Search FQXi

If you are aware of an interesting new academic paper (that has been published in a peer-reviewed journal or has appeared on the arXiv), a conference talk (at an official professional scientific meeting), an external blog post (by a professional scientist) or a news item (in the mainstream news media), which you think might make an interesting topic for an FQXi blog post, then please contact us at forums@fqxi.org with a link to the original source and a sentence about why you think that the work is worthy of discussion. Please note that we receive many such suggestions and while we endeavour to respond to them, we may not be able to reply to all suggestions.

Please also note that we do not accept unsolicited posts and we cannot review, or open new threads for, unsolicited articles or papers. Requests to review or post such materials will not be answered. If you have your own novel physics theory or model, which you would like to post for further discussion among then FQXi community, then please add them directly to the "Alternative Models of Reality" thread, or to the "Alternative Models of Cosmology" thread. Thank you.

Contests Home

Previous Contests

Wandering Towards a Goal
How can mindless mathematical laws give rise to aims and intention?
December 2, 2016 to March 3, 2017
Contest Partner: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Fnd.
read/discusswinners

Trick or Truth: The Mysterious Connection Between Physics and Mathematics
Contest Partners: Nanotronics Imaging, The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, and The John Templeton Foundation
Media Partner: Scientific American

read/discusswinners

How Should Humanity Steer the Future?
January 9, 2014 - August 31, 2014
Contest Partners: Jaan Tallinn, The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, The John Templeton Foundation, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

It From Bit or Bit From It
March 25 - June 28, 2013
Contest Partners: The Gruber Foundation, J. Templeton Foundation, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

Questioning the Foundations
Which of Our Basic Physical Assumptions Are Wrong?
May 24 - August 31, 2012
Contest Partners: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, SubMeta, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

Is Reality Digital or Analog?
November 2010 - February 2011
Contest Partners: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

What's Ultimately Possible in Physics?
May - October 2009
Contest Partners: Astrid and Bruce McWilliams
read/discusswinners

The Nature of Time
August - December 2008
read/discusswinners

Forum Home
Introduction
Terms of Use

Order posts by:
 chronological order
 most recent first

Posts by the author are highlighted in orange; posts by FQXi Members are highlighted in blue.

By using the FQXi Forum, you acknowledge reading and agree to abide by the Terms of Use

RSS feed | RSS help
RECENT POSTS IN THIS TOPIC

lami leese: on 4/10/17 at 8:47am UTC, wrote Thank you for your post, There are good post! Developed the Common Rail ...

Christian Corda: on 4/7/17 at 9:01am UTC, wrote Dear Klee, It is nice to meet you here in FQXi after our recent e-mail...

Dizhechko Semyonovich: on 4/7/17 at 3:43am UTC, wrote Dear Sirs! Physics of Descartes, which existed prior to the physics of...

Luis Patiño-Cuadrado: on 4/6/17 at 8:58am UTC, wrote Dear Klee: I believe your section 9.1 and my essay are essentially the...

Vladimir Fedorov: on 4/5/17 at 12:39pm UTC, wrote Dear Klee, With great interest I read your essay, which of course is...

Klee Irwin: on 4/4/17 at 18:08pm UTC, wrote Thanks, Peter. I'll check it out.

Peter Jackson: on 4/4/17 at 17:21pm UTC, wrote Klee, I've long considered QG and found you essay very interesting. I also...

Klee Irwin: on 3/29/17 at 20:38pm UTC, wrote Thanks, Steve, for the thoughtful replies.

RECENT FORUM POSTS

Lorraine Ford: "Re “I won't reply if you post outside the thread”: Tom, next you’ll..." in Wandering Towards a Goal:...

John Cox: "Just posting to reclaim the clickable heading for this topic." in Wandering Towards a Goal:...

Anonymous: "Is the phishing bot attack over? The headings column is still full of..." in Sounding the Drums to...

smith jina: "awesome post, thank you. Epson Help Epson Support Epson Support Number ..." in What Happens Inside the...

