Search FQXi

If you are aware of an interesting new academic paper (that has been published in a peer-reviewed journal or has appeared on the arXiv), a conference talk (at an official professional scientific meeting), an external blog post (by a professional scientist) or a news item (in the mainstream news media), which you think might make an interesting topic for an FQXi blog post, then please contact us at forums@fqxi.org with a link to the original source and a sentence about why you think that the work is worthy of discussion. Please note that we receive many such suggestions and while we endeavour to respond to them, we may not be able to reply to all suggestions.

Please also note that we do not accept unsolicited posts and we cannot review, or open new threads for, unsolicited articles or papers. Requests to review or post such materials will not be answered. If you have your own novel physics theory or model, which you would like to post for further discussion among then FQXi community, then please add them directly to the "Alternative Models of Reality" thread, or to the "Alternative Models of Cosmology" thread. Thank you.

Contests Home

Previous Contests

What Is “Fundamental”
October 28, 2017 to January 22, 2018
Sponsored by the Fetzer Franklin Fund and The Peter & Patricia Gruber Foundation
read/discusswinners

Wandering Towards a Goal
How can mindless mathematical laws give rise to aims and intention?
December 2, 2016 to March 3, 2017
Contest Partner: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Fund.
read/discusswinners

Trick or Truth: The Mysterious Connection Between Physics and Mathematics
Contest Partners: Nanotronics Imaging, The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, and The John Templeton Foundation
Media Partner: Scientific American

read/discusswinners

How Should Humanity Steer the Future?
January 9, 2014 - August 31, 2014
Contest Partners: Jaan Tallinn, The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, The John Templeton Foundation, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

It From Bit or Bit From It
March 25 - June 28, 2013
Contest Partners: The Gruber Foundation, J. Templeton Foundation, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

Questioning the Foundations
Which of Our Basic Physical Assumptions Are Wrong?
May 24 - August 31, 2012
Contest Partners: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, SubMeta, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

Is Reality Digital or Analog?
November 2010 - February 2011
Contest Partners: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

What's Ultimately Possible in Physics?
May - October 2009
Contest Partners: Astrid and Bruce McWilliams
read/discusswinners

The Nature of Time
August - December 2008
read/discusswinners

Forum Home
Introduction
Terms of Use

Order posts by:
 chronological order
 most recent first

Posts by the author are highlighted in orange; posts by FQXi Members are highlighted in blue.

By using the FQXi Forum, you acknowledge reading and agree to abide by the Terms of Use

RSS feed | RSS help
RECENT POSTS IN THIS TOPIC

Hoang Hai: on 9/14/17 at 11:53am UTC, wrote With my Absolute Theory 2011 - I have told more about this in : My unusual...

Hoang Hai: on 6/25/14 at 11:24am UTC, wrote Thank you,Lorraine Ford and to convenient for you as well as all of other...

Lorraine Ford: on 6/6/14 at 2:15am UTC, wrote Dear Hai.CaoHoang, This is my understanding of what you are saying: In...

Ajay Bhatla: on 5/23/14 at 14:56pm UTC, wrote Hải.CaoHoàng, Very good to know that I am understanding your essay...

Hoang Hai: on 5/23/14 at 10:04am UTC, wrote Many thank you Judy I also understand those disadvantaged by poor English...

Hoang Hai: on 5/23/14 at 9:57am UTC, wrote Dear Ajay That is you was understand right with the intention that I want...

Judy Nabb: on 5/22/14 at 6:57am UTC, wrote Hai, I found your essay rather a struggle to read but I'm glad I...

Anonymous: on 5/21/14 at 1:04am UTC, wrote Dear Hoang cao Hai, A partial explanation of how I view your theory. It is...

RECENT FORUM POSTS

Lorraine Ford: "Georgina, I have replied below." in Measuring Free Will: Ian...

Lorraine Ford: "Georgina, What you do about the ants is up to you. The issue is whether..." in Measuring Free Will: Ian...

amy jones: "Google Pay provides its customers with a wide range of Google Pay Customer..." in Cosmic Dawn, Parallel...

