Search FQXi

If you are aware of an interesting new academic paper (that has been published in a peer-reviewed journal or has appeared on the arXiv), a conference talk (at an official professional scientific meeting), an external blog post (by a professional scientist) or a news item (in the mainstream news media), which you think might make an interesting topic for an FQXi blog post, then please contact us at forums@fqxi.org with a link to the original source and a sentence about why you think that the work is worthy of discussion. Please note that we receive many such suggestions and while we endeavour to respond to them, we may not be able to reply to all suggestions.

Please also note that we do not accept unsolicited posts and we cannot review, or open new threads for, unsolicited articles or papers. Requests to review or post such materials will not be answered. If you have your own novel physics theory or model, which you would like to post for further discussion among then FQXi community, then please add them directly to the "Alternative Models of Reality" thread, or to the "Alternative Models of Cosmology" thread. Thank you.

Contests Home

Previous Contests

What Is “Fundamental”
October 28, 2017 to January 22, 2018
Sponsored by the Fetzer Franklin Fund and The Peter & Patricia Gruber Foundation
read/discusswinners

Wandering Towards a Goal
How can mindless mathematical laws give rise to aims and intention?
December 2, 2016 to March 3, 2017
Contest Partner: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Fund.
read/discusswinners

Trick or Truth: The Mysterious Connection Between Physics and Mathematics
Contest Partners: Nanotronics Imaging, The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, and The John Templeton Foundation
Media Partner: Scientific American

read/discusswinners

How Should Humanity Steer the Future?
January 9, 2014 - August 31, 2014
Contest Partners: Jaan Tallinn, The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, The John Templeton Foundation, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

It From Bit or Bit From It
March 25 - June 28, 2013
Contest Partners: The Gruber Foundation, J. Templeton Foundation, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

Questioning the Foundations
Which of Our Basic Physical Assumptions Are Wrong?
May 24 - August 31, 2012
Contest Partners: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, SubMeta, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

Is Reality Digital or Analog?
November 2010 - February 2011
Contest Partners: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

What's Ultimately Possible in Physics?
May - October 2009
Contest Partners: Astrid and Bruce McWilliams
read/discusswinners

The Nature of Time
August - December 2008
read/discusswinners

Forum Home
Introduction
Terms of Use

Order posts by:
 chronological order
 most recent first

Posts by the author are highlighted in orange; posts by FQXi Members are highlighted in blue.

By using the FQXi Forum, you acknowledge reading and agree to abide by the Terms of Use

RSS feed | RSS help
RECENT POSTS IN THIS TOPIC

Angel Doz: on 8/7/13 at 21:52pm UTC, wrote Congratulations Dr Planat, you go like a rocket ship to the final...

Angel Doz: on 8/7/13 at 21:50pm UTC, wrote I answered on the site of his essay Thank you very much for your opinion,...

Michel Planat: on 8/7/13 at 19:48pm UTC, wrote Congratulations, Angel.

Manuel Morales: on 8/7/13 at 19:40pm UTC, wrote Angel, I humbly admit that you lost me on some of your equations. However,...

Paul Borrill: on 8/7/13 at 18:51pm UTC, wrote Dear Angel, I have now finished reviewing all 180 essays for the contest...

Angel Doz: on 8/7/13 at 14:05pm UTC, wrote Dear Vladimir thanks very much for your interes in my humble essay I Have...

Vladimir Rogozhin: on 8/7/13 at 9:42am UTC, wrote Dear Angel, I am pleased to read your essay in the spirit of Descartes,...

Michel Planat: on 8/6/13 at 20:57pm UTC, wrote Thank you, Angel. It happens that I found good friends in the journey. Kind...

RECENT FORUM POSTS

amy jones: "Google Pay provides its customers with a wide range of Google Pay Customer..." in Cosmic Dawn, Parallel...

Georgina Woodward: "Re. ant behaviour: More ants are attracted by the chemical trails left by..." in Measuring Free Will: Ian...

Georgina Woodward: "To wipe away dead ants or not was an oversimplification. It depends on..." in Measuring Free Will: Ian...

Georgina Woodward: "Newton's space and time permit grandfather type paradox and time reversal...." in Bonus Koan: Distant...

Joe Fisher: "Dear Dr. Kuhn, Today’s Closer To Truth Facebook page contained this..." in First Things First: The...

Robert McEachern: "The Tegmark Paradox: "Tegmark asks whether physicists posses skills that..." in Building an AI physicist:...

Georgina Woodward: "The filled space is not space-time as that's the space 'inhabited' by..." in Bonus Koan: Distant...

Eckard Blumschein: "Notions like bottom and top belong to particular models. Ellis is certainly..." in Downward causation:...

RECENT ARTICLES
click titles to read articles

First Things First: The Physics of Causality
Why do we remember the past and not the future? Untangling the connections between cause and effect, choice, and entropy.

Can Time Be Saved From Physics?
Philosophers, physicists and neuroscientists discuss how our sense of time’s flow might arise through our interactions with external stimuli—despite suggestions from Einstein's relativity that our perception of the passage of time is an illusion.

Thermo-Demonics
A devilish new framework of thermodynamics that focuses on how we observe information could help illuminate our understanding of probability and rewrite quantum theory.

Gravity's Residue
An unusual approach to unifying the laws of physics could solve Hawking's black-hole information paradox—and its predicted gravitational "memory effect" could be picked up by LIGO.

Could Mind Forge the Universe?
Objective reality, and the laws of physics themselves, emerge from our observations, according to a new framework that turns what we think of as fundamental on its head.

