Search FQXi

If you are aware of an interesting new academic paper (that has been published in a peer-reviewed journal or has appeared on the arXiv), a conference talk (at an official professional scientific meeting), an external blog post (by a professional scientist) or a news item (in the mainstream news media), which you think might make an interesting topic for an FQXi blog post, then please contact us at forums@fqxi.org with a link to the original source and a sentence about why you think that the work is worthy of discussion. Please note that we receive many such suggestions and while we endeavour to respond to them, we may not be able to reply to all suggestions.

Please also note that we do not accept unsolicited posts and we cannot review, or open new threads for, unsolicited articles or papers. Requests to review or post such materials will not be answered. If you have your own novel physics theory or model, which you would like to post for further discussion among then FQXi community, then please add them directly to the "Alternative Models of Reality" thread, or to the "Alternative Models of Cosmology" thread. Thank you.

Forum Home
Introduction
Terms of Use

Order posts by:
 chronological order
 most recent first

Posts by the author are highlighted in orange; posts by FQXi Members are highlighted in blue.

By using the FQXi Forum, you acknowledge reading and agree to abide by the Terms of Use

RSS feed | RSS help
RECENT POSTS IN THIS TOPIC

pkkimma 12: on 10/6/17 at 7:35am UTC, wrote http://benhgannhiemmo.com/trieu-chung-ung-thu-gan.html[/limk]

pkkimma 12: on 10/6/17 at 7:31am UTC, wrote Ung thư gan là 1 trong 8 ung thư hay gặp nhất trên toàn thế...

Kang Gary: on 9/25/17 at 8:58am UTC, wrote raovatbds24h.com/

Kang Gary: on 9/25/17 at 8:57am UTC, wrote Very remarkable publish. I virtually enjoyed studying it. Thanks for...

boc su: on 8/13/17 at 12:52pm UTC, wrote Xin giới thiệu đến quý vị cúng 49 ngày ngày chuẩn xác...

boc su: on 8/13/17 at 12:50pm UTC, wrote Xin giới thiệu đến quý vị cúng 49 ngày ngày chuẩn xác...

autobot me: on 7/27/17 at 4:59am UTC, wrote https://auto-bot.me/ hack like Tự động like status bạn bè khi...

autobot me: on 7/27/17 at 4:57am UTC, wrote https://auto-bot.me/

RECENT FORUM POSTS

Jason Wolfe: "I wonder why there is no interpretation of QM that says the wave function..." in Schrödinger’s Zombie:...

Georgina Woodward: "Re.macroscopic objectivity: How an outcome is to be called, the method..." in Schrödinger’s Zombie:...

Jason Wolfe: "Joe Fisher, I'm not sure reality is sensible. But the NDE/ghost stuff is..." in First Things First: The...

Joe Fisher: "Today’s Closer To Truth Facebook page contained this peculiar piece of..." in First Things First: The...

Jahangir kt: "A great website with interesting and unique material what else would you..." in Our Place in the...

Steve Dufourny: "I am going to tell you an important thing about the aethers. I thought that..." in Alternative Models of...

halim sutarmaja: "dewapoker hadir untuk semua pecinta game poker dengan teknologi terbaru dan..." in New Nuclear "Magic...

Jason Wolfe: "As for religious fundamentalists, I would rather deal with them, then with..." in More on agency from the...

RECENT ARTICLES
click titles to read articles

First Things First: The Physics of Causality
Why do we remember the past and not the future? Untangling the connections between cause and effect, choice, and entropy.

Can Time Be Saved From Physics?
Philosophers, physicists and neuroscientists discuss how our sense of time’s flow might arise through our interactions with external stimuli—despite suggestions from Einstein's relativity that our perception of the passage of time is an illusion.

Thermo-Demonics
A devilish new framework of thermodynamics that focuses on how we observe information could help illuminate our understanding of probability and rewrite quantum theory.

Gravity's Residue
An unusual approach to unifying the laws of physics could solve Hawking's black-hole information paradox—and its predicted gravitational "memory effect" could be picked up by LIGO.

Could Mind Forge the Universe?
Objective reality, and the laws of physics themselves, emerge from our observations, according to a new framework that turns what we think of as fundamental on its head.