Georgina Woodward: "Newton's space and time permit grandfather type paradox and time reversal...." in Bonus Koan: Distant...

Joe Fisher: "Dear Dr. Kuhn, Today’s Closer To Truth Facebook page contained this..." in First Things First: The...

Robert McEachern: "The Tegmark Paradox: "Tegmark asks whether physicists posses skills that..." in Building an AI physicist:...

Georgina Woodward: "The filled space is not space-time as that's the space 'inhabited' by..." in Bonus Koan: Distant...

Eckard Blumschein: "Notions like bottom and top belong to particular models. Ellis is certainly..." in Downward causation:...

RECENT ARTICLES
click titles to read articles

First Things First: The Physics of Causality
Why do we remember the past and not the future? Untangling the connections between cause and effect, choice, and entropy.

Can Time Be Saved From Physics?
Philosophers, physicists and neuroscientists discuss how our sense of time’s flow might arise through our interactions with external stimuli—despite suggestions from Einstein's relativity that our perception of the passage of time is an illusion.

Thermo-Demonics
A devilish new framework of thermodynamics that focuses on how we observe information could help illuminate our understanding of probability and rewrite quantum theory.

Gravity's Residue
An unusual approach to unifying the laws of physics could solve Hawking's black-hole information paradox—and its predicted gravitational "memory effect" could be picked up by LIGO.

Could Mind Forge the Universe?
Objective reality, and the laws of physics themselves, emerge from our observations, according to a new framework that turns what we think of as fundamental on its head.

FQXi FORUM
August 22, 2019

CATEGORY: How Should Humanity Steer the Future? Essay Contest (2014) [back]
TOPIC: THE MANDATORY REQUIRED AND OVERALL SOLUTION FOR FUTURE by Hoang cao Hai [refresh]
Bookmark and Share
Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Author Hoang cao Hai wrote on Apr. 21, 2014 @ 11:28 GMT
Essay Abstract

With the current population , certainly would have about several billion of the future planned very different . However, certainly will them have the same common point - according to the principle of Absolute Theory 2011 - and that will be a mandatory task for any future plans of Humanity . The most important issue that we need to address is : How to reconcile disagreements and contradictions between the various personal purposes in few billions of such private ambitions. Based on the new thesis for Physics and Cosmology from my Absolute 2011 Theory , I would like to present an overall solution for the above problem to all to contemplate .

Author Bio

• Hải.CaoHoàng born in 1971 at Hanoi , Vietnam • is the author of Absolute Theory in 2011 with the title : the Truth surely must be Absolute ! And that is also proposed of Hoàngcao Hải as a solution for a final theory of everything.

Download Essay PDF File

Bookmark and Share

Author Hoang cao Hai wrote on Apr. 21, 2014 @ 17:40 GMT
Nice to meet you

1 . Although will be I can not agree with your point in this thread , but will always evaluate passion and your enthusiasm to the contest by 10 points .

2 . Wish to receive feedback from you , because : the theory and measures used in my essay is based on the Absolute theory 2011 of me - a new theory have a lot of other especially with current scientific opinion - would be surely have many theories and different conclusions , even in opposition to what is acceptable and widespread today.

Wish you the best - Hải.CaoHoàng

Bookmark and Share

Author Hoang cao Hai replied on Sep. 14, 2017 @ 11:53 GMT
With my Absolute Theory 2011 - I have told more about this in : My unusual special story : Discover the Truth.

https://www.amazon.com/Discover-Truth-especially-Extra
ordinary-Autobiography-ebook/dp/B0754JJPVT/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF
8&qid=1504091772&sr=8-1&keywords=discover+the+truth+of+h%E1%
BA%A3i.caoho%C3%A0ng

Bookmark and Share

Georgina Woodward wrote on Apr. 22, 2014 @ 01:25 GMT
Hi Hải.CaoHoàng,

thank you for sharing your opinions. Unfortunately the standard of the English language did not make it easy to read or clearly understand. It seems to me that you are saying man will continue to be man both good and bad and nature should be our guide. I'm sorry if that is completely wrong I did try to follow what you were saying.