FQXi FORUM
August 22, 2019

CATEGORY: It From Bit or Bit From It? Essay Contest (2013) [back]
TOPIC: Quantum information and Cosmology: The connections by Angel Garcés Doz [refresh]
Bookmark and Share
Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Author Angel Garcés Doz wrote on May. 3, 2013 @ 15:39 GMT
Essay Abstract

The information or knowledge we can get from a quantum state, depends on the interaction of this state with the measurement process itself. As we know, this involves an uncertainty in the amount of information and accuracy of this knowledge. Now we ask: is there an information content intrinsic and independent of the observer, in quantum reality? Our answer is a resounding, yes. More precisely, we show that this information is encoded on surfaces, and specifically in circular compactifications. That is, there is a holograph on surfaces. In this encoding of quantum information will call as the strong holographic principle. Due to the application of this principle, it will show as the Higgs vacuum value implies a subtle correction by entropic uncertainty. The connections of quantum information, to cosmology, are clearly shown when the values of the dark energy density approxeq = ln2;and matter density Omega_{m}= Omega_{c}+ Omega_{b}, approxeq = 1-ln2. It showed that the equation of the energy-momentum has five solutions by factoring by two components which appear in terms of mass and imaginary momentum. Far from being a mere mathematical artifice, we see that these states should exist, and that our interpretation of them is that every particle appears to be a mixture of two states, one of them unobservable, having an imaginary component. In other words: these involve imaginary states faster than the speed of light, without contradicting Special Relativity, as we shall see. Failure to observe Cherenkov radiation forces us to determine which are virtual states. These five states also appear to be related to the minimum number of microstates which generate the group E8. Finally: all these results lead us to postulate a particle candidate to the dark matter, of approximately 9,2 Gev.

Author Bio

Independent researcher. Some articles published in vixra

Download Essay PDF File

Bookmark and Share

Paul Reed wrote on May. 4, 2013 @ 06:44 GMT
Angel

“The information or knowledge we can get from a quantum state, depends on

the interaction of this state with the measurement process itself”

No it does not. Whatever the state was it has already existed. That is, not only the physical state as such, but the physically existent representation thereof which you receive (eg light). The sequence order, apart from what measuring physically involves, render this concept impossible.

All any measurement does is decree a point at which the sequence is stopped, conceptually. Physically, all that happens is that receipt of the physical input, ie the interaction involved, causes the physically existent representation to cease existing in that form.

Paul

Bookmark and Share
report post as inappropriate

Author Angel Garcés Doz replied on May. 4, 2013 @ 08:00 GMT
Thanks, Paul, for his exact remark

Bookmark and Share

Author Angel Garcés Doz wrote on May. 4, 2013 @ 08:10 GMT
For those who read the essay, two small errors.Page 1

Page 2

Thanks

Bookmark and Share

Leo Vuyk wrote on May. 4, 2013 @ 10:45 GMT
Dear Angel,

Congratulations with your Higgs vacuum lattice attack.

You wrote:

6.Since the Higgs boson itself, acquires mass from Higgs vacuum, by subtracting energy,

Could it also be the other way around?

That the Higgs boson itself is massless and the Higgs vacuum Has oscillating Higgs energy able to transfer mass to all Fermioins?

Best regards,

Leo Vuyk

Bookmark and Share

Anonymous replied on May. 4, 2013 @ 16:13 GMT
Dear Leo Vuyk, to your first question: it is possible

As for your second question: are you absolutely right.

I'm still studying, as it breaks the symmetry of the Higgs vacuum, for, as you well said, oscillate and give mass to the fermions.

I've made ​​some progress, which in summary, is the expose, for if your interest.

What is clear, that is for sure is that the sum of the spins, as I have argued in the essay, it should be considered only the spin 1/2, of the fermions. Since, at the moment focusing on the six leptons, the sum of the spins:

Now, as you well said, the Higgs vacuum oscillation; corresponds, taking into account the electric charges, all (note the equivalences, very important), and the contribution due to Higgs boson:

Clearly, three, by the three colors QCD

1)

2)

The previous two equations must be met, these two oscillations Higgs vacuum, to preserve the symmetry of the sum of the spins, compared to the sum of the spines (module), the quarkcounting three color charges.

3)

[equation]6\cdot{\displaystyle \sum_{s=1/2}(s+1)s+O_{1}+2\cdot6\cdot{\displaystyle \sum_{s=1/2}(s+1)s-O_{1}=3_{C}\cdot6}}\sum_{s=1/2}(s+1)s

Bookmark and Share

Author Angel Garcés Doz replied on May. 4, 2013 @ 16:17 GMT

I'm still studying, as it breaks the symmetry of the Higgs vacuum, for, as you well said, oscillate and give mass to the fermions.

I've made ​​some progress, which in summary, is the expose, for if your interest.

What is clear, that is for sure is...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Author Angel Garcés Doz replied on May. 4, 2013 @ 16:20 GMT

What is clear, that is for sure is that the sum of the spins, as I have argued in the essay, it should be considered only the spin 1/2, of the fermions. Since, at the moment focusing on the six leptons, the sum of the spins:

Now, as you well said, the Higgs vacuum oscillation; corresponds, taking into account the electric charges, all (note the equivalences, very important), and the contribution due to Higgs boson:

Clearly, three, by the three colors QCD

1)

2)

The previous two equations must be met, these two oscillations Higgs vacuum, to preserve the symmetry of the sum of the spins, compared to the sum of the spines (module), the quarkcounting three color charges.

