors of membranes. Cause of center of gravity for cosmological objects is the collective effect. Time dimension is includable with the three dimensional brane for synchronized volume rotations. As elementary-cluster-matters are the constructs of coherent and incoherent cluster-matters, universality of brane framework is possible. U(1) from SU(3) is causal for 1/3 spin in each configuration of radius of the membranes.

Thank you dear Steve

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Dec. 15, 2009 @ 12:42 GMT
Hello dear Jayakar ,

Do you think that the time is reversible with some hidden variables at this scale ?

You say " U(1) from SU(3) is causal for 1/3 spin in each configuration of radius of the membranes."

Could you develop a little please ?

About the gravity ,that seems thus an external cause for you if I understand well .

The gravity for me seems be a result of a rotating system with its coded center .This cause is thus intrinsic in my opinion .There the senses of rot becomes important for the polarity and the synchronization of evolution .

Dear Jayakar when you say about the collective effect ,do you insert the time like reversible and what do you think about the probable universal rotation around the universal center in a cosmological point of vue ?

Thanks for the discussion

Best Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Dec. 15, 2009 @ 19:11 GMT
Thank you dear Steve,

Time reversal is possible only in quantum and not in continuum as the conserved configuration by energy-mass transfer in wave travel is irreversible in reversal of time. Speed of wave travel in spin matrix is indeterminate.

Causality of chiral symmetry breaking from SU(3) to SU(2) and flavor mixing effects U(1) as membrane radius configuration that evolve 1/3 spin as elementary spin, in that cause and effects are in continuum. Thereby the quantum dynamics is in integral with the continuum dynamics of the universe that is causal for proton decay.

Collection of string vacua is expressional as collective gravity of a cosmological object, in that the central vacua of a non-centric rotating brane in flux, is the gravitational centre of an elementary-cluster-matter. The universal rotation may be in non-centric eigenstate.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Dec. 17, 2009 @ 12:24 GMT
Hello dear Jayakar ,

I see realy the universal center like static ,even in the serie with primes ,the begining 1 2 3 ...the 1 and 2 seems imply a necessity to be static for this universal rotation of spheres around this center .But for all the others centers ,in movement and specifics the changement of place is important,thus the superimposings is important .The gravitational system of cenetrs can be superimposed but with the volumes I think and not the smaller spheres if we consider a specific fractal of spheres begining from the static center .There the movement of the rotation imply a sphere in a static point of vue and a torus around the styatic center on this line time .The volumes seem essential for the superimposing and the link with the gravity .Probably what the polarity is correlated with its limits .The velocities of all rotations ,spinals and orbitals ,quant and cosmol...can be superimposed thus .

You say

Causality of chiral symmetry breaking from SU(3) to SU(2) and flavor mixing effects U(1) as membrane radius configuration that evolve 1/3 spin as elementary spin, in that cause and effects are in continuum. Thereby the quantum dynamics is in integral with the continuum dynamics of the universe that is causal for proton decay.

It is very interesting ,could you tell me more please?

Thanks dear Jayakar

Best Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Dec. 18, 2009 @ 13:06 GMT
Dear Jayakar ,

I have some ideas .

If the Universal sphere doesn't turn ,thus we can consider on the other gauge ,quantic ,a maximum velocity of rotation for the main gravitational central sphere ,the most important volume.We can consider the light and its linearity in an other maximum velocity but with and other main sense of rotation .The rest is a synchronization betwem this main code in the gravitational main center and with the electo magnetism ,thus the gravity and its main informations can change the sense of the light and that to create the complexification in time .The velocities and the number of entangled spheres becomes interestings I think in an evolution point of vue .

This universal link ,quant/cosmol,with mv can be correlated ,in this line of reasoning thus the mass is linked with the rotations and proportionals ,thus with the time the future finite sphere is the max mass ,thus more a sphere turns less its mass is important .If this universal proportionality and rationality is a reality ,all our understanding of our universe will be easier .If we insert the good referential and the good constants ,all is simple.In this logic the number of quantum spheres for 1 system is the same than our number of cosmological spheres and thus all is proportional ,the quantum architecture thus is like a code of becoming for our universe .There the fractal becoming from the main central sphere becomes important in its proportionality too.The aim thus is to find the correct serie where the division is appeared at this Planck time if I can say .1 2 3 is fascinating in a link with the spherisation and all spheres .thus 1 center ...2 pôles ...and the prime numbers serie can be inserted .The sequence seems specific thus the serie must be correct .If This universal link mv between spheres ,in a thermodynamical point of vue more the evolution ,is an uiversality ,all our datas shall be easier .Furthermore the correct topology can be inserted too relatively .All is a question of rotating physical spheres in my opinion .It is logic I think .

Best Regards

Steve

Best Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Dec. 19, 2009 @ 08:37 GMT
Dear Steve,

I think, pi is the only universal constant and needs symmetry breaking to ascribe gauge variables from U(1). Sphere representations alone are not expressional for the entirety of universe in view of its dynamics in continuum as linearity. So we need string theory to describe the simplicity of the complex universe. Flux of string vacua that are entangled spheres in flux is causal for gravitational waves and thereby the universe is not static in locality and in entirety. Acceleration from velocity in locality evolves time. Polarity appears as energy-mass differential distribution.

Thank you dear Steve,

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Dec. 19, 2009 @ 11:50 GMT
Hello dear Jayakar ,

Thank you dear Jayakar too ,it is likeable to discuss about different point f vue .

You know I am not a supporter of strings .A string is divisible for me ,a sphere no .The String was and is a fashion habit simply .

Some mathematical extrapolations were interestings but the strings are not foundamentals ,we see spheres everywhere ,I see the strings just when I play guitar or piano .

