Search FQXi

If you are aware of an interesting new academic paper (that has been published in a peer-reviewed journal or has appeared on the arXiv), a conference talk (at an official professional scientific meeting), an external blog post (by a professional scientist) or a news item (in the mainstream news media), which you think might make an interesting topic for an FQXi blog post, then please contact us at forums@fqxi.org with a link to the original source and a sentence about why you think that the work is worthy of discussion. Please note that we receive many such suggestions and while we endeavour to respond to them, we may not be able to reply to all suggestions.

Please also note that we do not accept unsolicited posts and we cannot review, or open new threads for, unsolicited articles or papers. Requests to review or post such materials will not be answered. If you have your own novel physics theory or model, which you would like to post for further discussion among then FQXi community, then please add them directly to the "Alternative Models of Reality" thread, or to the "Alternative Models of Cosmology" thread. Thank you.

Contests Home

Previous Contests

What Is “Fundamental”
October 28, 2017 to January 22, 2018
Sponsored by the Fetzer Franklin Fund and The Peter & Patricia Gruber Foundation
read/discusswinners

Wandering Towards a Goal
How can mindless mathematical laws give rise to aims and intention?
December 2, 2016 to March 3, 2017
Contest Partner: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Fund.
read/discusswinners

Trick or Truth: The Mysterious Connection Between Physics and Mathematics
Contest Partners: Nanotronics Imaging, The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, and The John Templeton Foundation
Media Partner: Scientific American

read/discusswinners

How Should Humanity Steer the Future?
January 9, 2014 - August 31, 2014
Contest Partners: Jaan Tallinn, The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, The John Templeton Foundation, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

It From Bit or Bit From It
March 25 - June 28, 2013
Contest Partners: The Gruber Foundation, J. Templeton Foundation, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

Questioning the Foundations
Which of Our Basic Physical Assumptions Are Wrong?
May 24 - August 31, 2012
Contest Partners: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, SubMeta, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

Is Reality Digital or Analog?
November 2010 - February 2011
Contest Partners: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

What's Ultimately Possible in Physics?
May - October 2009
Contest Partners: Astrid and Bruce McWilliams
read/discusswinners

The Nature of Time
August - December 2008
read/discusswinners

Forum Home
Introduction
Terms of Use

Order posts by:
 chronological order
 most recent first

Posts by the author are highlighted in orange; posts by FQXi Members are highlighted in blue.

By using the FQXi Forum, you acknowledge reading and agree to abide by the Terms of Use

RSS feed | RSS help
RECENT POSTS IN THIS TOPIC

Jayakar Joseph: on 8/29/13 at 11:22am UTC, wrote On continuation with this work, an experimentation project is intended to...

Jayakar Joseph: on 8/29/13 at 11:09am UTC, wrote On continuation with this work, an experimentation project is intended to...

Jayakar Joseph: on 8/11/13 at 15:07pm UTC, wrote There is a defect in constructing the sentence in the previous post. ...

Jayakar Joseph: on 8/11/13 at 9:15am UTC, wrote Dear Héctor, Time emerges with motion though it is not physical, yet...

Héctor Gianni: on 8/10/13 at 20:14pm UTC, wrote Dear Jayakar Johnson Joseph: I am an old physician and I don’t know...

basudeba mishra: on 8/8/13 at 11:30am UTC, wrote Dear Sir, Nature of communication language appears continuum though...

Paul Borrill: on 8/7/13 at 20:32pm UTC, wrote Dear Jayakar, I have now finished reviewing all 180 essays for the...

Jayakar Joseph: on 8/7/13 at 8:45am UTC, wrote Dear Basudeba Mishra, Describing an object by language is in continuum...

RECENT FORUM POSTS

Lorraine Ford: "Re Blogger Ian Durham replied on Aug. 25, 2019 @ 15:31 GMT..."Free will..." in Measuring Free Will: Ian...

Lorraine Ford: "So, define “free will” Ian. It’s obvious that you are not talking..." in Measuring Free Will: Ian...