3)

[equation]6\cdot{\displaystyle \sum_{s=1/2}(s+1)s+O_{1}+2\cdot6\cdot{\displaystyle \sum_{s=1/2}(s+1)s-O_{1}=3_{C}\cdot6}}\sum_{s=1/2}(s+1)s

Bookmark and Share

Author Angel Garcés Doz wrote on May. 4, 2013 @ 16:30 GMT
Sorry, no passing, to insert the remaining equations, sorry for the repeats.

I get to see so

Bookmark and Share

Author Angel Garcés Doz wrote on May. 4, 2013 @ 16:35 GMT
There is no way to post all equations; attached pdf

Apologies to everyone, including administrators, by repetition.

attachments: archivo_nuevo1.pdf

Bookmark and Share

Author Angel Garcés Doz wrote on May. 4, 2013 @ 16:42 GMT
End

attachments: attach2.pdf

Bookmark and Share

Joe Fisher wrote on May. 8, 2013 @ 13:17 GMT
Angel,

Please include me out of the “we” that pretend to obtain “the information obtained from a quantum state that depends on the interaction of this state with the measurement process itself.”

As a realist, I know I am a completed unique being. I know there are such things as completed unique elephants. I know there are completed unique stars and completed unique planets. I know that only one completed unique object, or event, real or imagined can only occur once in reality.

To believe that just because scientists can build machines that produce particles and energy waves, that that exclusive unnatural, unrealistic type of behavior is superior to natural reality is incorrect. Each discrete quantum package is just as unique as each unique snowflake is and each quantum package can only occur once. You can repeatedly write down your seemingly identical mathematical symbolic squiggles as much as you like, the more they perfectly abstractly mean to you, the less they represent sane reality.

Bookmark and Share

Author Angel Garcés Doz replied on May. 8, 2013 @ 16:44 GMT
Sorry sir, eliminate we both seem to have bothered you.

What you say you are squiggles mathematical, that according to you, do not represent reality, are precisely those that allow you and I We'll use two computers, and we exchange conversation, via a network. This is because these squiggles mathematical despises it seems

Please check their knowledge of physics, because bosons, according to Bose-Einstein statistics, are indistinguishable, why can occupy the same quantum state.

And now, based on these mathematical squiggles, that as you do not represent reality, I propose a question:

Is the Riemann hypothesis, it is possible that this relates his demonstration, with electrical charge?

Here's a hint with these mathematical squiggles:

First Imaginary part of the first zero of the Riemann hypothesis:

s= 1/2 + 14.134725141734693i; Z1= 14.134725141734693

http://oeis.org/A058303

Gn = Newton Constant (S.I ) = 6.67428 *10^-11 , Mpk = Planck mass

e= electric charge ( S.I ) = 1.602176565 *10^-19 ; mh= Higgs boson mass

me = electron mass; (mh/me)=246924 ; Phi= golden number = (sqr(5)+1)/2

2)

Omega(c) = dark matter density, 240= non zero roots group E8

Regards

Bookmark and Share

Joe Fisher replied on May. 9, 2013 @ 13:08 GMT
Angel,

All of your so-called knowledge of physics is abstract guesswork. Sure, your perfect abstract invisible bosons according to Bose-Einstein perfect abstract statistics are indistinguishable and can occupy the same perfect abstract quantum state, but each real snowflake, each concoction of real DNA, and each real fingerprint is unique and only occurs once and can only occupy the real place it is located in once. There are no statistics needed for reality.

As I thoughtfully pointed out in my essay BITTERS, Einstein’s guess that perfect abstract energy was perfectly equal to perfect abstract mass times perfect constant speed of perfect abstract light perfectly squared was utter real nonsense. Real energy consists of integrated differing unique amounts of real light, real heat, and real material motion.

Bookmark and Share

Author Angel Garcés Doz replied on May. 9, 2013 @ 15:10 GMT
Excuse me, sir, but my great ignorance, I can tell you that commits serious mistakes resulting from their ignorance of quantum mechanics: First, "your perfect abstract unseen bosons"

Not my bosons, are bosons that exist and are observable: photons of light, for example, with which you can see, through the interaction of the cells of the retina of the eye, with these bosons that you call...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Wesley Wayne Hansen wrote on May. 8, 2013 @ 14:56 GMT
Mr. Doz,

I left this link on the viXra blog but thought you might like to check it out (http://cdms.berkeley.edu/CDMSII_Si_DM_Results.pdf). It's a paper detailing the latest results from the Cryogenic Dark Matter Search collaboration and relates to your particle candidate for the dark matter . . .

I haven't read your paper yet so can't comment on it . . . although even when I do get around to it there's a good chance I probably won't thoroughly understand it anyway . . .

With regards,

Wes Hansen

Bookmark and Share

Author Angel Garcés Doz replied on May. 8, 2013 @ 16:57 GMT
Thank you very much, dear Hansen, I will watch the results indicated.

Do not worry, I do not quite understand many things

Regards

Bookmark and Share

Robert Bennett wrote on May. 14, 2013 @ 01:49 GMT
How can the scientific method's testability rule be satisfied? ... if a particle has 2 states, but one is unobservable, how do we know it has real existence?

Bookmark and Share

Author Angel Garcés Doz replied on May. 14, 2013 @ 12:03 GMT
Not know if you have read my essay. In the essay, I show, that must exist four solutions for positive total energy. And these solutions all involve energy and momentum components, imaginary. The existence of these unobservable states, virtual, giving the minimum value of Heisenberg uncertainty.

