Search FQXi

If you are aware of an interesting new academic paper (that has been published in a peer-reviewed journal or has appeared on the arXiv), a conference talk (at an official professional scientific meeting), an external blog post (by a professional scientist) or a news item (in the mainstream news media), which you think might make an interesting topic for an FQXi blog post, then please contact us at forums@fqxi.org with a link to the original source and a sentence about why you think that the work is worthy of discussion. Please note that we receive many such suggestions and while we endeavour to respond to them, we may not be able to reply to all suggestions.

Please also note that we do not accept unsolicited posts and we cannot review, or open new threads for, unsolicited articles or papers. Requests to review or post such materials will not be answered. If you have your own novel physics theory or model, which you would like to post for further discussion among then FQXi community, then please add them directly to the "Alternative Models of Reality" thread, or to the "Alternative Models of Cosmology" thread. Thank you.

Forum Home
Introduction
Terms of Use

Order posts by:
 chronological order
 most recent first

Posts by the blogger are highlighted in orange; posts by FQXi Members are highlighted in blue.

By using the FQXi Forum, you acknowledge reading and agree to abide by the Terms of Use

RSS feed | RSS help
RECENT POSTS IN THIS TOPIC

Steve Dufourny: on 4/20/19 at 12:59pm UTC, wrote Considering primordial informations.The supermassive BHs are fascinating,we...

Steve Dufourny: on 4/19/19 at 8:28am UTC, wrote We have big probabilities for this dark matter.We know that it exists ,it...

Steve Dufourny: on 4/14/19 at 12:54pm UTC, wrote If we consider the primordial origin of particles and correlated...

Steve Dufourny: on 4/12/19 at 14:45pm UTC, wrote Dear all, I beleive that FQXi is a wonderful platform and with a big...

Steve Dufourny: on 4/10/19 at 9:41am UTC, wrote I had made an error in my intuitive equation about matter and Energy.The...

Steve Dufourny: on 4/3/19 at 19:38pm UTC, wrote I study a little bit the theory of groups and Groups of Lie.These Tools are...

Steve Dufourny: on 4/3/19 at 12:41pm UTC, wrote Inflation is hypothetical but it is a beatiful general idea.Personally I...

Steve Dufourny: on 3/31/19 at 13:18pm UTC, wrote The Dirac operator is important.I searched a little bit some extrapolations...

RECENT FORUM POSTS

Joe Fisher: "Will the day ever dawn when the arrogant white male physicist come to..." in Black Hole Photographed...

Steve Dufourny: "Considering primordial informations.The supermassive BHs are fascinating,we..." in Information as Fuel — A...

Georgina Woodward: "'First M87 Event Horizon Telescope Results. IV. Imaging the Central..." in Black Hole Photographed...

Lorraine Ford: "The above post was from me." in The Nature of Time

Anonymous: "I’m arguing that information doesn’t float in some hypothetical ether...." in The Nature of Time

Steve Dufourny: "We have big probabilities for this dark matter.We know that it exists ,it..." in Information as Fuel — A...

Steve Dufourny: ":) lol Indeed well said john," in Thermo-Demonics

Miss Versatile: "Miss Versatile India is not just another beauty pageant, but an initiative..." in Our Place in the...

RECENT ARTICLES
click titles to read articles

Thermo-Demonics
A devilish new framework of thermodynamics that focuses on how we observe information could help illuminate our understanding of probability and rewrite quantum theory.

Gravity's Residue
An unusual approach to unifying the laws of physics could solve Hawking's black-hole information paradox—and its predicted gravitational "memory effect" could be picked up by LIGO.

Could Mind Forge the Universe?
Objective reality, and the laws of physics themselves, emerge from our observations, according to a new framework that turns what we think of as fundamental on its head.

Dissolving Quantum Paradoxes
The impossibility of building a perfect clock could help explain away microscale weirdness.

Constructing a Theory of Life
An all-encompassing framework of physics could help to explain the evolution of consciousness, intelligence, and free will.

FQXi BLOGS
April 20, 2019

CATEGORY: Blog [back]
TOPIC: Information as Fuel — A New FQXi Research Program [refresh]
Bookmark and Share
Login or create account to post reply or comment.

FQXi Administrator Anthony Aguirre wrote on Feb. 13, 2019 @ 19:03 GMT
We're proud to announce one of our latest ventures: a research program investigating the theme of "Information as Fuel." We intend to award up to US$8million in this program, which has been sponsored by the Templeton World Charity Foundation. We are currently accepting initial applications for experimental projects on the topic, until March 31, 2019.

