Search FQXi

If you are aware of an interesting new academic paper (that has been published in a peer-reviewed journal or has appeared on the arXiv), a conference talk (at an official professional scientific meeting), an external blog post (by a professional scientist) or a news item (in the mainstream news media), which you think might make an interesting topic for an FQXi blog post, then please contact us at forums@fqxi.org with a link to the original source and a sentence about why you think that the work is worthy of discussion. Please note that we receive many such suggestions and while we endeavour to respond to them, we may not be able to reply to all suggestions.

Please also note that we do not accept unsolicited posts and we cannot review, or open new threads for, unsolicited articles or papers. Requests to review or post such materials will not be answered. If you have your own novel physics theory or model, which you would like to post for further discussion among then FQXi community, then please add them directly to the "Alternative Models of Reality" thread, or to the "Alternative Models of Cosmology" thread. Thank you.

Contests Home

Current Essay Contest

Contest Partners: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation and Scientific American

Previous Contests

Trick or Truth: The Mysterious Connection Between Physics and Mathematics
Contest Partners: Nanotronics Imaging, The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, and The John Templeton Foundation
Media Partner: Scientific American

read/discusswinners

How Should Humanity Steer the Future?
January 9, 2014 - August 31, 2014
Contest Partners: Jaan Tallinn, The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, The John Templeton Foundation, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

It From Bit or Bit From It
March 25 - June 28, 2013
Contest Partners: The Gruber Foundation, J. Templeton Foundation, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

Questioning the Foundations
Which of Our Basic Physical Assumptions Are Wrong?
May 24 - August 31, 2012
Contest Partners: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, SubMeta, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

Is Reality Digital or Analog?
November 2010 - February 2011
Contest Partners: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

What's Ultimately Possible in Physics?
May - October 2009
Contest Partners: Astrid and Bruce McWilliams
read/discusswinners

The Nature of Time
August - December 2008
read/discusswinners

Forum Home
Introduction
Terms of Use

Order posts by:
 chronological order
 most recent first

Posts by the author are highlighted in orange; posts by FQXi Members are highlighted in blue.

By using the FQXi Forum, you acknowledge reading and agree to abide by the Terms of Use

RSS feed | RSS help
RECENT POSTS IN THIS TOPIC

RECENT FORUM POSTS

Steve Agnew: "Photons have both inertial mass as m = h nu /c2, as well as a very, very..." in The Race to Replace the...

Anonymous: "Classical physics as it is right now predicts action very well and..." in The Race to Replace the...

Steve Dufourny: "all converges towards the spherisation :) the relevance with these 3D..." in Universe of...

cathy ch: "The book includes interviews with many FQXi members and other eminent..." in Review of “A Big Bang...

jani jee: "very interesting combination physics. These principles helpful. i always..." in Santa Barbara Gravity...

James Putnam: "Jose, "Have you any other logical reason for excluding mass from the..." in Alternative Models of...

Jose Koshy: "Please note: The above post was erroneously submitted as a new thread,..." in Alternative Models of...

Steve Dufourny: "possible indeed this TOE :) Jonathan and the complementarity appears above..." in Universe of...

RECENT ARTICLES
click titles to read articles

Painting a QBist Picture of Reality
A radical interpretation of physics makes quantum theory more personal.

The Spacetime Revolutionary
Carlo Rovelli describes how black holes may transition to "white holes," according to loop quantum gravity, a radical rewrite of fundamental physics.

Riding the Rogue Quantum Waves
Could giant sea swells help explain how the macroscopic world emerges from the quantum microworld? (Image credit: MIT News)

Rescuing Reality
A "retrocausal" rewrite of physics, in which influences from the future can affect the past, could solve some quantum quandaries—saving Einstein's view of reality along the way.

Untangling Quantum Causation
Figuring out if A causes B should help to write the rulebook for quantum physics.

