Search FQXi

If you are aware of an interesting new academic paper (that has been published in a peer-reviewed journal or has appeared on the arXiv), a conference talk (at an official professional scientific meeting), an external blog post (by a professional scientist) or a news item (in the mainstream news media), which you think might make an interesting topic for an FQXi blog post, then please contact us at forums@fqxi.org with a link to the original source and a sentence about why you think that the work is worthy of discussion. Please note that we receive many such suggestions and while we endeavour to respond to them, we may not be able to reply to all suggestions.

Please also note that we do not accept unsolicited posts and we cannot review, or open new threads for, unsolicited articles or papers. Requests to review or post such materials will not be answered. If you have your own novel physics theory or model, which you would like to post for further discussion among then FQXi community, then please add them directly to the "Alternative Models of Reality" thread, or to the "Alternative Models of Cosmology" thread. Thank you.

Contests Home

Previous Contests

What Is “Fundamental”
October 28, 2017 to January 22, 2018
Sponsored by the Fetzer Franklin Fund and The Peter & Patricia Gruber Foundation
read/discusswinners

Wandering Towards a Goal
How can mindless mathematical laws give rise to aims and intention?
December 2, 2016 to March 3, 2017
Contest Partner: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Fund.
read/discusswinners

Trick or Truth: The Mysterious Connection Between Physics and Mathematics
Contest Partners: Nanotronics Imaging, The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, and The John Templeton Foundation
Media Partner: Scientific American

read/discusswinners

How Should Humanity Steer the Future?
January 9, 2014 - August 31, 2014
Contest Partners: Jaan Tallinn, The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, The John Templeton Foundation, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

It From Bit or Bit From It
March 25 - June 28, 2013
Contest Partners: The Gruber Foundation, J. Templeton Foundation, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

Questioning the Foundations
Which of Our Basic Physical Assumptions Are Wrong?
May 24 - August 31, 2012
Contest Partners: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, SubMeta, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

Is Reality Digital or Analog?
November 2010 - February 2011
Contest Partners: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

What's Ultimately Possible in Physics?
May - October 2009
Contest Partners: Astrid and Bruce McWilliams
read/discusswinners

The Nature of Time
August - December 2008
read/discusswinners

Forum Home
Introduction
Terms of Use

Order posts by:
 chronological order
 most recent first

Posts by the author are highlighted in orange; posts by FQXi Members are highlighted in blue.

By using the FQXi Forum, you acknowledge reading and agree to abide by the Terms of Use

RSS feed | RSS help
RECENT POSTS IN THIS TOPIC

KoGuan Leo: on 8/9/13 at 7:46am UTC, wrote To esteemed judges, community and public: Following the wise advises from...

Jonathan Dickau: on 8/8/13 at 4:32am UTC, wrote Hello again Leo KoGuan. It was my pleasure to be in this contest with you....

KoGuan Leo: on 8/8/13 at 2:56am UTC, wrote I repost my comment here. Dear Elliot McGucken, Yes you are a hero in...

Paul Borrill: on 8/7/13 at 21:26pm UTC, wrote Dear Leo, I have now finished reviewing all 180 essays for the contest...

Richard Shand: on 8/7/13 at 3:32am UTC, wrote Leo, Thank you for a fresh way of seeing physics. Your poetic essay has...

KoGuan Leo: on 8/7/13 at 3:14am UTC, wrote Dear Manuel, Thanks for the boost, I do need it. However, unfortunately...

KoGuan Leo: on 8/6/13 at 2:50am UTC, wrote To esteemed judges, community, public and Brian L Ji who asked "what is...

KoGuan Leo: on 8/6/13 at 2:17am UTC, wrote To esteemed judges, community and public: KQID Operating System (OP)...

RECENT FORUM POSTS

Jorma Seppaenen: "I find this very interesting topic. I am just a amateur enthusiast of..." in Why Time Might Not Be an...

Michael Jordan: "Excellent site. Plenty of helpful information here. I am sending it to some..." in Review of "Foundations of...

Anonymous: "Excellent site. Plenty of helpful information here. I am sending it to some..." in Constructing a Theory of...

Joe Fisher: "Dear Dr. Kuhn, Today’s Closer To Truth Facebook page contained this..." in Can Time Be Saved From...

Hanvi jobs: "Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this..." in Can Time Be Saved From...

Robert McEachern: ""all experiments have pointed towards this and there is no way to avoid..." in Review of "Foundations of...

James Putnam: "Light bends because it is accelerating. It accelerates toward an object..." in Black Hole Photographed...

Georgina Woodward: "Steve, Lorraine is writing about a simpler "knowing " rather than the..." in The Nature of Time

RECENT ARTICLES
click titles to read articles

Can Time Be Saved From Physics?
Philosophers, physicists and neuroscientists discuss how our sense of time’s flow might arise through our interactions with external stimuli—despite suggestions from Einstein's relativity that our perception of the passage of time is an illusion.

Thermo-Demonics
A devilish new framework of thermodynamics that focuses on how we observe information could help illuminate our understanding of probability and rewrite quantum theory.

Gravity's Residue
An unusual approach to unifying the laws of physics could solve Hawking's black-hole information paradox—and its predicted gravitational "memory effect" could be picked up by LIGO.

Could Mind Forge the Universe?
Objective reality, and the laws of physics themselves, emerge from our observations, according to a new framework that turns what we think of as fundamental on its head.

Dissolving Quantum Paradoxes
The impossibility of building a perfect clock could help explain away microscale weirdness.

FQXi FORUM
May 24, 2019

CATEGORY: It From Bit or Bit From It? Essay Contest (2013) [back]
TOPIC: Child of Qbit in time by KoGuan Leo [refresh]
Bookmark and Share
Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Author KoGuan Leo wrote on Jul. 5, 2013 @ 15:57 GMT
Essay Abstract

Blood and tears of Wang Yangming's red pearls, I sing and praise Xuan Yuan's Da Tong. The Giving first Taking later is the KoGuan Quantum InfoDynamics (KQID) DAO-LOVE Principle of Creation and Distribution of Existence. From it comes KQID Ouroboros Equations of Creation and Distribution that produces and reproduces Existence: Ξ00☷ = ψτ(iLx,y,z, Lm) = KbΘln2 = hf = pc + mc^2 = p^2/2m + U(iLx,y,z) = 4πGρ- Kqid(ΑΘ-ΘS)gμν = (8πG/c^4)Tμν - Kqid(ΑΘ-ΘS)gμν = Τμν = E = A + S ⊆ T. The KQID story begins when our Ancestor FAPAMA Father and Mother Qbit emerges from Non-existence. They fall in love. Naturally and fortunately, as the Diagram 1 shows they have been observing, singing, dancing and exchanging their qbits with one another ever since every absolute digital time T ≤ 10^-1000 seconds. As a result, the wave function Ψ of Existence(Qbit) collapses and Existence exists including us as the Children of Qbit, Tianming Ren, our God/s and Multiverse. When they are not observing, singing, dancing and exchanging information, they are in quantum superposition (00) every absolute Digital time T ≤ 10^-1000 seconds.