Georgina Woodward: "Hi Anthony, you have briefly explained the fictitious (centrifugal) force...." in Bonus Koan: Distant...

Vipul Agarwal: "All about this post is very informative and unique. I am thankful to you..." in FQXi'ers Debate the Deep...

Georgina Woodward: "What is happening in material reality provides the connection to inertia...." in Bonus Koan: Distant...

andrea gonzalez: "Interesting stuff to read. Keep it up. If want to collect free gift card..." in Memory, Causality and...

Joe Fisher: "Dear Dr. Kuhn, Today’s Closer To Truth Facebook page contained this..." in First Things First: The...

Poker Online: "https://www.jakartapoker.net/" in Downward causation:...

RECENT ARTICLES
click titles to read articles

First Things First: The Physics of Causality
Why do we remember the past and not the future? Untangling the connections between cause and effect, choice, and entropy.

Can Time Be Saved From Physics?
Philosophers, physicists and neuroscientists discuss how our sense of time’s flow might arise through our interactions with external stimuli—despite suggestions from Einstein's relativity that our perception of the passage of time is an illusion.

Thermo-Demonics
A devilish new framework of thermodynamics that focuses on how we observe information could help illuminate our understanding of probability and rewrite quantum theory.

Gravity's Residue
An unusual approach to unifying the laws of physics could solve Hawking's black-hole information paradox—and its predicted gravitational "memory effect" could be picked up by LIGO.

Could Mind Forge the Universe?
Objective reality, and the laws of physics themselves, emerge from our observations, according to a new framework that turns what we think of as fundamental on its head.

FQXi FORUM
August 26, 2019

CATEGORY: It From Bit or Bit From It? Essay Contest (2013) [back]
TOPIC: Exclusiveness of Binary numeral system in Information unit is causal for Information paradox by Jayakar Johnson Joseph [refresh]
Bookmark and Share
Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Jul. 3, 2013 @ 13:08 GMT
Essay Abstract

On considering the continuum nature of information, this essay describes the observational inconsistency that exists with Exclusive binary numeral system that defines the unit of information as Bit. Thus to minimise the discreteness in information detection with Bit unit of information, Ternary numeral system to be inclusive of Binary numeral system for defining a quantum information unit in matrix that determines a probability density on incident time quantization in Ternary numeral system. In particle scenario as the unit of observation is particle, the information for the observer is detection rather than observation that is probabilistic rather than realistic. In this article a string-matter continuum scenario in the paradigm, ‘Coherently-cyclic Clusters of String-matter Universe (CSU)’ is discussed in correlation with the particle scenario of Standard Model, to resolve the paradoxes on information continuum of nature. Thus the responds for the argument, ‘It from Bit or Bit from It?’ is concluded as, ‘Yes’ on both in entirety, that is ‘1’, in that information continuum is conformal.

Author Bio

1977: Completion of medical graduation; 1979–1995: Private medical practice and software designing in Healthcare; 1988: Enrolled for post graduation study in General Surgery; 1995 onwards: Research in alternative cosmology; 2000: developed a generic methodology, ‘Triplet clustering and computing the Heterogeneous-matters of Universe’; 2006 onwards: Teaching faculty in Medical Radiological Physics, Optometry, Medical Biophysics; 2009: Completed a course on Diploma in Astronomy and Astrophysics; on 2010: Published patent applications on ‘Coherently-cyclic Cluster-matter universe model’ and waiting for the granting of patent. Work abstract at, http://www.clustermatteruniverse.net

Download Essay PDF File

Bookmark and Share

James Lee Hoover wrote on Jul. 3, 2013 @ 20:13 GMT
Jayakar,

If given the time and the wits to evaluate over 120 more entries, I have a month to try. My seemingly whimsical title, “It’s good to be the king,” is serious about our subject.

