Search FQXi

If you are aware of an interesting new academic paper (that has been published in a peer-reviewed journal or has appeared on the arXiv), a conference talk (at an official professional scientific meeting), an external blog post (by a professional scientist) or a news item (in the mainstream news media), which you think might make an interesting topic for an FQXi blog post, then please contact us at forums@fqxi.org with a link to the original source and a sentence about why you think that the work is worthy of discussion. Please note that we receive many such suggestions and while we endeavour to respond to them, we may not be able to reply to all suggestions.

Please also note that we do not accept unsolicited posts and we cannot review, or open new threads for, unsolicited articles or papers. Requests to review or post such materials will not be answered. If you have your own novel physics theory or model, which you would like to post for further discussion among then FQXi community, then please add them directly to the "Alternative Models of Reality" thread, or to the "Alternative Models of Cosmology" thread. Thank you.

Forum Home
Introduction
Terms of Use

Order posts by:
 chronological order
 most recent first

Posts by the author are highlighted in orange; posts by FQXi Members are highlighted in blue.

By using the FQXi Forum, you acknowledge reading and agree to abide by the Terms of Use

RSS feed | RSS help
RECENT POSTS IN THIS TOPIC

Ian Harris: on 9/27/14 at 2:35am UTC, wrote Loved the style of your video! It was very informative as well. If you...

Jonathan Dickau: on 9/26/14 at 0:56am UTC, wrote I am hoping you will have time to rate and comment on my video.. Can the...

Jonathan Dickau: on 9/19/14 at 3:37am UTC, wrote I wish I could have read some of this before I rated your video Vad and...

Jonathan Dickau: on 9/19/14 at 0:23am UTC, wrote This excerpt is helpful Vad... It will assist me (and colleagues) in...

Vad Bobrovski: on 9/18/14 at 22:25pm UTC, wrote 1. Foreword in (p. 3 in (Rus) A. Vlasov Many-particle theory....

Jonathan Dickau: on 9/12/14 at 5:15am UTC, wrote Interesting.. Thanks for sharing this Vad. Regards, Jonathan

Joe Fisher: on 8/18/14 at 16:46pm UTC, wrote Dear Dr. Bobrovski, I am not offering you the opportunity to challenge my...

Vad Bobrovski: on 8/16/14 at 12:36pm UTC, wrote Dear Joe, thank you for your post which would act as a “throwing down the...

RECENT FORUM POSTS

Lorraine Ford: "Steve, Papering over the cracks [1] in physics' view of the world does no..." in More on agency from the...

Lorraine Ford: "How physics sees climate change: laws of nature caused climate..." in More on agency from the...

Joe Fisher: "Today’s Closer To Truth Facebook page contained this peculiar piece of..." in First Things First: The...

Anonymous: "The confrontation between different viewpoints is always an interesting..." in Can Time Be Saved From...

emma jio: "in your printer have any issues like printing issues or anything which..." in New Nuclear "Magic...

Steve Dufourny: "I must insist on a global crisis inside the sciences Community. It is due..." in Alternative Models of...

Georgina Woodward: "Steve, first to accept the quantum superposition, it is necessary to accept..." in Schrödinger’s Zombie:...

Georgina Woodward: "I accept that particles vibrate but have not expressed an opinion on..." in Schrödinger’s Zombie:...

RECENT ARTICLES
click titles to read articles

First Things First: The Physics of Causality
Why do we remember the past and not the future? Untangling the connections between cause and effect, choice, and entropy.

Can Time Be Saved From Physics?
Philosophers, physicists and neuroscientists discuss how our sense of time’s flow might arise through our interactions with external stimuli—despite suggestions from Einstein's relativity that our perception of the passage of time is an illusion.

Thermo-Demonics
A devilish new framework of thermodynamics that focuses on how we observe information could help illuminate our understanding of probability and rewrite quantum theory.

Gravity's Residue
An unusual approach to unifying the laws of physics could solve Hawking's black-hole information paradox—and its predicted gravitational "memory effect" could be picked up by LIGO.

Could Mind Forge the Universe?
Objective reality, and the laws of physics themselves, emerge from our observations, according to a new framework that turns what we think of as fundamental on its head.

FQXi FORUM
November 12, 2019

CATEGORY: Show Me the Physics! Video Contest (2014) [back]
TOPIC: Three body problem and Nonlocal Statistical Distribution Function by Vad Bobrovskiy [refresh]
Bookmark and Share
Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Vad S Bobrovski wrote on Aug. 8, 2014 @ 21:44 GMT
Video Image

Video URL

http://youtu.be/XsFEHPB9ZSA

Video Description

The reality (the universe, etc.) contains objects, the number of which is arbitrary and probable and does not have to be an integer. To describe such real systems Vlasov’s Nonlocal Statistical Distribution Function is applied. All objects of a system involve a nonlocal collective cooperation with all objects within the same system or in other systems.

