Search FQXi

If you are aware of an interesting new academic paper (that has been published in a peer-reviewed journal or has appeared on the arXiv), a conference talk (at an official professional scientific meeting), an external blog post (by a professional scientist) or a news item (in the mainstream news media), which you think might make an interesting topic for an FQXi blog post, then please contact us at forums@fqxi.org with a link to the original source and a sentence about why you think that the work is worthy of discussion. Please note that we receive many such suggestions and while we endeavour to respond to them, we may not be able to reply to all suggestions.

Please also note that we do not accept unsolicited posts and we cannot review, or open new threads for, unsolicited articles or papers. Requests to review or post such materials will not be answered. If you have your own novel physics theory or model, which you would like to post for further discussion among then FQXi community, then please add them directly to the "Alternative Models of Reality" thread, or to the "Alternative Models of Cosmology" thread. Thank you.

Contests Home

Previous Contests

What Is “Fundamental”
October 28, 2017 to January 22, 2018
Sponsored by the Fetzer Franklin Fund and The Peter & Patricia Gruber Foundation
read/discusswinners

Wandering Towards a Goal
How can mindless mathematical laws give rise to aims and intention?
December 2, 2016 to March 3, 2017
Contest Partner: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Fund.
read/discusswinners

Trick or Truth: The Mysterious Connection Between Physics and Mathematics
Contest Partners: Nanotronics Imaging, The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, and The John Templeton Foundation
Media Partner: Scientific American

read/discusswinners

How Should Humanity Steer the Future?
January 9, 2014 - August 31, 2014
Contest Partners: Jaan Tallinn, The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, The John Templeton Foundation, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

It From Bit or Bit From It
March 25 - June 28, 2013
Contest Partners: The Gruber Foundation, J. Templeton Foundation, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

Questioning the Foundations
Which of Our Basic Physical Assumptions Are Wrong?
May 24 - August 31, 2012
Contest Partners: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, SubMeta, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

Is Reality Digital or Analog?
November 2010 - February 2011
Contest Partners: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

What's Ultimately Possible in Physics?
May - October 2009
Contest Partners: Astrid and Bruce McWilliams
read/discusswinners

The Nature of Time
August - December 2008
read/discusswinners

Forum Home
Introduction
Terms of Use

Order posts by:
 chronological order
 most recent first

Posts by the author are highlighted in orange; posts by FQXi Members are highlighted in blue.

By using the FQXi Forum, you acknowledge reading and agree to abide by the Terms of Use

RSS feed | RSS help
RECENT POSTS IN THIS TOPIC

Satyavarapu Gupta: on 3/2/18 at 13:53pm UTC, wrote Dear Peter Jackson , Thank you very much for the very nice and elaborate...

Peter Jackson: on 2/28/18 at 11:42am UTC, wrote Satyav, That was an impressive paper, good work and I agree most of it....

Satyavarapu Gupta: on 2/27/18 at 22:53pm UTC, wrote Thank you Gordon Watson for your blessings, I also wish you the same.... ...

Satyavarapu Gupta: on 2/27/18 at 19:40pm UTC, wrote Thank you dear Gary Valentine Hansen for your wonderful words, I like your...

Satyavarapu Gupta: on 2/27/18 at 18:54pm UTC, wrote Thank you Colin Walker, You please ask me any questions if you need. I...

Colin Walker: on 2/27/18 at 14:32pm UTC, wrote Thanks SNP, I have downloaded your CMB paper. It is a confusing topic for...

Satyavarapu Gupta: on 2/27/18 at 2:13am UTC, wrote Thank you for your asking about CMB.... My Paper on CMB is available at ...

Satyavarapu Gupta: on 2/27/18 at 2:06am UTC, wrote Dear Peter Jackson, Thank you for your comments and I also gave good score...

RECENT FORUM POSTS

amy jones: "Google Pay provides its customers with a wide range of Google Pay Customer..." in Cosmic Dawn, Parallel...

Georgina Woodward: "Re. ant behaviour: More ants are attracted by the chemical trails left by..." in Measuring Free Will: Ian...

Georgina Woodward: "To wipe away dead ants or not was an oversimplification. It depends on..." in Measuring Free Will: Ian...

Georgina Woodward: "Newton's space and time permit grandfather type paradox and time reversal...." in Bonus Koan: Distant...

Joe Fisher: "Dear Dr. Kuhn, Today’s Closer To Truth Facebook page contained this..." in First Things First: The...

Robert McEachern: "The Tegmark Paradox: "Tegmark asks whether physicists posses skills that..." in Building an AI physicist:...

Georgina Woodward: "The filled space is not space-time as that's the space 'inhabited' by..." in Bonus Koan: Distant...

Eckard Blumschein: "Notions like bottom and top belong to particular models. Ellis is certainly..." in Downward causation:...

RECENT ARTICLES
click titles to read articles

First Things First: The Physics of Causality
Why do we remember the past and not the future? Untangling the connections between cause and effect, choice, and entropy.

Can Time Be Saved From Physics?
Philosophers, physicists and neuroscientists discuss how our sense of time’s flow might arise through our interactions with external stimuli—despite suggestions from Einstein's relativity that our perception of the passage of time is an illusion.

Thermo-Demonics
A devilish new framework of thermodynamics that focuses on how we observe information could help illuminate our understanding of probability and rewrite quantum theory.

Gravity's Residue
An unusual approach to unifying the laws of physics could solve Hawking's black-hole information paradox—and its predicted gravitational "memory effect" could be picked up by LIGO.

Could Mind Forge the Universe?
Objective reality, and the laws of physics themselves, emerge from our observations, according to a new framework that turns what we think of as fundamental on its head.

FQXi FORUM
August 22, 2019

CATEGORY: FQXi Essay Contest - Spring, 2017 [back]
TOPIC: Frequency shifting in electromagnetic radiation near gravitating masses in Dynamic Universe Model by Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta [refresh]
Bookmark and Share
Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Dec. 20, 2017 @ 21:39 GMT
Essay Abstract

In accordance with Dynamic Universe Model frequency shift happens on both the sides of spectrum when any electromagnetic radiation passes grazingly near gravitating mass. This will form the basis for continual Nucleosynthesis (continuous formation of elements) in our Universe. Here we will derive the results using general Physics and Mathematics that changes the frequency of electromagnetic radiation passing near a moving gravitating mass. The frequency of the radiation will increase (Red shifted) when the relative movement of the gravitating body is in opposite direction to EM radiation and the frequency will reduce when in same direction (Blue shifted). Amount of frequency shift will depend on relative velocity difference. This is a general debating paper discussing for understanding of the PREDICTED effect without much ado of mathematics of Dynamic Universe Model. Some questions asked by other physicists about this paper are included in the discussion section

Author Bio

Retired from Bhilai Steel plant in 2014. Working in astrophysics and cosmology as a hobby under guidance of maa Vak. Published 4 books in Germany Presented papers on Dynamic Universe Model in many countries.All the papers and books are available at http://vaksdynamicuniversemodel.blogspot.in/

Download Essay PDF File

Bookmark and Share

Georgina Woodward wrote on Jan. 1, 2018 @ 23:43 GMT
Hi Satyavarapu, I think the question and answer format you have employed makes a complex subject more approachable, by breaking into 'bite sized' pieces; good idea. I did not read the essay in its entirety but appreciate you are presenting a particular model- and creating matter might count as pretty fundamental. Georgina

Bookmark and Share
report post as inappropriate

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Jan. 2, 2018 @ 04:04 GMT
Thank you Georgina Woodward,

Thank you for the blessings. Do you also have essay in this session? This frequency shifting near a gravitating mass is another prediction from Dynamic Universe Model, I am hoping some body will verify this prediction. You may also help me if it is not a big problem for you. Hope you will read full essay some other time and give out some more comments....

Best

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Georgina Woodward replied on Jan. 2, 2018 @ 21:00 GMT
Hi Satyavarapu, yes I did notice your discussion of frequency shifting. I would like to read your essay again in more detail, but also want to take a look at the other essays. So it won't be straight away.

As you ask, I have submitted an essay that is awaiting approval. Kind regards Georgina

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Jan. 2, 2018 @ 21:38 GMT
Hi Georgina Woodward,

Thank you once again for the fast reply and also for saying that you will come back again and read this essay. I am waiting for your esteemed observations. And best wishes for your essay, I will go through it as and when it is posted...

Best Regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Jan. 2, 2018 @ 21:58 GMT
Essay Abstract

(with minor correction please)....