Jim

Bookmark and Share
report post as inappropriate

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph replied on Jul. 4, 2013 @ 00:39 GMT
Thank you dear James,

The observer cannot be the creator (source) whereas the observer is linked with the creator and thus string-matter continuum is the nature of Universe that is everything in entirety, though the earth happed to be privileged on the Homeomorphic Segmental-fluctuations of the Universe in the present period of time.

With Best wishes, Jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph replied on Jul. 13, 2013 @ 12:08 GMT
Dear James,

On continuation with this I have posted a comment at your essay webpage for better clarity on this.

Jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Jul. 4, 2013 @ 13:17 GMT
Dear Jayakar,

Thank you for an Very good essay. The information continuum is a nice introduction.

So you think that matter can be formed just by bits of information from nothing...?

Mean while.....

I am requesting you to go through my essay also. And I take this opportunity to say, to come to reality and base your arguments on experimental results.

I failed...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph replied on Jul. 4, 2013 @ 18:25 GMT
Thank you dear Gupta,

In particle scenario, information is energy transfer; whereas in string-matter continuum of eternal universe, information is the transfer of string-matter segment with its rotational energy.

As the observational information by bit unit of information is probabilistic rather than realistic, the observational information of experimentations itself is probabilistic and not realistic.

With best wishes

Jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Jul. 25, 2013 @ 15:03 GMT
Thank you Jayakar

For your nice writing. You are correct in the particle scenario. "Information is energy transfer ...... observational information by bit unit of information is probabilistic rather than realistic, the observational information of experimentations.... "

Best

=snp

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph replied on Aug. 2, 2013 @ 10:35 GMT
Thank you dear Gupta,

Jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Hoang cao Hai wrote on Jul. 5, 2013 @ 02:27 GMT
Dear Uncle 3J

Argument of uncle is increasingly deeper - than last time - wish you always have the most good.

And to change the atmosphere "abstract" of the competition and to demonstrate for the real preeminent possibility of the Absolute theory as well as to clarify the issues I mentioned in the essay and to avoid duplicate questions after receiving the opinion of you , I will add...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph replied on Jul. 6, 2013 @ 02:45 GMT
Thank you dear Hai,

In a set of multiple Relational questions, the absoluteness of answers for each question element is within interval limits of an integral that maps in continuum with another. Thus unitarity rather than quantization is more pragmatic with information continuum, whereas quantisation is imperative to measure information.

In this aspect, ‘It from Bit or Bit from It?’ is Relational questions, in that the absoluteness of answers for both questions, are true within the interval limits of the integrals indicating the answer in entirety is also true, that is ‘1’ in binary.

With best wishes, Jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Vladimir Rogozhin wrote on Jul. 9, 2013 @ 12:26 GMT
Hello Jayakar,

A very important essay, the direction of research and conclusion: «Information continuum is not observational exclusively with bit contraction of base-2 Binary numeral system and thus Ternary numeral system to be inclusive of defining an information unit on quantizing the incident time in probability density matrices for the detection of information in near reality. Thus it is concluded that string-matter continuum is imperative for the information continuum to observe the realistic information of nature and to resolve the paradoxes in particle scenario. This indicates a profound inconsistency that exists between Information science and Information technology. »

I think that our essays are very close on the philosophical grounds and areas of research. In addition, You know all the intricacies of physics and mathematics. I continue to read your other research. Good luck and best wishes, Vladimir

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph replied on Jul. 9, 2013 @ 16:45 GMT
Thank you dear Vladimir for your kind appreciation.

With best regards and wishes,

Jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Vladimir F. Tamari wrote on Jul. 12, 2013 @ 00:07 GMT
Dear Dr. Jayakar

I read with great interest your essay and looked at your research website. Your work reveals an original and well developed way of thinking about the fundamentals of physics. You propose tetrahedral units of electromagnetic energy and the way they interact is by the rotation of these units. As such I agree with you because my own Beautiful Universe Theory also found here posits that everything is made up of dielectric lattice of nodes transmitting rotational energy, that is, angular momentum. These nodes are arranged in a Face-Centered Cubic arrangement like a crystal so that tetrahedral arrangements are embedded naturally within the system. fqxi contributors and others also proposed tetrahedral building blocks, but not in the way you have done.

