Search FQXi

If you are aware of an interesting new academic paper (that has been published in a peer-reviewed journal or has appeared on the arXiv), a conference talk (at an official professional scientific meeting), an external blog post (by a professional scientist) or a news item (in the mainstream news media), which you think might make an interesting topic for an FQXi blog post, then please contact us at forums@fqxi.org with a link to the original source and a sentence about why you think that the work is worthy of discussion. Please note that we receive many such suggestions and while we endeavour to respond to them, we may not be able to reply to all suggestions.

Please also note that we do not accept unsolicited posts and we cannot review, or open new threads for, unsolicited articles or papers. Requests to review or post such materials will not be answered. If you have your own novel physics theory or model, which you would like to post for further discussion among then FQXi community, then please add them directly to the "Alternative Models of Reality" thread, or to the "Alternative Models of Cosmology" thread. Thank you.

Forum Home
Introduction
Terms of Use

Order posts by:
 chronological order
 most recent first

Posts by the author are highlighted in orange; posts by FQXi Members are highlighted in blue.

By using the FQXi Forum, you acknowledge reading and agree to abide by the Terms of Use

RSS feed | RSS help
RECENT POSTS IN THIS TOPIC

Steve Dufourny: on 7/21/21 at 17:17pm UTC, wrote Hi Nicholas, I consider in my model and it is an intuitive intepretation ,...

Nicholas I. Hosein: on 7/21/21 at 15:55pm UTC, wrote You are the universe creating itself by observing itself. The physical body...

Nicholas I. Hosein: on 7/21/21 at 15:47pm UTC, wrote (continued...) By distributing the design phase of reality over the...

Nicholas I. Hosein: on 7/21/21 at 15:41pm UTC, wrote Physics gives rise to observer-participancy, observer-participancy gives...

Nicholas I. Hosein: on 7/21/21 at 15:27pm UTC, wrote Reality is self-perceptual, therefore consciousness can and does exist...

Nicholas I. Hosein: on 7/20/21 at 17:02pm UTC, wrote Hello Steve, What I wrote while high above is revolutionary and can be...

Steve Dufourny: on 7/18/21 at 16:51pm UTC, wrote Hi,we can have of course our philosophical interpretations but we cannot...

Nicholas I. Hosein: on 7/18/21 at 14:26pm UTC, wrote One X, Therefore One God X = matter or non-object. Information can have...

FQXi FORUM
July 24, 2021

ARTICLE: Can Choices Curve Spacetime? [back to article]
Bookmark and Share
Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Dan Bruiger wrote on Mar. 20, 2021 @ 14:51 GMT
This is an excellent article about fascinating research. However, the title is misleading, implying mind-body interaction, whereas the research is essentially about quantum epistemology.

Bookmark and Share
report post as inappropriate

Sue Lingo wrote on Apr. 28, 2021 @ 04:03 GMT
"Q-Epistemology"?

In that "physical particle" implies a defined spatial geometry, either measurable or theoretical, and "operative" is in reference to a spatial logic process that facilitates temporally differentiated momentum, any non-perturbative analysis of minimum/indivisible particle behavior, requires resolve of a pulsed single point sourced emission "operative" and a "physical"...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share
Steve Dufourny replied on Apr. 28, 2021 @ 14:42 GMT
Hi , could you tell me more about this UQS, I work about the spheres like foundamental objects, 3D quantum spheres to be more precise, and cosmological sheres and an universal sphere, it is the theory of spherisation in fact an optimisation evolution of the universe, a sphere or a future sphere, I have shared this theory when FQXi was created, I just ask this because many has tried to plagiate like I have not published, on linkedin, facebook and others, I am happy that the people focus on these spheres because they are foundamental for me , it is the choice of the universe, but I d like simply to know more about your general philosophy and the origin of these spherical units, do you consider only the general relativity and that these spherical units emerge due to the geometrical algebras of this relativistic spacetime if I can say and the tensors, oscillations. I am just curious, so tell us more please. Regards

Bookmark and Share

Sue Lingo replied on May. 2, 2021 @ 05:18 GMT
Hi Steve...

I assume inquires regarding UQS are request for structural details of a unified spatial unit quantization of a sphere, and I reply, as I did to your previous queries regarding UQS, with a directive to a highly illustrated... i.e. no math required... Open Source Online Introduction to UQS.