FQXi FORUM
November 20, 2019

CATEGORY: Show Me the Physics! Video Contest (2014) [back]
TOPIC: The Physics of NOW by Amrit Sorli [refresh]
Bookmark and Share
Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Amrit Srecko Sorli wrote on Aug. 22, 2014 @ 17:53 GMT
Video Image

Video URL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDpRKy-O96g

Video Description

Result of my 25 years research on the subject of time is: time we measure with clocks has exclusively a mathematical existence. Change run in space only and time is a numerical order of their motion. Universe is timeless in a sense universe does not run in time, on the contrary time is a numerical order of universal changes which run in a timeless space. In the universe there is no past, present and future, in the universe is always NOW. “…there is something essential about the NOW which is just outside the realm of science. People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between the past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion”. Albert Einstein

Video Creator Bio

My research fields are cosmology, gravity and time. I publish several articles and books on different subjects of physics. Member of Foundations of Physics research Centre – FoPRC, Italy.

Bookmark and Share

Amrit Srecko Sorli wrote on Aug. 27, 2014 @ 10:20 GMT
Dear Dr. Fisher,

we separate time in space and we keep time as a mathematical parameter of motion in space. In this way we are in perfect accord with all experimental data. Time is fundamental quantity in physics, but it has only a mathematical existence.

see my book and our latest article in Cosmology Journal: Space And Time Separation, Time Travel, Superluminal Motion And Big Bang Cosmology

attachments: The_Physics_of_NOW.pdf

Bookmark and Share

Amrit Srecko Sorli replied on Aug. 27, 2014 @ 16:46 GMT
Dear Mr. Fisher,

time as duration of change we measure with clocks has only a mathematical existence. Change is physical, time is mathematical. This is the very nature of time. We publish several article on that subject. Time is not 4t dimansion of space and space itself is an immediate medium of quantum entanglement, see articles attached.

attachments: 1_3D_space_as_a_medium_of_quantum_entanglement.pdf

Bookmark and Share

Amrit Srecko Sorli wrote on Aug. 27, 2014 @ 10:24 GMT
here are two recent articles on the subject of space and time separation:

1. On the origin of the observer

2. Space And Time Separation, Time Travel, Superluminal Motion And Big Bang Cosmology

attachments: On_the_origin_of_the_observer.pdf

Bookmark and Share

Amrit Srecko Sorli replied on Aug. 27, 2014 @ 16:36 GMT
Dear Dr. Fisher,

the whole point of Relativity in SR is not well understood. Relative is velocity of change and not time. We develop SR where all this is cleared, see articles on file attached.

attachments: New_Insights_in_SR.pdf, Special_theory_of_relativity_in_a_3D_Euclidean_space.pdf

Bookmark and Share

Amrit Srecko Sorli wrote on Aug. 27, 2014 @ 10:26 GMT
2. Space And Time Separation, Time Travel, Superluminal Motion And Big Bang Cosmology

Bookmark and Share

Amrit Srecko Sorli wrote on Aug. 28, 2014 @ 10:13 GMT
our model of time excludes travel in time. One can only travel in spaceand time is a duration of its motion. Recently we publish paper on that in Cosmology journal, see file attached.

Bookmark and Share

Amrit Srecko Sorli wrote on Aug. 28, 2014 @ 10:14 GMT
here is paper

Bookmark and Share

Amrit Srecko Sorli replied on Aug. 28, 2014 @ 10:20 GMT
link of the paper is here

http://cosmology.com/CaligiuriConsciousTime.pdf

Bookmark and Share

Amrit Srecko Sorli wrote on Aug. 29, 2014 @ 08:08 GMT
what is quite amazing is that past and future have only a mathematical existence. From this view "beginning" of the universe makes no sense. Universe is NOW, eternaly now and this means: fundamental arena of the universe is timeless quantum vacuum in which time has only a mathematical existence. This view will unit cosmology and quantum physics, it is the base for real Theory of Everything. https://foprc.academia.edu/AmritSorli

Bookmark and Share

Amrit Srecko Sorli wrote on Sep. 8, 2014 @ 16:48 GMT
Hi Joe,

light is a vibration of quantum vacuum in which source of light and all inertial systems move. That's why light has constant speed in all inertial systems, only frequency changes according to Doppler effect.

