Search FQXi

If you are aware of an interesting new academic paper (that has been published in a peer-reviewed journal or has appeared on the arXiv), a conference talk (at an official professional scientific meeting), an external blog post (by a professional scientist) or a news item (in the mainstream news media), which you think might make an interesting topic for an FQXi blog post, then please contact us at forums@fqxi.org with a link to the original source and a sentence about why you think that the work is worthy of discussion. Please note that we receive many such suggestions and while we endeavour to respond to them, we may not be able to reply to all suggestions.

Please also note that we do not accept unsolicited posts and we cannot review, or open new threads for, unsolicited articles or papers. Requests to review or post such materials will not be answered. If you have your own novel physics theory or model, which you would like to post for further discussion among then FQXi community, then please add them directly to the "Alternative Models of Reality" thread, or to the "Alternative Models of Cosmology" thread. Thank you.

Contests Home

Previous Contests

What Is “Fundamental”
October 28, 2017 to January 22, 2018
Sponsored by the Fetzer Franklin Fund and The Peter & Patricia Gruber Foundation
read/discusswinners

Wandering Towards a Goal
How can mindless mathematical laws give rise to aims and intention?
December 2, 2016 to March 3, 2017
Contest Partner: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Fund.
read/discusswinners

Trick or Truth: The Mysterious Connection Between Physics and Mathematics
Contest Partners: Nanotronics Imaging, The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, and The John Templeton Foundation
Media Partner: Scientific American

read/discusswinners

How Should Humanity Steer the Future?
January 9, 2014 - August 31, 2014
Contest Partners: Jaan Tallinn, The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, The John Templeton Foundation, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

It From Bit or Bit From It
March 25 - June 28, 2013
Contest Partners: The Gruber Foundation, J. Templeton Foundation, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

Questioning the Foundations
Which of Our Basic Physical Assumptions Are Wrong?
May 24 - August 31, 2012
Contest Partners: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, SubMeta, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

Is Reality Digital or Analog?
November 2010 - February 2011
Contest Partners: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

What's Ultimately Possible in Physics?
May - October 2009
Contest Partners: Astrid and Bruce McWilliams
read/discusswinners

The Nature of Time
August - December 2008
read/discusswinners

Forum Home
Introduction
Terms of Use

Order posts by:
 chronological order
 most recent first

Posts by the author are highlighted in orange; posts by FQXi Members are highlighted in blue.

By using the FQXi Forum, you acknowledge reading and agree to abide by the Terms of Use

RSS feed | RSS help
RECENT POSTS IN THIS TOPIC

George Rajna: on 4/6/15 at 5:54am UTC, wrote Many thanks, enjoyed the video!

Peter Jackson: on 4/5/15 at 17:26pm UTC, wrote George, I found your essay easy to read and understand, and it included...

George Rajna: on 3/7/15 at 13:31pm UTC, wrote What do you think about the Higgs Field?

George Rajna: on 3/7/15 at 13:27pm UTC, wrote One Hundred Years of Relativity!

George Rajna: on 3/7/15 at 11:17am UTC, wrote Sabine Hossenfelder wrote: One Hundred Years of Relativity ...

George Rajna: on 3/2/15 at 10:34am UTC, wrote The judges thought it is relevant, otherwise it wasn't here.

George Rajna: on 3/2/15 at 9:48am UTC, wrote Probably it is easy to understand the essay.

John McVirgo: on 3/1/15 at 3:51am UTC, wrote Did you read what the judges of the competition where looking for in...

RECENT FORUM POSTS

Georgina Woodward: "Hi Robert, thank you. I now understand the difference between decisions and..." in Schrödinger’s Zombie:...

Robert McEachern: "Making a decision, means selecting between discrete, a priori established..." in Schrödinger’s Zombie:...

Steve Dufourny: "Hi Eckard,you seems persuaded by your Words and thoughts.I don t understand..." in First Things First: The...

Eckard Blumschein: "In Darwinism/Weismannism there is no first cause, just a causal chain...." in First Things First: The...

Steve Dufourny: "lol no indeed it is not a lot,like I said I liked your general ideas.I have..." in The Demon in the Machine...

Steve Agnew: "There are three assumptions...is that a lot? The aether particle mass, the..." in The Demon in the Machine...

RECENT ARTICLES
click titles to read articles

First Things First: The Physics of Causality
Why do we remember the past and not the future? Untangling the connections between cause and effect, choice, and entropy.

Can Time Be Saved From Physics?
Philosophers, physicists and neuroscientists discuss how our sense of time’s flow might arise through our interactions with external stimuli—despite suggestions from Einstein's relativity that our perception of the passage of time is an illusion.

Thermo-Demonics
A devilish new framework of thermodynamics that focuses on how we observe information could help illuminate our understanding of probability and rewrite quantum theory.

Gravity's Residue
An unusual approach to unifying the laws of physics could solve Hawking's black-hole information paradox—and its predicted gravitational "memory effect" could be picked up by LIGO.

Could Mind Forge the Universe?
Objective reality, and the laws of physics themselves, emerge from our observations, according to a new framework that turns what we think of as fundamental on its head.

FQXi FORUM
October 15, 2019

CATEGORY: Trick or Truth Essay Contest (2015) [back]
TOPIC: Differential Mystery of Accelerated Relativity by George Rajna [refresh]
Bookmark and Share
Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Author George Rajna wrote on Jan. 21, 2015 @ 20:29 GMT
Essay Abstract

The differential equation of the accelerating electrons gives a linear potential change in the reference frame of the moving charges. The mysterious property of the matter that the electric potential difference is self maintained by the accelerating electrons in the electric current gives a clear explanation to the basic sentence of the relativity that is the velocity of the light is the maximum velocity of the electromagnetic matter. The accelerating electrons explain not only the Maxwell Equations and the Special Relativity, but the Heisenberg Uncertainty Relation, the wave particle duality and the electron’s spin also, building the bridge between the Classical and Relativistic Quantum Theories. The changing acceleration of the electrons explains the created negative electric field of the magnetic induction, the electromagnetic inertia, the changing relativistic mass and the Gravitational Force, giving a Unified Theory of the physical forces. Taking into account the Planck Distribution Law of the electromagnetic oscillators also, we can explain the electron/proton mass rate and the Weak and Strong Interactions.