Brain Wave: "Beauty Tips Skin Tips Beauty Tips For Face Natural Beauty Tips Beauty..." in A Deeper Understanding

Brain Wave: "Beauty Tips Skin Tips Beauty Tips For Face Natural Beauty Tips Beauty..." in Building a Better Black...

Brain Wave: "Beauty Tips Skin Tips Beauty Tips For Face Natural Beauty Tips Beauty..." in Co-Travelers

Brain Wave: "Beauty Tips Skin Tips Beauty Tips For Face Natural Beauty Tips Beauty..." in Talking Heads

RECENT ARTICLES
click titles to read articles

Sounding the Drums to Listen for Gravity’s Effect on Quantum Phenomena
A bench-top experiment could test the notion that gravity breaks delicate quantum superpositions.

Watching the Observers
Accounting for quantum fuzziness could help us measure space and time—and the cosmos—more accurately.

Bohemian Reality: Searching for a Quantum Connection to Consciousness
Is there are sweet spot where artificial intelligence systems could have the maximum amount of consciousness while retaining powerful quantum properties?

Quantum Replicants: Should future androids dream of quantum sheep?
To build the ultimate artificial mimics of real life systems, we may need to use quantum memory.

Painting a QBist Picture of Reality
A radical interpretation of physics makes quantum theory more personal.

FQXi FORUM
August 22, 2017

CATEGORY: Wandering Towards a Goal Essay Contest (2016-2017) [back]
TOPIC: The Code-Theoretic Axiom by Klee Irwin [refresh]
Bookmark and Share
Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Author Klee Irwin wrote on Mar. 10, 2017 @ 16:38 GMT
Essay Abstract

A logical physical ontology is code theory, wherein reality is neither deterministic nor random. In light of Conway and Kochen’s free will theorem, we discuss the plausibility of a third axiomatic option – geometric language; the code-theoretic axiom. We suggest freewill choices at the syntactically free steps of a geometric language of spacetime form the code-theoretic substrate upon which particle and gravitational physics emerge.

Author Bio

A passionate research scientist, entrepreneur, humanitarian and global citizen, Klee Irwin is the director of Quantum Gravity Research (QGR), leading a dedicated team of mathematicians and physicists in developing a unified first-principles quantum gravity theory to replace the current disparate and conflicting physics theories. An out-of-the-box thinker infinitely curious about space, time, and matter, he has published numerous journal articles analyzing the fundamentals of physics. Since 2009, QGR has expanded through inspired research and discovery focusing on Emergence Theory, Emergence Theory & Golden Ratio, Quasicrystalline Cold Fusion, and Emergence Theory & Consciousness.

Download Essay PDF File

Steve Dufourny wrote on Mar. 10, 2017 @ 19:04 GMT
Hello Mr Irwin,

Thanks for sharing your general papper.I liked it.

all the best in this contest

regards

report post as inappropriate

Author Klee Irwin replied on Mar. 10, 2017 @ 23:59 GMT
Thanks, very much. And feel free to call me Klee. We've made an interesting film for the public on this topic that you might enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0ztlIAYTCU&t=1305s

Steve Dufourny replied on Mar. 12, 2017 @ 12:05 GMT
You are welcome Klee.:)

best

Daniel de França Diniz Rocha wrote on Mar. 11, 2017 @ 03:12 GMT
Hi Klee Irwin,

I also posted an essay, take a look at it. I hope your research on CMNS are going well :)

Daniel de França Diniz Rocha replied on Mar. 11, 2017 @ 03:19 GMT
Here's my essay.

http://fqxi.org/community/forum/topic/2846

I loved yours btw, gave you 10.

adel sadeq wrote on Mar. 11, 2017 @ 08:11 GMT
Dear Irwin,

You kept asking good questions, but it was not clear to me what the answers were. What was exactly the information theoretic code and what is its relation to the actual physics that we know.