What do we mean by "information as fuel"? Since at least the nineteenth century, when people sought to understand how steam engines work and what limits their efficiency, it has been known that there is an intimate link between information and thermodynamics. Analysis of the physical limits of information acquisition and erasure has established a fundamental connection between information and the second law of thermodynamics. Inverting this relationship leads to the intriguing possibility that (ordered) information may serve as a resource—in effect, a type of fuel.

Expressed in the starkest terms, cutting-edge theoretical work implies that one could run an engine using information either as the fuel or as the way to dump entropy to satisfy the second law. Other conjectures have been accompanied by thought experiments that try to elucidate the implications of newly developed concepts. But while significant theoretical progress is being made, experimental study of the non-equilibrium thermodynamics of information generally has tended to trail some distance behind.

Fortunately, advances in experimental techniques are putting practical experiments with such systems within reach. Quantum information can be created and manipulated in a variety of implementations, ranging from trapped ions to solid state superconducting circuits to spin states of electrons. There is thus rich scope for applying concepts of quantum thermodynamics to quantum systems out of equilibrium.

With this in mind, FQXi has chosen to focus entirely on experiments in the Information as Fuel grant round. We intend to fund 4-8 research groups globally with three-year grants ranging from $500,000 to $2,500,000 per research group. Each group will design, perform, and report on one or more experiments, in which the group will incorporate a significant theoretical effort as part of the experiment’s motivation, design, and interpretation.

Both our large-grant and mini-grant programs are designed to particularly encourage new collaborations between experimentalists and theoreticians. The Information as Fuel theme will also be featured at a future FQXi international conference, and through essay contests. FQXi has always been committed to fostering a vibrant research community, and we envision that the Information as Fuel program will continue in this tradition.

Bookmark and Share
report post as inappropriate

John Brodix Merryman wrote on Feb. 14, 2019 @ 01:50 GMT
Energy is dynamic, while information is static. Though any effort to measure or define energy is information, but information is manifested by energy. Like the frequency and amplitudes of waves are the measure of the energy being expressed. Temperature, pressure and time are measurements of energy.

Think of reality as this dichotomy of energy radiating out, as form coalesces in. Galaxies are energy radiating out, as mass/structure coalesces in. As biological organisms, we evolved around a digestive and respiratory system to process the energy propelling us, along with a circulation system to carry it throughout the body, while the function of the central nervous system is to sort through the information this energy manifests, both internally and externally. Basically motor and steering functions.

We tend to think of the brain in terms of neurons firing, but keep in mind the blood flowing through and powering it. Our consciousness starts as emotion and intuition, bubbling up, to be clarified and quantified as thought and logic.

Those who spend their lives processing information seem to lose sight of its underlaying dynamic. The activity gets reduced to various maths, such as statistics, or geometry. Otherwise it would be blurry to our measurements and senses. Time, for instance, is not the narrative flow, from past to future, codified as measures of duration, but change turning future to past. Potential, actual, residual. There is no dimension of time, because the present effectively consumes the past, in order to be informed by it. Aka causality and conservation of energy. Civilization is built on narrative, but that still doesn't make it fundamental. Keep in mind we still see the sun rising in the east and setting in the west.

So no matter how much money, ie energy, is spent, information and energy are opposite sides of the coin. For all the collective wisdom, it is not academia running society, but the banks and energy companies.

Bookmark and Share

Georgina Woodward wrote on Feb. 15, 2019 @ 05:01 GMT
A New Information Engine is Pushing the Boundaries of Thermodynamics The researchers needed a new theory of physics to explain their results.Chelsea Gohd January 21st 2018. I haven't read the original paper but had some thoughts about this idea as it was presented in the article. Firstly there is an energetic cost to employing a demon. This one requires light energy that is detected to provide information about particle location, The demon will also require energy to move keeping the particle trapped. Either it is part of the closed system, energy provided by the engine, in which case any efficiency gain must be offset against the energy cost of the demon. Or the demon is inputting energy to the closed system , either plugged in or supplied with batteries, which should be accounted for.

Bookmark and Share

Georgina Woodward replied on Feb. 15, 2019 @ 05:14 GMT
I don't think the information is being converted into work, it is directing the demon, the demon is providing improved efficiency but at a cost- it doesn't work for free.This is new to me, perhaps someone can explain if I'm thinking about this in the wrong way.