The sciences community doesn't need I think these imaginaries extrapolations where all laws disappear ;where hidden variables appear or where the infinity ,the 0 and the - are used in the referential .The Universe is sure static with its center .Thus it doesn't exist multiverse,fortunally for the uniqueness.On the other side all other spheres ,quantic and cosmologic turns around this center .I think what many confound a torus of strings with our spherical waves .In fact all entagled spheres are in contact with or without mass thus a link with the evolution and the dark matter thus it is logic to have a contact thus a tranfert by waves.The strings are going to disappear ,it is their future just because this idea is not foundamental .I admit it exist many business or works even in Universities about that ,but is it a reason to accept it ,personally No ,I prefer the old school and this gravity .I think strongly what only a foundamental superimposing can be inserted ,if not all is false .The constants are the constants and the invariances too are the invariances with their sisters the coherences .

The time can't change ,the velocity changes the mass ,the space but not the time ,it is not possible dear Jayakar I think but of course it is my opinion .

Best Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Dec. 19, 2009 @ 14:15 GMT
Thank you dear Steve,

The universe when representational in sphere rotates in eigenstate. I think, there is no mathematical zero, nothing is always something and there are mathematical constrains in geometric expressiveness and thereby we need string theory frame work and its adaptations. Of course, gauge variables are invariance in fine structure constant transformations with Planck constant, the variability of fine structure constant itself appears in macroscopic cosmological descriptions. I think we may have to re-configure Planck time with elementary volume rotation, in that hidden variables are essential as durations.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Dec. 19, 2009 @ 17:11 GMT
Hello Jayakar ,

I have always thought the same, that the zero doesn't exist physically speaking .You know I love maths but I think many confusions appear due to the used tools .There it is logic to have constrains if the strings are inserted ,on the other side this perfect balance between forces in its evolutive harmonization has no constrain .The constrain is just an invention of the human ,thus we invent several models to encircle the cause of this constrain ,but in globality ,these constrains don't exist .Thus why to invent them .

You say

"I think we may have to re-configure Planck time with elementary volume rotation, in that hidden variables are essentials as durations."

It is relevant about this planck scale ,the volume is a main part with the rotation of the puzzle .I am not too a supporter of the hidden variables implying a duration for exemple ,simply because I consider in my model some universal constants and irreversibilities .The time ,the mass ,....don't change their sequences due to the ultim intrinsic code of the main center in my opinion .

I am curious dear Jayakar but why do you consider the strings like foundamentals ,it exists many tools to understand our Universe and many physicians and pepole have invented beautiful axioms ,my favorite are simply Newton ,Copernic ,Gallilei ,Bohr,Maxwell,Hubble,....only the real foundamentals are necessary ,furthermore with these laws ,equations ,axioms ,...all is synchronized ,never a confusion appears with the good tools .

I see simply that the strings imply the confusion about the real physicality and its relations .

Thanks for the discussion dear Jayakar

Best Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Dec. 19, 2009 @ 19:37 GMT
Dear Steve,

Though other geometric expressions are much essential for physical descriptions, strings have candidature for renormalization that is integrative for cluster-matter universe and modified brane adaptations describe gravity on elementary volume.

Thanking you,

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Dec. 22, 2009 @ 11:09 GMT
Hello dear Jayakar ,

I can understand the necessity of tools for the physics .That said the tools must be foundamentals and if the confusions appear thus probably these tools are not goods.

The renormalization seems a distorsion thus where the parameters are invented by humans and thus the resulsts shall be humans and not universals .

The strings are mediatics since its invention ,I agree it was a beautiful idea with the vibrations like a guitar thus where the things sing in a dance .But the strings are divisibles and are not present in our nature .On the other side ,the spheres ,spheroids ,circles ,ellipses ,ellipsoids ,tori ,...are everywhere .Fruits ,wheels ,rotors ,pullies ,seeds,flowers,stars,planets ,moons,eggs,eyes,brains,.......all is in this dynamic ,spherical ...the elementary particles and our Universe are logicaly linked thus with its specifics numbers .

Now of course I admit that the strings are utilized in several systems or schools but we evolve and thus the foundamentals appear .

Thanks dear Jayakar

Best Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Dec. 23, 2009 @ 04:16 GMT
Thank you dear Steve,

Renormalization is important to establish physical realities on field expressiveness. Exploring hidden variables for field interaction of elementary-matters needs experimental confirmations.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Dec. 23, 2009 @ 10:20 GMT
Hello dear Jayakar ,

I don't know well the hidden variables ,could you resume please how many hidden var. exist at this moment ?That implies I suppose a lot of paradoxs and distorsions in their specific renormalizations .

Personaly,I see the Universe with its 3D and the constant of time ,thus I suppose that all is under equations and thus the hidden variables are not necessary .

In reading the essays ,the essay of Mr Klingmann is very relevant about the consciouss like a hidden variable .There ,in a metaphysic point of vue that seems, possible but for the mass or the space or the time ,I don't beleive .

Thanks

Best Regards

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Dec. 25, 2009 @ 09:23 GMT
Thank you dear Steve,

Duration of symmetry breaking from U(1) is the non-local hidden variable, from that variables on volume rotation and super-symmetric flux are ascribable.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Dec. 26, 2009 @ 12:20 GMT
Hello dear Jayakar ,

The velocities more the specific number imply an interesting system of synchronizations if the sense and the volume are inserted too.The mass link seems relevant .The fractal of spheres and their volumes can appear in a specific serie ,period .If the prime numbers are a cause of the physicality .Thus the primordial sequence appears with simplicity .

After this ultim fractal of divisibility of spheres from the sphere ,a kind of multiplication of the specific fractal creates the space in its expansion ,after the maximum volume the system could implies a rotation of these quantum entangled spheres near main centers of the fractal in a cosmological point of vue .There the time permits the building of spheres by quantum spheres.