You are more knowledgeable than me about particle physics, Feynman diagrams, etc. and I have no doubt that within the logic of your theory you are right. What I find a bit confusing is that you express your original ideas with the vocabulary of the 'other' physics - strings, probability, etc. This gives them some credibility but does not add to their understanding. I wish I able to comment on the many technical points your theory raises, but your ideas are certainly an original way to answer the It Bit question. I wish you the best of luck.

Vladimir

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Jul. 13, 2013 @ 04:43 GMT
Thank you Dear Vladimir,

I have gone through your article describing your discovery of BU theory. I think your work is on Space charge continuum in that you have defined building blocks for the universe. In that the concept of ‘node’ ascribed in your theory is well descriptive with eigen-rotational string-matter segments, in that the dynamics of the junction of two segments may represent the formation of a virtual node. If you are interested we shall have regular interactions to integrate both works, in that I think we may emerge with solutions for the unification of fundamental forces, in particularly gravity with electromagnetism.

With best wishes

Jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Vladimir F. Tamari replied on Jul. 21, 2013 @ 01:54 GMT
Dear Jayakar

Thank you for your interesting comments about BU theory and your kind offer. This theory emerged from research starting decades ago and I wrote it in 2005 - and over the decades I have developed an opus operandi of working on very small sections of the theory at a time. I am honored by your offer to integrate our works, but I think that will be difficult for me with my small capacity for learning new things (at my age) and the need to drastically adapt my theory to your well-developed system. I sincerely wish you the best of luck.

BTW if you did not rate my essay The Cloud of Unknowing please consider doing so.

Vladimir

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph replied on Jul. 26, 2013 @ 17:55 GMT
Thank you Dear Vladimir,

I think I have to be more elaborative on the integration aspect that I have perceived on your work. Anyhow I may contact you latter to exchange our ideas.

With best regards,

Jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Cristinel Stoica wrote on Jul. 20, 2013 @ 16:11 GMT
Dear Jayakar,

Very interesting essay. It seems to me as part of a larger research program. I agree with many parts of what you said, in particular with the idea that "Information continuum that is observational in particle scenario is only a probabilistic detection rather than observational information continuum that is realistic". I wish you good luck with this contest, your research, and the experiment concerning the string nature of partons.

Best regards,

Cristi

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph replied on Jul. 20, 2013 @ 17:49 GMT
Thank you

Bookmark and Share

Akinbo Ojo wrote on Jul. 22, 2013 @ 13:23 GMT
Hello Jayakar,

Nice essay with new insights. From your essay, does it mean existence/non-existence is a binary information? If you think so, check my essay and rate if it is okay.

Best regards,

Akinbo

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph replied on Jul. 22, 2013 @ 15:18 GMT
Thank you dear Akinbo,

Information in particle scenario is the transfer of energy, whereas in string-matter continuum it is transfer of matter with energy. Binary is the abstraction to define unit of information in that there is mathematical constrains on observations. Without existence there is no non-existence and thus the continuum in infinity is the existence.

I shall go through your essay and express my perceptions soon.

With best regards,

Jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Sreenath B N wrote on Jul. 24, 2013 @ 09:57 GMT
Dear Jayakar,

I have down loaded your essay and soon post my comments on it. Meanwhile, please, go through my essay and post your comments.

Regards and good luck in the contest,

Sreenath BN.

http://fqxi.org/community/forum/topic/1827

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph replied on Jul. 24, 2013 @ 16:12 GMT
Thank you, dear Sreenath,

I shall go through your essay and submit my perceptions on that, soon.

With best regards

Jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Sreenath B N replied on Jul. 25, 2013 @ 13:53 GMT
Dear Jayakar,

Thanks for your response to my posting in your thread. I have downloaded your essay and post my comments on it shortly in your thread.