Bookmark and Share
report post as inappropriate

Author Hoang cao Hai replied on Apr. 22, 2014 @ 01:56 GMT
Thank you Georgina

We wish you sympathize with my English skills.

The idea for my essay is that although we want to have full of good things - according to our views - but do not try to eliminate what we do not like. Because, according to natural law: that is not eternal is - so, the solution would be: segregated to ensure freedom of choice and avoid the risk of unnecessary destruction.

Wishing you happiness always - Hải.CaoHoàng

Bookmark and Share

Domenico Oricchio wrote on Apr. 22, 2014 @ 13:17 GMT
Thank you for your vote, I am sure that also others deserve your vote: there is a great part that express great ideas.

I hope that you like this contest of ideas.

Bookmark and Share

Author Hoang cao Hai replied on Apr. 30, 2014 @ 15:50 GMT
Dear Domenico Oricchio

I always appreciate the attention to general problems of any people and would love to bring joy to people.

Hải.CaoHoàng

Bookmark and Share

Anselm Smidt wrote on Apr. 22, 2014 @ 15:44 GMT
Die Art und Weise der Natur ist nicht nur, was wir wählen, um zu sehen.

Bookmark and Share

Author Hoang cao Hai replied on Apr. 23, 2014 @ 05:16 GMT
Dear Anselm Smidt

Human beings are a product of nature, all that is man-made as well - the problem is : what is Nature's recipe ?

Very happy to receive your comments - Hải.CaoHoàng

Bookmark and Share

Vladimir F. Tamari wrote on Apr. 23, 2014 @ 13:09 GMT
Hello Hải.CaoHoàng

Like Georgina I tried my best to understand your thoughts and ideas - and you present a number of them. You seem to have a strong hope or will that humanity should transcend its suffering and problems survive. Your gedungexperiments are rather ambitious: a habitat outside the solar system? Hmmm - another is the intriguing formula you give relating the number of human beings and the time they existed to the speed of light. Another is a sort of religious faith both in God (a Western Christian God?) and a reverence for the way of Nature. Then there is your concept of the Absolute.

I wish you luck - we are all human beings and need a good common future.

Vladimir

Bookmark and Share

Author Hoang cao Hai replied on Apr. 29, 2014 @ 14:50 GMT
Dear Vladimir

The vaguely formula that is only like a little relaxation for fun , my purpose is: any problems also can be must handled - will that is: the final theory of everything.

Many thanks - Hải.CaoHoàng

Bookmark and Share

Joe Fisher wrote on Apr. 23, 2014 @ 16:29 GMT
Dear Hoang cao Hai,

I thought that your essay was exceptionally well written and I do hope that it does well in the competition.

Regards,

Joe Fisher

Bookmark and Share

Author Hoang cao Hai replied on Apr. 29, 2014 @ 14:40 GMT
Dear author Joe Fisher

I was always very understanding and cherish you.

All the Best - Hải.CaoHoàng

Bookmark and Share

Vladimir Rogozhin wrote on Apr. 25, 2014 @ 18:43 GMT
Dear Hai CaoHoàng,

After reading your essay, I immediately remembered the wonderful words of Henry David Thoreau:

It is by a mathematical point only that we are wise,

as the sailor or the fugitive slave keeps the polestar in his eye;

but that is sufficient guidance for all our life.

We may not arrive at our port within a calculable period,

but we would preserve the true course

I think, what do you steer your "ship" in the right direction, the North Star, to "grab" point, its structure, and thus to "grab" the structure of space. The main thing is not to lose hope...

I wish you good luck!

All the Best,

Vladimir

Bookmark and Share

Author Hoang cao Hai replied on Apr. 29, 2014 @ 14:36 GMT
Dear author Vladimir Rogozhin

It is fun to read your poetry in the context of competitions like this.

