Search FQXi

If you are aware of an interesting new academic paper (that has been published in a peer-reviewed journal or has appeared on the arXiv), a conference talk (at an official professional scientific meeting), an external blog post (by a professional scientist) or a news item (in the mainstream news media), which you think might make an interesting topic for an FQXi blog post, then please contact us at forums@fqxi.org with a link to the original source and a sentence about why you think that the work is worthy of discussion. Please note that we receive many such suggestions and while we endeavour to respond to them, we may not be able to reply to all suggestions.

Please also note that we do not accept unsolicited posts and we cannot review, or open new threads for, unsolicited articles or papers. Requests to review or post such materials will not be answered. If you have your own novel physics theory or model, which you would like to post for further discussion among then FQXi community, then please add them directly to the "Alternative Models of Reality" thread, or to the "Alternative Models of Cosmology" thread. Thank you.

Contests Home

Previous Contests

What Is “Fundamental”
October 28, 2017 to January 22, 2018
Sponsored by the Fetzer Franklin Fund and The Peter & Patricia Gruber Foundation
read/discusswinners

Wandering Towards a Goal
How can mindless mathematical laws give rise to aims and intention?
December 2, 2016 to March 3, 2017
Contest Partner: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Fund.
read/discusswinners

Trick or Truth: The Mysterious Connection Between Physics and Mathematics
Contest Partners: Nanotronics Imaging, The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, and The John Templeton Foundation
Media Partner: Scientific American

read/discusswinners

How Should Humanity Steer the Future?
January 9, 2014 - August 31, 2014
Contest Partners: Jaan Tallinn, The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, The John Templeton Foundation, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

It From Bit or Bit From It
March 25 - June 28, 2013
Contest Partners: The Gruber Foundation, J. Templeton Foundation, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

Questioning the Foundations
Which of Our Basic Physical Assumptions Are Wrong?
May 24 - August 31, 2012
Contest Partners: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, SubMeta, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

Is Reality Digital or Analog?
November 2010 - February 2011
Contest Partners: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

What's Ultimately Possible in Physics?
May - October 2009
Contest Partners: Astrid and Bruce McWilliams
read/discusswinners

The Nature of Time
August - December 2008
read/discusswinners

Forum Home
Introduction
Terms of Use

Order posts by:
 chronological order
 most recent first

Posts by the author are highlighted in orange; posts by FQXi Members are highlighted in blue.

By using the FQXi Forum, you acknowledge reading and agree to abide by the Terms of Use

RSS feed | RSS help
RECENT POSTS IN THIS TOPIC

Acacia hary: on 5/11/19 at 4:42am UTC, wrote This article is very detailed and meticulous, I read many articles on this...

ariana pham1: on 4/24/19 at 3:22am UTC, wrote You put really very helpful information super mario bros

dinesh kumar: on 4/3/19 at 4:01am UTC, wrote I like your idea and article. It is really interested. B Tech Colleges

yen pham: on 3/8/19 at 5:55am UTC, wrote I appreciate this work amazing post for us. I like it. crazy maze game

webtech soft: on 2/28/19 at 7:48am UTC, wrote These are actually wonderful some ideas in the blog. You have touched good...

webtech soft: on 2/28/19 at 7:46am UTC, wrote It is extremely nice to see the greatest details presented in an easy and...

happy space: on 2/27/19 at 6:55am UTC, wrote Thanks for the post. Well said and thoughts written in this blog is so well...

ken adams: on 2/16/19 at 13:05pm UTC, wrote I am absolutely amazed at how terrific the stuff is on this site. I have...

RECENT FORUM POSTS

Robert McEachern: ""all experiments have pointed towards this and there is no way to avoid..." in Review of "Foundations of...

Joe Fisher: "Dear Steve Agnew, Naturally provided VISIBLE realty am not a silly humanly..." in Can Time Be Saved From...

James Putnam: "Light bends because it is accelerating. It accelerates toward an object..." in Black Hole Photographed...

Steve Agnew: "Stringy and loop quantum are the two big contenders, but neither has a..." in Can Time Be Saved From...

Robert McEachern: "Lorenzo, The nature of "information" is well understood outside of..." in Review of "Foundations of...

Georgina Woodward: "Steve, Lorraine is writing about a simpler "knowing " rather than the..." in The Nature of Time

Steve Agnew: "Knowing information necessarily means neural action potentials. Atom and..." in The Nature of Time

RECENT ARTICLES
click titles to read articles

Can Time Be Saved From Physics?
Philosophers, physicists and neuroscientists discuss how our sense of time’s flow might arise through our interactions with external stimuli—despite suggestions from Einstein's relativity that our perception of the passage of time is an illusion.

Thermo-Demonics
A devilish new framework of thermodynamics that focuses on how we observe information could help illuminate our understanding of probability and rewrite quantum theory.

Gravity's Residue
An unusual approach to unifying the laws of physics could solve Hawking's black-hole information paradox—and its predicted gravitational "memory effect" could be picked up by LIGO.

Could Mind Forge the Universe?
Objective reality, and the laws of physics themselves, emerge from our observations, according to a new framework that turns what we think of as fundamental on its head.

Dissolving Quantum Paradoxes
The impossibility of building a perfect clock could help explain away microscale weirdness.

FQXi FORUM
May 20, 2019

CATEGORY: Questioning the Foundations Essay Contest (2012) [back]
TOPIC: Known Unknowns Versus Unknown Unknowns by Edward Siegel [refresh]
Bookmark and Share
Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Author EDWARD CARL-LUDWIG SIEGEL wrote on Sep. 7, 2012 @ 11:11 GMT
Essay Abstract

“SEPHIROT”: EMET!!!: “Known Unknowns Versus Unknown Unknowns”: It’s a Jack-in-the-Box Universe: Ten-Digits; Log-Law Scale-Invariance; Utter-Simplicity: “Complexity” Versus “Complicatedness”; Zipf’s-Law/ Hyperbolicity/ Inevitability (Archimedes); Bose- {Euler[(1732)] over-reals R)∑_(k=1)^∞▒〖1/k^R =∏_P▒1/((1-1/P^R ) )〗= ∏_P▒P^R/((P^R-1) ) ~ ∏_ω▒e^(ħ(ω-z)/kT)/((e^(ħ(
69;-z)/kT)-1) ) }-{Riemann, “Ueber die Anzahl der Primzahlen unter einer gegebenen Groesse”, Monatsberichte der Berlin Akademie,(1859)] over-complex-numbers C): ∑_(k=1)^∞▒〖1/k^( C) =∏_P▒1/((1-1/P^( C) ) )〗= ∏_P▒P^( CC)/((P^( C)-1) ) ~ ∏_ω▒e^(ħ(ω-z)/kT)/((e^(ħ(
69;-z)/kT)-1) )}-{Bernoulli-Newcomb[Am. J. Math. 4, 39(1881)]-{Planck(1901)]}-{Einstein(1905)]-Poincare[(1912)]-
Weyl[Goett. Nach.???(1914); Math. Ann. 77, 313(1916)]-Bose(1924)-Einstein(1925)]-VS. Fermi(1927)-Dirac(1927)-Benford[J. Am. Phil. Soc. 78, 115(1938)]-Kac[“The Mathematics of Statistical-Reasoning” (1955)]-Raimi[Sci. Am.(1969) ]-Hill[Proc. Am. Math. Soc.123,3,887(1995)logarithm-function scale-invariance("MAGNIFICAT", (Bach) proof]-Jech(1995)-Siegel, Antonoff, Pi, Smith[Am. Math. Soc./Math. Assn. Am./SIAM Joint Mtg., San Diego(2002)] –Benson[last-lecture!!!: Workshop: “Cohomology and Support of Algebraic-Representation-Theory”, Julia Petsova, Eric Friedlander and David Benson eds., Pacific Institute for Mathematical Studies, University of Washington(2012)]-Chern[????]-Hirezbruch, Riemann, Roch Theorem!!! Finding and proof of a digits on-average[CAUSING] logarithmic-law 〈P〉=〖log〗_10 (1+1/d), by mathematicians mistakenly excluding physics-crucial d = 0 singularity/pole, as log-law 〈P〉=〖log〗_10 (1+1/(d∈[1,…,9] )), but in actuality purposely including the all-important physics-crucial d = 0 singularity/pole: 〈P〉=〖log〗_10 (1+1/(d∈[0‼!; 1,…,9] )) permits “EMET”/TRUTH, purposely sans any “specificity-of-(so miscalled)”complexity” tactics: NO: models(“standard” nor any other), mechanisms, processes, parameters(proliferation: ad infinitum; ad nauseum!!!), “Digits”’ classic (but not classical!) Newcombe(1881)-Poincare(1912)-Weyl(1914; 1916)-Benford(1938) "NeWBe-Law" P(d) = log10 (+1+1/d) [integer d * [0,9]] * Z ; versus, non-integer 0 < P < 1] (on average) statistical-correlations, with recent Browne-Hill-Mathews-Greespan popularizations, based upon recent Hill-Jech-Pietroniero ostensibly-"rigorous" proofs domination by [(logarithm-base - invariance) = (units-invariance) = (SCALE-invariance)], and Nigrini-Hill-Burton widespread forensic applications to fraud-detection, with indictments, prosecutions and convictions, has gotten Wall Street's attention, after Peters proof of SCALE-invariance dominance of economics’ capital-markets so-called “complexity”, as nothing else! (Anderson-Mandell-Pascual-Leone identically in nerves/brain/mind); FDA.applications: drug testing verification/qualification;... Digits['1,...,9] =(upon Benford-law algrbraic-inversion)= Bosons with d = 0 BEC(!!!), and denominator-EXPONENTIAL Taylor/power-series expansion to Zipf-law Hyperbolicity (Archimedes)INEVITABILITY!!!