Best wishes,

Sreenath

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph replied on Jul. 25, 2013 @ 15:08 GMT
Dear Sreenath,

Hope you might have seen my perceptions on your essay.

With best regards,

Jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Christian Corda wrote on Jul. 24, 2013 @ 10:31 GMT
Hi Jayakar,

As promised in my Essay page, I have read your Essay. I think it is beautiful and a bit provocative. On the other hand, I appreciate people who "thinks outside the box". In particular, I find extremely important your statement "Information continuum that is observational in particle scenario is only a probabilistic detection rather than observational information continuum that is realistic". As I wrote in my Essay page in reply to your comments, I agree with you on the issue that in particle scenario the observational information is not observational in continuum is exactly the core of the information paradox. In my opinion your statement is completely in agreement with the famous aphorism by Einstein that you cited: "God does not play dice with the Universe". In other words, I agree with you deterministic vision of the Universe. I also took a look to your research website, I encourage you to further go on with your research fields. In general, your Essay gave me lots of fun. Thus, I will give you an high score.

Cheers,

Ch.

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph replied on Jul. 24, 2013 @ 16:00 GMT
Thank you, dear Corda for your kind encouragement.

With best regards

Jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Antony Ryan wrote on Jul. 25, 2013 @ 04:48 GMT
Dear Jayakar,

I like your essay and it seems our work may overlap. I've formulated a geometric theory which partly unifies the four forces and resolves the three paradoxes of cosmogony. It relates the masses of the proton, neutron and electron to 99.999988% of theory and the results improve with more data out of Cern.

The theory is based on simplex geometry and I noticed your tetrahedral branes - so looks compatible!

My essay her doesn't explain my ToE geometry, except it also utilises simplex geometry to explain entropy around Black Holes, the arrow of time and results in Fibonacci sequence.

I hope we can exchange ideas in the future?

Best wishes for the contest and congratulations on an excellent essay - I rate it highly!

Antony

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph replied on Jul. 25, 2013 @ 14:47 GMT
Thank you dear Antony,

I am much interested with simplex geometry on restructuring the atomic analogy and building up molecular modelling in this scenario. Surely I shall go through your essay and shall have discussions with you soon.

With best regards,

Jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Antony Ryan replied on Jul. 27, 2013 @ 07:48 GMT
Dear Jayakar,

Thanks for your comments over on my page. I am keen to explain more, as I think we can find good overlap. I've left a reply, but will elaborate early in the coming week.

Best wishes and thanks for presenting your interesting work,

Antony

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph replied on Jul. 27, 2013 @ 09:13 GMT
Thank you dear Antony,

Some of the work on simplex that you may be interested for further developments is also been attached herewith.

With best regards,

Jayakar

attachments: 1_Spin_simplex.pdf

Bookmark and Share

Sreenath B N wrote on Jul. 25, 2013 @ 19:12 GMT
Dear Jayakar,

Your treatment of the concept of ‘information’ is highly innovative and since it is based on string theory it is highly technical from the point of view of general audience. But I commend your effort to solve the problem of information paradox on the basis of string theory’s mathematics and you have treated it from different perspectives like Language and Numerical systems, Feynman diagrams and string-matter continuum scenario. In Particle scenario Vs String-matter continuum, you have clearly distinguished how the information is transferred in them; it is being discrete in particle scenario and in String-matter continuum the information transfer from source to the observer is by spiral rotations of string-segment. Here I am curious to know, spiral rotations represent which spiral, is it log spiral or Archimedean spiral or some other spiral, because according to my theory of QG the spiral described in QG field is log spiral. So can you, please, clarify this point to me? In fact in the previous fqxi essay contest (2012), my subject was QG. Ultimately, in the contest between It and Bit you have naturally sided with Bit as it is to be expected. Thank you for writing a highly articulate article and I appreciate the effort you have put behind it. For this I am going to rate your essay highly.