Best Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Dec. 26, 2009 @ 14:38 GMT
Thank you dear Steve,

Primordial period of time is essential, no beginning of origin of time. I think causality of gravitation in its collectivity is the cosmic consciousness.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Dec. 27, 2009 @ 14:17 GMT
Hello dear Jayakar ,

You are welcome ,with pleasure.

This period appears in its physicality .Probably at this scale all is in the eternity indeed because it is a pure light behind the physicality .If the fractal of the ultim sphere and the division of volumes thus more a specific multiplication of this fractal to definite the space in its physical volume .The duration and the movement thus are unified in this logic .The rotating spheres thus imply the mass near main centers and their codes of rotations .

Thus the Planck scale of our quantum spheres is different than this center of our Universe where we imagine the Big Bang .Thus the time can be interpreted like eternal near the center of our Universe thus in the past percetion and limityed in the space dimension thus limited for our interpretation .At the qauntum scale ,probably all is relatively linked but with limitations too .Thus we can interpret differently with the past perception and the limitations of our spaces and our extrapolations .

When I have invented my theory of Spherisation ,that was an answer for me about this universal conscious and this building on the line time .

The spheres thus and the gravitation are perely linked and thus the consciouss too which shows us the road towards the perfect balance of spheres in a sphere ,thus the spherisation is a kind of optimization due to this harmonization .It is like an ultim aim where all is perfectly harmonized in its rotating spheres .The evolution and spherisation for me is a real hope of physics ,we can imagine the numbers of lifes of our universe and these ultim interactions between them and the intelligences .The garvitation and the spherisation by rotating quantum spheres and cosmological spheres can be universaly linked on the line time and the evolution .

The eternity of the consciousness thus seems our main eternity and this physicality in improvement ,spherization is a road towards this ultim unification of mass in a pure light of consciousnes .Our mind is eternal thus ......

Only our imagination can interpret this eternity just by this simple fact ,the consciouss ,thus the love and the compassion ,That implies a responsability for our fellow men .The harmonisation with the rationality and the conscious can make interestings realities .The intelligence seems a catalyzer of this universal love and thus a catalyzer of the creations around us .The tools to hamonize,spherisize ,optimize towards properity respecting the global ecosystem ,are numerous .

Thanks for the discussion dear Jayakar

Best Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Dec. 27, 2009 @ 18:29 GMT
Dear Steve,

Arrow of time that exhibits time-asymmetry evolves symmetry breaking period as hidden variable.

I think, extelligence is causal for intelligence of life forms.

Thanking you,

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Dec. 28, 2009 @ 10:51 GMT
Hello dear Jayakar ,

It is relevant that about the extelligence like a cause of the intelligence .The arrow of times seems essential to encircle the result after billons years .The biological system seems essential for the intelligence .The physicality evolves thus towards this ultim extelligence .This extelligence is eternal and infinite behind the walls I think .

The memmory and the informations are at this Planck scale a big secret for the physicality .

The intelligence thus needed times to be like it is at this moment .

You know since several years I class animals ,vegetals ,minerals ,elementary particles....I have classed these polarisations on the line of time .The intelligence seems specific for bilogical systems .The mammalians are fascinatings ,they evolve.Our brains,these spheroids evolve thus towards an unification of intelligence in a pure physicality of the extelligence and behind this physicality too .

The consciouss seems an essential of mammalians and their future .Even with my dogs ,the mother and its baby ,the consciouss appears.I see a real cosciouss in the comportment of my little dogs .The mother protects and educates the baby dog .The rule of humans in this step of evolution thus seems a pure catalyzer of biological systems and spheres with this universal conscious and the intelligence like a tools of this improvement towads the ultim harmony .

We are thus the causes too of the conscious and the effects of an extelligence in the physicality and behind this physicality .The eternality thus appears with a balance between the unknew and the physical sphere ,probably at this not perceptible scale of informations .

Thanking you

Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Dec. 28, 2009 @ 18:40 GMT
Thank you dear Steve,

I think the abundance of vacuum-energy flux of elementary-cluster-matters in a biological form is causal for its coherent and incoherent cluster-matter determinants of matrix and their referential matrix that may effect as lattice of distributed information processing and retrieval from membrane configurations of elementary-matters.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Dec. 29, 2009 @ 12:31 GMT
Hello dear Jayakar ,

Thank you too .

It is very interesting all your extrapolations .

It is relevant about the informations and the evolution of the intelligence and the conscious.Probably ,the steps of gravitational stability imply an architecture of synchronization for the evolutive point of vue and the adaptation .There the volumes of the spheres and their velocities of rotations become interestings in my opinion about the transfert of informations and the polarisation by weak interactions for the mass .The steps of fields and spheres are specifics in their rules .The numbers imply a very important number of synchronization and sorting .Thus the universal informations seem more entangled and stables in the architecture .The interactions are linked for the sorting I think .The coherences take all their senses in this logic of harmonious evolution and its polarisations near main cosmological centers .

The membran of the spheres thus ,quantics ,seem relevant about the contact of the velocity and thus the frequence thus the tranfert of informations .If the system is not coherent thus the information is not implanted in the quantic architecture and its rotations .

Best Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Dec. 29, 2009 @ 19:10 GMT
Thank you dear Steve,

Vacuum-energy is gravitational energy, thus the vacuum-energy flux on volume rotation of elementary-cluster-matter is essential. Mass flavor exchange between membranes is information determinant that is causal for volume rotation, in that qubit is applicable.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Jan. 1, 2010 @ 12:04 GMT
Hello dear Jayakar ,

You know I am persuaded about a kind of universal constant mv between spheres .Thuis the velocity of rot is proportional with the mass ,more the mass is weak less the mass is .This link between quantum and cosmological spheres seems to me universal .Thus our universal sphere doesn't turn .In this equation w can insert several rotations ,sinals ,orbitals around our universal center .....but mainy it is the spinal rotation which is relevant about the direct link with mass ,with that and the volumes ,we can thus calculate all mass of spheres in our Universe .The evolution must be insertyed too with the increase of mass thus increase of rotations .The activation concept too and the thermodynamical link .

