Search FQXi

If you are aware of an interesting new academic paper (that has been published in a peer-reviewed journal or has appeared on the arXiv), a conference talk (at an official professional scientific meeting), an external blog post (by a professional scientist) or a news item (in the mainstream news media), which you think might make an interesting topic for an FQXi blog post, then please contact us at forums@fqxi.org with a link to the original source and a sentence about why you think that the work is worthy of discussion. Please note that we receive many such suggestions and while we endeavour to respond to them, we may not be able to reply to all suggestions.

Please also note that we do not accept unsolicited posts and we cannot review, or open new threads for, unsolicited articles or papers. Requests to review or post such materials will not be answered. If you have your own novel physics theory or model, which you would like to post for further discussion among then FQXi community, then please add them directly to the "Alternative Models of Reality" thread, or to the "Alternative Models of Cosmology" thread. Thank you.

Contests Home

Previous Contests

What Is “Fundamental”
October 28, 2017 to January 22, 2018
Sponsored by the Fetzer Franklin Fund and The Peter & Patricia Gruber Foundation
read/discusswinners

Wandering Towards a Goal
How can mindless mathematical laws give rise to aims and intention?
December 2, 2016 to March 3, 2017
Contest Partner: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Fund.
read/discusswinners

Trick or Truth: The Mysterious Connection Between Physics and Mathematics
Contest Partners: Nanotronics Imaging, The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, and The John Templeton Foundation
Media Partner: Scientific American

read/discusswinners

How Should Humanity Steer the Future?
January 9, 2014 - August 31, 2014
Contest Partners: Jaan Tallinn, The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, The John Templeton Foundation, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

It From Bit or Bit From It
March 25 - June 28, 2013
Contest Partners: The Gruber Foundation, J. Templeton Foundation, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

Questioning the Foundations
Which of Our Basic Physical Assumptions Are Wrong?
May 24 - August 31, 2012
Contest Partners: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, SubMeta, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

Is Reality Digital or Analog?
November 2010 - February 2011
Contest Partners: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

What's Ultimately Possible in Physics?
May - October 2009
Contest Partners: Astrid and Bruce McWilliams
read/discusswinners

The Nature of Time
August - December 2008
read/discusswinners

Forum Home
Introduction
Terms of Use

Order posts by:
 chronological order
 most recent first

Posts by the author are highlighted in orange; posts by FQXi Members are highlighted in blue.

By using the FQXi Forum, you acknowledge reading and agree to abide by the Terms of Use

RSS feed | RSS help
RECENT POSTS IN THIS TOPIC

Leo Vuyk: on 10/29/13 at 10:19am UTC, wrote My latest image on my so called Polar Coaxial Ring (PCR) model. supported...

Leo Vuyk: on 10/26/13 at 7:29am UTC, wrote My latest rpresentation of the mahnetic monopole radiation field with two...

Leo Vuyk: on 9/12/13 at 23:23pm UTC, wrote My latest vixra essay

Leo Vuyk: on 9/7/13 at 9:46am UTC, wrote Mass in motion by the dark energy Higgs field

Leo Vuyk: on 9/7/13 at 9:44am UTC, wrote Dark matter black holes 2

Leo Vuyk: on 9/7/13 at 9:42am UTC, wrote Dark Matter black holes in space and earth as Ball Lightnin

Leo Vuyk: on 8/13/13 at 13:04pm UTC, wrote in addition I present here a recent proof of the existence of GABHs (Galaxy...

Paul Borrill: on 8/7/13 at 21:27pm UTC, wrote Dear Leo, I have now finished reviewing all 180 essays for the contest...

RECENT FORUM POSTS

Robert McEachern: ""At the risk of stroking physicists’ egos, physics is hard" But every..." in Will A.I. Take Over...

George Musser: "Imagine you could feed the data of the world into a computer and have it..." in Will A.I. Take Over...

Steve Dufourny: "Personally Joe me I see like that ,imagine that this infinite eternal..." in First Things First: The...

Steve Dufourny: "Joe it is wonderful this,so you are going to have a nobel prize in..." in First Things First: The...

Robert McEachern: ""I'm not sure that the 'thing as it is' is irrelevant." It is not. It is..." in Schrödinger’s Zombie:...

Steve Dufourny: "lol Zeeya it is well thought this algorythm selective when names are put in..." in Mass–Energy Equivalence...

Steve Dufourny: "is it just due to a problem when we utilise names of persons?" in Mass–Energy Equivalence...

Georgina Woodward: "I suggested the turnstiles separate odd form even numbered tickets randomly..." in Schrödinger’s Zombie:...

RECENT ARTICLES
click titles to read articles

First Things First: The Physics of Causality
Why do we remember the past and not the future? Untangling the connections between cause and effect, choice, and entropy.

Can Time Be Saved From Physics?
Philosophers, physicists and neuroscientists discuss how our sense of time’s flow might arise through our interactions with external stimuli—despite suggestions from Einstein's relativity that our perception of the passage of time is an illusion.

Thermo-Demonics
A devilish new framework of thermodynamics that focuses on how we observe information could help illuminate our understanding of probability and rewrite quantum theory.

Gravity's Residue
An unusual approach to unifying the laws of physics could solve Hawking's black-hole information paradox—and its predicted gravitational "memory effect" could be picked up by LIGO.