Similarly, this implies the wave-particle duality. This dual state, while not measured, explains...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Wesley Wayne Hansen replied on May. 17, 2013 @ 17:00 GMT
Mr. Doz,

In the above you state, "This effect is where the key to quantum mechanics. It is recognized that the change in the particle interlaced, to measure her mate is independant of the distance and occurs instantly. But this last assertion is an assumption, not been demonstrated either experimentally or mathematically."

William Tiller and Walter Dibble have experimentally demonstrated "information entanglement" in excess of 6,000 miles and have developed a theoretical framework, including some rather novel Fourier Transforms, which accounts for their empirical evidence. They refer to their framework as a "new" quantum physics, Psychoenergetic Science. Perhaps you would find their White Papers informative: http://www.tillerfoundation.com/White%20Paper%20VIII.pdf and http://www.tillerfoundation.com/White%20Paper%20VII.pdf.

Will
iam Tiller received his Ph.D. in physics from the University of Toronto, spent five years in the R&D department of a fortune 500 corporation, 35 years as an active professor at Stanford University before becoming Professor Emeritus, he's published over 250 scientific papers (dealing mostly with solid state physics) in peer-reviewed journals, holds six patents, etc. Why the orthodox scientific community continues to ignore his work with Psychoenergetic Science is a great mystery - to me personally!

With regards,

Wes Hansen

Bookmark and Share

Wesley Wayne Hansen replied on May. 17, 2013 @ 17:16 GMT
Mr. Doz,

You know, another thing, many of the essays in this contest come to the same It from Bit = Bit from It conclusion that you do. I don't have the mathematical sophistication necessary to fully appreciate your argument but I am sympathetic to your position. The question I have posed in previous comments elsewhere on the forum is this:

Many scientists like to point to simulations like the Game of Life and Tierra as demonstrating how true complexity can evolve from a few simple rules but every one of these simulations start with an ancestral pattern, where did the ancestral pattern underlying our very existence come from?

With regards,

Wes Hansen

Bookmark and Share

Anonymous wrote on May. 23, 2013 @ 01:20 GMT
"Not know if you have read my essay. In the essay, I show, that must exist four solutions for positive total energy. And these solutions all involve energy and momentum components, imaginary. The existence of these unobservable states, virtual, giving the minimum value of Heisenberg uncertainty."

The essay was read and the question of scientific method compliance remains... testability.

Math provides possible worlds, the lab supplies the actual world.

Bookmark and Share

Author Angel Garcés Doz replied on May. 23, 2013 @ 05:41 GMT
Totally agree: For this reason, I have proposed an experiment at large distances, with entangled particles, to verify the existence or not of a temporary delay in the change in the particle B, once the measurement on A. It would take distances on the order of 40,000 km, in order to measure a possible delay of about

, at most.The distances that have been used until now, do not allow a measurement, because of the instrumental limitation current time measurement.For a distance between particles A and B, of 160 Km (I think is the greatest distance experiment performed so far, including entangled particles), the delay time would be approximately ( maximum )

. While that for current measurement apparatus, would mask the reliability of the measurement, for these times to be less than the extent of accuracy of the instruments.The last experiment conducted last year, allowed to set a lower limit of

. The upper limit, according to my calculations would

1/Alpha = 1/fine structure constant at zero momentum = 137.035999073

regards

Bookmark and Share

Hoang cao Hai wrote on Jun. 17, 2013 @ 03:19 GMT
Dear Angel

Very admire your calculations, resulting in "it from bit = bit from it." I have a slightly different result is "it = bit from bit = it"

at :http://fqxi.org/community/forum/topic/1802

Bookmark and Share

Author Angel Garcés Doz replied on Jun. 17, 2013 @ 10:51 GMT
Dear Hoang, you are pointed the most important thing of this essay: "nformation was created and governance by one the Deity is also not too ridiculous."

Exactly: God created all things, include information.

See above in my responses one phisyco-mathematical fourmula that proof your assertion

Thank very much

Bookmark and Share

Hoang cao Hai wrote on Jun. 27, 2013 @ 03:54 GMT
Send to all of you

THE ADDITIONAL ARTICLES AND A SMALL TEST FOR MUTUAL BENEFIT

To change the atmosphere "abstract" of the competition and to demonstrate for the real preeminent possibility of the Absolute theory as well as to clarify the issues I mentioned in the essay and to avoid duplicate questions after receiving the opinion of you , I will add a reply to you :

1 . THE...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

James Lee Hoover wrote on Jul. 3, 2013 @ 18:37 GMT
Angel,

If given the time and the wits to evaluate over 120 more entries, I have a month to try. My seemingly whimsical title, “It’s good to be the king,” is serious about our subject.

Jim

Bookmark and Share

Author Angel Garcés Doz wrote on Jul. 3, 2013 @ 20:39 GMT
Dear James: I have read your essay and you target the most important question of science: "Where did information come from to form

our universe from nothing? Does its beginning offer any proof?"

I could respond in many ways, but I think this I offer is of great beauty

The name of God in Hebrew: YHWH, whose numerical value for each of its letters is:

10565 Y=10 H=5 W=6 H=5

This number contains in itself all the features of the universe.