Thus in this line of reasoning ,if we know the vel of rot thus we know the mass mv and x mvx .....

Thanks dear Jayakar

Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Jan. 1, 2010 @ 18:24 GMT
Dear Steve,

Angular velocity flux determinant of elementary-matter is essential in that mass of elementary-matter is unitary. Thereby the angular momentum in volume rotation of elementary-cluster-matter is causal for vacuum-energy and energy-mass transfer.

Thanking you.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Jan. 2, 2010 @ 16:50 GMT
Hello dear Jayakar and happy New Year ,

Sorry for this error ,more the velocity is important less the mass is .I write too quickly without re reading.Sorry for that and for my poor English.

The volume is evidently linked in this logic .Thus more the evolution ,that becomes very relevant about the constants between spheres ,their mass ,the velocity of rot.,their volumes ,their fields .The fields and the volumes probably with the superimposings spinals and orbitals are too in this logic of reasoning .

The causality is universal between spheres ;quantic or cosmologic .

I search the number of cosmological spheres,it is probably the same for the quantic architecture .The serie in the first physicality seems a prime numbers serie ,the volume is a division thus correlated ,the velocity of rotation of the spheres is the cause of the motion and the mass and the time thus is a constant where the evolutio appears .This fractal of divisibility more the specific multiplication ,thus the hypothetic Big Bang,implies logicaly the expansion ,but a maximum appears in this number ,the maximaun volume of our Universe is directly linked .Thus that implies a logic probable contraction after this max volume where thus the space decreases (there the Dark Matter becomes relevant about the activation of the rotation of quantum spheres and their codes )thus the volume decrease during an increase of mass due to the evolution .The thermodynamic becomes essential thus about the Volume .

Thanking you

Best Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Jan. 3, 2010 @ 08:18 GMT
Dear Steve,

Angular velocity flux determinant of matrix quantify elementary-matter in membrane and this mass flavor with velocity is causal for volume rotation of elementary-cluster-matter. Angular velocity in quantum level is intrinsic and causal for cosmic dynamics and vice versa.

Thanking you and my wishes for a happy new year to you.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Jan. 3, 2010 @ 08:51 GMT
Error:

'Angular velocity flux determinant of matrix quantify elementary-matter in membrane'

to be as,

'Angular velocity flux determinant of matrix quantifies elementary-matter in membrane'

Jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Jan. 5, 2010 @ 12:23 GMT
Thank you dear Jayakar ,

'Angular velocity flux determinant of matrix quantifies elementary-matter in membrane'

Could you develop a little please ?

Best Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Jan. 6, 2010 @ 15:32 GMT
Dear Steve,

The radii of the membranes of Elementary-matters, the radii of vacuum dimensions and the durations of displaced axis replacements are the elements of Angular velocity flux matrix determinant of an Elementary-cluster-matter for its volume rotation.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Jan. 6, 2010 @ 19:26 GMT
Hello dear Jayakar ,

Thanks you very much for this explaination .It is very interesting .

I liked read your essay and discuss with you .

Dear Jayakar ,you know I try to find the numbers of spheres ,cosmologics and quantic .But I have difficulties in the method .I lack of datas too and experiments ,tools.

Best Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Jan. 7, 2010 @ 07:47 GMT
Dear Steve,

Thank you very much for your interest on this method and cosmological model.

For full description and further developments on this model we need continues conferencing and experimental verifications. Collider experimentations and Neutrino observatories are primarily essential to proceed with bio-chemical experimentations and biotechnology applications on this.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Jan. 7, 2010 @ 14:36 GMT
Hello dear Jayakar ,

I like so much the biology and its potential .The secrets of the lifes since the begining of the big polarization seem to be the best centers of interest .

The experiments and datas are essentils to optimize the models .

Thanks for all dear Jayakar ,a pleasure to know you

Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Jan. 8, 2010 @ 06:00 GMT
You are right dear Steve,

Whether amino acid or nucleic acid is primordial on the evolution of life in the universe in locality, is essential to be concluded.

Thanking you.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Jan. 8, 2010 @ 13:05 GMT
Hello dear Jayakar ,

It is fascinating these 20 amino acids .

CH4 NH3 HCN H2C2 H2O ....+ENERGY(Q,uv,radiations,electricity) =AMINO ACIDS .

The experiments of Oparine I think was very relevant about our past .The gravity builds since the begining .We are all unicells in fact in our memory .It is evident about the codes of building in the gravity .The life was predicted .

Oparine explained the macromolecules dynamic .....in fact its experiment was histone(protein)+phosphorylase ADP ....NUCLEIC ACIDS ......The polymerisation is really incredible .All has a rule ,specific and in evolution without doubt .This improvement ,optimisation is a hope towards harmony between these creations .Like an Ultim aim in the physicality .

When i see the diversity around us ,it is fascinating ,a real contemplation of the life.Unfortunally in some years the humans can make disappear a big diversity created since 13.7 billions years ,it is inadmissible .The human is a catalyzer of the universal love ,not a destructor in a short time .This fact is important for me .Essential even ,we can't loose our ecosystem .

Thanking you

Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Jan. 8, 2010 @ 18:25 GMT
Dear Steve,

The pH seems to be causal for the regulation of complex molecular structural evolutions from amino acids and nucleic acids. Thereby these acids are primordial for the evolution of life forms in continuum, in that the wave travel with energy-mass transfer is essential. But which one is progenic to other or it's cyclic, that has to be determined.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Jan. 9, 2010 @ 12:32 GMT
Hello Dear Jayakar ,

The causality is fascinating indeed .

The decimals of the parameters of polarisation are very complexs and the synchronization in time by very weak particles is incredible .