In accordance with Dynamic Universe Model frequency shift happens on both the sides of spectrum when any electromagnetic radiation passes grazingly near gravitating mass. This will form the basis for continual Nucleosynthesis (continuous formation of elements) in our Universe. Here we will derive the results using general Physics and Mathematics that changes the frequency of electromagnetic radiation passing near a moving gravitating mass. The frequency of the radiation will increase (Blue shifted) when the relative movement of the gravitating body is in opposite direction to EM radiation and the frequency will reduce when in same direction (Red shifted). Amount of frequency shift will depend on relative velocity difference. This is a general debating paper discussing for understanding of the PREDICTED effect without much ado of mathematics of Dynamic Universe Model. Some questions asked by other physicists about this paper are included in the discussion section

The same correction to be done in the abstract of Essay PDF also please...{b]

I am sorry for the error...

Best

=snp

Bookmark and Share

alok bajpai replied on Jan. 26, 2018 @ 04:01 GMT
Surely Sit

The continual creation of matter may link quantum with gravity.

none remain the fundamental in that case and the process itself is fundamental

the creation of life from matter is another level ..

regards

alok

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Jan. 26, 2018 @ 10:58 GMT
Nice observations Alokji,

“The continual creation of matter may link quantum with gravity.” ….. Elaborate on this some more please…

Best

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Jan. 10, 2018 @ 10:58 GMT
I will not say Gravity is the most fundamental, but it is one of the fundamental when considered as total Gravity of Universe..........

Bookmark and Share

Dizhechko Boris Semyonovich wrote on Jan. 19, 2018 @ 16:59 GMT
Zdraste, dear Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta,

The idea of dynamic Universe model is very good. However, you don't use the fundamental principle of Descartes's about identity of space and matter, which allows to see that the Sun releases energy of rotation of the Galaxy. If you say that photons falling on a massive body, then I say that on the Sun falls space, which according to Descartes is matter and there is transformed into corpuscles.

In addition, I showed that the formula of mass - energy equivalence is derived from the existence of the pressure of the Universe. In General, I highly appreciate your essay and hope for reciprocity. Visit my essay

With respect Boris Dizhechko

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Jan. 21, 2018 @ 23:01 GMT
Zdrastavite Boris Dizhechko

Thank you for remembering me esyoras…!

Thank you for saying that the idea of dynamic Universe model is very good.

You said… “However, you don't use the fundamental principle of Descartes's about identity of space and matter, which allows to see that the Sun releases energy of rotation of the Galaxy…”

Descartes rejected the...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Dizhechko Boris Semyonovich replied on Jan. 22, 2018 @ 03:03 GMT
Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara, I largely agree with you and have already used all their capabilities to boost your rating. The principle of identity of space and matter can improve your model of the dynamic Universe that he fills the gaps between the planets, stars, etc. matter, we do not see and from which to build atoms. molecules, etc..

I wish all the best to you and your family.

BSD

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Jan. 22, 2018 @ 03:58 GMT
Dear Boris Dizhechko,

Thank you very much for all the support, I don’t know how to repay, except reciprocating your help….

Best Regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Domenico Oricchio wrote on Jan. 20, 2018 @ 12:11 GMT
Thank you Gupta for reading my essay.

I read a lot of essays this year, like the other years, and I have decided to vote only for those who deserve a good vote, because of I don’t downgrade other entries; so that this year I voted for a little number of essays: for some reasons it was a disappointing year.

Your essay is a good essay, but I think it does not answer the question - “What is Fundamental” - or I cannot find it.

Regards

Domenico

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Jan. 21, 2018 @ 20:22 GMT
Your policy is very good that you don’t downgrade other entries, I also do the same, I also will give good marks or none…

Thank you for saying my essay is a good essay, and it answers your question also- “What is Fundamental” – it is nothing but Gravitation of the Universe acting on that body at that time… or in other words UGF… the universal gravitation force, instead of just two body gravitation….

Have a look at

http://vaksdynamicuniversemodel.blogspot.in/p/blog-page_15.h
tml

Regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Jan. 22, 2018 @ 12:30 GMT
Hi Frank Dodd Smith

Why NOTHING is Fundamental ? Dear Frank Dodd Smith…. You can start with the status of Universe is as it is, it is Dynamically Changing……

Some of the Main foundational points of Dynamic Universe Model :

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Jan. 22, 2018 @ 13:40 GMT
Hi Steve Agnew

Wonderfully matching ideas dear Steve Agnew…. The concept “Although continuous space and time seem to be fundamental to our universe, Discrete Matter and Action is Fundamental” you are correct…. Very nice idea…. I highly appreciate your essay and hope for reciprocity.

Bookmark and Share

Scott S Gordon wrote on Jan. 23, 2018 @ 02:40 GMT
Hi S N P Gupta,

First you need to realize that I do not try to convince others who have a theory of everything of their own to believe mine. But you asked what I think so I will share...

As someone else already posted - Your essay really does not answer what is fundamental. My opinion is that what you have presented in your essay will not contribute to a theory of everything. The reasons is because you start with known entities, parameters and equations. I know basic physics and the mathematics required to express the postulates of general relativity. I also know the essence of quantum mechanics and its basic equations and what they represent. My theory is only advanced to the internal energy structure of spacetime, primordial photons and the first two elementary particles that possess mass. It took a 350 page book to present this work. Physicists will need to take over where I left off. However my model does derive all the math of the known physics we have now.

I am not here to win research money, I am an orthpedic surgeon and my wife a cardiologist - I am only here to help physicists realize that the foundation they are looking for is right under their noses but impossible to arrive at from current math and any experiment that can be performed. I really do not care what my ratings are - It will be even more fun if they are low when reading about it in my historical book about getting the theory of everything out into academia

I wish you the best of luck -

Scott S Gordon, MD

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Jan. 25, 2018 @ 03:04 GMT
Hi Scott S Gordon

………..Your words……..

First you need to realize that I do not try to convince others who have a theory of everything of their own to believe mine. But you asked what I think so I will share..

……………..My reply…………..

Yes sir, my thinking was also same, when I gave my first presentation about 35 years back on Dynamic Universe...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

John-Erik Persson wrote on Jan. 24, 2018 @ 17:54 GMT
Sayavarapu

Your article is interesting with many new ideas. However, I am not qualified to judge the idea of frequency shift near a mass, unfortunately.

Regards from ________________ John-Erik Persson

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Jan. 25, 2018 @ 03:09 GMT
Dear John-Erik Persson,

Thank you for your Good words and Blessings.... You please don't Under estimate your self sir....

Best Wishes for your essay...

=snp

Bookmark and Share

John Rider Klauder wrote on Jan. 25, 2018 @ 15:32 GMT
SNPG

You use c+u (I use u because I have no mu) which leads to a velocity larger than the

speed of light. This is a Newtonian view and not an Einstein view as you say. Newton

offers good results for velocities much smaller than the speed of light, but Einstein is correct

for speeds close to c, as many experiments confirm. Perhaps your ideas can be formulated

to respect that reality.

JK

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Jan. 26, 2018 @ 11:26 GMT
Dear John Rider Klauder ,

Thank you very much for nice observation, that is one of the Dynamic Universe Model predictions came true

There were some recent experiments that showed velocities higher than that of light are achieved… in Europe as I remember. You can check in Wikipedia. Please see my paper on Velocities more than light for a more elaborate discussion ….

https://vaksdynamicuniversemodel.blogspot.com/

Waiting for more questions….

Best Regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Eckard Blumschein replied on Feb. 1, 2018 @ 04:39 GMT
The style of your reply to Klauder caused me to look at

I expected tangible serious arguments and less mere claims.

You lost me.

Fortunately I feel not obliged to rate your theory.

Eckard Blumschein

Bookmark and Share

a l wrote on Jan. 25, 2018 @ 22:34 GMT
Hi S N P Gupta,

I agree that we should keep our minds open for alternatives, even if they might appear baffling, and this is fundamental. Isn't it puzzling that in hep you can propose almost anything, while just hinting to some skepticism about the big bang puts you in the 'fringe' category? I should have to find time to reread you essay and to take a look at your other papers.

Best.

a.l.

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Jan. 26, 2018 @ 11:51 GMT
Thank you dear a losev,

For your blessings and more open view about my papers and alternative (fringe!) models… There are very few people take it that way….

I request you go through my papers and you can reply me even after this contest closed to my ID…

snp.gupta@gmail.com

Waiting to see some more observations from you….

