Search FQXi

If you are aware of an interesting new academic paper (that has been published in a peer-reviewed journal or has appeared on the arXiv), a conference talk (at an official professional scientific meeting), an external blog post (by a professional scientist) or a news item (in the mainstream news media), which you think might make an interesting topic for an FQXi blog post, then please contact us at forums@fqxi.org with a link to the original source and a sentence about why you think that the work is worthy of discussion. Please note that we receive many such suggestions and while we endeavour to respond to them, we may not be able to reply to all suggestions.

Please also note that we do not accept unsolicited posts and we cannot review, or open new threads for, unsolicited articles or papers. Requests to review or post such materials will not be answered. If you have your own novel physics theory or model, which you would like to post for further discussion among then FQXi community, then please add them directly to the "Alternative Models of Reality" thread, or to the "Alternative Models of Cosmology" thread. Thank you.

Contests Home

Previous Contests

What Is “Fundamental”
October 28, 2017 to January 22, 2018
Sponsored by the Fetzer Franklin Fund and The Peter & Patricia Gruber Foundation
read/discusswinners

Wandering Towards a Goal
How can mindless mathematical laws give rise to aims and intention?
December 2, 2016 to March 3, 2017
Contest Partner: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Fund.
read/discusswinners

Trick or Truth: The Mysterious Connection Between Physics and Mathematics
Contest Partners: Nanotronics Imaging, The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, and The John Templeton Foundation
Media Partner: Scientific American

read/discusswinners

How Should Humanity Steer the Future?
January 9, 2014 - August 31, 2014
Contest Partners: Jaan Tallinn, The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, The John Templeton Foundation, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

It From Bit or Bit From It
March 25 - June 28, 2013
Contest Partners: The Gruber Foundation, J. Templeton Foundation, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

Questioning the Foundations
Which of Our Basic Physical Assumptions Are Wrong?
May 24 - August 31, 2012
Contest Partners: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, SubMeta, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

Is Reality Digital or Analog?
November 2010 - February 2011
Contest Partners: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

What's Ultimately Possible in Physics?
May - October 2009
Contest Partners: Astrid and Bruce McWilliams
read/discusswinners

The Nature of Time
August - December 2008
read/discusswinners

Forum Home
Introduction
Terms of Use

Order posts by:
 chronological order
 most recent first

Posts by the author are highlighted in orange; posts by FQXi Members are highlighted in blue.

By using the FQXi Forum, you acknowledge reading and agree to abide by the Terms of Use

RSS feed | RSS help
RECENT POSTS IN THIS TOPIC

Jack Ponting: on 6/7/18 at 9:31am UTC, wrote It was nice to read essay abstract written by Florina Manuela Pirvulescu...

Jack Ponting: on 6/7/18 at 9:30am UTC, wrote It was nice to read essay abstract written by Florina Manuela Pirvulescu...

John Shepherd: on 6/7/18 at 4:40am UTC, wrote That is an excellent statement, Matt. I'm excessively liable of the feeling...

harold ewis: on 4/17/18 at 7:42am UTC, wrote NICE POST Online term paper services

Anna Shetty: on 3/29/18 at 3:40am UTC, wrote While going through many posts and articles I found this article the best...

Ronlad Lee: on 3/24/18 at 7:09am UTC, wrote Unable to understand anything, text are showing too small ___________ ...

harold ewis: on 3/19/18 at 9:37am UTC, wrote Stomach overweight is a run of the mill inconvenience for the two men and...

Deanna Williams: on 3/16/18 at 10:21am UTC, wrote The improvement of these wonders will discard a semi adjusted framework if...

RECENT FORUM POSTS

kurt stocklmeir: "gravity associated with gas and gas running into stars can change orbit of..." in Alternative Models of...

Joe Fisher: "One real visible Universe must only have one real visible appearance...." in Why This Universe?

Pop News: "These questions are amazing loving them... International Yoga Day 2018" in Why This Universe?

Patrik Miertviezky: "Hello everybody! My name is Patrik and i am 26 years old girl from Europe...." in Time in Physics & Entropy...

Rachelle Marie: "The lengthy form of the meeting, available on the page, you can similarly..." in Podcast Up: Interacting...

jhon dwayne: "If any customer face problem during window installing then he can call our..." in Manipulating the Quantum...

jhon dwayne: "If any customer face problem during window installing then he can call our..." in Manipulating the Quantum...

kurt stocklmeir: "there is a lot of gas between galaxies - there are a lot of small galaxies..." in Alternative Models of...