Could Mind Forge the Universe?
Objective reality, and the laws of physics themselves, emerge from our observations, according to a new framework that turns what we think of as fundamental on its head.

FQXi FORUM
October 17, 2019

CATEGORY: It From Bit or Bit From It? Essay Contest (2013) [back]
TOPIC: Hubble Redshift Despite Universal Contraction is possible. by Leo Vuyk [refresh]
Bookmark and Share
Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Author Leo Vuyk wrote on Apr. 19, 2013 @ 10:08 GMT
Essay Abstract

It is well accepted that the Hubble redshift is a sign for Universal expansion. However despite this fact I argue that the opposite also could be the case if we postulate that Dark Matter is related to Black Holes and Dark Energy is related to the oscillating energy of a super dense but massless Higgs vacuum. These two choices are also reason to extend the standard model with ideas like particle Form as information for particle Function and entropy decrease around black holes. I call it Quantum Function Follows Form Theory. (Q-FFF Theory)

Author Bio

Leo Vuyk is an architect who is interested in the possible FORM aspects as information medium in physics. So he designed simple convertible shapes for real particle information use. At the same time he realized that black holes should also have some nuclear form and as a result he found that dark matter is related to black holes and Higgs particles have only energetic mass inside the oscillating Higgs vacuum lattice.

Download Essay PDF File

Bookmark and Share

leo vuyk wrote on Apr. 20, 2013 @ 08:35 GMT
FIRST SIGN OF DARK MATTER IN THE LAB.

If we look at figure 11 and 12 you may observe the open silicon channels left behind by What I CALL:

EVAPORATING QUANTUM KNOTS OR DARK MATTER BLACK HOLES.

Bookmark and Share
report post as inappropriate

Leo Vuyk replied on Apr. 20, 2013 @ 09:56 GMT
For more quantum FFF and cosmo architecture, see:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/93308747@N05/sets/

Bookmark and Share

Leo Vuyk replied on May. 2, 2013 @ 17:25 GMT
If Dark matter Black Holes EAT the energetic oscillating Higgs vacuum (dark energy) then we may expect that the vacuum to become deluted and will schrinck in volume.

The universe is schricking by the continuous absorption of the vacuum dark energy Higgs lattice by dark matter black holes.

leading to a concentration of black holes in the centre and a BIG CRUNCH! The Big Bang wll start with the splitting and evaporation of the B Crunch Black Hole the origin of a sol called fractal inflation of the whole raspberry shaped multiverse.

THEN hydrogen start to be produced around individual Bhs .

stars are formed in between two or even more dumbbell black holes by birkeland and Alfven acceleration.

Conclusion, after the fractal inflation of the Lyman Alpha structure of black hole dumbbell systems the Universe starts TO PRODUCE HYDROGEN AND start to CONTRACT !

Bookmark and Share

Leo Vuyk replied on May. 5, 2013 @ 07:47 GMT
As a consequence of the cyclic multiverse, there is also a cyclic TIME!

see the image below:

The yellow line in the image represents the number of oscillating Higgs particles building the volume of the myltiverse.

Oscillating Higgs particles are responsible for the dark energy. and for a local reference frame with it own local space TIME.

Local space TIME is the ticking of a local clock based on the jitter of the local atoms pushed around by the oscillating Higgs system (lattice).

All motion related to this reference frame creates time retardation. (in accord with Einstein)

attachments: 8596358017_3aed380688_b1.jpg

Bookmark and Share

snp wrote on Apr. 22, 2013 @ 00:16 GMT
Leo,

Your opening sentence of the abstract is:

. . .It is well accepted that the Hubble redshift is a sign for Universal expansion. . .

What about Blue shifted Galaxies? An estimate says its count may be as high as 37%. How will you explain this huge percentage of Blue shifted Galaxies in a totally expending universe? We should simply neglect them is that?

Best

=snp

Bookmark and Share

leo vuyk replied on Apr. 22, 2013 @ 07:58 GMT
SNP,

My postulate is that dark matter black holes influence the light passing by.

Second

that Our Milky way is equipped qith massive Glaxy anchor black holes (GABHs) in double configuration. ( see image:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/93308747@N05/8615111826/i
n/photostream

)

As a result the distribution of blue shifted galaxies will be found outside these double cone areas and also outside the MW equator plane.

Third:

The distances to these blue shifted galaxies should be not very lerge.

Bookmark and Share

Leo Vuyk replied on Apr. 22, 2013 @ 11:36 GMT
Dear snp

In addition to my former comment:

Based on the idea of double cone shaped galaxy Anchor black holes as the origin of redshifted galaxies, it seems to be a logic conclusion, that lensed quasars will show the fingerprint if these double cone configuration of spiral galaxies.

If our line of site coincides with the lensing spiral galaxy plane, we may expect to observe a “Einstein crossed” lensed quasar. Otherwise we may observe an Einstein ring.

For more info see:

http://vixra.org/author/leo_vuyk

Bookmark and Share

snp replied on Apr. 24, 2013 @ 05:21 GMT
Dear Leo,

You said, . . . First: My postulate is that dark matter black holes influence the light passing by. . .

Dark matter concept came from mismatch of Star circular velocities in a Galaxy. If you properly calculate them using the mutual Gravitational influence of Stars, Galaxy centre and the External Galaxies, they will come properly.