Author Bio

BS-Physics/Mineralogy-Colorado School of Mines/CCNY(1965) Attended: Harvard/MIT, University of Pennsylvania MS-Mathematical-Physics, Courant Institute/NYU(1967) PhD-Radiation/Nuclear-Physics, U.C.Berkely(1968) MS-Nuclear-Physics- University of Michigan(1969) PhD-"Metallurgy"/Solid-State Theory/Condensed-Matter Theory/Magnetism, MSU(1970) Industry: AMRAC, Ford, GM, Westinghouse, PSEG, IAEA, ABB,... Teaching: QMUL/Uiversity of London, CUNY, ITB(Bandung, Java,Indonesia), Brazil(CNPq), ICTP/SISSA First Prover of: Fermat's Last-Theorem(FLT) [@ CCNY IN 15-MINUTES(1964), 3-decades <<< pre-“Wiles”(1994); First Experimental Discoverer of Giant-Magnetoresistance(GMR)["ICMAO", Technion, Haifa(1977); JMMM 7, 312(1978)] a decade pre “Fert”(1988)-and-“Gruenberg”(1989); and Theoretical Predictor of Colossal-Magnetoresistance(CMR)[JMMM 7, 331(1978)]; First Prover of P =/= NP(1995); First Prover of Birch & Swinnerton-Dyer(BSD)-conjecture(2004); First Prover of Riemann-hypothesis(2013) as Bose-Einstein Condensation(BEC): Polynomials/Numbers: Euler Versus Bernoulli, and Mellin dual/integral-transform(s): rectangle to hyperboloa = Archimedes zIPF-LAW hyperbolicity INEVITABILITY!!! .

Download Essay PDF File

Bookmark and Share
post approved

Anonymous wrote on Sep. 7, 2012 @ 19:02 GMT
This was unintelligible to me. The goal of the contest was to write an essay that was relevant and interesting. I am open to any argument but this seems like word salad. Why didn't you put more effort into making it readable?

Bookmark and Share
report post as inappropriate

Georgina Woodward wrote on Oct. 2, 2012 @ 10:46 GMT
Dear Herr Professor Fraude,

Fantastic biography, abstract and essay (literally).I was overwhelmed by the quasi prodigious profundity of your essay. I think you require an antidote more than anyone else in this contest.I don't have one handy but this serious article may help in the meantime. Searching For New Mathematics by Ivars Peterson

The condition, so well illustrated by your extortionately erudite presentation, (though hopefully not contagious),is dangerous to science.NEGATIVE LUCIDITY INVERSION THERAPY (NLIT) might be required. If a certain level of decorum was not expected on this forum I would call it balderdash but as it is- well done. Regards Georgina : )

Bookmark and Share

Georgina Parry replied on Oct. 2, 2012 @ 21:56 GMT
Upon reflection balderdash might not be the most appropriate adjective. I don't have sufficient background knowledge of physics to enable me, for example, to easily decipher whether there is subtle humour in the choices of reference material.There may be some additional cleverness in it that I could not, without further study, appreciate.This work appears to me as a caricature of pseudo...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Georgina Parry replied on Oct. 13, 2012 @ 11:16 GMT
Dear'Edward Siegel',

it would be interesting to know why you entered this particular essay. It doesn't look, or sound, suitable for a Scientific American article. Is it a parody which it amused you to create, or did you intend to also send a serious message? It looks as if a lot of effort may have gone into creating it. Is that the case, or did you use some kind of program to help put all of the various bits and pieces pieces together?

Bookmark and Share

Jonathan J. Dickau wrote on Oct. 3, 2012 @ 06:12 GMT
Hello Edward (Herr Doctor Fraude),

This is certainly a wonderful parody of a scientific paper, with all the bells and whistles - whoo hoo! Not to be missed as the perfect baseline - a minimal standard of 'excellence' by which all the other essays can be judged. We should all be proud, being in such esteemed company, or by comparison - whichever is simpler. You have certainly convinced me.

Congratulations!

Jonathan

Bookmark and Share

Sergey G Fedosin wrote on Oct. 4, 2012 @ 04:04 GMT
If you do not understand why your rating dropped down. As I found ratings in the contest are calculated in the next way. Suppose your rating is
and
was the quantity of people which gave you ratings. Then you have
of points. After it anyone give you
of points so you have
of points and
is the common quantity of the people which gave you ratings. At the same time you will have
of points. From here, if you want to be R2 > R1 there must be:
or
or
In other words if you want to increase rating of anyone you must give him more points
then the participant`s rating
was at the moment you rated him. From here it is seen that in the contest are special rules for ratings. And from here there are misunderstanding of some participants what is happened with their ratings. Moreover since community ratings are hided some participants do not sure how increase ratings of others and gives them maximum 10 points. But in the case the scale from 1 to 10 of points do not work, and some essays are overestimated and some essays are drop down. In my opinion it is a bad problem with this Contest rating process.

Sergey Fedosin

Bookmark and Share

top essay reviews wrote on Jul. 21, 2016 @ 09:20 GMT
I am a PG student. I am searching for a physics essay topics. I can start my research only after getting a suitable topic. My friend suggest me to get some topics from admission essay writing service

Bookmark and Share

top essay reviews wrote on Jul. 21, 2016 @ 09:26 GMT
I am a PG student. I am searching for a physics essay topics. I can start my research only after getting a suitable topic. My friend suggest me to get some topics from admission essay writing service

Bookmark and Share

renuka chauhan wrote on Aug. 11, 2016 @ 10:36 GMT
These are really a superb showcases here I am glad to have a review of it and feel to roll on its steps for my benefit always

Apple service center Delhi

Apple product reseller in Mumbai

Bookmark and Share

renuka chauhan wrote on Aug. 11, 2016 @ 10:39 GMT
These are really a superb showcases here I am glad to have a review of it and feel to roll on its steps for my benefit always

Apple service center Delhi

Apple product reseller in Mumbai

Bookmark and Share

Zian Ananda Rizky replied on Nov. 16, 2017 @ 05:28 GMT
Jual Tas Model Terbaru Wanita Branded The Good Bag | Gambar Tas Realpict Harga Murah - tas murah harga terjangkau Kualitas import KW realpict Premium Pengiriman dari Batam ke indonesia jual grosir tas branded wanita Kualitas semi Premium model toko branded collection tas semi Premium trend gambar tas branded wanita Kualitas semi Premium murah

simak selengkapnya model terbaru 2017 grosir...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Mkt Bhavish wrote on Aug. 23, 2016 @ 11:14 GMT
Engineering as a subject combines mathematics, logic and science to find solutions to our daily life problems. Over the last few decades, engineering as a profession has seen vast expansion.