RECENT ARTICLES
click titles to read articles

Fuzzballs v Black Holes
A radical theory replaces the cosmic crunchers with fuzzy quantum spheres, potentially solving the black-hole information paradox and explaining away the Big Bang and the origin of time.

Whose Physics Is It Anyway? Q&A with Chanda Prescod-Weinstein
Why physics and astronomy communities must take diversity issues seriously in order to do good science.

Why Time Might Not Be an Illusion
Einstein’s relativity pushes physicists towards a picture of the universe as a block, in which the past, present, and future all exist on the same footing; but maybe that shift in thinking has gone too far.

The Complexity Conundrum
Resolving the black hole firewall paradox—by calculating what a real astronaut would compute at the black hole's edge.

Quantum Dream Time
Defining a ‘quantum clock’ and a 'quantum ruler' could help those attempting to unify physics—and solve the mystery of vanishing time.

FQXi FORUM
June 22, 2018

CATEGORY: The Nature of Time Essay Contest (2008) [back]
TOPIC: Possible Simultaneous Times by Florina Manuela Pirvulescu [refresh]
Bookmark and Share
Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Florina Manuela Pirvulescu wrote on Dec. 3, 2008 @ 10:04 GMT
Essay Abstract

In treating this subject of the simultaneity of times I based my statement on the theory of archetypes using the archetypal couple shadow/ persona parallel with the two Toltec phenomena Tonal/Nagual, the state modified by the consciousness on the other dimensions and I emphasised the fact that it is not necessary taking different plants and substances that induce a certain state or mind in order to accede to the other temporal dimensions. The development of these phenomena will dispose of a quasi balanced system if it were to approach the reporting to the individual as subjective existence in a given space. The idea of flowing of the time makes us be stunted by the fact that there is nothing we can do in order to find out more about a phenomenon that has a continuous flow considering the perspective of our own finitude. The only way of getting to know the nature of time is that of being able to accede repeatedly parallel dimensions approaching in this way eternity with every inter-dimensional leap. This way of knowledge may be possible only by a conscious entering into the unconscious.

Author Bio

Florina Manuela Pirvulescu is a phylosophy teacher at the Stefan Velovan High School in Craiova, Dolj County, Romania- Europe. She has a master degree in Phylosophy and Sociology at the University of Craiova and a master degree in European Studies and envisages a doctor's degree in anthropology.

Download Essay PDF File

Bookmark and Share

matthew kolasinski wrote on Dec. 3, 2008 @ 21:10 GMT
Hello Ms. Pirvulescu,

ah, someone has finally brought up Death. yes. it is very challenging to determine the nature of time entirely within time - like a fish trying to discover water. there is not the contrast necessary for perception to occur, only a vague sense that there's something. until one makes the leap at Death.

"Life beckons me. It whispers, it calls me and in the end it screams at me. The scream of crisis or disease is often what will bring me to the rediscovery of who i really am, for it is difficult to abstract suffering."

-Tony Parsons, ‘The Open Secret‘

suspecting that some here who have abstractly argued that time does not exist eventually have a 'religious conversion experience' awaiting them at some point in their future.

thanks for your paper,

matt kolasinski

Bookmark and Share

Jack Ponting replied on Sep. 27, 2017 @ 06:52 GMT
What an inspirational writing on the theory of originals using the archetypal couple private investigator/ persona parallel with the two Toltec phenomena Tonal/Nagual! I have to share this motivational Essay Abstract with the academic students who are interested in writing & also taking benefits of our academic writing services by getting help with statistics assignment at Quality Dissertation UK which is one of the top & well-known dissertation help providing consultancy. They will sure love reading this and appreciates the phylosophy teacher Florina Manuela Pirvulescu.

Bookmark and Share
report post as inappropriate

mar vas wrote on Dec. 4, 2008 @ 02:21 GMT
That's a beautiful quote, Matt. I'm too guilty of the opinion that the passage of time is an illusion. ah, but time is an illusion only in the material world. the immaterial world - that's where time is everything. it is the backbone of all things information. alas, the physics of today does not concern much with information and its theory.

Bookmark and Share

F. Le Rouge wrote on Dec. 6, 2008 @ 11:44 GMT
As Time is still the 'a priori' of parallel dimensions in a Riemannian or Euclidian system, one cannot say anything more about Time by this way.