Black hole is mathematical singularity and dont have any physical entity. Galaxy centres, which are assumed to be Black holes have diameters of about few Parsecs to Hundreds of Parsecs, trillions of times larger than Blackhole diameters. These Galaxy centres can be called DENSEMASSES.

. . . .Second

that Our Milky way is equipped qith massive Glaxy anchor black holes (GABHs) in double configuration. ( see image:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/93308747@N05/8615111826/i

n/photostream

)

As a result the distribution of blue shifted galaxies will be found outside these double cone areas and also outside the MW equator plane. . . . .

Do you mean to say there is difference between top and bottom cones in your above mentioned diagram? What is the difference? What is difference between outside cones and inside cones? You mean the Blue shifted Galaxies outside cones come near and the Red shifted Galaxies which are inside the cone and which are at a far distance will go away?

. . . . Third:

The distances to these blue shifted galaxies should be not very lerge. . . .

According to your theory how many Blue shifted Galaxies exist? Blue shifted Galaxies exist at larger distances also…what do you say?

Bookmark and Share

Joe Fisher wrote on Apr. 22, 2013 @ 14:02 GMT
The graphics used in this essay are breathtaking. Unfortunately, reality is unique. As I have pointed out in my essay, BITTERS, the Universe only deals in absolutes. Expanding is not an absolute. Red Shifts and Blue Shifts are not absolutes. It might be a good time for the astronomers to learn that each observation made through a telescope is unique, as is each observation of a spectroscope. Unique observations are meaningless of themselves and noting the date, time, and supposed fixed position of the observation adds nothing to the quality of the observation. You would never say, here is expanding, or now is expanding, or reality is expanding would you?

Bookmark and Share

leo vuyk replied on Apr. 22, 2013 @ 15:26 GMT
Thanks Joe,

did you observe more than one image? in the series called

"No Giant Central Galaxy Black Hole?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/93308747@N05/sets/72157633
148982901/

see perghaps also merger Galaxy M82 as example of external Dark matter black holes in double cone geometry.

Bookmark and Share

Leo Vuyk replied on Apr. 23, 2013 @ 09:33 GMT
Hi Joe,

you wrote:

"It might be a good time for the astronomers to learn that each observation made through a telescope is unique, as is each observation of a spectroscope."

Yes because at the micro scale all atoms in the telescope are in motion!

however the blueshift of galaxies does not change very much over time right?

I forgot last message to attache the M82 picture with the galaxy's anchor black hole distribution (external dark matter)

attachments: M82_with_GABHs_2x.jpg, M82_star_formation_in_overdrive_2011_and_BHs.jpg

Bookmark and Share

Joe Fisher replied on Apr. 23, 2013 @ 14:54 GMT
Dear Leo,

The astounding graphics used in your essay are computer generated. They are perfectly executed and that is a problem. One real Universe can only be occurring absolutely, and perfection is not an absolute. We can therefore conclude that your essay has nothing to do with reality. It would not be beyond the skills of a computer programmer to monitor the scores of the essays published so far in this competition. That computer programmer could then easily write a program that could produce a perfect essay that would perfectly include all of the necessary information about it and bit.

Bookmark and Share

Philip Gibbs wrote on Apr. 23, 2013 @ 10:06 GMT
Leo, this is a nice essay. I like the use of visual imagery to demonstrate your points about form.

Could your redshift ideas have anything in common with the essay by James Burton?

Bookmark and Share

Leo Vuyk replied on Apr. 23, 2013 @ 11:12 GMT
Thanks Philip,

As far as I know, James Burton has focussed on the redshift by gravity lensing effect related to dark matter.

My proposal is that the vacuum dilution or thinning around dark matter (black holes) and the increase of the vacuum Planck scale itself is the origin of the redshift.

So the photon transport medium structure ( the vacuum lattice) is diluted and increasing by dark matter influence.

See attachments:

The vacuum lattice as a photonic information transport medium by dual oscillating vacuum particles temporarily coined Higgs..

You may use of course all my Flickr images see:

attachments: dark_matter_BH_diluting_of_the_vacuum_lattice.jpg, vacuum_lattice_and_particle_wave_duality.jpg

Bookmark and Share

Leo Vuyk replied on Apr. 23, 2013 @ 11:24 GMT
Philip,

For more details of my architectural proposal I made the next shortlist;

New Physics by the architecture of Quantum FFF (Function Follows Form)Theory.

Characteristics:

1: The clear MICROSTRUCTURE or the 3D FORM of elementary particles, (also called 3D-Preons) made out of convertible Higgs particles, is responsible for “Bound states of Fermions” and...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Jacek Safuta wrote on May. 1, 2013 @ 09:32 GMT
Hi Leo,

“If I can't picture it, I can't understand it.” This sentence is attributed to Einstein by physicist J. A. Wheeler in John Horgan's article "Profile: Physicist John A. Wheeler, Questioning the 'It from Bit'". Scientific American, pp. 36-37, June 1991.

Probably your and also my understanding of the first steps in physics is similar. I does not matter that our detailed concepts are quite different. And by the way: I admire your graphics!