Best

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Marcel-Marie LeBel wrote on Jan. 25, 2018 @ 22:57 GMT
Satyavarapu,

First, this is not a discussion on what is fundamental in physics or elsewhere. Secondly, I am not qualified to comment on the content of the essay.

This said, you have come a long way from the steel mill, with a theory, books and presentations. In my opinion, the photon is a soliton like wavelet. The h Planck content is locked into a specific delivery time, the period. All photons have the same Planck content. The only difference is in the delivery time. In other words, the photon is “Power”. It makes sense to see it this way because in a universe with a running time background, "how quickly" something happens is what is important.

Best of luck,

Marcel,

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Jan. 26, 2018 @ 16:03 GMT
Respected Marcel,

Thank you very much for your kind words and for reading my essay. Yes Bhilai steel plant gave me time, food, house and medicines to me and my family, you are exactly correct. You people like FQXi heard me, allowed me…. I am not rich man, I used to carry my wife on my bicycle on the back carrier for the first three years in my job in steel plant. Getting books in physics and Mathematics was one of the very expensive and difficult things for me before availability of internet, they are not available in steel plant library…

By the way, Photons are energy only. They are not locked in any specific time period I think…

More photons means a brighter beam. power (Energy/sec) is proportional to the number of photons/sec.

Photons with shorter wavelengths and higher frequencies have more energy. That is a bluer beam has more power.

So P=nhν P=nhν where n is the number of photons/sec.

https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/165757/relation-
between-number-of-photons-and-energy

Lets further discuss…

Best regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Stephen I. Ternyik wrote on Jan. 26, 2018 @ 10:12 GMT
Dear SNP Gupta ! I pushed the rating of your essay a bit up. DUM is an alternative physical theory, and I like thinking out of the box. This nucleosynthesis thing is crucial, and I found it interesting.

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Jan. 26, 2018 @ 12:02 GMT
Dear Stephen,

Thank you for pushing me up.... I also did the same, now your score reads 6.2... Best wishes to your essay

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Joe Fisher replied on Jan. 27, 2018 @ 21:42 GMT
Dear Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta,

Reliable evidence exists that proves that the surface of the earth was formed millions of years before man and his utterly complex finite informational systems ever appeared on that surface. It logically follows that Nature must have permanently devised the only single physical construct of earth allowable.

All objects, be they solid, liquid, or vaporous have always had a visible surface. This is because the real Universe consists only of one single unified VISIBLE infinite surface occurring eternally in one single infinite dimension that am always illuminated mostly by finite non-surface light.

Only the truth can set you free.

Joe Fisher, Realist

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Jan. 28, 2018 @ 15:12 GMT
Dear Joe Fisher,

It is nice idea, … in the eye we see only one surface as you defined. It is single surface… Good philosophical idea. So sky is also a surface, with non surface lights like Sun, Moon, stars etc….

But how will you explain the movements of Sun, Moon stars etc…?

Best Regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Anonymous wrote on Jan. 26, 2018 @ 15:03 GMT
Dear Satyavarapu,

I answered your comment in https://fqxi.org/community/forum/topic/2978

Greathings, Hans

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Jan. 28, 2018 @ 15:37 GMT
Thank you Hans

Bookmark and Share

Hans van Leunen wrote on Jan. 26, 2018 @ 15:10 GMT
Dear Satyavarapu,

I answered your comment in Hans van Leunen

Greathings, Hans

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Jan. 28, 2018 @ 15:38 GMT
Thank you Hans

Bookmark and Share

Brajesh Mishra wrote on Jan. 27, 2018 @ 10:54 GMT
Respected Sir,

Marvelous !

You have given an impressive glimpse of persistent hard work carried over decades to come up with a model "Dynamic Universe Model". Your work is an important contribution in this Essay contest.

The outcome of experiments, as suggested by you, can tell how far your model is accepted by the Scientist Community. My please refer para 6.1 on sustainability of scientific theories - There I have mentioned - In place of expecting to see rise of absolute theory (perpetually true theory) it would be better to rate nascent theory by making use of Bayesian inference to update the probability for it to be true as more evidence or information becomes available.

My view is that any model cannot be a true reflection of reality. At a given point of time - we may have different competing theories that will qualify as a 'Fundamental Theories'. We are only a budding knowledge society as of now.

I would love to get more insight about your work.

With best wishes

Brajesh Mishra

Bookmark and Share

Brajesh Mishra replied on Jan. 27, 2018 @ 10:58 GMT
Clarification - Para 6.1 of my Essay - The "Mysterious" Fundamental

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Jan. 29, 2018 @ 12:31 GMT
Dear Mishraji,

Have look at the reply I posted on your essay...

Best Regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Vladimir Rogozhin wrote on Jan. 27, 2018 @ 14:15 GMT

I read with great interest your deep essay with new radical ideas that are aimed at overcoming the crisis of understanding in fundamental science. The Contests of the Fundamental Questions Institute are, first of all, competitions of new ideas in fundamental science. Your model of the Universe gives such new ideas. I believe that there should be a World Bank of Fundamental Ideas in all UN languages, with their constant discussion by all members of the world scientific community. The global scientific community must support the competition of ideas, primarily in cosmology .

Successes in the Contest!

Best wishes,

Vladimir

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Jan. 29, 2018 @ 13:29 GMT
Dear Vladimir Rogozhin

Thank you for your reading my essay with great interest, thank you for all appreciating words…

I also feel that World Bank of Fundamental Ideas in all UN languages, with their constant discussion by all members of the world scientific community. The global scientific community must support the competition of ideas, primarily in cosmology .

You stated it wonderfully,

Best wishes…

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Gene H Barbee wrote on Jan. 27, 2018 @ 17:47 GMT
Satyavarapu,

Your paper contained a good understanding of observations regarding red and blue shift. We are both interested in Dr. Rubin’s work and the need to understand dark matter. I notice that some of your other papers address this issue. I agree with your statement that the physical laws are everywhere the same. I had not seen your equation 25 before but your use of the equation to predict frequency seemed to be accurate. You mentioned continual nucleosynthesis in your abstract but I got stuck on how this began. If frequency shift occurs when electromagnetic radiation grazes a massive body and if this is related to formation of mass (nucleosynthesis), where did the original mass come from? I would like to have seen more discussion about general relativity. I think your equations might lead to frequency shifting as a cause of light bending near massive objects, not the shape of space. Is that correct?

Bookmark and Share

Anonymous replied on Jan. 29, 2018 @ 14:08 GMT
Dear Gene H Barbee

Thank you for all Your words of appreciation…….

………Your paper contained a good understanding of observations regarding red and blue shift. We are both interested in Dr. Rubin’s work and the need to understand dark matter. I notice that some of your other papers address this issue. I agree with your statement that the physical laws are everywhere the same. I had not seen your equation 25 before but your use of the equation to predict frequency seemed to be accurate.

………………… reply….

It was published in many earlier papers, I can send you if you give me your mail id… But you can search some of the old papers of Dynamic Universe model in the web page…

https://vaksdynamicuniversemodel.blogspot.com/p/10-fe
b-201-6-all-my-published-papers.html

………….your words…..

You mentioned continual nucleosynthesis in your abstract but I got stuck on how this began. If frequency shift occurs when electromagnetic radiation grazes a massive body and if this is related to formation of mass (nucleosynthesis), where did the original mass come from?

……………reply…..

See the above link for nucleosynthesis please…

…………..your words….

I would like to have seen more discussion about general relativity. ……………reply…..

I also like to have a discussion with you any time, you start asking questions please…

…………..your words….

I think your equations might lead to frequency shifting as a cause of light bending near massive objects, not the shape of space. Is that correct?

………….yes mam you are correct, …. Shape of the space does not have any effect in Dynmic Universe model, no space time continuum here…..

Best regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Jan. 29, 2018 @ 14:28 GMT
This is my post only Barbee, I was logged out of FQXi system in between, I dont know why....? I highly appreciate your essay...

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Peter Jackson wrote on Jan. 29, 2018 @ 21:06 GMT
snp

Thank you for your kind comments on mine. I re-post my response here as requested;

I recall your model, much in which agrees with the discrete field model but also much doesn't. As a quick check;

1-5; I agree. 'Collisions' are interactions and common (but not galaxy growth by collision). 'Black Holes' exist but as Active Nuclei, quite different from early theory still often assumed and including a larger scale fractal version as a 'big whoosh' recycling process not bang. No 'worm holes', but all matter is re-ionised and used again with other freshly condensed - so maybe a similar result!

All than agreed rejected up to 'dark' matter (but only n=1 fermion plasma) and dark energy (condensate) which do exist.