Many thanks your . Hải.CaoHoàng

Bookmark and Share

Cristinel Stoica wrote on Apr. 28, 2014 @ 07:17 GMT
Dear Hải.CaoHoàng,

I think it would be great if someday we will be able to develop "the space-time mission". I see this possibility very distant at this time, and I hope no catastrophe will force people to build a space ark to survive, as often happened in sci-fi. I also think it is very expensive, and at this point one could use these resources to take more care of our natural spacecraft - the Earth, and its crew. But I like to dream of a future like in Star Trek. Very interesting essay.

Best regards,

Cristi

Bookmark and Share

Author Hoang cao Hai replied on Apr. 29, 2014 @ 14:32 GMT
Dear Author Cristinel Stoica

Whether it's "space ark" it is also aimed at: expanding the space and prolong the time for life of humanity, so: is also considered "the space-time mission" .

Many thanks for your comments. Hải.CaoHoàng

Bookmark and Share

Chidi Idika wrote on Apr. 29, 2014 @ 10:39 GMT
Dear Hai,

I see that you make two prescriptions, (1.)a general and (2.) a specific.

The specific is that of relocating in “space-time” because to outive the sun, for instance, one must be ABLE to live on resources outside of the sun.

You say: “if we want going to be the future , the most essential is we must be still alive - and if you want to have more opportunities ( or time ) to live then the most important thing is we have to rely on much more Spaces of various regions in the Universe .”

This is because in “about 3.5 billion years the Sun will not be shining (Based on very optimistic forecasts”

The general option you give is that: To get absolute success, we must follow the model of Nature, and to follow the way of nature we must find out the True nature of things.

You say:

“it can be said as a formula :

To get absolute success, let to follow the way of Nature

To get future like the desired , absolute must find out the Truth.”

I quite agree with you. But one problem you bring out is:

"How can mankind get sociable in the future ?" because we "may also cancel each other out".

And then you talk about how a garden has BOTH weeds and flowers producing toxins and nectar alike. So I ask in simple words, do you have a STARTING PLAN by which we may co-habit the weeds and flowers of humanity?

Best,

Chidi

Bookmark and Share

Author Hoang cao Hai replied on Apr. 29, 2014 @ 14:23 GMT
Dear Chidi Idika

Many thanks for your thoughtfulness.

Perhaps it is due to "language problem", the solution to the problem "fragrant flowers and weeds" as well as similar problems I have is: "divide according Selection" - which means: segregated by type - as is the self-selection - to ensure fairness and avoid harming each other.

Hải.CaoHoàng

Bookmark and Share

Peter Jackson wrote on Apr. 29, 2014 @ 14:55 GMT
Dear Hải.CaoHoàng

Your English is slowly improving so points coming across a little better, but some way to go!

I absolutely agree with absolute time, and why not absolute success? Your finishing lines showed some good wisdom;

"To get absolute success, let to follow the way of Nature"

"To get future like the desired , absolute must find out the Truth."

I agree exposing the fundamental truth is the only guarantee of a long term future. Well done. The only other point is that I think your own definition of 'absolute' against non-absolute would be helpful. Then more specific examples.

Best of luck.

Peter

Bookmark and Share

Author Hoang cao Hai replied on Apr. 30, 2014 @ 16:04 GMT
Dear Uncle Peter

The definition of absolute as in the encyclopedia, there are also examples at:

http://absulutely.wordpress.com

Thank you very much - Hải.CaoHoàng

Bookmark and Share

Chidi Idika wrote on May. 2, 2014 @ 00:13 GMT
Dear Hai,

When you do have the time I'll appreciate to have your comment on this essay . Want to know how much google interpreter will let you. Besides, what do you mean by "segregated by type"? What comes to my mind is some kind of racial, economic or eugenic apartheid!