As to your question what is energy, I answer it from the perspective of my theory is that EVERYTHING (energy, particles, their interaction, space , time ... etc) are one aspect of a mathematical structure. the simplified idea is take a cube, you could say the energy is the volume, the angles of the corners represent particles, the surface would be the charge and so on. This IS A SIMPLIFIED ANALOGY. In my system the energy is interpreted as the distance between the random points(just numbers) that from which everything else is derived i.e. emerged. Thanks.

last year essay

this year essay

Author Klee Irwin replied on Mar. 11, 2017 @ 15:34 GMT
Thank you for the question and other good words. We derive our code via geometric first principles. Because we know that E8 encodes certain gauge symmetry unification physics, we project a slice of it to lower dimension via an irrational angle. This creates a non-arbitrary and non-invented code, where the symbols are regular tetrahedra. An irrational projection of a lattice encodes the information of the lattice and the projection vector. Accordingly, expressions of our quasicrystalline code encode realistic gauge symmetry unification physics.

Patrick Tonin wrote on Mar. 11, 2017 @ 11:07 GMT
Dear Klee,

I enjoyed reading your essay, the best I have read so far, probably because it conveys ideas that I like. We have come to the same conclusion that the ground of reality is consciousness.

You might want to take a look at my short essay "A Universe of information and consciousness"

All the best,

Patrick

Cristinel Stoica wrote on Mar. 11, 2017 @ 13:46 GMT
Dear Klee,

I very much enjoyed reading your essay, which contains many thought-provoking and insightful ideas. I like how you backed with arguments the ideas of the code-theoretic axiom and E8 quasicrystalline codes, and their relation with particle physics. I also liked the definition of information you used, as meaning conveyed by symbols, and your proposal to go as far as possible before axiomatically accepting a fundamental ontological substrate, being it energy, a structure, and even information as a abstract Platonic symbols. This is very good one: "Consciousness exists because we are choosing to wonder if we are conscious." I wish you good luck with your research and with the contest!

Best regards,

Cristi Stoica

The Tablet of the Metalaw

Steve Dufourny replied on Mar. 12, 2017 @ 12:24 GMT
Hi cristi,Klee,

I like also these generalities.I beleive that strings, MTheory, geomtrical algbras with quanternions, octonions sedenions ...can converge with the spherical volumes and their 3 motions, spinal, orbital, linear.The computing can converge if the good paramters and simulations are inserted.The associativity and commutativity or not and vectors and scalars and complexs...can...

view entire post

Author Klee Irwin replied on Mar. 12, 2017 @ 18:37 GMT
Steve, tell me about how you searched a road with primes. Feel free also to email me at Klee@QuantumGravityResearch.org

Steve Dufourny replied on Mar. 12, 2017 @ 21:32 GMT
I am fascinated by the primordial fractal if I can say.If this infinite entropy has created a physcality with laws.So I imagine simply a kind of primordial fractal linking all at this instant zero creating this physicality.I consider a gravitational spherical expansion instead of our BB.So I imagined a main centyral sphere and after a serie of this volume with primes giving the serie of uniquenss, after this serie is multiplied simply implying this expansion,gravitational and spherical.This cold and heat dance ...now I beleive that for groups,the primes are important and the facvt that these zéros hunt these primes is important for the ranking.The fact that this garvity is in the cold and that the serie if finite are important.Because we can probably understand better the stable gravitation at all scales.After all they turn not due to electrromagnetism and thermo the 3D sphères :) food for thoughts ....

if I like these primes it is simply because they are the basis of numbers,it is a little if this infinite entropy had chosen these primes to build the numbers and this gravitation.It is like a primordial fractal of numbers simply.This number 1 like singularity for all serie of uniqueness, finite is intriguing like this 2 also the only one pair ??? and this 0 also these 3 numbers can explain all in the most simplistic vue .The period ,universal is harmonical with primes like oscillations of evolution harmonious.The gravity is in the same relative logic.

