Search FQXi

If you are aware of an interesting new academic paper (that has been published in a peer-reviewed journal or has appeared on the arXiv), a conference talk (at an official professional scientific meeting), an external blog post (by a professional scientist) or a news item (in the mainstream news media), which you think might make an interesting topic for an FQXi blog post, then please contact us at forums@fqxi.org with a link to the original source and a sentence about why you think that the work is worthy of discussion. Please note that we receive many such suggestions and while we endeavour to respond to them, we may not be able to reply to all suggestions.

Please also note that we do not accept unsolicited posts and we cannot review, or open new threads for, unsolicited articles or papers. Requests to review or post such materials will not be answered. If you have your own novel physics theory or model, which you would like to post for further discussion among then FQXi community, then please add them directly to the "Alternative Models of Reality" thread, or to the "Alternative Models of Cosmology" thread. Thank you.

Contests Home

Current Essay Contest

Contest Partners: Fetzer Franklin Fund, and The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation

Previous Contests

Undecidability, Uncomputability, and Unpredictability Essay Contest
December 24, 2019 - April 24, 2020
Contest Partners: Fetzer Franklin Fund, and The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation
read/discusswinners

What Is “Fundamental”
October 28, 2017 to January 22, 2018
Sponsored by the Fetzer Franklin Fund and The Peter & Patricia Gruber Foundation
read/discusswinners

Wandering Towards a Goal
How can mindless mathematical laws give rise to aims and intention?
December 2, 2016 to March 3, 2017
Contest Partner: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Fund.
read/discusswinners

Trick or Truth: The Mysterious Connection Between Physics and Mathematics
Contest Partners: Nanotronics Imaging, The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, and The John Templeton Foundation
Media Partner: Scientific American

read/discusswinners

How Should Humanity Steer the Future?
January 9, 2014 - August 31, 2014
Contest Partners: Jaan Tallinn, The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, The John Templeton Foundation, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

It From Bit or Bit From It
March 25 - June 28, 2013
Contest Partners: The Gruber Foundation, J. Templeton Foundation, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

Questioning the Foundations
Which of Our Basic Physical Assumptions Are Wrong?
May 24 - August 31, 2012
Contest Partners: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, SubMeta, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

Is Reality Digital or Analog?
November 2010 - February 2011
Contest Partners: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

What's Ultimately Possible in Physics?
May - October 2009
Contest Partners: Astrid and Bruce McWilliams
read/discusswinners

The Nature of Time
August - December 2008
read/discusswinners

Forum Home
Introduction
Terms of Use

Order posts by:
 chronological order
 most recent first

Posts by the author are highlighted in orange; posts by FQXi Members are highlighted in blue.

By using the FQXi Forum, you acknowledge reading and agree to abide by the Terms of Use

RSS feed | RSS help
RECENT POSTS IN THIS TOPIC

Satyavarapu Gupta: on 6/14/20 at 9:45am UTC, wrote Dear Professor Paul N Butler, Thank you for your fast and very much...

Satyavarapu Gupta: on 5/20/20 at 13:59pm UTC, wrote Dear Prof. Malcolm Riddoch You wrote a thought Provoking reply,...

Satyavarapu Gupta: on 5/20/20 at 13:12pm UTC, wrote Dear Prof. Malcolm Riddoch Your words....................... and yes no...

Satyavarapu Gupta: on 5/20/20 at 12:23pm UTC, wrote This is regarding Dynamic Universe Model, so I copied this podst here ...

Satyavarapu Gupta: on 5/19/20 at 8:36am UTC, wrote Dear nancy walters, I am replying here to both of your observations. Your...

Satyavarapu Gupta: on 5/19/20 at 7:33am UTC, wrote Dear Neil Bates, Thank you for really critically studying my essay. I am...

nancy walters: on 5/19/20 at 3:05am UTC, wrote Dear Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta, I agree with you, the simplest...

Neil Bates: on 5/19/20 at 1:40am UTC, wrote Dear Satyavarapu, Your essay stands out as dealing with the background...

RECENT FORUM POSTS

Steve Dufourny: "3 main spacetimes, not 32 sorry, I write too quickly without rereading,..." in The Noise of Gravitons

Steve Dufourny: "Dear Steve, imagine if My assumption superimposing these spacetimes is..." in The Noise of Gravitons

berenice aldway: "Writing blog or different type of content writing needs a proper learning..." in Outside the Box

PRASAD DIVATE: "Hi all, I just read that there are 64 dimensions in the universe and God..." in AI, Consciousness,...

Steve Dufourny: "sure, without doubting ,we must doubt :) I make the same for all my model..." in AI, Consciousness,...

RECENT ARTICLES
click titles to read articles

Time to Think
Philosopher Jenann Ismael invokes the thermodynamic arrow of time to explain how human intelligence emerged through culture.

Lockdown Lab Life
Grounded physicists are exploring the use of online and virtual-reality conferencing, and AI-controlled experiments, to maintain social distancing. Post-pandemic, these positive innovations could make science more accessible and environmentally-friendly.

Is Causality Fundamental?
Untangling how the human perception of cause-and-effect might arise from quantum physics, may help us understand the limits and the potential of AI.

Building Agency in the Biology Lab
Physicists are using optogenetics techniques to make a rudimentary agent, from cellular components, which can convert measurements into actions using light.

Think Quantum to Build Better AI
Investigating how quantum memory storage could aid machine learning and how quantum interactions with the environment may have played a role in evolution.

FQXi FORUM
September 22, 2020

CATEGORY: Undecidability, Uncomputability, and Unpredictability Essay Contest (2019-2020) [back]
TOPIC: A properly deciding, Computing and Predicting new theory’s Philosophy by Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta [refresh]
Bookmark and Share
Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Mar. 1, 2020 @ 14:37 GMT
Essay Abstract

Undecidability, Uncomputability, and Unpredictability are very much undesirable properties and out-comes of any theory. That theory might have developed by a very reputed person or by a group of well-educated and knowledgeable persons. There is no point of poring resources, money and highly educated man power into that theory. That theory might have given some good results earlier, but if it is having a complex mathematical base and if the possible outcomes of these equations are mis-leading to these above 3Uns, people should discard and switch to another new theory which is giving experimentally verifiable results.

Author Bio

I am just nobody. All this work was guided by Maa Vak. A single frame work called “Dynamic Universe model” an N-Body problem solution, solves many Physical problems. This model is computationally simple and iterative, Mathematically / Logically deciding and predicted many physical results like ‘Blue shifted Galaxies’, ‘No Dark matter’, ‘Frequency upshifting’ / ‘radiation to matter conversion’, which all came true after 7 or 8 years after prediction. The foundational philosophy behind this model is presented here. For free downloading of published Scientific papers and books see http://vaksdynamicuniversemodel.blogspot.com/

Download Essay PDF File
Note: This Essay PDF was replaced on 2020-04-20 05:04:37 UTC.

Bookmark and Share

jayanti V S Murty wrote on Mar. 3, 2020 @ 07:10 GMT
The essay by Mr.S N P Gupta is a bold attempt against the main stream physics,but simple enough to explain experimental facts with out the need for complicated theories based on relativity and quantum physics which led to the existence of Dark matter,Dark energy, singularities and Big bang.

He proved that his theory could explain Blue shifted galaxies, Pioneer anomaly, CMB etc with out the present theories in vogue.Foundation of his theory is well established Newtonian gravity which requires no need to use General Relativity.I am sure in near future, he will get his well deserved attention from numerous scientists working in the field of cosmology.His painstaking effort in developing a software for solving the problems of cosmology is laudable.I wish he will emerge as one of the leading stalwarts in the field.

Dr JVS Murty

Bookmark and Share
report post as inappropriate
Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Mar. 3, 2020 @ 14:27 GMT
Respected Prof JVS. Murty

Thank you for your First Post with lots of Blessings.

I did not attempt to anything unguided in the subject matter of the Essay Contest, I just followed guidelines given by FQXi Contest “Undecidability, Uncomputability, and Unpredictability”.

I just elaborated what should be the freedom available to an author when the “ real open thinking” is supported. Nothing else. I am not against Bigbang based cosmologists. They have their own scientific agenda and formulation and of-course, a gigantic financial support. Well and good.

I am also hoping to get some support for ‘Dynamic Universe Model’, in some near future.

Thank you once again Sir

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Mar. 6, 2020 @ 10:13 GMT
Author Wilhelmus de Wilde de Wilde replied on Mar. 5, 2020 @ 10:27 GMT

Dear Satyavarapu,

Thank you for your remarks.

First, have no fear because I am not a prof, nor am I connected to an Institution, so no Walls.

The mathematics I got at the University of Delft are mostly forgotten, so I try to think free and simple.

(A6) Yes indeed I use the expression singularity, the reason is that Total Simultaneity is out of reach for us, and I have no other means of expression.

B 1/4: I fully agree.

B5 may become verifiable when we create a quantum computer and the result is that we created Artificial Consciousness(not AI).so until now it is not verifiable but in the future, it will be.

B 6/9 fully agreed upon.

C1: In my opinion, there are too many NO's for an emergent reality, if you accept all that NO's you are describing my Total Simultaneity.

C 2: I am a great fan of FREE THINKING.

C 3: Now you come back after accepting all the no's, you are entering a model with all the rules and dimensions that belong in an emergent phenomenon like our reality. OF course, this is your interpretation of this emergent phenomenon and as I also argue: We just don't know. You and I are just adding conscious interpretations. Who am I to say you are wrong?

C 4: Each model is remaining just a model with only partially events that are involved. (The further you go into history the lesser the chance that you exists, see my article https://www.academia.edu/40946114/The_TOTAL_SIMULTANEITY_INT

ERPRETATION I agree with your conclusion No BB.

Your conclusion is about the development of new interpretations of our reality, I think we both are on that way you with your DUM (but only shortly explained in your essay) and I with my Total Simultaneity Interpretation.

Best regards

Wilhelmus de Wilde

Bookmark and Share

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Mar. 6, 2020 @ 10:15 GMT
Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Mar. 6, 2020 @ 10:09 GMT

Wilhelmus de Wilde,

Thank you for nice comparison of Both essays.

You are correct, concepts are same wordings are different.

I am just posting your post on my essay.

N-body problem solution solves all these problems which is explained by all these 'NO's !!!

Best wishes to Total Simultaneity Interpretation!!!

=snp.gupta

Bookmark and Share

Bookmark and Share

Vladimir Rogozhin wrote on Mar. 9, 2020 @ 16:04 GMT
Dear Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta,

Very deep and interesting ideas. You do not support the Big Bang hypothesis, I agree with that. This hypothesis introduces maximum ontological uncertainty into the scientific picture of the world. Do you know this An Open Letter to the Scientific Community?

Respectfully,

Vladimir

Bookmark and Share
Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Mar. 10, 2020 @ 04:09 GMT
Respected Prof Vladimir,

Einstein did not like and support Bigbang based cosmology!!!

I reproduced some of your words of wisdom from "An Open Letter to the Scientific Community?".

…………………..Supporters of the big bang theory may retort that these theories do not explain every cosmological observation. But that is scarcely surprising, as their development has been...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Vladimir Rogozhin replied on Mar. 11, 2020 @ 08:54 GMT

Today, when science, primarily fundamental science, is experiencing a crisis of philosophical foundations, support for research and researchers in at least three alternative areas is needed. And this primarily refers to cosmology. Humanity will not be able to develop steadily when science says that "In the beginning was the Big Bang ..."... I think that children at school studying Astronomy will not understand this and will ask questions that cosmologists cannot answer. Today, we all need patience, hope and great mutual understanding.

I wish you success!

Vladimir

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Mar. 13, 2020 @ 04:02 GMT
Respected Prof Vladimir,

Wonderful song on hope!!!! The song rightly tells us that in reality we cosmologists are in fog and cold buzzard of dictator ship. This song is appropriate for our situation!!! All the young children are taught about Bigbang, as though it is right. This aspect pinches me......

