Search FQXi

If you are aware of an interesting new academic paper (that has been published in a peer-reviewed journal or has appeared on the arXiv), a conference talk (at an official professional scientific meeting), an external blog post (by a professional scientist) or a news item (in the mainstream news media), which you think might make an interesting topic for an FQXi blog post, then please contact us at forums@fqxi.org with a link to the original source and a sentence about why you think that the work is worthy of discussion. Please note that we receive many such suggestions and while we endeavour to respond to them, we may not be able to reply to all suggestions.

Please also note that we do not accept unsolicited posts and we cannot review, or open new threads for, unsolicited articles or papers. Requests to review or post such materials will not be answered. If you have your own novel physics theory or model, which you would like to post for further discussion among then FQXi community, then please add them directly to the "Alternative Models of Reality" thread, or to the "Alternative Models of Cosmology" thread. Thank you.

Forum Home
Introduction
Terms of Use

Order posts by:
 chronological order
 most recent first

Posts by the blogger are highlighted in orange; posts by FQXi Members are highlighted in blue.

By using the FQXi Forum, you acknowledge reading and agree to abide by the Terms of Use

RSS feed | RSS help
RECENT POSTS IN THIS TOPIC

PRASAD DIVATE: on 10/14/20 at 12:22pm UTC, wrote Dear Tejinder, Greatly done indeed! Congratulations! Prasad Divate

PRASAD DIVATE: on 10/14/20 at 7:29am UTC, wrote dear tejinder, i have a question : what lies beyond sedenions and after...

Jonathan Dickau: on 10/14/20 at 2:21am UTC, wrote I'm still digesting this part Tejinder... I have some questions and I'll...

Tejinder Singh: on 10/10/20 at 12:38pm UTC, wrote Thanks so much Steve! Tejinder

Steve Dufourny: on 10/10/20 at 10:06am UTC, wrote Hi Tejinder, happy to see this work from You , congrats , I like also these...

Tejinder Singh: on 10/10/20 at 7:08am UTC, wrote This elementary video describes a recently proposed theory of unification,...

RECENT FORUM POSTS

Robert McEachern: "JRC wrote: "That individual divergence spans the paradigm difference of an..." in Answering Mermin’s...

Robert McEachern: "Stefan asked: "Therefore my question: is your theory falsifiable..." Of..." in Answering Mermin’s...

Steve Dufourny: "it is this that I try to formalise correctly , the 3 main finite series of..." in Towards the unification...

Steve Dufourny: "see that if you make subalgebras alternative , so with a non commutativity..." in Towards the unification...

Lukasz Lozanski: "Time is the 4th dimension that explains wave particle duality. Once you..." in The Nature of Time

Steve Dufourny: "I know that all we have a life and are occupied, and it is not easy to..." in Global Collaboration

Steve Dufourny: "Hi all, this global system on earth is what it is but we can change for the..." in Global Collaboration

Steve Dufourny: "see also dear all that the gravitational energy is intriguing in its..." in AI, Consciousness,...

RECENT ARTICLES
click titles to read articles

Time to Think
Philosopher Jenann Ismael invokes the thermodynamic arrow of time to explain how human intelligence emerged through culture.

Lockdown Lab Life
Grounded physicists are exploring the use of online and virtual-reality conferencing, and AI-controlled experiments, to maintain social distancing. Post-pandemic, these positive innovations could make science more accessible and environmentally-friendly.

Is Causality Fundamental?
Untangling how the human perception of cause-and-effect might arise from quantum physics, may help us understand the limits and the potential of AI.

Building Agency in the Biology Lab
Physicists are using optogenetics techniques to make a rudimentary agent, from cellular components, which can convert measurements into actions using light.

Think Quantum to Build Better AI
Investigating how quantum memory storage could aid machine learning and how quantum interactions with the environment may have played a role in evolution.

FQXi BLOGS
October 20, 2020

CATEGORY: Blog [back]
TOPIC: Aikyons, Octonions, and Unification by Tejinder Singh [refresh]
Bookmark and Share
Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Blogger Tejinder Singh wrote on Oct. 10, 2020 @ 07:08 GMT
This elementary video describes a recently proposed theory of unification, the Aikyon theory. The theory builds on the deep connection between the octonions and the elementary particles.

Keywords: Octonions; Quantum Gravity; Standard Model; Quantum Foundations; Aikyons

Bookmark and Share
report post as inappropriate

This forum thread is open to the public.

Steve Dufourny wrote on Oct. 10, 2020 @ 10:06 GMT
Hi Tejinder, happy to see this work from You , congrats , I like also these octonions , I try to consider them with my 3D coded spheres in considering the non commutativity more the non associativity in subgroups , I have discussed with David Chester of the quantum gravity research of Klee Irwin, they have well worked about these octonions, this E8 is very important I beleive indeed. I just consider series finite of 3D spheres instead of points or strings. Thanks for sharing your work, I am going to see more and quietly look at your video.Friendly

Bookmark and Share
Member Tejinder Pal Singh replied on Oct. 10, 2020 @ 12:38 GMT
Thanks so much Steve!

Tejinder

Bookmark and Share

Jonathan J. Dickau wrote on Oct. 14, 2020 @ 02:21 GMT
I'm still digesting this part Tejinder...

I have some questions and I'll need to watch the entire video plus read the paper for detail. This sounds like exciting work. Atoms of S-T-M? An interesting treatment or way to solve the problem. I would wonder if a unit QG cell incorporating curvature is equivalent. I've been exploring a lot of different avenues lately. But the octonionic framework offers many advantages, as you know.

More later,

Jonathan

Bookmark and Share

PRASAD RAMESH DIVATE wrote on Oct. 14, 2020 @ 07:29 GMT
dear tejinder,

i have a question :

what lies beyond sedenions and after that?

since these are of the order of 2^n!

acc to indian philosophy there are 8 main dimensions and 8 sub dimensions which will be 64 dimension!and god resides in 65th dimension! acc to maths when we go to higher dimensions all lower dimensions are satisfied!such as when yogi's through meditation goes in higher dimension ,lower dimensions are purified!so if we be able to go beyond sedenions and after that it will be biggest success!

thanks ,

prasad divate

Bookmark and Share

PRASAD RAMESH DIVATE wrote on Oct. 14, 2020 @ 12:22 GMT
Dear Tejinder,

Greatly done indeed!

Congratulations!

Prasad Divate

Bookmark and Share

Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Please enter your e-mail address:
Note: Joining the FQXi mailing list does not give you a login account or constitute membership in the organization.