No multiverses but all the complex CMB anisotropies emerge in detail from the 'AGN' type recycling model.

Then; NO accelerating expansion required to explain redshit, Newton incomplete, linear 'absolute' time, ...then often qualified support for most of the rest.

By all means raise any item and I'll explain my comments. All in all not a bad model but still inconsistent and with a couple of major conflicting assumptions. None I can see that are fatal, but it looks to me like more solid foundations are still needed.

I have your essay on my list.

Very Best

Peter

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Jan. 31, 2018 @ 10:34 GMT
Dear Peter,

Thank you very much for nice comparison with discrete field model. You said…..” All in all not a bad model but still inconsistent and with a couple of major conflicting assumptions. None I can see that are fatal, but it looks to me like more solid foundations are still needed.”…. can you please explain them further?

Best wishes to your paper…

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Peter Jackson replied on Feb. 10, 2018 @ 12:59 GMT
Satyav,

Certainly. I've replied in detain with links on my string.

Best

Peter

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Feb. 11, 2018 @ 16:23 GMT
Thank you Peter Jackson

Best

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Eckard Blumschein wrote on Jan. 29, 2018 @ 21:52 GMT
As requested, I will alert you of my reply to your post at essay 3009:

Hi S. N. P. Gupta,

"Can FT or CT work for multivariable business forcasting?"

FT with analytic continuation as well as CT are methods to perform a spectral analysis of already measured data, not immediately a forecast. What do you mean by multivariable business?

While I didn't deal with models of the universe and I don't intend doing so, I will have a brief look at your model of our universe as soon as possible.

So far, I am happy that you found out and pointed to a rather amazing fundamental argument from my 9th essay. My most fundamental assumption is causality.

Best,

Eckard Blumschein

Bookmark and Share

Eckard Blumschein replied on Jan. 31, 2018 @ 10:21 GMT
Dear snp,

While I still suspect you didn't read my essay carefully, I have to admit, I for my part am inclined to agree on an emotional "layman" basis with almost all of the many of your opinions you listed.

Let me just discuss this one:

"-Closed universe model no light or bodies will go away from universe".

Hmm. Of course, the word universe means there is only one reality. In this sense, I too see it as closed as also is the so called absolute Archimedean infinity in contrast to Bernoulli/Leibniz/Cantor's relative infinities.

Nonetheless, Sommerfeld's radiation condition is certainly not wrong:

Radiation is never reflected from infinity.

I will not finally judge your essay before I managed reading your essay and related stuff with the due care.

Best,

Eckard

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Jan. 31, 2018 @ 13:45 GMT
Dear Eckard

Thank you for the reply…

I was talking about SVM the Support Vector Machines in Regression Analysis for multivariable business forecasting. FT is a powerful tool I suppose it can be used….

Your analysis is correct, fundamental is causality.

Best Regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Jan. 31, 2018 @ 13:47 GMT
Dear Eckard,

I dont rate people low, give 10 or 9 or just refrain from rating that essay as a rule...

Best Regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Declan Andrew Traill wrote on Jan. 30, 2018 @ 08:37 GMT
Dear snp,

An interesting idea. I also think that the Universe can be modeled using linear equations based on Galilean principles. You might be interested to read my 2012 FQXi essay titled “A Classical Reconstruction of Relativity”.

The creation of Matter by light passing close to atomic nuclei is known to occur - pair production - but this is due to the strong electric field around, for example, a lead nucleus. Likewise electrons and positrons can mutually anihilate to produce gamma rays (light). There is a balance between both these types of events.

I think you have ‘Red shifted’ and ‘Blue shifted’ around the wrong way in you equations 32 and 33. A higher frequency would be a blue shift and a lower frequency would be a red shift.

Regards,

Declan

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Jan. 31, 2018 @ 18:15 GMT
Thank you Dear Declan Andrew Traill

……………..Your words…………

An interesting idea. I also think that the Universe can be modeled using linear equations based on Galilean principles. You might be interested to read my 2012 FQXi essay titled “A Classical Reconstruction of Relativity”.

The creation of Matter by light passing close to atomic nuclei is known to occur - pair production - but this is due to the strong electric field around, for example, a lead nucleus. Likewise electrons and positrons can mutually anihilate to produce gamma rays (light). There is a balance between both these types of events.

………..Reply……

Thank you, can you please send me a copy of paper and more details of pair production …

…………your words………………

I think you have ‘Red shifted’ and ‘Blue shifted’ around the wrong way in you equations 32 and 33. A higher frequency would be a blue shift and a lower frequency would be a red shift.

……….Reply…………

I noticed it. By mistake I sent older essay. FQXi puts older essay only.I put a corrected abstract, please see…

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Jan. 2, 2018 @ 21:58 GMT

Best regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Wilhelmus de Wilde de Wilde wrote on Jan. 30, 2018 @ 12:20 GMT
Dear Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta

Thank you for your nice remarks on my contribution.

About your DUM :

I agree with all the points beginning with NO etc. Why ? Because I think that ALL of them were emergent phenomena in a past that applies to the emergent reality of an alo emergent agent, THEY ARE JUST ONE ILLUSION OF AN INFINITY NUMBER OF REALITY LOOPS. It is the result...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Jan. 31, 2018 @ 21:29 GMT
Dear Wilhelmus de Wilde

Thank you for your nice appreciation….

………….Your comments……

I agree with all the points beginning with NO etc. Why ? Because I think that ALL of them were emergent phenomena in a past that applies to the emergent reality of an alo emergent agent, THEY ARE JUST ONE ILLUSION OF AN INFINITY NUMBER OF REALITY LOOPS. It is the result of...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Branko L Zivlak wrote on Jan. 30, 2018 @ 23:10 GMT
Thank You Mr. Gupta

I was going to ask you a few questions. For now only one question: In meteorology we have these formations: cyclone, anticyclone, troughs, ridge, saddle. What would be the appropriate five formations in cosmology? What are the masses, speeds and acceleration at the transition between these formations? Or maybe you have link.

If you agree later I would have more questions on your post.

Regards,

Branko

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Jan. 31, 2018 @ 22:19 GMT
Dear Branko L Zivlak,

Thank you and you are welcome to ask questions…

The meteorology formations: cyclone, anticyclone, troughs, ridge and saddle you are asking are based on Fluid Mechanics, Heat and Gravity. The different formations in cosmology are based on Gravity, Universal Gravitation Force, Mass, Time and Distance. The laws of fluid mechanics are not applicable here as distance between star to star is in terms of light years. Heat and Brownian motion are not applicable here. For example the nearest star Proxima Centauri , which is at a distance of 4.5 Ly approx, will not show any heat on earth.

The speeds and accelerations of masses are dependent on Gravity, Universal Gravitation Force, Mass, time and Distance only. I have link for an introduction…..

https://vaksdynamicuniversemodel.blogspot.c
om/p/blog-page_15.html

Hope this clarifies….

You can have any more questions on my post, no problems….. You are welcome….

Regards,

=snp

Bookmark and Share

DIOGENES AYBAR wrote on Jan. 31, 2018 @ 04:15 GMT
Dear Satyavarapu Naga;

I found your Dynamic Universe Model very interesting, but I did not see in it any relevance to the topic of this contest.

Yours;

Diogenes

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Jan. 31, 2018 @ 23:56 GMT
Dear Dr Diogenes,

Thank you for the nice question.

I think as you are basically Chemical Engineer and Bio Chemical Engineer…. Definitely you will have problems in understanding Cosmology, astrophysics and mathematics… Don’t worry, I will explain you … clear all your doubts…

By the way…The topic here is “what is fundamental?”… Hope you don’t mean I should beat around the bush discussing “what is fundamental”, or discussing about the FQXi question … “what is fundamental?”

What I did is , I took a fundamental question of frequency shifting which is foundational to element formation….and energy to Mass conversion…. Is it not fundamental? You are a knowledgeable double doctorate, can you please tell me how many more papers you read on this energy to mass conversion…..?

I know basic physics and the mathematics required to express the postulates of general relativity. I also know the essence of quantum mechanics and its basic equations and what they represent.

Any way I strongly feel should not use bad words for the other peoples work especially when you don’t understand, you ask questions about it, try to understand it….

Best wishes to your essay sir, Hope you will read my paper once and ask doubts…

Best

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Christophe Tournayre wrote on Jan. 31, 2018 @ 05:21 GMT
Dear Satyavarapu Naga,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I answered your comment in https://fqxi.org/community/forum/topic/3029

When I read your essay and if the universe behave as you described, the question that comes to my mind is: Before modern physics was discovered, where do ancient people thinking and actions fit into your theory?

