Search FQXi

If you are aware of an interesting new academic paper (that has been published in a peer-reviewed journal or has appeared on the arXiv), a conference talk (at an official professional scientific meeting), an external blog post (by a professional scientist) or a news item (in the mainstream news media), which you think might make an interesting topic for an FQXi blog post, then please contact us at forums@fqxi.org with a link to the original source and a sentence about why you think that the work is worthy of discussion. Please note that we receive many such suggestions and while we endeavour to respond to them, we may not be able to reply to all suggestions.

Please also note that we do not accept unsolicited posts and we cannot review, or open new threads for, unsolicited articles or papers. Requests to review or post such materials will not be answered. If you have your own novel physics theory or model, which you would like to post for further discussion among then FQXi community, then please add them directly to the "Alternative Models of Reality" thread, or to the "Alternative Models of Cosmology" thread. Thank you.

Forum Home
Introduction
Terms of Use

Order posts by:
 chronological order
 most recent first

Display:
 all posts
 member posts highlighted
 member posts only

By using the FQXi Forum, you acknowledge reading and agree to abide by the Terms of Use

RSS feed | RSS help
RECENT POSTS IN THIS TOPIC

Steve Dufourny: on 8/5/20 at 8:11am UTC, wrote Dear Fqxi, dear all, I need your help to all, alone we are nothing, I know...

Steve Dufourny: on 7/28/20 at 9:47am UTC, wrote We need the support of celebrities, Oprah Winfrey, Neil de Grasse Tyson,...

Steve Dufourny: on 7/28/20 at 9:40am UTC, wrote Hi all, FQXi , I continue insisting to increase the number of people in...

Steve Dufourny: on 7/25/20 at 10:44am UTC, wrote Hello Mr Cresswell, sorry for my late answer, I was not on FQXI creating a...

Lachlan Cresswell: on 5/20/20 at 7:07am UTC, wrote Hi Steve, While I would like to see a 'StarTrek' world without money, we...

Steve Dufourny: on 5/9/20 at 17:47pm UTC, wrote You know Wilhelmus , I am happy to know persons like you and the others on...

Steve Dufourny: on 5/9/20 at 10:58am UTC, wrote Hi Wilhelmus , I am thanking you a lot to put these ideas, more we are ,...

Wilhelmus de Wilde: on 5/9/20 at 10:42am UTC, wrote Scientific GOD Journal | October 2011 | Vol. 2 | Issue 7 | pp. 671-677 ...

FQXi FORUM
August 10, 2020

CATEGORY: Ultimate Reality [back]
TOPIC: Global Collaboration [refresh]
Bookmark and Share
Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Steve Dufourny wrote on Apr. 14, 2020 @ 11:44 GMT
Dear FQXi , I love your platform like you know it, I work my theory and have improved a lot here and on arxiv and in the books, it is important for me but not like the Project, international, universal that I work about.

I create a group of thinkers, philodoctorates, universalists fully altruists, I make this on face book and the thinkers are relevant.

The aim is to create a books of...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share
this post has been edited by the author since its original submission

this post was moved here from a different topic

report post as inappropriate
Steve Dufourny replied on Apr. 19, 2020 @ 19:38 GMT
Hi all, FQXi, what are we if we don t take our responsabilities, the jobs, this actual global society , this and that are what they are , but I beleive strongly that a real universal generalist , altruist and understanding the truths of this universe must be aware that we must act, what are we if we don t act ? and I repeat but please sort the vanitious lacking of generality, they are maybe good in details and intelligent but they are not conscious, FQXi merits more than these sad paramters. I understand that there are lobbies and synergies between systems and universities, but don t listen the fake universalists. It is important, we are arrived at a time where we are obliged to change our global system for the well of all. They exist these solutions where all wins, it is an obliged step of evolution, the competition is sometimes well but a time for all after all, what are we if we don t act and try to change this planet. It exists persons who find problems for the most simple solutions, they are not relevant and they can be a problem for this kind of Project. It is sad indeed to ttell this but it is a reality and so true, this Vanity eats this planet more other parameters and it is not acceptable in fact. So please help me to success to unite, unify the real universalists and relevant altruists haviong a general knowledges in sciences, we can save this planet and the future generation, it is not an utopy I repeat but a logic step of evolution. We must act and more we shall be , more we shall be credible and the most quick we shall convice this UN. Friendly

