Search FQXi

If you are aware of an interesting new academic paper (that has been published in a peer-reviewed journal or has appeared on the arXiv), a conference talk (at an official professional scientific meeting), an external blog post (by a professional scientist) or a news item (in the mainstream news media), which you think might make an interesting topic for an FQXi blog post, then please contact us at forums@fqxi.org with a link to the original source and a sentence about why you think that the work is worthy of discussion. Please note that we receive many such suggestions and while we endeavour to respond to them, we may not be able to reply to all suggestions.

Please also note that we do not accept unsolicited posts and we cannot review, or open new threads for, unsolicited articles or papers. Requests to review or post such materials will not be answered. If you have your own novel physics theory or model, which you would like to post for further discussion among then FQXi community, then please add them directly to the "Alternative Models of Reality" thread, or to the "Alternative Models of Cosmology" thread. Thank you.

Contests Home

Current Essay Contest

Contest Partner: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Fnd.

Previous Contests

Trick or Truth: The Mysterious Connection Between Physics and Mathematics
Contest Partners: Nanotronics Imaging, The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, and The John Templeton Foundation
Media Partner: Scientific American

read/discusswinners

How Should Humanity Steer the Future?
January 9, 2014 - August 31, 2014
Contest Partners: Jaan Tallinn, The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, The John Templeton Foundation, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

It From Bit or Bit From It
March 25 - June 28, 2013
Contest Partners: The Gruber Foundation, J. Templeton Foundation, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

Questioning the Foundations
Which of Our Basic Physical Assumptions Are Wrong?
May 24 - August 31, 2012
Contest Partners: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, SubMeta, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

Is Reality Digital or Analog?
November 2010 - February 2011
Contest Partners: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

What's Ultimately Possible in Physics?
May - October 2009
Contest Partners: Astrid and Bruce McWilliams
read/discusswinners

The Nature of Time
August - December 2008
read/discusswinners

Forum Home
Introduction
Terms of Use

Order posts by:
 chronological order
 most recent first

Posts by the author are highlighted in orange; posts by FQXi Members are highlighted in blue.

By using the FQXi Forum, you acknowledge reading and agree to abide by the Terms of Use

RSS feed | RSS help
RECENT POSTS IN THIS TOPIC

lami leese: on 4/10/17 at 8:48am UTC, wrote Thank you for your post, There are good post! Developed the Common Rail ...

Bayarsaikhan Choisuren: on 4/8/17 at 1:53am UTC, wrote Dear Dr Narayan Kumar Bhadra. I have read your essay “The Complex...

Dizhechko Semyonovich: on 4/7/17 at 2:57am UTC, wrote Dear Sirs! Physics of Descartes, which existed prior to the physics of...

Peter Jackson: on 3/26/17 at 14:42pm UTC, wrote Dr Narayan, Your title first attracted me but I confess I was put off...

Bayarsaikhan Choisuren: on 3/24/17 at 7:10am UTC, wrote Dear Dr Narayan Kumar Bhadra, As you said that “The universe having...

Dr.Narayan Bhadra: on 3/20/17 at 6:38am UTC, wrote Respected Sir It is explained in my articles that our Universe is...

Joe Fisher: on 3/18/17 at 15:30pm UTC, wrote Dear Dr.Narayan Kumar Bhadra [, Please excuse me for I have no intention...

Satyavarapu Gupta: on 3/17/17 at 22:51pm UTC, wrote Nice essay Dr NK Bhadra, You said…. “We consider the whole universe...

RECENT FORUM POSTS

Jonathan Dickau: "As it turns out... My personal philosophy specifically treats the notion..." in FQXi Essay Contest 2016:...

Jonathan Dickau: "I agree Lorraine, I've never been so much a fan of the 'paragon of..." in FQXi Essay Contest 2016:...

Quantum Antigravity: "EXPERIMENTAL quantum Anti-gravity —..." in The Myth of Gravity

Pentcho Valev: "Money for teleology and silly songs only? The teleology contest is a..." in Towards a Goal — Two...

RECENT ARTICLES
click titles to read articles

Bohemian Reality: Searching for a Quantum Connection to Consciousness
Is there are sweet spot where artificial intelligence systems could have the maximum amount of consciousness while retaining powerful quantum properties?

Quantum Replicants: Should future androids dream of quantum sheep?
To build the ultimate artificial mimics of real life systems, we may need to use quantum memory.

Painting a QBist Picture of Reality
A radical interpretation of physics makes quantum theory more personal.