Top Engineering college in Chandigarh

Best Engineering college in Chandigarh

Engineering college in punjab

Mechanical Engineering college in Punjab

Top MBA college in Punjab

Bookmark and Share

Mkt Bhavish wrote on Aug. 23, 2016 @ 11:20 GMT
Engineering as a subject combines mathematics, logic and science to find solutions to our daily life problems. Over the last few decades, engineering as a profession has seen vast expansion.

Top Engineering college in Chandigarh

Best Engineering college in Chandigarh

Engineering college in punjab

Mechanical Engineering college in Punjab

Top MBA college in Punjab

Bookmark and Share

renuka chauhan wrote on Sep. 14, 2016 @ 11:47 GMT
SCS is focused on providing the most comprehensive, heterogeneous, integrated IT Software solutions to enterprises around the world.

AMC Services

Messaging Solutions

Scs

Cloud Fax

Two way SMS Gateway provider

Bookmark and Share

sandra sparks s wrote on Sep. 16, 2016 @ 04:40 GMT
Thanks MR.Edward. This is really amazing essay. Keep doing. nice work.

Admission Essay Writing Service

Bookmark and Share

sandra sparks s wrote on Sep. 16, 2016 @ 05:13 GMT
Only genius can write essays like this. This is extra ordinary. Thanks.

Term Paper Writing Service

Bookmark and Share

sarah Smith replied on Oct. 26, 2017 @ 05:05 GMT
Why are all the free wifi services offered by hotels and airports etc unsecured? I scan networks with AVG and then use TunnelBear's VPN

wifi offered by hotels

maintenance

Bookmark and Share

rush blaire wrote on Oct. 25, 2016 @ 11:51 GMT
I am new to the foxy forum and glad to see the informative and quality articles you share here regarding science topics. Thanks Edward Siegel for the informative codes and info you have shared with us. I am waiting for a more detailed post regarding the same. wholesale tablets

Bookmark and Share

rush blaire wrote on Oct. 25, 2016 @ 11:52 GMT
I am new to the foxy forum and glad to see the informative and quality articles you share here regarding science topics. Thanks Edward Siegel for the informative codes and info you have shared with us. I am waiting for a more detailed post regarding the same.

wholesale tablets

Bookmark and Share

Amelia jo wrote on Nov. 4, 2016 @ 11:27 GMT
I visit this site for gaining many details about the books and reference that gives the information about different subjects. I have read the article but I was not able to grasp any content because the language was very difficult. outsource medical billing

Bookmark and Share

Michael Norton replied on Dec. 16, 2016 @ 00:56 GMT
There is an alternative way available for getting the information about the IP addresses 192.168.1.1 of the hardware in the network. For this purpose, you have to try pinging your network from the computer connected to the network. When you ping your computer, it can show the are table.

Bookmark and Share

Michael Norton replied on Dec. 16, 2016 @ 00:58 GMT
There is an alternative way available for getting the information about the IP addresses [url=http://www.192168ll.net/]192.168.1.1[/url] of the hardware in the network. For this purpose, you have to try pinging your network from the computer connected to the network. When you ping your computer, it can show the arp table.

Bookmark and Share

Amelia jo wrote on Nov. 4, 2016 @ 11:30 GMT
I visit this site for gaining many details about the books and reference that gives the information about different subjects. I have read the article but I was not able to grasp any content because the language was very difficult.

outsource medical billing

Bookmark and Share

renuka chauhan wrote on Nov. 11, 2016 @ 09:44 GMT
The T-Series StageWorks Academy is an initiative designed to identify, nurture and create a pool of immensely skillful and passionate professionals who can match national and global demands.

Singing school in noida

Best modeling school in noida

Acting classes in delhi ncr

Acting school in noida

Dance school in noida

Bookmark and Share

renuka chauhan wrote on Nov. 11, 2016 @ 09:46 GMT
Logistics Pioneer’s since last 15 years. GRL ENGINEERS was formed with a clear focus on development of road safety products.

speed governor manufacturer

speed governor

Bookmark and Share

renuka chauhan wrote on Nov. 11, 2016 @ 09:54 GMT
The T-Series StageWorks Academy is an initiative designed to identify, nurture and create a pool of immensely skillful and passionate professionals who can match national and global demands.

Singing school in noida

Best modeling school in noida

Acting classes in delhi ncr

Acting school in noida

Dance school in noida

Bookmark and Share

Sinta Indriani Sinta Indriani wrote on Nov. 23, 2016 @ 17:15 GMT
thanks, SCS is focused on providing the most comprehensive, heterogeneous, integrated IT Software solutions to enterprises around the world lowongan kerja tahun 2017

Bookmark and Share

white smith wrote on Dec. 6, 2016 @ 12:16 GMT
I don’t have much knowledge in this area. So I can’t understand it really well. The language you are using here is very difficult and hard to understand for a person like me. But the topic is very interesting. I think some more clarification is needed. If so it could have been better.vehicle air conditioning repair

Bookmark and Share

Dwyane Hudson wrote on Dec. 28, 2016 @ 05:14 GMT
It is very necessary to make an end to the sexual assaults against women. I have heard about such lot cases. The government should take an initiative to stop sexual assault against girls and women. Keep sharing more posts! cheapest cable tv

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Jan. 30, 2017 @ 07:43 GMT
There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to bring up. I offer the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you bring up where the most important thing will be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls feel the impact of just a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

cara mengobati paru-paru basah

obat luka diabetes

obat maag kronis

obat untuk gangguan pencernaan

cara menyembuhkan kaligata

obat tampek

obat diare

obat trigliserida tinggi

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Jan. 31, 2017 @ 07:52 GMT
When I originally commented I clicked obat gabagen anak the -Notify me when new comments obat pneumonia are added- checkbox and now each obat tampek time a comment is added obat trigliserida tinggiand I get four emails with the same comment. Is there obat isk any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks!

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Feb. 4, 2017 @ 06:40 GMT
There is noticeably a bundle to know about this obat rhinitis. I assume you made obat radang usus buntu certain nice points obat untuk kemaluan wanita yang gatal in features also. You can visit back me at obat nyeri di dahi.

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Feb. 6, 2017 @ 04:31 GMT
maybe obat penghilang benjolan di pergelangan tanganI have several times visited here. Sometimes I make a comment on obat isk untuk wanita. in this article there are something different obat gagal ginjal selain cuci darah, this is more than informative obat ginjal bengkak. thanks for serving variety of interesting writing obat osteoarthritis.

obat tulang keropos

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Feb. 7, 2017 @ 07:33 GMT
Youre so cool obat gangguan pencernaan! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before obat osteoarthritis. So nice to find obat ginjal bengkak somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for starting this obat sesak nafas akibat asam lambung up. this website is something that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality. useful job for bringing something new to the internet! obat radang tenggorokan yang sudah parah

Bookmark and Share

sussan betcher wrote on Feb. 8, 2017 @ 11:59 GMT
I was searching for some reference for essay writing competition. While I was surfing online for this detail I have found the Questioning the Foundations Essay Contest details you have shared. FQXi community shares very useful ino for students.

real estate photo editing services

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Feb. 9, 2017 @ 04:49 GMT
Several times I visit this blog, and indeed much of the content to educate. maybe this blog could be our reference, thanks.

obat isk

obat nyeri sendi di jari tangan

obat herbal kudis

obat herbal miom

cara mengobati infeksi saluran kemih

Bookmark and Share

abmore ad jam wrote on Feb. 15, 2017 @ 11:24 GMT
Certainly a fantastic piece of work. It has relevant information. Thanks for posting this. Your blog is so interesting and very informative.Thanks sharing. Definitely a great piece of work. Thanks for your work.