Video Co-Creator(s)

Isabelle Strobel, freelancer

Video Creator Bio

Vad Bobrovskiy is a researcher in the Distant School CosmicMeteoTectonics. Passionate about new science frontiers since the University and postgraduating, Vad focuses on the achievements of nonlocal statistical mechanics theory by Vlasov and Vlasov-Everett Many-world conception. Isabelle Strobel is a freelance storyboard artist and animator located in the Los Angeles area. Throughout the years I have learned to work with a multitude of graphic design and animation softwares both in 2D and 3D but my main focus lies on telling the story with quick but expressive pictures.

Bookmark and Share

Vad S Bobrovski wrote on Aug. 16, 2014 @ 12:36 GMT
Dear Joe, thank you for your post which would act as a “throwing down the glove”. You stand on the ground of unique, unitary universe, but Descartes, …, Vlasov,.. Everett,… stand on the ground of Many Worlds. Then you have thrown the abstract glove into the 'dead and completely separate from ourselves' Cartesian matter.

Rene Descartes assumed a duality of universe. He proposed...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Joe Fisher replied on Aug. 18, 2014 @ 16:46 GMT
Dear Dr. Bobrovski,

I am not offering you the opportunity to challenge my theorem by comparing it unfavorably to the incomprehensible musings of Descartes. He was just as ignorant if not more so than Newton and Einstein were.

There is not three, four, five or any number of abstract objects being manipulated mathematically in the one real Universe. There is an infinite number of real objects. Each one of these real objects has a real complete surface that is attached to a real sub-surface.

All surfaces have to travel at the same constant speed. You can verify this irrefutable fact for yourself by looking at your own body. You will note that your skin covers your body entirely. You will note that everybody has a surface skin. As all surfaces can only travel at the same constant speed, all the surfaces of animals, fish, reptiles, insects and microbes can only travel at the same constant speed.

The surface of an atom can only travel at the same constant speed as the surface of a star does. However, as the sub-surface of an atom –or a star, or you, has an attached sub-surface. An object’s sub-surface can only travel at a unique speed that is always less than the constant speed of surface. THIS IS WHY EACH ATOM IS ALWAYS IN A UNIQUE PLACE THAT WILL ALWAYS BE AT A UNIQUE DISTANCE APART FROM ALL OTHER ATOMS. THIS IS WHY EACH STAR WILL ALWAYS BE IN A UNIQUE POSITION AND WILL ALWAYS BE SET AT A UNIQUE DISTANCE APART FROM ALL OTHER STARS AND ATOMS. THIS IS WHY I AM UNIQUE, AND YOU ARE UNIQUE.

Thank you for responding,

Joe Fisher

Bookmark and Share

Jonathan J. Dickau wrote on Sep. 12, 2014 @ 05:15 GMT
Interesting..

Thanks for sharing this Vad.

Regards,

Jonathan

Bookmark and Share

Vad S Bobrovski wrote on Sep. 18, 2014 @ 22:25 GMT

Foreword in

(p. 3 in (Rus) A. Vlasov Many-particle theory. Moscow-Leningrad, State publishing technical and theoretical literature (GITTL), 1950. 348pp. A. A. Vlasov, Many-particle theory and its application to plasma, Trans, Russian Gordon and Breach Science Publishers. Inc., New York, 1961.)

In the construction of the theory, three factors seemed to be the...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Jonathan J. Dickau replied on Sep. 19, 2014 @ 00:23 GMT
This excerpt is helpful Vad...

It will assist me (and colleagues) in getting a better grasp of what you are talking about. As you point out; several of the best references are only in Russian, and my understanding of that language is pretty spotty, so any technical nuances would be beyond my ability to discern. Ergo for some of what you have cited; I would not know about this otherwise.

All the Best,

Jonathan

Bookmark and Share

Jonathan J. Dickau replied on Sep. 19, 2014 @ 03:37 GMT
I wish I could have read some of this before I rated your video Vad and Isabelle...

Now you have to hope some of the others will find it, and see the value of what you offer.

Thanks anyway,

Jonathan

Bookmark and Share

Jonathan J. Dickau wrote on Sep. 26, 2014 @ 00:56 GMT
I am hoping you will have time to rate and comment on my video..

Can the Mandelbrot Set help us understand the Cosmos?

Regards,

Jonathan

Bookmark and Share

Ian C Harris wrote on Sep. 27, 2014 @ 02:35 GMT
Loved the style of your video! It was very informative as well.

If you get a chance I'd really appreciate it if you gave our video a watch and rated it as well!

http://fqxi.org/community/forum/topic/2189

Thanks in advance,

Ian Harris

Bookmark and Share

Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Please enter your e-mail address:
Note: Joining the FQXi mailing list does not give you a login account or constitute membership in the organization.