Bookmark and Share

John Brodix Merryman wrote on Feb. 15, 2019 @ 11:23 GMT
Georgina,

I suspect it's further efforts to describe reality in platonically mathematical terms, that information is foundational, thus energy can be derived from it, rather than the other way around. That everything is digitized and quantized, even space and time.

Even our eyes have to process energy/motion, as static, in order to create clarity. Much like a camera freeze frames action, otherwise it is blurred.

Bookmark and Share

Georgina Woodward replied on Feb. 15, 2019 @ 21:42 GMT
Hi John, I agree that it doesn't seem right. Information is not constructing foundational reality, but can be used for construction of representations and simulations. It also seems like misuse of the term'fuel', which denotes stored energy that can be used for work. Thinking about a jigsaw puzzle of around 50 -100 pieces. It would be much easier to complete if the pieces had parts of the box picture on them rather than being blank and uniform in colour. The information on the pieces appears to increase the completion efficiency. However that doesn't take into account the cost of providing the additional information and processing cost. There is more to be processed, colour distribution and likeness not just shape of piece. I suspect the gain inefficiency is being paid for with unaccounted for increase in energy expenditure.

Bookmark and Share

Georgina Woodward replied on Feb. 15, 2019 @ 23:58 GMT
Too much information -the completion gets more difficult again. Such as when the jigsaw is two sided or the pattern very complex. I'm not thinking of the information literally as fuel however the analogy of flooding an engine springs to mind. "Too much brain 'fuel'".The information isn't fueling the process but is a limiting factor.

Bookmark and Share

John Brodix Merryman replied on Feb. 16, 2019 @ 01:56 GMT
Georgina,

Keeping in mind what motivates this project being the quest for those quanta of social credits, aka money.

Not that one will ever penetrate the academic group think feedback loop. Though the older I get and the more integrated into the field of energy that is reality, the more it manages to teach me about how this whole thermodynamic loop of life radiates and condenses out these forms our brains focus on. Guess I haven't spent enough time staring at chalk boards to understand the physical.

How does all the political dis-integration feel, on your side of the pond?

Bookmark and Share

John Brodix Merryman wrote on Feb. 16, 2019 @ 02:03 GMT
"Too much brain 'fuel'".The information isn't fueling the process but is a limiting factor.

Knowledge is information. Wisdom is editing.

Bookmark and Share

Georgina Woodward replied on Feb. 16, 2019 @ 03:18 GMT
Information is knowledge. Seems too much information decreases efficiency. A hazard of the 'information age'. I wonder what is the optimal number of cat videos for increased performance due to good mood!

Cut out it looks like i'm contradicting myself."Brain fuel" as in food for thought, comprehension, but not actual fuel; glucose and ketone bodies.

Its perhaps a bit like temperature and enzyme function. Too cool = very slow, warm = faster, too hot= slow, again. Best temperature optimizing the coming together of substrate and enzyme binding sites; not just increasing energy supply and getting proportional response in catalysis.

Bookmark and Share

John Brodix Merryman replied on Feb. 16, 2019 @ 11:23 GMT
As mobile organisms, we think we are going somewhere, so we have this ideals based belief system, basically that if some is good, more must be better, whether morality, happiness, wealth, whatever, but nature is more into cycles, feedback, tension and balance of opposites. There is only the now, but it's dynamic, so it's a matter of reading and riding the wave, not thinking it can be dominated.

Bookmark and Share

Georgina Woodward replied on Feb. 16, 2019 @ 23:20 GMT
Priming is another interesting and perhaps relevant phenomenon. It isn't the information itself that is increasing efficiency but it is attuning the brain to pay attention to a particular kind of information or subject. Not like fuel but like the water put into a water pump to get it to draw water effectively when it has run dry or been serviced.

Bookmark and Share

John Brodix Merryman wrote on Feb. 16, 2019 @ 02:09 GMT
Which is also an expansion/consolidation process.

Bookmark and Share

Georgina Woodward replied on Feb. 16, 2019 @ 03:34 GMT
The brain does a pretty good job of only filtering through most relevant information when functioning well. Maybe there is wisdom in selecting what to pay attention to, and what to remember as well as in actively dealing with the surpass information, editing and consolidation. While browsing I came across something about catastrophic forgetting by neural networks when new information is obtained. We take our own remembering and appropriate forgetting for granted, (until it misbehaves).How we do that balancing of remembering and forgetting is of interest to people working with neural networks.