Author Bio

Leo KoGuan is the Founder and Chairman of SHI International, about US$ 5 billion this year. KoGuan Law School, named after him ranked 3rd in China, Visiting Professor of PKU and Tsinghua; Honorary Trustees of Shanghai Jiao Tong, PKU, Tsinghua and Fudan. Since four year old, he has questioned what, how and why Existence and his mission is to answer these questions, and create and distribute a new Operating System that produces and reproduces Xuan Yuan's Da Tong for everyone, alien, cyborg and robot to have free education, free health care and free material wealth.

Download Essay PDF File

Bookmark and Share

Manuel S Morales wrote on Jul. 7, 2013 @ 21:20 GMT
KoGuan,

I have sent an email requesting that FQXi extend to those of you who had their essay posted on July 5, 2013, be allowed additional days to compensate for the days of not being able to rate these essays.

My experience in conducting the online Tempt Destiny (TD) experiment from 2000 to 2012 gave me an understanding of the complexities involved in administrating an online...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share
report post as inappropriate

Author KoGuan Leo replied on Jul. 10, 2013 @ 04:52 GMT
Dear Manuel, I do agree with you that there are so many outstanding essays that our community need extra time to review and rank each essay carefully to its proper due respect that each author in his/her own way had put up so much time, energy and heart to it, so that collectively we shall find good solutions for our collective challenges as we all know that is the challenge of the survival of our species..

Bookmark and Share

Author KoGuan Leo wrote on Jul. 10, 2013 @ 04:17 GMT
My Apology, I made few typos and some corrections below: Please let me know what you think and please make comments. I know I am making outlandish sounding statements like in paraphrasing Pythagoras: "All things are one Qbit" within "one singularity Qbit Multiverse." However, as my bio shows that I am a realist that I believe there is really something out there independent of us, because KQID...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Vladimir Rogozhin wrote on Jul. 10, 2013 @ 08:57 GMT
Hello Leo KoGuan,

I read with interest your essay. Even the name of the essay is deeper meanings "Child of Qbit in time” and says that you have lateral thinking and unconventional ideas. And it is very important for the exit from the crisis of physics. Einstein and Wheeler left physicists good precepts: "At the present time, a physicist has to deal with philosophic problems to a much greater extent than physicists of the previous generations had to deal with " and " Philosophy is too important to be left to the philosophers ". Traditional knowledge and philosophy should also be included when searching the main reason underlying the essential sign systems - Physics and Mathematics. In my previous essay contest FQXi 2012 I have used in the construction of the generating structure of the absolute idea of the "magic matrix Lo Shu" (Chinese Simplified. 洛 书, exercise. 洛 书, pinyin: luò shū) «magic square is a 3 × 3". It is the "magic square" and ideas Bourbaki about generating structures («les structures meres») give access to the absolute generating structure. See my essay, and then I'll put a fair rating.

Good luck and respect,

Vladimir

Bookmark and Share

Author KoGuan Leo replied on Jul. 10, 2013 @ 23:42 GMT
Dear Vlad,

you wrote in your FQIX Essay 2012: "Three symmetrically centered Proto Eidos are represented in the simplest geometric object – the Enneagram. Enneagram as a basic cultural symbol is a representant of the ancient Chinese “magic matrix of Lo-Shu”, “3x3 Matrix”. Plato called the Space just “a place for all nascent” – “Matrix”."

I have similar idea and I called it KQID which is similar to Wilczek's Grid idea. In my scheme it is acting like an "ether booster" that is consistent with the famous M&M experiment, not "ether drag" concept that was falsified by that experiment, and this KQID is our Ancestor FAPAMA Qbit which is Planck's "matrix of all matter" and is the "infinite being" with infinite memory so that it does not need to delete even a single bit to measure a new observation, so that it does not generate Landauer's heat or entropy or ΔS = 0. Thus Szillard's engine and Bennett hypothesis can be avoided and ΔS or ΔLogos, as you put it or Δqbit = 0 can be created and distributed WITHOUT cost to our Multiverse and to this "infinite being" as the Qbit. I believe I found the solution how our Existence was created and distributed out of Non-Existence without cost to itself and everything else. It is Guth's "ultimate free lunch" and it is Gelmann's dictum with KQID twist that Existence must exist following KQID Third Law of Multiverse A= E-S ⊆ T. Hope to get your feedback as we here in this forum are the seekers of the truth.

Bookmark and Share

Author KoGuan Leo replied on Jul. 10, 2013 @ 23:49 GMT
Sorry, The symbols were automatically deleted by the system, it should be KQID's SEA or Singularity A=E-S⊆T.

Bookmark and Share

Vladimir Rogozhin wrote on Jul. 11, 2013 @ 08:32 GMT
Hello Leo,

Yes, you're absolutely right. The search for truth, the foundation of knowledge necessary to use all sources of knowledge of the exoteric and esoteric knowledge, scientific and traditional knowledge. Truth is, it is one for all - physicists and lyriсists. Well said Alexander Zenkin in the article "Science counterrevolution in mathematics", "truth should be drawn and presented to an unlimited number of viewers." We need to look for the most remote deep meanings and present them in a single image. The concept of "matrix" very heuristic. Plus the concept of a "vector". They make it possible to use the ideas of Plato, Cusa, Descartes, Kant, Hegel, Husserl, Bourbaki sought to build a "general framework structure", where there is space and a deep understanding of matter, energy and information. But it is important at the same time to a single model of the world, for physicists and lyriсists ( lyriсists in the world - 99%) was "clear even the cleaning woman" (M. Born).

With best regards, Vladimir

Bookmark and Share

Jonathan J. Dickau wrote on Jul. 11, 2013 @ 20:31 GMT
Your essay is intriguing Leo,

As a student of the Tao, and somewhat of Chinese culture, I come away with some valuable insights that might be lost to others. Given your curious blend of symbols from Math, Mythology, and Mysticism, it is difficult to tell sometimes what your true or implied meaning might be, though. I'm honestly not sure if some portions make sense. So I remain uncertain how to regard your essay, at this point, and I must give it at least one more reading - to know where I stand. On the point of Higher Education being available for all; we are in total and honorable agreement, and I think people should not be limited by circumstance, in how far they choose to go with their education.

There are at least a few other entries in this contest, presenting views that are largely in agreement with points raised in your essay. I would recommend the essay of Tom Ray on the I Ching and Quantum Computing, the paper of Cristi Stoica on the Tao of It and Bit, and to humbly suggest you check out my essay. In researching the broader connections of some of the material you present, I would recommend this paper by Tony Smith, which traces the ancient cultural migrations of higher mathematics, that I think will also be of interest.

Of course; I wish you the best of luck in this contest, especially in the area of networking with the bright and talented people on these forums.

Have Fun!

Jonathan

Bookmark and Share

Author KoGuan Leo replied on Jul. 12, 2013 @ 00:01 GMT
Hi Jonathan, Thanks for your kind advice; I read and reviewed your outstanding essay already. Pertaining to your Descartes' doubts: "Given your curious blend of symbols from Math, Mythology, and Mysticism, it is difficult to tell sometimes what your true or implied meaning might be, though. I'm honestly not sure if some portions make sense", I will try to explain to you and others. We are living...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Jonathan J. Dickau replied on Jul. 12, 2013 @ 00:23 GMT
Thank you Sir!

Your detailed explanation is helpful to capture the deeper meaning. Of course; there is always a lot to leave out, with the space limitations in a contest like this one. I am glad there is a fuller explanation possible, and that you have given thought to the underlying fabric of which the threads you weave are a part.