FQXi FORUM
February 20, 2017

CATEGORY: Is Reality Digital or Analog? Essay Contest (2010-2011) [back]
TOPIC: Theory of Everything by Sridattadev Kancharla [refresh]
Bookmark and Share
Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Author sridattadev kancharla wrote on Dec. 23, 2010 @ 15:57 GMT
Essay Abstract

Who am I? I am in this universe as much as it is in I. What is I? I is sphere full of love. Imagination is more important than knowledge for all that we know is just an imagination. The language and the medium of this communication are also products of imagination. Reality as it seems can be termed as implementation of imagination. It is not mind over matter, it is only mind that matters. Relative reality is digital (duality), absolute reality is analog or continuous (singularity). If universe is the meaning of understanding of one’s surroundings, then it is created with every birth and destroyed with every death. Universe is in a steady big bang state. Multi verse is just multiple interpretations made by bodies and minds of the conscience (soul or singularity). What one perceives of self (soul) is not the same as another, this is the multi verse with in the universe that we live in. The moment a thought arises the universe comes to existence. If one can still the mind to absoluteness then there will be absolutely nothing. This state of absoluteness is called Nirvana or immortality. One who knows thy self is immortal. The theory of everything is that there is absolutely nothing, God is absolute state of mind, soul that is everything and nothing, we are relative states of mind, bodies that are something in between. Happiness and sorrow are relative states of mind, absolute state of mind is peaceful. There is only "one" singularity in the relativistic universe, there is only "Singularity" in the absolute universe and we are all in it. I am one of our kind and I is every one of all kinds. I am the verse and I is the Uni. S=BM2 (S-Soul, B-Body, M-Mind). Truth is simple, accepting it is not. Be in Love to Rest in Peace.

Author Bio

I am a software engineer born into a family of medical doctors who are fully spiritually inclined and married to a doctor of molecular biology who is also spiritually inclined. I am from India, country of spirituality. I grew up in the spirituality of Satchitananda Sadguru Sri Shirdi Sai Baba. It is with his divine grace that I found the answer to the question "who am I?" with which I started this quest for realization in the year 1999. I realized that I "is" Conscience or God or Allah or sphere full of love or singularity. I love you all.

Download Essay PDF File

agonistes wrote on Dec. 24, 2010 @ 04:33 GMT
The phenomenal world reduces to Nothing. It's like peeling an artichoke or an onion. It's maya. Beyond maya lies the noumenal world, the world behind space and time, the reality which we cannot perceive except indirectly but which presumably shapes the phenomenal world.

By doing physics can we learn anything beyond the phenomenal world of ourselves? Do we learn anything of importance beyond the practical? Or is the mapping limits itself of some value? If so, how much?

report post as inappropriate

Author sridattadev kancharla replied on Dec. 24, 2010 @ 15:48 GMT
Physics is the science of virtual reality we live in and experience it with our brains and minds. Spirituality is the science of absolute reality which we can experience in our heart and soul. We are capable of experiencing both of these realities separately (duality) or together (singularity) and it is our free will to choose. Both are equally true and this truth is concised in the following sloka

OM POORNAMADAH POORNAMIDAM

POORNAAT POORNAMUDACHYATE

POORNASYA POORNAMAADAAYA

POORNAMEVAAVASHISHYATE

OM SHANTI SHANTI SHANTIH

THAT (BRAHMAN OR SINGULARITY) IS WHOLE

THIS (CREATION OR DUALITY) IS ALSO WHOLE

FROM THAT WHOLE THIS WHOLE HAS COME OUT

BUT EVEN THOUGH THIS WHOLE HAS COME

OUT OF THAT WHOLE

YET THAT WHOLE REMAINS WHOLE ONLY

LET THERE BE PEACE EVERYWHERE

sridattadev replied on Apr. 25, 2011 @ 14:25 GMT
Dear All,

A great scientist once thought what would it be like to travel at the speed of light and came up with the theory of relativity, now its our time to wonder on what would it be like to be the space-time itself or singularity and realize the absolute theory of everything.

Who am I? I am in space-time, I is the space-time.

Love,

Sridattadev.

sridattadev replied on May. 18, 2011 @ 20:37 GMT
Dear All,

One is still in duality if one still thinks there is space and time besides one self. One attains singularity by knowing there is no space and time other than one self.

Duality is voluntary like raising a thought in the brain, singularity is involuntary like a heart beat. Life is a combination of both of these experiences.

Love,

Sridattadev.