Regarding prices here at FQXI i fell all is already decided. We are "outsiders" and have to be happy that FQXI publish our videos. THANKS FQXI.

yours amrit

attachments: light_propagates_in_quantum_vacuum.png

Bookmark and Share

Jonathan J. Dickau wrote on Sep. 11, 2014 @ 06:01 GMT
Thank you!

An excellent way to spend a moment, learning about time in the eternal now. Good luck in the contest!

in the now,

Jonathan

Bookmark and Share

Amrit Srecko Sorli replied on Sep. 19, 2014 @ 20:51 GMT
Thanks Jonmathan.......Universe of Dynamic Equilibrium - UDE

NASA results confirm with 0.4% margin of error universal space is “flat”. This means observable universal space has a form of Euclidean space. In General Relativity universal space is curved. Between NASA results and curved space in GR seems to be a discrepancy. In this paper is shown curvature of space in GR has origin in a variable energy density of quantum vacuum from which universal space originates. There is no discrepancy between NASA results and model of curved space in GR. In singularities of black holes energy density of quantum vacuum reaches a maximum curvature and a minimum energy density which is required for the stability of elementary particles. In singularities matter transforms back into energy of quantum vacuum. In intergalactic areas curvature of the space is at the minimum and energy density of quantum vacuum is at the maximum. In intergalactic areas energy of quantum vacuum transforms in cosmic rays and this further in elementary particles. This circulation of energy “matter – quantum vacuum – matter” is in a permanent dynamic equilibrium. In singularities “old matter” is transformed into non-entropic energy of quantum vacuum. Increasing of matter entropy does not increase the entropy of entire universe which as the whole is non-entropic system which is procreating itself.

Bookmark and Share

Jonathan J. Dickau replied on Sep. 21, 2014 @ 15:39 GMT
Thank you Amrit,

For this thoughtful explanation of the details. I must say there are experts who agree with you, but the mainstream... not the relativists in this particular moment, but the truth has a way of making itself apparent - over time.

All the Best,

Jonathan

Bookmark and Share

Adam Washington wrote on Sep. 11, 2014 @ 07:11 GMT
Dear Amrit

What a great way to pitch your book among all of these physics instructors and scholars. I hope it draws more conversations how "Physics is Now". This certainly seems like a great forum to do that.

When you get a chance please check out my video "The Escape - Physics & Fairytales". I took a creative approach by taking a classic fairytale about Cinderella - modernized it and then used physics to explain how Cinderella escaped from the castle. I hope you will check it out, rank it and give me your feedback. I hope you'll enjoy it.

Bookmark and Share

ronald peter gruber wrote on Sep. 17, 2014 @ 18:53 GMT
Hello Srecko

I appreciate your video because the topic is dear to my heart

The general notion that time exists more in the mathematical sense than in the layman's version. Most cosmological theories are timeless.

I would have liked to hear you comment on John Hartle's article, The Physics of Time. Also relevant is Julian Barbour's quantum gravitational theory in which the universe consists only of NOWs. But you are aware of all this.

You might be interested in the neuroscience experiments my colleagues and I found that are relevant to this topic. You will find them in our video for this fqxi video contest

Best

Ron Gruber

Bookmark and Share

Jonathan J. Dickau wrote on Sep. 18, 2014 @ 04:44 GMT
I wanted you to know Amrit...

I have an affinity for your topic too. I think you spell out some essential aspects of the story of the moment well. We don't see eye to eye on every point. But I think you might be surprised how much we are in agreement on.

I once gave a workshop 'Time enough for love' where I taught the participants a bit about the nature of time, and then explained that we create our own future - but only insofar as we are living from the heart, because the heart is the center of time.

One of the people who attended was my friend and Native American author Evan Pritchard, who wrote a book entitled "No Word for Time" where the title refers to the Algonquin languages, where there are words for the seasons, and the progression of things, but no concept of clock time in the language.

In their view; the consensus world of a clock time that everyone can agree on is just more of our culture's craziness. Things take as long as they take, and you are done when you are done. This of course is Turing's theorem, at work - according to the mathematicians - but it is part of the traditional wisdom of native people too. Go figure!