Best

Wilhelmus de Wilde wrote on Mar. 11, 2017 @ 16:05 GMT
Dear Klee

I was very impressed with your essay.

Specifically the illustration "the self-organized emergence of all aspects in a code-theoretic universe"." was in agreement (at some heights) with my own perceptions.

In your conclusion you say "Resting comfortably on aggressive physical axioms,

such as energy just is, prevents exploration of further truth and

leads to possibly false scientific ideas." which is essentially the problem of science today. The Truth about self-organising consciousness will perhaps never be known. I am placing it outside our emergent phenomenon called reality (beyond the Planck Wall).

I hope that you will read and leave remarks on my perception of reality "The Purpose of Life" and also give me a rating you think it deserves.(even if there are some metaphysical aspects)

best regards

and good luck with your beautiful participation

Wilhelmus de Wilde

Wilhelmus de Wilde

Author Klee Irwin replied on Mar. 11, 2017 @ 20:17 GMT
Wilhelmuus, good comment on not being able to fully understand emergence. You may have noticed that we speak of the notion of non-computabilty, such as the fact that a computer made of all the energy in the universe and given trillions of years to compute could not simulate from first principles the quantum wave function damping and resonance of the atoms in one of your brain cells. In a finite universe, even a universal scale quantum computer would have computational limits. And reality is deeply related to the non-local combinatorics of all particles and if a spacetime is quantized by some unknown quantum gravity theory, the combinatorics would be deep into the mysterious realm of non-computability. Furthermore, there is a beautiful notion in code theory: Emergent information has no upper limit. It tends toward infinity from a finite set of subparts because each strata of code theoretic symbols in an emergent hierarchy can have new levels of meaning and interaction with with all other levels ad infinitum without destroying the strata in the hierarchy under them. That's a beautiful mathematical fact about our reality.

Héctor Daniel Gianni wrote on Mar. 12, 2017 @ 23:12 GMT
Dear Klee Irwin

I invite you and every physicist to read my work “TIME ORIGIN,DEFINITION AND EMPIRICAL MEANING FOR PHYSICISTS, Héctor Daniel Gianni ,I’m not a physicist.

How people interested in “Time” could feel about related things to the subject.

1) Intellectuals interested in Time issues usually have a nice and creative wander for the unknown.

2) They usually enjoy this wander of their searches around it.

3) For millenniums this wander has been shared by a lot of creative people around the world.

4) What if suddenly, something considered quasi impossible to be found or discovered such as “Time” definition and experimental meaning confronts them?

5) Their reaction would be like, something unbelievable,… a kind of disappointment, probably interpreted as a loss of wander…..

6) ….worst than that, if we say that what was found or discovered wasn’t a viable theory, but a proved fact.

7) Then it would become offensive to be part of the millenary problem solution, instead of being a reason for happiness and satisfaction.

8) The reader approach to the news would be paradoxically adverse.

9) Instead, I think it should be a nice welcome to discovery, to be received with opened arms and considered to be read with full attention.

11)Time “existence” is exclusive as a “measuring system”, its physical existence can’t be proved by science, as the “time system” is. Experimentally “time” is “movement”, we can prove that, showing that with clocks we measure “constant and uniform” movement and not “the so called Time”.

12)The original “time manuscript” has 23 pages, my manuscript in this contest has only 9 pages.

I share this brief with people interested in “time” and with physicists who have been in sore need of this issue for the last 50 or 60 years.

Héctor

Lawrence B. Crowell wrote on Mar. 14, 2017 @ 01:29 GMT
Dear Klee,

Your essay has some thought provoking ideas and lots of references. I have been working some on moment maps with exceptional/sporadic group realizations. The E8 of course is the top exceptional group with the Jordan J^3(O) and Freudenthal system leading to higher structures. This gives the automorphism group of the Fischer-Griess monster group. The topic of my essay is tangentially connected to this with entanglement symmetries and Hermitian symmetric spaces.