[url=http://www.phoenixdesertsafaritours.com/dubai-city-tour
/]dubai city tour packages[/url]

Bookmark and Share

abmore ad jam wrote on Feb. 15, 2017 @ 11:27 GMT
I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn't stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much for sharing and keep on shearing that types of interesting articles. dubai city tour packages

Bookmark and Share

abmore ad jam wrote on Feb. 15, 2017 @ 12:08 GMT
It was wondering if i could use this write-up on my other website. I will link it back to your website though.Great share and thanks for sharing this wonderful post. yacht rental dubai deals

Bookmark and Share

abmore ad jam wrote on Feb. 15, 2017 @ 12:10 GMT
I went over this website and I believe you have a lot of wonderful information. I am very happy to see your data because is very useful for us. I will only say thanks to you for sharing. liposuction in dubai cost

Bookmark and Share

John Alex Alex replied on May. 15, 2018 @ 09:48 GMT
I am going to say that you did great work and this is an awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles on the same matter.desert safari overnight

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Feb. 18, 2017 @ 01:56 GMT
Your idea is outstanding; obat sinusitis the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently obat infeksi saluran kencing about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Feb. 21, 2017 @ 07:16 GMT
I am often to blogging obat osteoarthritis and i really appreciate your content obat ispa. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and obat patah tulang keep checking for new information.

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Feb. 22, 2017 @ 04:55 GMT
You made some decent points there obat batuk bronkitis. I looked on the internet for the issue and found most individuals will go obat radang usus along with with your website.

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Feb. 23, 2017 @ 01:03 GMT
You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site! - obat osteoporosis - obat maag kronis

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Feb. 23, 2017 @ 03:54 GMT
Hello! I just would like "obat benjolan di leher" to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog (the title is obat gagal ginjal) for more soon.

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Feb. 24, 2017 @ 03:30 GMT
I have completed my task (obat paru-paru basah). and this is thanks to some posts on this blog. This blog once "obat tifus", may continue passionate in writing.

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Mar. 2, 2017 @ 07:10 GMT
I like the writing of this blog. refresh the mind, too much help in answering my duties, terimas love. maybe in the future I would recommend this blog on my friends. currently most busy time. - obat kurap di kulit kepala - obat untuk mengurangi kadar bilirubin - cara mengobati flek paru-paru - obat bintik merah pada kemaluan pria

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Mar. 3, 2017 @ 08:51 GMT
I'm always happy to follow this blog post. cool various posts here on friends in social media, various comments always fulfill my social media posts. many benefits, thanks writer, keeps the spirit. - obat sesak nafas karena asma - obat telinga berair dan berbau

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Mar. 6, 2017 @ 06:16 GMT
There are interesting, there is also no. but the literature is more dominant in this blog with interesting things, as well as educational, like obat perut perih dan panas. I really appreciate the author of this blog (obat limpa bengkak), terms you very much for everything, keep the spirit to remain creative writing obat sering buang air kecil.

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Mar. 6, 2017 @ 07:38 GMT
remember anything of interest, must be linked to this blog. Why? because the literary writings in this blog is so inspiring obat lutut ngilu and interesting. I hope with this blog community can take the benefits. thanks. obat flu tulang - obat batuk bronkitis

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Mar. 8, 2017 @ 02:44 GMT
many posts on this blog. the quality of any content is good [link=http://husnaherbal.com/cara-menghilangkan-benjolan-lip
oma/]obat benjolan lipoma, it seems too many visitors. I thank you for presenting this paper to us of [link=http://kesehatanberjaya.blogspot.com/2016/08/cara-meny
embuhkan-infeksi-saluran-kencing.html]obat infeksi saluran kencing. my friends also sometimes visiting here [link=http://kesehatanberjaya.blogspot.com/2016/07/cara-meny
embuhkan-flek-paru-paru.html]obat flek paru-paru. thanks.

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Mar. 9, 2017 @ 04:38 GMT
It was fairly interesting, also benefit so much. Not a few of my friends who know of this blog. But, increasingly fewer writings here. (obat maag parah) Hopefully author could be more production. Sip, thanks. [link=http://www.tokoagengreenworldherbal.com/cara-meringank
an-sakit-gastritis/]obat gastritis

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Mar. 9, 2017 @ 04:45 GMT
Hopefully author could be more production. Sip, thanks. obat gastritis

Bookmark and Share

John Cruise wrote on Mar. 9, 2017 @ 04:53 GMT
Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me

happy wheels

Bookmark and Share

John Cruise wrote on Mar. 9, 2017 @ 04:53 GMT
I like this a lot. Thank you for sharing. I’m always looking for upcycles like this. In the end, you don’t know it was a shipping pallet to begin with!

happy wheels

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Mar. 9, 2017 @ 06:42 GMT
a fraction this blog post is somewhat less understood, but more so exciting, educating, benefits (obat gagal ginjal), inspire, and many other expressions. anyway thanks for all this writing, thank you. obat penyakit paru-paru

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Mar. 11, 2017 @ 06:38 GMT
indeed, most of the writing on this blog is less to my liking, but the writing I gave this comment is very memorable. Not a few also still interesting to observe. edutaining is a big part of this blog. thanks author. [link=http://husnaherbal.com/cara-menghilangkan-keloid/]obat
penghilang keloid + [link=http://kesblogjamhari.blogspot.com/2017/03/cara-menghi
langkan-keloid-bekas-operasi.html]obat penghilang keloid bekas operasi

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Mar. 11, 2017 @ 06:39 GMT
indeed, most of the writing on this blog is less to my liking, but the writing I gave this comment is very memorable. Not a few also still interesting to observe. edutaining is a big part of this blog. thanks author. obat

penghilang keloid +
obat penghilang keloid bekas operasi

genies alan wrote on Mar. 13, 2017 @ 07:31 GMT
thousands of words we thank. writing on this blog so all for our benefit, besides inspiring, also made our task lighter. Once again, thank you. obat infeksi mata, obat benjolan lipoma

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Mar. 14, 2017 @ 07:36 GMT
I am finished with this blog, with posts in this blog I smiled, with this sort of my knowledge increased, thanks author. keep the spirit in writing, continuously creative, hopefully blessing. - obat herpes simplex - cara mengobati sinusitis

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Mar. 14, 2017 @ 07:57 GMT
Thank you for sharing with us this insight is lacking. the attractiveness, usefulness, it feels when I finished reading the written language in this blog [obat gatal-gatal merah di badan]. Thanks to all authors. a bit of advice, however, that the author put forward his every interaction. - obat penghilang keloid yang sudah lama

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Mar. 16, 2017 @ 07:25 GMT
really valuable writings on this blog ([url=http://kesehatanmengabarkan.blogspot.com/2017/03/obat-
maag-paling-ampuh-sebagai-cara-menyembuhkan-maag-kambuh.html
]cara menyembuhkan maag kambuh[/url]). I was very pleased to find writings like this, what does not, i could have something interesting, also of such great benefit. thanks [url=http://www.obatasamlambungalami.com/2017/03/obat-herbal
-solusi-sakit-maag-paling-ampuh.html]cara mengobati sakit maag[/url].

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Mar. 17, 2017 @ 03:46 GMT
seems like one writing on this blog is the same with the blog I have ever visited a month ago, but it might be just me. Hehe .. But, it posts here interesting attraction, as well as educational (obat penyakit miom). obat cacar air - obat vulvovaginitis

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Mar. 21, 2017 @ 07:39 GMT
there are a lot of interesting points every time I read the articles in this blog. Until it could be blogs that often I visit every day. Educate, inspire me to continue melajut life. thanks. obat infeksi mata obat penyakit paru-paru

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Mar. 21, 2017 @ 08:01 GMT
Thank you in advance for giving us a lot of inspiration. not only that, the benefits of education, skills are also in this blog. many tasks as well as I finish through the aid of this blog. obat anyang-anyangan - cara mengatasi sakit ulu hati

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Mar. 22, 2017 @ 07:29 GMT
fit once I found this blog. here are many things that can inspire me, ranging from pictures, quotes, articles, poems, short stories, and more. Thanks writers. cara mengobati ginjal bengkak obat batuk kering obat anyang-anyangan pada wanita

Bookmark and Share

leonae gonzales wrote on Mar. 22, 2017 @ 11:40 GMT
Download the qualified online pdf copies of the research papers from the research paper writing service .They are preparing best essay abstracts with affordable price with good quality.

