Search FQXi

If you are aware of an interesting new academic paper (that has been published in a peer-reviewed journal or has appeared on the arXiv), a conference talk (at an official professional scientific meeting), an external blog post (by a professional scientist) or a news item (in the mainstream news media), which you think might make an interesting topic for an FQXi blog post, then please contact us at forums@fqxi.org with a link to the original source and a sentence about why you think that the work is worthy of discussion. Please note that we receive many such suggestions and while we endeavour to respond to them, we may not be able to reply to all suggestions.

Please also note that we do not accept unsolicited posts and we cannot review, or open new threads for, unsolicited articles or papers. Requests to review or post such materials will not be answered. If you have your own novel physics theory or model, which you would like to post for further discussion among then FQXi community, then please add them directly to the "Alternative Models of Reality" thread, or to the "Alternative Models of Cosmology" thread. Thank you.

Forum Home
Introduction
Terms of Use

Order posts by:
 chronological order
 most recent first

Posts by the blogger are highlighted in orange; posts by FQXi Members are highlighted in blue.

By using the FQXi Forum, you acknowledge reading and agree to abide by the Terms of Use

RSS feed | RSS help
RECENT POSTS IN THIS TOPIC

Steve Dufourny: on 3/6/21 at 11:15am UTC, wrote the 11D of this supergravity from the strings still oscillating at this...

Steve Dufourny: on 3/6/21 at 11:04am UTC, wrote Dear professor Singh, Oh my god I have quantified this quantum gravitation...

PRASAD DIVATE: on 10/14/20 at 12:22pm UTC, wrote Dear Tejinder, Greatly done indeed! Congratulations! Prasad Divate

PRASAD DIVATE: on 10/14/20 at 7:29am UTC, wrote dear tejinder, i have a question : what lies beyond sedenions and after...

Jonathan Dickau: on 10/14/20 at 2:21am UTC, wrote I'm still digesting this part Tejinder... I have some questions and I'll...

Tejinder Singh: on 10/10/20 at 12:38pm UTC, wrote Thanks so much Steve! Tejinder

Steve Dufourny: on 10/10/20 at 10:06am UTC, wrote Hi Tejinder, happy to see this work from You , congrats , I like also these...

Tejinder Singh: on 10/10/20 at 7:08am UTC, wrote This elementary video describes a recently proposed theory of unification,...

RECENT FORUM POSTS

Steve Dufourny: "Dr Rinkus, like I am very curious lol I d like to know your general..." in A Physical Theory based...

Steve Dufourny: "Maths is a tool but the physics seem the chief orchestra. Of course the..." in The Nature of Time

John Cox: "Tom, good to hear. I haven't been productive mathematically, I'm still..." in The Nature of Time

Gerard Rinkus: "Tom, Ok, good to clarify our defs of superposition. And thanks for..." in A Physical Theory based...

Steve Dufourny: "I know that I am not known and a celebrity and so I cannot utilise the..." in Global Collaboration

Sociallyview: "very nice" in The Quantum Clock-Maker...

Lorraine Ford: "I might add that: Clearly, most people are not aware that the symbolic..." in Interview: Information...

Lorraine Ford: "2. More generally, NO system can exist without the system being able to..." in Interview: Information...

RECENT ARTICLES
click titles to read articles

The Quantum Clock-Maker Investigating COVID-19, Causality, and the Trouble with AI
Sally Shrapnel, a quantum physicist and medical practitioner, on her experiments into cause-and-effect that could help us understand time’s arrow—and build better healthcare algorithms.

Connect the Quantum Dots for a New Kind of Fuel
'Artificial atoms' allow physicists to manipulate individual electrons—and could help to reduce energy wastage in electronic devices.

Can Choices Curve Spacetime?
Two teams are developing ways to detect quantum-gravitational effects in the lab.

The Quantum Engine That Simultaneously Heats and Cools
Tiny device could help boost quantum electronics.

The Quantum Refrigerator
A tiny cooling device could help rewrite the thermodynamic rule book for quantum machines.