Take a system made with a circle for Time and a dot 'P' on this circle for Present Time and simultaneity is not possible. But add a second circle that cross the first one and you have simultaneity. This is spheric Algebra (not Geometry) of Riemann for example, useful for geolocalization but useless in the question of the nature of Time.

Bookmark and Share

Florina Manuela Pirvulescu wrote on Dec. 7, 2008 @ 09:37 GMT
Thank you for your observations,F. Le Rouge, but I try to develop a theory which operates with subtle concepts which can be found in the obscure world of the unconscious, where time can acquire other values than the ones we physically know. And, anyway I do not like to give straight answers because we cannot say that we know something for certain about anything. That is why it is called „possible” simultaneous times and well....physics was wrong so many times.

Bookmark and Share

Florina Manuela Pirvulescu wrote on Dec. 7, 2008 @ 10:00 GMT
hello matt,

I am glad that someone understands my ideas , with no added explanation! Yes, this is exactly what it is about, the possibility of studying time trying to have access to eternity by means of the unconcious. Thank you for your comment and the joy you made me of seeing that my writing can reach to someone!

Bookmark and Share

Cristi Stoica wrote on Dec. 7, 2008 @ 12:30 GMT
Dear Prof. Pirvulescu,

It happens to children to dream a magical realm, beyond space and time, and to try to come back bringing something in this world. They wake up holding the fist tight, and opening it slowly, with excitement, only to find nothing in. Some of them conclude that there is no dream world. Yet, other children begin a lifetime pursuit of a way to find again that mythical world, and to bring the gem in the fist. Because that gem is what survives our bodies. A wise thought, a song, an equation, or simply a smile:)

Thank you for your lovely essay!

All the best wishes,

Cristi Stoica

Bookmark and Share

Florina Manuela Pirvulescu wrote on Dec. 8, 2008 @ 10:40 GMT
Dear Cristi Stoica,

I see you know what it means to access the world of myths, since you speak about the soul of a child, because you certainly referred to this when you said ”a child”. And this does not have to be understood as stupid naivety, but as open naivety, that is openness towards the world and everything it offers. Yes, this is what it is about.

Thank you , too for the good thoughts and I wish you good luck in everything you do, because I am sure you do everything with "openness". Congratulations to you too on your essay which is very well structured,argumented and more than this innovative!

Bookmark and Share

Davina wrote on Dec. 8, 2008 @ 12:25 GMT
This makes me think of a way of entering the dimensions of time by dreaming and continuing dreams. It happened that I continued a dream I had a few nights before and I can only explain this through a new dimension which I entered.

Lovely essay!

Thank you!

Bookmark and Share

Florina Manuela Pirvulescu wrote on Dec. 8, 2008 @ 16:59 GMT
Dear Davina,

I am glad that my essay succeeded in awakening your consciousnes so that you realize some connections that normally, following the course of a life which nowadays seems automatic, you couldn't have made. Once again it is proved that we have all the knowledge within ourselves and that we only need an impulse to recognize them, to reveal them and to give them a perceivable form.

Keep on dreaming! :)

Bookmark and Share

Amelia Marion Clark replied on Sep. 22, 2016 @ 08:00 GMT
Hello, my friends! Hope you are doing well. Many students work extremely hard on their academic writings, they have to do a lot of researches, make hard efforts and spend a lot of time. Or there is an alternative - you may ask for help at www.custom-paper-writing.org and experienced professionals will do all your paperwork as soon as possible.

Bookmark and Share

Iacob Suteu wrote on Dec. 13, 2008 @ 21:57 GMT
Very interesting essay. Your essay proved to be a great opportunity to learn more about increase awareness's philosophy.

Quote: "It is probably the fault of philosophy which asks too many questions if, one night, the little old man had a dream after which he developed the theory that amazed the whole world ... "

For one to get an answer, the correct question must be asked !

Bookmark and Share

Narendra Nath wrote on Dec. 16, 2008 @ 14:18 GMT
Dear Florina,

After downloading i enjoyed reading your essay in one go. That shows the grip you hold on others who care to listen to you. Being a school teacher i admire your human touch as a retired University professor of Physics. Many a times we talk big and tackle difficult topics in sciences. But the reality can not be complicated as the whole creation of the Universe is a logical...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

amrit wrote on Dec. 17, 2008 @ 15:33 GMT
Dear Florina

With consciouss entering into unconscious we discover that all is existing NOW.