All the Best,

Jonathan

Bookmark and Share

Amrit Srecko Sorli wrote on Sep. 19, 2014 @ 20:43 GMT
Dear Ron,

We publish a nice paper which propses an experiment which will show linear time "past-present-future is in the brain only

see link or file attached

http://www.ijmshc.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/IJMSHC-Vol-
2-Issue-6-Paper-1.pdf

Please let me know your team would have interest to repeat carry out experiment.

Yours Amrit

attachments: Observer_as_a_Component_of_Health_Care_Psychic_Teleporting_and_Telepathy.pdf

Bookmark and Share

Amrit Srecko Sorli wrote on Sep. 22, 2014 @ 08:17 GMT
Foundations of Physics Institute - FOPI www.fopi.info will be online in a few days, welcome to discuss on Dynamic Quantum Vacuum. Here are already some papers, the other papers will follow soon: https://fopi.academia.edu/AmritSorli

Bookmark and Share

Ian C Harris wrote on Sep. 25, 2014 @ 17:13 GMT
Very intriguing presentation! I really appreciate the succinctness of your presentation.

If you get a chance, please stop by and check out/rate our video too

http://fqxi.org/community/forum/topic/2189

Thanks!

Ian Harris

Bookmark and Share

Jonathan J. Dickau wrote on Sep. 26, 2014 @ 00:52 GMT
I am hoping you will have time to rate and comment on my video..

Can the Mandelbrot Set help us understand the Cosmos?

Regards,

Jonathan

Bookmark and Share

Amrit Srecko Sorli wrote on Oct. 6, 2014 @ 13:39 GMT
Foundations of Physics has recently publiched an article which confirms time has only a mathematical existence

http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10701-014
-9840-y

Bookmark and Share

jenny rao wrote on Nov. 2, 2016 @ 07:03 GMT
Well it is easy for me to have this hacks for pokemon go online and you would ultimately get pokecoins online.

Bookmark and Share

ryan matt matt wrote on Jan. 17, 2017 @ 16:58 GMT
oh nice slotomania free coins | forge of empires cheats

Bookmark and Share

ryan matt matt wrote on Jan. 17, 2017 @ 17:01 GMT
slotomania free coins | forge of empires cheats

Bookmark and Share

Amrit Srecko Sorli wrote on Jan. 17, 2017 @ 17:51 GMT
here are few videos on the subject of space-time, gravity and consciousness

https://www.youtube.com/user/amritooo

Bookmark and Share

micheal le wrote on Feb. 7, 2017 @ 02:03 GMT
thuốc tăng thời gian quan hệ Nguy cơ mắc bệnh yếu sinh lý cao ở những người bị phẫu thuật, chấn thương vùng đầu hay cột sống, bộ phận sinh dục…hoặc dùng thuốc trong thời gian dài như: thuốc dạ dày, thuốc an thần, huyết áp cao…

Bookmark and Share

micheal le wrote on Feb. 7, 2017 @ 02:08 GMT
Các dòng sản phẩm máy photocopy đang được chúng tôi thực hiện nhiều chính sách cải tiến như về các dịch vụ cho thuê máy photocopy giá rẻ hay các dịch vụ về các dòng máy photocopy toshiba chính hãng hay các dòng máy photocopy ricoh chính hãng.

Bookmark and Share

Amrit Srecko Sorli wrote on Feb. 7, 2017 @ 06:46 GMT
here is my latest book

attachments: Advanced_Relativity_book.pdf, AR_COVER.jpg

Bookmark and Share

Quyết Vượng wrote on Apr. 4, 2017 @ 16:39 GMT
Chuyên cung cấp các loại Tiền polymer âm phủ đẹp ở hà nội chất lượng, mẫu mã đẹp tienamphu.com/mua-tien-vang-ma-gia-si-tai-ha-noi, uy tín, bền màu. Với hơn 20 năm kinh nghiệm trong nghề vàng mã chắc chắn sẽ khiến quý vị hài lòng. Chúng tôi luôn có các chương trình ưu đãi đặc biệt cho tất cả khách hàng lần đầu mua hàng cũng như các khách hàng thân quen. Vì vậy, quý vị hoàn toàn có thể an tâm khi sử dụng dịch vụ