The sense of rotation of the spheres for the gravity and the sense of the linearity for the electromagnetism take all its sense in fact in an evolutive point of vue and increasing of mass and complexification ,implying intelligence ,lifes and consciouss .

The interactions ,sortings and synchronizations are specifics and under many parameters in my opinion ,the volume ,speed of rotation ,sense ,after thus a synchro we have thus a dipoles systems ,stable in the gravity ,thus the fields in the most important volumes towards the main central sphere are causes of the building with all their causes by sortings .

The informations thus can take a linearity and after can be synchronized in the gravity ,that probably optimize the main code .

Thanking you

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Jan. 9, 2010 @ 22:58 GMT
Dear Steve,

SO(10) is essential on this for linear transformations.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Jan. 10, 2010 @ 13:45 GMT
Dear Jayakar ,

I don't know well SO(10).

I am going to learn more about it .

Best Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Jan. 10, 2010 @ 14:13 GMT
My perception is limited on SO 3 thus because I don't insert these imaginaries and complexs in the toplogy .

The homotopy of groups of spheres seems interesting for the foundamental superimposing .The reals are more foundamentals with the correct number and the volumes more the rotations ,orbitals and spinals .In fact it is like a taxonomy in my opinion in 3D and with the specific superimposing .Even the angles ,the senses ,the directions are in a specific danse .The SO 3 seems logic thus if the good sequence of rotations and mass link is inserted with this universal rationality .The quantum and cosmological constants are purely linked with these rotating spheres .

The SO10 implies an external cause and a time of life which has no sense if the same sense is considered ,thus the difference between gravity and electromagnetism is confusing in these cases ,that 's why I don't beleive higgs exist.These superimposings and renormalizations are falses for me ,the broken symmetries ,the causes of mass....all that implies confusions and imaginaries extrapolations where the physicality looses its rationality .

Dear Jayakar ,could you tell me please the results which are sures for exemple about our particles at this moment .Do you know if a resume ,a beautiful architecture ,sure and right about the taxonomy exists .The serie is specific in fact and is the taxonomy is correct thus the extrapolations shall be corrects too .

Thanking you and Best Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Jan. 10, 2010 @ 17:49 GMT
Dear Steve,

There is taxonomic expectation on BSM and for that rho mesons are essential as they have mass with isospin to evolve elementary-cluster-matters by membranes of elementary-matters.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Jan. 11, 2010 @ 17:43 GMT
Dear Jayakar ,

I don't know well BSM ,I am going to learn more .

Thanking you

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Jan. 12, 2010 @ 01:51 GMT
Dear Steve,

Supersymmetric constrains on standard model evolves the necessity of higgs boson, whereas we are looking for some more simplicity for the taxonomy from clustering of matters.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Jan. 12, 2010 @ 12:26 GMT
Dear Jayakar ,

And if the Higgs don't exist ,thus all must be re tought in fact ?

Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Jan. 13, 2010 @ 04:11 GMT
Dear Steve,

MSSM from scalar higgs boson or the modification of higgs mechanism as the elementary-matters have flavor mass, is to be resolved.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Jan. 13, 2010 @ 11:38 GMT
Hello dear Jayakar ,

Could you give me a proof please ,pragmatic and rational about Higgs ,I don't find these proofs on the net .It is confusing for me .

Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Jan. 13, 2010 @ 13:22 GMT
Dear Steve,

Re-clustering of the de-clustered elementary-matters that is causal for energy-mass transfer is testable by collider experimentations.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Jan. 13, 2010 @ 18:11 GMT
Hello dear Jayakar ,

I think the collisions are not the best experiments ,because simply each system is specific .

It is just a division of a specific system and its spheres thus we change just a stable system ,after probably the linearity appears ,it is there it is important for the taxonomy of particles ,and their capacity to change their main foundamental sense ,like a gauge between gravity and electromagnetism .

I think thus the Higgs don't exist because if the very weak particles changes due to a gravity code and are fixed in a system to improve its codes .Thus they are not in the gravity system .There it is more relevant to study the fusion and the evolution where the polarisations build .The biological lifes thus are the best captors of electromagnetism which synchronize with the gravity .

It is the snse of rotation of the quantum system thus which is very important to distinguish the gravity and the electromagnetism .

The higgs are impossible ,because first if this kind of particles exist in a gravitational system ,thus after a collision they return to a linearity in this light (an other problem is thus there about the informations ...),second they shall be more pragmatics in a biological system to see this changement of sense where the synchronization appears.

The collision are not the best road .Perhaps for a return to the balance after a collision but I doubt ,really .

A biological system is very relevant about these polarisations of evolution .

All increases in mass .

Thanking you dear Jayakar

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Jan. 14, 2010 @ 06:58 GMT
Dear Steve,

Bosonic activity is an integral mechanism in the dynamics of elementary-cluster-matters. Hence, we have to explore the sensor mechanisms and technologies for the detectors of collider machines, including bio-sensors.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Jan. 14, 2010 @ 13:08 GMT
Hi dear Jayakar ,

I have extrapolated some experiments ,I am persuaded what this one is relevant .I ike a lot horticulture and I multiplicate plants since several years .The acids AIA AIB ...these auxins are very relevant because during the creation of rhyzoms ,a specific system of building and polarisation appears to create the autonomy of the vegetal .

The H20 is very important ,I am persuaded it is relevant about the very weak polarisations at this local system .Even when you cultivate plants ,the growth is interesting about the increase of mass and the building ,it is probably the best ways to find these polarisations between gravity and electromagnetism .The bio sensors can be utilized too during a collision which returns to its stablity thus there a specific spherical field is essential to encircle the collided particles .

The biotechnology is the best way in my opinion where the add of systems can give many interesting datas and discoveries .

It is the mass the secret and the polarized system ,biological ,animal or vegetals .