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Mar. 23, 2017 @ 01:08 GMT
Among some of the blogs that I bookmark, the only two that I can rely on. One of the two is this blog. There are many reasons why I choose this blog, the value of education, is one of them. obat tipes obat kurap di selangkangan obat eksim basah

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Mar. 23, 2017 @ 07:17 GMT
a lot of my friends who said that the variety of writing on this blog is very inspiring. some also demonstrating the benefits eduksinya. including me, writing here helps me a lot in college assignments. obat gerd atau asam lambung + obat radang sendi akibat asam urat

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Mar. 24, 2017 @ 05:55 GMT
with you who has a lot of this writing, this blog could be viral (obat penyakit tbc). Why? because in addition to the quantity of posts, also the quality is not lost. the contents of each content so compelling, are also useful. ok, so. thanks. - obat radang paru-paru

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Mar. 27, 2017 @ 01:58 GMT
enough for me travel to find a great website (obat bronkitis akut) and (obat tetanus), and helpful. it is thanks to this blog which implies so inspiring, and is no longer useful, but instead educate. thanks. obat sinusitis obat penyakit paru-paru

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Mar. 28, 2017 @ 07:10 GMT
before and after I say thank you, because some of the posts on this blog will make life realized, although the topic of the article is not so, thank you, once again. cara mengatasi radang usus buntu cara membantu penyembuhan patah tulang

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Mar. 28, 2017 @ 07:52 GMT
I could feel the spirit of the author in every article. it is inspiring us, I hope that writing is always passion in writing. in addition, it is also educational. thanks. cara mengobati alergi dingin - cara mengobati kram perut

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Mar. 29, 2017 @ 01:22 GMT
blog competition may be the author of an as an appreciation of yourself. especially the quality of the writing here have a lot to admit. Assume tendencies search experience. thanks. obat benjolan yang terasa sakit - obat tipes

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Mar. 31, 2017 @ 06:45 GMT
blogs have helped in overcoming the various tasks of the campus. dear very grateful to find this blog. thanks author. obat herbal asma

Bookmark and Share

Zian Ananda Rizky wrote on Apr. 10, 2017 @ 14:47 GMT
jual tas jansport mini kw yang sedang Backpack dengan Harga Murah Bhinneka bhinneka category backpack Daftar harga Backpack terbaru & murah dengan spesifikasi terbaik. ANELLO Handle Backpack Campus Rucksack L Size [NLBG03BW] Jansport Kipling dan Cath Kidston Online beebagshop murah toko Online Jansport, Kipling, Cath Kidston dan Tote Bag Model Terbaru Harga Murah Berkualitas. Cek koleksinya yukk!...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Zian Ananda Rizky wrote on Apr. 10, 2017 @ 14:48 GMT
jual tas jansport mini kw yang sedang Backpack dengan Harga Murah Bhinneka bhinneka category backpack Daftar harga Backpack terbaru & murah dengan spesifikasi terbaik. ANELLO Handle Backpack Campus Rucksack L Size [NLBG03BW] Jansport Kipling dan Cath Kidston Online beebagshop murah toko Online Jansport, Kipling, Cath Kidston dan Tote Bag Model Terbaru Harga Murah Berkualitas. Cek koleksinya yukk! Ransel Terlengkap & Termurah Lazada lazada beli ransel Tas murah Ransel Branded Harga Murah dan Model Terlengkap Toko Online BGC Transformer Bumble Bee 3D Timbul Hard Cover Ransel harga tas jansport grade ori.

Bookmark and Share

Zian Ananda Rizky wrote on Apr. 10, 2017 @ 14:50 GMT
jual tas jansport mini kw yang sedang Backpack dengan Harga Murah Bhinneka bhinneka category backpack Daftar harga Backpack terbaru & murah dengan spesifikasi terbaik. ANELLO Handle Backpack Campus Rucksack L Size [NLBG03BW] Jansport Kipling dan Cath Kidston Online beebagshop murah toko Online Jansport,

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Apr. 21, 2017 @ 02:52 GMT
not only provide benefits to us as visitors, this blog also gives us an insight to earn money online, thanks. [url=http://www.qncjellygamatmurni.com/]obat qnc jelly gamat[/url]

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Apr. 21, 2017 @ 02:53 GMT
not only provide benefits to us as visitors, this blog also gives us an insight to earn money online, thanks. obat qnc jelly gamat

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Apr. 21, 2017 @ 05:45 GMT
at first did not know much about the hot topic on this blog, but after a little explored is very attractive. pengobatan untuk kaligata

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Apr. 22, 2017 @ 06:44 GMT
These weeks I have never visited this blog, because the writing has been long enough to stop. But here I try to reopen it, and unexpectedly the writing has been updated again. cara menghilangkan ruam popok bayi pengobatan gagal ginjal

Bookmark and Share

Harsha vardan Rana wrote on Apr. 27, 2017 @ 09:23 GMT
I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

OPSC Lecturer Recruitment Notification 2017

Bookmark and Share

Harsha vardan Rana replied on Apr. 27, 2017 @ 09:24 GMT
http://www.jobsncareers.in/opsc-lecturer-recruitment/

Bookmark and Share

Saud Anis wrote on May. 31, 2017 @ 10:01 GMT
Dubai best deals: We offer Morning, Evening and Overnight Desert Safari Dubai with Dune Bashing, Camel Ride, Heena,Buffet Dinner BBQ, Tanoura etc. Book your Desert Safari Dubai tour with us.

Bookmark and Share

Saud Anis wrote on May. 31, 2017 @ 10:02 GMT
https://www.dubaidesertsafari.co/

http://choiceholidaysae.com

http://www.dubaidesertsafari.co/

http://arabiansafaridubai.co
m/

http://www.ctdubai.net/

Bookmark and Share

Riya Royal Royal wrote on Jun. 26, 2017 @ 14:07 GMT
[url=http://www.riyaroyal.com/al-nahda-escorts/]Al Nahda Escorts Service [/url] provide momentary pleasure that makes life special, makes life very desirable to you. For a moment’s pleasure, you can forget weeks of worries. Their lies the specialty of life. When feels just tied up with the tensions of life you must get a respite from it with some interesting ways. An interesting dating with a loving woman can bring out of the tensions of life. There lies the specialty of the Riyaroyal who are skilled enough to bring you out of sufferings of life and present you the joys of life. They are known for their amazing skills and thus have clients from all over the world. Not only the travelers but the locals are also absolutely fond of these amazing ladies. Visit [url=http://www.riyaroyal.com/]This Agency[/url] anytime

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Jul. 7, 2017 @ 07:01 GMT
The only infallible truth of our lives is that everything we love in life will be taken from us. cara mengobati polip hidung

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Jul. 11, 2017 @ 03:08 GMT
Only those who went hungry with me and stood by me when I went through a bad time at some point in life will eat at my table. obat qnc jelly gamat

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Jul. 11, 2017 @ 09:27 GMT
really valuable writings on this blog. I was very pleased to find writings like this, what does not, i could have something interesting, also of such great benefit. thanks. cara menyembuhkan maag kambuh[/url] cara mengobati sakit maag

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Jul. 13, 2017 @ 04:11 GMT
In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. pengobatan untuk penyakit gondongan

Bookmark and Share

Anonymous wrote on Jul. 14, 2017 @ 04:11 GMT
If you choose bad companions, no one will believe that you are anything but bad yourself. [link=http://www.tokoagengreenworldherbal.com/cara-mengatasi
-batuk-karena-tbc/]cara menyembuhkan batuk tbc