FQXi BLOGS
July 24, 2021

CATEGORY: Blog [back]
TOPIC: Aikyons, Octonions, and Unification by Tejinder Singh [refresh]
Bookmark and Share
Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Blogger Tejinder Singh wrote on Oct. 10, 2020 @ 07:08 GMT
This elementary video describes a recently proposed theory of unification, the Aikyon theory. The theory builds on the deep connection between the octonions and the elementary particles.

Keywords: Octonions; Quantum Gravity; Standard Model; Quantum Foundations; Aikyons

Bookmark and Share
report post as inappropriate

This forum thread is open to the public.

Steve Dufourny wrote on Oct. 10, 2020 @ 10:06 GMT
Hi Tejinder, happy to see this work from You , congrats , I like also these octonions , I try to consider them with my 3D coded spheres in considering the non commutativity more the non associativity in subgroups , I have discussed with David Chester of the quantum gravity research of Klee Irwin, they have well worked about these octonions, this E8 is very important I beleive indeed. I just consider series finite of 3D spheres instead of points or strings. Thanks for sharing your work, I am going to see more and quietly look at your video.Friendly

Bookmark and Share
Member Tejinder Pal Singh replied on Oct. 10, 2020 @ 12:38 GMT
Thanks so much Steve!

Tejinder

Bookmark and Share

Jonathan J. Dickau wrote on Oct. 14, 2020 @ 02:21 GMT
I'm still digesting this part Tejinder...

I have some questions and I'll need to watch the entire video plus read the paper for detail. This sounds like exciting work. Atoms of S-T-M? An interesting treatment or way to solve the problem. I would wonder if a unit QG cell incorporating curvature is equivalent. I've been exploring a lot of different avenues lately. But the octonionic framework offers many advantages, as you know.

More later,

Jonathan

Bookmark and Share

PRASAD RAMESH DIVATE wrote on Oct. 14, 2020 @ 07:29 GMT
dear tejinder,

i have a question :

what lies beyond sedenions and after that?

since these are of the order of 2^n!

acc to indian philosophy there are 8 main dimensions and 8 sub dimensions which will be 64 dimension!and god resides in 65th dimension! acc to maths when we go to higher dimensions all lower dimensions are satisfied!such as when yogi's through meditation goes in higher dimension ,lower dimensions are purified!so if we be able to go beyond sedenions and after that it will be biggest success!

thanks ,

prasad divate

Bookmark and Share

PRASAD RAMESH DIVATE wrote on Oct. 14, 2020 @ 12:22 GMT
Dear Tejinder,

Greatly done indeed!

Congratulations!

Prasad Divate

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Mar. 6, 2021 @ 11:04 GMT
Dear professor Singh, Oh my god I have quantified this quantum gravitation , gthe dark matter and dark energy are essential to superimpose to our luminiferous aether, they seems essential for the universal balance and to explain the evolution, I insist on the fact that we must superimpose these two ethers instead to consider only this luminiferous one, it is a dfferent logic , it does not come from these photons if I can say oscillating, see well this cold dark matter encoded in nuclei and calculate the distances between the quantum BH and the positrons in encoding the dark matter in our standard model, see the result, that explains both the QG and the antimatter.

A fith force appears futhermore stronger than these nuclear forces

Bookmark and Share
Steve Dufourny replied on Mar. 6, 2021 @ 11:15 GMT
the 11D of this supergravity from the strings still oscillating at this planck scale are not the solution , the photons encoded in this space vacuum become bosons and create the bosonic fields in function of their number , the real cause is not from the cosmic fields of this luminiferous space time

the photons for this universe are just to permit to see because without light we cannot observe, they permit also this actual standard model and this electromagnetism, they permit also the heat and thermo, but there are two others ethers to superimpose , the photrons are like a fuel like the cold dark matter

and the main codes are in this space vacuum of this anti gravitation of this DE

Bookmark and Share

Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Please enter your e-mail address:
Note: Joining the FQXi mailing list does not give you a login account or constitute membership in the organization.