The velocity of rotations of spheres and their volumes take an interesting road to understand the synchronization and the different steps in a gravitational system .The evolution is so important .

Thanking you

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Jan. 14, 2010 @ 16:15 GMT
Dear Steve,

Internal dynamics of an elementary-cluster-matter is causal for its gravitation, whereas the external dynamics of it in reference with a conjugated-cluster-matter is in analogy with electromagnetism.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Jan. 15, 2010 @ 13:59 GMT
Hi Jayakar ,

Very interesting ,like a synchro of the gravitomagnetism .An interesting sorting and superimposing of rotating spheres which evolve and complexificate their gravitational stability .

Best Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Jan. 15, 2010 @ 19:09 GMT
Dear Steve,

Fusion of a membrane of elementary-matter of an elementary-cluster-matter that carries angular velocity and vacuum tensor dimension, with the membrane of elementary-matter of an another elementary-cluster-matter is causal for synchronized rotations that effects annihilation of that source elementary-cluster-matter and energy-mass transfer, in that the derivative of energy is the gravitational energy and the source elementary-cluster-matter is the force carrier.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Anonymous wrote on Jan. 16, 2010 @ 11:43 GMT
Steve,

I enjoy reading your posts and I only bring this up since it's driving me insane.

Please, please, stop putting a space before commas and periods. The space goes after the commas and periods.

I'm usually very accomodating of other people's writing styles, but that space before commas is just making it too hard to focus on the subject material since it's acting as a mental interrupt.

Thanks, and please don't take this personally. :)

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Jan. 17, 2010 @ 13:51 GMT
Hello dear anonymous ,

Sorry, Yes indeed you are right, I am going to be more quiet when I write and I am going to re read.

It is not easy, this is a bad habit, like my errors in english.

You know I dislike studying language but it is essential indeed for the understading .

I don't take that bad, you are right, several people say me it is difficult to understand sometimes.

Dear Jayakar ,

This fusion and the interactions between rotations are relevants indeed. It is a pleasure to discuss.

Best Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Jan. 17, 2010 @ 17:10 GMT
Thank you dear Steve,

In fusion of membranes of elementary-matters, there is increase of mass and thereby increase of angular momentum of the emerging matter, whereas its angular velocity increases or decreases; or in reversed rotation in reference to the source elementary-matter. Thus, energy-mass transfer and collider experimentations are applicable.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Jan. 18, 2010 @ 12:23 GMT
Hello dear Jayakar ,

Yes indeed, in this line of reasoning, the collisions can be a transfert system.

The angular velocity is the key, but I see the quantic architecture with so many spheres,

thus how will be the transfert if the synchronization is inserted with the volumes and those spinal and orbital rotations.

Best Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Jan. 18, 2010 @ 17:30 GMT
Dear Steve,

Change of angular velocity of a matter by fusion of membranes effects axis rotation of the volume of cluster-matter that matter belongs and thereby fusion of membranes having angular velocities is causal for synchronized rotations.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Jan. 20, 2010 @ 12:31 GMT
Hi dear Jayakar,

Thanks, it is very interesting your extrapolations.

About the membrans and the lattices, I see all in a spherical specific system with its spheres and their rotations, thus my perception of the transfert is under oscillations correlated with the rotations.

An important point in my opinion is the specific number of the unique system of spheres and the evolution seems imply different lattices thus evolving.

Best Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Jan. 21, 2010 @ 06:14 GMT
Thank you dear Steve,

Fission and fusion of membranes is representational for the lattice of interactions between the elements of a matrix of cluster-matters and thereby an analogy for the chemistry of chemical elements is ascribable.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Jan. 21, 2010 @ 19:12 GMT
Dear Jayakar,

if the entaglement and thus the lattices are correlated with the volumes of spheres, thus the perception becomes different, the contacts of the spherical membrans seems thus correlated with the evolution and its time constant, thus the field of energy are proportional too, and other important point is the evolution of the lattices and the increasing of mass in its specific entanglement.

Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Jan. 21, 2010 @ 23:27 GMT
Dear Steve,

Matrix taxonomy and background time are essential, in that annihilation duration evolves with superstring lattice probabilities. No parallel universe and multiverse.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Jan. 22, 2010 @ 11:51 GMT
Hi dear Jayakar ,

I don't know well this duration extrapolated with superstrings.

About the uniqueness ,it is foundamental in my model .

This matrix seems interestings about the duration and thus the time.

Best Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Jan. 22, 2010 @ 14:33 GMT
Dear Steve,

Annihilation of chemical element matrix is in analogy with radioactive decay that is causal for anisotropic radiation. Superstring fields with super-cluster-matters of the elements of the matrix, describes cosmic connectivity of life forms. Apoptosis and biological aging are irreversible.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Jan. 22, 2010 @ 18:25 GMT
Hello dear Jayakar ,

It is interesting this universal connectivity.

The irreversibility is so important when we speak about the evolutive polarisation in my humble opinion, by very weak particles ,coded.

The informations and the interactions in the future shall be optimized between life systems.

The connectivity is a reality and probably if a phase of contraction appears the systems can have some exponentials of interactions.

I think the rotation around the center takes a beautiful aim if the mass increases by these polarisations.Now of course it exists two kinds of interactions ,physicals and the others ,behind our walls ,there the information seems important.I ask me what is the memory after a physical end,the transfert is physical for you dear Jayakar ,and do you think it exists a non perceptible part of interactions between the unknew and the physicality ?

Best Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Jan. 23, 2010 @ 00:31 GMT
Thank you dear Steve,

Cosmic consciousness exists for ever, whereas the consciousness of life forms ends with life.

I think, coherent and incoherent cluster-matter conjugation changes at the end of life and a new superstring field of lattice may establish with the transformed elements of matrix; really I don't know, I speculate like this...