Indeed; the river flows while we are stepping in, so it is barely possible to enter the same river once. As you are arriving; the water where you are standing has already moved on, so our time is fleeting. My gratitude that you took the time to share more details here with me.

All the Best,

Jonathan

Bookmark and Share

Brian L Ji wrote on Jul. 12, 2013 @ 03:58 GMT
Dear KoGuan,

What a great essay!

I especially like the way that you presented KQID theory here with interesting references to both the ancient Chinese and modern western ideas and symbols. It reminded me of the particularly classic style of John Wheeler himself in his lectures that I attended a long time ago. With great pleasure and amazement, Wheeler had always presented new ideas while pointing to their deep roots in Chinese civilization at ancient times.

As discussed in my essay, I am looking for fundamental breakthroughs occurring at the boundary of physics and information science. Your “Giving first Taking later” could be a principle for both fields. SSME (IBM term for Service Science, Management, Engineering) or simply Services Science is playing an inspiring role in today’s new era of collaborative innovation in this very inter-connected world.

Best wishes,

Brian

PS. Could you please provide a bit more reference or a web link to Xuan Yuan’s Da Tong? What is the concept? I somehow could not get Google to find it.

Bookmark and Share

Author KoGuan Leo replied on Jul. 13, 2013 @ 03:10 GMT
Dear Brian, I created the term Xuan Yuan's Da Tong in my speeches based on the greatest discovery of the Yellow Emperor's Four Cannons buried in 168 B.C in Mawangdui near Changsha in 1973. The Grand Historian Sima Qian reportedly around 100 B.C that Xuan Yuan (the Yellow Emperor) text was lost already and he could not find it anywhere. Thus for more than two thousand years Chinese scholars did...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Brian L Ji replied on Jul. 14, 2013 @ 01:28 GMT
Dear Leo KoGuan,

I am really interested in reading your article about Xuan Yuan and Da Tong. I would appreciate it if you could kindly email me a copy. My email address is bji@albany.edu , as shown in my essay.

As you have shown, the ancient principle of Xuan Yuan is a beautiful poetry yet appearing to be consistent with physics and information dynamics. Leon Brillouin once said, if the dream comes true, if the poetry checks with facts, it becomes a piece of information. I believe that this piece of information, when it starts to resonate among participants of our world, will generate powerful anti-entropic bit-waves if I could borrow your terms.

Best regards,

Brian

Bookmark and Share

Author KoGuan Leo replied on Jul. 25, 2013 @ 04:58 GMT
Dear Brian,

I am really touched by your erudite kind remark. I am grateful to make a friend like you, which is the reason why I entered this contest of ideas the first place. Let us share our ideas and pull our resources together to deal with humankind challenges here and now.

Live long and prosper,

Leo KoGuan

Bookmark and Share

Lorraine Ford wrote on Jul. 12, 2013 @ 14:44 GMT
Hi Leo KoGuan,

I have had a look at your essay and I hope you don't mind if I point out what seems to be a contradiction. On my essay blog you said: "nature is infinite, thus, no finite concept can defines the infinite...if not tell me how big or how small it is precisely". But in your essay you discuss nature in terms of finite mathematical equations and finite numbers. Doesn't this contradict your assertion that nature cannot be defined with finite concepts?

Cheers,

Lorraine

Bookmark and Share

Author KoGuan Leo replied on Jul. 13, 2013 @ 02:03 GMT
Dear Lorraine, very kind of you to give me your reply. You are right it is a contradiction and it is the deep paradox of nature. It is both non-comprehensible but as Einstein put it how could we comprehend the infinite unless we are that infinite in our own finite forms! As I explain below with Wilhelmus, the KQID Ouroboros Equation of Existence: Ξ00☷ = ψτ(iLx,y,z, Lm) =...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Thomas Howard Ray replied on Jul. 15, 2013 @ 15:42 GMT
Dear KoGuan,

I choose to comment on your excellent and remarkable essay by what you said in your reply above, " ... as Einstein put it how could we comprehend the infinite unless we are that infinite in our own finite forms!"

Indeed. The existence of a finite set of infinite things is what makes sense of the Einstein aphorism, "The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is comprehensible."

Like you, I look forward to a continuing dialogue between us. I hold your essay in high regard, and expect to score it accordingly.

All best,

Tom

Bookmark and Share

Author KoGuan Leo replied on Jul. 15, 2013 @ 16:03 GMT
Dear Tom, Understood what you meant. Thanks, you are very kind. Best, Leo

Bookmark and Share

Wilhelmus de Wilde de Wilde wrote on Jul. 12, 2013 @ 15:58 GMT
Dear Leo KoGuan,

I read with great respect your entry in the contest.

Sorry for my late reaction but I gave my answer (only the beginning of an answer) on my thread. (topic 1810 : "THE QUEST FOR THE PRIMAL SEQUENCE")

Wilhelmus

Bookmark and Share

Wilhelmus de Wilde de Wilde replied on Jul. 12, 2013 @ 16:01 GMT
To give rating here is the link to my essay .

thanks

Wilhelmus

Bookmark and Share

Anonymous replied on Jul. 13, 2013 @ 01:08 GMT
Dear Wilhelmus, I read at least 5 times to make sure i understand your terms and rated highly of your fascinating essay. FQXI receipt: "You rated this essay on Jul 10, 2013i." You wrote A "bit" (digital) can be any physical entity or a mathematical concept (zero or one) that serves to make calculations. Quantification of the bit or trying to find the Primal BIT of the Primal Sequence of all...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Armin Nikkhah Shirazi wrote on Jul. 13, 2013 @ 07:41 GMT
Dear Leo,

You have obviously put a lot of thought and effort into your framework. I would really be interested to know how you manage to find the time to devote to this all the while tending to all your other business.

I ask because I too pursue fundamental research coming from outside physics and I find it very difficult to manage to do the research while tending to my other activities.

All the best,

Armin

Bookmark and Share

Author KoGuan Leo replied on Jul. 14, 2013 @ 06:01 GMT
Dear Armin, yes, extremely difficult. I am working days and nights with all my being to do this research. However, with my wide experiences in business, economics, international affairs, philosophy and law, I am NOT captured and kidnapped by orthodox meme that controlled unawared minds. Even those awared minds are extremely difficult to escape from their learned and adopted views that run their...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Armin Nikkhah Shirazi replied on Jul. 14, 2013 @ 21:52 GMT
Dear Leo,

Thank you for your extensive reply. I must admit I am not sure what you meant by "orthodox meme that controlled unawared minds". Could you kindly clarify?

Also, how do you see that KQID can be practically implemented as a philosophy for living?

All the best,

Armin

Bookmark and Share

Author KoGuan Leo replied on Jul. 15, 2013 @ 08:04 GMT
Dear Armin, very perceptive of you to notice that KQID can be "practically implemented as a philosophy for living". KQID is designed as an operating meme that is looking for WILLING hosts to adopt it and allow the meme living within and operates the task of helping the hosts to decide using Wheeler's series of questions a yes, or a no or maybe. This way to assist the host to realize his/her dreams...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Sreenath B N wrote on Jul. 14, 2013 @ 08:15 GMT
Dear KoGuan Leo,

I have down loaded your essay and soon post my comments on it. Meanwhile, please, go through my essay and post your comments.