Bookmark and Share

John Brodix Merryman replied on Feb. 16, 2019 @ 11:26 GMT
Our minds evolved to survive, not become a recording of our entire lives, so it more a matter of learning the lessons and then entertaining ourselves with the excess mental space, until it is needed for more pressing purposes.

Which for me, is off to work....

Bookmark and Share

Georgina Woodward wrote on Feb. 17, 2019 @ 00:06 GMT
AAAS: Machine learning 'causing science crisis' "Machine-learning techniques used by thousands of scientists to analyse data are producing results that are misleading and often completely wrong.Dr Genevera Allen from Rice University in Houston said that the increased use of such systems was contributing to a “crisis in science”....Machine learning systems and the use of big data sets has accelerated the crisis, according to Dr Allen. That is because machine learning algorithms have been developed specifically to find interesting things in datasets and so when they search through huge amounts of data they will inevitably find a pattern."By Pallab Ghosh Science correspondent, BBC News.

Bookmark and Share

John Brodix Merryman replied on Feb. 17, 2019 @ 13:58 GMT
Knowledge without wisdom.

Not that people don't make similar mistakes, like assuming narrative time can be reduced to measures of duration and correlated with measures of distance, to make spacetime.

We could use ideal gas laws to correlate volume with temperature and pressure, but that doesn't make them the 5th and 6th dimensions of space.

Time is an effect of action/change, turning future to past. Tomorrow becomes yesterday, because the earth turns.

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Feb. 19, 2019 @ 11:55 GMT
If the sphères are a reality at all scales, so we must consider their motions and oscillations.A simple thing could be the sense of rotations also implying the stabilities instead of linearity of informations due to the opposite sense.The universe is simple in its generality.Even perhaps we can differenciate the electromagnetism with this gravitation, just a thought...

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Feb. 19, 2019 @ 12:08 GMT
Why we have a central supermassive Black Hole for our galaxies and this dark matter, because without them the galaxies d desintegrate Simply, they permit the equilibrium between gravitation and electromagnetism, now extrapolate the same logic for our quantum scale…...We must Indeed improve our standard model in superimposing these parameters Simply .

Bookmark and Share

Marcel-Marie LeBel wrote on Feb. 21, 2019 @ 22:01 GMT
The lesson of the second law is that it is a one way street. Trying to show the reverse would be like chasing the perpetual engine? It may sound like a valid venture but to me it is just another recess or playtime while the important questions remain.

Find a way to get us off this planet without having to sit on tons of explosives and to come back burning like meteors. That would be neat! Then you might consider returning to your playground.

Make this next contest on gravity. Check every submissions from the little guys and gals. The professional had their chance and failed. We need some new way to think about the problem…

We know a lot but we understand very little.

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Mar. 1, 2019 @ 18:56 GMT
Hello,Professor Aguirre,very relevant these informations like fuel,we can consider two main informations, the photonic informations and the informations of Dark Matter,they are quanta of Energy in fact and so Indeed can be considered like fuel.We encode both of them and we can also rank these informations.Thanks for sharing these ideas,best Regards

Bookmark and Share
this post has been edited by the author since its original submission

sherman loran jenkins wrote on Mar. 3, 2019 @ 07:54 GMT
Information as Fuel is a fantastic approach to address fundamental questions that arise when drilling down to basic concepts. From neutrinos to black holes “information” questions appears at the limits of standard model theory. And there are several options to experiment or examine existing data at the information boundary.

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Mar. 6, 2019 @ 12:22 GMT
with lie groups and symmetries we have a ranking with our fermions and bosons.Our quarks up charm top down strange bottom,our leptons of spin1/2 too electron,muon,tau,neutrino elect,neutrino muonic,neutrino tauic.And our bosons of spin 1.We have 8 gluons,the photons,the Z bosons and W bosons,more the bosons of HIGGS.All has a mass except the gluons, the photons,the higgs bosons.All bosons are...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny replied on Mar. 6, 2019 @ 16:54 GMT
If we take the Friedmann Lemaître Robertson Walker Metrics and if we consider an acceleration decceleration towards the maximum volume so after we shall have a contraction with also acceleration decceleration of the universal sphere towards the points of equilibrium of mass and forces.So we can correlate with time the different steps.If we consider a sphere where volume changes,so let's consider the equation ds²=c²dt²-R(t)²(dr²/1-kr²+r² d Omega²),R(t) is the radius of universe,let's consider a specific dynamic with both contraction and expansion so where R(t)changes after this maximum extrapolated spherical volume,a curvature closed with k =1,let's take a metric of the sphere with dOmega²=dO²+sin²O dO²,we have so an evolution of the universal sphere.Now if we consider the Einstein field equations and that we add these parameters for the cosmological constant evolving due to this anti gravitational spherical push of dark energy.we can also insert the dark matter for its effects at this cosmological scale,it lacks tensors.The densities and mass seem essential like the volumes.How really create the good general equation of evolution of this universal sphere and its quant and cosmol sphères.The two équations,the FLRWmetrics and the einstein field équations can converge and can be completed ,have you ideas.