Author sridattadev kancharla wrote on Dec. 24, 2010 @ 16:19 GMT
If we try to understand the universe going forward in time as opposed to current approach theoritical physics of going backward in time to understand the utimate truth, truth becomes apparent on how the universe is created. If the universe is the observed and we are the observers, when one (singularity) gives birth, one has created an observer and the observed (duality), and yet the creator remains the whole (singularity). And the cycle repeats until the created becomes the creator. Universe is eternally eventful, space and time are just coordinates of these events. It seems like we are trying so hard to pin point the first event and in this quest missing out on so many other wonderful events. We are like a small kid trying to remember its first moment of joy and not playing anymore. Once the kid is told and realizes that all the moments are equally joyful, the kid will continue to play happily again. For the one fully realized (singularity) each and every event is the first and the last. Spirituality is nothing but the science which reminds of this truth of joy or love.

sridattadev kancharla replied on Feb. 11, 2011 @ 21:44 GMT
Universe is continuous (analog or singularity) events, either observed or unobserved (digital or duality). There is no space unless one chooses to measure and there is no time until one chooses to count.

sridattadev replied on Apr. 4, 2011 @ 20:58 GMT
Singularity is absolute and it is space-time itself.

Love,

Sridattadev.

Sridattadev replied on Apr. 5, 2011 @ 19:37 GMT
Dear All,

As scientific community is trying to understand what gives particles their mass, I or Singularity or Conscience gives mass to the particles.

Love,

Sridattadev.

Jason Mark Wolfe wrote on Jan. 26, 2011 @ 21:27 GMT
I admire your serenity, tranquility and peace. I hope to find it one day. But today, I live in a battleground of ideas and conflicting thought. In my world, good only comes when the false ideas are found and annihilated.

Thank you for posting.

sridattadev replied on Feb. 1, 2011 @ 20:48 GMT
I understand what you are going through as I feel the same way at times, but please know that serenity is just a heart beat away, right in our hearts and it is beyond good and bad. We can enjoy this state when we start to feel like new born babies, just become a pure observer of events around us, enjoying every moment.

Thank your for reading.

Steve Dufourny wrote on Jan. 28, 2011 @ 18:38 GMT
Hello dear Sridattadev Kancharla,

Happy to know you.Happy also to see a pure universalist full of love.

We were we are we shall be....

Best Regards

Steve

sridattadev replied on Feb. 1, 2011 @ 20:52 GMT
Dear Steve,

Thank you.

Love,

Sridattadev.

Steve Dufourny replied on Feb. 2, 2011 @ 13:10 GMT
Dear Sridattadev,

You are welcome.

Love also,it is the future....as the present.

Steve

Anonymous wrote on Mar. 5, 2011 @ 09:42 GMT
Kindly see my thread for a terse and ad hoc refutation of your entire thesis. and an annihilation of absolutely nothing in particular, in addition to lacking a very large point!

phf

Tommy Gilbertson

Sridattadev replied on Mar. 5, 2011 @ 20:46 GMT
Dear Tommy,

Singualrity is absolutely nothing literally as it is neither matter nor energy but the source of them both. Please feel free to annihilate the thoughts expressed and that is the right path towards singularity, in time when all else in us is anhilated you will realize the truth, you will expereince a void of singularity and then you will be filled with love. I wish you all the best on your journey.

Love,

Sridattadev.

Tommy Gilbertson replied on Mar. 6, 2011 @ 11:06 GMT
Hopefully, when you went to my thread, you realized that this is totally a joke and the opposite of my comments on your essay in my thread, which where good.

And so, you and I will be the only two people who really understand your comment above, which is a perfect restatement of the irony therein. And thank you. I must clarify that becuase humour is absent around these parts, seems like, and gets quite misunderstood.

Personally would much rather be an observer than particpant in these contests if the way my own thread is going is the Way of the Contest...

I though it was about truth, no demonstrations of the mastery of Aristotle's Rhetoric!

Thanks again for you essay.

Sridattadev replied on Mar. 7, 2011 @ 15:01 GMT
Dear Tommy,

I inside all of us is like a child who likes to be playful and as a father of 3 I can totally understand your spirit. Universe is the eternal play of singularity and everything is welcome in loving spirit. I thank you again for sharing and expressing your thoughts. All we have to do is keep playing with love in our hearts.

