Search FQXi

If you are aware of an interesting new academic paper (that has been published in a peer-reviewed journal or has appeared on the arXiv), a conference talk (at an official professional scientific meeting), an external blog post (by a professional scientist) or a news item (in the mainstream news media), which you think might make an interesting topic for an FQXi blog post, then please contact us at forums@fqxi.org with a link to the original source and a sentence about why you think that the work is worthy of discussion. Please note that we receive many such suggestions and while we endeavour to respond to them, we may not be able to reply to all suggestions.

Please also note that we do not accept unsolicited posts and we cannot review, or open new threads for, unsolicited articles or papers. Requests to review or post such materials will not be answered. If you have your own novel physics theory or model, which you would like to post for further discussion among then FQXi community, then please add them directly to the "Alternative Models of Reality" thread, or to the "Alternative Models of Cosmology" thread. Thank you.

Forum Home
Introduction
Terms of Use

Order posts by:
 chronological order
 most recent first

Posts by the author are highlighted in orange; posts by FQXi Members are highlighted in blue.

By using the FQXi Forum, you acknowledge reading and agree to abide by the Terms of Use

RSS feed | RSS help
RECENT POSTS IN THIS TOPIC

JOE BLOGS: on 7/29/11 at 9:51am UTC, wrote Daniel I want you to comment on Jeffreys Theory of...

sridattadev: on 6/21/11 at 18:00pm UTC, wrote Daniel, Congratulations. Singularity condenses duality into reality. ...

Author Frank Martin DiMeglio: on 6/6/11 at 16:53pm UTC, wrote Time and distance in space vanish electromagnetically, and in quantum...

Mohammad: on 3/1/11 at 21:11pm UTC, wrote Congratulations Daniel,you are a symbole of confidence and a succesful...

Jernej: on 2/18/11 at 21:54pm UTC, wrote Congratulations, Dan. I wish I would understand more of what you are doing....

Anonymous: on 2/13/11 at 0:32am UTC, wrote great !!! congratulations !

Garrett Lisi: on 1/29/11 at 22:17pm UTC, wrote Well done.

FQXi FORUM
July 23, 2017

ARTICLE: Q&A: Daniel Bedingham [back to article]
Bookmark and Share
Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Garrett Lisi wrote on Jan. 29, 2011 @ 22:17 GMT
Well done.

report post as inappropriate

Anonymous wrote on Feb. 13, 2011 @ 00:32 GMT
great !!!

congratulations !

Jernej wrote on Feb. 18, 2011 @ 21:54 GMT
Congratulations, Dan. I wish I would understand more of what you are doing.

With best wishes,

Jernej

Mohammad wrote on Mar. 1, 2011 @ 21:11 GMT
Congratulations Daniel,you are a symbole of confidence and a succesful physicist. Your seriousness in following only what you are interested in and what you wanted to do is really admirable!

Author Frank Martin DiMeglio wrote on Jun. 6, 2011 @ 16:53 GMT
Time and distance in space vanish electromagnetically, and in quantum mechanics. Time requires space. Meaningful and perceptible distance in space AND time require gravity, inertia, and electromagnetism.

sridattadev wrote on Jun. 21, 2011 @ 18:00 GMT
Daniel,

Congratulations.

Singularity condenses duality into reality.

Singularity or conscience or i or god is the source of all energy, matter, space-time in the universes. One can realize this truth of one self when one gives birth or one dies to merge back with singularity.

Love,

Sridattadev.

JOE BLOGS wrote on Jul. 29, 2011 @ 09:51 GMT
Daniel I want you to comment on Jeffreys Theory of Everything.String/Einstein.

Lets chat.

https://www.sendthisfile.com/Dsi1UcAS1T4nqej4a0zxk1TB

My
clock converts a circular earth orbit into an eliptical one.

And the result is six minutes difference from sidereal time per year.

Approx we take this figure to 10,000 digits of pi accuracy as the formula uses Pi.

A cicular orbit can be in as many as 11 dimensions but these are unstable when an orbit is converted to an elipse it becomes stable in three dimensions plus one of time.

Thus you can reverse the equation to convert Einsteins 4D space time to 11 dimensions.

So you can convert String theory to Einsteins thoery and EInsteins theory back into string theory.

Some scientists believe Einsteins thoery cannot be expressed in 10 dimensions.

Others believe EInsteins thoery can be expressed in as many dimensions as you want to use...................

What do you believe can my thoery work to unify Einsteins thoery and string theory.

And is my clock time more accurate or just an error of six minutes per year rather than a more accurate measurement of time..........................................

Please help me with this problem.

Steve..................

Iam not answering the question myself what I have provided is background to the problem.

The central question is whether Einsteins 4D space/time can be converted to ten dimensions or not.

Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Please enter your e-mail address:
Note: Joining the FQXi mailing list does not give you a login account or constitute membership in the organization.