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny replied on Mar. 7, 2019 @ 15:15 GMT
If our Universe is a sphere,so we need to change our models about this spacetime.Firstly,we must insert a central sphere for this universe where all turns around.Secondly we probably must consider a spherical expansion instead of a Big bang.An important point also is to consider our observations differently due to this spherical expansion,we see only a part of this expansion.We must also consider the rotations of galaxies around this central Black Hole.The einstein field équations can be improved in considernig also this dark matter.The cosmological constant also must be adapted because it changes due to evolution due to acceleration decceleration towards the maximum spherical volume,after we shall have a contraction in logic in the future.The Friedman Lemaître Robertson Walker metrics can be adapted.

Bookmark and Share

FQXi Administrator Zeeya Merali wrote on Mar. 18, 2019 @ 16:44 GMT
Bumping this thread to remind people that the deadline for the Information as Fuel grant round is 31 March 2019.

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Mar. 30, 2019 @ 14:12 GMT
I have generalised some ideas and resumed …......After all if we want to unify G c and h , the general relativity with the quantum gravitation, we could insert the sphères and their motions and oscillations and also the dark matter and quantum BHs in our quantum series Simply.The geometrodynamics are with sphères probably and their morphisms.The loop is well like others works about geometrical...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny replied on Mar. 31, 2019 @ 13:18 GMT
The Dirac operator is important.I searched a little bit some extrapolations correlated with the sphères.The Dirac operator being a differential operator.Now let's take the Laplacian the differential operator and let's take spheres centred in a point p and let's consider the radius.We have a Laplacian with the sum of all partial dérivations of changement of radius.If we Apply a kind of fourier serie for the harmonical partition of sphères.Let's take the primes and let's consider a central main sphere the biggest volume of a kind of finite primordial serie of uniqueness.We have a kind of relevant serie where space disappears and with different volumes ,different radius so.This serie can insert many relevant Tools like spin dirac operators,or Feynman dirac operator or dirac operator+clifford analysis or still the atiyah singer dirac operator with the levi civita connection on spinors.The motions and oscillations of sphères so can be ranked like the spectral corrélations it seems.That can also converge in harmonical proportions with thermodynamics and quantum fields theory.And could also converge with a correlated geometrical algebras.And now with also the operators of Casimir and Lie algebras.Imagine all this puzzle with the rankings of many properties due to all these Tools.The mass,the spin,velocities,volumes,densities,oscillations,....many properties appear and harmonical rankings.The Lorentz groups and Riemann sphere being also interesting,like Poincarré works,that becomes relevant generally speaking in inserting the cold and dark matter also perhaps.This general model gives several roads,different even for the quantum gravitation,dark matter,dark Energy.It exists an universal logic with these sphères.

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny replied on Apr. 3, 2019 @ 19:38 GMT
I study a little bit the theory of groups and Groups of Lie.These Tools are relevant for an understanding of rankings of sphères of volumes of dimensions 3.In inserting the spherical volumes with a finite serie and in superimposing all the groups of Lie,reals,complexs and exeptional,I beleive that with have a periodic harmonical partition for this finite serie correlated with this finite primodial serie.We can insert the operators and rank the properties.These volumes seem important.Perhaps for the chosen volume,the dimension 5 is the best considering that it is the biggest volume for the sphere in dimension.5.For the serie,let'consider primes serie,padics and let's consider a cosmological number of sphères.This number is considered the same than our quantum finite primordial serie of sphères.Many mathematical Tools can be applied for the rankings and properties of this model with spherical volumes and Lie groups.Physics appear with invariant relevances and symmétries.These sphères make me crazy lol.