Best Regards

=snp.gupta

Bookmark and Share

Amrit Srecko Sorli wrote on Mar. 10, 2020 @ 17:42 GMT
Gupta is right BB cosmology is a fairy tale.

attachments: Cosmology_based_on_measured_data_and_observation.pdf

Bookmark and Share
Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Mar. 13, 2020 @ 04:37 GMT
Respected Prof Sorli,

You wrote an excellant essay on Cosmology, you are correct in saying that measured data is correct than calculated data. When calculated data and if it is a predicted data by a model and if it matches with measured data then that model is also correct.

Blackholes and Bigbang are singularities with infinite densities and are not possible. CMB is nothing but Star and Galaxy radiation. Astronomical Jets are formed with particles that are emitted by sun and stars and they travel in parallel to galaxy plane and bend perpendicularly at galaxy center.

There a Densemass at galaxy center not a blackhole. It is having huge mass finite density to support the Galaxy disk, but not with infinite density.

What do you say ....???

Best

Bookmark and Share

Manfred U.E. Pohl wrote on Mar. 11, 2020 @ 20:07 GMT

this is a very useful essay and all so true. A new theory is needed to serve Humanity, not the author or his scientific circle that defends boundaries.

Thanks for the essay that is recommend.

Best regards

Manfred U.E.Pohl

Bookmark and Share
Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Mar. 13, 2020 @ 08:20 GMT
Dear Sir

Mail is not going to your id....

contact@manfred pohl.de

do you have any other ID? I just gave you highest of appreciation to your essay, best wishes

=snp

Bookmark and Share

KOFI KISSI DOMPERE wrote on Mar. 12, 2020 @ 00:59 GMT

your statement "A theory in pure Mathematics and a theory in Physics have different requirements

and outcomes. Apure Mathematical theory may not have any physical basis and out-comes

also may not have any physical significances." is part to the debate of representation. Mathematics is simply a language that may be used to communicate ideas of different category of knowing. You are correct to point out the differences between pure mathematical theory and the theory of physics in relation of course to decidability, computability and predictability. This representation problem was central to the debate between Russell and Brouwer and between the intuitionist school and formalist school in the use of classical mathematics under classical paradigm of thought. Physical phenomenon must not be forced into obaying mathematical laws. Mathematics must be used to present physical laws and behavior.

KOFI KISSI DOMPERE.

Bookmark and Share
Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Mar. 13, 2020 @ 09:40 GMT
Dear Professor,

See my post on your essay and check your mail also...

Best

=snp.gupta

Bookmark and Share

Avtar Singh wrote on Mar. 13, 2020 @ 19:26 GMT
Dear Mr. Gupta:

Thanks for your time and comments on my essay.

You have presented good ideas for requirements of an acceptable theory in your essay. I agree with you that Big Bang is not a complete and correct theory. My paper presents an alternative to the Big Bang paralyzed by numerous unresolved paradoxes.

Good luck with your essay.

Best Regards

Avtar

Bookmark and Share
Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Mar. 13, 2020 @ 21:42 GMT
Hi Sab,

Thanks for your comments and for the Good luck wishes.

Please check your essay and mail for further comments

Best

=snp.gupta

Bookmark and Share

Peter Jackson wrote on Mar. 13, 2020 @ 19:50 GMT
Dear Satyavarapu,

A pleasure to find you here again and read your highly agreeable essay. Our good agreement from the past is continued, and I appreciate your clear, direct and concise English, in the spirit of the essay itself, and underlying theory.

I find very little to criticise, but a few queries. While I agree common conceptions of dark energy and matter are badly misguided, the fact is there are a whole tranche of effects and findings which need explanation, building up since Faraday's 'action at a distance', Coulomb, Casimir etc, and the well evidenced 'pair production' (which I'm sure you won't suggest is from 'nothing!) I think you'll like my very simple derivation of these simplifying much of physics!

The only other thing I'd say is that it's a shame, given the space you had, not to expand on HOW the simulations refer to 'solve' the list you give. i.e. what derives the 'force behind expansion' which I've derivved with a soecific physical mechnism and shown the evidence (as well as it's entirely CYCLIC and time limited character!) So many will likely dismiss those as empty claims. But I know it's hard to do so. I did so for a key range in my essay and came right up against the length limit.

I'm sure you'll appreciate mine again, going even more fundamental than the DU for new foundations which should help ALL coherent models. I greatly look forward to your comments or questions.

Very best.

Peter

Bookmark and Share
Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Mar. 13, 2020 @ 22:42 GMT
Respected Prof Piter Jackson,

Thank you for your Wonderful words of appreciation, and even on my English too...

Your words......

I find very little to criticise, but a few queries. While I agree common conceptions of dark energy and matter are badly misguided, the fact is there are a whole tranche of effects and findings which need explanation, building up since Faraday's 'action at a distance', Coulomb, Casimir etc, and the well evidenced 'pair production' (which I'm sure you won't suggest is from 'nothing!) I think you'll like my very simple derivation of these simplifying much of physics!............

My reply.............

No no, I dont suggest from nothing!!!

You saw my paper on frequency up-shifting and energy to mass conversion in FQXi 2017 contest. That will be the answer...............

Your words.............

The only other thing I'd say is that it's a shame, given the space you had, not to expand on HOW the simulations refer to 'solve' the list you give. i.e. what derives the 'force behind expansion' which I've derivved with a soecific physical mechnism and shown the evidence (as well as it's entirely CYCLIC and time limited character!) So many will likely dismiss those as empty claims. But I know it's hard to do so. I did so for a key range in my essay and came right up against the length limit..................

My reply............

All those are solved papers published earlier, all papers are available in internet as well as in my blog.

You can select any of the topics or all of them one by one.... and we will discuss in any detail that is required.

Your words................

I'm sure you'll appreciate mine again, going even more fundamental than the DU for new foundations which should help ALL coherent models. I greatly look forward to your comments or questions........................

Please check your mail and your essay for my comments.

Best reagrds

=snp.gupta

Bookmark and Share

Dale Carl Gillman wrote on Mar. 14, 2020 @ 04:56 GMT
Hello S.N.P. Gupta,

I would like to thank you for your kind comments on my essay. I read your essay and thought it was very interesting. I think there are many points which both of us agree on. I wrote a (somewhat) extensive response to you and hope that you see it. Please feel free to email me at anytime.

Best regards,

Dale C. Gillman

Bookmark and Share
Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Mar. 15, 2020 @ 04:08 GMT
Dear Gillman

I could not post your document in my essay, some technical error came. You may please copy paste it from here to there.

Best Regards

=snp.gupta

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Mar. 19, 2020 @ 12:16 GMT
Document sent by mail by Author Dale Carl Gillman

=================================================

Hell
o there, S.N.P. Gupta,

Thank you so very much for your high regard. Your feedback is very kind and your compliments are greatly appreciated. I’m sorry that my replying comments are coming relatively delayed. Perhaps there is a time difference between where you are and...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Avtar Singh wrote on Mar. 16, 2020 @ 19:50 GMT
Dear Mr. Gupta Ji

Again thanks for your comments and congratulations on the excellent essay.

I read your essay, website, and references. It is amazing to see that the conclusions of your Dynamic Universe Model match closely with my Universal Relativity Model in that No Big Bang happened and the fundamental reality involves free mass-energy-mass conversion leading to an eternal universe.

However, I have a few questions and if you could please clarify:

1. Is there fundamental uncertainty in the universe, how do you mathematically explain Heisenberg uncertainty?

2. Do you mathematical explain or predict collapse of the wave function that leads to probabilistic reality?

3. How do you explain Multiverses if any?

4. How do you explain consciousness via your model?

Best Regards

Avtar Singh

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Mar. 19, 2020 @ 12:45 GMT
Respected Professor Avatar Singh Sab

Thank you for your post...

For Point 1&2.....

This Dynamic Universe Model explains Cosmology and astrophysics at present. It was developed single handedly over the last 30 to 35 years. It is yet to go into quantum side of the physics to answer your questions. I hope you will help me out in these subjects...............At this age only I can only pray God to provide strength for doing these....

For point 3.....There are no multiverses in Dynamic Universe Model.

For point 4.....The Universal Gravitational Force (UGF) acting on each and every body/mass is consciousness in Dynamic Universe Model. This UGF vector is nothing but sum of all vectorial Gravitational forces acting on a body at the considered instant of time and position in space for that setup of the Universe at that instant. It may please be noted that positions of planets stars and Galaxies etc change Dynamically depending on UGF.

Hope this is ok,

Best

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Avtar Singh replied on Mar. 19, 2020 @ 16:57 GMT
Dear Gupta Ji

Since your essay does not address uncertainty and probability or undecidability, and collapse of the wave function, it is relevant only to cosmology and irrelevant to the main theme of this essay competition.

With regard to cosmology, how does the Dynamic Universe model describes the anti-gravity or expansive force to balance the gravity or attractive force? How does it predict the dark energy and the observed expansion of the universe or the cosmological constant?

What is the amount net total energy of the universe? Big Bang model assumes that the net energy is ZERO.

Further consciousness is anti-gravity not gravity as you describe. Gravity is Unconsciousness.

Best Regards

Avtar Singh

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Mar. 20, 2020 @ 03:32 GMT
Dear Professor ji,

The starting sentence of your essay say that you are into cosmology........

This paper describes a potential missing physics that leads not only to the artifact undecidability, uncomputability, and unpredictability but also to the current widely known paradoxes of physics/cosmology such as dark energy, dark matter, multiverse,.............

As dark energy dark matter and multi verse are cosmological problems not quantum physical problems.

I just gave the example as "Dynamic Universe Model" for my essay which discusses the morality of any scientific theory should follow.

I will continue in my next post ....

Best Regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Avtar Singh replied on Mar. 26, 2020 @ 00:37 GMT
Dear Gupta Ji

You did not answer if the Dynamic Universe Model provides any mathematical model for uncertainty?

My essay focuses on mathematical model of uncertainty and undecidability caused by the collapse of the wave function. The cosmology model is only provided in the references to the essay.

Thanks

Avtar

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Mar. 20, 2020 @ 03:56 GMT
Respected Professor Avatar Singh Sab...

Your words.........

With regard to cosmology, how does the Dynamic Universe model describes the anti-gravity or expansive force to balance the gravity or attractive force? How does it predict the dark energy and the observed expansion of the universe or the cosmological constant?..................

Thank you for a nice question.

in Dynamic Universe Model Gravitational attraction forces does not require gravitational repulsive forces. Centripetal and centrifugal forces compensate each other. Gravitational attraction forces are compensated by centrifugal forces due to speeds of bodies . All the bodies will be moving continuously due to UGF on that body at that time.

Universal Gravitational Force (UGF) acting on each and every body/mass in Dynamic Universe Model. This UGF vector is nothing but sum of all vectorial Gravitational forces acting on a body at that considered instant of time and position in space for that setup of the Universe at that instant. It may please be noted that positions of planets stars and Galaxies etc change Dynamically depending on UGF

Thus all the bodies in the universe are in Dynamic Equilibrium.

I will give a simple example...

Take bucket with half filled water and rotate it about your self. The water will not fall out. It is the same force....

You may have to read my earlier papers on Dynamic Universe Model, an N-body problem solution.

Best Regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Avtar Singh replied on Mar. 26, 2020 @ 00:41 GMT
The anti-gravity force comes from mass converting to the expansive energy in space and not from the centrifugal force of rotating bodies. Data shows that space is expanding in between the bodies.

Regards

Avtar

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Mar. 20, 2020 @ 04:16 GMT

Thank you for your excellent question again. Your words.......How does it predict the dark energy and the observed expansion of the universe or the cosmological constant?...............