Best of luck,

Sreenath

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Jul. 26, 2013 @ 05:23 GMT
Thank you dear Sreenath,

I have gone through your essay on 2012 again and refreshed my perceptions with your work on QG with Torsion tensor in log-spiral.

In string-matter continuum the spring constant on wave-front is inversely proportional to the Torsion tensor of the receding string and thus the gravitation between the observer and the source is a measurable function in space. Thus your work may be well integrated on this to quantize gravity in this scenario. Hence I seek long term collaborations with you for further developments on this.

With best wishes,

Jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Sreenath B N replied on Jul. 27, 2013 @ 10:51 GMT
Dear Jayakar,

I want to have long time collaborations with you regarding this. When ever you are free try to contact me to develop this view further.

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph replied on Jul. 27, 2013 @ 14:17 GMT
Thank you dear Sreenath,

We will have discussions after some time, on this view.

With best regards,

Jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Joe Fisher wrote on Jul. 28, 2013 @ 16:24 GMT
Dr. Jayakar,

I thought that your essay was exceptionally well written. I do hope that you do not think me impertinent. I am a crusty old realist and as I have carefully explained in my essay BITTERS, everything in the real Universe is unique, once.

As you know, each snowflake is unique, once, and that means that each real molecule of each real snowflake must be unique, once. The whole real Universe is unique, once.

Which brings me to the consideration of your essay’s graphics. They are not unique. They are computer generated perfect squares and perfect circle and perfect yellow lightning bolts and while they are pretty to look at, they are unusual, unrealistic, and unnecessary for explaining reality.

I wish you well in the competition,

Joe

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph replied on Jul. 29, 2013 @ 00:42 GMT
Thank you dear Joe,

You are right, only ‘continuum’ is in reality that is not quantifiable, while without quantisation ‘continuum’ is not descriptive and emerges with digitalisation in real numbers that are unique. As the universe is continuum it is realistic rather than probabilistic.

I would like to go through your essay and submit my perceptions soon.

With best regards,

Jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Edwin Eugene Klingman wrote on Jul. 30, 2013 @ 23:34 GMT
Dear Jayakar,

As you indicated above, "In particle scenario, information is energy transfer; whereas in string-matter continuum of eternal universe, information is the transfer of string-matter segment with its rotational energy."

I believe that this particle view of information is that with which you expressed agreement on my essay page. I will study your essay to try to appreciate the alternate string-matter continuum perspective.

With best regards,

Edwin Eugene Klingman

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph replied on Jul. 31, 2013 @ 02:10 GMT
Thank you dear Edwin,

Jayakar

Bookmark and Share

basudeba mishra wrote on Aug. 4, 2013 @ 01:54 GMT
Dear Sir,

We have replied to your queries in our thread. We are going through your essay and respond before rating time is over.

Regards,

basudeba

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph replied on Aug. 4, 2013 @ 07:54 GMT
Thank you dear Basudeba Mishra,

Expecting your comments on my essay.

With best regards

Jayakar

Bookmark and Share

basudeba mishra wrote on Aug. 4, 2013 @ 15:38 GMT
Dear Sir,

We wish we could have devoted sometime earlier to your essay. It opens up many strands. One example is “language as information continuum”. Look at the structure of any language. For simplicity, we will take English, but the principle can be applied to any language including programming language.

A language consists of words or its equivalents in programming language...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph replied on Aug. 6, 2013 @ 19:12 GMT
Dear Basudeba Mishra,

Nature of communication language is continuum whereas the computer language is a set of discrete functions. Numerals and figures are discrete representations. As per this paradigm sound waves also described as spiral propagation of string-segments, in that both longitudinal and transverse wave characteristics are expressional. The Doppler effects in this scenario is same as that in particle scenario and described in analogue with the transverse wave on particle wave duality, while the duality is resolved with the propagation of spiral eigen-rotational string-matter segment.