I will give several examples

1) Omega_b = barion density of universe. In my essay I demonstrate the calculation of this value

Zero = infinity

1 and 0, 10 was divided into two (yes, no, one, zero, positive negative: duality) = 5

5 +1 = 6

5 +0 = 5

10+5+6+5=26 ; the famous number of dimensions of string theory

2)

is the mixing angle electro-weak

3)

mpk= Planck mass ; me = electron mass

17= 1+0+5+6+5

regards

Bookmark and Share

Antony Ryan wrote on Jul. 8, 2013 @ 21:31 GMT
Dear Angel,

Excellent ideas presented here. Very much along the lines of a theory I'm working on elsewhere. Like the use of Descartes' theorem. Also you concluded similarly to me that Bit is as fundamental as It - two sides of the same coin. Hope you get chance to take a look at my Fibonacci sequence based essay too.

Best wishes & congratulations on a brilliant piece,

Antony

Bookmark and Share

Author Angel Garcés Doz replied on Jul. 9, 2013 @ 08:07 GMT
I already read your good essay, and rate it with 7

The fibonacci numbers are more fundamentals that physicists think

A very interesting example: the fine structure constan as a direct function of

The golden mumber, phi; that is:

[{[{(2 x phi^3 - 7)^4}/7]+ 21}/6 - 3 +(163/6)]^-1 + 137= 137.03599907366175228= inverse fine structure constant at zero momentum

163= 1^2 + 1^2

1^2+ 2^2 =5

1^2 + 2^2 + 3^2 = 14

1^2 + 2^2 + 3^2 + 5^2 = 39

1^2 + 2^2 + 3^2 + 5^2 + 8^2 = 103

1,1,2,3,5,8. All consecutive fibonacci numbers divisors

Of 240 ==> group E8

And 1 ==> U(1) , 2 ==> SU(2) , 3 ==> SU(3)

5 ==> SU(5) GUT

[2 x In(mpk/me)] + [ alpha^-1] = 240 = Kssing number 8D

Regards

Bookmark and Share

Antony Ryan replied on Jul. 12, 2013 @ 12:47 GMT
Hello Angel,

Thanks for reading and rating it - much appreciated. I think too that Fibonacci sequence must be more fundamental than thought, as they pass through zero, which is as fundamental as I can possibly imagine anything to be.

Best wishes & congratulations on your great essay,

Antony

Bookmark and Share

Author Angel Garcés Doz replied on Jul. 12, 2013 @ 13:51 GMT
Indeed, it is much more important than what physicists can not even imagine.For example, in the sequence stairstep, which gives the famous number 163, obtained by the algorithm I have given, it can be seen, as I pointed out the results of each stair, and they are:1,5, 14, 39, 103. This sequence has two very important properties:

a) [(1/1) + (1/5) + (1/14) + (1/39) + (1/103)] / Pi + 12 = ln (mh / me)

mh = mass higgs boson = 126.17 Gev ; me = electron mass

b) exp(1)= aprox mpk/m_seven_dimensions ; mpk = Planck mass

exp(5) = mpk/mGUT ; exp(14)= very aprox mpk/sqr(e²/Gn) ; e = electric chargue

exp(39) = very aprox mpk/mVH ( integer part) ; mVH = value equivalent mass Higgs vacuum

exp(103) = very aprox ( integer part ) = mpk/me

c) [(1/1) + (1/5) + (1/14) + (1/39) + (1/103)]-1 = Omega(b) + Omega(dm)

Omega(b) = baryon density; Omega(dm) = density dark matter

d) (1/5²)+(1/14²)+(1/39²)+(1/103²) = 4.585376261 x 10^-2 (very aprox = Baryon density )

Best wishes & congratulations on your great essay

Angel

Bookmark and Share

Patrick Tonin wrote on Jul. 21, 2013 @ 21:35 GMT
Hi Angel,

Impressive formulae !

I have noticed that you talk about surfaces in your essay (holographic principle), you might be interested in looking at my essay, I also think that the universe is kind of holographic.

You seem to like formulae to describe the universe, so do I. You might want to check out my 3d Universe Theory. I think that if you play with the 8Pi-1 you will find a lot more. Let me know what you think.

Cheers,

Patrick

Bookmark and Share

Author Angel Garcés Doz replied on Jul. 22, 2013 @ 14:18 GMT
Dear Patrick your essay have points of great interest

Especially the factor expansion of the universe in the short time of epoch of inflation

This number, efectivaly can be treated to amount of information, similary of treatament of it in your essay

In my essay I have demonstrated that this pure number is exactly:

L(alpha) x EXP(EXP([Pi^2]/2))

Where L(alpha) = adimentional radius of inverse fine structure constant at zero momentum

L(alpha) = 3.30226866215...= sqr( 137.035999073/(4Pi))

Important to observe that: (Pi^)/2 = Factor volume sphere 4d

On the other hand: this number seems have connections with the order of Monster group

Order Group M = 2^46 x 3^20 x 5^9 x 7^6 x 11^2 x 13^3 x 17 x 19 x 23 x 29 x 31 x 41 x 47 x 59 x 71 = 8.08017425 x 10^53

OGM/10^7 ~ your number UBs

OBSERVE THIS :

[{In(10^7)-10}/10 + (163/6)]^-1 + 137 ~= 137.035999073

Your formula for the ratio proton mass to electron mass impressive

You can improve it with : -1/(8Pi +1) + 1/(4(Pi^2))^2

With this improviment you have mp/me = 1836.152675664

Codata value: 1836.15267245

The Universe macroscopically is 4d , but near the planck scale are seven dimensions more, warped in circles. This is my humble opinion deduced from my researchs

Thanks you very much

Regards

Bookmark and Share

Jonathan J. Dickau wrote on Jul. 22, 2013 @ 04:27 GMT
Your abstract looks very interesting..