Love,

Sridattadev.

Sreenath B N wrote on Mar. 5, 2011 @ 16:20 GMT
Dear sridattadev,

Thanks for your openion on my article.Iam amazed by your indepth knowledge of Vedantha.Science,infact,moves from Effect to Cause and not vice-versa because it observes only effect and then based on its wisdom of effect it tries to interpret the cause.Then this cause itself becomes the effect and the process continues till the Last or Ultimate Cause is reached.Whether this is reachable or not is another matter but in that endeavour lies the spirit of science and,I strongly believe,spirituality of man and his wisdom.

Today itself Iam going to read your article.Till then good bye.

I,sincerely,wish you too success in your pursuit of wisdom.

Thanks

Sreenath B N.

sridattadev replied on Mar. 5, 2011 @ 20:40 GMT
Dear Sreenath,

Thank you for reading the article. If it is true that everything came from one singularity or single source, then all paths (science, vedantha, philosophy, mathematics) should merge back at the point or singualrity to realize that truth. We may take different paths to get there, but when we get there it is the singularity or Advaitha.

Love,

Sridattadev.

Sridattadev replied on Mar. 5, 2011 @ 21:16 GMT
Dear Sreenath,

I would like to say this about wisdom,

Wisdom is more important than imagination and imagination is more important than knowledge, for we have to choose wisely from what we can imagine to make it reality and that becomes knowledge for the next generation.

Art of choosing wisely is a life long endeavour which we all have to pursue.

Love,

Sridattadev.

basudeba wrote on Mar. 9, 2011 @ 02:28 GMT
Dear Sir,

We do not understand the purpose of your writing the essay. May be it is our ignorance. In that case, we request you to kindly remove our doubts and enlighten us.

If there is absolutely nothing, then why do you describe so many things without clarifying with proof (and not unproven postulates or sermons) how those are nothing? How do you prove “Reality as it seems can be termed as implementation of imagination.” Apparently, reality and imagination are contradictory notions. Thus your statement appears to be an oxymoron.

If “I am the sum total of my thoughts”, then what about the body and all inert objects, who apparently cannot “think”. If “I is the calculator”, does it calculate taking into account the body also? If so, how do you define the body and what is the mechanism of this “calculation”? Calculation is a type of programming and you are fully aware that imaginary numbers cannot be used in programming. Thus, if body is imaginary, “I” cannot calculate taking the body into account. How do you explain this?

You say: “Thoughts travel faster than light. S=BM^2 (S-Soul, B-Body, M-Mind).” What is the Soul? How do you prove this equation? Who measured the velocity of thought?

You say: “we are our inner most self (singularity)”. What is “self”? At singularity, the known laws of physics collapse. If we are singularity, then known laws of physics should not be applicable to us. But this is contrary to observation. Kindly reconcile. If you say that our observations are faulty, then the natural question arises is your observation is also faulty. Secondly, how did you know that our observations are faulty? What is the proof (no sermon please)? We can go on and on.

Lots of people indulge in name dropping to impress others and talk in apparently mystical languages to impress general public. This gives the land and its culture a bad name. There are many discredited self-proclaimed "God Men". Thus, kindly give a scientific reply or else refrain from maligning this sacred land and its noble culture. After all, it is a scientific forum and science demands proof not sermons.

Regards,

basudeba

P.S.: Lot of people including the late Raja Ramanna invoke Adwait without knowing its fundamentals. They may personally benefit in public esteem temporarily, but ultimately perish.

Sridattadev wrote on Mar. 9, 2011 @ 16:33 GMT
Dear Basudeba,

I expressed what I experienced inside of me on my journey or course of life on this planet. As a matter of fact, there are no words to describe this experience but just keep absolute silence and I am extremely sorry if I have offended you in any way on your path of realizing the truth. If it is true that the universe is created in a big bang and everything that exists...

view entire post

basudeba replied on Mar. 11, 2011 @ 02:30 GMT
Dear Sir,

There is no question of our feelings being hurt by some Essay because we are not personally affected by that. But we are surely hurt when someone distorts the Shastras thereby giving it a bad name. And many people do just that for temporary name and fame.