In your essay I can see something deep and true (in my opinion) in the approach itself: the mystery of Reality lies in geometry. Even in biology or rather biochemistry the shape is what decides if the reaction will happen or not. E.g. in every cell of an organism there is a lot of chemicals but reactions happen sporadically. The increase in rate of a chemical reaction (a tangible effect) can happen only due to the participation of a substance called a catalyst. The catalysts simply have the proper shape that fits to the other shapes. They are called enzymes - selective catalysts, vastly accelerating both the rate and specificity of metabolic reactions (e.g. the digestion of food or the synthesis of DNA). And most of them are proteins.

Nevertheless if I could advice you anything: do not underestimate the abilities of mathematics. The same Einstein said: “Thoughts and ideas, not formulae, are the beginning of every physical theory. The ideas must later take the mathematical form of a quantitative theory, to make possible the comparison with experiment”

Regards

Bookmark and Share

Leo vuyk replied on May. 2, 2013 @ 10:12 GMT
Thans you JAcek,

als an architect , I ma not ABLE to design à math systeem for my 3D gemotiveerd partiële systeem.

perhaps you are?

Bookmark and Share

Anonymous replied on May. 4, 2013 @ 07:41 GMT
Sorry Jacek for the typing errors before.

for my 3D particle system see:

http://vixra.org/abs/1103.0002

3 Dimensional String Based Alternative Particles Model

Best wishes,

Leo Vuyk.

Bookmark and Share

Jayakar Johnson Joseph wrote on May. 3, 2013 @ 17:58 GMT
Dear Leo Vuyk,

Your article is well in accordance with my work on an alternative cosmology, in that the tetrahedral-brane structure by eigen-rotational string-matter segments is in analogue with the Chiral Tetrahedral Vacuum Lattice you are describing; though there are contradictions on the basic structure of matter. Your perception on oscillating energy of super dense but massless Higgs vacuum is in analogous with the Vacuua within tetrahedral-branes described in this paradigm. But the problem is, how it is possible to evolve 3D structures from zero dimensional particles. Higgs bosons are virtual and its detection is derived from binary bits and thus further developments have expectations to conclude string like structure of matter, that may be from Parton model of Feynman. In relevant to this, my article is on development and shall let you know on publishing in this contest, for mutual benefits.

With best wishes

Jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Leo Vuyk replied on May. 3, 2013 @ 20:45 GMT
Dear Jayakar,

Thank you for your reaction.

In my model ( Quantum FFF theory) particles have all a 3D structure, all deduced from one torus , the Higgs.

See:

http://vixra.org/abs/1103.0002

3 Dimensional String Based Alternative Particles Model

See perhaps also:

http://www.flickr.com/p
hotos/93308747@N05/sets/

Best wishes,

Leo.

Bookmark and Share

Jayakar Johnson Joseph replied on Jul. 4, 2013 @ 06:08 GMT
Thank you dear Leo Vuyk, for your replay.

I think the fundamental structure you have ascribed in your Alternative standard model is 1-D string segment rather than 0-D point like particle and this indicates that the structure of Higgs boson assumed is a closed string defined from a state of transformation. Thus your theory is well in accordance with the string-matter continuum that we propose. Whatever may be the scenarios we discuss, the information paradox seems to be due to the observational limitations on Information continuum, in that the observational information is probabilistic rather than realistic, and thus our real-time observations with nature have constrains with our existing mathematical capabilities.

In this regard we have some arguments and conclusions in my essay that is posted recently. You may be interested on this in mutual benefits to have further developments.

With best regards,

Jayakar

Bookmark and Share

Robert Bennett wrote on May. 17, 2013 @ 02:57 GMT
"It is well accepted that the Hubble redshift is a sign for Universal expansion...."

Only if new testing is ignored.... Experiments with hot sparse plasma - such as exists in the coronana of the Sun and every star - have simulated the cosmic galactic redshifts

"DM causes redshift ... we don't know if universe expands or contracts"

Plasma redshift explains the solar redshifts, the redshifts of the galactic corona, the cosmological redshifts, the cosmic microwave background, and the X-ray background. The plasma redshift explains the observed magnitude-redshift relation for supernovae SNe Ia without the big bang, dark matter, or dark energy.

http://arxiv.org/pdf/astro-ph/0401420v3.pdf

Bookmark and Share

Leo Vuyk. wrote on May. 17, 2013 @ 08:12 GMT
Dear Robert,

Thank you very much , i was not aware of that article.

These measurements are indeed a strong support for dark matter based redshift as I postulate in my FQXi essay.

However it is all in the details off course.

In my essay, Not the dark matter itself (external galaxy black holes) but the vacuum lattice density decrease by Drak Matter black holes should be the origin of the redshift.

And as a logic result of my model, we live in a cyclic universe (pulsating)

After a so called fractal Inflation of the BB black hole evaporation the universe will start to contract again by the consumption of all these Bhs of the vacuum lattice.

for a quick scan of my models, see:

For more details look at Vixra "lao Vuyk".

Bookmark and Share

Robert Bennett wrote on May. 22, 2013 @ 01:30 GMT
Leo,

Dark Matter is not directly observable, by definition, but plasma is. So either there is no DM, or it's not plasma.

Another issue... if red shifts are partially caused by hot plasma and Doppler motion, the distance and radial speed of the stars can't be discerned unless the ratio is known. The universe could be expanding, contracting or static.