Best,

Chidi

Bookmark and Share

Author Hoang cao Hai replied on May. 2, 2014 @ 22:27 GMT
Dear Chidi

It is true that due to the "automatic" type of my English proficiency make people feel difficult to understand, "the separation by type" that I mentioned in my article simply only means: Cats living with cats and living mice with mice , if want become as the cat or the mouse, that is depending on your choice.

Sorry because too busy should not come as earlier with your essay - Hải.CaoHoàng

Bookmark and Share

Chidi Idika replied on May. 3, 2014 @ 00:56 GMT
Dear Hai,

You are always interesting. Of course the mouse (prey) will always want to become the cat (predator)! And thank you. Also for reading my essay and commenting.

All the best(your passion deserves it),

Chidi

Bookmark and Share

Author Hoang cao Hai replied on May. 5, 2014 @ 01:54 GMT
Dear Chidi

Without a mouse, the cat would have to eat each other, and vice versa: if have not cat, the mice also to kill off each other to have feed .

Not only that, there are other options : you will choose be as the bullshit cat or a mouse respected ?

Hải.CaoHoàng

Bookmark and Share

Christian Corda wrote on May. 5, 2014 @ 09:17 GMT
Dear Hoang cao Hai ,

I have just read your nice Essay. Here are my comments/ questions:

1) Has your idea that "each of the Limit will constitute one of the Physical Status" any connection of the various potential quantum mechanical states and the collapse of the wave function?

2) Also your statement that "Physical Status is completely dependent on the environment that contains it" is similar to quantum mechanics ideas.

3) I guess that your idea of Space - Time is different from the relativistic one.

4) Why the speed of light enters in your formula to calculate hw many problems of Human beings future?

5) I am not sure that expanding space and prolonging the life time is a common problem for all forms of the life because I think that humans could be the sole form of the like who know they must dead.

6) I like your final formula that "To get absolute success, let to follow the way of Nature. To get future like the desired , absolute must find out the Truth."

I had fun with your Essay. Thus, I am going to give you a high score and I wish you best luck in the Contest.

Cheers, Ch.

Bookmark and Share

Author Hoang cao Hai replied on May. 7, 2014 @ 04:15 GMT
Dear Author Christian Corda

As answer to Vladimir F. Tamari for the formula Pr just to entertain for you, i am taken into the constant c (speed of light) in order to satisfy those who are favorites the mathematical equations vague , has no solution , can not calculated and even absurd that we still uncommon to see.

Thanks for your thoughtful comments - Hải.CaoHoàng

Bookmark and Share

Robert de Neufville wrote on May. 8, 2014 @ 04:31 GMT
I really admire how ambitious your ideas are. I completely agree—and argue in my own essay—that the essential thing is for us survive. I also agree that eventually we will have move off the planet and into space. But your English is difficult for me to follow—and your ideas very abstract—so I'm not sure I was able to understand exactly what it is you propose. Best of luck to you in the contest.

Robert de Neufville

Bookmark and Share

Author Hoang cao Hai replied on May. 8, 2014 @ 15:22 GMT
Dear Robert de Neufville

It's nice to meet people with similar views.

Why do you think that my solution is abstraction?

My absolute principle means: will must be the most specific and the most detailed.

Maybe our Earth was created by chance , but the by chance that certainly absolutely must be one certain sequence, and exactly that is an absolute recipe for us to build all types of the habitat for humanity in universe.

Can you have the absolute solution than ?

Once again with happy of the sympathetic when to meet you.

Hải.CaoHoàng

Bookmark and Share

Robert de Neufville replied on May. 9, 2014 @ 05:20 GMT
It is always nice to meet people who care about the same things. It certainly may be that the Earth's particular history determines our best possible course. What I meant—and I apologize if I failed understand what you were saying—was that I didn't get from your essay what exactly those details were. In any case, it's a pleasure talking with you. Best of luck!

Robert

Bookmark and Share

Author Hoang cao Hai replied on May. 12, 2014 @ 01:05 GMT
Robert

Maybe it's just be the perception heterogeneous languages​​.