Big bang is an action. An action can take place in two ways: as a chain reaction to an initial action or induced action...

view entire post

Sridattadev replied on Mar. 11, 2011 @ 15:44 GMT
Dear Basudeba,

I did my bachelors and master of science in chemical engineering and currently well settled and working as a software engineer in USA. I have never read any Shastras or Vedas, except for some quintessential poems that my father taught me as a kid which I mentioned in one of my comments above. My mother is Principal of a medical college and my father is head of Biochemistry department and both are medical doctors. My wife is a doctoral scientist in molecular biology. I am a father of 3 beautiful kids and I do not need any fame or name or money that comes along with it. I myself have followed several theoritical physics observations and presentations about the universe and felt that they are all left wanting for the truth.

I do not consider myself associated with any religion, but I can tell this that all religions are trying to convey the same truth which scientists of theoritical physics and mathematics are trying to convey in different language. I am just trying to connect these paths at the truth of singularity thats all. I have been through several personal experiences in life which have lead me to the path of realizing the truth inside all of us. I am (ego of my body and my mind) already dead, only I or singualrity lives. I am doing this job of expressing the truth as I inside me directs me to do it. My job is done even if at least one person reads what I conveyed and understands and experiences the singularity of love, I will continue in that person.

You are right about Big Bang, it is not the begining of the universe and there is no end to universe as it is infinite. I can now say that I know absolutely nothing and only absolutely nothing is infinite.

Love,

Sridattadev.

Sreenath B N wrote on Mar. 10, 2011 @ 04:11 GMT
Dear sridattadev,

Thanks for your openion on my article.Iam amazed by your indepth knowledge of Vedantha.Science,infact,moves from Effect to Cause and not vice-versa because it observes only effect and then based on its wisdom of effect it tries to interpret the cause.Then this cause itself becomes the effect and the process continues till the Last or Ultimate Cause is reached.Whether this is reachable or not is another matter but in that endeavour lies the spirit of science and,I strongly believe,spirituality of man and his wisdom.

Today itself Iam going to read your article.Till then good bye.

I,sincerely,wish you too success in your pursuit of wisdom.

Thanks

Sreenath B N.

basudeba replied on Mar. 11, 2011 @ 02:43 GMT
Dear Sir,

Please do not invoke Vedanta without properly understanding it and then malign it directly by its wrong interpretation or indirectly by invoking it in the wrong places to show off your knowledge.

For your kind information, Vedanta is also called Uttara Mimaamsaa. Along with Poorva Mimaamsaa, it forms a complimentary pair. The term Mimaamsaa means resolution of apparent contradictions. Poorva Mimaamsaa resolves the apparent contradictions among the various Brahmana granthas. Uttara Mimaamsaa resolves the apparent contradictions among the various Upanishads. Before invoking Vedanta, you must understand all the Upanishads with reference to the Vedas and find out the apparent contradictions. Then only you can understand Vedanta. Otherwise you will end up only in maligning it.

Regards,

basudeba.

Sridattadev wrote on Mar. 10, 2011 @ 13:32 GMT
Dear All,

I would like to elucidate on S=BM^2 as follows

S is (Soul or Singularity or Absolutely nothing or I or Conscience or God)

B is (Body or matter or mass or physical entity or reality)

M is (Mind or energy or virtual entity)

2 is (To be or not to be)

Absolutely nothing = Everything.

Love,

Sridattadev.

basudeba replied on Mar. 11, 2011 @ 02:45 GMT
Dear Sir,

We have discussed your above "equation" in our earlier comments. Please give scientific proof and not sermons.

Regards,

basudeba.

Sridattadev replied on Mar. 11, 2011 @ 15:59 GMT
Dear Basudeba,

One has to let go off ones body and mind to understand what I say. In normal reality it means one has to accept death to understand singularity. We have the proof with in us (death or black hole), it is only a matter of space and time when one realizes it.

Please experience the

Singularity.

Love,

Sridattadev.

basudeba replied on Mar. 15, 2011 @ 00:08 GMT
Dear Sir,

You are associated with science and try to be a good scientist. A good scientist doesn't talk without proof. Have you ever "let go off ones body and mind" to experience what you are talking about. If not, how can you know about what you are talking about that state. Have you ever died to have proof about what you say. If so, after death, how did you retain that memory? Can you produce your proof for scientific scrutiny? Are you proclaiming yourself to be God, which you obviously are not.