Robert

Bookmark and Share

Leo Vuyk replied on May. 22, 2013 @ 07:51 GMT
Thank you Robert,

Of course you are right, dark matter black holes as postulated in my Quantum FFF model is no plasma, however black holes produce plasma which is supposed to be the origin off complex Bock globules.

Quantum FFF theory is a combination of a holistic and a reductionist approach of nature.

Holistic by the introduction of complexity into the sub quantum geometry...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Marcus Arvan wrote on May. 23, 2013 @ 21:37 GMT
Leo: I don't know of a single physicist who would deny that redshift with universal contraction is *possible*. On the contrary, there's a famous problem in the philosophy of science called the problem of underdetermination. The problem of underdetermination is that every set of observations is logically consistent with an *infinite* number of theories.

Don't believe me? It's a common misconception that Copernicus proved the theory that the Sun revolves around the Earth to be false (Stephen Hawking discusses this in his recent book). It's still *possible*, given our observations, that the Sun revolves around the Earth, just as it's *possible* that invisible Christmas gnomes cause the ocean tides to go in and out, not gravity. It's also *possible* that I'm dreaming and none of this world is real.

All kinds of things are possible. Science does not move forward on the assumption that the theories we have are the *only* possible explanation of the phenomena. It moves forward by assuming that simpler, more unified theories are *more likely* to be true than more complex, ad hoc theories. This is why science has gone with Copernicus over Ptolemy. Ptolemaic orbits were still *consistent* with our observations -- they just required more and more ad hoc "epicycles" to make the orbits fit. On the flip side, Copernicus' theory gave a much simpler, more unified, and more predictive theory of the same phenomena.

So, it's perfectly *possible*, as you say, that the red-shift is caused by universal contraction. It's also possible that God put dinosaur remains in the Earth to fool us into believing that the Earth is only 5,000 years old. Neither theory, however, fits with our best science -- which is why they should be both be rejected.

Bookmark and Share

Leo Vuyk replied on May. 23, 2013 @ 23:34 GMT
Hallo Marcus,

You wrote:

"So, it's perfectly *possible*, as you say, that the red-shift is caused by universal contraction."

I must apologize that somehow I seem to have give you the impression that my world of logic is turned upside down.

My postulate is that it is the desnity decrease of the lumirous vacuum "eaten by DARK MATTER distribution in the form of black holes af different sizes

are the origin

So I hope to have given "a much simpler, more unified, and more predictive theory of the same phenomena."

Bookmark and Share

basudeba mishra wrote on May. 30, 2013 @ 23:59 GMT
Dear Sir,

Everybody is talking about it. But is not dark energy an oxymoron? Energy is only indirectly perceived through its interactions. Only because it is smooth and persistent and non-interacting, it cannot be called dark energy. If it interacts with others to be perceivable, it cannot be dark. If it does not interact, it cannot be energy. Its characteristic resembles a background...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Author Leo Vuyk replied on Jun. 3, 2013 @ 21:17 GMT
Dear Basubeba,

I recently finished my review on the historic progress on my Quantum FFF theory and dark matter en energy.

see:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Leo_Vuyk

I think this is the right answer.

Bookmark and Share

John C Maguire wrote on Jun. 3, 2013 @ 20:17 GMT
Leo,

Nice work. Counter-Intuitive to our usual understandings but pretty straightforward and well communicated through imagery. Do you feel like this model resolves the Pioneer Anomaly to your satisfaction?

Bookmark and Share

Author Leo Vuyk replied on Jun. 3, 2013 @ 21:36 GMT
Dear John,

Yes in my perspective, the Pioneer anomaly is originated by a fully new unexpected phenomenaa a copy of what I call galaxy Anchor Black Holes:

Stellar Anchor black holes.

see my blog article:

New paradigm Galaxy Anchor Black Holes (GABHs) outside Galaxies, the origin of dark matter Halos with point sources see:

http://migratingblackholes.blogspot.nl/2009_10_15_archiv
e.html

see the text: with image of the sun:

"At the same time we may assume that our sun is the remnant of an open star cluster, better: our solar system is the remnant of an open star cluster created by two "STELLAR ANCHOR BLACK HOLES" (SABHs) and the result of a former Herbig Haro object!!"

This NEW black hole model is even the base for my explanation of the so called pioneer anomaly, bacause it influences the whole gravity system around the sun.

See perhaps also:

Bookmark and Share

Author Leo Vuyk replied on Jun. 3, 2013 @ 21:46 GMT
See perhaps also the image of the sun here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/93308747@N05/8715616120/

And other Flikr sets subjects to click on :

Bookmark and Share

Author Leo Vuyk replied on Jun. 9, 2013 @ 09:09 GMT
Recent findings of Black Hole abundance in the CIB Cosmic Infra Red Background and X-ray : CXB, is a strong support for Quantum-FFF theory Black Hole splitting Big Bang—Contracting -Big Crunch cycle.

attachments: BH_splitting_Big_Bang_2.jpg

Bookmark and Share

Peter Jackson wrote on Jun. 10, 2013 @ 17:15 GMT
Leo,

Great to see such a well illustrated presentation, but as an Architect myself I would appreciate that far more than pages of maths!