Tensor potential difference between the observer and source string-segments is causal for the transfer of eigen-rotational string from the source to the observer, while the density of this differential potential is much higher with in-vivo bio-chemical systems and exhibits variability with tissue differentiation, and this describes the existence of life and consciousness, in that lattice of discrete cause-effect cycles is representational for impels and memory.

Numerals are quantum to describe infinity. Photons are hypothetical, whereas photon string-segments are hypothetical representations for integration. Universe without dynamics is hypothetically one-dimensional string-matter continuum, while zero-dimension is not empirical. Though the dynamics of universe is descriptive, the causality of the beginning of dynamics is undefinable with human capabilities. Thus the universe is eternal.

With best regards

Jayakar

Bookmark and Share

basudeba mishra replied on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 00:44 GMT
Dear Sir,

Nature of communication language appears continuum though actually it is a set of discrete functions. Any perception that is communicated as information has three distinct components:

1) It is about or concerning a physical object (matter), that is perceived as form.

2) It is expressed through a language (signal) that is perceived as sound.

3) The language...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph replied on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 08:45 GMT
Dear Basudeba Mishra,

Describing an object by language is in continuum with thinking, in that even the definition of definition itself is continuum.

Even plants have memory and not have cerebral cortex.

Defining a generic wave mechanics for both acoustic and EM waves is much imperative to resolve the wave particle duality.

In particle scenario touch, taste and smell involves transfer of energy by ionic exchange and not with radiation, whereas in this paradigm it is expressional as transfer of string-matter segment with energy.

Chemistry is incomplete and fails to describe many of the biophysical phenomena that includes mechanism of aging, etiogenicity of malignancy, etc.. and thus the physical causality that effects chemistry to be investigated, that indicates the imperativeness of restructuring atomic analogy. Thereby this paradigm got evolved and needs adaptations with the mainstream physics, starting from the axiom: zero to one dimension; in that the constructs of the atom to be three-dimensional.

With best regards

Jayakar

Bookmark and Share

eAmazigh M. HANNOU wrote on Aug. 5, 2013 @ 12:05 GMT
Dear Jayakar Johnson Joseph,

Yes, (e) is a mystery.

(e) for eEnergy, for a new science in coming : a binary Science, dual Science, fundamental Science.

I have discovered the functionning of eUniverse : eDuality is in all things, like motion.

And all things arising, by couple, pair.

« simple, complex », « wave, particle », « space, time », « matter, antimatter », « electicity, magnetism », « Weak force , Strong force », « gravity, expansion of space », and so on...

Duality is in all cultures (Egyptians, Greecs, Indians, Chineses, ...) and in each one of us, but never explained and equaled like in China.

The « Yin, Yang » duality is full of truth, but this must be completed and reinterpreted, like our Science.

eDuality is present in physics, mathematics, philosophy, economics, biology, chemistry, religion, our thinking, in computers and mechanical machinery, linguistics, and so on...

Each one of us speaks with eDuality.

eDuality is the same everywhere.

There is one kind of eDuality when this concept is clear known.

eUniverse is very simple at the begining, very complex after.

This eDuality, these opposites, these contraries, are the 0 and 1 of information.

It takes a book to explain all these concepts : eEnergy, eInfo, eReality, eDuality, and so on...

Advice : dont think matter, but eEnergy and eInfo.

Good luck,

Amazigh H.

Bookmark and Share

Manuel S Morales wrote on Aug. 5, 2013 @ 18:20 GMT
Jayakar,

I found your approach to the topic at hand fascinating and would like to rate your essay highly. However, before I do may I run some questions by you via email? Please let me know at: msm@physicsofdestiny.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Manuel

Bookmark and Share

basudeba mishra wrote on Aug. 6, 2013 @ 02:58 GMT
Dear Sir,

We have replied to your post in our thread.

Regards,

basudeba

Bookmark and Share

basudeba mishra replied on Aug. 8, 2013 @ 11:30 GMT
Dear Sir,

Nature of communication language appears continuum though actually it is a set of discrete functions. Any perception that is communicated as information has three distinct components:

1) It is about or concerning a physical object (matter), that is perceived as form.