This NOW in physics we call ATEMPORAL PHYSICAL SPACE.

yours amrit

attachments: 2_Relation_Between_Time_Mind_and_Consciousness.pdf

Bookmark and Share

Florina Manuela Pirvulescu wrote on Dec. 18, 2008 @ 21:25 GMT
Dear Narendra,

I'm happy to find out that you find the „time” to read my essay and even happier to hear that you liked it. Your appreciation not only made me profundly happy but also gave me peace of mind, seeing there are still people concerned about the world in itself. Regarding your clarification, I think the only difference is our way of expressing ourselves, which in turn comes from a certain different cultural background. And still:

1) I agree with you that religions of the world have mostly been used for dividing the human race. Whether it' Vedas, Upanishads, Heidegger, Jung, Castaneda, you or even me, everything that is different is, as I said, the language , our way of expressing things which derives from our culture in every single aspect. Ultimately the spirit expresses itself the same in every one of us and I think it will - at the very moment the world will be awaken - make us understand eachother beyond the language barrier. Or better said to feel eachother because we are essentially a physical manifestation of the spirit. Regarding death, I think it's something we either need to transcend, or to "live with" during our entire life. Such an experience should bring new horizons to us as living beings, not scare us.

2) Regarding the part about "physics was wrong so many times” I was referring to the fact science evolves permanently and things which were unconceivable in the past already tend to look dated. About Patanjali, if I'm permitted to say he's dear to me by his openness and also the simplicity his teachings are expressed to the public. Great people are able to permeate everyone's spirit and reach them in their simple way. Their greatness comes from being able to bring lots of people on the path of enlightenment, just renouncing to their greatness or better said to their ego. As regarding terms like "conscious" or "unconscious", these are overly-employed because they're easier to understand to the larger public, because they've made their way to the social psyche through a certain cultural mechanism. You can use some other words instead, or invent others, but there will be time needed for the world to accept and therefore understand them. You may think it's the other way around, but our bad habit is to only understand what we can accept and only accept what we can find ourselves into.

3) On this matter I think we don't need to discuss any more because I see we've already reached an understanding.

In the end I want to thank you for your appreciation and also for the opportunity to discuss matters really dear and important to me. Good luck to you too with the contest !

Bookmark and Share

Florina Manuela Pirvulescu wrote on Dec. 18, 2008 @ 21:27 GMT
Dear Amrit,

Thank you for granting me access to new and interesting information!

Bookmark and Share

Narendra nath wrote on Dec. 19, 2008 @ 06:45 GMT
Dera Florina,

Nice to go through your response. Nice to see ourselves on the same wavelength. Humanity has identical origin and we are permeated by the same spirit of pure consciousness. In fact, ordinary people the world over, irrespective of their country are simple, helpful to the needy and hospitable and joyful in their basic nature. Cultural differences are peripheral as these include the way we dress, talk and eat the foods available. Peace, love, compassion and sacrifice (for the sake of others) are the governing parameters for living a meanigful life. Death and birth are mere states that close and start our life. What matters are our actions in life, more selfless and less selfish indicate higher level of humanity/spirituality. Warm greetings narendra nath.

PS: There are Romani people in India, mainly in northern region. i understand there have been some interactions between our two countries in the good old days. Perhaps we need people to people revival now. NN

Bookmark and Share

Robert Sadykov wrote on Dec. 22, 2008 @ 00:12 GMT
Dear Florina Manuela Pirvulescu,

In an essay The Theory of Time, Space and Gravitation two events simultaneous in one frame of reference are also simultaneous in any other frame of reference. In this essay the time dilation is interpreted a somewhat differently than in the special theory of relativity

Yours faithfully

Robert Sadykov

Bookmark and Share

Narendra Nath wrote on Feb. 11, 2009 @ 07:29 GMT
Florina, in continuation of our exchanges on this forum, i attach herewith a MSS ' Relevance of Cosciousness in Sciences' . i expect that you may desire to go through it and then communicate with me via e-mail < nnath32@ymail.com>, since this competition is over. i don't have your e-mail ID either and hence i am using this way to reach you hopefully

attachments: Relevance_of_Consciousness_in_Sciences.doc

Bookmark and Share

Bigbang wrote on Jan. 19, 2011 @ 18:35 GMT
Dear florina,the answer of

your questions is -the big

brother.your big brader.

Bookmark and Share

Bigbang wrote on Jan. 19, 2011 @ 21:39 GMT
You,my dear florina,are a

litlle,a smoll part to the

aurelian mind.and i,m

your unknown guide.you

are admired in my

temporal dimension.write,

write,write

Bookmark and Share

melissao boyle wrote on May. 22, 2015 @ 06:51 GMT
Essay writing is most important for all the students. now a days students search for the essays are online.it have the more then one online essay service. Thesis service provide a more then one essay and thesis papers for all college and school students and it will give us the best choice of writing service.