Dark Matter/ Energy is not there in this model. See my paper again explaining Galaxy rotation curves. If you consider the combined gravitational force (UGF) due to Galaxy center, Nearby stars, Gravitational forces due to nearby Galaxies thje missing mass will not be required.

Expansion/ Contarction: There are 30 to 35 % blue shifted Galaxies in the Universe. There was my book on Blue shifted Galaxies. All these books and papers can be freely downloaded from my blog page on Dynamic Universe model blog. You can Google it.

Best regards

=snp

I will continue...

Best Regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Mar. 20, 2020 @ 04:27 GMT

Your words.....What is the amount net total energy of the universe? Big Bang model assumes that the net energy is ZERO...................

That is an wrong assumption sir. There is energy in the Universe that is not Zero. There is matter in the Universe that is not Zero and that matter can be converted into energy, and it is positive energy, (there is no negative energy of-course!)

So Total or Net energy of the Universe can never be ZERO!!!

Best regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Mar. 20, 2020 @ 04:47 GMT

Your words.....Further consciousness is anti-gravity not gravity as you describe. Gravity is Unconsciousness..............................

Our consciousness is our driving force and it is our continuous guide for our actions. Similarly for for animals also I think. In the same way "The Universal Gravitational Force (UGF) acting on each and every body/mass is consciousness in Dynamic Universe Model."

This UGF is not a constant force on any particular body but varies with time and that body's position in cosmos

so this positive Gravity can never be Unconsciousness....

This completes your post on " on Mar. 19, 2020 @ 16:57 GMT "

We will continue our discussion sir...

Thank you once again..

Best Regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Mar. 20, 2020 @ 08:24 GMT
Dear Dale Carl Gillman

Thank you for your long and detailed study of my essay. Thank you for your document as I posted on my essay on Mar. 19, 2020 @ 12:16 GMT ...

Thank you for your points A) and B) there... and your words on point C)....

C) Perhaps I am misunderstanding A.2. “…It is a common thing that there is some fear about teachers, professors and superior bosses…”..............

There is nothing to misunderstand, I was just mentioning my experience with fellow students, and the do have some sort of fear about the teachers in addition to their respect with them.

I will continue replying......

What do you say???

Best Regards

=snp

B

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Mar. 20, 2020 @ 08:35 GMT
Dear Dale Carl Gillman

Thank you for your document as I posted on my essay on Mar. 19, 2020 @ 12:16 GMT ...

Thank you for agreement on point D) and E) and your words on Point F).......

F) I must disagree with the following “…A.5. Don’t make the mathematics too complex with thousands of multiple possible solutions…). Depending on the proposed theory (of quantum gravity in particular) the mathematics required is highly complex. M-theory (for instance) requires the extra spatial dimensions and an implication that is highly complex is where one would see the Holographic Principle emerge. “…All your time will be wasted which was spent for developing such system of mathematics to describe a physical system…” For instance such proposals include the proposition that posited extra dimensions exist and exist at the Plank scale and are tightly curled up. Imaginary (and complex) numbers have vast implications in the [hard] sciences...................

The more complex the mathematics the more complex solutions will be. For example, I saw many solutions to Einsteins General theory of relativity dont have any physical significance. Even in some of some of the widely accepted solutions there are there are singularities, and requirements of dark matter and dark energy etc....

I told in that context...

Best regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Mar. 20, 2020 @ 11:01 GMT
Dear Dale Carl Gillman

Thank you for your document as I posted on my essay on Mar. 19, 2020 @ 12:16 GMT ...

Thank you for agreement on point G) and H) and your words on Point I).......

I) Perhaps I’m misunderstanding C.1. but are you listing the criteria for a newly revised requirements that would allow for a new cosmological paradigm?..........

My essay applicable for any theory in any bracnch of science. Here I am discussing an EXAMPLE theory known as "DYNAMIC UNIVERSE MODEL", for Cosmology.

best regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Mar. 20, 2020 @ 11:19 GMT
Dear Dale Carl Gillman

Thank you for your document and your words......................

J) In C.2. “…Concept should come out from the depth of truth…” This was unclear, as was a definition for “perfection”.

K) I don’t know the nature of time “…Time is linear as observed on earth, moving forward only…”

Additionally, on “…I think I can add few words........ the ultimate of the quest in philosophy is very difficult to understand. Describing in words is very difficult........ what do you say?” ...................................

Reply...............

J) Take only literal meanings.

k) Take time like that “…Time is linear as observed on earth, moving forward only…” that is sufficient.

You are correct about Philosophy. These Philosophers dont know what they are searching!!!!!

Thank you for all your wonderful comments and blessings for my essay.

Best wishes to your essay ...

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Paul N Butler wrote on Mar. 22, 2020 @ 18:52 GMT
This is a copy of my return comment to your previous comment to me on my paper’s page on Mar. 21, 2020

Dear Satyavarapu,

I am glad that you recognize some of the problems that currently exist in the scientific community. It is true that the necessary changes will only occur if people truly learn to love one another. I have found that there is only one way to acquire that kind of love and most don’t go where they can get it.

I read your paper and it did not seem to cover any new information from that which was in the paper we talked about earlier, but most of it seemed to be referring to various links, which I have not yet had time to check out. Have you seen any observational experiments yet that show frequency upshifting of photons that travel toward a massive object like a star and if so, does it check for down shifting as the photons travel away from the massive object? If I remember right it seems to me that the other question that I had was with the idea of no collisions between bodies, since we see collisions all the time around us. You can’t play billiards without the balls colliding with each other. On larger scales, pictures have been taken through telescopes of galaxies colliding, etc. It may be that I just need a more detailed understanding about that concept. How do you define that no collisions between bodies in your understanding? If you have found any new concepts that weren’t in your previous paper, what are they.

Have you ever noticed that wow is mom upside down?,

Paul

Bookmark and Share
Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Mar. 24, 2020 @ 14:36 GMT
Dear Prof Paul N Butler

…………………….. Your words………………….

I am glad that you recognize some of the problems that currently exist in the scientific community. It is true that the necessary changes will only occur if people truly learn to love one another. I have found that there is only one way to acquire that kind of love and most don’t go where...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share
post approved

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Mar. 24, 2020 @ 14:36 GMT

Dear Prof Paul N Butler

…………….. Your words…………………. Have you seen any observational experiments yet that show frequency upshifting of photons that travel toward a massive object like a star and if so, does it check for down shifting as the photons travel away from the massive object? ………………………..

My...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share
post approved

Paul N Butler replied on Apr. 24, 2020 @ 14:52 GMT
Dear Satyavarapu,

1. You are right about the problems. As I covered in my paper the root cause is that man has laws written into him that are contrary to the laws that are in accordance to love for one another. This causes men to act in ways that are not best for others or even themselves in the long run. It is right that most researchers want to support mainstream physics because they...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share
post approved

Wilhelmus de Wilde de Wilde wrote on Mar. 24, 2020 @ 14:36 GMT
Dear Satyavarapu,

Thank you for your remarks.

First, have no fear because I am not a prof, nor am I connected to an Institution, so no Walls.

The mathematics I got at the University of Delft are mostly forgotten, so I try to think free and simple.

(A6) Yes indeed I use the expression singularity, the reason is that Total Simultaneity is out of reach for us, and I have no other means of expression.

B 1/4: I fully agree.

B5 may become verifiable when we create a quantum computer and the result is that we created Artificial Consciousness(not AI).so until now it is not verifiable but in the future, it will be.

B 6/9 fully agreed upon.

C1: In my opinion, there are too many NO's for an emergent reality, if you accept all that NO's you are describing my Total Simultaneity.

C 2: I am a great fan of FREE THINKING.

C 3: Now you come back after accepting all the no's, you are entering a model with all the rules and dimensions that belong in an emergent phenomenon like our reality. OF course, this is your interpretation of this emergent phenomenon and as I also argue: We just don't know. You and I are just adding conscious interpretations. Who am I to say you are wrong?

C 4: Each model is remaining just a model with only partially events that are involved. (The further you go into history the lesser the chance that you exists, see my article https://www.academia.edu/40946114/The_TOTAL_SIMULTANEITY_INT
ERPRETATION

I agree with your conclusion No BB.

Your conclusion is about the development of new interpretations of our reality, I think we both are on that way you with your DUM (but only shortly explained in your essay) and I with my Total Simultaneity Interpretation.

Best regards

Wilhelmus de Wilde

Bookmark and Share
post approved
Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Mar. 25, 2020 @ 14:29 GMT
Respected Wilhelmus de Wilde

Thank you for confirming your post which I posted on Mar. 6, 2020 @ 10:13

My login failed and I got it back today....

Best Regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Avtar Singh wrote on Mar. 26, 2020 @ 00:50 GMT
Dear Gupta Ji

You earlier mentioned that you have given high ratings to my essay and asked me to reciprocate.

Following my review of your essay and some valid questions/criticism of your essay, you decided to give me extremely low ratings in revenge. Why?

I have responded to all your posts and still have many unanswered questions to related to the Dynamic Universe model.

Please have an open mind to review and rate essays in accordance with its relevance to the topic of the essay competition.

Best Regards

Avtar Singh

Bookmark and Share
Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Mar. 26, 2020 @ 12:19 GMT
Respected Prof Avtar Singh Sir,

Thank you for your post in my Essay. I was working on Dynamic Universe Model for the last 40 years. Many books and papers were published. As this is N-Body problem solution none of the academicians in Physics appriciated my efforts. No one ever supported in my life.

I showed in my essay about the problems this model solved. Hope you read them. these were continuing even today. My Mail Id was removed from this forum two times.

People directly criticized indirectly stabbed on the back, i think you are well aware of these ...

I am a retired person from a steel plant in 2014, Non doctorate, main stream refused a seat in PhD for 'A' person like me. I dont have any earnings now except from my savings before 2014. What revenge I take with you sir?

Any way i am contacting FQXi for a rivision, hope you will reciprocate...

Best wishes to your essay sir

Best

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Mar. 26, 2020 @ 11:15 GMT
Here is a copy of Paul N Butler reply to my post on Mar. 24, 2020 @ 14:36 GMT in his essay

Author Paul N Butler replied on Mar. 24, 2020 @ 21:26 GMT

Dear Satyavarapu,

1. You are right about the problems. As I covered in my paper the root cause is that man has laws written into him that are contrary to the laws that are in accordance to love...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Mar. 26, 2020 @ 11:25 GMT
Respected Professor Paul N Butler

………….. Your words………………….………………………..

1. You are right about the problems. As I covered in my paper the root cause is that man has laws written into him that are contrary to the laws that are in accordance to love for one another. This causes men to act in ways that are not best for others or even themselves in the long run…………….

My reply……………………………….

Well said, love is expiring and Money is ruling………………………..

…………..Your words……………….. It is right that most researchers want to support mainstream physics because they want to get the financial support to live off of and to do their research. They do this because they realize that the rules of those in control are such that if they present anything contrary to mainstream physics concepts, they will not get that support. ……………………… My reply……………………………….

Yes you are correct, People should not do any thinking on their own, Main stream is correct, that’s it. No arguments.

…………….. Your words………………….

Those in control made those rules to support their own public credibility and financial situation because they realize that if some new concept shows that they have made errors or if the new theory fills in blanks in understanding that they were not able to, they will appear to be less competent than the new person who could correct or fill in with new information. This reasoning is valid to them because of their built-in law that self-survival is more important than group survival and progress. Only love for others can overpower that law.

……………………….. My reply……………………………….

Well said, I will add, if the mainstream fails, pour more money and cook up results. There no love for humanity or scientific progress.

I will continue to next post please...

Best

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Mar. 26, 2020 @ 11:44 GMT
Respected Prof Butler

This is in continuation to my above post

…………….. Your words………………….