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Jan. 25, 2010 @ 11:51 GMT
Hello dear Jayakar ,

I think it exists an eternal system behind the walls.

Thanking You,

Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Jan. 25, 2010 @ 12:25 GMT
Dear Steve,

I think the principles of nature are in universality rather than in locality.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Jan. 26, 2010 @ 18:01 GMT
Hello dear Jayakar,

Like an ubiquity which is not perceptible but evident in this universality, the locality thus can be optimized, harmonized, improved in correlation with the universal dynamic and its aim, this ultim sphere for me.

This ubiquity of love in fact more this intelligent conscious are there to catalyze the localities,the harmony becomes an essential of this building, this polarisation.

The informations of universal love are evidents and are encoded thus, evolve furthermore.

The improvement is a reality on this line time, the physical universe evolves towards the perfect balance of all systems and their encoded realisms.

The evolution takes all its sense with this spherization in my humble opinion.

Best Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Jan. 27, 2010 @ 04:18 GMT
Dear Steve,

Philosophy of science has no polarization in that individuality exists with universality in nature and polarization appears.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Jan. 27, 2010 @ 09:55 GMT
Hello ,

Yes indeed, that can be seen like that, the informations of this universality seems in the uniquity for an ultim harmony.

Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Jan. 27, 2010 @ 13:46 GMT
Yes dear Steve,

It's very interesting and wonderful to explore the nature with its philosophy of physicality, in that our perceptions differ.

Thanking you.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Jan. 27, 2010 @ 18:38 GMT
Dear Jayakar,

Indeed the secrets of this light are so fascinatings, sometimes I can see bees during several hours and their dances with the nature like with some flowers, the biological systems are incredibles. It is a polarised system and it lives, it continues to polarise.

In fact all is the same and the universality is everywhere, there is an ultim physical aim.

The philosophy is a human interpretation correlated with our step of evolution, we try to encircle but in the same time we must accept our young universal age and thus only contemplate and act in harmony and love.

The complexity returns to the simplicity, the physicazl tools and creations are so beautiful, the potential of those creations is really incredible.All has a pure rule of complementarity where the intelligence becomes the sister of the love and the brother of the hope.

We are catalyzers of this truth, this love in building in the physicality and eternal in all things behind our perceptible walls.

The fact to accept this equation is a real faith and there we can understand what is the aim of this equation.The physicality, this sphere for me is the baby of the infinite light.There the light becomes mass in a finite system in optimization.

The Earth is a garden where the harmony and the prosperity, normaly must be a reality, and where the sciences can improve and invent so many rational and universal, humanistic even things.

Unfortunally the global system is an other story.

But we evolve fortunaly.

Thanking you,

sincerely

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Jan. 28, 2010 @ 05:18 GMT
Dear Steve,

Altogether, background time is essential in that everything exists and evolves in laws of nature.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Jan. 30, 2010 @ 08:41 GMT
Hello dear Jayakr,

The time is an essential piece of the building, all is complementary in fact.

Best Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Jan. 30, 2010 @ 13:55 GMT
Dear Steve,

The fundamental physical construct is a membrane like structure rather than point like structure to describe the universe as coherently dynamic.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Jan. 30, 2010 @ 17:13 GMT
Hello dear Jayakar,

The physical architecture is specific and a form is necessary for this harmonization of evolution.

The points are just an extrapolation, the spheres are not divisibles, they are incompressibles and coded by a rotating effects, the membrans if they exist are only sphericals and don't change their finite system, here the sphere and its perfect balance of forces.

All our Universe is a spherical equation because simply that facilitates many things.

The transfert thus implies an oscillating and spherical system of contacts of entangle spheres with or without rotation thus with or without mass.

This foundamental is necessary for the evolution and for the interactions in my opinion.

The spheres, quantics or cosmologics inside this universal sphere facilitate many things for the equation of evolution and its intrinsic parameters.

This physicality is more logic for an universal coherent dynamic and its complexification in 3d it seems to me.

This rationality is universal, all goes to the spherization.

The time is for me a constant of building where the gravity polarises light on a specific dynamic, a specific increasing of mass.

The spherisation is a harmonization in fact, all interactions are under this specificity.

Best Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Jan. 31, 2010 @ 08:28 GMT
Dear Steve,

2D expression is essential for the representation of 3D spherical volume for its fractional and transformational matrix representations, whereas the point like spherical objects need interaction fields. Cluster-matter of membranes in dynamics is causal for spherical volume.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Jan. 31, 2010 @ 09:23 GMT
Hello dear Jayakar,

It is very interesting, the link seems universal.

The fields of interactions are probably correlated with these velocities of rotation, the number in this fratal and the volume.

The spins are like a music, a system of rotating oscillations implying specificties.

The causality thus for a pure physicality becomes a system of sortings and synchronizations in my humble opinion.

Best Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Jan. 31, 2010 @ 19:17 GMT
Thank you dear Steve,

Yes, the quantum numbers are applicable for this fractional representation also, and there is transformational probability for the deep inelastic scattering that is expressional by parton distribution functions, into elastic scattering form.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Feb. 2, 2010 @ 09:47 GMT
Hello Jayakar,

Thanks, you know I don't know this method"parton distribution functions"

could you tell me more please?

Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Feb. 2, 2010 @ 16:32 GMT
Dear Steve,

As the integration with PDF emerges with an expressional variability of strong force, universality of the evolving hidden gravitational variable is a concern.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Feb. 2, 2010 @ 18:34 GMT
Dear Jayakar,

Thank you very much, I see better.

You know about an evolutive point of vue, the gravity seems so complexs.I ask me if the stable system is one system and when the electrmagnetism is synchronized, they changes their rotations by steps, but an other possibility exists for the polarisations of gravity, the double system, that seems bizare, I prefer a kind of fusion where the informations by rotating spheres are transfered in the stable system, perhaps even the volume is important for the force of the interactions.