Is quantum gravity research, your organization, a 501C type of thing or connected to university?

Cheers LC

Author Klee Irwin replied on Mar. 14, 2017 @ 01:53 GMT
Hi, LC. Your work sounds very interesting. Quantum Gravity Research is associated with some other research groups that are private, such as Cambridge Quantum Computing. But we are a 501c3 scientific institute. Currently, we employ about 15 scientists. I suppose we're one of the larger groups in the world working on quantum gravity and unification physics.

Steve Dufourny replied on Mar. 15, 2017 @ 09:37 GMT
Hi to both of you,

Very interesting your researchs about the monster groups.I am persuaded that many very relevant convergences could appear with the primes and 3D sphères.These strings and Lie algebras and Jordan works are interesting for computing,we can simulate and extrapolate.The Sphères inserted with their 3 motions.It is the fact that this space disappears which intrigues me implying a gravitational aether where only matter and energy exist.

Don't stop dear thinkers ....we shall check it this quantum gravitation one day :)New York Los angeles silicon valley YOU CAN DO IT TECHNOLOGICALLY SPEAKING :) tests,expermiments, simulations,.....

Regards

Steve Dufourny replied on Mar. 15, 2017 @ 11:47 GMT
You could for example put a central sphere the biggest volume for the center.The E8 could be utilised for its fractalisation in inserting a decreasing in spherical volumes towards this weakest force.But also the strongest when we consider quantum BHs for the singularities.The 248 dimensions of E8 so can utilised like ranking but it is not sufficient.If now we insert the monsters groups,that becomes relevant for these rankings.But how can we sure about the ultim primordial fractal and the serie of sphericzal volumes?If primes are primordial also,it could be help with the fact that these zéros hunt these primes if I can say.So the ranking probably is correlated like the spherical volulmes.There is a primordial serie, a primordial corrélations between numbers and physics.The fact that these groups are finite is important at my humble opinion.These geometrical algebras are very relevant but not sufficient.How can we be sure about our associativities, commutativities, domains, series,vectors, scalars ....and utilisation of complexs.We have a kind of universal partioning of 3D sphères and primes with finite groups implying gravitation.That is why these spherons become relevant because they are this serie of uniqueness, the primoridal quantum of E.....The Mtheory ,the monster,groups;the lie or Clifford geom alg or this or that need a main chief orchestra and it is it seems to me humbly this gravitation.

Best

Joe Fisher wrote on Mar. 15, 2017 @ 16:12 GMT
Dear Dr. Klee Irwin,

Please excuse me for I have no intention of disparaging in any way any part of your essay.

I merely wish to point out that “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.” Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955) Physicist & Nobel Laureate.

Only nature could produce a reality so simple, a single cell amoeba could deal with it.

The real Universe must consist only of one unified visible infinite physical surface occurring in one infinite dimension, that am always illuminated by infinite non-surface light.

A more detailed explanation of natural reality can be found in my essay, SCORE ONE FOR SIMPLICITY. I do hope that you will read my essay and perhaps comment on its merit.

Joe Fisher, Realist

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Mar. 17, 2017 @ 07:16 GMT
Dear Irwin,

Your ideas and thinking are excellent for eg…

1. We discuss the plausibility of a third axiomatic option – geometric language; the code-theoretic axiom

2. An example of this is the model of the Newtonian clockwork universe [33], which postulates that, if one knew the starting conditions, a powerful computer could predict every event [30].

3. Levinson,...

view entire post

Graham Walker Cookson wrote on Mar. 18, 2017 @ 15:25 GMT
Klee Irwin,

After reading and re-reading your essay, I am honored to have received the rating you gave me. Our ideas complement each other. However for this essay contest, your essay is more complete. If I were one of the judges, you would get my vote for the best essay. That is why I rated you a 10.