Robert is not entirely correct about plasma being 'visible'. It has a refractive index n of 1 so a zero EM cross section. It also has high coupling potential and no loss of G potential. When combining to form molecular gas it does become more 'visible' spectroscopically (I'm also a Fellow of the RAS by the way). I see no real problem with DM as Robert suggests, although it should be from fermion conjugate pair production more that ionized gas, as our iono/plasmaspheric shock. My last three essays discus the (dark) matter and plasma in some detail.

Very well done. It's a poor comment on the approach to scoring that you are languishing at the wrong end of the list. I'll certainly be giving yours the significantly better score it deserves when it comes to marking. Almost forgot, I've also studied and discussed 'Black Holes' in detail which are Active Galactic Nuclii (AGN's) not the nonsensical entities most theoretical physics treats them as. There are some excellent links in my past essays.

I do hope you'll read and score mine. You may not fully understand it if you haven't studied optics but I'm sure (hope!!) that won't affect your view of it's value! Do comment or ask questions.

Very best of luck in the competition.

Peter

Bookmark and Share

Author Leo Vuyk replied on Jun. 11, 2013 @ 17:09 GMT
Hi Peter, yes I will read and score you article.

In the mantime I was busy with a new Vixra article:

My new Vixra article on dark matter and the Black hole splitting Big Bang nucleus:

called: The splitting Dark Matter-Black Hole- Big Bang and the cyclic Multiverse:

http://vixra.org/pdf/1306.0065v1.pdf

see image:

attachments: 1_BH_splitting_Big_Bang_2.jpg, dinsdag_11_juni_2013_2.jpg

Bookmark and Share

Peter Jackson replied on Jul. 17, 2013 @ 18:06 GMT
Leo,

Had a quick look though your vixra paper amidst all the essays. Interesting and nicely illustrated. Also much commonality with my 2010 paper (as an astronomer and FRAS as well as an Architect); http://vixra.org/abs/1102.0016 I'm please to have agreed with most of your conclusions. The only one I've found no evidence for is the identical handed raspberry, but do agree to a Chiral antimatter bias there, and certainly almost identical existences temperally as the recycling has probably gone on uncountable times, so logically deriving a form of 'life after death'!

I describe a fractal galactic scale version in the above paper and track down how long ago. We should be in our second iteration this universe around.

I hope you did get to read and score my essay. I don't recall any comment yet. If not; a little nudge now. Having finished 7th in the last two and been ignored I'd really like to finish top 3. I also hadn't scored yours so am very pleased to now as I feel it is very well researched, written and illustrated and should be rather higher.

Best wishes.

Peter

Bookmark and Share

Author Leo Vuyk wrote on Jun. 12, 2013 @ 07:02 GMT
Recent developements arouns Quantum FFF theory.

The Splitting Dark Matter- Black Hole- Big Bang and the Cyclic Multiverse.

http://vixra.org/abs/1306.0065

Authors: Leo Vuyk

According to Quantum FFF Theory, the FORM and MICROSTRUCTURE of elementary particles, is supposed to be the origin of FUNCTIONAL differences between Higgs- Graviton- Photon- and Fermion particles. As...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Author Leo Vuyk wrote on Jun. 12, 2013 @ 09:09 GMT
So the name of the game is:

The Splitting -Dark Matter Black Hole Big Bang- and the Cyclic Multiverse.

http://vixra.org/abs/1306.0065

Bookmark and Share

Author Leo Vuyk replied on Jun. 13, 2013 @ 16:31 GMT
My latest example of pairing black holes as the start of open star clusters.

This time around the center of Andromeda, according to Qauntum FFF theory.

see attachment.

attachments: pairing_Bhs.jpg

Bookmark and Share

Author Leo Vuyk wrote on Jun. 15, 2013 @ 11:48 GMT
For latest news: see Triple Black Hole horizons according to Quantum FFF theory. see attachement.

7: event horizon 10: inner Photon ring 11: outer Photon ring.

attachments: Triple_BH_Horizons_1.jpg, StudyExplainsDecadesofBlackHoleObservations.jpg

Bookmark and Share

Hoang cao Hai wrote on Jun. 16, 2013 @ 04:37 GMT
Dear Leo Vuyk

An essay is presented very feats and professional , but I did not find direct answers to our theme of "it from bit or bits from it?" - can it is due my poor ability on English or due justification in a style "implies" of you?

http://fqxi.org/community/forum/topic/1802

Bookmark and Share

Author Leo Vuyk replied on Jun. 17, 2013 @ 11:59 GMT
Dear Hoang,

The answer to it from bit or bits from it, is described in the FqXi program as follows:

What IS information? What is its relation to “Reality”?

How does nature (the universe and the things therein) “store” and “process” information?

How does understanding information help us understand physics, and vice-versa?

My essay is based on my theory called: Quantum Function Follows Form theory:

SEE FIGURE 4:

information is stored in the FORM and merging possibilities of particles.,

i GIVE YOU SOME COMPARABLE IMAGES ON THE ATTACHEMENTS.

attachments: Particles_W_and_Z.jpg

Bookmark and Share

Author Leo Vuyk replied on Jun. 17, 2013 @ 12:11 GMT
fOR MORE VISUAL INFORMATION OF FORMS RELATED TO REALITY, SEE:

Bookmark and Share

Hoang cao Hai wrote on Jun. 16, 2013 @ 07:06 GMT
5 points for presentation very careful of your .