This system of synchronization and evolution is fascinating.For the stability, the rotations of spheres are the best solution in fact in my humble opinion.The gravity has a kind of potential to change the sense of rotation of the light, like a modulator, but if we go towards the main center, here the center of our Earth, thus the superimposing of codes are incredibly difficult to encircle since the begining of the physicality. After the modulations are numerous and specifics.Let's take a flower for exemple, they continue to evolve and polarize the light like a modulator of evolution, those flowers polarize and synchronize the electromagnetic particles,

there the volumes, the sense and the rotations thus the mass take all their sense. The desoxyribonucleic acid is a modulator aged of 13.7 billions years thus we can imagine the architecture towards the Panck scale.The mass increases in fact all the time.

The quantization is really important thus and its taxonomy too.

I think HCNO ...CH4 NH3 H2O ...with some energy like electricity or uv, can give interesting results about the main modulator of evolution.The gravity has a rule so important because we are linked in this Earth system and its gravity which evolves.If we change the gravity, I don't know the results.In all case if the rot. spheres imply the mass thus they change too those rotations under this parameter of evolution in fact because the evolution increases the mass.....

Best Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Feb. 2, 2010 @ 19:49 GMT
Thank you dear Steve,

Rotation in spin eigenstate is universal.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Feb. 3, 2010 @ 09:18 GMT
Hello dear Jayakar,

It is universal these rotating spheres.

Dear Jayakar,do you know if some experiments are made about the fusion, the code of fusion is inside a specific sphere of gravity, the time seems a activator for the fusion, the serie is coded in fact.

Thanking you

Best Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Feb. 4, 2010 @ 16:23 GMT
Dear Steve,

Collider experimentations are ideal than the plasma confinement experimentations for the formalization of first order cluster-matters from elementary cluster-matters, that are in analogy with rho mesons.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Feb. 4, 2010 @ 18:19 GMT
Hello dear Jayakar,

It is fascinating, I have seen a link about the fusion, the project is NIF , very interesting their researchs.But they seems forget some essentials.

A star aged of 13.7 billions years are different than a star created by humans, thus the serie and the codes are importants in my opinion.

If a specific synchronization appears thus this building must be well checked in fact.

Rho mesons I don't know dear Jayakar,

Best Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Feb. 5, 2010 @ 09:03 GMT
Thank you dear Steve,

Background time of a cluster of stars that is a cluster-matter determines the age of each star in the cluster.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Feb. 8, 2010 @ 12:29 GMT
You are welcome,

That seems a good tool to calculate our Universe.

In fact at this moment all stars have the same age , only when we analyze our past we see the evolution of these stars.

The sequence of distribution is specific since the begining of the physicality it seems to me and thus the sortings are important for a correct topology and a better understanding of our real universe.

The step of evolution can be seen for all spheres logically if the extrapolations are inside a finite system in evolution, the density increases furthermore, that can be a parameter to find the real dynamic and its rotations around the universal center.

Best Regards dear Jayakar

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Feb. 9, 2010 @ 12:31 GMT
Dear Steve,

Fusion of two cluster-matter stars emerges with a new cluster-matter star and thereby the age of the stars differs.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Feb. 9, 2010 @ 18:50 GMT
Dear Jayakar,

They differ in the interpretation but not in the reality in my opinion.

The analyze becomes a kind of sorting it seems to me.

Thanking you dear Jayakar

Friendly

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Feb. 10, 2010 @ 04:10 GMT
Dear Steve,

A star that is representational as observable energy-mass of a hyper-cluster-matter for a cluster-matter, changes its interaction with that cluster-matter when it fuses with such hyper-cluster-matter and interacts with another cluster-matter that observe energy-mass of that emerging hyper-cluster-matter. Thereby annihilation and origin of hyper-cluster-matters for a cluster-matter is in continuum.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny replied on Feb. 11, 2010 @ 10:11 GMT
Hello dear Jayakar,

It is very relevant about the continuity of the matters, like what all is complementary for an ultim aim.

There is a beautiful music of building where all is coded to become what they must become in fact.

If the interactions change thus there is a reason in this universal equation which evolves towards this perfect balance of spheres in the sphere in my humble opinion.

Thanks Jayakar

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph replied on Feb. 14, 2010 @ 07:53 GMT
Thank you dear Steve,

In nature, existence of matter is in continuum in that quantum is descriptive; whereas the codes for Monte Carlo methods is a protocol that we need for the analysis and integration of the observables. I think we may have to explore the calorimeter technology for experimental verifications.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Feb. 14, 2010 @ 11:56 GMT
You are welcome.

Thanks dear Jayakar but I don't know the Monte Carlo method and the calorimeter technology.I am going to learn more about it, do you know an interesting weblink.

The quantization of the mass and the thermodynamic link seems essential.

Best Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph replied on Feb. 14, 2010 @ 18:24 GMT
Dear Steve,

Quantization of the energy-mass of cluster-matters differ from, the quantization of mass ascribed in the mainstream physics.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny replied on Feb. 16, 2010 @ 10:36 GMT
Hello Jayakar,

Relatively speaking, it is logic all these proportionalities and transferts in an evolutive point of vue.

Thanking you

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph replied on Feb. 16, 2010 @ 17:32 GMT
Thank you dear Steve,

Energy-mass is an operator for a matter of cluster-matter that is dynamic.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Jul. 22, 2010 @ 16:54 GMT
Hello dear Jayakar,

Just to say you hello.

Hope you are well.

Best Regards

Steve

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph replied on Jul. 25, 2010 @ 15:27 GMT
Thank you dear Steve,

Happy to know you are fine.

I really enjoyed all our discussions we had previously.

Yours jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Please enter your e-mail address:
Note: Joining the FQXi mailing list does not give you a login account or constitute membership in the organization.