Bookmark and Share

Georgina Woodward replied on Apr. 20, 2020 @ 00:56 GMT
Hi Steve, towards the end of my essay I mention Pleistocene Park, a project in Siberia to try and prevent catastrophic methane release from permafrost melting. It involves removing , rather than planting trees, for a number of reasons. I think you may find the linked site interesting.

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny replied on Apr. 20, 2020 @ 08:06 GMT
Hi Georgina,

Thanks for sharing, it is indeed an important problem to take into account also, we must prevent and act. I don t really understand this UN, are they skilling to govern this planet ? I tell me that no in fact, they don t find the global solutions , if they didn t exist I could understand, but they exist and all wins, them also they win. Maybe the main problem is their lack of knowledges in sciences and global consciousness, we make really the same errors than the egyptians and romans, it is totally odd, a system continues and we are governed by business men and persons lacking of knowledges in sciences, I am suprised and dispapointed I must say. We have an incredible potential to solve and balance all this, and I repeat but all wins with these solutions that I have cited , so why it is not made ? Are they stupid or what ? and the others who are vanitious pfff frankly Georgina, I don t understand , it is totally odd , sad and stupid all this global reality. I will continue to try to unite and repeat, we must convice this UN , what a world Georgina , take care, friendly

Bookmark and Share
this post has been edited by the author since its original submission

FQXi Administrator David Sloan wrote on May. 4, 2020 @ 16:47 GMT
At request, I'm opening topic for the discussion of large scale collaboration between interested parties.

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny replied on May. 4, 2020 @ 17:42 GMT
Hello professor Sloan,

I don t know how to thank you and FQXi, if you knew how I am happy for this blog made. I beleive strongly that we can make incredible things in complemetarity and collaboration when this universal altruism is the motor of Projects. I am honored and happy for this blog, forum, tell hello to all on FQXi ,

Regards and friendly

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny replied on May. 5, 2020 @ 07:56 GMT
We shall make the things correctly , I have United many relevant persons on Facebook and they are going to come on this forum to discuss and put their ideas, they are skilling, there is a Little bit of all, real universal altruists skillings, Philodoctorates, genius, aspergers,doctors,...and we shall create a intrinsic rule for the team , and a program. We shall not discuss about things wich can imply problems, like for example the names of societies or Enterprises creating global problems or other, no we shall just create solutions global where all wins, it is important at mu humble opinion. We shall utilise all the good Tools possible to reach the aim, like the medias and synergies also. The aim is reall to create global solutions, Concrete where I repeat all wins without exception.

Regards and thanks still for this forum created

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny replied on May. 5, 2020 @ 16:53 GMT
Sorry FQXi also to have insisted so much and in Always speaking about this Vanity and lack of consciousness, I am not better than the others, I just know that it is not easy to convice the people, so that is why I insisted a lot . I am not perfect or better than the others but this Project is so important for me and I know that alone I cannot success. I repeat but thanks for this forum , FQXi makes a wonderful job,

Friendly

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on May. 8, 2020 @ 12:56 GMT
I am not skilling in all, I have some ideas just general about the economy and the ecology. Others more skilling than me shall explain their ideas in other centers of interest.

My ideas are simple to convice this UN , I beleive strongly that we must adapt our economical system and we must make with our actual parameters. The money is not the best invention of humans and the borders too but...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share
Lachlan Cresswell replied on May. 20, 2020 @ 07:07 GMT
Hi Steve,

While I would like to see a 'StarTrek' world without money, we need democratic money, out of the hands of governments and banks. Blockchain is energy expensive, and consensus altenatives like Hashgraph haven't much of a footprint yet. Where do you think this is headed?