Bookmark and Share

Quyết Vượng replied on Apr. 6, 2017 @ 16:44 GMT
tienamphu.com Cơ sở Quyết Vượng Chuyên cung cấp các loại tiền âm phủ đẹp và tienamphu.com/mua-tien-vang-ma-gia-si-tai-ha-noichất lượng uy tín nhất tại Việt Nam. Với 20 năm kinh nghiệm trong lĩnh vực vàng mã, tiền âm phủ. chắc chắn sẽ khiến quý vị hài lòng. Mọi thông tin liên lạc xin theo dõi ở đường dẫn

Bookmark and Share

Quyết Vượng wrote on Apr. 6, 2017 @ 16:39 GMT
tienamphu.com Cơ sở Quyết Vượng Chuyên cung cấp các loại tiền âm phủ đẹp và vang ma gia si chất lượng uy tín nhất tại Việt Nam. Với 20 năm kinh nghiệm trong lĩnh vực vàng mã, tiền âm phủ. chắc chắn sẽ khiến quý vị hài lòng.

Bookmark and Share

nguyen khac hieu wrote on Apr. 11, 2017 @ 03:49 GMT
Tiêu chí lựa chọn máy lọc nước ion kiềm giàu hydro như nào? hoặc bí mật các dòng máy lọc nước? tham khảo thêm tại website: http://tyentvietnam.vn/

Bookmark and Share

nguyen khac hieu wrote on Apr. 11, 2017 @ 03:52 GMT
Tiêu chí lựa chọn máy lọc nước ion kiềm giàu hydro như nào? hoặc bí mật các dòng máy lọc nước ? tham khảo thêm tại website: http://tyentvietnam.vn/

Bookmark and Share

John Rowland wrote on Apr. 16, 2017 @ 03:13 GMT
You have likely observed competitors around the rec center brandishing some conspicuous, brilliant blue knee sleeves. What's more, you may have said to yourself "self, those a super sharp and I think about whether I could profit by their splendid blue power for execution while improving my exercise gathering." The appropriate response is presumably yes, yet lets investigate the motivation behind why one might need to put resources into some knee sleeves.

Bookmark and Share

John Rowland wrote on Apr. 16, 2017 @ 03:15 GMT
The sleeve that I have looked for some kind of employment best for CrossFit are the Rehbands. They are a neoprene sleeve that give only the perfect measure of pressure and warmth, keeping your knees feeling as "cozy as a bug in a mat." Since buying my combine, I have encountered less knee issues than I have in the past and wear them for pretty much every exercise session. Indeed, I even wore them while climbing a stretch on the Appalachian Trail, 60 miles in 3 days and my knees valued the additional affection.

Bookmark and Share

John Rowland wrote on Apr. 16, 2017 @ 03:17 GMT
The sleeve that I have looked for some kind of employment best for CrossFit are the Rehbands. They are a neoprene sleeve that give only the perfect measure of pressure and warmth, keeping your knees feeling as "cozy as a bug in a mat." Since buying my combine, I have encountered less knee issues than I have in the past and wear them for pretty much every exercise session. Indeed, I even wore them while climbing a stretch on the Appalachian Trail, 60 miles in 3 days and my knees valued the additional affection.

Cleveland Akron

Bookmark and Share

nguyen van dai wrote on May. 2, 2017 @ 07:19 GMT
my website here http://www.wifi3bbtot.top/

Bookmark and Share

le tuyet lam wrote on May. 11, 2017 @ 06:44 GMT
The time that we measure with clocks exists only as a numerical order of material changes running in a four-dimensional (4D) space. Time cannot be considered as a physical dimension - it is not pointing into any direction and so has no arrow. By universal entropy increasing time t is numerical order of material changes that run in a 4D space. By evolution of life that is a universal process of entropy decreasing time t is also a numerical order of material changes. Time t as a numerical order of material changes is a mathematical quantity; arrow of time does not exist as a physical reality, it has exclusively mathematical value.

ve may bay di ha noi

ve may bay di phu quoc

ve may bay di nha trang

ve may bay di thanh hoa/a>

ve may bay di vinh

Bookmark and Share

le tuyet lam wrote on May. 11, 2017 @ 07:09 GMT
The concept of time as a way to measure the duration of events is not only deeply intuitive, it also plays an important role in our mathematical descriptions of physical systems. For instance, we define an object’s speed as its displacement per a given time. But some researchers theorize that this Newtonian idea of time as an absolute quantity that flows on its own, along with the idea that time is the fourth dimension of spacetime, are incorrect. They propose to replace these concepts of time with a view that corresponds more accurately to the physical world: time as a measure of the numerical order of change.