Bookmark and Share

Author Leo Vuyk replied on Jul. 17, 2013 @ 18:38 GMT
In the meantime I made two new Vixra articles gathering most of my poster pictures for the small scale and the large universal scale.

see

Bookmark and Share

Antony Ryan wrote on Jun. 20, 2013 @ 08:17 GMT
Hello Leo,

I really enjoyed your essay. I too explore geometry to give fundamental answers. I particularly like your illustrations. The CMBR one is very topical and up to date. Please take a look at my essay too.

Best of luck,

Antony

Bookmark and Share

Author Leo Vuyk replied on Jun. 21, 2013 @ 08:07 GMT
Hi Antoni,

Thank you for your supporting words.

My latest geommetrical explanation is focussed on the magnetic monopole field consisting out of TWO different photons. see attachment.

se also my geometrical proposal for the atom nucleus, based on magic number geoemetry.

attachments: Curled_magnetic_monopole_vectors.jpg

Bookmark and Share

Author Leo Vuyk replied on Jun. 21, 2013 @ 14:20 GMT
Something went wrong with the 2e attachment. about the nuclear structure and magic number relation

Bookmark and Share

Author Leo Vuyk replied on Jun. 22, 2013 @ 06:00 GMT
this will be it. 3D Atomic Nuclear Structure based on Magic Number geometry Logic

attachments: Magic_Number_Nuclei_1.jpg

Bookmark and Share

Hoang cao Hai wrote on Jun. 27, 2013 @ 03:07 GMT
Send to all of you

THE ADDITIONAL ARTICLES AND A SMALL TEST FOR MUTUAL BENEFIT

To change the atmosphere "abstract" of the competition and to demonstrate for the real preeminent possibility of the Absolute theory as well as to clarify the issues I mentioned in the essay and to avoid duplicate questions after receiving the opinion of you , I will add a reply to you :

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

James Lee Hoover wrote on Jul. 3, 2013 @ 19:39 GMT
Leo,

If given the time and the wits to evaluate over 120 more entries, I have a month to try. My seemingly whimsical title, “It’s good to be the king,” is serious about our subject.

Jim

Bookmark and Share

Author Leo Vuyk replied on Jul. 4, 2013 @ 08:13 GMT
Dear Jim,

I found that you are recently retired from boeing?

Perhaps you are interested in my findings about the JAL Boeing 787 APU battery explosion in january 2013 at Boston airport? see first my image.

see attachment.

attachments: Boeing_dreamliner_damage_11.jpg

Bookmark and Share

Author Leo Vuyk replied on Jul. 4, 2013 @ 08:49 GMT
Dear Jim,

I wrote before about my recent proposal for the dark matter origin of UFO dust particle dump and JAL Boeing battery explosion in the next article on Vixra

http://vixra.org/pdf/1306.0218v1.pdf

Dark Matter UFO Dust Particles or Quantum Knots in the LHC at CERN ?

Quantum FFF ( Function Follows Form) theory states, that the vacuum is seeded with fast oscillating massless dual Higgs particles, coined Dark Energy of 126 GeV. recently found by the LHC at CERN. Now I try to describe the similarities between the characteristics of energetic Quantum Knots found inside Silicon discharge experiments in the laboratory and so called UFOs (Unidentified Falling Objects) described as “Dust particles” created “somehow” alongside the accelerated proton beam of the LHC, causing beam disruption and automatic beam dumps.

For the JAL Boeing 787 battery explosion See:

Figure 8, An other example of Quantum Knot heated globules found on an exploded battery.

Suggestion for the origin of external stainless steel globules found on the Boeing 787 Dreamliner APU

battery damage jan.7.2013 at Boston airport. Discharge Quantum Knot black holes seem to be able to

melt stainless steel! Melting point of stainless steel is 3000 degree C! ( Globule diameter 30-120

mu.meter)

Bookmark and Share

Akinbo Ojo wrote on Jul. 18, 2013 @ 19:13 GMT
Hello Leo,

Nice essay you got there with a lot of potential solutions to cosmological problems. My own essay is on a different topic so I don't know if you will be interested. But you can take a look since you mention the geometry of some basic particles. A good rating from me should be expected.

Best regards,

Akinbo

Bookmark and Share

Antony Ryan wrote on Aug. 1, 2013 @ 16:42 GMT
Hello again Leo,

Thanks for the replies above - I've responded up there.

Best wishes & glad to see you're moving up in the contest.

Antony

Bookmark and Share

Author Leo Vuyk replied on Aug. 2, 2013 @ 11:32 GMT
Thanks Antoni and Akinbo,

In the meantime I made a review of my research history at wikipedia. see:

It is a very short description of my observations and model building.

Bookmark and Share

Author Leo Vuyk replied on Aug. 2, 2013 @ 11:39 GMT
See perhaps also this:

The Origin of Hula Hoop Stars.

According to Quantum FFF ( Function Follows form) theory, Black Holes are equipped with three horizons by the structural differences of the quantum vacuum lattice at different distances of the BH nucleus.

