Search FQXi

If you are aware of an interesting new academic paper (that has been published in a peer-reviewed journal or has appeared on the arXiv), a conference talk (at an official professional scientific meeting), an external blog post (by a professional scientist) or a news item (in the mainstream news media), which you think might make an interesting topic for an FQXi blog post, then please contact us at forums@fqxi.org with a link to the original source and a sentence about why you think that the work is worthy of discussion. Please note that we receive many such suggestions and while we endeavour to respond to them, we may not be able to reply to all suggestions.

Please also note that we do not accept unsolicited posts and we cannot review, or open new threads for, unsolicited articles or papers. Requests to review or post such materials will not be answered. If you have your own novel physics theory or model, which you would like to post for further discussion among then FQXi community, then please add them directly to the "Alternative Models of Reality" thread, or to the "Alternative Models of Cosmology" thread. Thank you.

Forum Home
Introduction
Terms of Use

Order posts by:
 chronological order
 most recent first

Display:
 all posts
 member posts highlighted
 member posts only

By using the FQXi Forum, you acknowledge reading and agree to abide by the Terms of Use

RSS feed | RSS help
RECENT POSTS IN THIS TOPIC

Zeeya: on 2/5/13 at 12:06pm UTC, wrote Hi Brendan, The silence is deafening! No, I think these threads are...

Brendan Foster: on 2/4/13 at 22:07pm UTC, wrote It occurred to me that people may not realize we have discussion forums for...

Anonymous: on 12/16/12 at 16:36pm UTC, wrote This is a discussion of the FQXi Podcast from December 16, 2012

FQXi FORUM
June 27, 2019

CATEGORY: FQXi Podcast [back]
TOPIC: FQXi December 16, 2012 Podcast [refresh]
Bookmark and Share
Login or create account to post reply or comment.

The FQXi Editors wrote on Dec. 16, 2012 @ 16:36 GMT
This is a discussion of the FQXi Podcast from December 16, 2012

Bookmark and Share
post approved

FQXi Administrator Brendan Foster replied on Feb. 4, 2013 @ 22:07 GMT
It occurred to me that people may not realize we have discussion forums for each podcast. Or are the podcasts so perfectly self-contained that no comment is necessary?

Bookmark and Share
report post as inappropriate

Zeeya replied on Feb. 5, 2013 @ 12:06 GMT
Hi Brendan,

The silence is deafening!

No, I think these threads are created automatically and then immediately disappear from view -- and nobody knows how to access them. I will post something on the main blog about the latest edition. When posts about the podcast appear there, they are more visible.

Bookmark and Share
report post as inappropriate

Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Please enter your e-mail address:
Note: Joining the FQXi mailing list does not give you a login account or constitute membership in the organization.