I was drawn here by a comment you left on Yuri's page, but it looks like the content in your essay is exceedingly cool. I'll have to read and comment. Feel free to do the same for my essay. I wish you the best of luck.

Have Fun!

Jonathan

p.s. - You should check out the FQXi Forum page for

Dimensional reduction in the sky

Bookmark and Share

Author Angel Garcés Doz replied on Jul. 22, 2013 @ 14:48 GMT
I read his essay and rate it

His essay is a mental prospecting physical sense of the information. I agree with the main points of their development, but for me it is also necessary to translate these ideas into equations correctly describe physical phenomena directly or indirectly observable.

Must always, in any discipline, a deductive-inductive logical analysis, complemented by a physico-mathematical scheme. I wish you the best of luck in the contest. thank you very much for your comment

Bookmark and Share

Sreenath B N wrote on Jul. 24, 2013 @ 07:01 GMT
Hello Angel,

I have down loaded your essay and soon post my comments on it. Meanwhile, please, go through my essay and post your comments.

Regards and good luck in the contest,

Sreenath BN.

http://fqxi.org/community/forum/topic/1827

Bookmark and Share

Sreenath B N replied on Jul. 24, 2013 @ 15:55 GMT
Dear Angel,

Thanks for your gracious comments on my essay and I am going post my comments on your essay in your thread shortly.

Best wishes,

Sreenath

Bookmark and Share

Michel Planat wrote on Jul. 25, 2013 @ 15:35 GMT
Dear Angel,

It seems that only a few authors wrote about your ambitious essay. It attracts me a lot and I will spend time trying to understand. I wrote a few papers on E8 and quantum information and among them

1. arXiv:0906.1063 [pdf, ps, other]

Three-qubit entangled embeddings of CPT and Dirac groups within E8 Weyl group

2. arXiv:0904.3691 [pdf, ps, other]

Clifford group dipoles and the enactment of Weyl/Coxeter group W(E8) by entangling gates

3. arXiv:1002.4287 [pdf, ps, other]

Entangling gates in even Euclidean lattices such as the Leech lattice

But I would like you to read my present essay and rate it if you wish.

http://www.fqxi.org/community/forum/topic/1789

Best wishes,

Michel

Bookmark and Share

Author Angel Garcés Doz replied on Jul. 25, 2013 @ 22:57 GMT
I left a comment on his excellent essay, which I want to read further.

Also will study his works, you mentioned, in arxiv.

You analyze mainly the relationship, which undoubtedly exists between groups of symmetry, the geometric topology and the quantification of information.

This is the right path to that sooner than later the physicists will have to take if they want to reach...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Michel Planat replied on Jul. 26, 2013 @ 07:19 GMT
Angel,

This is fantastic. I also have in mind that RH is basic for physics.

Tis paper may be of interest to you.

arXiv:1012.4665 [pdf, ps, other]

Riemann hypothesis and Quantum Mechanics

I will now study your calculations in detail.

Good luck for your research.

Michel

Bookmark and Share

Author Angel Garcés Doz replied on Jul. 26, 2013 @ 17:10 GMT
Missing the summation, apologies

Right now I'm with a lot of work

I read paper on the RH conjecture. very good

The connection of the Hamiltonian with temperature states

From what I know of the Riemann conjecture, you may want, we may already know, the following equation that meet the real part imaginary number, 1/2 + it

I'd love to share with you scientific knowledge, ideas, because our views on mathematical physics are very similar.

No doubt that I will contact you via your email.

Leave some time, at the moment I have a bit complicated life. But hopefully by the end of September, I'll be more liberated.

However, if you want you can send as it deems appropriate to this email address: angel1056510@gmail.com

Thank you very much (do not forget to give it a 10 to his essay.'m Having problems voting. Already have contacted administrators. If you do too, perhaps accelerate this problem)

Now he will comment soon, on other aspects of your last post, on the symmetry of the tetrahedron and their fundamental role in the physical, as well as the utmost importance of number theory in physics, since it is the queen of mathematics .

regards

Bookmark and Share

Than Tin wrote on Jul. 26, 2013 @ 04:57 GMT
Hello Angel

Richard Feynman in his Nobel Acceptance Speech

(http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/physics/laureates/19
65/feynman-lecture.html)

said: “It always seems odd to me that the fundamental laws of physics, when discovered, can appear in so many different forms that are not apparently identical at first, but with a little mathematical fiddling you can show the...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Michel Planat wrote on Jul. 26, 2013 @ 07:08 GMT
Dear Angel,

Thank you for your interest. I agree that the tetrahedron may be a basic piece of

an unification model. I suspect that Klein's theory of invariants is related to your calculations. For the tetrahedron, the Belyi function is the cube of the ratio between the two invariants as given in Klein's book about the icosahedron (Dover, 1956, [5], p. 104). But we can discuss this by email when the competition ends. The tetrahedron may be seen as the 3-simplex, it can be driven in 6 distinct ways by a dessin d'enfant arising from the cartographic group (as I answer above to Stephen Anastasi), I wonder if one can attach some physical significance to these facts.

In what regards your essay, I find it extremely attractive because you are producing numbers that seem to correspond to mass ration in particle physics.

It would have to be organized in a more academic style but I don't worry at this stage. Your essay is also relevant to the topic of observer participancy. You know the sentence requoted in Wikipedia article about Preintuitionism

In fact Kronecker might be the most famous of the Pre-Intuitionists for his singular and often quoted phrase, "God made the natural numbers; all else is the work of man."