Bookmark and Share

Ophelia Walker wrote on Feb. 12, 2016 @ 13:08 GMT
When you try to write, you just don’t know how to start and you know that you will miss the deadline best quality writer for essays - a service you can rely.

Bookmark and Share

soniya philip wrote on Jun. 29, 2016 @ 11:44 GMT
Power of perception and the ability to put it into a viewpoint, is what makes a topic interesting. An attractive and interesting essay topic will have your audience gaping in fear. Good topics to talk about will always be spoken about.

[url=http://best-uk-dissertation.com/best-essay-writin
g-services.html]Assignment writing service usa[/url]

Bookmark and Share

katherine hayden wrote on Jul. 14, 2016 @ 10:36 GMT
Essay writing is not an important task. You have spent more time in writing an essay. Writing a college application essay is not easy, these are some useful hints and tips on how to construct and write the best essay possible. Best essay writing service will help you in preparing a paper.

Bookmark and Share

Rayan philiph wrote on Sep. 8, 2016 @ 09:10 GMT
Essay writing requires a lot of research and the grammar has to proper. Hiring a custom essay writing service for getting the essays written will be a very good idea to score good grades.

Bookmark and Share

Rayan philiph wrote on Sep. 8, 2016 @ 09:17 GMT
Essay writing requires a lot of research and the grammar has to proper. Hiring a custom essay writing service for getting the essays written will be a very good idea to score good grades.

Bookmark and Share

Emma Austin wrote on Sep. 22, 2016 @ 06:06 GMT
thesis maker

At the time Student I am very lazy in studies, but Excellent Academic Help me to their thesis maker service i am very thankful to this to make me gentle man. I also recommend to other to visit Excellent Academic Help to make make students life bright. this organization help many people.

Bookmark and Share

Emma Austin wrote on Sep. 22, 2016 @ 06:12 GMT
At the time Student I am very lazy in studies, but Excellent Academic Help me to their thesis maker service i am very thankful to this to make me gentle man. I also recommend to other to visit Excellent Academic Help to make make students life bright. this organization help many people and thanks for this site to allow me to share my informative knowledge.

Bookmark and Share

Elton Brown wrote on Nov. 17, 2016 @ 06:53 GMT
I liked the information you have.View this site Write My Essays as the data available will give you a helping hand when you agree to order essays online and to achieve the highest results when it comes to custom essay writing service.

Bookmark and Share

Elton Brown wrote on Dec. 2, 2016 @ 05:31 GMT
I liked the information you have.View this site Write My Essays as the data available will give you a helping hand when you agree to order essays online and to achieve the highest results when it comes to custom essay writing service.

Bookmark and Share

Alvina Alvina Ash wrote on Feb. 10, 2017 @ 05:51 GMT
At the time Student I am very lazy in studies, but Excellent Academic Help me to their thesis maker service i am very thankful to this to make me gentle man. I also recommend to other to visit custom coursework writing service to make make students life bright. this organization help many people.

Bookmark and Share

violet bplatt wrote on Apr. 18, 2017 @ 10:33 GMT
I really liked this site for informational perpose many students would be grateful to take help in Essay Writing from this site.

Bookmark and Share

Jimny Ja Karlson wrote on May. 11, 2017 @ 14:54 GMT
Amazing to see such a great development & feelings being put into the essay! Now you can expect such professionalism from the professional teachers, but students just cannot match this type of Essay unless they are good at both, writing & researching. That's why student tend to go for custom assignment in order to meet the higher expectations set by their professors.

Bookmark and Share

Shane Watts wrote on Jun. 30, 2017 @ 23:28 GMT
An abstract is a brief summary of a research article, thesis, review, conference proceeding, or any in-depth analysis of [url=http://www.dissertationtbliss.co.uk/law-dissertation-he
lp/]law dissertation services[/url] particular subject and is often used to help the reader quickly ascertain the paper's purpose.

Bookmark and Share

Words Doctorate wrote on Aug. 31, 2017 @ 12:44 GMT
I read this article. I think You put a lot of effort to create this article. I appreciate your work.