Kind regards,

Christophe

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Feb. 1, 2018 @ 00:29 GMT
Hi Christophe Tournayre

you said "I answered your comment in https://fqxi.org/community/forum/topic/3029"..........But I could not find your answer.

You said....”When I read your essay and if the universe behave as you described, the question that comes to my mind is: Before modern physics was discovered, where do ancient people thinking and actions fit into your theory?”……………..

I will give one example about a temple of God Shiva in Telagana State, Near Hyderabad. It shows the shadow of God shiva linga, any time of day in a year. It is “Chaya Someswara Swamy temple, built around 1000 years back, uses interference of light 600 years before its invention by Newton…. Hope you will spend some time with wiki and Utube links below…

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaya_Someswara_Swamy_temple

ht
tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd0dditL5HY

Best Regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Theodore St. John wrote on Jan. 31, 2018 @ 12:25 GMT
Sir,

First let me be honest. When I said I was amazed at your list of foundational points, I was expecting that I would see some basis for them. So I read your essay and your blog, but did not find any. Instead, I found paragraphs from Jon Schiller’s book, “Big Bang and Black Holes, Origin of the Universe” along with your comments, such as

“On the contrary the discovery of CMB by Penzias and Wilson was only for starlight and Galaxy light; which will amount to CMB radiation. No CMB generated by Big Bang has been measured till date by any instrument.”

Starlight? Really? How do you know this? I would love to agree with you because I think that the Big-bang is a cop-out and would like to see supposed evidence like CMB debunked, but I don’t think that they just give Nobel prizes.

I also found equations in you essay, but could not follow your reasoning. Sorry.

I said that we are very much in agreement on many points, but I doubt that our reasons are the same. From your list, I agree with the following:

-No singularities

-No blackholes

-No warm holes

-No Bigbang

-Non-empty Universe

-No imaginary or negative time axis

-No Creation of matter like Bigbang

-No many mini Bigbangs

-No Missing Mass / Dark matter

-No Dark energy

-No Bigbang generated CMB detected

-No Multi-verses

My reasons for agreeing with some of these are explained in my essay. For others, I agree simply because concepts like dark matter, dark energy and multi-verses just don’t sound right to me. They clash with my intuition and seem more like fairy-tale physics.

Bookmark and Share

Eckard Blumschein replied on Feb. 1, 2018 @ 04:47 GMT
Dear Theodore St. John,

I will have a look at your essay because I got to a similar judgement.

Eckard Blumschein

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Feb. 1, 2018 @ 10:00 GMT
Dear Theodore St. John,

Thank you for the nice support.

CMB is starlight , Galaxy light etc… No bigbang generated microwave radiation. These Noble prizes are more of political nature

I am working on No Black hole collision paper also…

What about Blue shifted Galaxis?

What are other points you are having still doubts , lets have some discussion

Best Regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Paul Schroeder wrote on Jan. 31, 2018 @ 13:13 GMT
Hi Satyavarapu Gupta,

Your paper includes a promising new solution to N body motion problems along with a fine relevant history of mass motions and locations.

First off you present frequency shifting in EM radiation. Let’s see if I understand your ‘EM radiation grazing near mass’ by using a different perspective. A photon beam encounters a hydrogen atom in Earth’s...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Feb. 1, 2018 @ 22:17 GMT
Dear Paul Schroeder,

Thank you for the kid supporting words…….”

Your paper includes a promising new solution to N body motion problems along with a fine relevant history of mass motions and locations. “

………… Your words………

First off you present frequency shifting in EM radiation. Let’s see if I understand your ‘EM radiation grazing near mass’...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Branko L Zivlak wrote on Feb. 1, 2018 @ 09:27 GMT
Dear Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta

How much is the acceleration between the galaxy and the void (I mean, the acceleration of zero does not exist)?

Where can I see your Excel file with data and calculations or just the data for the stars in the Milky Way?

With best wishes,

Branko

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Feb. 1, 2018 @ 22:36 GMT
Dear Branko,

I attached a file here. You can get all accelerations, Velocities and positions at that moment of of time, It was a simulation file. Not actual data was used.

You can search internet, give me your mail id to send you, as higher sized attachments can not be added here.

Please check and discuss...

Thank you for your asking and your interest in Dynamic Universe model

Best regards

attachments: Vak_Branko_accl_Blue_shifted_Galaxies.xls

Bookmark and Share

Jonathan Kerr wrote on Feb. 2, 2018 @ 13:58 GMT
Dear Satyavarupa,

Thank you, I'll look at your essay. I've not found any mention of the Shapiro time delay of light, you say there have been no experiments relating to this kind of question. But there have, and the experimental results appeared to confirm standard theory. Best wishes, Jonathan

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Feb. 3, 2018 @ 12:41 GMT
Dear Jonathan Kerr,

In a paper published earlier, I did mentions it, in the name of Gravitational time delay…. I will contact you with full details ASAP….

Thank you for mentioning this…

Best

=snp

Bookmark and Share

John C Hodge wrote on Feb. 2, 2018 @ 18:47 GMT
snp:

What is the link to the papers that compare the Dynamic Universe Model to actual observations?

The STOE did this in STOE model of the universe http://intellectualarchive.com/?link=item&id=1648

I ask because I think it fails to fit data:

Rotation curves are error?

CMB(background radiation fits black body curve very, very well - not starlight.

Other 10 observations of Pioneer anomaly (especially annual and diurnal variation) not accounted.

Several other issues.

Hodge

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Feb. 3, 2018 @ 13:25 GMT
Hodge

Thank you for nice questions. Dynamic Universe Model solves with different problems at solar system level, Neutrino level, Galaxy level, Conglomerations of Galaxies level for the last 35 years. Some data is available here on my laptop, some is available with Academia web, some data in available in some floppy disks…., Some old data is in old hand written note books…. Some data is...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

John Brodix Merryman wrote on Feb. 3, 2018 @ 03:30 GMT
Satyavarapu,

While I've only had time to read it through once, we do seem to have a similar overall concept; That there is a cyclical relationship between expanding radiation and collapsing mass.

The point I would emphasize is the sense that mass is only a stage of the contraction. That mass is an effect of what we call gravity, rather than gravity a property of mass and this contraction extends to all stages and aspects of frequency contraction, or blueshift.

Such that the gravitational effect attributed to "dark matter' is really extensions of this frequency contraction throughout the light and radiological spectrums.

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Feb. 5, 2018 @ 14:01 GMT
Dear John Brodix Merryman

Thank you for reading my essay….

You have nice concept; probably that there is a cyclical relationship between expanding radiation and collapsing mass.

It is nice idea …. I never heard it before… this concept is good… that ‘ That mass is an effect of what we call gravity, rather than gravity a property of mass and this contraction extends to all stages and aspects of frequency contraction, or blueshift.’

We should develop further, lets work out together…. By the way there is no darkmatter in Dynamic Universe Model…….

Best Regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

John Brodix Merryman replied on Feb. 5, 2018 @ 23:47 GMT
Satyavarapu,

Thank you for the offer. I have to say I'm not really involved in physics and only started studying it as a way to make sense of deeper sociological issues.

Here is an entry in a previous contest, trying to tie together philosophy, physics, economics and sociology; https://fqxi.org/community/forum/topic/1981

I appreciate trading ideas around and you are certainly welcome to use whatever is helpful. I find I prefer being an observer than a focus of attention and am getting to old to change now.

Bookmark and Share

Wolfgang Baer wrote on Feb. 3, 2018 @ 05:35 GMT
Gupta:

Very interesting however I do not understand your claim:

If photons are red and blue shifted relative to passing next to gravitational massive objects when they move away and toward the direction

How does a photon passing near the sun in eclipse change the frequency because in this situation the velocity of the sun is transverse to the velocity of the photon?

wolfgang Baer

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Feb. 5, 2018 @ 14:25 GMT
Prof Wolfgang Baer

Thank you for reading my essay….

Probably there are slight confusions, here the photons are moving grazingly near the mass. There will be one relative velocity between photon ray and mass. It will be irrespective of coming near the mass or going away from mass…..

I said, this phenomenon can be observed on a solar eclipse day….. not exactly … “ during a solar eclipse the photon changes its frequency”

Best

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Jonathan J. Dickau wrote on Feb. 3, 2018 @ 18:45 GMT
Please note..

I have read your essay (first pass), and visited the blogspot site. I will have some comments, but I wanted to first let you know I saw you had visited my forum page.