I find it interesting how we came to many of the same ideas from entirely different directions. If you read my essay in detail, I cryptically make reference to supporting evidence outside of the scope of this essay. If you are curious about unusual phenomena prompting my model, I would be glad to share it with you. Thank you, Graham

William B Goodwin wrote on Mar. 18, 2017 @ 20:39 GMT
Klee Irwin,

Your essay is very interesting and deserving of a high ranking. Your essay places high importance on information: “energy is made of information” and information is “meaning conveyed by symbolism”. Much of your focus is through quantum physics to examine the “here” (consciousness, aims and intentions).

I read the original essay question as two parts, 1) how...

view entire post

Yehuda Atai wrote on Mar. 18, 2017 @ 23:47 GMT
Hi Irwin

Your essay and "what is reality" on YouTube are very interesting and there are many principles and views that I share. I agree with you that reality is possible and not random but yet, it is not predetermined. I agree that reality is information and there is a sub-strata of a natural language. This language has in it already the geometrical potential possibilities. Meaning based...

view entire post

Lawrence B. Crowell wrote on Mar. 21, 2017 @ 00:14 GMT
I went to your website. What you are looking into looks interesting. I attach a copy of Freeman Dyson's classic essay “Birds and Frogs.” This connects with some of what you and your group are concerned with. The matter of quasi-crystals, which Dyson concerns himself with in this essay. He too invokes the idea of higher dimensional forms. The theory of quasi-crystals involves Pisot-Vijayaraghavan numbers {α_i}. These a solutions to polynomial equations of which one of the simplest is the solution for the golden-ratio, or φ = (1 + sqrt{5})/2. These are the systems of Galois fields Q(α).

Now shift focus to Heegner numbers 1, 2, 3, 7, 11, 19, 43, 67, 163. These are Q(\sqrt{-d}) = -1 such that for the j-invariant j(1 + sqrt{-d}/2) is an integer, and

exp(π\sqrt{d}) = j(1 + sqrt{-d}/2) + 744 + tiny error.

These are Ramanujan numbers. For d = 2 this discrete system is the set of Gaussian primes. For higher Heegner numbers this determines infinite lattice systems. Also the j-invariant is connected to Jacobi θ-functions, which are representations of the E8 group.

The Heegner primes determine a set of elements Z + ω(d)Z with ω(d) = -(1 – i\sqrt{d}/2. The Heegner numbers determine systems of differential forms with various symmetries. In particular this symmetry embeds the Heisenberg group. The translation symmetry of the Heisenberg group in SU(2,2), SO(16) or E8 symmetries is the abelian group in the BMS symmetry. There is a lot here and I am just giving a quick blush on this subject I am working on.

There does seem to be a connection here between the PV numbers and the Heegner numbers and symmetries. They both have something to do with exception or sporadic symmetries.

Cheers LC

attachments: birds_and_frogs_Dyson.pdf

Author Klee Irwin replied on Mar. 21, 2017 @ 02:00 GMT
Lawrence, excellent post! Speaking of primes, let me know what you think of a paper I wrote:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/314209738_Tow
ard_the_Unification_of_Physics_and_Number_Theory

Lawrence B. Crowell replied on Mar. 21, 2017 @ 14:09 GMT
I just downloaded your paper. I have not read anything yet. I noticed you have discussion on the 200 and 600-cell. This is the 4-dim Coxeter H4 sub-cell of E8. This is an interesting area to work.

As I see it this should all feed into Langlands S-duality and a correspondence between the abelian symmetry of the Heisenberg group and the translation symmetry of spacetime.