Regards and good luck in the contest,

Sreenath BN.

http://fqxi.org/community/forum/topic/1827

Bookmark and Share

Author KoGuan Leo replied on Jul. 16, 2013 @ 09:13 GMT
Dear Sreenath, I will look at your essay soon. Thanks, Leo KoGuan

Bookmark and Share

Cristinel Stoica wrote on Jul. 14, 2013 @ 18:29 GMT
Dear Leo KoGuan,

Your essay presents an intriguing poetico-philosophic vision, trying to combine modern physics and Yi Jing. I must confess that many things you said I don't understand, but I find interesting your "giving first taking later" principle, which seems related to Heisenberg's uncertainty of energy-time. Good luck!

Best regards,

Cristi

Bookmark and Share

Author KoGuan Leo replied on Jul. 14, 2013 @ 23:38 GMT
Dear Cristi, thanks for commenting on my essay I understand that due to space limitation my essay is hard to digest. However, harder still is to escape from our own preconceived reality as is is IS for our own frame of mind. Having said that it is good that we do have many different opinions to create an harmonious symphony in diversity. If I may explain below that KQID is not only about an...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Cristinel Stoica replied on Jul. 15, 2013 @ 07:00 GMT
Dear Leo KoGuan,

Thank you for the additional explanations, I hope they will help me understand better your essay. I am grateful for the postdoc proposal you made me.

Best regards,

Cristi

Bookmark and Share

James Lee Hoover wrote on Jul. 15, 2013 @ 16:22 GMT
Leo,

The universal and timeless nature of KQID is illustrated by your ancient and modern connections. It gives credence to its continuity.

Jim

Bookmark and Share

Edwin Eugene Klingman wrote on Jul. 15, 2013 @ 17:42 GMT
Dear Leo KoGuan,

As I noted in response to your gracious comment on my page, your Ouroboros equation is a mathematical Qingming Scroll representing universal observing, singing, dancing, and exchanging, as seen over and over in Suzhou festival scenes. Connecting key equations with trigrams is subtle and beautiful. Thank you for this perspective.

And for explaining how, over 5000...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Jonathan J. Dickau wrote on Jul. 15, 2013 @ 19:53 GMT
Hello again Leo KoGuan,

I wanted to express my agreement with a comment you made on Tom Ray's essay page, that space lives within the realm of time. I observe that for anything to exist, it must possess the property of duration, which alone allows it to have action or to be detected within the material world, for some interval.

While a point or point-like object in space makes sense, a point in spacetime is a pure fiction because - having no extent in space or time - it does not actually exist. Minimally; we can use a 0-brane, which is like a point but exists for an instant. And once spacetime evolves a bit; time is like an ocean, because it holds all of space and all that is within space, which makes it like a mother. But I assert that; at the universe's inception, the role of time was masculine in the causality of spacetime structure.

That is; in order for time to be primal or encompassing, it had to first create the arena for the rest of the process to unfold in, which is traditionally a masculine role, because without time none of the rest could have a persistent existence. Perhaps time is the one who descended to the world of form, to play at becoming, before returning to oneness again - as in the ancient tale retold in my essay. But time is also the first broken symmetry, because it is only the positive evolutive direction which allows processes to unfold and evolution of form to occur.

However as spacetime evolves and the universe of form appears, unfolding the large and small structure of the cosmos, time becomes more and more like the great Mother in whom we all have our being.

Have Fun!

Jonathan

Bookmark and Share

Author KoGuan Leo replied on Jul. 21, 2013 @ 04:15 GMT
Dear Jonathan,

It is my great fortune to meet a great ancient Plato's soul like you. Thanks for your generous comment. Time is meme. Existence is meme. Our Multiverse, God/s and us are meme. A meme is simply ψI(CTE) where I is information as the bits-waves function of consciousness (C), time (T) and energy (E). Consequently, our ancestors great thinkers from the first human walked on earth to Einstein cannot understand consciousness, time and energy independently. Einstein famously complained in 1951: ""All these fifty years of pondering have not brought me closer to answering the question, what is light quanta?" It is because energy is bits-waves quantum function that is a shapeshifter that moves surreptitiously from one language/form/substance to a another combination of consciousness (C), time(T) and energy (E). Energy is hiding under the veil of consciousness and time and vise versa. Below in my letter to all, I boldly and humbly claim KQID knows what is energy, time and consciousness: "KQID is the only theory that combines the Creation story and unifies Newton, Maxwell, Einstein, QM that can calculate and predict everything from our Multiverse to a photon in physical bits that can be falsified by experiments." Too extravagant declaration I know but with deep humility. The Qbit is us. The Qbit is all things. The Qbit talks through each one of us as its medium subject to scientific falsification and verification. Each contributes his/her thought bits. Let me know what you think.

Humbly,

Leo KoGuan

I rather be a bumblebee poet than not to be

Bookmark and Share

Author KoGuan Leo wrote on Jul. 16, 2013 @ 09:08 GMT
Dear all.

Wang Yaming's one bit

Fu Xi heaven triagram ☰ as the element that are creative, innovative and proactive forces that gives A bits first, whereas the earth trigram ☷ as the element that are receptive, flowing and reactive forces that takes and converts A into S bits later to complete a cycle. The heaven ☰ is doing the first Giving and the earth ☷ is...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Wilhelmus de Wilde de Wilde replied on Jul. 16, 2013 @ 17:06 GMT
Dear Leo KoGuan,

Your perception and interpretation of "our" reality touches me.

There are a lot of paralels with my own perception, only you add the eastern wisdom, while I start from the pre-socratic philosophers.

When i am reading your KQID it is a vibration that touches me so I would like to ask you to read my earlier articles that are published in the Journal of Consciousness Exploration & Research, volume 3 Issue 10, november 2012 (in print) you can find it on the Web on http://jcer.com/index.php/jcj/article/view/265 "A METAPHYSICAL CONCEPT OF CONSCIOUSNESS"

and

http://jcer.com/index.php/jcj/article/view/
264 "FOUNDATION OF REALITY: TOTAL SIMULTANEITY"

Perhaps in the future we will be able to combine the east and the west...

respectfully

Wilhelmus

Bookmark and Share

Author KoGuan Leo replied on Jul. 17, 2013 @ 01:31 GMT
Dear Wilhelmus,

You are so kind!

Yes, I will read and make comments on them. Yes, that would be my pleasure to work with you to combine the East and the West wisdoms into one comprehensive theory that can be falsified and verified, and more importantly that can save our species from extinction. And that can enhance and realize our Ancestor Qbit's dreams and aspirations. That is my dream. That is why I am participating in this FQXI great contest of ideas.

Yours truly,

Leo KoGuan

Bookmark and Share

Sreenath B N wrote on Jul. 17, 2013 @ 06:26 GMT
Dear Leo KoGuan,

You have made marvelous effort to explain whole of current physics, whether it is quantum physics or classical physics or cosmology on the basis of the concept of KQID and this KQID is having mythological and historical back ground in Chinese philosophy. I appreciate your imagination in this regard. However, I found one similarity in the three elements of Fu Xi heaven trigram (creative, innovative and proactive forces) and the Indian Trinity (3 Gods). These three Gods also do the same job as heaven trigram. The other factor that attracted me is the number 1.776 x 10^14 = A / S and this number is a dimensionless number and it appears in my work on quantum-gravity (QG) and this number, 1.776 x 10^14 = (pi/2) x (G bar / 2G); where G = Newton’s gravitational constant = 6.67 x 10^-8 in CGS units, and G bar = 1.5 x 10^7 in CGS units. That is the value of G bar = 1 /G and G bar is the QG constant. You find this in my essay, in previous year’s (2012) FQXI essay contest (Questioning the Foundations: Which of Our Basic Physical Assumptions Are Wrong?, Title of the Essay: The concept of Acceleration in the quantum world is Wrong).