Author Bio

M. Sc., Physics at Eötvös Loránd University. The SOA Category Winner of the first Connected Systems Developer Competition of Microsoft in San Francisco 2005 with the Next Generation Court System - achieving also the Best Enterprise Mission Critical System Award FY 2005 of Bill Gates. Artificial Intelligence Researcher participated on the 1st World Computer Chess Championship in Stockholm, 1974. International Master of Chess and was among the Top 100 Players of the World in 1987.

Download Essay PDF File

Bookmark and Share

Gary D. Simpson wrote on Feb. 8, 2015 @ 16:48 GMT
I'm curious, why do you think you have so many public ratings?

Regards,

Gary Simpson

Bookmark and Share
report post as inappropriate

Phillip Helbig replied on Feb. 28, 2015 @ 09:38 GMT
I think that most of us here have a reasonably good command of statistics. So, as is usually the case, there are two explanations. Maybe it is just a fluke (both the number of ratings and the high value). On the other hand, when something deviates from the expectation at this many sigma, most people will conclude that there is another explanation.

Bookmark and Share

Author George Rajna replied on Mar. 2, 2015 @ 09:48 GMT
Probably it is easy to understand the essay.

Bookmark and Share

basudeba mishra wrote on Feb. 13, 2015 @ 16:52 GMT
Dear Sir,

Your opening sentence itself is surprising. Field is a region of space where, on entering, we feel differently. The difference is a kind of force and according to the nature of the force; we designate the field (electric, magnetic, etc). When electrons are made to move by switching on (removing the blockade), it flows like blocked water when it finds an opening. The rate of flow depends upon the environmental properties. Since everything is constituted of atoms, the environment for the electron is homogeneous, and it moves at constant speed, which obviously is the maximum speed for any particle with mass. That the accelerated electrons create a charge density distribution and maintain a decreasing potential change along the wire is also obvious. The disturbance created by the electron generates complementary inertia of restoration (elasticity), which closes in to restore the original position. This causes the magnetic effects. The electric potential difference is self maintained by the accelerating electrons in the electric current like the bow shock effect when a boat moves in water. Regarding relativity, you are welcome to read our essay. So what is new?

Electromagnetism is an intra-body effect that is strictly monogamous. You cannot have electromagnetic effect between bodies at a distance. Similarly, one electron interacts with one proton at any time. It has to be ejected to interact with any other proton. Gravitation is an inter-body effect that is always polygamous. Electromagnetism acts only through differential density within the base or ground. There is no such restriction for gravitation, which acts by treating all bodies as point particles. Then how can you say; “gravitation is also electromagnetic effect”.

Your experiment shows only the obvious: strength of electromagnetic field peters out over distance at a known rate.

We have waited for over a century in the hope of finding extra-dimensions. How many centuries we have to wait before we discard the idea of graviton?

Regards,

basudeba

Bookmark and Share

Author George Rajna replied on Mar. 7, 2015 @ 13:31 GMT
What do you think about the Higgs Field?

Bookmark and Share

Sujatha Jagannathan wrote on Feb. 16, 2015 @ 09:33 GMT
The work is electrifying, indeed!

Sincerely,

Miss. Sujatha Jagannathan

Bookmark and Share

Author George Rajna replied on Mar. 7, 2015 @ 13:27 GMT
One Hundred Years of Relativity!

Bookmark and Share

John McVirgo wrote on Mar. 1, 2015 @ 03:51 GMT
Did you read what the judges of the competition where looking for in submissions?

Interesting essay, but irrelevant to the competition in my view.

Bookmark and Share

Author George Rajna replied on Mar. 2, 2015 @ 10:34 GMT
The judges thought it is relevant, otherwise it wasn't here.

Bookmark and Share

Peter Jackson wrote on Apr. 5, 2015 @ 17:26 GMT
George,

I found your essay easy to read and understand, and it included good and valuable conceptions, ideas and insights. In particular I consider the popular conception of electricity and magnetism to be little beyond the stone age! The shame is that it's so central to the whole physical universe.

I see some think the essay is 'off topic'. Strictly it may be, but it's well written clear and important so I feel certainly shouldn't be languishing at the bottom. I hope my score helps. I feel mankind's biggest problem is not so much finding answers but incorporating them in doctrinal theory. New sound insights like those you describe will then be rebuffed by theoretical entrenchment.

I don't quite agree with all your ideas but do find over 90% may be one valid description of mechanisms viewable from different aspects. I for instance, have produced a physical dynamic model consistent with your key points, leading to similar but also further consistent insights and conclusions, resolving for instance CP violations etc from the same mechanism giving 'time dependent' cosmic redshift NOT from accelerating expansion. It's consistent with the helix dynamic (3 plane OAM) of previous essays. If you have 9 minutes do check out this new video.

Cosmic redshift mechanism... etc.

Of course I also hope you'll read and score my essay, as I'm sure you'll see it's correctness and important implications. Do please comment and ask questions

Very best of luck.

Peter

Bookmark and Share

Author George Rajna replied on Apr. 6, 2015 @ 05:54 GMT
Many thanks, enjoyed the video!

Bookmark and Share

Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Please enter your e-mail address:
Note: Joining the FQXi mailing list does not give you a login account or constitute membership in the organization.