The Spacetime Revolutionary
Carlo Rovelli describes how black holes may transition to "white holes," according to loop quantum gravity, a radical rewrite of fundamental physics.

Riding the Rogue Quantum Waves
Could giant sea swells help explain how the macroscopic world emerges from the quantum microworld? (Image credit: MIT News)

FQXi FORUM
April 24, 2017

CATEGORY: Wandering Towards a Goal Essay Contest (2016-2017) [back]
TOPIC: THE COMPLEX QUANTUM-STATE OF CONSCIOUSNESS. by Dr.Narayan Kumar Bhadra [refresh]
Bookmark and Share
Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Author Dr.Narayan Kumar Bhadra wrote on Mar. 14, 2017 @ 16:04 GMT
Essay Abstract

We introduce a series of new energy sources SU(6), SU(12), SU(24),……….∞. We consider an earlier stages of quantum physics of the super unified group SU(11) which created two distinct character’s of Gaussian energy group SU(6) & SU(5)by the symmetry breaking of SU(11) ) [ É SU(6) ´ SU(5) ´ U(1)]of the 10-dimensional space-time beyond the standard model of physics. The extra-dimensions are associated with the mental i.e. we consider the individual mind is (partly) an expression of the universal mind. Again the 4-dimensional Einstein’s space-time obtained from the symmetry breaking of the Unified Gaussian energy group SU(5)[ É SU(3) ´ SU(2)L ´ U(1)]. That earlier stages of the Super Unified Group SU(11) having quark-like particles together strong forces of SU(6) formed conscious particles that means elements-like of the wave characters and with lepton-like particles by the weak forces of SU(5)[we assumed that in the first stage SU(6) creates strong forces while SU(5) creates weak forces] introduces a new dimensions of physics. In the second stage, the atoms of the material elements of our physical universe constructed by the quarks with the strong forces SU(3), weak forces SU(2), and electrodynamics U(1) with respect to the conscious particles or atom-like/element-like energy particles of the first stage. The new energy sources SU(6) is responsible for different kinds of consciousness within our physical universe as well as the elements which produces life with the formation of biological particles etc. with the re-arrangement of the different kinds of simple & compound chemical elements. In our objective universe, the consciousness energies and physical energies are always behaving like entanglement. Consciousness/intelligence frequently changes mainly due to the randomly superposition of the wave functions. In SU(11), it is possible to change any of 30(thirty) latent energy bosons of SU(6) into any of the 30(thirty) matter energy bosons of

Author Bio

Career Objective : Intend to continue a career with a Institute with committed & dedicated people, which will help me to explore myself fully and realize my potential. Personal Information : NAME : DR. NARAYAN KUMAR BHADRA FATHER’S NAME : LATE NIRMAL BHADRA ADDRESS : VILL:SUBHASNAGAR , P.O.+P.S:BONGAON DISTRICT:NORTH 24-PARGANAS PIN – 743235, WEST BENGAL, INDIA CONTACT NO. : +919933079777 / +918436866659 E MAIL ID : narayan102010@gmail.com / narayan102010@rediffmail.com PASSPORT : INTERNATIONAL; VALID UP TO 2020. NATIONALITY : INDIAN DATE OF BIRTH : 25TH JANUARY 1961 SEX : MALE CASTE : GENERAL MARITAL STATUS : MARRIED Educational Qualification : Secondary(M.P). West Bengal Board of Secondary Education(WBBSE); WEST BENGAL; INDIA. HigherSecondary(H.S)(10+2). West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education(WBCHSE); WEST BENGAL; INDIA. B.Sc(H) in Math Calcutta University (C.U); WEST BENGAL; INDIA. M.Sc in Applied Mathematics Calcutta

Download Essay PDF File

Dizhechko Boris Semyonovich wrote on Mar. 15, 2017 @ 17:07 GMT
Dear, Доктор Нараян Кумар Бхадра

I inform all the participants that use the electronic translator, therefore, my essay is written badly. I participate in the contest to familiarize English-speaking scientists with New Cartesian Physic, the basis of which the principle of identity of space and matter. Combining space and matter into a single essence, the New Cartesian Physic is able to integrate modern physics into a single theory. Let FQXi will be the starting point of this Association.

Don't let the New Cartesian Physic disappear! Do not ask for himself, but for Descartes.

New Cartesian Physic has great potential in understanding the world. To show potential in this essay I risked give "The way of The materialist explanation of the paranormal and the supernatural" - Is the name of my essay.