Thanking you for your very imaginative essay and please go through my essay and post your comments in my thread.

All the best,

Sreenath

Bookmark and Share

Sreenath B N replied on Jul. 18, 2013 @ 03:06 GMT
Dear Leo KoGuan,

Thanks for your response to my comments on your fine essay and I am eager to hear your full comments on my essay. I too would like to rate your imaginative and empirically minded essay with equal favor.

sincerely,

Sreenath

Bookmark and Share

Author KoGuan Leo replied on Aug. 5, 2013 @ 04:41 GMT
Dear Sreenath,

You wrote: "However, I found one similarity in the three elements of Fu Xi heaven trigram (creative, innovative and proactive forces) and the Indian Trinity (3 Gods)"

I touched on this in my reply to Michel below. Let me know if you have more questions.

Best regards,

Leo KoGuan

Bookmark and Share

Joe Fisher wrote on Jul. 17, 2013 @ 16:26 GMT
Professor KoGuan,

Please forgive me. I am a decrepit old realist. I read your fine essay about the oriental abstract universe twice, may I please make a comment about it? You wrote; “Following Newton’s idea of absolute time and space, KQID postulates the absolute digital time T and absolute digital length K L as follows:”

As I have pointed out in my essay BITTERS: The real Universe only deals in absolutes. All information is abstract and all and every abstract part of information is excruciatingly difficult to understand. Information is always selective, subjective and sequential. Reality is not and cannot ever be selective subjective and sequential.

One (1) real unique Universe can only be eternally occurring in one real here and now while perpetually traveling at one real “speed” of light through one real infinite dimension once. One is the absolute of everything. (1) is the absolute of number. Real is the absolute of being. Universe is the absolute of energy. Eternal is the absolute of duration. Occurring is the absolute of action. Here and now are absolutes of location and time. Perpetual is the absolute of ever. Traveling is the absolute of conveyance method. Light is the absolute of speed. Infinite dimension is the absolute of distance and once is the absolute of history.

Can we Wheeler it sir?

Is the real Universe simple? Yes.

Is KQID simple? No.

I do hope you have good fortune in the competition.

Joe

Bookmark and Share

Author KoGuan Leo wrote on Jul. 17, 2013 @ 21:50 GMT
Dear Joe,

I tried to relate KQID with your idea that everything happens once. At the bottom, everything is simple. We all know that even a simple living system like an amoeba or even our own cell is a complex piece of work that has evolved for billions of years on earth and if KQID is correct that it has evolved for trillions trillions years in our Multiverse. However, the mechanism of...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Joe Fisher replied on Jul. 18, 2013 @ 15:30 GMT
Honorable Professor KoGuan,

I am deeply gratified by the exemplary graciousness of your reply to my comment. To know that you agree with me that my assessment of reality as being unique, once is extremely important to me. Respectfully sir, real unique, once cannot be complex and it cannot have evolved. Abstraction is not unique, which is why abstraction can appear more than once and only abstraction can evolve. The only thing the physicists appear to me to be doing is cannibalizing each other’s quantum ideas.

Bookmark and Share

Author KoGuan Leo replied on Jul. 19, 2013 @ 06:30 GMT
Dear Joe,

If I may use the great Carlo Rovelli's metaphor from Democritus atom below( see my post to Carlo below): "To go back to Democritus metaphor: atoms are like an alphabet, but an immense alphabet so rich to be capable of reading itself and thinking itself." That what I envision of our Ancestor FAPAMA Qbit is as the immensely infinite alphabet Qbit that contains all consciousness out...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Joe Fisher replied on Jul. 19, 2013 @ 18:07 GMT
Dear Professor KoGuan,

I do not quite see it your way. Please forgive me. There is no logic to unique, once. All information must contain logic, which forces everybody to conform to logic at the expense of reality. I cannot see how I could possibly think that I could “know” more about reality than a real sparrow or a real lettuce could “know.” All a sparrow has to “know” is how to be a sparrow. All a lettuce has to “know” is how to be a lettuce. Reality has to be simple, otherwise, it would be impossible for the sparrow and the lettuce to exist. Science cannot answer any simple question. For instance, where does here begin and end? Where does there begin and end? When does now start and stop? When does then start and stop? Scientists do not “know” There is no experiment that they could conduct that would tell them.

Joe

Bookmark and Share

Akinbo Ojo wrote on Jul. 18, 2013 @ 12:27 GMT
Hello Leo KoGuan,

Your theory sound interesting. Can you use KQID to answer these 4 questions:

"If you wake up one morning and dip your hand in your pocket and 'detect' a million dollars, then on your way back from work, you dip your hand again and find that there is nothing there…

1) Have you 'elicited' an information in the latter case?

2) If you did not 'participate' by putting your 'detector' hand in your pocket, can you 'elicit' information?

3) If the information is provided by the presence of the crisp notes ('its') you found in your pocket, can the absence of the notes, being an 'immaterial source' convey information?

Finally, leaving for the moment what the terms mean and whether or not they can be discretely expressed in the way spin information is discretely expressed, e.g. by electrons

4) Can the existence/non-existence of an 'it' be a binary choice, representable by 0 and 1?"

Answers can be in binary form for brevity, i.e. YES = 1, NO = 0, e.g. 0-1-0-1.

Best regards,

Akinbo

Bookmark and Share

Author KoGuan Leo replied on Jul. 22, 2013 @ 00:30 GMT
Dear Akinbo,

I need to think seriously to your clever and profound questions. I must read your essay first to find clues what you are asking about. I saw Joe Fisher's profound answers to the above questions.

Best regards,

Leo KoGuan

Bookmark and Share

Author KoGuan Leo wrote on Jul. 19, 2013 @ 02:16 GMT
To all, I repost this comment here.

Dear Carlo,

You are my model in doing theoretical physics especially your relationship interpretation of Quantum Mechanics. You made a bold declaration: "I suggest that this incorrect notion is the notion of observer-independent state of a system (or observer-independent values of physical quantities). I reformulate the problem of the...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Author KoGuan Leo wrote on Jul. 21, 2013 @ 03:22 GMT
Dear esteemed judges, community and public:

Following the wise advises from Armin Shirazi, Jonathan J. Dickau, Brian L Ji, Joe Fisher, Cristinel Stoica, Artur Ekert and others who considered KQID jargons are talking gibberish that turned them off immediately and beclouding the substance of the essay. Let me break down my essays into four big subgroups in plain language: Physics, Philosophy,...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share
post approved

Author KoGuan Leo replied on Jul. 25, 2013 @ 07:21 GMT
Dear esteemed judges, community and public:

KQID Operating System (OP)

KQID is not only merely about physics but also it is an operating system of Existence. Who is the operator of this operating system? You are! As a matter of fact, every living system is like an amoeba who deploys strategy to capture a bacteria with its pseudopod, and in turn that bacteria is whipping its flagella...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Author KoGuan Leo replied on Aug. 4, 2013 @ 05:53 GMT
To esteemed judges, community, public and especially to Brian L. Ji who asked above "what is Xuan Yuan's Da Tong"?