All the Best,

Jonathan

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Feb. 5, 2018 @ 15:02 GMT
Dear Jonathan J. Dickau

Thank you for visiting my page, I am waiting for your valuable comments.... You did a wonderful discussion “we should instead see gravity as a consequence of the remaining forces – rather than a fundamental force – and this view gives unique insights into possible quantum gravity theories and the nature of gravity itself.” You gave a nice introduction to quantum Gravity!

Bookmark and Share

Laurence Hitterdale wrote on Feb. 4, 2018 @ 18:47 GMT

Your thoughtful comments about my essay are much appreciated, and I am glad to provide comments on your essay.

Particularly in your questions and replies, you frequently mention the theme of empirical or experimental testing. This would seem to be the right emphasis at the present time. You have proposed the Dynamic Universe Model, and you have developed it sufficiently to the point where some of its implications and details are apparent. Logically the next step would be empirical testing of predictions made by the model.

Exactly how that would be done, technologically or practically, I do not know. Certainly, however, that would be an important and necessary process. Best wishes for this phase in the work on the Dynamic Universe Model.

Laurence Hitterdale

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Feb. 5, 2018 @ 15:30 GMT
Respected Dr Laurence Hitterdale,

Thank you for your esteemed nice words and blessings on Dynamic Universe Model,

I am also hoping for someone will help me for testing this model’s new prediction. I am an individual and independent researcher from a lower middle class family. I cant do all these testing myself. I hope you will help me to find a means for testing this proposition..I hope and pray God for the best…

You wrote a very nice essay, I am giving my maximum appreciation (10) for your essay now best wishes for your essay….

Thank you once again for pleasant words again…..

Best regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

James Lee Hoover wrote on Feb. 5, 2018 @ 06:09 GMT
Satyavarapu,

Thank you for checking out my essay. As you mention, frequency shifts should not be difficult to observe, given the right resources. I'm assuming that you would prove the fundamental relationships of mass and energy in dynamic settings with your proofs. Different effects of gravitational lensing as well.

An different but interesting approach. I am in the review phase of my readings.

Plan to return.

Jim Hoover

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Feb. 5, 2018 @ 16:31 GMT
Dear James Lee Hoover

Thank you for your esteemed fine words on my essay. Thank you for saying that “frequency shifts should not be difficult to observe, given the right resources.” Can you please help me further? How to do that?

I am providing “ the fundamental relationships of mass and energy in dynamic settings with your proofs.” …. As in Dynamic Universe model is nothing but E=mC2 only, which is nothing but Einstein’s mass to energy to mass conversion. Now Dynamic Universe Model proposes to have energy to mass conversion this time in this essay.

All my Published Books and essays are available at in “books published” and “papers published” tabs of ….

And on “Different effects of gravitational lensing as well” ……. “Multiple Bending of light produces multiple images for Galaxies on earth”, was published almost about 30 years back …. If you need further information I will give you

Thank you for your blessing words “An different but interesting approach. I am in the review phase of my readings.” I am hoping for the best…..

Best Regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Jonathan J. Dickau wrote on Feb. 5, 2018 @ 19:58 GMT
I am sorry to disappoint, Satyavarapu...

There is some value to various ideas featured in this essay, but it is full of basic errors that seem to reflect a fundamental misunderstanding. Perhaps you have under-estimated the depth of the problem, or perhaps you have some misconceptions about what the endeavor of Physics should be. However; if I was sent this paper as a reviewer for any of...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Feb. 8, 2018 @ 20:25 GMT
Respected Prof Jonathan J. Dickau

…………..Reply…….

I posted the revised abstract on Jan 2, I was travelling and I posted an earlier essay by mistake. I was in Bhilai for few days then. I know FQXi will not change the essay

…..May please see… sorry for the error….

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Jan. 2, 2018 @ 21:58 GMT...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Narendra Nath wrote on Feb. 6, 2018 @ 15:33 GMT
Your idea of nucleo-synthesis appears to be not consistent with the Big Bang hypothesis where the universe remained mainly H and He nuclei and formed the atomic structure rather late in evolution. The heavier elements formation could start far later and so also the observance of radioactive heavy elements much later. You say something towards the non-changing nature of things and perhaps envisaging constancy in the strengths of the force field strengths ever since the creation of the universe. Also, you do not expect the velocity of light to change ever from a higher to a present lower value on the cosmic scale! \

I tend to agree with last posting of Jonathan on your essay where he indicates some apparent contradictions in your arguments. Innovation of ideas is one thing but the essential postulates need to be based on some already known factual situation and experimental observations. May be you can rephrase and re-orient your innovative ideas with better consistancy. I am not judging your mathematical formulations being an experimentalist but physical consistency could be improved further, to enhance the value of your innovative ideas in the presented theory. We are all limited in our experiences depending on our background and so i am not commenting as any sort of expert at all. I am more or less like you, if not less!

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Feb. 8, 2018 @ 21:54 GMT
Respected prof Narendra Nath

I was very lucky to have blessings even at that age 85 years. Thank you for your nice analyzing words on my essay… I posted the revised abstract on Jan 2, I was travelling and I posted an earlier essay by mistake. I was in Bhilai for few days then. I know FQXi will not change the essay…..May please see that post… sorry for the error….

Author...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Narendra Nath replied on Feb. 9, 2018 @ 02:20 GMT
I have responded to your comments on my Essay site. Kindly go there to see my response. I also note that your Essay appears to have received the most comments by many of the members of the community here, when comapred with other essays that i could find time to go through. The discussion here is a website one and thus comments become longer than otherwise needed in a discusion at a conference/meeeting! Let us hope that others too find time to look at the discussions on your essay. Strangely it does not have high rating though it has received comments from many other authors in this contest!

Bookmark and Share

James Lee Hoover wrote on Feb. 6, 2018 @ 18:29 GMT
Satyavarapu,

Seems to be sparse reviewing and rating in this essay contest so far. I am revisiting those I have reviewed and see if I have scored them before the deadline approaches. I find that I have not scored yours and am remedying it now.

Jim Hoover

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Feb. 8, 2018 @ 18:51 GMT
Respected prof James Lee Hoover

Thank you for the Excellent observations and questions with nice words...on Dynamic Universe Model...Your essay is also very good sir....

I am giving maximum appreciation to you for your essay 10... Best wishes for the essay...

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Vladimir Nikolaevich Fedorov wrote on Feb. 7, 2018 @ 06:38 GMT
Hi S N P Gupta

Excellent essay about the dynamic universe, it is so close to me.

I completely agree with you, although we use different terms.

I congratulate you on what you have accomplished so far.

Kind regards,

Vladimir Fedorov

https://fqxi.org/community/forum/topic/3080

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Feb. 8, 2018 @ 13:32 GMT
Respected prof Fedorov,

Thank you for the nice words...on Dynamic Universe Model...Your essay is also very good sir....

I am giving maximum appreciation you for your essay 10... Best wishes for the essay...

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Anonymous wrote on Feb. 7, 2018 @ 07:06 GMT
Dear Gupta,

Your efforts is very appreciable to forward a some new representation of cosmology that can provide a new opportunities to be solving more quantity of problems. The dynamical nature of Cosm must be out of doubt in generally, in my opinion. Meantime, as you says in your work, the frequency change on the both direction under influence of moving gravitating body (with your interpretation) it is still on the level of supposition. So, we can wish only that it will be tested-observed any time.

I can say that I'm also very skeptical on the existence of so called "dark matter". I can say on the "Black holes" that here also something goes by hurried way, there must be some more comprehensive interpretation. However, I do not doubt on the correctness of BB concept and to Hubble's expansion, that as seems to me, you also would like to revise (?) I think this no need to do!

Whatever, I see your work as very appreciable, since it gives a new ideas and approaches that can serve to examination of specialists. I wish you success in the contest!

Best wishes

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Feb. 8, 2018 @ 13:15 GMT
Thank you for the mail Prof George

Thank you for the wonderful words on my essay... Lets workout some ideas further...

I am giving maximum appreciation to you for your essay ... Best wishes for the essay...

=snp

Bookmark and Share

George Kirakosyan wrote on Feb. 7, 2018 @ 07:10 GMT
THE PREVIOUS POST FROM ME (that was mentioned as "Anonymous")

Bookmark and Share

Christian Corda wrote on Feb. 7, 2018 @ 11:03 GMT
Dear Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta, despite (being a relativist) I disagree with the main claims of your Essay (No Space-time continuumn, No black holes, No differential and Integral Equations, No general relativity, etc.) I must admit that you wrote an original Essay. An interesting point is that you stresses the evidence for blue-shifted galaxies, which is often ignored by mainstream cosmologists. Concerning your point that gravity should be due to frequency shifting, can you explain how this can be reconciled with Einstein's Equivalence Principle, which has today a strong empiric evidence? In any case, your Essay has been a pleasant reading. Thus, I will give you an high score. Good luck in the Contest. Cheers, Ch.