2. It looks like your hypothesis is still the same and you still have not seen any experimental evidence for the concept that light photon’s frequencies are increased when they approach a large mass and are not decreased again as they later travel away from the...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Paul Schroeder wrote on Mar. 29, 2020 @ 19:45 GMT
Gupta,

I am pleased to see your continuation toward a paradigm shift.

As you may recall we communicated multiple times during the foundation contest and I have your Frequency Shifting papers. It seems that you and I are the only cosmologists with full blown theories addressing the many flaws in the theories in use today. You have your Dynamic Universal Model and I have my Universe is Otherwise model. I do have a couple of comments about your current paper and your main-points paper.

I will provide more details but first I mention our major differences. We disagree about the nature of space including your accepting a closed universe, rather than accepting infinity of space. You had called my infinite universe as ‘really good’. Likewise your continuing acceptance of expansion seems odd. As light is a real thing, it becomes obvious that gravity ultimately must affect light’s velocity, thus causing red shifts (refer to the Pound-Rebka experiments). Light flows as if beams and assigning it a fixed speed of c is to blame for the ‘standard model’. Light is an EM radiation and some frequency of radiation penetrates everything. So EM radiation is the medium of space and provides gravity by pushing. Likewise, the Newton laws require ‘no friction in space’ which is invalid and so the drive of orbitals provided by bent radiation flow remains overlooked. Newton knew that. Thus rotations provide revolutions of other bodies.

I really admire your work. If your views ultimately come around to include my ideas, I would honor your professionalism, continuing commitment, and leadership, traits which I don’t have. Thus I suggest you should take the paradigm lead and I would be happy to include my work as additions to your work.

Please respond and I will continue with points about your current paper here.

Congratulation on the activity.

Paul Schroeder

Bookmark and Share
Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Mar. 30, 2020 @ 00:15 GMT
Dear Paul Schroeder ,

Thank you for remembering me, thank you for your kind words of appreciation !!

I remember well about our communication. Hope you have done some more work on your "Universe is Otherwise" Model, like developing some more math support etc.... I will go through your paper and I will comment there ASAP. Yes you correctly said, you and I are cosmologists who oppose Bigbang.

Our Universe is Closed, No "energy" or "Matter" goes out of Universe. Well OK.I remember saying it is really good. Infinite Universe do have some problem , if you calculate radiation falling on a unit area due to infinite number of stars/Galaxies, that Unit area will become infinitely bright. I did not remember how you overcame that problem.

I will continue in another post.

Best Regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Mar. 30, 2020 @ 01:06 GMT
Dear Paul Schroeder ,

I was just reading your essay, I got some comments. I am witing in accordance with your points....

a. I fully agree , Light will bend, Its Frequency upshifts, and its speed also varies slightly.

b. God is the consciousness of the Universe, for that matter if it is finite or infinite it does not matter, Multiple Universes are not required for that ....

Infinite Universe do have some physical problem , if you calculate radiation falling on a unit area due to infinite number of stars/Galaxies, that Unit area will become infinitely bright. How you overcame that problem........

c. Well said, Gravity is the reason for motion in the Universe.

Infinite Space will provide infinite gravity??? I dont think space is having relation to Gravity. Number of Masses will have number of Gravitational pulls,resultant vector force decides motion of that Mass.

d. Why are you calling gravitational attraction as Push? Probably you mean it is a pull. Hence resultant of Multiple attraction forces (pushes) will make a body to move. This is what exactly Dynamic Universe Model also says

Best wishes

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Mar. 30, 2020 @ 01:28 GMT
Dear Paul Schroeder ,

There are blue shifted galaxies and red shifted galaxies in the universe.. Universe is rotating. Assume a children's giant wheel in a amusement park, you are looking at it in its plane of rotation.Some buckets come near to you and some will go away. Those which are coming near are Blue shited and going away are red shifted.

Now assume many giant wheels each rotating about its own axis and these wheels are rotating rotating Dynamically in different planes about each other. You are in a bucket in a wheel. then you see the some buckets come near and some go away in all directions. so if you observe only those buckets which are going away you will see expanding , only those coming near to you you will see contracting universe.

I hope this explains...

Please check my blog for further details...

Best regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Dizhechko Boris Semyonovich wrote on Apr. 5, 2020 @ 18:44 GMT
Dear Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta, I really like your model of the dynamic Universe, but why don't you like my neocartesian generalization of modern physics? After all, when Copernicus noticed that the Earth revolves around the Sun, he lost sight of the fact that with it all the circumsolar space (ether) revolves around him. Electromagnetic waves are also oscillations of space (ether), which we do not see, but feel in the form of heat or light. Descartes has ether as matter! I hope that the neocartesian generalization of modern physics will find understanding in India.

I invite you to discuss my essay, in which I show the successes of the neocartesian generalization of modern physics, based on the identity of space and matter of Descartes: “The transformation of uncertainty into certainty. The relationship of the Lorentz factor with the probability density of states. And more from a new Cartesian generalization of modern physics. by Dizhechko Boris Semyonovich »

At the very beginning of the essay, I repeat twice the idea that rectilinear motion, in essence, is a motion around a circle of infinitely large radius and, if this radius is reduced, then in infinitesimal laws of motion according to the theory of relativity will go over to the laws of quantum mechanics. Next come mathematical formulas that only spoil my essay, but without them in any way. I will be pleased if you catch their main meaning and bless me for the further generalization of modern physics. I give high ratings to those who visit my page and leave her comment on it regarding the neo-Cartesian generalization of modern physics, even if they did not agree.

Sincerely, Dizhechko Boris Semyonovich.

Bookmark and Share
Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Apr. 6, 2020 @ 09:11 GMT
Respected Professor Dizhechko Boris Semyonovich,

Thank you for presenting a wonderful essay here!

You did not explain the various abbreviations used in your equations. Any way I could get the concept, no problem. Lorentz transformation does not lead your theory into Blackhole singularity i suppose.

your words....... According to Descartes, in the world there is nothing but vortices, and these swirls of space create our world, thanks to which we exist..... are well written!!

René Descartes found that he himself must be real (exist), because he felt that he was thinking; and if he was thinking, then he must be real. This is because if he were not real, then how would he have this feeling that he was thinking. He shortened this view, saying in Latin, "Cogito ergo sum," meaning "I think, therefore I am."

Please read my essay and give your comments also. I hope we will go into collaboration in near future... By the way I rated your essay the best...

Best reagrds

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Anonymous replied on Apr. 6, 2020 @ 15:48 GMT
Dear Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta, many thanks for your comment on my essay. I try not to think about black holes, but they make themselves felt as positive charges in the center of vortices (particles). Some researchers argue that based on the recognized parameters of the universe, it turns out that we live in a black hole. I add that this black hole is crushed into small pieces that are located in the centers of everything that rotates. From this the whole world and we ourselves are so active.

It’s easy to read your essay, all the “NOs” are collected in one table, I carefully looked through them and found that they do not contradict the neocartesian generalization of modern physics. Further development of cosmology is possible only on the basis of your dynamic model of the Universe with the addition of the fact that nature does not tolerate emptiness, i.e. it must be filled with matter that creates space, and there are no dark matter, dark energy, big bang, multiverses, etc.

I wish you all the best, and accordingly give a rating.

Sincerely, Dizhechko Boris Semyonovich.

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Apr. 7, 2020 @ 01:51 GMT
Dear Prof Dizhechko Boris Semyonovich,

Thank you for your nice response .

I did not understand why you want so many trillions of infinities (BHs)in every centers of rotations..... I want to know your points of view

Best

=snp

Bookmark and Share

John David Crowell wrote on Apr. 12, 2020 @ 18:49 GMT
Dear Satyavarapu Thanks for your update on the “ Dynamic Universe Model”. In my essay, I introduced a new model for the creation of the universe. Once the universe is created it operates analogously to your description in the “Dynamic Universe Model” with its Energy Matter cycling and multigenerational solar systems, galaxies, etc.. A major difference is that it does have black holes and dark matter as components of the circulating processing. My essay also introduces a new lower “fundamental” level of creation. These fundamentals scale up to become the math, processing and measurements of the visible universe and its major components. These fundamentals are a progression from an all chaotic changing to a sequenced, ordered changing to an overall unchanging - every component is changing eternally cycling result. It converts chaos to the order of the universe. These scaled up fundamentals produce what we measure in the universe. My hope is that you will see if these ideas can be added to your work to get a more complete theory. I would appreciate your comments. John D. Crowell

Bookmark and Share
Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Apr. 13, 2020 @ 10:19 GMT
Respected Dr. John David Crowell,

Thank you for your wonderful words on my essay. Thank you for your nice introduction to your essay. And I will give suitable comments there.

You are correct, probably we should go for collaboration in some new paper....

I will discuss with you on your essay

Thank you

Best

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Cristinel Stoica wrote on Apr. 16, 2020 @ 16:01 GMT

Thank you for directed me to your essay, and for your feedback to mine.

I read your essay with interest, because it shows great optimism and expectations about the possibilities of science. I liked the list of undesirable qualities. I think with A1-A5 most will agree in theory, even though in practice people make mistakes. I expect that many people in quantum mechanics would disagree with A6, since they think it's necessary to use complex numbers in quantum mechanics. You said well that this hides the meaning of the result. I started writing a paper some time ago, which I interrupted, but I plan to go back to it, where I show that there are no imaginary numbers in quantum theory, but it stands for something that hase geometric and physical meaning. It's not a reinterpretation, it is the correct interpretation which was overlooked from the beginning. So, although many of my colleagues think that "i" is an essential difference between quantum and classical, I have a different opinion, and I agree with your A6. I also liked your desirables in section B. Section C seems too hard for me to understand, so I have no comments about it, except that I wish you success to go through the right channels with your dynamics. And success with this contest!

Cheers,

Cristi

Bookmark and Share
Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Apr. 17, 2020 @ 00:58 GMT
Dear Prof Cristi,

Thank you for your well analyzing comments on my essay.

Basically i wrote point 6 , with a view that the results of the solution to the equations used should be tangible ones, If there is a meaningless result, or if the result is not understood by any person or even to the person who developed those set of equations, then what is the USE?

Then how some body will do the experimental verification? Without any experimental verification how the theory will help to the progress of humanity or science? Is it sheer madness? Is it not a wastage well educated manpower? Is it only for earning a a degree? So NO Experimental verification required, is that so? Just going on developing on something, with a thinking that may be correct, but going nowhare.........

I suddenly remembered OLD 'Two of Us'... Boney M. song

Two of us riding nowhere

Spending someones

Hard earned pay

You and me Sunday driving

Not arriving on our way back home

We're on our way home

We're on our way home

We're going home ....................

Are we really going home?

This is happening in science in general, not only quantum physics, but in Cosmology also. Complex equation resulting to results with infinities,and searching for infinities.....

I also started thinking of working on quantum physics with straight forward equations already. Hope you will help me on some concepts....

Thank you for giving me piece of mind!

Best Regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Michael Dalton wrote on Apr. 18, 2020 @ 12:53 GMT
Dear Mr Gupta,

I think you should be commended for setting out a set of principles to guide theory. I suspect there will be much debate about some of them. But debate advances science.

I wish you success in promoting your ideas.

Bookmark and Share
Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Apr. 19, 2020 @ 02:23 GMT
Thank you Professor Michael Dalton,

Thanks for reading my essay. And science is very useful, it has a knife sharper on both the sides, It can create havoc and destruction to humanity. We saw and seeing many examples of it. But we want to use it's other edge, to help the world to progress with its cutting edge technology. All of us want science should progress, humanity should progress......

I am also hoping that there will be some more debate on my essay. Why to postpone it to some later date? You can shoot your questions no problems.... Please come out with your questions asap....