Visit my essay and you will find something in it about New Cartesian Physic. After you give a post in my topic, I shall do the same.

Sincerely,

Dizhechko Boris

report post as inappropriate

Steve Dufourny wrote on Mar. 16, 2017 @ 21:54 GMT
Hello Mr Bhadra,

a beautiful creation with lie algebras and consciousness.

All the best.

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Mar. 17, 2017 @ 22:51 GMT
Nice essay Dr NK Bhadra,

You said…. “We consider the whole universe being multi-dimensional. We consider the universe having (4+D)–dimensional Friedmann–Robertson–Walker type universe having complex scale factor R + iRI , where R is the scale factor corresponding to the usual 4–dimensional Universe while iRI is that of D–dimensional space-time.”

A Good idea, I am having a small observation, Don’t you think by considering only 40 percent of Galaxies which are redshifted, to think the Universe is expanding and there is Bigbang…. Probably you will have to consider the other 60 percent of Galaxies also…. What do you say? …………

………………… At this point I want you to ask you to please have a look at my essay, where ……………reproduction of Galaxies in the Universe is described. Dynamic Universe Model is another mathematical model for Universe. Its mathematics show that the movement of masses will be having a purpose or goal, Different Galaxies will be born and die (quench) etc…just have a look at the essay… “Distances, Locations, Ages and Reproduction of Galaxies in our Dynamic Universe” where UGF (Universal Gravitational force) acting on each and every mass, will create a direction and purpose of movement…..

I think intension is inherited from Universe itself to all Biological systems

For your information Dynamic Universe model is totally based on experimental results. Here in Dynamic Universe Model Space is Space and time is time in cosmology level or in any level. In the classical general relativity, space and time are convertible in to each other.

Many papers and books on Dynamic Universe Model were published by the author on unsolved problems of present day Physics, for example ‘Absolute Rest frame of reference is not necessary’ (1994) , ‘Multiple bending of light ray can create many images for one Galaxy: in our dynamic universe’, About “SITA” simulations, ‘Missing mass in Galaxy is NOT required’, “New mathematics tensors without Differential and Integral equations”, “Information, Reality and Relics of Cosmic Microwave Background”, “Dynamic Universe Model explains the Discrepancies of Very-Long-Baseline Interferometry Observations.”, in 2015 ‘Explaining Formation of Astronomical Jets Using Dynamic Universe Model, ‘Explaining Pioneer anomaly’, ‘Explaining Near luminal velocities in Astronomical jets’, ‘Observation of super luminal neutrinos’, ‘Process of quenching in Galaxies due to formation of hole at the center of Galaxy, as its central densemass dries up’, “Dynamic Universe Model Predicts the Trajectory of New Horizons Satellite Going to Pluto” etc., are some more papers from the Dynamic Universe model. Four Books also were published. Book1 shows Dynamic Universe Model is singularity free and body to collision free, Book 2, and Book 3 are explanation of equations of Dynamic Universe model. Book 4 deals about prediction and finding of Blue shifted Galaxies in the universe.

With axioms like… No Isotropy; No Homogeneity; No Space-time continuum; Non-uniform density of matter(Universe is lumpy); No singularities; No collisions between bodies; No Blackholes; No warm holes; No Bigbang; No repulsion between distant Galaxies; Non-empty Universe; No imaginary or negative time axis; No imaginary X, Y, Z axes; No differential and Integral Equations mathematically; No General Relativity and Model does not reduce to General Relativity on any condition; No Creation of matter like Bigbang or steady-state models; No many mini Bigbangs; No Missing Mass; No Dark matter; No Dark energy; No Bigbang generated CMB detected; No Multi-verses etc.

Many predictions of Dynamic Universe Model came true, like Blue shifted Galaxies and no dark matter. Dynamic Universe Model gave many results otherwise difficult to explain

Have a look at my essay on Dynamic Universe Model and its blog also where all my books and papers are available for free downloading…

http://vaksdynamicuniversemodel.blogspot.in/

Be
st wishes to your essay.

For your blessings please…………….

=snp. gupta

Joe Fisher wrote on Mar. 18, 2017 @ 15:30 GMT
Dear Dr.Narayan Kumar Bhadra [,

Please excuse me for I have no intention of disparaging in any way any part of your essay.

I merely wish to point out that “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.” Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955) Physicist & Nobel Laureate.

Only nature could produce a reality so simple, a single cell amoeba could deal with it.

The real Universe must consist only of one unified visible infinite physical surface occurring in one infinite dimension, that am always illuminated by infinite non-surface light.