I am a fan of number theory and produced several papers on this topic.

I give you an extremely high rate to promote your research. I would like to understand the details of your calculations. My email is

michel.planat@femto-st.fr

Good luck,

Michel

Bookmark and Share

Sreenath B N wrote on Jul. 27, 2013 @ 03:13 GMT
Dear Angel,

You have written an exemplary essay in which you have clearly said why It and Bit have equal importance in the world we observe. Your knowledge of both relativistic and quantum physics is amazing and your handling of the sort of mathematics involved in treating the above two fields of physics on the same basis is revealing and showing your profound knowledge in it. It is important to note that you have given ‘objective’ existence to ‘information’ in the quantum world much against the Copenhagen interpretation of QM. The connections of quantum information to cosmological problems is quite worthy of consideration. The distinction of particle states in to ordinary and imaginary states is noticeable. Based on these observations you have predicted three dark matter candidates whose existence is to be confirmed experimentally.

In the 4th section of your essay, you have said under exponential inflation, “the infinitesimal change of acceleration is equal to the infinitesimal change of speed” reminds me of my article published in journal Astrophysics and Space Science (ASTR)- ASTR-D-12-03832R2 of may issue 2013, titled “Is there Lower Limit to Velocity or Velocity Change?”, along with my colleagues. If you have time, please, go through it.

Thank you very much for producing such an enthralling article and I am going to rate it accordingly with maximum honors.

Sincerely,

Sreenath

Bookmark and Share

Author Angel Garcés Doz wrote on Jul. 27, 2013 @ 08:55 GMT
Thank you very much for your critical analysis of my essay. I see you have understood perfectly, no doubt because of its excellent physical-mathematical knowledge.

The five states with imaginary mass, clearly demonstrate that they are fully implicit solutions in factoring, the square of the total energy. And therefore their existence is required.

You know that negative energy states...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Akinbo Ojo wrote on Jul. 31, 2013 @ 14:15 GMT
Hello Angel,

I don't like too much equations but your work looks interesting.

Regards,

Akinbo

Bookmark and Share

Author Angel Garcés Doz replied on Jul. 31, 2013 @ 16:35 GMT
I appreciate your comments. For my physics without equations that are in agreement with the physical phenomenology, is reduced to mere philosophy. But the analysis and essays on different fields of the same, they are equally necessary and healthy.

This equation so beautiful I think you will love.

the sum of the squares of all prime numbers less than or equal to 137. 137 is the integer part of the inverse of the fine structure constant:

SUM_p

Bookmark and Share

Author Angel Garcés Doz replied on Jul. 31, 2013 @ 17:06 GMT

Thanks very much and good essay for you

Regards

Bookmark and Share

Author Angel Garcés Doz wrote on Jul. 31, 2013 @ 16:45 GMT
SUM( p^2 )

Bookmark and Share

Dipak Kumar Bhunia wrote on Aug. 1, 2013 @ 10:47 GMT
Dear Angel,

Its my pleasure to read your essay at least in this phase of the contest. I can specially appreciate you for your last sentences which are also carried the meaning of last sentences in my essay.

Your last words are:

"Thus It from Bit = Bit from It. Different sides of the same coin."

My last words: "Therefore, ‘it from bit’ and ‘bit from it’ is just a depiction of the same digital nature on a mirror."

Most probably at deeper level we are mutually focus on the same perceptions.

Can we mutually rate our views in the contest?

with my best regards

Dipak

http://fqxi.org/community/forum/topic/1855

mail: dipakbhunia08@yahoo.com

Bookmark and Share

KoGuan Leo wrote on Aug. 1, 2013 @ 12:00 GMT
Dear Angel,

Fantastic essay! I do share your acknowledgements: " to God Almighty for letting me know of its wonders." In KQID, I am grateful to our Ancestor FAPAMA Qbit, our Creator and Distributor. Except that KQID says that Qbit is all things and all things are Qbit. Thus, we are that Qbit in action in our limited form but we are capable of comprehending the mystery of infinite Existence....

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Author Angel Garcés Doz replied on Aug. 1, 2013 @ 22:06 GMT
Thanks very much for your comments

Your essay is very imaginative, but I need read more times to understand in greater depth. I have evaluated your essay.

Regards and best of luck in the contest, dear Leo.

Bookmark and Share

Hugh Matlock wrote on Aug. 4, 2013 @ 07:39 GMT
Hi Angel,

Thank you for your model and the detailed calculations. When I have time after the contest I hope to go over your calculations carefully, because I find the model might fit nicely with my own, which also relies on hypernumbers.

I had a question about section 3.0.3: here you offer three formulas which result in slightly different values for the fine structure constant. Are you saying they each have a physical meaning, and if so, why do the values differ?

In my essay Software Cosmos I endorse the use of quaternions and Geometric Algebra as a way to link computational models and physics. I find that the S3 hypersphere has several important roles, from QM up to the structure of the cosmos as a whole. I hope you get a chance to take a look and let me know what you think!

Hugh

Bookmark and Share

Anonymous replied on Aug. 4, 2013 @ 09:32 GMT
dear Hugh: If you observe the three formulas that give to the fine structure constant, two of which depend on the masses of tau, muon and electron (one as a function of a sum of the electric charges)

This simply means that due to the unification of all forces, this unification is manifested so that, for example, this constant is expressible by different equations. The physical meaning is the same, this represents a probability that an electron emits or absorbs a photon. But it also means, the inverse of this constant maximum number of photons or electrons by breaking the vacuum by the group E8

As there will only vary the values ​​observed in the ninth decimal, ie: (alpha) ^ -1 = 137.03599907 ...