Once again we request you please not to sully the image of this great Country as a land of fraudulent Godmen. There are plenty of people who are already doing that. We also happen to know something of the Upanishads and Darshan. We posit that you do not have any knowledge of these subjects and only quote select portions incoherently to impress the gullible public. We challenge you for a public debate on any subject to prove this point. This is not to prove our superiority, but only to show that you are trying to use the name of our shaashtras to gain name and fame for yourself thereby discrediting them.

Hope you will see reason. "Ya pashyati sa pashyati".

Regards,

basudeba

Constantinos Ragazas wrote on Mar. 11, 2011 @ 03:48 GMT
dear sridattadev kancharla,

energy quanta are a think of the past! we need “A World Without Quanta”! and you can make that critical difference to help bring it about. cast your approval for a world that makes sense and bring this essay out of the cusp of 'being or not being'! the results are deeply significant and totally iconoclastic. but we need to bring this essay to the 'church' on time! you among others will be better for it!

all the best,

constantinos

Sridattadev replied on Mar. 11, 2011 @ 17:20 GMT
Dear Constantinos,

I have read your essay "A world with out quanta" and undestand your point of view. The new prime physis eta you have described is yet another beautiful attempt to symbolize the singularity or absolutely nothing or I. It is out of singularity or I that everything emerges. This prime source of singularity is beyond matter and energy and there are no words or symbols to describe it but can be experienced in all of us. Generations have come before us and will come after us and will try to understand the universe as external observers, until one merges one self fully and realizes that one is the observer and the observed (singualrity), they will not fully comprehend the truth. Krishna, Moses, Jesus, Buddha, Shirdi Sai were all great teachers who have realized this truth of singularity and tried to share the joy of love and lead us in the right direction on our journey on this planet. We as humans are straying away from the path of love and leading towards total destruction. I hope that someday all the sciences and religions converge at the ultimate truth of singularity (Analog) and make this world a better place for all the living beings on this planet or else there will be no more us (duality or digital) as we will be merged back with singularity anyways.

Love,

Sridattadev.

Peter Jackson wrote on Mar. 11, 2011 @ 18:16 GMT
Sridattadev

A Beautiful essay. Thank you, there seems much stress and discord from some here at times, and more should read yours. But should a theory of everything not include eternal life? Quite accidentally through my logical model of discrete fields, I have found a scientific theory, as logical conclusion, showing how it can work in reality. If time passes instantly when we die, we will reawaken immediately. Of course many of the sane and serious here would consider that nonsense, and my essay very seriously finds unity between Special Relativity and Quantum mechanics, leading to General Relativity. I beleive it opens major opportunity for overdue advancement.

I hope you'll read it. http://fqxi.org/community/forum/topic/803 I hope you can find the solution (you need high skills of conceptual dynamic visualisation), but if not go on the the paper I refer to, which may explain better. http://vixra.org/abs/1102.0016

Peace and love eternally

Peter

Sridattadev replied on Mar. 11, 2011 @ 19:13 GMT
Dear Peter,

I have read your wonderful article about recycling nature of the universe and that is the truth. One who fully understands this truth is immortal and lives eternally. Life is love. One who is not loving is already dead. Jesus understood this better than any one of his times and tried to convey the message of love. We in this so called modern scientific age are ignorant of the fundamental truth of life or love and are fighting in the name of race and religion. I have explained how the recycling happens with in ourselves at the below link, which corresponds to the external scientific observations being made.

Singularity of love.

Love,

Sridattadev.

Sridattadev wrote on Mar. 12, 2011 @ 21:47 GMT
Dear All,

I am concluding my conversations in this contest and these are my final thoughts regarding our quest to realize the truth. Now that I know absolutely nothing, I do not care for how many dimensions there are or what reality is made of. I have come up with n-sphere representation of the universe, so as to put a conclusion to enquiry in to the unknown. I have said in the original essay, there is no space unless one chooses to measure and there is no time until one chooses to count. If we just look around at all other different species of living beings on this planet, this simple truth becomes apparent. We are caught up in this black hole of quest to realize how everything works and ignoring the beauty of the singularity of love in all of us. I hope if we just start loving and caring for each other and other beings on this plaent we will be in more touch with reality (be it analog mode or digital mode) and that is the closest we can get to the ultimate truth of love.