Cheers LC

Author Klee Irwin replied on Mar. 21, 2017 @ 14:34 GMT
Excellent. Feel free to give me any feedback at Klee@QuantumGravityResearch.org

We are interested in learning more about what you plan on focusing on going forward at Princeton.

adel sadeq wrote on Mar. 21, 2017 @ 04:54 GMT
Hi Klee,

Thank you for the comment on my page. Here are the links for my work.

last year essay

this year essay

simulations

William Walker wrote on Mar. 25, 2017 @ 14:57 GMT
Hi Klee,

Cool name by the way ;)

I got a little bit into your paper and I felt like I could see the code. How vibrating balls smash together as they move up the pyramid (upside down) running into larger and larger balls with a glowing vibrating electric (electron) field. Now you eventually run into other fields and the matter grows...etc. etc. Now I typed this on 3/10 on your board... but cut / copy and paste it into my book where I hope to God I remember to send this post to you (Klee) in the future (3/25) where people can see how I can picture the future...

Best of luck in the contest!

will I AM

Steve Dufourny wrote on Mar. 28, 2017 @ 22:19 GMT
Hi Klee,

I see that you work about the cold fusion.

If I can with thermo and heat,I beleive that I found why they cannot create this fusion Klee.

In fact we must simply remake the same paramters than on our sun.So pression,temperature... the problem is that we are on earth with g of 9,81m/s²,we can mimate the fusion like on the sun but we have g' and not g ,so we must put the system of pression and temperature and volume PV=nRT in rotation in space for example and after we reach g' the gravitation on sun.In logic the fusion appears but chuuuut it is a secret :)

it is he same that the perpetual motion Klee, on earth, difficult, on space just an impulsion is necessary because the gravitation is this perpetual motion :)

Author Klee Irwin replied on Mar. 28, 2017 @ 22:25 GMT
Not sure why you think that. Cold fusion is well known to be a fact now with over 2,000 papers published and experimental results at MIT, Stanford, US Navy, NASA and countless university and private groups throughout the world. You might be privy to old information in the few years post Pons and Fleischmann. The paper you mentioned of mine, for example, provides 100 peer reviewed experimental papers demonstrating the result.

Steve Dufourny replied on Mar. 29, 2017 @ 09:57 GMT
I don't say that cold fusion is not possible,I just say that if we want to mimate the sun, we must simply put the parameters of this sun with g' of the sun instyead of our g on earth.The mass of the earth is less than our sun, so an artiuficial gravitation due to rotation reaching g' is necessary for this fusion like in the sun.

About the cold fusion, I don't know well.I beleive that quantum gravitation is linked with this cold dark matter.And if we make a kind of technology with a kind of bose Einstein condensate reaching the zero or near this zero can permit to better encircle this gravitation at quantum scale.If the cold permits the fusion, so it is a new fusion correlated with gravitation but not with thermo in logic paradoxally.The fusion is possible indeed and the checking of this quantum gravity also.I don't critic your researchs, I just explain my reasoning and hiow I see this fusion respecting our thermodynamics and heat .In my books of Zemansky ,there is one of my favorite equation of physics PV=nRT This equation can be imrpoved with the spherical volumes and their motions.Perhaps that cold fusion is more than we can imagine Klee when we analyse this infinite entropical potential dancing with the cold and the heat builbing this physicality.The main codes for me are in the cold and are gravitational considering all singularities.That said this cold possesse all the heat ....Paradoxal Klee.Best

Steve Dufourny replied on Mar. 29, 2017 @ 10:11 GMT
God does not play at dices Klee like said Einstein.Tesla,Newton and so more understood that main primordial codes have been created by a thing above our simple human interprétations.The mathematical singularities and the physical singularities need this infinite coded gravitational potential.If this infinite consciousness without dimensions, physicality, time has created a system in improvement of matter energy, there are reasons and all is precise and coded and Under these gravitational universal laws.The cold and heat are more than we can imagine.The electromagnetism is just like a fuel,a catalyser implying life death and cycles.The encodings of photons and spherons are on the road.... again ....:)

Peter Jackson wrote on Apr. 4, 2017 @ 17:21 GMT
Klee,

I've long considered QG and found you essay very interesting. I also watched the video, and may help the crowd funding. However first I have concerns. You seemed to be heading down a road I was pretty sure would lead to problems and even fantasy, and sure enough found Obe 1!