You Rate your essay, which I liked the explanation of the sphere S3 and their properties. Just a few post above, right here, take the inverse of the fine structure constant factor as a function of the sphere volume in 3d: (4Pi) / 3

(4Pi)/3 -InIn(Phi) + (1/SUM(square all prime numbers minor or equal to 137))= In( alpha^-1)

4Pi)/3 -InIn(Phi) + 1/(174764) = In( 137.035999073 )

Also, this very successful at the mention of the fractality of space-time in you essay

In relation to this fractality I put an equation giving the inverse of the fine structure constant as a function of the fractal dimension of spacetime (Phi) ^ 3; Phi is the golden number.

[ (163/6) + [{[ ( [2(Phi)^3]-7 )^4 /7] + 21=SO(7)} ]/6 -3] ]^-1 +137 = 137.035999073

Regards

and the best of luck for your interesting essay

Bookmark and Share

eAmazigh M. HANNOU wrote on Aug. 5, 2013 @ 23:19 GMT
Dear Angel,

We are at the end of this essay contest.

In conclusion, at the question to know if Information is more fundamental than Matter, there is a good reason to answer that Matter is made of an amazing mixture of eInfo and eEnergy, at the same time.

Matter is thus eInfo made with eEnergy rather than answer it is made with eEnergy and eInfo ; because eInfo is eEnergy, and the one does not go without the other one.

eEnergy and eInfo are the two basic Principles of the eUniverse. Nothing can exist if it is not eEnergy, and any object is eInfo, and therefore eEnergy.

And consequently our eReality is eInfo made with eEnergy. And the final verdict is : eReality is virtual, and virtuality is our fundamental eReality.

Good luck to the winners,

And see you soon, with good news on this topic, and the Theory of Everything.

Amazigh H.

I rated your essay.

Please visit My essay.

Bookmark and Share

Peter Jackson wrote on Aug. 6, 2013 @ 11:05 GMT
Dear Angel,

On first read I found the dense mathematics detracted as I'm not a mathematician (though studied it decades ago and explored limitations). However on second glance it suddenly occurred to me that there was a possible strong analogy between you proposal and the infinite expansing sphere surfaces implicit in mine. I only touch on this in the essay but it's an important factor as the surface '3D wave' contains all the information.

Very well done for your essay, opening my mind more to the holographic principle and deserving of a high score. I hope you make the last group. I'd very much like you to read mine, though quite different, but with a view to the 'spherelet' propagation mechanism of the 3D Huygens wavelets inherent in my full ontological construction.

I hope you have time before the deadline.

Best regards

Peter

Bookmark and Share

Author Angel Garcés Doz replied on Aug. 6, 2013 @ 20:50 GMT
Read my post in your essay

Good essay, greetings

Bookmark and Share

Michel Planat wrote on Aug. 6, 2013 @ 20:57 GMT
Thank you, Angel. It happens that I found good friends in the journey. Kind regards. Michel

Bookmark and Share

Vladimir Rogozhin wrote on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 09:42 GMT
Dear Angel,

I am pleased to read your essay in the spirit of Descartes, with very deep radical ideas on the theme of the contest, the evidence and conclusions.

I read your work on vixra.

Please look at my essay and vote ideas.

Good luck in the contest,

Best regards

Vladimir

Bookmark and Share

Author Angel Garcés Doz replied on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 14:05 GMT
Dear Vladimir thanks very much for your interes in my humble essay

I Have post my opinion of your essay on you fqxi web site

Regards, you are a winner

Bookmark and Share

Paul Borrill wrote on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 18:51 GMT
Dear Angel,

I have now finished reviewing all 180 essays for the contest and appreciate your contribution to this competition.

I have been thoroughly impressed at the breadth, depth and quality of the ideas represented in this contest. In true academic spirit, if you have not yet reviewed my essay, I invite you to do so and leave your comments.

You can find the latest version of my essay here:

http://fqxi.org/data/forum-attachments/Borrill-TimeOne-
V1.1a.pdf

(sorry if the fqxi web site splits this url up, I haven’t figured out a way to not make it do that).

May the best essays win!

Kind regards,

Paul Borrill

paul at borrill dot com

Bookmark and Share

Manuel S Morales wrote on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 19:40 GMT
Angel,

I humbly admit that you lost me on some of your equations. However, I found myself returning to your statement, "It showed that the equation of the energy-momentum has five solutions by factoring by two components which appear in terms of mass and imaginary momentum." to be reflective of the findings of a 12 year experiment I have recently concluded. I believe you are onto something here. Although you have a different approach to the topic than I do, I found your essay to be insightful and intuitive and most worthy of merit.

Best wishes,

Manuel

Bookmark and Share

Author Angel Garcés Doz replied on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 21:50 GMT
I answered on the site of his essay

Thank you very much for your opinion, and do not worry about too much for my equations.

The important thing is to have captured the essence of my essay.

Well, dear Manuel Morales, I see the end of the contest, though I is not in it, no matter.

I have met very intelligent and good people, which is still more important.

The rest care less.

regards

Bookmark and Share

Michel Planat wrote on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 19:48 GMT
Congratulations, Angel.

Bookmark and Share

Author Angel Garcés Doz replied on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 21:52 GMT
Congratulations Dr Planat, you go like a rocket ship to the final competition

Bookmark and Share

Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Please enter your e-mail address:
Note: Joining the FQXi mailing list does not give you a login account or constitute membership in the organization.