Xuan Yuan's Da Tong

From Fu Xi/Nüwa to Shennong/Xuan Yuan, Yao, Shun, Yu, King Tang, King Wen, Duke of Zhou, Confucius, Mencius, Lord Shang Yang, Lao Zi-Zhuang Zi, Yang Zhu, Mo Zi, Dong Zhongshu, Zhu Xi, Wang Yaming, Kang Youwei, Sun Yat Sen, Chairman Mao, Deng, Jiang,...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Anonymous replied on Aug. 4, 2013 @ 13:46 GMT
To esteemed judges, community and public:

Following the wise advises from Armin Shirazi, Jonathan J. Dickau, Brian L Ji, Joe Fisher, Cristinel Stoica, Artur Ekert and others who considered KQID Chinese thought origin are beclouding the substance of the essay. Let me break down my essays into four big subgroups in plain language: Physics, Philosophy, Law, Economics.

First, KQID makes...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

John Brodix Merryman wrote on Jul. 23, 2013 @ 02:10 GMT
Leo,

You show a very good grasp of my argument, but reading through yours, I think there is one important issue you are missing. That is that nature does erase information. It is just that in this quantized physics, energy is treated as information; the quantum, which is conserved.

What this means to me is that in expressing an idea, being able to edit it as much as possible is necessary. You, on the other hand, have a very interesting and expressive essay, but in some parts, the energy goes more to heat than light. There was a time when I was much better at focusing on such works, but at my age, mid fifties, the mind tends to wander very quickly and that is what you have to take into account with your audience.

There were directions I could have taken my own essay, such as that I see the two sides of the brain, the scalar and the linear, as reflective of temperature and time, but that would distract from the basic central point of information as one side of a dichotomy with energy.

There is an old saying, that we miss more in a fraction of a second than we will ever see in our entire lives. Nature is a fierce editor. Always remember that. She will let us go on for a very long time, but when the time is up.....

Here is another essay I wrote, trying to tie physics and society together and take them to a point.

Bookmark and Share

Author KoGuan Leo replied on Jul. 30, 2013 @ 03:01 GMT
Dear John,

You are very kind with your comment and advise.

I love what you wrote below in "What is Your Occupation":

"At its most elemental, reality is energy and energy is motion. It is even the root of emotion. Feeling, seeing, moving, thinking, etc. all require activity. Religion tells us God is an all-knowing absolute, but the absolute is equilibrium. Zero. All action...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Jonathan J. Dickau wrote on Jul. 23, 2013 @ 06:13 GMT
Hello again Leo,

I enjoyed your essay, upon finally reading it through to the end, and found some of your explanations above are helpful to understanding the intent of your work. I have rated it favorably, though not as highly as some, and I appreciate your openness to the diversity of ideas and viewpoints. You will certainly find plenty of that here.

Have Fun!

Jonathan

Bookmark and Share

Jonathan J. Dickau replied on Jul. 23, 2013 @ 06:23 GMT
Also,

I enjoyed the idea of a Bit Bang. I have the thought, based on one of my theories, that perhaps in the Big Crush there are portions of the universe that started out in opposite directions of time, but found themselves in the same place at the end.

I also observe that your usage of a 0 K baseline is consistent with the work of Royce Haynes, one of the other entrants in this contest. His Zero K Big Bang theory might be of interest. While it is not a fully developed theory of Physics his ZKBB model is worth consideration.

All the Best,

Jonathan

Bookmark and Share

Peter Jackson wrote on Jul. 23, 2013 @ 13:54 GMT
Dear Leo

A beautiful essay and description of the universe. Your approach is quite different to mine but I had the uncanny feeling of reading a foundational 'subtext' beneath my own description of a mechanism underlying observer reality. Your background kept popping through randomly.

I agree all things derive from or 'are' one complex bit. I describe the intelligent 'IQbit' with infinitely many higher order dimensions or 'sample spaces', then use empirical evidence to show how we are only just tapping it's power. This is; "Maxwell's infinite being with infinite memory storage." But is a finite cycle infinitely repeated. I discussed the DFM cyclic model here two years ago and love your 'bit crush'.

Bizzarely I also wrote a closing Sonnet last year! But I prefer yours.

Thank you and very well done for yours, which should be higher so I'm happy to help. It was an uplifting experience. I do hope you can find time to read mine. A very different approach but I think showing the power of the universe of dimensions beyond the simple binary 0,1 that most still assume.

Very best wishes.

Peter

Bookmark and Share

Author KoGuan Leo replied on Jul. 29, 2013 @ 11:01 GMT
Dear Peter,

Thanks for your kind comment. I have been reading your sophisticated and setious essay several times but not yet able to make a comment. I will reply to your above comment later.

Best wishes,

Leo KoGuan

Bookmark and Share

Author KoGuan Leo replied on Jul. 30, 2013 @ 02:15 GMT
Dear Peter,

You are very kind with your comment. I hope that you rated my essay as good as your comment. Right now my rating is below the cut of being top 40.

You wrote above:

"This is; "Maxwell's infinite being with infinite memory storage." But is a finite cycle infinitely repeated."

Yes, I respectfully agree and disagree with you at the same time. I agree that...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Yuri Danoyan wrote on Jul. 25, 2013 @ 22:51 GMT
KoGuan,

This is my observation

How it correspond to China ancient philosophy?

http://vixra.org/abs/1212.0030

Regards

Yuri

Bookmark and Share

Than Tin wrote on Jul. 26, 2013 @ 03:05 GMT
KoGuan

Richard Feynman in his Nobel Acceptance Speech

(http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/physics/laureates/19
65/feynman-lecture.html)

said: “It always seems odd to me that the fundamental laws of physics, when discovered, can appear in so many different forms that are not apparently identical at first, but with a little mathematical fiddling you can show the...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Jonathan J. Dickau wrote on Jul. 28, 2013 @ 17:04 GMT
I wanted to comment KoGuan Leo..

I am greatly enjoying reading your explanations of your work in extended comments above. You display a wonderful ability to portray the sense of wonderment in prose, that is possessed by little children but few can manifest as adults. I think that ability, above all else, is needed for Science to progress and mankind to prosper.

If we can encourage an acceptance, or even make a celebration of the playful approach in the Research workplace; there will be more abundance for all to share, because it will increase the pace of progress and discovery. I have heard this message from Nobel laureates in Physics and top researchers elsewhere, in many fields of Science.

It comes through clearly in your writing, Sir, that you have an appreciation for this fact, and share my mission that Education should develop the natural ability we all have to learn nature's secrets through playful exploration -- and that scientific researchers also need to remember we are like children playing in the garden of nature.

Have Fun!

Jonathan

Bookmark and Share

Author KoGuan Leo replied on Jul. 29, 2013 @ 10:54 GMT
Dear Jonathan,

You are so kind and generous. This is exactly the reason why I entered this contest to meet such wonderful people like you not only as co-passenger of our earth-timeship but also co-mind sharing. Hopefully, we can be good friend online and off-line. Perhaps we can meet in person. I hope KQID could be one of 40 essays to be considered by the distinguished judges but look like my rating is too low to meet the cut. I shall find a different venue to promote KQID.