Best

=snp

Bookmark and Share

James Lee Hoover wrote on Apr. 18, 2020 @ 17:54 GMT
Dear Naga Parameswara Gupta,

Guidelines for theory and modeling is warranted, especially elimination of bias and agenda-based research and modeling. Visiting your website, I find your theory of interest but requiring more study. It takes courage to openly oppose a prevailing theory such as the Big Bang. It is good to keep an open mind, even about your own pursuits. That is true science. Hopefully, you will get a chance to read my essay.

Jim Hoover

Bookmark and Share
Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Apr. 19, 2020 @ 02:59 GMT
Dear James Lee Hoover,

Thank you for your interest in my essay. How to get a copy of your SF novel "Extraordinary Visitors"?

I just developed this Dynamic Universe Model under the guidance of Her. Nothing is my own except my own mistakes. So NO courage is required. Only accuracy and experimental results dependency is required. I am not opposing any theory. They got their own results and funding, why should I oppose? It is just my LUCK, it is bad, nothing else.

You are correct , openness is required in true science

I will read your essay ASAP and meet you there again

Best Regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Sue Lingo wrote on Apr. 19, 2020 @ 22:04 GMT
Hi Satyavarapu...

In that my essay explicitly request my readers' assessment of my application of Absolute Intelligence, as modeled therein, to a logic evaluation criteria for my essay, your thoughtful review of my essay is greatly appreciated,

By your assessment of my essay as "very logical", I am encouraged in my application of UQS mechanix to establishing verifiable communication...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share
Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Apr. 20, 2020 @ 04:14 GMT
Dear Sue Lingo,

Thank you for your interest on my essay and Dynamic Universe Model.........

You are confused, Probably I could not explain the whole of Dynamic Universe Model in two pages. There are No singularities in this model.....

I will answer all your observations, points by point........... First of all the important confusion you got is.........However, a conclusion predicated on principle must adhere to principle, and be consistent with all other such conclusions.

Your conclusion that there is a "force behind expansion of universe" has historically triggered the "something from nothing" rejection of the model... i.e. "Creation" implies a Logic Singularity.................

There are blue shifted galaxies and red shifted galaxies in the universe. Universe is rotating..I will give an example.....

Assume a children's giant wheel in a amusement park, you are looking at it in its plane of rotation. Some buckets come near to you and some will go away. Those which are coming near are Blueshifted and going away are red shifted.

Now assume many giant wheels each rotating about its own axis and these wheels are rotating rotating Dynamically in different planes about each other. You are in a bucket in a wheel. then you see the some buckets come near and some go away in all directions. so if you observe only those buckets which are going away you will see expanding , only those coming near to you you will see contracting universe.

And the force behind expansion is UGF, the UNIVERSAL gravitation force , that is the force acting on each body at that position at that time. this force is not constant

You can Download all papers and books for free from my blog...........

http://vaksdynamicuniversemodel.blogspot.com/

And the Universe Model proposed...........

http://vaksdynamicuniversemodel.blogspot.
com/2018/

I will continue....

Best Regards

-snp

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Apr. 20, 2020 @ 04:28 GMT
Dear Sue Lingo,

Your words............Time-Space Energy as Cause's feeling of now, is indicative of a Logic Singularity... i.e. a feeling requires no Space, and now requires no Time.

REF Graphic Illustration: Cause Energy Pulsed Emergence as Space-Time Energy http://www.uqsmatrixmechanix.com/UQSMarcelMLTD.jpg

To facilitate an Origin Logic singularity in a Space-Time Energy Reality model, UQS implements additional criteria:.............

In Dynamic Universe model, there are no Logical Singularities, Undefined point errors, No zero / zero errors, No divide by zero errors...... I checked them thoroughly......

Best

=snp

I request you please study Dynamic Universe Model

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Apr. 20, 2020 @ 05:14 GMT
Dear Sue Lingo,

Your words...............

- The emission and subsequent distribution mechanix of a postulated/theorized Space-Time Energy Reality model, shall comply to the CAD geometry environment upon which the theory is established.

What is the CAD environment geometry of the Dynamic Universe Model (DUM)?

... the structural geometry encapsulating a point source emergence IS a spatial singularity for directionally unbiased distribution of Space-Time Energy

... a Cartesian and/or Radian geometry does not facilitate a point source pulsed emergence of spatially defined minimum/indivisible Quanta of Energy (QE) without introducing perturbation in all subsequent analysis... i.e. the math becomes" uncomputable".

- A theorized Space-Time Energy Reality model, shall differentiate Quantum Energy (QE) from Phenomenal Energy (PHE).

What minimum icon/sprite of spatially defined Energy (QE), experiences a Space-Time differential, in an emergence SIM within the DUM CAD geometry environment?

... if the CAD geometry quantization does not establish a structurally uniform spatial occupancy for Spaceless-Timeless Cause Energy to emerge as Space-Time Energy in a Space-Time Energy Reality, one can not differentiate a minimum Quantum of Energy (QE) from Phenomenal Energy (PHE)

... observations of Phenomenal Energy (PHE)... i.e. observed event of a QE's experience of a Space-Time differential... and subsequent analysis/quantification is inherently perturbative....................

Not Applicable to Dynamic Universe Model !!!!

Best

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Apr. 20, 2020 @ 04:59 GMT
Dear Sue Lingo,

Your words.................REF Graphic Illustration: Cause Energy Pulsed Emergence as Space-Time Energy http://www.uqsmatrixmechanix.com/UQSMarcelMLTD.jpg

To facilitate an Origin Logic singularity in a Space-Time Energy Reality model, UQS implements additional criteria:...................

Not applicable to Dynamic Universe model

.................. Your words.................... - The emission and subsequent distribution mechanix of a postulated/theorized Space-Time Energy Reality model, shall comply to the CAD geometry environment upon which the theory is established.................

In Dynamic Universe Model, Space is space, time is time, NO SPACE-TIME CONTINUUM

BEST

=SNP

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Apr. 20, 2020 @ 05:04 GMT
Satyavarapu Gupta re-uploaded the file Gupta_Vak_Essay_FQXi_2020_f.pdf for the essay entitled "A properly deciding, Computing and Predicting new theory’s Philosophy" on 2020-04-20 05:04:37 UTC.

Bookmark and Share
post approved
Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Apr. 20, 2020 @ 05:07 GMT
Dear Sir,

Why you asked me to re-upload my essay...?

Best Regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Apr. 20, 2020 @ 05:39 GMT
Dear Sue lingo,

Your words..............I agree that enhanced computer computational skills can resolve perceptual limitations, and In that jayanti V S Murty wrote on Mar. 3, 2020 @ 07:10 GMT... that you are "developing a software for solving the problems of cosmology", it is highly predictable that you "will emerge as one of the leading stalwarts in the field"..................

It was his understanding, The software developed in EXCEL, other wise one can just do those calculations with a simple calculator.

ONLY some of the problems were solved using that SITA software, others were solved using the Dynamic Universe Model principles........

............Your words.............Does the DUM CAD/SIM app utilize a cross platform 3D graphic engine... e.g. OpenGL?...................

NO Sir,

Whole SITA equations were developed at that time.........

You can download the software book for free from my webpage (AMAZON sell this book @ Rs 15000)

http://vaksdynamicuniversemodel.blogspot.com/p/books-publish
ed.html

Book2. Dynamic Universe Model: SITA singularity free software ---2011 March --- VDM n Germany, March- 2011, ISBN 978-3-639-33501-9,

.................... your words...............

Thanks again for justifying my obsession to verify a connection with the Cosmic Consciousness Computer (CCC://)... and yes a flip a coin was utilized as the only logic evaluate criteria for each of the above statements ..............................

Thank for your interest in this Dynamic Universe Model..

Thank you once again....

Best

=snp

Bookmark and Share

BASILEIOS GRISPOS wrote on Apr. 21, 2020 @ 08:34 GMT
Dear Dr. Gupta,

Thank you very much for your comments on my essay.

I think you wrote a very interesting essay and it must be guidance for every scientific paper.

I realize that you are also against BB-model and you have described it as a fairy tale. I agree with you and I wonder why the followers of the universe concordance model insist on BB-model, when only 5% of the visible matter in the universe is well known. Wait the universe to unveils all its secrets and then develop whatever theory you like. I think your model of the dynamic Universe is a reasonable way to proceed for the time being. I realize also that it is hard to go against the prevail theory of the Big-Bang theory. As I mentioned in my essay, it is absurd to believe that the whole structure of a universe or multiverse or whatever it is, started 13.6 billion years ago, which is only a moment in the time scale of the universe.

I wish you all the best, and accordingly give a rating.

Best regards

Basileios Grispos

Bookmark and Share
Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Apr. 22, 2020 @ 07:29 GMT
Dear Dr BASILEIOS GRISPOS

Thank you Very much for your comments and kindness. I saw, You also wrote an wonderful essay, gave my comments there on that thread. And accordingly I reciprocated the ratings to the bset.

Best wishes

=snp

Bookmark and Share

James Lee Hoover wrote on Apr. 25, 2020 @ 06:00 GMT
Dear Satyavarapu,

Thanks for checking mine out and your kind comments. My rating is your 16th. Someone is rating with 1s and 2s w/o comments. That is why I mention the number of ratings.

Jim HOover

Bookmark and Share
Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Apr. 26, 2020 @ 23:50 GMT
Dear James Lee Hoover

Thank you for your help and giving me good rating

Best

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Kwame A Bennett wrote on Apr. 26, 2020 @ 03:37 GMT
I share the same sentiment...

"A theory in pure Mathematics and a theory in Physics have different requirements and outcomes. A pure Mathematical theory may not have any physical basis and out-comes also may not have any physical significances.

By to get to a common consensus about changing it will be a long up hill battle

Bookmark and Share
Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Apr. 27, 2020 @ 00:22 GMT
I am fighting this battle for the LAST 40 years without a single back patting. But i know I am fighting for truth. Hence no problems!!

My essay is a reflection of my experiance, Why dont you join me???

Best

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Ilgaitis Prusis wrote on Apr. 27, 2020 @ 09:28 GMT
Dear SNP Gupta!

I read your beautiful essay. I agree and support your statements in general. But in detail there are some nebulosity for me. For example;

What is "truth" in your interpretation?

Best regards

Ilgaitis

Bookmark and Share
Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Apr. 28, 2020 @ 04:09 GMT
Author Ilgaitis Prusis replied on Apr. 26, 2020 @ 09:42 GMT

Dear SNP Gupta! I read your essay. It is very good. It touches on important and profound issues in science. I agree with basic statements.

According to Dinamic Universe Model I also believe that the Universe is dynamic, everything is moving. However, some concepts in your theory are not clear for me.

How do you interpret Time?

What is Space in your theory?

Best regards

Ilgaitis

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Apr. 28, 2020 @ 04:28 GMT
Dear Dr Ilgaitis Prusis

This is for reply of your post on Apr. 26, 2020 @ 09:42 GMT

.................your words..................I read your essay. It is very good. It touches on important and profound issues in science. I agree with basic statements.

According to Dinamic Universe Model I also believe that the Universe is dynamic, everything is moving. However, some concepts in your theory are not clear for me.

How do you interpret Time?

What is Space in your theory?.......................

Thank you for reading my essay and for your nice complements!

Time is the elapsed period between two events, say two Sun rises or two oscillations of a pendulum. It moves forwards only in Dynamic Universe Model, no backwards

Space is 3D linear axis with x,y,z cartisian coordinates in both positive and negative directions. No fixed reference (0,0,0)point is necessay

Please feel free to ask any further questions

Best

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Apr. 28, 2020 @ 04:53 GMT
Dear Dr Ilgaitis Prusis

Your another question is "What is truth?"

Truth is a verifiable fact or experimental result or astronomical observation by anyone with the same initial conditions.