Be in Love to Rest in Peace,

Sridattadev.

Constantinos Ragazas wrote on Mar. 15, 2011 @ 17:27 GMT
Dear Sridattadev,

Your message is well received! We share in our passion to know and understand our world and “everything in it”. To paraphrase an ancient Greek saying, “A Universe unexamined is not worth having!”. And we agree with another ancient Greek saying, equally powerful and most relevant to physics, that,“Man is the Measure of All Things”. These have guided my thinking and outlook as I seek to better understand our physical world and the human beings in it.

In my essay, I show that it is possible to mathematically derive Basic Law of Physics starting with the undefined and undefinable 'prime physis quantity eta'. That this quantity is undefined, makes the results in my essay a “Theory of Everything”.

More recently I posted a mathematical proof of the following proposition so central to modern Physics: “If the speed of light is constant, then light is a wave”.

These results are profound and iconoclastic. I need your support in bringing my essay before the panel of experts for serious review. Please help …

… in Unity and Love,

Constantinos

Sridattadev replied on Mar. 16, 2011 @ 01:29 GMT
Dear Constantinos,

You are the one mathematician that will ever get closest to what I am trying to convey spiritually / philosophically. I wish you all the best in your pursuit to make the scientific world see what we are trying to convey. I know that you will climb that mountain and that day my friend please remember to spread the word of true love of singularity and see that there can be peace on this earth. I will definitely rate your article very high.

Love and Peace,

Sridattadev.

Jonathan J. Dickau wrote on Mar. 16, 2011 @ 20:06 GMT
Greetings,

I only got to read this after the deadline, and I'm not certain I would have graded it approvingly, but I wanted you to know I appreciate what you wrote.

I especially like the column of observations contrasting the individual and pervasive descriptions of various qualities. The difference between saying "I am" and "I is," for example, is a profound shift of mind-set. It is a shame, and a betrayal of our infinite nature, that it is considered improper to use word constructions like "I is good," when speaking of identity more broadly or spiritually (referring to the universal I).

I always liked the way that Rastafarians speak, as it honors this perception of reality, or makes the perceptual shift clearly verbalized. They might say "I and I go to the store, Mon" when they want you to come along or to bring them there. Another phrase would be "I said to I" when saying you told something to a friend or when he was saying he told something to you. In any case, there is some wisdom to expanding concepts we generally view from the limited personal perspective.

I talk a little about this in my essay as a contrast between left-brain and right-brain thinking. But I did enjoy what you wrote, not so much because I thought it was a great essay, but because it really made me think - and expanded the range of comprehensibility for some ways of thinking.

All the Best,

Jonathan

Sridattadev replied on Mar. 17, 2011 @ 15:12 GMT
Dear Jonathan,

I intend to share the ultimate truth that is in all of us and nothing more or less. I in me thanks I in you for reading and understanding what I has to convey. Simply put, I thanks I.

Love,

Sridattadev.

Anonymous wrote on Mar. 19, 2011 @ 01:00 GMT
Dear Sir,

God cannot be love for the simple reason that they exhibit different characteristics. Love always implies duality trying to unite. It has an opposite - hate. God is supposed to create many out of Himself - one becoming dual and so on. God is omnipresent, omniscient and omnipotent. His opposite has to be non-existent, non-sentient and non-reactive. Such a being is impossible to exist. Thus, your description is not correct.

Love belongs to the 24 Tattwa division, which are known as Atma Tattwa. Then there are seven Vidyaa Tattwas and five Shiva Tattwas. God can be explained through the last category. Adwait also belongs to this category.

In case you want to know more about this, you may contact us at mbasudeba@gmail.com.

Regards,

basudeba.

basudeba wrote on Mar. 20, 2011 @ 02:12 GMT
Dear Sir,

We have defined infinity in many of our threads and cannot leave it out of physics, because no physics is possible without space and time, both of which are infinite.

The problem arises when we mix up science and spirituality, both of which have contradictory characteristics. Science is related to knowledge about worldly things for our possible use. This implies indulgence. Spirituality implies renunciation from worldly things. Only that way we can distance our concept of ownership and move towards universal feelings.