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Apr. 3, 2019 @ 12:41 GMT
Inflation is hypothetical but it is a beatiful general idea.Personally I beleive that before this mechanic in our physicality we had an Eternal infinite consciousness without time space matters.We have only pure Energy,infinite.This infinity needs a center to insert all the informations permitting this said physicality and all its codes.

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Apr. 10, 2019 @ 09:41 GMT
I had made an error in my intuitive equation about matter and Energy.The Energy correlated with this dark matter also encoded in nuclei need others parameters than only their Velocity,their relative Velocity for this DM is 10exp-3 c,if this matter is correlated with the cold or others unknowns,perhaps we have a parameter X Added to l² the linear Velocity of particles of DM;So we have E=m(b)c²+m(nb)X l²,it seems more logic because l alone do not seem sufficient considering Energy.X is perhaps a constant even,this zero absolute intrigues me.X can be also correlated with the vacuum and dark Energy.But a thing is odd,if this matter non baryonic is encoded,why we cannot measure it like the matter baryonic of our standard model.

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny replied on Apr. 19, 2019 @ 08:28 GMT
We have big probabilities for this dark matter.We know that it exists ,it exists a new physics,new energies,forces…..I said me that if this matter exists at our cosmological scale,so this matter is also encoded in nuclei.We have several roads to find this matter non baryonic which does not interact with our ordinary matter.At quantum scales,if this matter is encoded,how to find it,it is the question.My equation has a problem with the m(nb)matter non baryonic,perhaps I must change with this one E=mc²+l² X,we have so l²X which is unknown and need a better understanding about this matter dark having properties and proportions like the Energy correlated.A different Energy it seems.In all case it is fascinating,it is a new road for our physics.But we must check it first.Not easy to find it.

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Apr. 12, 2019 @ 14:45 GMT
Dear all,

I beleive that FQXi is a wonderful platform and with a big potential.We know all that this planet must be imrpoved for the well of all.

The solutions exist and we could create a system uniting,unifying the persons.

it exists Indeed many ironical things on this sphere Earth.We are still youngs at this universal scale.And of course we must imrpove what we can.The solutions exist ,for example if we liberate the funds of this world bank to catalyse the 197 governments.We must give water,food,energy,jobs to majority.With this liberation of funds,we industrialise our solar system and on earth we improve the ecosystems and others foundamentals.Others parameters must be taken into account like the unconsciousness,the Vanity and the stupidities….With all this,we have the cards in hands to solve with rational solutions.

I beleive strongly that it is possible to convice the ONU and others.We must do it .Let's create a system and let's try to convice this ONU.It is with acts that we shall solve,not with words….

For reaching the aim.We must unite the persons having this entire universal altruism and having solutions concrete with sciences and consciousness where deteterminism is a torch of Truth.We can do it if we create a team ,alone we are Nothing,We can do it .Industrialisation of our solar system and liberation of funds and optimisation on Earth.We must act now ,soon 10 billions.Alone we cannot,we must unite and be in team ,and the Vanity or others must be forgotten,it is essential.This essential parameter,the Vanity destroys this planet.We must create a team,skilling and universal where the ideas of all shall permit to reach the aim and points of equilibrium,It is possible in all case with deterministic solutions.It does not lack space,nor matters,nor Energy,so….

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny wrote on Apr. 14, 2019 @ 12:54 GMT
If we consider the primordial origin of particles and correlated waves.Let's assume for example a central BH for our universal sphere,and so let's assume a gravitational aether from this center.Now the big question is what is primordial ?the particle or the wave.My model of spherisation with-quantum and cosmological sphères consider particles coded instead of a primordial field like with strings.See well the difference about the primordial origin…...Particles imply waves and not waves implying particles.The central BH is a transformator in fact of pure infinite Eternal Energy in coded particles implying waves due to motions and oscillations.

Bookmark and Share

Steve Dufourny replied on Apr. 20, 2019 @ 12:59 GMT
Considering primordial informations.The supermassive BHs are fascinating,we do not know well what they are really.But an other BH very intriguing is the hypothetical central BH of our Universal sphere.This singularity where all informations come from permitting this physicality and its diversity.This humble general reasoning implies a kind of aether gravitational.What are the links with Dark matter,dark Energy,ordinary matter,we do not know still well but there is an universal partition.The aim now is to find the logic in all this.

Bookmark and Share

Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Please enter your e-mail address:
Note: Joining the FQXi mailing list does not give you a login account or constitute membership in the organization.