Thank you for all your interest on Dynamic Universe Model.You can Download all papers and books for free from my blog...........

http://vaksdynamicuniversemodel.blogspot.com/

And the Universe Model proposed...........

http://vaksdynamicuniversemodel.blogspot.
com/2018/

I will continue....

Best Regards

-snp

Bookmark and Share

adel sadeq wrote on Apr. 29, 2020 @ 12:22 GMT
Dear Gupta,

Thank you for commenting in my thread. I agree with your general statments, however, I cannot comment on your cosmological theory since I don't know enough about its theories, although my system generally agrees with yours. Thanks.

Bookmark and Share
Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Apr. 30, 2020 @ 02:47 GMT
Dear adel sadeq

Thank you for reading my essay, I posted on your essay Please check

Best

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Michael muteru wrote on Apr. 30, 2020 @ 12:17 GMT
Hello Gupta. seen and gone through your beautiful work... trying to break the ice..Wonderful. keep up. all the best. regards

Bookmark and Share
Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on May. 1, 2020 @ 03:16 GMT
Dear Michael Muteru

Thank you for reading my essay. You also wrote very nice essay. I am giving you the best rating,Best wishes to your essay. I hope you will try to rate my essay too

Best

=snp.gupta

Bookmark and Share

Chandrasekhar Roychoudhuri wrote on Apr. 30, 2020 @ 16:02 GMT
Dear snp Gupta:

Excellent work!

We should explore the possibility of developing some collaborations. You are an excellent theorecian. I am an experiemntalist. Given your background, you may look into Ch. 11 of my book, "Nature of light Photon by Non-Interaction of waves", Taylor and Francis, 2014.

Essentially, I agree with you. However, I have elaborated my approch to the...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share
Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on May. 1, 2020 @ 04:20 GMT
Respected Professor Chandrasekhar Roychoudhuri,

I am making the reply to your post into convenient small parts to increase readability.

your words……………Excellent work!.......................

Thank you for liking my essay please!

……………… your words……………We should explore the possibility of developing some collaborations. You are an excellent theorecian. I am an experiemntalist. Given your background,................

Thank you sir, we will do that definitely ....

Your words........ you may look into Ch. 11 of my book, "Nature of light Photon by Non-Interaction of waves", Taylor and Francis, 2014………………..

How to get that book , can you please send that chapter, so that I can read it…………

your words…………… Essentially, I agree with you. However, I have elaborated my approch to the issues more expicitly here………………….

Thank you………….

your words……………

C.1. Sub heading: “No space time continuum”

I believe, I agree with you. See section 2.3.2.b of my essay, “Complete Information Retrieval: A Fundamental Challenge”, in the current competition:

https://fqxi.org/community/forum/topic/3565 ......................

You said excellently in your essay ………… The running time is not a physical parameter of any natural object. Creating the concept of the running time is a remarkable invention by human species. Our modern society will come almost to a halt, not completely though. The Covid-19 pandemic has demonstrated that! Our universe is full of harmonic oscillations and motions, from atoms to our planetary system. We invert the frequency of well-designed oscillator to define a period……… They are exactly correct

I will continue…

Best Regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on May. 1, 2020 @ 04:47 GMT

Your words…………………….. We must recognize that all our measurements are being carried out in the 3D space, albeit at different instants, while the universe is evolving through its “running time”. The apparatus always remains in 3D. Nature is executing all its interaction processes in its 3D. Therefore, the theories must also remain confined to 3D. …………………

Dynamic Universe Model is working on that 3D Cartesian coordinates , time is separate

your words…………………… Further, the key physical parameter of all of our time-recording instruments is its characteristic frequency of oscillation. This is the key physical parameter we really can control and measure. We mathematically invert the physical frequency to a “period”. Then keep counting more and more numbers of periods to develop a sense of “running time”. Running time is an excellent practical concept for smooth running of the human society. However, significant importance of the concept of “running time” in human society does not make it a physical property of nature.......................

In our Dynamic Universe Model time is measured in in periods or parts of periods. Additionally, Time cannot go backwords and moves forward only. Time going backwords happen in science fiction ! …………….

Your words………………….. We know how to “dilate” or “contract” the physical frequency parameter of most oscillator (periodic motion). However, humans do not have the capacity to “dilate” or “contract” the running time……………..

Exactly correct, Probably Gods have that power…..:) …

I will continue………….

Best

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on May. 1, 2020 @ 05:17 GMT

Your words…………………….

C.2. “The concept should come out of the depth of truth.”

I would re-phrase it as: We all should be HONEST and HUMBLE that we will be wondering around to develop a perfect model for the workings behind the ontological (real) universe for centuries, perhaps, millennia to come. This is the key objective of my essay, “Complete Information Retrieval: A Fundamental Challenge”……………..

You have nicely re-phrased it, thank you!

Yes I understood that wonderful concept in your essay, best wishes to your work………..

Your words……………..

We must keep iterating our models of the universe again and again, from the very bottom, every time we see we have become stagnant in gathering new useful information out of nature to assure our continued evolution through our indefinite number of progenies. The beginning of the 20th century was one of those times. Now, the 21st century is one of those times again…………..

Yes we have to revamp the models and renovate them, It is very important aspect of life. Yes lets hope that the 21 century to be better one. IF not, I will quote your words ……. Our modern society will come almost to a halt, not completely though. The Covid-19 pandemic has demonstrated that!

I will continue….

Best

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on May. 1, 2020 @ 05:43 GMT

Your words…………. We all are seeking the truth, from Gautama Buddha to Albert Einstein. Nobody got the ultimate truth. Human neural networks, I believe, at the current stage of our development, are incapable of modeling the vast universe, as a single theory to define a truth, which could be sought after....

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on May. 2, 2020 @ 09:03 GMT

In your previous post dated 30 April above you said We should explore the possibility of developing some collaborations.

I replied Yes, the SUBJECT can be LIGHT,your pet Subject! , I can learn some things new

I hope that will be ok for you

Best Regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Gilbert Leon Beaudry wrote on May. 3, 2020 @ 16:39 GMT
I liked your fresh approach of throwing out all the present theories and speculations in C1 and replacing them with foundational principles in C.2. Some of which you state are very good but one could expand or refine the list you provided, which opens up possibilities to establish scientific principles.

The theme of the essay is more of a lead into your webpages which makes it weak in content. However, I do appreciate the opportunity given, to further explore your end solutions and results.

You did not rate my essay, but I will give yours an above-average rating in addition to a favourable comment regarding your fresh approach of deciding predictability.

Gilbert

Bookmark and Share
Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on May. 4, 2020 @ 00:40 GMT
Dear Professor Gilbert Leon Joseph Beaudry,

Thank you for reading my essay and for well thought comments.

I was working on this Dynamic Universe Model for the last forty years under the guidance given by Maa VAK. Almost all papers are important, all results are important, many predictions came true. I dont know which result to elaborate, For example...

-Explains...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Yutaka Shikano wrote on May. 5, 2020 @ 13:17 GMT

Thank you so much for bringing me to your essay from my essay. In your essay, there are too many abstract statements to be connected among them. At least for me, to understand your claim, the concrete examples are needed. Do you have it?

Best wishes,

Yutaka

Bookmark and Share
Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on May. 6, 2020 @ 01:39 GMT
Dear Professor Yutaka Shikano

Thank you for reading my essay and for well thought comments.

I will supplement any doubts / questions, no problems...

I was working on this Dynamic Universe Model for the last forty years under the guidance given by Maa VAK (She is Hindu Goddess Saraswathi for wisdom and education). Almost all papers are important, all results are important, many...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Yutaka Shikano replied on May. 10, 2020 @ 23:07 GMT
(This is the same post to my answer for your comment of my essay.)

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and voting my essay as well. Let me give my opinion on this essay contest. In this essay contest, the goals are

-- Encourage and support rigorous, innovative, and influential thinking about foundational questions in physics and cosmology;

-- Identify and reward top thinkers in foundational questions; and,

-- Provide an arena for discussion and exchange of ideas regarding foundational questions.

I think that our essays and comments are pursued to these goals.

Best wishes,

Yutaka

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on May. 12, 2020 @ 08:32 GMT
Dear Professor Yutaka Shikano

Thank you for your support,I just gave the best rating to your essay

Best wishes

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Lachlan Cresswell wrote on May. 5, 2020 @ 13:43 GMT
Dear SNP Gupta,

"Let all men meet and think as with one mind. lET ALL HEARTS UNITE IN LOVE.Let the God be common.May all live in happiness with a common purpose."

I have considered your qualities of theory:

A. Undesirable qualities of any theory

v Dogmatisms, Superstitions must be avoided

v Theory must be developed without any type of fear

v Theory has...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share
Lachlan Cresswell replied on May. 5, 2020 @ 13:59 GMT
Whoever wishes,

May he sit in meditation

With eyes closed

To verify if the Universe be true or false.

I, in the meanwhile

Shall sit with insatiate eyes

To see the Universe

While the light lasts.

- Rabindranath Tagore

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on May. 6, 2020 @ 04:43 GMT
Dear Dr Lachlan Cresswell....

Thank you for reading my essay very critically, thank you for accepting my essay to 99%, for me it was a difficult task wonderfully achieved!!!

Now lets come to the point you did not agree.... lets have live discussion....

These Imaginery numbers or complex numbers; quaternions, octonions, etc used for multiple variables are tracked.............. Quaternions which are non commutative are especially good for rotations in 3D space, something that is important in particle physics. Although Einstein used tensors, quaternions are making a comeback as they can be programmed on computers, and are used a lot in computer graphics........

I also accept no problems...... ......

But assume a situation where a third order or any higher order differential equation is used in one or more dimensions while formation, can you get a real solution???

Also assume a situation where some value represented in an imaginary axis perpendicular to time axis, what will be the physical meaning of that point?

Assuming mathematics and giving solutions is ok, what will be the physical meaning ...

40 years I was working on Dynamic Universe model and used tensors with simple equations but not differential equations. Otherwise the real solutions we will get will have singularities.

May the hidden Vak be revealed..........!!!!

Best Regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on May. 6, 2020 @ 04:53 GMT
Dear Dr

I suddenly remembered OLD 'Two of Us'... Boney M. song

Two of us riding nowhere

Spending someones

Hard earned pay

You and me Sunday driving

Not arriving on our way back home

We're on our way home

We're on our way home

We're going home ....................

Are we really going home?

Best

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Syed Raiyan Nuri Reza wrote on May. 11, 2020 @ 01:15 GMT
Dear Professor Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta,

I have read through your essay; and I found your view of extreme empiricism interesting.

Most curious is your stance that every piece of mathematics must correspond to tangible entities; yet in using mathematics that is not tangible modern science has made numerous accurate and precise predictions.

Imaginary numbers are ubiquitous in physics. In classical physics, they natural crop up in many scenarios. Indeed, electrical engineers use their own notation , "j", to denote the imaginary number so as not to confuse it with "i", which they use to represent current.

And, in quantum mechanics imaginary numbers are essential, and quantum mechanics has passed many rigorous empirical tests! So I was wondering, how would your world view address the usefulness of abstract mathematics yielding accurate and precise predictions, since ( if I understood correctly) you champion that mathematics in physics must always be tangible?

Best Wishes,

Raiyan Reza

(PS: Thanks for your kind feedback on my essay, and I left an evaluation of yours too!)

Bookmark and Share
Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on May. 11, 2020 @ 17:29 GMT
Dear Syed Raiyan Nuri Reza,

Thank you for your reply and reading my essay. You are correct about electrical engineering.

your words..."And, in quantum mechanics imaginary numbers are essential, and quantum mechanics has passed many rigorous empirical tests! So I was wondering, how would your world view address the usefulness of abstract mathematics yielding accurate and precise predictions, since ( if I understood correctly) you champion that mathematics in physics must always be tangible?"