In two recent papers (one published and one to be published) in Physics Essays, Amrit Sorli, Davide Fiscaletti, and Dusan Klinar from the Scientific Research Centre Bistra in Ptuj, Slovenia, have described in more detail what this means.

ve may bay di nha trang - ve may bay di thanh hoa - ve may bay di vinh - ve may bay di hai phong - ve may bay di con dao

Bookmark and Share

Amrit Srecko Sorli wrote on May. 11, 2017 @ 07:40 GMT
Hi Guys,

this means

UNIVERSE IS NOW.

yours amrit

attachments: Cosmology_of_Einstein_gravitational_constant_G.pdf

Bookmark and Share

boc rang su wrote on May. 13, 2017 @ 03:25 GMT
http://bocrangsuthammy.com.vn/Lạc Việt là đơn vị nha khoa uy tín hàng đầu chuyên hỗ trợ phục hình răng đã mất uy tín, chất lượng

Bookmark and Share

le tuyet lam wrote on May. 13, 2017 @ 09:52 GMT
The time that we measure with clocks exists only as a numerical order of material changes running in a four-dimensional (4D) space. Time cannot be considered as a physical dimension - it is not pointing into any direction and so has no arrow. By universal entropy increasing time t is numerical order of material changes that run in a 4D space. By evolution of life that is a universal process of entropy decreasing time t is also a numerical order of material changes. Time t as a numerical order of material changes is a mathematical quantity; arrow of time does not exist as a physical reality, it has exclusively mathematical value.

máy bơm nước pentax | máy bơm công nghiệp ebara | bơm wilo đức | bơm tsurumi nhật bản | bơm ly tâm trục ngang đa tầng cánh

Bookmark and Share

boc rang su wrote on May. 13, 2017 @ 10:38 GMT
phục hình răng sứ veneer ở nha khoa Lạc Việt là sự lựa chọn hàng đầu cho các bệnh nhân mất răng. Hãy liên hệ hay với chúng tôi

Bookmark and Share

henry trinh cuong wrote on May. 28, 2017 @ 11:28 GMT
nếu có 1,2 tỷ bạn hãy mua chung cư the k park Văn phú Hà Đông là căn hộ có tiện ích hoàn hảo nhất

Bookmark and Share

henry trinh cuong wrote on May. 28, 2017 @ 11:29 GMT
Đặt mua dự án chung cư icid complex lê trọng tấn

Bookmark and Share

henry trinh cuong wrote on May. 28, 2017 @ 11:30 GMT
Đặt mua dự án chung cư icid complex lê trọng tấn

http://icid-complex.com.vn/

Bookmark and Share

boc rang su wrote on May. 29, 2017 @ 15:16 GMT
Có thể nói làm răng thẩm mỹ an toàn hiện nay là một trong những giải pháp phục hình vô cùng an toàn và nhanh chóng được rất nhiều bệnh nhân lựa chọn để khắc phục các khiếm khuyết trên khuôn hàm. Bọc răng sứ titan cao cấp sẽ giúp bệnh nhân cải thiện được tính thẩm mỹ vô cùng hoàn hảo

Bookmark and Share

le tuyet lam wrote on Jun. 4, 2017 @ 16:26 GMT
I have an affinity for your topic too. I think you spell out some essential aspects of the story of the moment well. We don't see eye to eye on every point. But I think you might be surprised how much we are in agreement on.