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Jul. 17, 2017 @ 04:39 GMT
You can't measure the mutual affection of two human beings by the number of words they exchange. obat untuk nyeri sendi di pergelangan tangan

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Jul. 18, 2017 @ 06:32 GMT
I love the freedom of movement that my phone gives me. That has definitely transformed my life. cara mengobati kaki bengkak karena penyakit jantung

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Aug. 12, 2017 @ 04:29 GMT
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine. [url=http://pelantangobatalternatif.blogspot.com/2017/06/car
a-menghilangkan-penyakit-psoriasis.html]obat penyakit psoriasis[/url] [url=http://hepatsureherbal.blogspot.com/2015/07/cara-menyem
buhkan-disentri.html]obat untuk disentri[/url]

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Aug. 18, 2017 @ 06:23 GMT
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. obat herbal tbc tulang belakang

Bookmark and Share

jiya joseph wrote on Aug. 23, 2017 @ 05:21 GMT
a good article click

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Aug. 24, 2017 @ 02:46 GMT
You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. [url=http://www.pengobatangagalginjal.com/2017/08/cara-alami
-menghilangkan-penyumbatan.html]cara menghilangkan penyumbatan pembuluh darah[/url]

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Aug. 24, 2017 @ 02:47 GMT
You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. cara menghilangkan penyumbatan pembuluh darah

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Sep. 7, 2017 @ 07:52 GMT
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. cara mengobati pneumonia[/link bahan alami untuk mengatasi masalah mata

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Sep. 12, 2017 @ 04:13 GMT
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea. cara mengobati kaki bengkak

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Sep. 15, 2017 @ 06:37 GMT
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present agen qnc jelly gamat jogja

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Sep. 19, 2017 @ 07:42 GMT
Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent cara mengobati ginjal bengkak

Bookmark and Share

happy wheels game wrote on Oct. 22, 2017 @ 10:30 GMT
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in. The game is best known for its dark sense of humor and its graphic violence . I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I really appreciate your work. Thanks for you agree for me.

geometry dash

happy wheels

Bookmark and Share

happy wheels game wrote on Oct. 22, 2017 @ 10:31 GMT
I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I really appreciate your work. Thanks for you agree for me.

geometry dash

happy wheels

Bookmark and Share

happy wheels game wrote on Oct. 22, 2017 @ 10:32 GMT
geometry dash

happy wheels Thanks for you agree for me.

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Nov. 6, 2017 @ 06:37 GMT
Books have a unique way of stopping time in a particular moment and saying: Let’s not forget this. [url=http://obatuntukpenyakitparuparu.blogspot.com/2016/01/c
ara-mengatasi-gejala-demam-tifoid.html]cara menghilangkan sakit perut karena tipes[/url]

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Nov. 6, 2017 @ 06:38 GMT
Books have a unique way of stopping time in a particular moment and saying: Let’s not forget this. cara menghilangkan sakit perut karena tipes

Bookmark and Share

Alina Chopra wrote on Nov. 12, 2017 @ 11:43 GMT
I think this is one of the such a considerable measure indispensable data for me. What's more, I am happy perusing your article. However wanna comment on some broad issues, The site taste is awesome, the articles is in actuality amazing

List of Call Girls in Delhi NCR

VIP Escorts in​ Delhi

Bookmark and Share

magic ramzy wrote on Nov. 21, 2017 @ 13:00 GMT
[url=https://gmailaccountlogini.com/] gmail login [/url]

gmail sign in

https://gmailaccountlogini.com/

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Nov. 27, 2017 @ 06:19 GMT
And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. cara menghilangkan bintik-bintik merah di bokong

Bookmark and Share

david james wrote on Dec. 5, 2017 @ 08:02 GMT
This blog is fascinating, and I just love to read such blogs. I have seen many different types of blogs posted on other websites, but the blog posted on was mind blowing. 24/7 water damage san jose ca

Bookmark and Share

david james wrote on Dec. 5, 2017 @ 08:03 GMT
http://waterdamagesanjoseca.com/

Bookmark and Share

sherapova smith wrote on Dec. 5, 2017 @ 12:36 GMT
This was a truly extraordinary challenge and ideally I can go to the following one. It was alot of fun and I truly had a ball.. Rutabagas

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Dec. 7, 2017 @ 02:06 GMT
Books are mirrors: you only see in them what you already have inside you. cara mengatasi infeksi telinga pada anak

Bookmark and Share

sherapova smith wrote on Dec. 7, 2017 @ 15:17 GMT
With them, you can give unique shapes to your business cards to make them really stand out. http://55printing.com/cheap-color-copies

Bookmark and Share

sherapova smith wrote on Dec. 7, 2017 @ 15:20 GMT
With them, you can give unique shapes to your business cards to make them really stand out. [Link:https://www.55printing.com/cheap-color-copies/]ht
tp://55printing.com/cheap-color-copies[/Link]

Bookmark and Share

ardi maulana wrote on Dec. 8, 2017 @ 23:02 GMT
jual gerobak murah bandung merupakan salah satu hal yang penting yang harus Anda perhatikan, karena rumah jika tidak dilengkapi dengan beli furniture murah di bandung akan tidak terasa seperti rumah. jual sofa l bandung memiliki peranan yang sangat penting pada rapi atau tidaknya rumah Anda, karena produsen sofa bandung memiliki fungsi yang sangat penting, khususnya untuk membantu Anda mebel lengkap bandung berbagai jenis benda yang berada di dalam rumah.

Furnitur juga menjadi hal yang seringkali diperhatikan terlebih dahulu jika bikin kitchen set murah dan bagus. jasa pembuatan furniture custom menjadi salah satu penanda apakah selera Anda bagus atau tidak. Oleh sebab itu, pemilihan harga kitchen set per meter yang akan menentukan bagaimana selera dari pemilik dari rumah tersebut. distributor hanaroo babywrap surabaya ruangan yang bagus dan berkualitas pasti membuat Anda dan keluarga semakin betah tinggal di dalamnya. Selain itu, Anda juga jadi lebih harga sambal ikan roa furnitur yang cantik dengan aneka desain unik dan menarik. Mulai dari jasa pembuatan kitchen set akan tampak lebih indah jika diisi furnitur yang tepat dan serasi dengan interior ruangan.

Bookmark and Share

sherapova smith wrote on Dec. 11, 2017 @ 21:56 GMT
Generally there are numerous kinds of radiators a couple of them are given belowSimilarly to different models of bathroom radiator and in addition towel rails, you will discover numerous of different forms, models, components and in addition sizes of central heating radiator found in the area marketplace. boiler repairs

Bookmark and Share

sherapova smith wrote on Dec. 13, 2017 @ 15:52 GMT
I havent any word to welcome this post.....Really i am inspired from this post....the individual who make this post it was an awesome human..thanks for imparted this to us. Health information

Bookmark and Share

magic ramzy wrote on Dec. 14, 2017 @ 13:38 GMT
It will be great if you send these intelligent new year quotes to your family and friends new year 2018 quotes as it will have great impact on their minds to set goals and achieve somethings in life.