A more detailed explanation of natural reality can be found in my essay, SCORE ONE FOR SIMPLICITY. I do hope that you will read my essay and perhaps comment on its merit.

P.S. My essay, THE SIMPLEST OBSERVABLE UNIVERSE that I submitted to the Indian Institute of Science Journal of Current Science on November 20, 2016 is still listed as being reviewed since December 28, 2016. My road runner email server cannot access the editor of the Journal of Current Science site. Do you know of another contact email?

Joe Fisher, Realist

Author Dr.Narayan Kumar Bhadra wrote on Mar. 20, 2017 @ 06:38 GMT
Respected Sir

It is explained in my articles that our Universe is infinitely large size. There is no starting and ending points are found except the starting point of our so called real Universe is 10-dimensional space-time but we comprehend IT 4-dimensionally. Please read my all articles from the reference of the article " The Complex Quantum-State of Consciousness" submitted for this essay competition of FQXi.

Bayarsaikhan Bayarsaikhan Choisuren wrote on Mar. 24, 2017 @ 07:10 GMT
Dear Dr Narayan Kumar Bhadra,

As you said that “The universe having (4+D)–dimensional Friedmann–Robertson–Walker type universe having complex scale factor R + iRI , where R is the scale factor corresponding to the usual 4–dimensional Universe while iRI is that of D–dimensional space-time.” It is much interesting for me.

I think that you consider that consciousness of human brain is as an interference hologram of incoming data and already existing data (a “personal universe”) which equivalent to the subject’s memory.

I will read your essay more studiously, and then I will post comments in detail.

By the way, I would like to say that the positive and negative spatial flow must be represented by the complex analysis. If you have read my essay " A SPACE-TIME AS A PERFECT FLUID SINK FLOW", there the second term in Eq.6 may correspond the Fly-by Anomaly.

Actually, your essay is much interesting, I will read your essay more studiously, and then I will post comments in detail soon.

Ch.Bayarsaikhan.

Peter Jackson wrote on Mar. 26, 2017 @ 14:42 GMT
Dr Narayan,

Your title first attracted me but I confess I was put off reading your essay by the language of your abstract. Having scored Ted Eriksons, leaving yours bottom, I felt guilty so made the effort. I must say it was some effort (I but I know reading mine is too!)

I'm afraid even approaching 50 years of studying the universe and nature (loosely 'physics') I 'bounced off' much...

view entire post

Dizhechko Boris Semyonovich wrote on Apr. 7, 2017 @ 02:57 GMT
Dear Sirs!

Physics of Descartes, which existed prior to the physics of Newton returned as the New Cartesian Physic and promises to be a theory of everything. To tell you this good news I use spam.

New Cartesian Physic based on the identity of space and matter. It showed that the formula of mass-energy equivalence comes from the pressure of the Universe, the flow of force which on the corpuscle is equal to the product of Planck's constant to the speed of light.

New Cartesian Physic has great potential for understanding the world. To show it, I ventured to give "materialistic explanations of the paranormal and supernatural" is the title of my essay.

Visit my essay, you will find there the New Cartesian Physic and make a short entry: "I believe that space is a matter" I will answer you in return. Can put me 1.

Sincerely,

Dizhechko Boris

Bayarsaikhan Bayarsaikhan Choisuren wrote on Apr. 8, 2017 @ 01:53 GMT
Dear Dr Narayan Kumar Bhadra.

I have read your essay “The Complex Quantum-State of Consciousness”

Your essay is intriguing: your idea is about origin of the consciousness.

According to you, the consciousness, which is caused by biological system composed of charged elementary particles, originated by the wave / particle duality and entanglement.

Also you tried to...

view entire post

lami leese wrote on Apr. 10, 2017 @ 08:48 GMT
Thank you for your post, There are good post! Developed the Common Rail fuel system for heavy duty vehicles and turned it into practical use on their ECD-U2 common-rail system.Modern common rail systems, whilst working on the same principle sensor are governed by an engine control unit (ECU). The design was acquired by the German Common Rail Shim & Gasket kit companyRobert Bosch GmbH for completion of development and refinement for mass-production Common Rail Nozzle . In hindsight,As the new technology proved to be highly profitable. The Common Rail Injector Valve had little choice but to sell, however,In 1997 they extended its use for passenger cars Common Rail Injector .The first passenger car that used the common rail system.

Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Please enter your e-mail address:
Note: Joining the FQXi mailing list does not give you a login account or constitute membership in the organization.