2) It is expressed through a language (signal) that is perceived as sound.

3) The language...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Cristinel Stoica wrote on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 07:42 GMT
Hi, votes are vanishing again.

Bookmark and Share

Paul Borrill wrote on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 20:32 GMT
Dear Jayakar,

I have now finished reviewing all 180 essays for the contest and appreciate your contribution to this competition.

I have been thoroughly impressed at the breadth, depth and quality of the ideas represented in this contest. In true academic spirit, if you have not yet reviewed my essay, I invite you to do so and leave your comments.

You can find the latest version of my essay here:

http://fqxi.org/data/forum-attachments/Borrill-TimeOne-
V1.1a.pdf

(sorry if the fqxi web site splits this url up, I haven’t figured out a way to not make it do that).

May the best essays win!

Kind regards,

Paul Borrill

paul at borrill dot com

Bookmark and Share

Héctor Daniel Gianni wrote on Aug. 10, 2013 @ 20:14 GMT
Dear Jayakar Johnson Joseph:

I am an old physician and I don’t know nothing of mathematics and almost nothing of physics. maybe you would be interested in my essay over a subject which after the common people, physic discipline is the one that uses more than any other, the so called “time”.

I am sending you a practical summary, so you can...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Aug. 11, 2013 @ 09:15 GMT
Dear Héctor,

Time emerges with motion though it is not physical, yet integral with dynamics including thermodynamics. This indicates the emergence of discrete sub-time for discrete systems in dynamics with reference to the flow of time of the universe, in that the reference time is external to systems.

In particle scenario, the history of time begins with the origin of universe and it is linear, whereas in this paradigm time is cyclic, as the dynamics of eigen-rotational strings, is cyclic, and thus cyclic-time emerges with eigen-rotations.

This indicates the imperativeness to consider a holarchy of referential cyclic-time that emerges on organising clusters of string-matter segments of the universe in holarchy, in that there is change of eigen-rotational phase of a holon of cluster-matters of string-segment in time, while the period of eigen-rotational cycle of a holon is finite.

In particle scenario, information is the transfer of energy in time; whereas in this paradigm it is the transfer eigen-rotational matter with energy.

With these assumptions, I shall go through your essay in detail and submit my perceptions at your page soon, in that I would like to discuss the relativity of phycology with cyclic-time.

Thanking you.

With best regards

Jayakar

attachments: Holarchy_of_clusters_of_string-matter_segments.jpg

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph replied on Aug. 11, 2013 @ 15:07 GMT
There is a defect in constructing the sentence in the previous post.

Kindly replace:

‘in that there is change of eigen-rotational phase of a holon of cluster-matters of string-segment in time, while the period of eigen-rotational cycle of a holon is finite.’

with,

‘in that each holon of a cluster differ in their eigen-rotational phase, while the period of eigen-rotation is finite. Thus linear flow of referential cyclic-times is expressional with a top-to-bottom dynamics in the universe.’

Jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Aug. 29, 2013 @ 11:09 GMT
On continuation with this work, an experimentation project is intended to get proposed at CERN to determine that the pi masons exists in sequence in correspondence with the string-matter continuum described in this paradigm. Axiom on this is been attached herewith to invite discussions for improving further.

With best regards

Jayakar

attachments: pion_string.gif

Bookmark and Share
post approved

Author Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on Aug. 29, 2013 @ 11:22 GMT
On continuation with this work, an experimentation project is intended to get proposed at CERN to determine that the pi mesons exists in sequence in correspondence with the string-matter continuum described in this paradigm. Axiom on this is been attached herewith to invite discussions for improving further.

With best regards

Jayakar

attachments: 1_pion_string.gif

Bookmark and Share

Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Please enter your e-mail address:
Note: Joining the FQXi mailing list does not give you a login account or constitute membership in the organization.