Bookmark and Share

sherapova smith wrote on Dec. 17, 2017 @ 20:21 GMT
I take in some new stuff from it as well, a debt of gratitude is in order for sharing your data. Redeem Google Play Store Promo Code

Bookmark and Share

sherapova smith wrote on Dec. 18, 2017 @ 14:16 GMT
Before you speak to a mover, you should know what furniture and items you want to take with you to your new home, and what furniture and items you no longer want or have a need for. Melbourne Removals

Bookmark and Share

calvin hariss wrote on Dec. 19, 2017 @ 06:14 GMT
Your site is staggeringly flooring this article is unendingly beneficial and driving forward.

godaddy 12 dollar hosting

1 dollar godaddy hosting

Bookmark and Share

sherapova smith wrote on Dec. 20, 2017 @ 20:53 GMT
A debt of gratitude is in order for your post. I've been considering composing an exceptionally equivalent post in the course of the last couple of weeks, I'll most likely keep it straightforward and connection to this rather if thats cool. Much obliged. box14.nl

Bookmark and Share

sherapova smith wrote on Dec. 21, 2017 @ 23:04 GMT
I read that Post and got it fine and educational. If it's not too much trouble share more like that... TX

Bookmark and Share

sherapova smith wrote on Dec. 22, 2017 @ 22:43 GMT
I think this is a standout amongst the most huge data for me. What's more, i'm happy perusing your article. Be that as it may, ought to comment on some broad things, The site style is flawless, the articles is truly extraordinary : D. Great job, salud resume services

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Dec. 23, 2017 @ 02:36 GMT
Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. cara menyembuhkan cacar air

Bookmark and Share

sherapova smith wrote on Dec. 25, 2017 @ 11:44 GMT
In the past, it was very difficult for a woman to develop billiard skills because male players, her family, and friends usually did not support her efforts and it was not easy to find experienced female instructors or coaches. McDermott Pool Cues

Bookmark and Share

sherapova smith wrote on Dec. 26, 2017 @ 21:25 GMT
Fascinating and stunning how your post is! It Is Useful and supportive for me That I like it all that much, and I am anticipating Hearing from your next.. Vegan Cafe

Bookmark and Share

sherapova smith wrote on Dec. 28, 2017 @ 09:49 GMT
pleasant bLog! its fascinating. much thanks to you for sharing.... seattle pest control

Bookmark and Share

sherapova smith wrote on Dec. 31, 2017 @ 11:43 GMT
Find the most suitable image for your profile imagePick 10 best performing accounts in a similar niche as your own Instagram account, observe the type of images they use for their profile. instagram follower kaufen

Bookmark and Share

sherapova smith wrote on Jan. 6, 2018 @ 00:03 GMT
It is easy to start wondering about the viability of using post cards in a marketing campaign when you clearly have other options available. postcard printing eddm

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Jan. 11, 2018 @ 07:31 GMT
Only through fiction can we think about the unthinkable...

roni james wrote on Jan. 22, 2018 @ 13:09 GMT
Howdy! Pleasant stuff, do update me as often as possible when you post again something like valentine week 2018

Bookmark and Share

Josh Weinstein wrote on Jan. 26, 2018 @ 17:26 GMT
As the man says, sleep well beast. I think this is relevant to what's being said here. Lipogaine review

Bookmark and Share

Josh Weinstein wrote on Jan. 26, 2018 @ 17:29 GMT
Hey thanks for this. It's a bit complicated but I don't care. [url= https://www.realprovillusreviewsinfo.com/lipogaine-review]Li
pogaine review[/url]

Bookmark and Share

sherapova smith wrote on Jan. 26, 2018 @ 21:40 GMT
Much obliged to you a cluster for offering this to every one of us you really acknowledge what you are discussing! Bookmarked. It would be ideal if you likewise look for exhortation from my site =). We could have a hyperlink change contract between us! Het krooncasino

Bookmark and Share

sherapova smith wrote on Jan. 27, 2018 @ 15:46 GMT
I went over this site and I trust you have a considerable measure of great data, spared to my bookmarks biohofke.be

Bookmark and Share

Josh Weinstein wrote on Jan. 27, 2018 @ 22:52 GMT
https://www.vigrxplusreview-site2.com

Bookmark and Share

Josh Weinstein wrote on Jan. 27, 2018 @ 22:56 GMT
https://www.vigrxplusreview69.com

Bookmark and Share

Josh Weinstein wrote on Jan. 27, 2018 @ 23:00 GMT
https://www.volumepillsreview69.com

Bookmark and Share

Josh Weinstein wrote on Jan. 27, 2018 @ 23:02 GMT
https://www.semenaxreview-info2.com

Bookmark and Share

Josh Weinstein wrote on Jan. 27, 2018 @ 23:06 GMT
https://www.genf20plus-review14.com

Bookmark and Share

Josh Weinstein wrote on Jan. 27, 2018 @ 23:09 GMT
https://www.penometreviewpump.com

Bookmark and Share

sherapova smith wrote on Jan. 28, 2018 @ 15:08 GMT
I truly adored perusing your website. It was extremely all around composed and straightforward. Not at all like different online journals I have perused which are truly not that good.Thanks alot! webtoolonline | Kroon casinbonussen

Bookmark and Share

roni james wrote on Jan. 30, 2018 @ 19:35 GMT
Companion, this web site will be fabolous, i merely like it cartomancie gratuite

Bookmark and Share

genies alan wrote on Feb. 5, 2018 @ 04:34 GMT
A novel is an impression, not an argument; and there the matter must rest. cara mengobati pneumonia

Bookmark and Share

sherapova smith wrote on Feb. 8, 2018 @ 11:23 GMT
A debt of gratitude is in order for your post. I've been considering composing an exceptionally equivalent post in the course of the last couple of weeks, I'll most likely keep it straightforward and connection to this rather if thats cool. Much obliged. Hay bales for sale

Bookmark and Share

sujata kumari malik wrote on Feb. 14, 2018 @ 18:16 GMT
Today my mom commented about my age which i don't like looks like now i am going to get this taunts about over age too because i am not in the position which i need to be at this stage i don't have even a bank account. I wonder when things will come in my favor.

Bookmark and Share

asad asad khan wrote on Feb. 27, 2018 @ 13:25 GMT
I would be supportive on all of your articles and blogs because they are just upto the mark. facebook

Bookmark and Share

asad asad khan wrote on Feb. 27, 2018 @ 13:27 GMT
I would be supportive on all of your articles and blogs because they are just upto the mark. facebook [url=https//faceboob.com]facebook[/url] [url=
"https//faceboob.com"]facebook[/url]

Bookmark and Share

mang wahyu wrote on Mar. 3, 2018 @ 03:13 GMT
I was amazed by you. the way you create a website very thorough and good. This is very very impressive. Thank you for sharing hopefully more successful.

obat pengapuran

Bookmark and Share

mang wahyu wrote on Mar. 3, 2018 @ 03:14 GMT
I was amazed by you. the way you create a website very thorough and good. This is very very impressive. Thank you for sharing hopefully more successful.

obat pengapuran

Bookmark and Share

roni james wrote on Mar. 11, 2018 @ 18:03 GMT
Thanks for making the honest attempt to speak about this. I believe very robust approximately it and want to read more. If it’s OK, as you gain more in depth wisdom, would you thoughts adding extra articles similar to this one with additional information? It might be extremely useful and useful for me and my friends. what is a pet scan

Bookmark and Share

roni james wrote on Mar. 14, 2018 @ 17:58 GMT
*very nice post, i certainly love this website, keep on it grow hair products

Bookmark and Share

mang wahyu wrote on Apr. 7, 2018 @ 02:00 GMT
This article has actually peaked my interest. I am going to bookmark your web site and maintain checking for brand new information http://www.obattumorrahimtradisional.com/2017/09/obat-abses-
payudara-di-apotik-paling.html

Bookmark and Share

Thu Trang Trang wrote on Apr. 23, 2018 @ 03:52 GMT
I think she deserves this achievement for their relentless efforts during the past years. And an important factor to win, not just to own physique, intelligence which is that you have to have luck.

facebook baixar gratis

Bookmark and Share

Josh Weinstein wrote on May. 15, 2018 @ 21:43 GMT
https://www.phen375myreview.com

Bookmark and Share

Josh Weinstein wrote on May. 15, 2018 @ 21:43 GMT
https://www.magicofmakingup-review14.com

Bookmark and Share

Josh Weinstein wrote on May. 15, 2018 @ 21:44 GMT
https://www.bestvaporizereviews.com

Bookmark and Share

Josh Weinstein wrote on May. 15, 2018 @ 21:44 GMT
https://www.bestmoneymakingtips.com