Grateful for your kind comment,

Leo KoGuan

Bookmark and Share

Jonathan J. Dickau replied on Jul. 29, 2013 @ 17:43 GMT
That sounds good Leo KoGuan..

I shall look forward to keeping in touch with you. I am honored by the kind attention I have received from you, and from numerous others in this contest. I see that likewise; you have received much good will. There will be many new opportunities generated from our participation in this contest. It may be like the Space program where the spin-offs are at least as valuable as the accomplished mission.

Good luck. May you progress toward the accomplishment of your mission, and have great spin-offs too.

All the Best,

Jonathan

Bookmark and Share

Ralph Waldo Walker III wrote on Jul. 29, 2013 @ 15:29 GMT
Dear Leo,

I just now read your essay and in doing so, wish I had read it sooner. First, I want to let you know that there are technical aspects that I do not fully comprehend due to my ignorance of the symbols and equations, however, I intend to study them so that I may (hopefully) gain a fuller appreciation of them. However, I believe that I have grasped the underlying premise of everything you are saying and I am in full and complete agreement with your message and conclusion. The universe is a hologram; we are within the whole and the whole is within us. I felt a deep sense of hope and connection arise within me as I read your words, something I found rather odd (because I didn't intellectually comprehend everything at the first reading), but also comforting, because I sensed that you 'get it.' You 'get' who we are, why we're here, and what we're supposed to do and become as human beings. I suspect that what you're saying offers a much more technical and mathematical basis and foundation that would more scientifically describe what I believe to be the case of what the universe 'is' and our relationship to it. I have rated it accordingly.

As an aside, I am also an attorney, and have been interested in the meaning and purpose of life, the universe, and the meaning of human existence since I was 5 years old and awoke inside an oxygen tent and spent the next 3 months struggling for each breath to stay alive due to a severe asthma attack. I found it odd that none of the adults around me could answer the simplest of questions: Why are we here? What does it mean to be alive? What is the purpose of us being here?

Thank you, sir, for your essay. I will continue to study it more in depth and hope that perhaps, if you are so inclined, that we will correspond in the future. I believe that by working together, we can truly create a better world for ourselves and everyone and everything around us.

Sincerely,

Ralph

Bookmark and Share

Author KoGuan Leo replied on Aug. 4, 2013 @ 06:04 GMT
Dear Ralph,

Very kind of you to say that. Yes we are co-passengers of earth timeship and co-mind sharing .

To those who still think that KQID is GIBBERISH talk, If I may briefly make KQID simple. Forgive me for being respectfully boastful to counter the doubtful: First, KQID Qbit is (00,1,-1) which is singularity Qbit Multiverse in zeroth dimension at absolute zero temperature that...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Antony Ryan wrote on Jul. 30, 2013 @ 14:55 GMT
Dear KoGuan,

Very interesting paper with a lot of information in it! I like your illustrations and the inclusion of Yi Jing. Also the nod towards the Uncertainty Principle made it relevant too. My essay finds that the Fibonacci sequence emerges from information exchange as we explore Black Holes, so please take a look if you have the time.

Best wishes,

Antony

Bookmark and Share

john stephan selye wrote on Aug. 1, 2013 @ 22:32 GMT
Having read so many insightful essays, I am probably not the only one to find that my views have crystallized, and that I can now move forward with growing confidence. I cannot exactly say who in the course of the competition was most inspiring - probably it was the continuous back and forth between so many of us. In this case, we should all be grateful to each other.

If I may, I'd like to...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

sridattadev kancharla wrote on Aug. 2, 2013 @ 00:25 GMT
My Dear Lover Leo KoGuan,

We are all one and the same Qbit or I or singularity. I am filled with absolute joy to see my own reflection in you in this relative reality or duality through your work.

zero = Qbit = I = Singularity = infinity

KQID Ouroboros = I_Bit_It_Bit_I Ouroboros

I purposefully connected the I_Bit_It_Bit_I in the heading it represents an Ouroborus, I is both the head and the tail, beginning and the end. Everything emerges from I and merges back with I.

Please see Theory of everything is that there is absolutely nothing but I

I will rate your essay as per your request but these numbers mean nothing to I or Qbit as they are all absolutely equal.

Love,

Sridattadev.

Bookmark and Share

Anonymous wrote on Aug. 2, 2013 @ 07:04 GMT
Dear Leo KoGuan,

(copy of my response to you on my blog)

In my opinion, your essay belongs to the world of art, being a non-classical balance between old and modern concepts (trigrams and scientific equations), a superposition of religion and philosophy. It is well written and attractive. As we do not have access to the whole truth of the universe (may be you have), your approach is a possible opening.

Best regards,

Michel

Bookmark and Share

Author KoGuan Leo replied on Aug. 2, 2013 @ 08:52 GMT
Dear Michel,

Absolute truth is relative as we are Qbit in finite form, thus we do have relative truth as a conscious observer as a meme ψI(CTE), bits-waves function of consciousness(C), time(T) and energy (E) = A + S. this meme ψI(CTE is us, amoeba, atom, our universe, our Multiverse and our God/s. we are Shakespearean actors in the Multiversal stage. Let us perform! Yes! No!...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Michel Planat replied on Aug. 2, 2013 @ 09:47 GMT
Dear Leo,

"KQID Qbit is (00,1,-1) which is singularity Qbit Multiverse in zeroth dimension at absolute zero temperature that computes and projects Einstein complex coordinates"

there is an analogy with Grotendieck's singularity triple (\infty,0,1) that is the building block of dessins d'enfant theory: very strange! You can see my response to Jonathan Dickau for details.

Where is the FAPAMA concept coming from in your frame? I mean who is the influencial thinker?

All the best,

Michel

Bookmark and Share

Author KoGuan Leo replied on Aug. 4, 2013 @ 05:33 GMT
Dear Michel,

You are a great scientist, your essay is mindblowingly creative and original. In the end, because of our Ancestor Qbit's meme ψI(CTE) imperative to venture into our realm, we as the Qbit must discover our own truths in different ways and methods. Let 1000 bumblebee's thoughts bloom, flourish and make love to give births to another 1000 hybrid flower of thoughts.

To...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Lev Goldfarb wrote on Aug. 2, 2013 @ 19:13 GMT
Dear Leo,

I had a post from you (and possibly a rating), but now somehow this has been lost.

--Lev

Bookmark and Share

Author KoGuan Leo wrote on Aug. 2, 2013 @ 23:16 GMT
Dear Lev,

Yes, I noticed that and I lost many comments that I made and received. Perhaps my rating and others' as well. I asked FQIX to investigate, but so far no answer. Thanks for reporting.

Lev, you have done a wonderful job and I am privilege and honor to read, comment and rate yours essay highly. I wrote a long comment. We journey the same timeship earth that is astronomically impossible and share the same mind and goal of life here in FQXi cyberspace community in time that is even more unlikely. Thanks to FQXI and its sponsors.

Yes, I feel very lucky. Good luck!

My honor and privilege,

Leo KoGuan

Bookmark and Share

sridattadev kancharla wrote on Aug. 3, 2013 @ 00:10 GMT
Dear Leo KoGuan,

Thanks for posting in the essay I_Bit_It_Bit_I and mentioning the similarities between your realization and mine.