Bookmark and Share

Michael Allan wrote on May. 9, 2014 @ 01:33 GMT
Hello again, Hai. Have you an original Vietnamese copy of your essay, one that you could easily share? I'd like to try some different translators on it. - Mike

Bookmark and Share

Author Hoang cao Hai replied on May. 12, 2014 @ 01:15 GMT
Dear Mike

I am very pleased with your suggestion and would be very grateful if you give me another translation to recognize the shortcomings that I have made.

attachments: NHIM_V_BT_BUC_V_GII_PHP_TNG_TH_CHO_TNG_LAI.pdf

Bookmark and Share

Michael Allan replied on May. 14, 2014 @ 03:58 GMT
Thanks Hai, Unfortunately I didn't succeed. Here's a text version of your original in Vietnamese (hai.txt) and a Google translation (hai-en.txt). But it's no better than your translation, and worse in many places.

I'll continue to follow the comments here. Maybe someone else can obtain a better translation. - Mike

Bookmark and Share

Author Hoang cao Hai replied on May. 20, 2014 @ 02:47 GMT
Thank you very much , Mike

Bookmark and Share

Author Hoang cao Hai wrote on May. 12, 2014 @ 02:17 GMT
Dear to all of author

Apparently there was a problem with the rating system should be recently I can not used the evaluation system.

I have reported to the administrators and hope it will soon be overcome.

Hải.CaoHoàng

Bookmark and Share

Author Hoang cao Hai wrote on May. 14, 2014 @ 01:59 GMT
Dear to all of author

Incidents in my evaluation had to be overcome, I will continue to cheer for your passion.

Hải.CaoHoàng

Bookmark and Share

James A Putnam wrote on May. 14, 2014 @ 19:42 GMT
Dear Hoang cao Hai,

I have read your essay three times. I like it. I understand it. I will return and write a message that I hope will explain your essay to others. You have expressed your ideas well, but, the translation process is not working well.

James Putnam

Bookmark and Share

Anonymous replied on May. 21, 2014 @ 01:04 GMT
Dear Hoang cao Hai,

A partial explanation of how I view your theory. It is intended that you will correct it and further discuss your theory:

There will be a time when we must be gone from this solar system. Your theory proposes that there are certain steps that must be taken if we are to exist past the time of the death of our solar system. We are adapted to survive within the solar system for now. The solar system is our share of space. Beyond the solar system, the physical conditions are unsuitable for us to enter safely. We cannot hope to adjust to outer space by means of evolution. We must develop the technology that will enable us to safely venture out into deep space. We must succeed in this effort in order for humanity to live indefinitely.

Humanity shares a common evolutionary development within the same shared environment. For this reason we can know that we share common innate ideas. These ideas are the kind that unite us. We must rid our selves of the added on ideas that divide us. Even after this improvement, our cooperation will probably remain fragile. It is hoped that our recognition that our individual survival depends upon our collective survival, will allow us to focus the full power of humanity for survival.

I think your formula is meant to recognize that all of he activity which humanity has engaged in for all time has given us many problems to be solved. The solution requires recognizing how consistent our views naturally are. Our hope for survival depends upon our unique level of intelligence. We are intelligent enough to adopt a shared view for steering the future. Then we can begin the task of venturing outward into space with reason to trust that we will succeed. We will remain individuals with individual perspectives, but, will have the same guiding purpose of working together to survive.

James Putnam

Bookmark and Share

Anonymous wrote on May. 15, 2014 @ 04:12 GMT
Dear Hải.CaoHoàng,

I greatly appreciated your attempt to create a theory of the Absolute. It is a matter of respect.

Regards,

Murat Asgatovich Gaisin

Bookmark and Share

Author Hoang cao Hai replied on May. 19, 2014 @ 01:03 GMT
Sincere thanks James Putnam and Murat Asgatovich Gaisin , hopefully that we will have more conditions to the exchange outside the framework of this competition.