Bookmark and Share

mang wahyu wrote on May. 30, 2018 @ 06:55 GMT
Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks

obat gabagen

obat benjolan di pergelangan tangan

obat penghilang benjolan di leher

jelly gamat qnc

Bookmark and Share

Josh Weinstein wrote on Jun. 12, 2018 @ 18:55 GMT
https://www.isivf2013tunis.org

Bookmark and Share

xcv xcv xcv wrote on Jul. 4, 2018 @ 07:59 GMT
Past crestwood department green ralph lauren shirt shop traffic the cheap jordan shoes type of retail cheap nike basketball shoes inhibit saturday

In Michael Kors Bags Online an incredibly required bag who has interested cheap nike shoes in i would ralph lauren outlet uk say some ralph lauren outlet online sort of familiar jordans for cheap critique nike clearance connected jordans...

view entire post

Bookmark and Share

Josh Weinstein wrote on Jul. 11, 2018 @ 12:50 GMT
https://www.peggasus.ca

Bookmark and Share

Josh Weinstein wrote on Jul. 11, 2018 @ 12:51 GMT
https://www.visitpact.com

Bookmark and Share

Josh Weinstein wrote on Jul. 11, 2018 @ 12:51 GMT
https://www.extenzereview69.com

Bookmark and Share

rizki fahrezy herbal wrote on Jul. 16, 2018 @ 07:25 GMT
If you have a history of illness that is difficult to recover, maybe our next article will help you to recover

Agen Resmi Qnc jelly gamat di Banjarmasin

Cara Mengobati Sakit Mata

Cara Mengobati Anyang-anyangan

Cara Mengatasi Gatal pada Bagian Vagina

Obat Demam Untuk Anak-anak

Cara Ampuh Mengobati Gatal Akibat Keputihan

Obat Herpes Genital

Bookmark and Share

na ta ta wrote on Jul. 19, 2018 @ 04:18 GMT
If there are many sad stories, share it with the people you trust. Sharing helps people get closer together and you also relieve some of that sadness.

Maker Price Prediction

Bookmark and Share

rizki fahrezy herbal wrote on Jul. 25, 2018 @ 07:09 GMT
Hello, I am from a health blog admin, I want to share the latest articles from us, among them is

http://www.spesialispenyakitkulit.com/

http://www.berryjus.
net/pengobatan-alami-untuk-penyakit-ginjal/

http://www.walatr
asehatmata.com/biaya-operasi-untuk-pengangkatan-tumor/

http:/
/www.obatasamuratalami.net/obat-tipes-alami/

http://www.berry
jus.net/cara-alami-mengatasi-eksim-basah/

http://www.walatras
ehatmata.com/cara-mengatasi-rematik-pada-lansia/

Bookmark and Share

ariana pham wrote on Aug. 2, 2018 @ 02:41 GMT
This is also a very good post which I really enjoy reading

ASKL

Bookmark and Share

rizki fahrezy herbal wrote on Aug. 10, 2018 @ 02:57 GMT
Hi, I want to work with you in the health sector

Obat batu ginjal

Bookmark and Share

Chris Greenwalt wrote on Aug. 20, 2018 @ 12:57 GMT
Thank you so much for sharing such useful and interesting information. Your website is highly effective and contains worthy content. I find it more enjoyable than any other show. assignment writing services

Bookmark and Share

rizki fahrezy herbal wrote on Aug. 21, 2018 @ 02:29 GMT
Thanks for articel

Toko Obat Herbal

Obat Nyeri Sendi

Cara alami mengobati keputihan

Bookmark and Share

Josh Weinstein wrote on Sep. 30, 2018 @ 14:40 GMT
https://www.feedyourawesomemachine.com

Bookmark and Share

Josh Weinstein wrote on Sep. 30, 2018 @ 14:40 GMT
https://www.buildyourperfectbody.com

Bookmark and Share

rizki fahrezy herbal wrote on Oct. 3, 2018 @ 08:48 GMT
Request permission, We want to comment here with the aim of sharing some of our own article links, which you can click below

https://obatherbalpenstabilguladarah.wordpress.com/

Bookmark and Share

yen pham pham wrote on Oct. 12, 2018 @ 04:08 GMT
I have the same idea with you. Your post is so interesting your opinion is so good. I like it

Fleeing The Complex

Bookmark and Share

Mridha Wahedul wrote on Oct. 29, 2018 @ 08:25 GMT
Professional Photo Editing Services

clipping Path

Background Removal

Photo Retouching

Photo Retouching

Image masking

Color Correction

Jewelry Retouching

Ecommerce Product Editing

Image Shadowing

Wedding Photo Editing

Photoshop Ghost Mannequin Effect

Bookmark and Share

yen pham pham wrote on Nov. 3, 2018 @ 08:31 GMT
Thank you for such a sweet tutorial - all this time later, I've found it and love the end result. I appreciate the time you spent sharing your

world of tanks

Bookmark and Share

aadil khan khan wrote on Nov. 5, 2018 @ 05:29 GMT
the game thanks

Bookmark and Share

rizki fahrezy herbal wrote on Nov. 22, 2018 @ 07:51 GMT
Request permission, We want to comment here with the aim of sharing some link articles about internal diseases that you can click below

Obat Lemah Jantung

Obat Maag Herbal

Pengobatan untuk menurunkan darah tinggi

Obat Infeksi Lambung

5 Tanaman Herbal Untuk Menyembuhkan Maag

Cara Menyembuhkan Flu Singapura

Obat Penurun Kolestrol

Cara Mengobati Sinusitis

Obat Untuk Meredakan Nyeri Pada Ulu Hati

Bookmark and Share

abanesh z z wrote on Dec. 18, 2018 @ 05:28 GMT
rejas acero reja acero rejas acero reja acero clases de ingles en monterrey clases de ingles monterrey examen toefl en monterrey carrito de shots elotes para eventos carrito de elotes para eventos

servicio de gps alarmas alvore head hunter mexico headhunter monterrey atraccion de talento reclutamiento masivo outsourcing mexico www.vivaelmueble.mx

equipos para spa en mexico venta de equipos para spa equipo para spa mexico equipos spa zyanya equipos para spa zyanya

malla ciclonica saltillo malla ciclonica torreon malla ciclonica tampico anuncios luminosos monterrey precios anuncios luminosos en monterrey letreros monterrey letreros en monterrey cajas de luz monterrey cajas de luz en monterrey letras 3d en monterrey letras 3d monterrey

Bookmark and Share

yen pham pham wrote on Dec. 24, 2018 @ 06:54 GMT
The information you have very true and useful, thank you have shared this post.

the impossible quiz

Bookmark and Share

ken adams adams wrote on Feb. 16, 2019 @ 13:05 GMT
I am absolutely amazed at how terrific the stuff is on this site. I have saved this webpage

Back Links

Bookmark and Share

happy space wrote on Feb. 27, 2019 @ 06:55 GMT
Thanks for the post. Well said and thoughts written in this blog is so well written.

happy wheels game

Bookmark and Share

webtech soft wrote on Feb. 28, 2019 @ 07:46 GMT
It is extremely nice to see the greatest details presented in an easy and understanding manner.Domain Hosting Company in Bangladesh

Bookmark and Share

webtech soft wrote on Feb. 28, 2019 @ 07:48 GMT
These are actually wonderful some ideas in the blog. You have touched good quality points here. In whatever way continue writing. Notre Dame college, dhaka admission test question Dhakacampus History of BAF Shaheen College

Bookmark and Share

yen pham pham wrote on Mar. 8, 2019 @ 05:55 GMT
I appreciate this work amazing post for us. I like it.

crazy maze game

Bookmark and Share

dinesh kumar wrote on Apr. 3, 2019 @ 04:01 GMT
I like your idea and article. It is really interested.

B Tech Colleges

Bookmark and Share

ariana pham1 wrote on Apr. 24, 2019 @ 03:22 GMT
You put really very helpful information

super mario bros

Bookmark and Share

Acacia hary hary wrote on May. 11, 2019 @ 04:42 GMT
This article is very detailed and meticulous, I read many articles on this topic, but for this article, you leave me a deep impression and practical application to my life. Thank you for sharing.

fnaf world

Bookmark and Share

Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Please enter your e-mail address:
Note: Joining the FQXi mailing list does not give you a login account or constitute membership in the organization.