PhD Thesis Writing Services with Online Guidance by PhD Experts

Bookmark and Share

Nathan Stephen wrote on Oct. 23, 2017 @ 11:42 GMT
Hello Florina, your post is very descriptive. Your post will surely dissertation writing help for those students who are weak in writing and it is difficult for them to write and can't find suitable topic for their essay. They can visit my blog. And I am sure that it will surely help students in writing their essays.

Bookmark and Share

Chris Greenwalt wrote on Dec. 25, 2017 @ 14:02 GMT
This looks like a wonderful abstract written in a perfect manner and following the standard citation format. However, if you buy dissertation online or an essay, you may have the more custom written essay and dissertations.

Bookmark and Share

quick essay help wrote on Jan. 11, 2018 @ 07:19 GMT
quickessayhelp Choosing the correct point for your paper is imperative for a smooth exposition composing venture yet understudies are regularly confounded about how to do it. Our specialists can direct you well on what to consider and what to overlook while settling your exposition theme with the goal that your experience is great.

Bookmark and Share

John Hozy Hozy wrote on Feb. 5, 2018 @ 20:11 GMT
Organizations providing prime students writing services work with a group of exceptionally prepared as well experienced writers. The scholars are prepared by the services on fluctuating necessities as well guidelines require for the procedure.

Bookmark and Share

mongo loid wrote on Feb. 9, 2018 @ 15:44 GMT
Hello everyone, was interesting to read your article. Usually i'm reading [link=https://www.nytimes.com] New York Times , but now i will read you too!

Bookmark and Share

sheeraz khatri khatri wrote on Feb. 27, 2018 @ 09:56 GMT
Please give some advice on how to achieve this kind of posts. Questions To Ask A Guy

Bookmark and Share

sheeraz khatri khatri wrote on Feb. 27, 2018 @ 09:56 GMT
Please give some advice on how to achieve this kind of posts. [url=http://www.texttriggers.com/questions-ask-guy-text-turn
-him-on/]Questions To Ask A Guy[/url]

Bookmark and Share

Deanna Williams wrote on Mar. 16, 2018 @ 10:21 GMT
The improvement of these wonders will discard a semi adjusted framework if it somehow managed to approach the answering to the person as a subjective presence in a given space. Game Battlefield Black Jacket

Bookmark and Share

harold ewis wrote on Mar. 19, 2018 @ 09:37 GMT
Stomach overweight is a run of the mill inconvenience for the two men and women. Wretchedly, it is never certain inconvenience that one believes that its less requesting to arrange Super fit expert ampere fortune that we age. Assignment Writing Service in Canada

Bookmark and Share

Ronlad Lee wrote on Mar. 24, 2018 @ 07:09 GMT
Unable to understand anything, text are showing too small

Tailor Made Suits Hong Kong G Shock Watches Sale in UK

Bookmark and Share

Anna Shetty Shetty wrote on Mar. 29, 2018 @ 03:40 GMT
While going through many posts and articles I found this article the best in order to provide the user best information for adware removal process.

cool math games

Bookmark and Share

harold ewis wrote on Apr. 17, 2018 @ 07:42 GMT
NICE POST Online term paper services

Bookmark and Share

John Shepherd Shepherd wrote on Jun. 7, 2018 @ 04:40 GMT
That is an excellent statement, Matt. I'm excessively liable of the feeling that the progression of time is a hallucination. ok, yet time is a hallucination just in the material world. the irrelevant world - that is the place time is everything. it is the foundation of everything data. too bad, the material science of today does not concern much with data and its hypothesis. Dissertation Writing Help UK

Bookmark and Share

Jack Ponting wrote on Jun. 7, 2018 @ 09:30 GMT
It was nice to read essay abstract written by Florina Manuela Pirvulescu who is philosophy teacher on Possible Simultaneous Times includes theory of models using the archetypal couple shadow/ persona parallel with the two Toltec phenomena Tonal/Nagual.

Jack,

An education consultant and biology essay writing service provider to university students at Quality Dissertation and also avid reader.

Bookmark and Share

Jack Ponting wrote on Jun. 7, 2018 @ 09:31 GMT
It was nice to read essay abstract written by Florina Manuela Pirvulescu who is philosophy teacher on Possible Simultaneous Times includes theory of models using the archetypal couple shadow/ persona parallel with the two Toltec phenomena Tonal/Nagual.

Jack,

An education consultant and biology essay writing service provider to university students at Quality Dissertation and also avid reader.

Bookmark and Share

Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Please enter your e-mail address:
Note: Joining the FQXi mailing list does not give you a login account or constitute membership in the organization.