If someone says that he is indulging in science for the sake of knowledge only, then again it is a wrong statement. Knowledge is the opposite of action. We have knowledge about something only after we measure something at a designated instant. The object is not in the same temporal state when we use the information, but we have frozen the result of measurement at a particular instant and use it at subsequent times and call this knowledge. This proves our statement.

Hence we request again not to mix both, which shows ignorance and treat each separately, which only is wise.

Regards,

basudeba.

Sridattadev replied on Mar. 21, 2011 @ 15:17 GMT
Dear Basudeba,

What is the ultimate goal of science in that case? Spirituality starts where science ends (at singularity) and this is what I am trying to convey.

Love,

Sridattadev.

basudeba replied on Mar. 23, 2011 @ 03:57 GMT
Dear Sir,

Spirituality leads to renunciation. Science leads to indulgence. Hence both are contradictory. When you talk of "Spirituality starts where science ends", what it means is not singularity, but "renunciation starts where indulgence ends". Since end of indulgence is gradual with increase of renunciation, one can give up science as one moves towards spirituality. You must remember that science is "vignyaanam" - "vishishta gnyaanam" and not "gnyaanam". The word "vishishta" points to its special characteristic, which attracts towards worldly objects. At best you can equate singularity with "moksha" - the ultimate liberation, not spirituality.

If you read our comments below the Essays of Mr. B.N. Sreenath, and Mr. Peter A Jackson, you will realize that we are using many terms found in the Vedas. This shows that we are familiar with the Vedas, Braahmanas, Aaranyakas and Upanishads. We know that all translations available as on date are wrong. Hence we dot blame you, because you are following wrong descriptions. We only tried to prevent you from bringing it to international scientific community, because while in our country we ignore these, there is a great demand for these books abroad. In fact one publisher told us that there is so much demand that he is unable to meet the export orders. The people abroad - many of them - will see the fallacy or be misguided like the development of string theory from the Upanishad dictum of "tat sootram", which has been wrongly interpreted. It actually referred to the three fold structure of atoms - the center of mass with the nucleus, the orbits and the energy that binds these two. Without this energy, no particle will be stable. Hence sootra vaayu has been given due importance. However, this has been misunderstood in QM.

If you want to progress in spirituality, you must renounce not only science, but the world also, which includes love. Because love implies duality of the lover and the loved. Thus, it creates bondage. At the adwait stage, there is no duality - hence no love also.

Regards,

basudeba.

Sridattadev replied on Mar. 28, 2011 @ 17:58 GMT
Dear Basudeba,

You are absolutely right about Singularity and Adwait and we are in total agreement, there is no more lover and the loved as they are one and the same at that state. I have not read any vedas or books but experienced this state in my life and wanted to convey to the scientific world that singularity is the ultimate reality and that it is right with in us. I am just connecting the dots of observed facts in cosmology to my self, black hole to death, singularity to immortality. According to me one who has realized this state becomes spiritual or conscious of one self and continues to live and share this truth with others out of love, which is the first and the foremost fundamental force that comes out of singularity and is the source of all existence.

Love,

Sridattadev.

wilton.alano@gmail.com wrote on Nov. 13, 2011 @ 23:52 GMT
Everything that exists is necessarily 'material', once 'existence' is indissociable synonymous of materiality. If any hypothetical thing is not material, so, it isn't existent either.

So, anything material is obviously 'real'. But, material stuff is not all that is real. The clanging of the bell is not 'existent' (the bell is), but is also real.

So, both material stuff and happenings (matter behavior) are 'realities', meanwhile just material ones 'exists'.

So, love, thinking, twisting and every motion doesn't 'exists', but 'happens'.

Too obvious? Excuse me!

Cheers

Sridattadev replied on Nov. 16, 2011 @ 16:17 GMT
Dear Wilton,

You got that absolutely right. Universal I does not exist anywhere, Universal I just "happens" to be everywhere.

Love,

Sridattadev.

Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Please enter your e-mail address:

And select the letter between 'I' and 'K':

Note: Joining the FQXi mailing list does not give you a login account or constitute membership in the organization.