And what about Hashgraph physics? That would be horrible would it not?

Regards

Lockie Cresswell

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny replied on Jul. 25, 2020 @ 10:44 GMT
Hello Mr Cresswell, sorry for my late answer, I was not on FQXI creating a project here in Finland with Ulla Matfolk. This money is not of course a good universal invention , that said we live in this economical system and we are obliged to make with it, probably that this tool must be utilised with a biggest global consciousness by the people and leaders also, there is too much greed, individualism, unconsciousness, vanity, materialism, power and that implies our global major problems. I see that the blockchain indeed is on the road and that can maybe help to see better , it lacks funds and if we want to industrialise this solar system correctly and catalyse these 197 governements we must give more money to reach the points of equilibrium, we must give water, food, energy, hope, jobs to majority and our actual global economical system cannot do it. It is the reason why I want to convice this UN in creating concrete deterministic solutions where all wins, the richest like the poorest, we know that we cannot change the human psychology like this in a short period, that needs time to have a better global consciousness , but we can improve the quality of lifes and reach the win win. I don t know well this Heshgraph physics, but we must be prudent with the tools that we utilise at my humble opinion, we return about this consciousness still and always like a foundamental, with the iron we can create tools for gardening or arms , it is the same with the money and other inventions after all, all seems a question of consciousness. A sure thing, we can save this planet and make an incredible revolution with this opening to our universe, the solar system first, we can do it and this UN must understand that it is an obliged step of evolution for the well of all lifes on earth. Best Regards

Bookmark and Share

Wilhelmus de Wilde wrote on May. 9, 2020 @ 10:42 GMT
Scientific GOD Journal | October 2011 | Vol. 2 | Issue 7 | pp. 671-677

Wilde, W. D. Occupy the Imaginary World of Economy

ISSN: 2153-831X Scientific GOD Journal

Published by Scientific GOD, Inc.

www.SciGOD.com

Essay

Occupy the Imaginary World of Economy

Wilhelmus de Wilde*

ABSTRACT

Revaluation of the human being is one of...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share
Steve Dufourny replied on May. 9, 2020 @ 10:58 GMT
Hi Wilhelmus , I am thanking you a lot to put these ideas, more we are , more we have chance to success , I have also created a goup on Facebook, I will send you soon an invitation, we are goiung to create a rule and a program ,

Friendly

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny replied on May. 9, 2020 @ 17:47 GMT
You know Wilhelmus , I am happy to know persons like you and the others on Facebook in this team created for Global collaboration. I beleive strongly that the indiferrence for our global problems and the acceptation of this global system like the fact to close the Eyes in front of sufferings of Lifes on this Earth are the most important parameters implying a non possibility to solve these global major problems....

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Jul. 28, 2020 @ 09:40 GMT
Hi all, FQXi ,

I continue insisting to increase the number of people in this project, let s forget our vanity and let s try to make the biggest revolution of all times, FQXi can do it because it is New York and the MIT , the best university and that there are celebrities, if we utilise all the tools of communication correctly like the televisions also, we can do it in convicing this UN,...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share
Steve Dufourny replied on Jul. 28, 2020 @ 09:47 GMT
We need the support of celebrities, Oprah Winfrey, Neil de Grasse Tyson, Frank Wilczek, Max Tegmark, Susskind, and others, we must utilise this potential to convice and create this revolution on earth where all wins I repeat. we need interactions and synergies and supports ,

Neil De Grasse Tyson know my works and he had endorsed me on linkedin, we need them and their skillings and notoriety , alone we are nothing

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Aug. 5, 2020 @ 08:11 GMT
Dear Fqxi, dear all, I need your help to all, alone we are nothing, I know that all is obliged to live on this planet and that you have all responsabilities, I know this global system and the fact that we are humans with our psychology also, I know that it is not easy to follow a person , but I cannot do it alone , I just want that the thinkers general and universal explain their global solutions...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Please enter your e-mail address:
Note: Joining the FQXi mailing list does not give you a login account or constitute membership in the organization.