Bookmark and Share

Ryoji Furui wrote on May. 19, 2014 @ 23:50 GMT
Dear Hoangcao Hai,

"the lifespan of each of the Physical Status (in addition to the ability itself ) is completely dependent on the environment that contains it - whether the Earth or the solar system also likewise."

i still remember nearly 20years ago, when i imagined the universe in my head and thought about the lifespans of its various contents, i had an idea "time is energy". i thought the more macroscopic objects are the more statical and those are formed by gravitational waves. and within few years, i made a first equation E=R/f (at that time, wave oscillation image was rather in 4d and 2d oscillation image was coming several years later). it was the beginning of my physics explore. your statement above reminds me this.

Thank you,

Ryoji

Bookmark and Share

Author Hoang cao Hai replied on May. 20, 2014 @ 02:40 GMT
Thank you Ryoji

Glad to know you're happy about it - when I have time I will discuss more with you.

Hải.CaoHoàng

Bookmark and Share

Ajay Bhatla wrote on May. 20, 2014 @ 16:44 GMT
Hoangcao,

Finally got to your essay.

Please let me know if my understanding of your essay is correct. What you seem to be saying is:

- Any and every human action to steer the future must have some "basic" or "mandatory required" or "suitable for all kinds of environments" components.

- These components are: "we must still be alive". "Have more opportunities" and "build a model society"

- Every action must be based upon "Natural Remedies"

- There will be so many conflicting opinions, in opposition to each other ..."

If the above is right, you and I are thinking of the same approach to steer the future. In my essay (here) I say:

- Happiness is different for everyone

- All our actions must be rooted in knowledge we have about how Nature works

- We must make this knowledge available to everyone.

Please read my essay and let me know if we are, in fact, saying very much the same thing.

-- Ajay

Bookmark and Share

Author Hoang cao Hai replied on May. 23, 2014 @ 09:57 GMT
Dear Ajay

That is you was understand right with the intention that I want to mention, I will soon come to with your essay.

Many thanks - Hải.CaoHoàng

Bookmark and Share

Ajay Bhatla replied on May. 23, 2014 @ 14:56 GMT
Hải.CaoHoàng,

Very good to know that I am understanding your essay correctly and that we are on the same page.

Any other essays that share these views? I have only read about a third so far.

-- Ajay

Bookmark and Share

Judy Nabb wrote on May. 22, 2014 @ 06:57 GMT
Hai,

I found your essay rather a struggle to read but I'm glad I persisted. fundamental truth is all that really matters to help us steer the right way. In an uncertain universe the idea of an absolute is very interesting. I don't feel I can mark you down at all for language as you have to write in a foreign language, so I'm pleased to be able mark it highly. But do work on your English. As a series editor I know that journals are less tolerant.

Judy

Bookmark and Share

Author Hoang cao Hai replied on May. 23, 2014 @ 10:04 GMT
Many thank you Judy

I also understand those disadvantaged by poor English language skills and will try to improve it - but still very fun when you can understand my idea.

Hải.CaoHoàng

Bookmark and Share

Lorraine Ford wrote on Jun. 6, 2014 @ 02:15 GMT
Dear Hai.CaoHoang,

This is my understanding of what you are saying:

In the far future, we can use the same natural principles that were used to create the Earth to create an artificial environment for ourselves outside the Earth. In the meanwhile, though we have "divergence in thinking", we need to work together. In fact we all have absolute common values. We have to strive for and "we will have to build a model society" that has room for all sorts of diversity, "not only fragrant Flowers but also with Weeds".

I think this is a very reasonable point of view.

Best Wishes,

Lorraine

Bookmark and Share

Author Hoang cao Hai wrote on Jun. 25, 2014 @ 11:24 GMT
Thank you,Lorraine Ford

and to convenient for you as well as all of other on comment to me , please post an introduction about my Absolute theory for you be easy when reference:

THE ABSOLUTE THEORY

The specific and detailed draft for theory of everything

1. Criteria:...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Please enter your e-mail address:
Note: Joining the FQXi mailing list does not give you a login account or constitute membership in the organization.