As a consequence, Black holes produce and repel Fermions often in the form of plasma and ionized H2 gas. The gas has a...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Héctor Daniel Gianni wrote on Aug. 3, 2013 @ 19:26 GMT
Dear Leo Vuyk:

I am an old physician and I don’t know nothing of mathematics and almost nothing of physics,

But maybe you would be interested in my essay over a subject which after the common people, physic discipline is the one that uses more than any other, the so called “time”.

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Author Leo Vuyk replied on Aug. 3, 2013 @ 20:03 GMT
Hallo Hector,

In my Quantum FFF Theory, TIME is like clay in your hands.

it is based on the oscillating speed of a new massless Higgs particles along a Planck scaled vacuum lattice.( = Dark Energy)

There is only cyclic Multiversal time, that is the time between two Big Bangs or Crunches.

see:

Bookmark and Share

Antony Ryan wrote on Aug. 3, 2013 @ 19:34 GMT
Dear Leo,

I've lost a lot of comments and replies on my thread and many other threads I have commented on over the last few days. This has been a lot of work and I feel like it has been a waste of time and energy. Seems to have happened to others too - if not all.

I WILL ATTEMPT to revisit all threads to check and re-post something. Your thread was one affected by this.

I can't remember the full extent of what I said, but I have notes so know that I rated it very highly.

Hopefully the posts will be able to be retrieved by FQXi.

Best wishes,

Antony

Bookmark and Share

Kai Olaf Henkel wrote on Aug. 4, 2013 @ 13:10 GMT
Dear Leo,

nice Essay. I have a question: Why do you think the dark energy or the dark matter are playing a bog role in the red shift? Because nobody knows, that dark matter is. I agree with you that the red shift explains not exact the Expansion of the universe. but I think the reason is the different velocity of time in depending of gravity in the universe.

Good lock for the contest.

Kai Henkel

Bookmark and Share

Vladimir Rogozhin wrote on Aug. 5, 2013 @ 12:49 GMT
Dear Leo,

Contests FQXi - is primarily a new radical idea. "The trouble with physics" push ... You have a new radical idea. In your essay deep original ontological analysis in the basic strategy of Descartes's method of doubt, given new ideas, new concepts, images, eidoses and conclusions.

I fully agree with the method of your research. You privaodite great words of Einstein and his...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Manuel S Morales wrote on Aug. 5, 2013 @ 17:06 GMT
Dear Leo,

What a jewl of an essay I must say. Your use of images and graphics to explain your 'Quantum Function Follows Form Theory' was superb! Although you have a different approach to the topic than I do, I found your essay to be insightful and intuitive and most worthy of merit.

I wish you the best of luck in the competition.

Regards,

Manuel

Bookmark and Share

Author Leo Vuyk wrote on Aug. 5, 2013 @ 21:12 GMT
Due to my holyday I have to be short:

Thank you all for your enthousiastic reactions, done by:

Antony Vladimir, Manuel and Kai Olaf.

concerning Kai Olaf's question, I have to point at my paper which indicate the origin of the redshift:

The absorption of the oscillating Higgs vacuum ( dark energy) by Dark Matter based Black Holes mostly in the form of ( new paradigm) Galaxy Anchor Black Holes located at both sides of Spiral Galaxies, or even located full around ellipticals.

Cheers, thank you all.

Bookmark and Share

Antony Ryan replied on Aug. 5, 2013 @ 21:26 GMT
My pleasure,

All the best,

Antony

Bookmark and Share

eAmazigh M. HANNOU wrote on Aug. 5, 2013 @ 23:07 GMT
Dear Leo,

We are at the end of this essay contest.

In conclusion, at the question to know if Information is more fundamental than Matter, there is a good reason to answer that Matter is made of an amazing mixture of eInfo and eEnergy, at the same time.

Matter is thus eInfo made with eEnergy rather than answer it is made with eEnergy and eInfo ; because eInfo is eEnergy, and the one does not go without the other one.

eEnergy and eInfo are the two basic Principles of the eUniverse. Nothing can exist if it is not eEnergy, and any object is eInfo, and therefore eEnergy.

And consequently our eReality is eInfo made with eEnergy. And the final verdict is : eReality is virtual, and virtuality is our fundamental eReality.

Good luck to the winners,

And see you soon, with good news on this topic, and the Theory of Everything.

Amazigh H.

I rated your essay.

Please visit My essay.

Bookmark and Share

Michael Helland wrote on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 16:09 GMT
Interesting.

I've been playing with the idea the electromagnetic forces has a finite range, and that's he source of red shift.

I rated your essay well.

Bookmark and Share

Paul Borrill wrote on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 21:27 GMT
Dear Leo,

I have now finished reviewing all 180 essays for the contest and appreciate your contribution to this competition.

I have been thoroughly impressed at the breadth, depth and quality of the ideas represented in this contest. In true academic spirit, if you have not yet reviewed my essay, I invite you to do so and leave your comments.

You can find the latest version of my essay here:

http://fqxi.org/data/forum-attachments/Borrill-TimeOne-
V1.1a.pdf

(sorry if the fqxi web site splits this url up, I haven’t figured out a way to not make it do that).

May the best essays win!

Kind regards,

Paul Borrill

paul at borrill dot com

Bookmark and Share

Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Please enter your e-mail address:
Note: Joining the FQXi mailing list does not give you a login account or constitute membership in the organization.