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Feb. 8, 2018 @ 13:48 GMT
Respected prof Christian Corda,

You are a relativist and say so many good words.... Thank you for those nice words...on Dynamic Universe Model...Your essay is also very good sir....

I am giving maximum appreciation you for your essay 10... Best wishes for the essay...

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Feb. 8, 2018 @ 15:47 GMT
Dear Prof Christian Corda

Your excellent words……

An interesting point is that you stresses the evidence for blue-shifted galaxies, which is often ignored by mainstream cosmologists. Concerning your point that gravity should be due to frequency shifting, can you explain how this can be reconciled with Einstein's Equivalence Principle, which has today a strong empiric evidence?

…………… My discussion……..

1. You are correct…Blue shifted Galaxies are ignored by main streem , which are about 33%.... That’s nor correct…

2. I did not say Gravity due to frequency shifting…. Probably Gravity is property of mass and Mass is property of Gravity….

3. Regarding Einstein's Equivalence Principle, which has today a strong empiric evidence………..

I want to pose a little observation on earth…

You might have seen tide waves in sees. High tide will happen in the evenings and mornings every day, is due to SUN’s attraction on ocean on earth. On full moon and No moon days, the tide will be higher…. Due to Moon… Standard two body problem cant explain….

Best wishes for the essay...

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Feb. 8, 2018 @ 18:40 GMT
Dear Prof Christian Corda

Your excellent words……

can you explain how this can be reconciled with Einstein's Equivalence Principle, which has today a strong empiric evidence?

…………… My discussion……..

3. Regarding Einstein's Equivalence Principle, which has today a strong empiric evidence………..

I want to pose a little observation on earth…

You might have seen tide waves in sees. High tide will happen in the evenings and mornings every day, is due to SUN’s attraction on ocean on earth. On full moon and No moon days, the tide will be higher…. Due to Moon… Standard two body problem cant explain….

I will ask the same observation above in some other words….…. If we take m Kg mass at the sea level calculate force on that, will that be equalling to m x g ( where g is acceleration due to gravity on earth) …? Or will we have to add the Gravitational forces of SUN and MOON on a full moon evening…..?

Best wishes for the essay...

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Peter Bauch wrote on Feb. 10, 2018 @ 20:46 GMT

You said, “This universe exists now in the present state, it existed earlier, and it will continue to exist in future also in a similar way.” Do you think that the universe has existed eternally in the past or did it have a beginning? As for your solution to the N-body problem and other ideas I haven't the expertise to critique them, but it was certainly interesting to see your alternative views. You've obviously put in a tremendous amount of time and effort into them. Your idea of photons passing “grazingly” by a ponderous mass reminds me of Hawking radiation which occurs around the event horizon of a black hole (yes, I know you don't like black holes).

Good luck, Peter

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Feb. 11, 2018 @ 14:37 GMT
Dear Prof Peter Bauch

Dynamic Universe Model says, “This universe exists now in the present state, it existed earlier, and it will continue to exist in future also in a similar way.” Do you think that the universe has existed eternally in the past or did it have a beginning?

....... Correct sir......

Australian Astronomers published many papers... There were many Galaxies that had ages before Bigbang, and many got extincted at 1/4 th of age of Bigbang...

See my essay in FQXi one or two years back for full references of these papers... You can search with Google even...

......Your observation......

As for your solution to the N-body problem and other ideas I haven't the expertise to critique them, but it was certainly interesting to see your alternative views. You've obviously put in a tremendous amount of time and effort into them. Your idea of photons passing “grazingly” by a ponderous mass reminds me of Hawking radiation which occurs around the event horizon of a black hole (yes, I know you don't like black holes).

............. Yes I was working on this for the last 35 years....Yes Black holes don't exist.... Hawking's radiation is different. Here I mean grazingly means.... some thing like TANGENTIALLY to a circle, slightly away from it....

Help me to conduct the experiment for Energy to Mass conversion.....

Thank you for the supporting words ....

Best Regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Wayne R Lundberg wrote on Feb. 12, 2018 @ 00:07 GMT
Dear SNP Gupta,

You raise an interesting topic, but like others I don't find a clear fundamental thing or principle or formulae.

This essay contest rewards well-written ideas that lead to new observations, and maybe yours ideas are that. But I can't make out how you intend to construct all of particle physics and general relativity, least of all make them into limbs of a larger consistent theory.

It seems to be mere philosophy, and physics requires equations. To be sure, many of the Gedanken you use could be experimentally tested, or already have been (likely also excluding this result).

Wayne

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Feb. 13, 2018 @ 10:56 GMT
Hi Wayne R Lundberg

Thank you for the nice words and observations…..

You raise an interesting topic, but like others I don't find a clear fundamental thing or principle or formulae……

…………..My reply…….

Here I saw many essays discussing what is fundamental etc, but in this essay, I went for the fundamental issue for energy to mass conversions and blue...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Chandrasekhar Roychoudhuri wrote on Feb. 13, 2018 @ 22:39 GMT
Gupta-Ji:

Very creative thinking and contribution for somebody who is not a "professional" in the field. However, that is precisely what is needed to overcome the religion-like-belief that "the foundation of the edifice of physics has been laid out by GR and QM". Such controlling culture allows only the creation or invention of "new bricks and/or stones that will fit into the existing edifice". If GR and QM have extracted only partial truth of nature, which I believe is true, then we will remain stuck for ever with the partial knowledge of the universe. Such cultural imposition on our thinking has stagnated the evolution of human enquiring minds globally. I am glad to see that FQXi is helping to open up enquiring minds again.

And, you have developed some logically self-consistent model that are not predicted by the prevailing theories.

Best of luck!

Chandra.

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Feb. 14, 2018 @ 13:38 GMT
Respected Prof Chandrasekhar Roychoudhuri sab,

Thank you for your wonderful Blessings.. and Thank you for these nice words...

I got some questions....

Why Astrophysics and cosmology became "professional"?

Why should these became a religion-like-belief that "the foundation of the edifice of physics has been laid out by GR and QM"?

Why they became , Such controlling culture, which allows only the creation or invention of "new bricks and/or stones that will fit into the existing edifice? Why the GR and QM are extracting only partial truth of nature? Why this science became religion or culture?

Yes I am also very happy that that FQXi is helping to open up enquiring minds again.

Can you please tell me the truth of some these "why"s, I did not really understand them........?

Thank you for your blessings once again sir for Blissful words..."you have developed some logically self-consistent model that are not predicted by the prevailing theories."

Best Regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Feb. 14, 2018 @ 14:05 GMT
Respected sir,

Thank you for the nice analyzing reply and your kind Blessings...

And yours is a very nice essay... I am giving 10, it was 6.6 earlier and now it is 7.2 after 10... Best wishes for the essay....

Best Regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Don Limuti wrote on Feb. 14, 2018 @ 06:08 GMT

There are thing in your essay I agree with, but overall I find it complex and confusing. But then again I find a lot of things complex and confusing like quantum mechanics and relativity. This does not mean that your dynamic universe model does not have merit. Einstein never got a Nobel prize for relativity, but after he passed most scientists found its value. I am also reminded of atomic theory which was a very debated topic in the history of science. Nowadays you can not get into kindergarten without pledging allegiance to atoms.

Wishing you the best.

The individual being is Brahman,

Don Limuti

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Feb. 14, 2018 @ 13:56 GMT
Dear Don Limuti

Thank you for the nice analyzing reply...and nice blessings on my essay...

You are exactly correct saying "Einstein never got a Nobel prize for relativity, but after " verification" of bending of light rays near Sun.

You are correct again ..about atomic theory... and for your wonderful words..."

The individual being is Brahman...."

Best

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Feb. 14, 2018 @ 14:02 GMT
Dear Don Limuti

I gave 10 for your wonderful essay it was 6.1 and after 10 it became 6.5

Best wishes to your essay

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Kamal L Rajpal wrote on Feb. 14, 2018 @ 13:20 GMT
Dear SNP Gupta ji,

Thanks for reading my essay on Electron Spin and giving your views. I have read your essay and suggest that you read Dark Matter http://vixra.org/pdf/1303.0207v3.pdf

Best wishes,

Kamal Rajpal

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Feb. 19, 2018 @ 21:02 GMT
Dear Prof Kamal Rajpal sab,

I downloaded your paper a nd reading it, I will tell my opinion ASAP,

By the way in Dynamic Universe Model Dark matter is not required....