I mainly worked in Cosmology, Quantum mechanics i did not enter yet. In cosmology perspective I dont know how will you represent an "i"axis perpendicular to time axis? Such representations are confusing...

In Cosmology such concepts create nonphysical representations.........

I hope you dont use such representations in Quantum Mechanics....

But can you please tell me what are the benifits of using 'i' and what were the predictions that came true?

Best Regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Syed Raiyan Nuri Reza replied on May. 11, 2020 @ 17:57 GMT
Dear Professor Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta,

Thank you for your response!

The famed Schrodinger's equation, features imaginary numbers, and the equation has made correct predictions about the behavior of electrons in atoms and is the basis for other more refined quantum models of nature. The more accurate Dirac equation too features imaginary number in its formulation.

Even in the field of cosmology, imaginary numbers to the best of my knowledge plays a role. If we are using Newtonian model of gravity ( which is a good approximation) imaginary numbers will crop up in differential equations.

Again, I am just lay person here and merely citing what I know from my general knowledge of physics.

Wish you all the best for the contest and thank you actively engaging with me and other contestants here!

Kind Regards,

Raiyan Reza

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on May. 12, 2020 @ 10:23 GMT
Dear Syed Raiyan Nuri Reza

I am not a professor, Dr or any thing like that,Because I talk aginst the Bigbang and blackholes etc , as they are logical, Mainstream Physics people dont bother about me. So No PhD seat even......

Blackholes etc are having infinities built into them. In a finite Universe, how infinities are possible??

You are a student, at this age you should think analytically find what is truth what has experimental evidence what is manipulated, what is correct and fight for truth.....

Using imaginary number 'i' gave lot of non-imaginable results in Cosmology which can not be real visualized. Nobody knows how to imagin those results...

Best wishes to your essay

=snp

Bookmark and Share

James Arnold wrote on May. 11, 2020 @ 16:43 GMT
Dear SNP Gupta,

“Apure [A pure] Mathematical theory may not have any physical basis and out-comes also may not have any physical significances.”

Yes, I agree that physics has been subordinated to mathematics in several areas.

Your list of undesirable qualities of theories are well-stated. But I’m not sure how your “Dynamic Universe Model” would actually work, and of course a full presentation is beyond the scope of this contest. Do you accept Special Relativity? It explains the behavior of light in a way that previous theories could not. And General Relativity solves several problems that the Newtonian theory cannot.

Bookmark and Share
Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on May. 11, 2020 @ 17:52 GMT
Dear Prof James Robert Arnold,

Yes Physics represents Physical properties of Nature. Where as we use mathematics to describe Physics for our understanding of Physical world. We use a theory or Model to represent Nature. But what ever the problems of Model inherrent to its mathematics as a rule will not be there in Physics.

What type of proof you want for the Dynamic Universe Model to satisfy you? You can discus any doubt you got. By the way I will suggest to have a look at my Blog, I think almost all your problems were discussed there....

" https://vaksdynamicuniversemodel.blogspot.com/ "

I dont deny special theory of relativity, But Regarding General Theory of Relativity I also want to know your perspective....

Best

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on May. 13, 2020 @ 22:22 GMT
This is Terry's post on regarding my essay, So I am posting from there......

Author Terry Bollinger replied on May. 13, 2020 @ 15:24 GMT

Dear snp,

Since you are OK with me assessing your essay purely in terms of its scientific and theoretical content, I'll go ahead and make some comments on that part of it. Since I have been an editor for a...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on May. 13, 2020 @ 22:31 GMT
This was my reply for him for the above post, I will give a technical reply separately below.....

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on May. 13, 2020 @ 22:18 GMT

Dear Terry,

I never expected that you will reply because our differences. My work is a pure scientific work, not a devotional work as you correctly stated. I read your wonderful guidelines you posted in FQXi three years back, I am just following them.

Thank you very much for your very long observation and well study on my essay. Since this is related my essay, I will post it there. Further reply to many technical points I will reply there. So that others will also read.

That study is enough for me, I will give you 10, the best.After all you yours is a wonderful essay from your experience!!!

After 40 years of long work without ANY recognition, now I lost interest what some one gives 3 or 1. For me no problems........

I hope some one will recognize my good work after my death. If nobody does recognize also no problems, I will never be knowing it, is it not??? :)

Best Regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on May. 13, 2020 @ 22:55 GMT
Dear Terry,

Thank you very much for your long reply as mentioned above.

................ Your words................Since you are OK with me assessing your essay purely in terms of its scientific and theoretical content, I'll go ahead and make some comments on that part of it................. Your words................ My essay is only scientific essay

................ Your words................ Since I have been an editor for a technical magazine, I have ethical considerations about how folks should do FQXi mutual reviews. Here are some guidelines I posted three years ago for FQXi reviews........................ Excellent Guidelines I am following them.............

................ Your words................

(1) Overall, I liked the various assertion you made about the scientific method in the first and larger part of your essay, though I was a bit baffled about why you do not like imaginary and complex numbers. Complex numbers are both very self-consistent and extraordinarily useful for applications such as expressing 2-dimensional angles and vectors.................. Complex numbers gave intangible and unimaginable results, you dont know how to interpret the Results...........

(2) Your second shorter section was on your Dynamic Universe Model that uses "21000 linear [tensor] equations ... in an Excel sheet". Computer modeling is of course a great way to explore phenomena that change too slowly for direct observation, and spreadsheets provide a more powerful programming language than I think a lot of folks realize. So there's nothing wrong with using such a model per se..................... Thank you, you are correct spread sheets now a days give the power of LARGE DATA MINING capabilities to small PC , I started with LOTUS123 spreadsheets in a two floppy PC , 40 years back, same program continued this many years , gave so many wonderful results............

I will continue in next post

Best Regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on May. 13, 2020 @ 23:35 GMT
Dear Terry,

However, you also mentions features of your model such as "Independent x,y,z coordinate axes and Time axis [exhibit] no interdependencies between axes". That is a problem, because it contradicts the extraordinary amount of not just evidence but application of special relativity, including for example in GPS...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on May. 13, 2020 @ 23:50 GMT
Dear Terry,

I will not actually enter the 3, in part because I don't think it's fair to downgrade your significant efforts at creating a very real, predictive computer model, even if flawed, when so much money and time has been wasted for decades on the supposedly more "mainline physics" discipline of superstrings. At least you took the time and effort to create a real model capable of making real predictions! That never happened with superstrings, which from the start chose to explore only topic they (incorrectly, as it turns out) would be safe because they could never be disproven....................

I know I read about Superstrings, It is total wastage highly educated Manpower and wastage of Money. Any way it is not my problem, nobody listens me. They just kick my back, laughing. I was not even allowed for a seat in PhD, many Indian, UK and USA universities refused, Now I stopped trying

................. Your words................

You are free to grade me as you see fit, although I would again encourage you first to read my guidelines on FQXi review ethics. Don't hesitate to give a low grade if you truly feel that is what I deserve! I would much, much prefer to get an honest low grade than any kind of grade the felt like a "favor".............

It is No favour sir, You wrote a Good essay and I gave 10

I will continue to next post

Best

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on May. 14, 2020 @ 00:01 GMT
Dear Terry

The other factor you might want to consider regarding FQXi mutual ratings is that, at least three years ago, they seemed to matter very little in terms of actual selection of winners....................

Let FQXi take their own decisions, I am not worried

I recall that I was quite disappointed when the essays that I and many others thought were the most innovative, insightful, well-written, and science-focused -- essays that scored well in reviews like this (I was not in this group) -- nonetheless ended up getting at best a few lower-level awards..........

Yes correctly said.........

Meanwhile, authors who other essayists had not noticed much during the internal reviews somehow ended up not just winning the big prizes, but getting heaps of praise for their dedicated repetition of themes that were far more traditional and predictable, and whom in at least some cases had been previously supported by the same groups that fund FQXi. An unfortunate appearance of conflict, that, although it was surely unintentional.

I dont worry, I could meet some people like you thro' this contest.

I hope you will publish some papers of me like on GRBs using Dynamic Universe model....

Best

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on May. 15, 2020 @ 04:01 GMT
Terry Replied to my posts above as a reply on his essay, I am posting that Back here......

Author Terry Bollinger wrote on May. 14, 2020 @ 19:00 GMT

Dear snp,

Thank you for such kind words after me providing a fairly tough review! You are a good person, and I too am delighted by meeting folks like you and other here.

I...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on May. 15, 2020 @ 04:58 GMT
The above post is related to my essay, so I am replying here.....

Dear Terry,

Thank you for your very detailed reply again.

...........................Your words...................

Thank you for such kind words after me providing a fairly tough review! You are a good person, and I too am delighted by meeting folks like you and other here.

I like your point that the greatest value of FQXi is the interaction, not the prizes. If someone gets an FQXi prize... well celebrate! Great gravy train in the morning, why should you not? But if you don't get an FQXi prize after putting in so much work... well, meh, is it really that big of a deal?

........................ Yes sir , Is that prize is really Great Gravy Train is it? May be for people like me in India, we are poor in general, but for American and other Europeans or Australians or even to Chinese, it is not much, They are already rich. I think most of the people want to know the opinion on their new thinking or new paper Published before or will publish after the contest. Most probably to get a positive or Negative feedback on their theories.

While FQXi admirably attempts to probe a bit deeper than many groups, it is by its very nature also very deeply intertwined with the "standard" perspectives of physics, which as I noted shows up in some of its prize assessments. And that affects how seriously individuals should take its assessments...................

There can be some HIDDEN agenda's , No body can say, Someone external to FQXi can influence them. For accepting essays and allowing open discussions on the essays shows that they are open to all theories; not only just for the "the standard theories". Ok that much is allowed for me, thanks to them !!!

I dont expect much. I faced much more harsher situations in my life. Nothing matters now.

I will continue..........

thank you for your interest in my essay

Best Regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on May. 15, 2020 @ 05:53 GMT
Dear Terry

I am continuing my reply........

We are speaking here of a broader research community that for the past half century has been betting the majority of its theoretical money and researcher careers (whether the researchers wanted it or not) on the idea of Planck-scale superstrings .........................

correct please. All such situations I pointed out in my essay , there were many situations when the Professor or the Finance provider will say some of their pet topic, and the young researchers are forced for that line. Will all that leads to real good research? There is a more appropriate term in engineering called "Project development". Project is conceived by someone else, this may be true for an engineering plant.

Best regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on May. 15, 2020 @ 06:29 GMT
Dear Terry,

...........................Your words................... All of that work has now been soundly shown to be irrelevant by the superb experimental data from the HAWC Consortium, which showed that tiny Planck-scale superstrings -- which from the very first paper were an enormous and very weakly justified leap of faith from quite real hadronic Regge strings -- are far too huge and gloppy to meet the experimentally verified constraints of poor old special relativity no less... the delightfully simple Poincare/Lorentz/Einstein/Minkowski symmetries that were first postulated over a century ago, back when even calculators were mechanical only ..................................

Yes Situations happened in like that Bigbang based cosmologies, they did not with stand testing. Bigbang generated CMB is one example, it was never found. If you calculate the radiation from stars,nebulae,Galaxies and other astronomical objects, that is exactly what measured by COBE satellite, COBEs aperture is so big it can not isolate these other radiation. Noble prizes are awarded for such work.

So what we can say? The thing is people still publish my work. All my CMB papers were published long back. See my blog for details.....

" http://vaksdynamicuniversemodel.blogspot.com/p/10-feb-201-6-
all-my-published-papers.html "

Best regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on May. 15, 2020 @ 07:30 GMT
Dear Terry,

From that costly little half-century faux pas alone (there have been other analytical strategy missteps), I think it's safe to say that the track record in modern physics for assessing and predicting which ideas will truly become the future of physics has been... well, somewhat less than stellar? Instead,...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on May. 15, 2020 @ 07:50 GMT
Dear Terry

...........................Your words .................................