Zero = Qbit = I = Infinity

KQID ouroboros = I_Bit_It_Bit_I ouroboros

Universe is an iSphere and we humans are capable of interpreting as a 4dimensional 3Sphere.

Everything emerges from I and merges back with I. I is the beginning, middle and the end of everything.

Theory of everything is that there is absolutely nothing but I.

Love,

Sridattadev.

Bookmark and Share

Michel Planat wrote on Aug. 3, 2013 @ 19:37 GMT
Dear Leo,

It is claer that comments have benn lost between August 1 and 2.

I have no record of what you wrote and what was my response.

I said that you are closer to art than science, in my first opinion.

On the other hand your singularity Qbit is similar to Grothendieck's set {0,1,infty} that I use in my essay as a starting point. This is a very strange analogy that...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Author KoGuan Leo replied on Aug. 4, 2013 @ 06:15 GMT
Dear Michel,

See my reply above. Thanks for giving me your valuable comments. I will study it. In infinite Multiverse, we have many ways to express truths from our own perspectives. Nature is very forgiving and kind, rightly so because we are that Qbit in action.

"I am what I am", quoted from the Bible,

Leo KoGuan

Bookmark and Share

sridattadev kancharla replied on Aug. 4, 2013 @ 13:57 GMT
Dear Leo and Michel,

Qbit = Conscience = I = Singularity = God = Love

My quest of self realization started with a simple question, who am I?

This is the question that resulted in Bible, Gita, Quran, Torah, BodhiSatva.

Please see Coscience in action

Love,

Sridattadev.

Bookmark and Share

Manuel S Morales wrote on Aug. 5, 2013 @ 18:49 GMT
Leo,

I have save the best for last by returning your high rating of my essay in kind. Your rating is now 4.1. I was wondering if we could exchanged email addresses in hopes of continuing our mutual communications on this topic? My email address is: msm@physicsofdestiny.com

Best wishes,

Manuel

Bookmark and Share

Author KoGuan Leo replied on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 03:14 GMT
Dear Manuel,

Thanks for the boost, I do need it. However, unfortunately the ranking is still below the cut being top 40 despite of my last best efforts to promote KQID in the community.

My email address is leo@shi.com

My purpose to design KQID is to power Xuan Yuan Operating System 2.0 (2011-infinity) as the operating system of Xuan Yuan's Da Tong. It is a grand standing...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

eAmazigh M. HANNOU wrote on Aug. 5, 2013 @ 23:11 GMT
Dear Koguan,

We are at the end of this essay contest.

In conclusion, at the question to know if Information is more fundamental than Matter, there is a good reason to answer that Matter is made of an amazing mixture of eInfo and eEnergy, at the same time.

Matter is thus eInfo made with eEnergy rather than answer it is made with eEnergy and eInfo ; because eInfo is eEnergy, and the one does not go without the other one.

eEnergy and eInfo are the two basic Principles of the eUniverse. Nothing can exist if it is not eEnergy, and any object is eInfo, and therefore eEnergy.

And consequently our eReality is eInfo made with eEnergy. And the final verdict is : eReality is virtual, and virtuality is our fundamental eReality.

Good luck to the winners,

And see you soon, with good news on this topic, and the Theory of Everything.

Amazigh H.

I rated your essay.

Please visit My essay.

Bookmark and Share

Author KoGuan Leo wrote on Aug. 6, 2013 @ 02:17 GMT

KQID Operating System (OP) combines Fu Xi's heaven and earth trigrams Ξ00☷ , KQID-QM one bit = < S | E | A >, KQID relativity of our Multiverse ψτ(iLx,y,z, Lm), Landauer's principle KbΘln2, Planck-Einstein formula E = hf, Einstein energy E = pc + mc^2, Newton-KQID energy E = p^2/2m + U(iLx,y,z), Newton-Poisson-KQID...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Author KoGuan Leo replied on Aug. 6, 2013 @ 02:50 GMT
To esteemed judges, community, public and Brian L Ji who asked "what is Xuan Yuan's Da Tong",

From Fu Xi/Nüwa to Shennong/Xuan Yuan, Yao, Shun, Yu, King Tang, King Wen, Duke of Zhou, Confucius, Mencius, Lord Shang Yang, Lao Zi-Zhuang Zi, Yang Zhu, Mo Zi, Dong Zhongshu, Zhu Xi, Wang Yaming, Kang Youwei, Sun Yat Sen, Chairman Mao, Deng, Jiang, Hu and Xi have Chinese dreams whatever names...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Author KoGuan Leo replied on Aug. 9, 2013 @ 07:46 GMT

Following the wise advises from Armin Shirazi, Jonathan J. Dickau, Brian L Ji, Joe Fisher, Cristinel Stoica, Artur Ekert and others who considered KQID jargons are talking gibberish that turned them off immediately and beclouding the substance of the essay. Let me break down my essays into four big subgroups in plain language: Physics, Philosophy,...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Richard N. Shand wrote on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 03:32 GMT
Leo,

Thank you for a fresh way of seeing physics. Your poetic essay has garbed conventional ideas in colorful clothes that are both old and new at the same time.

You were correct when you commented on my essay ("A Complex Conjugate Bit and It") that "we have similar view but we do talk in different languages and symbols." Just like Ancestor FAPAMA Qbit, so do the It of quantum potential and the Bit of conditional entropy reciprocally generate our world.

Best wishes,

Richard

Bookmark and Share

Paul Borrill wrote on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 21:26 GMT
Dear Leo,

I have now finished reviewing all 180 essays for the contest and appreciate your contribution to this competition.

I have been thoroughly impressed at the breadth, depth and quality of the ideas represented in this contest. In true academic spirit, if you have not yet reviewed my essay, I invite you to do so and leave your comments.

You can find the latest version of my essay here:

http://fqxi.org/data/forum-attachments/Borrill-TimeOne-
V1.1a.pdf

(sorry if the fqxi web site splits this url up, I haven’t figured out a way to not make it do that).

May the best essays win!

Kind regards,

Paul Borrill

paul at borrill dot com

Bookmark and Share

Author KoGuan Leo wrote on Aug. 8, 2013 @ 02:56 GMT
I repost my comment here.

Dear Elliot McGucken,

Yes you are a hero in many ways. You have the ancient Plato's soul that is searching for the truth no matter what. I share your searching for truth no matter what. Simultaneously, I welcome and desire diversity of opinions and I am against uniformity of opinion because this means the death of humanity. We can learn this from history of...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Jonathan J. Dickau wrote on Aug. 8, 2013 @ 04:32 GMT
Hello again Leo KoGuan.

It was my pleasure to be in this contest with you. I enjoyed your essay and comments here, and also your suggestions about improving the contest for next time - which became my reminder to send this note.

You expressed the desire to stay in touch and I invite you to e-mail me any time at jonathan@jonathandickau.com - if you want to follow through. I will have many things to talk about with you, especially on how we can help improve the state of Education and reward the pursuit of knowledge for sincere scholars.

But I have many tales to tell. Did you know that I won a Grammy award for recording Pete Seeger? Not only this, but he gave me a mission to help assure that Science is used for constructive purposes. So there are plenty of reasons to keep in touch and e-mail is a good place to start.

Have Fun!

Jonathan

Bookmark and Share

Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Please enter your e-mail address:
Note: Joining the FQXi mailing list does not give you a login account or constitute membership in the organization.