Best wishes to your essay

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Chandrasekhar Roychoudhuri wrote on Feb. 14, 2018 @ 18:18 GMT
===========

Dear “SNP”: You have raised the following deep sociological question. Even though, I am not sociologist, I am attempting to answer by "going out on a limb"!

“Why they became , Such controlling culture, which allows only the creation or invention of "new bricks and/or stones that will fit into the existing edifice? Why the GR and QM are extracting only partial truth...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Feb. 17, 2018 @ 17:14 GMT
Respected Prof Chandrasekhar Roychoudhuri Sab,

Thank you for an elaborate nice explanation of present status….

Your excellent words……………….

………….. your persistent enquiring mind generating newer questions. That is the key to perpetual evolution of human minds. However, this was consciously discouraged by human tribal leaders around the globe once they...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Robert D. Sadykov wrote on Feb. 15, 2018 @ 07:41 GMT
Dear S.N.P. Gupta,

Your dynamic model of the universe is a bit at odds with the general theory of relativity and with any other theory of gravity. However, I believe that any theory or model has the right to exist and there must be quite a lot of such alternative concepts. Only time will put everything in its place and show what concept better reflects reality. I put You high scores for your enthusiasm.

Best wishes,

Robert Sadykov

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Feb. 15, 2018 @ 14:24 GMT
Dear Robert Very Nice Essay ,

i rated your essay high

best wishes

=snp

Bookmark and Share

corciovei silviu wrote on Feb. 15, 2018 @ 10:41 GMT
Nicely written, MR. SNP Gupta!

Read and rated. Further words are useless.

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Feb. 15, 2018 @ 14:08 GMT
Very Nice Essay corciovei silviu,

I gave you 10, previously it was 6.5 now it is 7.2

best wishes

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Gordon Watson wrote on Feb. 18, 2018 @ 04:55 GMT
snp: as requested, this is posted from my FQXi essay-site: Gordon Watson

More realistic fundamentals: quantum theory from one premiss.

…………

Dear snp [Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta]

Thanks for commenting thoughtfully on my essay and quoting one of its key components: my theory is driven by facts and evidence.

The truth of my premiss (in that...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Feb. 19, 2018 @ 21:32 GMT
Dear Gordon Watson

Thanks for well studied comments on my essay

Your observations about truth do indicate that you are well educated and knowledged person... It is very nice that you work is based on experimental evidences from QM. Any study or work will be successful if it is based on experiments.

..............Your words....

From this recap, I trust you can see that I...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Gordon Watson replied on Feb. 27, 2018 @ 00:15 GMT
Dear snp, My thanks for your comments and support: I wish you well in this contest, with your research and long into the future. Best regards; Gordon.

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Feb. 27, 2018 @ 22:53 GMT
Thank you Gordon Watson for your blessings,

I also wish you the same....

Best Regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Peter Jackson wrote on Feb. 22, 2018 @ 14:24 GMT
Satyav,

I posted the link you asked for on my string (under 29.1) Also appropriate high score now applied, as intimated. Hope you'll do mine if you haven't as it's just been hit with some 1's!

Very best

Peter

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Feb. 27, 2018 @ 02:06 GMT
Dear Peter Jackson,

Thank you for your comments and I also gave good score as appropriate.... I will go thro' the link ASAP and post about it...

best

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Feb. 27, 2018 @ 02:13 GMT
Thank you for your asking about CMB.... My Paper on CMB is available at

http://viXra.org/abs/1606.0226

CMB is nothing BUT star light, Galaxy-light and Light from Other inter stellar & Inter Galaxieal Objects in the Microwave region. CMB anisotropies and variations were were calculated and and discussed in the in the above paper given by the above link

I request you please have a look at this paper and calculations..........

Best Regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Peter Jackson replied on Feb. 28, 2018 @ 11:42 GMT
Satyav,

That was an impressive paper, good work and I agree most of it. However it didn't contain the derivation of the underlying large scale CMB anisotropic patterns I referred to. Those are the background 'Helicity' in the 'whole sky' distribution, the 'dark' holes, and the overall 'linear' anisotropy; ie. analogously we seem to be towards one side of a 'river' of energy, so each side of us is different.

These are important indicators of the inadequacy of our cosmological models (as well as all the smaller ones!) so must be fully explained in any proposed replacement model.or it'll just be ignored & dismissed.

I have to say I also suggest no theory is complete without some indication of pre- 'BBT' conditions. (Not that I subscribe to a BB OR static universe).

The anisotropies are complex and have confounded most all. There is only one model I know of which derives them, which I was involved with in 2012-13. It may be worth collaborating on an update. It starts with a method familiar at multiple smaller scales from nuclear tokamaks up, at stellar and most familiar at galactic scales. Please do study it carefully and revert if you see a flaw;

Jackson, P.A. Minkowski, J.S. A Cyclic Model.. HJ/VOL36/HJ-36-6.pdf

Very Best

Peter

PS My Email is;

pj.ukc.edu@physics.org

Bookmark and Share

Colin Walker wrote on Feb. 23, 2018 @ 16:53 GMT
Dear SNP

I recall your Eq.25 from previous essays. It is quite intuitive and seems reasonable.

A question not directly related to your essay: Do you have some idea about the cosmic microwave background? The big bang has a good explanation, but maybe it is just an average black-body temperature. Or maybe starlight that has gone in a circle - or a half circle. Imagine a water planet, with a source of waves (like an explosion) at the North pole. The waves would spread out towards the equator and then converge to a point at the South pole. The fact that light is deflected by gravity lends some weight to this possibility.

Cheers, Colin

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Feb. 26, 2018 @ 18:11 GMT
Dear Colin Walker,

Thank you for your asking about CMB.... My Paper on CMB is available at

http://viXra.org/abs/1606.0226

CMB is nothing BUT star light, Galaxy-light and Light from Other inter stellar & Inter Galaxieal Objects in the Microwave region. CMB anisotropies and variations were were calculated and and discussed in the in the above paper given by the above link

I request you please have a look at this paper and calculations..........

Best Regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Colin Walker replied on Feb. 27, 2018 @ 14:32 GMT
Thanks SNP,

I have downloaded your CMB paper. It is a confusing topic for me, but light from stars is what I also have been thinking.

Best to you,

Colin

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Feb. 27, 2018 @ 18:54 GMT
Thank you Colin Walker,

You please ask me any questions if you need. I will try to clear your confusions....

Best regards

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Gary Valentine Hansen wrote on Feb. 26, 2018 @ 19:17 GMT
Hello SNPG,

I like your list of 'No's. If that is 'Reductionism', so be it!

Some essay authors have given little consideration to the FQXi evaluation criterion that essays should be 'accessible to a non-specialist audience'.

We are all enthusiastic about our own interests, and I am no exception - except that I am a member of the 'non-specialist' congregation with respect to physics and mathematics.

In ruminating over the subjects covered in your essay you make reference to 'about 125 billion galaxies in the universe'. I read between the lines that you are referring to the popular concept of the universe of all-that-is-known, without questioning what lies beyond; distinguished from the universe of all-there-is (known and unknown) which is singular and extends infinitely in all directions.

This is an important distinction because it leads us to question the function, indeed the very existence of gravity. Insofar as the predominant constituent of the cosmos is vacuum, it follows that, from the point of view of an 'outsider', the outward pressure of vacuum is the cause of an effect that 'insiders' call 'gravity'.

In matter we find an exhibition of defiance against vacuum, the exception that proves the rule. What is the rule? The rule is that vacuum (unfilled void or space) abhors nature, and flows to fill it's absence. That flow is Nirvana from the Sanskrit 'nir' meaning 'out', and 'vati' meaning 'it blows'.

Notwithstanding, you are heading in the right direction. Keep going.

GVH

Bookmark and Share

Author Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Feb. 27, 2018 @ 19:40 GMT
Thank you dear Gary Valentine Hansen for your wonderful words,

I like your list of 'No's. If that is 'Reductionism', so be it!

Some essay authors have given little consideration to the FQXi evaluation criterion that essays should be 'accessible to a non-specialist audience'.

We are all enthusiastic about our own interests, and I am no exception - except that I am a member of...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Please enter your e-mail address:
Note: Joining the FQXi mailing list does not give you a login account or constitute membership in the organization.