REF: UQS Consciousness Investigation Geometry ...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny replied on May. 3, 2021 @ 08:46 GMT
Hi Sue, Thanks for developing,

I am happy that people focus on spheres, like you can see in my model I consider a pure 3D at all scales and deformations of these spheres with the symplectomorphisms and I consider also their motions, rotations oscillations vibrations and the volumes, densities .

For the packing, it is solved with a specific serie applied, and the space disappears in fact .That implies a superfluidity. I believe that for the consciousness and the quantum computing we must mimate the universe and we have in logic 3 primoridal series different, two fuels and one for the main codes in the space vacuum. I can develop if you want.

Regards

Bookmark and Share

Nicholas I. Hosein wrote on Jul. 18, 2021 @ 14:26 GMT
One X, Therefore One God

X = matter or non-object. Information can have meaning without matter. This is how a misunderstanding of reality can be created by mind. Reality is comparable to self-configuration. Wisdom is information coming from a single source (reality). Meaningless information comes from many (objects).

My belief was incorrect we create meaning, just as our minds contain a self-configuration of reality, which is self-configurating along with reality (psychologists are still unclear as to what the mind is). Where the mind is not static and therefore not concept, it is self-configuring and therefore unbound. The SCSPL is intrinsic as well as is spacetime due to structure S which distributes over S (self-distributive). Spacetime is thus transparent from within. Where objects in reality are s, possessing the structure of one that merges the concepts and is self-dynamic and self-perceptual that is S. S is amenable to theological interpretation.

Bookmark and Share
Steve Dufourny replied on Jul. 18, 2021 @ 16:51 GMT
Hi,we can have of course our philosophical interpretations but we cannot affirm to know nor the origin philosophical and ontological of this universe and what are the foundamental objects and also how is transformed the energy. We don t know in fact all this puzzle about why we exist and if we have a kind of infinite eternal consciousness or if we come from a mathematical accident. We have all our own intepretations intuitive but nobody knows the truth. The sciences have many assumptions , we can have assumptions, but we cannot affirm them, we must always prove our assumptions with rigourous mathematical proofs. Best Regards

Bookmark and Share

Nicholas I. Hosein wrote on Jul. 20, 2021 @ 17:02 GMT
Hello Steve,

What I wrote while high above is revolutionary and can be considered a "baby proof' of God. It demonstrates that because the mind is contains a self-configuration of reality which is self-configuring along with reality it is thus unbound.

Bookmark and Share
Steve Dufourny replied on Jul. 21, 2021 @ 17:17 GMT
Hi Nicholas, I consider in my model and it is an intuitive intepretation , an assumption that I don t affirm. I consider an infinite eternal consciousness in 0D creating this universe in sending informations in series coded of 3D spheres from the central cosmological sphere , a kind of super matter energy in 3D. But I must say that we are limited about our assumptions that we cannot prove. All this is beyobnd our understanding still.

Bookmark and Share

Nicholas I. Hosein wrote on Jul. 21, 2021 @ 15:27 GMT
Reality is self-perceptual, therefore consciousness can and does exist outside of the body.

Reality is processing information.

It is easy to deduce what atoms are thinking if we observe their behavior.

Bookmark and Share

Nicholas I. Hosein wrote on Jul. 21, 2021 @ 15:41 GMT
Physics gives rise to observer-participancy, observer-participancy gives rise to information, information gives rise to Physics. A "closed loop". The CTMU makes no distinction between matter and information. "Concrete matter now vies with abstract information abstractly representing matter".

Bookmark and Share

Nicholas I. Hosein wrote on Jul. 21, 2021 @ 15:47 GMT
(continued...)

By distributing the design phase of reality over the actualization phase, conspansive spacetime also provides a distributed mechanism for Intelligent Design, adjoining to the restrictive principle of natural selection a basic means of generating information and complexity. Addressing physical evolution on not only the biological but cosmic level,...

See http://megafoundation.org/CTMU/Articles/Langan_CTMU_092902.p
df

Bookmark and Share

Nicholas I. Hosein wrote on Jul. 21, 2021 @ 15:55 GMT
You are the universe creating itself by observing itself. The physical body and matter appears to you (where physical laws act as restrictions on state from the nothing of which things are) and it is created by your conscious viewing and perceiving.

Bookmark and Share

Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Please enter your e-mail address:
Note: Joining the FQXi mailing list does not give you a login account or constitute membership in the organization.