And an addendum: I was serious in my comment above about century-old simplicity still being predictive of where physics must head in the future. For example, the recent HAWC Collaboration data seems to imply that special relativity is never violated. So why not make this into a fundamental hypothesis? That is, what would be the full implications to physics and mathematics of hypothesizing that at their deepest roots both are based not on Euclidean spaces, but on Minkowski spaces? ......................

Dynamic Universe Model uses Euclidean spaces and Galilean Transformations, but not Minkowski spaces. Here in this model, space is space and time is time. No inter-dependencies between axes. All are linear and mutually exclusive....

This simple system solved all these problems. This system was thought formed frame work in the beginning of 1980 or so

That may sound easy, or even "of course" like what we are already doing, but I assure you it is not. For survival purposes our brains are hardwired to think in terms of Euclidean spaces, and those are at best narrow, local-only, and unavoidably approximate subsets of the Minkowski spaces of special relativity.

Well said!

Best Regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on May. 15, 2020 @ 08:06 GMT
Dear Terry,

For example, the recent HAWC Collaboration data seems to imply that special relativity is never violated.

In the post above number 5, I just forgot to mention about Special Relativity.

In some of the simulation of Dynamic Universe Model, I found that light goes faster than 300000 km / sec some times. That was in line some experimental results....

Taking Poincare symmetries as a starting point would require us to abandon the primacy of Euclidean spaces. But to take the idea to its logical limit, this would need to apply not just to physics, but to the mathematics we use to describe physics. That is because the Euclidean concepts that we toss about so freely and without thought in mathematical fields and such are necessary approximations created by the hard-wiring of our brains to take advantage of the narrow, low-energy environment in which we must think quickly to survive. So just how radical might such a transformation be?

.................... I don't know, Dynamic Universe Model, uses Euclidean spaces, only those experts who used Poincare symmetries can say about that.

Best

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on May. 15, 2020 @ 08:14 GMT
Dear Terry

One impact is much of the mathematics of physics would suddenly and necessarily become part of a much broader context, since any Euclidean space -- even those implied by simple arrays of numbers in a computer -- would be newly understood as local-only approximates of some much larger Minkowski space, one that only looks Euclidean to our small-scale, limited-range, biologically enforced perceptions. If you play with such ideas seriously for a while, you will discover they are a bit mind-bending. Minkowski himself glimpsed this a century ago in his famous talk on the merger of space and time into a single entity. Yet even Minkowski struggled with the idea a bit, as seen in the infinities that creep into his discussion of how to define Euclidean space as a limit Minkowski space.

I dont think so, There is no evidence that larger scales are non Euclidean.

There is no harm in using Euclidean spaces in large scale.

Why space time continuum is required at all???

Best

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Vladimir Nikolaevich Fedorov wrote on May. 15, 2020 @ 10:57 GMT

Glad to read your work again.

I greatly appreciated your work and discussion. I am very glad that you are not thinking in abstract patterns.

While the discussion lasted, I wrote an article: “Practical guidance on calculating resonant frequencies at four levels of diagnosis and inactivation of COVID-19 coronavirus”, due to the high relevance of this topic. The work is based on the practical solution of problems in quantum mechanics, presented in the essay FQXi 2019-2020 “Universal quantum laws of the universe to solve the problems of unsolvability, computability and unpredictability”.

I hope that my modest results of work will provide you with information for thought.

Warm Regards, `

Vladimir

Bookmark and Share
Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on May. 16, 2020 @ 01:20 GMT
Dear Vladimir,

Cpasiba vam balshoya, glya vas post , ya zabil Rusci yazik, ya bil va kiev glya 6 myasas in 1982.... I am sorry for many mistakes.

Being a mechanical engineer, you wrote such a wonderful essay, my congratulations

Thank you for picturesque essay, easily understandable. I gave the best ratings just now for your wonderful essay,I saw you have developed wonderful applications even....Please check you mail, we will be corresponding on quantum mechanics. See my blog for further details of my papers please....

' http://vaksdynamicuniversemodel.blogspot.com/2018/ '

Best

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Alyssa Adams wrote on May. 15, 2020 @ 22:34 GMT
Hello SNP!

I think you make a lot of good points in your essay! At the end, you state "Any new theory with such principles should do good to humanity in any other branch of science." Do you think this could extend to animals and other biological groups of creatures as well? I mean, not things like harmful pathogenic bacteria, but in terms of creatures like orangutans and lemurs? Or do you think that if we truly cared about the well-being of humanity, then these creatures would automatically be taken care of because they are a part of our environment? Curious to know how your ideas extend to other parts of biology!

Cheers!

Alyssa

Bookmark and Share
Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on May. 16, 2020 @ 03:33 GMT
Dear Dr.Alyssa Adams,

Thank you for appreciating my essay with kind words. These principles are applicable any theory in any branch of Science, truthfulness will be recognized now are some time later. We should be honest that's all.

I did not understand your question, If the ants have their own social customs ,I cant understand their language!!

For human observable species including ants, we can apply these methodology without any problem. I will help you with the formation of a new theory, if you are forming one. Should be kind to other humans as well as other creatures. Then environment will be taken cared off automatically.

I gave the best rating as i promised. Thank you for your post on my essay. We will communicate further with Email for bio problems, please check mail....

Best wishes to your essay

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Pavel Vadimovich Poluian wrote on May. 16, 2020 @ 11:27 GMT
Dear Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta!

Today we reviewed your text. You have taken the liberty of sketching the face of a future ontology... It's great! Your essay deserves maximum appreciation, in our opinion.

Sincerely yours,

Pavel Poluyan and Dmitry Lichargin,

Siberian Federal University.

Bookmark and Share
Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on May. 16, 2020 @ 21:52 GMT
Dear Prof Pavel Poluyan and Dmitry Lichargin,

Thank you for wonderful words and liking my essay. I also liked essay, I think mine was first comment on your essay about a month back.

We will be contacting by mail. I set a mail, please check

Best

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Neil Bates wrote on May. 19, 2020 @ 01:40 GMT
Dear Satyavarapu,

Your essay stands out as dealing with the background philosophy of science, procedure and human action, even before we talk about "what the universe is like." This is a very important interdisciplinary purpose and attempt to provide ground rules for trying to carry out what the Contest questions (not just this one) are asking us to think about. I agree with many of your prescriptions, however: we can't readily avoid complex numbers in physics and our theories. They seem necessary to make quantum mechanics workable and elegant (to the extent that it is, before measurement issues muddy things.) Your sort of plea for simplicity is being heard more and more as many people tire of trying to get insights or useful predictions out of string theory (altho some surprising connections to quantum effects have been claimed.) Cheers.

Also: readers might want to take at look at my own essay, addressing the issue of the strong correlations of entanglement and how mechanistic-style models of quantum physics aren't enough to explain them.

Bookmark and Share
Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on May. 19, 2020 @ 07:33 GMT
Dear Neil Bates,

Thank you for really critically studying my essay. I am working on this Dynamic Universe Model for the Last 40 years. Its many predictions came true and it solved many unsolved problems in Cosmology and astrophysics. It was my experience what i wrote in my essay. Though may be Undecidability, Uncomputability, and Unpredictability are related to quantum physics, but these qualities are frequently seen in other parts of Physics also like Cosmology and Computer sciences.

This essay and Dynamic Universe Model does not go into quantum Physics.

Usage of Imaginary numbers practically gave many times confusing results, non achievable or realizable view points and difficult to digest statements.

How will you represent an imaginary axes perpendicular to time axis????

And a question for you, can you please tell me how these imaginary numbers are useful in quantum physics....???

Best

=snp

Bookmark and Share

nancy walters wrote on May. 19, 2020 @ 03:05 GMT

I agree with you, the simplest answer is usually the correct answer and integrity is important in all pursuits. I also agree with you that new theories should stimulate and inspire thought. But why no black holes, why no worm holes? Why no big bang, why no repulsion between distant bodies?

cc walters

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on May. 19, 2020 @ 08:36 GMT
Dear nancy walters,

I am replying here to both of your observations. Your nice words ..............I agree with you in that a predictable universe is safer. I do look at weather reports often. I'm very grateful to know if it will rain tomorrow, or to know if an astroid is heading our way, or to know if a tsunami is heading our way. Predictability is valued

....................... I...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on May. 20, 2020 @ 12:23 GMT
This is regarding Dynamic Universe Model, so I copied this podst here

Author Malcolm Riddoch replied on May. 20, 2020 @ 03:35 GMT

Hi snp,

and yes no fear, I rated your essay on May 12!

As for your Dynamic Universe Model, well there’s a lot of fundamental concepts there! For me, starting from my fundamental concept of fundamental conceptual indeterminacy I can only say that I agree with ‘dynamis’ as a fundamental concept and all that it implies.

Dynamis as pure potentiality from which constantly emerges actuality/enargeia with entelecheia as its organizing principle is, again for me, at the centre of the ever-changing essence of an observer dependent universe.

What comes to presence and what leaves, in its becoming and constant dissolution, what is / what it gives comes from nowhere and nowhere does it go, thus time and its spatiality and all things are in flux/dynamis.

Which is to say the wave function of the universe is pure potentiality from which this humble sub-system is constantly evolving in a reflection of that potentiality as the actuality of its observable universe. And I think it's that dynamic moment of actualisation—the observer's 'phenomenal experience'—that is the crux of this entelecheiac matter!

Wheeler saw the general picture decades ago, but the mathematical formalists are still largely stuck in their early modern classical delusions. I'm interested in how we might construct a semantic bridge between that old classical world and the quantum world picture that is slowly forming on the horizon of our collective understanding. And so your own stirring of that pot here on FQXi is also very much to the point!

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on May. 20, 2020 @ 13:12 GMT
Dear Prof. Malcolm Riddoch

Your words.......................

and yes no fear, I rated your essay on May 12!..................

Thank you , What ever it may be, It is your frank opinion on my essay.

your words..........................

As for your Dynamic Universe Model, well there’s a lot of fundamental concepts there! For me, starting from my fundamental concept of fundamental conceptual indeterminacy I can only say that I agree with ‘dynamis’ as a fundamental concept and all that it implies............................

Wonderful sir, thank you..............

Your words............................

Dynamis as pure potentiality from which constantly emerges actuality/enargeia with entelecheia as its organizing principle ..................

Here entelecheia is UGF, the Universal Gravitational force which is the vectorial resultant gravitational forces acting on any mass by all the bodies in the universe. This UGF is is not a constant forces, but varies with time and position of mass in space. This is the cause of the movement of the mass under consideration.

Your words............................

is, again for me, at the centre of the ever-changing essence of an observer dependent universe.............

The view of the Universe changes dynamically due to movement of masses caused by gravitation,and gravitation is the main force that causes all these movements.

Our Universe is not observer dependent , but it is observer independent. For every person the macro cosmological universe looks same.

I will continue....

Best

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on May. 20, 2020 @ 13:59 GMT
Dear Prof. Malcolm Riddoch

You wrote a thought Provoking reply, wonderful....!!!

Your words.......................

What comes to presence and what leaves, in its becoming and constant dissolution, what is / what it gives comes from nowhere and nowhere does it go, thus time and its spatiality and all things are in flux/dynamis...............

Wow...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Jun. 14, 2020 @ 09:45 GMT
Dear Professor Paul N Butler,

Thank you for your fast and very much detailed reply.

I got some work or other, so I move out once in every 3 or 4 days. I am retired 7 years back, my wife is house wife. Some bank work or leaking pipes, carpenter work etc…. Here in India there was a good control earlier, but now nothing. Cases are rising alarmingly high. I take a bath after coming...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Please enter your e-mail address:
Note: Joining the FQXi mailing list does not give you a login account or constitute membership in the organization.