https://www.locr.com/profile/maybomnuocchinhhang

https://c
hallenges.openideo.com/profiles/5930358ad206830dcb0b22b41496

http://prince.org/profile/maybomnuocchinhhang

http:/
/maybomnuocchinhhang.emyspot.com/

http://prince.org/profile/m
aybomnuocchinhhang

http://www.dead.net/member/maybomnuocchinh
hang

https://logopond.com/maybomnuocchinhhang/profile/243639/
?filter=&page=

http://maybomnuocchinhhang.xtgem.com/cc+dng+my
+bm+chm+tt

https://hub.docker.com/u/maybomnuocchinhhang/

https
://speakerdeck.com/maybomnuocchinhhang

http://www.theskatespo
t.com/maybomnuocchinhhang

Bookmark and Share

anas elmedlaoui elmedlaoui wrote on Jun. 17, 2017 @ 14:37 GMT
physics won't stop here or tomorrow

free steam wallet codes

Bookmark and Share

vinhomes giang vo wrote on Jun. 22, 2017 @ 09:06 GMT
Chung cư Vinhomes Giảng Võ phần đa đều sở hữu các vị trí góc tuyệt đẹp của tòa nhà, do vậy nên việc thiết kế tạo dựng một căn hộ hoàn hảo với các phòng chức năng được tối ưu hóa công năng sử dụng cũng trở nên dễ dàng hơn. Xem thêm chi tiết dự án tại đây.

Bookmark and Share

vinhomes giang vo replied on Jun. 22, 2017 @ 09:11 GMT
Xem thêm chi tiết tại đây

Bookmark and Share

autobot me wrote on Jul. 27, 2017 @ 04:45 GMT
hack like Tự động like status bạn bè khi không online hay tăng like hình ảnh lên con số không ngờ là những lợi ích mà hệ thống mang đến cho bạn.

Bookmark and Share

autobot me wrote on Jul. 27, 2017 @ 04:47 GMT
https://auto-bot.me/

Bookmark and Share

autobot me wrote on Jul. 27, 2017 @ 04:47 GMT
[url=https://auto-bot.me/]https://auto-bot.me/[/url]

Bookmark and Share

autobot me wrote on Jul. 27, 2017 @ 04:48 GMT

Bookmark and Share

autobot me wrote on Jul. 27, 2017 @ 04:57 GMT

Bookmark and Share

autobot me wrote on Jul. 27, 2017 @ 04:59 GMT
https://auto-bot.me/ hack like Tự động like status bạn bè khi không online hay tăng like hình ảnh lên con số không ngờ là những lợi ích mà hệ thống mang đến cho bạn.

Bookmark and Share

boc rang su wrote on Aug. 13, 2017 @ 12:50 GMT
Xin giới thiệu đến quý vị cúng 49 ngày ngày chuẩn xác nhất được rất nhiều gia đình lựa chọn để sử dụng. Bên cạnh đó quý vị cũng có thể xem thêm thông tin về các bài cúng khác khác ở đây

Bookmark and Share

boc rang su wrote on Aug. 13, 2017 @ 12:52 GMT
Xin giới thiệu đến quý vị cúng 49 ngày ngày chuẩn xác nhất được rất nhiều gia đình lựa chọn để sử dụng. Bên cạnh đó quý vị cũng có thể xem thêm thông tin về các bài cúng khác khác ở đây

Bookmark and Share

Kang Gary Gary wrote on Sep. 25, 2017 @ 08:57 GMT
Very remarkable publish. I virtually enjoyed studying it. Thanks for sharing. Keep up the best work.

https://raovatbds24h.com/

Bookmark and Share

Kang Gary Gary replied on Sep. 25, 2017 @ 08:58 GMT
raovatbds24h.com/

Bookmark and Share

pkkimma 12 12 wrote on Oct. 6, 2017 @ 07:31 GMT
Ung thư gan là 1 trong 8 ung thư hay gặp nhất trên toàn thế giới, bệnh chiếm 4% trong tổng số các ung thư ở người. Tại Việt Nam, ung thư gan là loại ung thư phổ biến đứng hàng thứ 4 ở cả hai giới. Nguyên nhân gây bệnh chủ yếu là vi rút viêm gan B. http://benhgannhiemmo.com/trieu-chung-ung-thu-gan.html

Bookmark and Share

pkkimma 12 12 replied on Oct. 6, 2017 @ 07:35 GMT
http://benhgannhiemmo.com/trieu-chung-ung-thu-gan.html[/limk
]

Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Please enter your e-mail address:
Note: Joining the FQXi mailing list does not give you a login account or constitute membership in the organization.