I agree that's 'no less remarkable then BigBang theory', but not of particle interactions. Indeed I hope you'll read and comment on the derivation in my essay, a hierarchical (quantum modal logic or PDL) stratified neuron architecture with feedback loops producing 'choices' (as we already build in AI) which are 'decisions', which then look like 'free will'. I also identify a mechanism for limited 'randomness' (i.e. mutations from RNA replication) which then also allows an entirely classical derivation of QM's predictions!

That sounds shocking I know; but is it not actually far; "less remarkable than big bang theory or the fact that(!) human consciousness emerged" from 'the Force'!

What I need is a man who can genuinely think outside the boxes AND understands the foundations of QM to address and try to falsify the (fully falsifiable) mechanism. The problem is he'd have to be NOT so sold on some other theory he may see it as 'competing'. Could that be you?

Interesting this 'Classic QM' solution emerged from geometric first principles, in fact a 3D dynamic extension of Pythagorus theorem, so may be only a small 'realignment' of the Code-Theoretic Axiom.

The model emerged from trying to falsify a similarly based model of the STR with John Minkowski, and before you ask, yes a whole lot of other things emerge including... well lets take it step by step.

None the less this IS fqxi so that was good and valid work worth a high mark. I greatly look forward to your rigorous interrogation of my essay and further discussions.

Very best

Peter

Author Klee Irwin replied on Apr. 4, 2017 @ 18:08 GMT
Thanks, Peter. I'll check it out.

Vladimir Nikolaevich Fedorov wrote on Apr. 5, 2017 @ 12:39 GMT
Dear Klee,

With great interest I read your essay, which of course is worthy of high rating.

I divide your opinion «A logical physical ontology is code theory».

I share your aspiration to seek the truth

«the code theoretic axiom is a logical alternative to the two older ideas of determinism and pure randomness»,

«imparting non-random order … in the rest of the universe … via gravitational, electromagnetic, quantum entanglement and quantum wave function resonance and damping interactions»
and aspirations to create «realistic physics».

I wrote a letter about the information you are interested in.

I wish you success in the contest.

Kind regards,

Vladimir

Luis Patiño-Cuadrado wrote on Apr. 6, 2017 @ 08:58 GMT
Dear Klee:

I believe your section 9.1 and my essay are essentially the same.

Yes, countable, computable math is dead and mindless -- nothing alive, feeling and conscious will ever emerge from it. Only uncountable non-computable math can achieve this in a finite -- even short time.

Regards,

Luis Felipe Patiño Cuadrado

Dizhechko Boris Semyonovich wrote on Apr. 7, 2017 @ 03:43 GMT
Dear Sirs!

Physics of Descartes, which existed prior to the physics of Newton returned as the New Cartesian Physic and promises to be a theory of everything. To tell you this good news I use spam.

New Cartesian Physic based on the identity of space and matter. It showed that the formula of mass-energy equivalence comes from the pressure of the Universe, the flow of force which on the corpuscle is equal to the product of Planck's constant to the speed of light.

New Cartesian Physic has great potential for understanding the world. To show it, I ventured to give "materialistic explanations of the paranormal and supernatural" is the title of my essay.

Visit my essay, you will find there the New Cartesian Physic and make a short entry: "I believe that space is a matter" I will answer you in return. Can put me 1.

Sincerely,

Dizhechko Boris

Christian Corda wrote on Apr. 7, 2017 @ 09:01 GMT
Dear Klee,

It is nice to meet you here in FQXi after our recent e-mail exchange. Despite I find your Essay a bit speculative, it is also a very interesting work. That reality should be neither deterministic nor random agrees with my recent research in black hole quantum physics where I found that space-time could be neither discrete nor continue. I am happy that you stressed the importance of the Cabbibo angle. In my opinion, Cabibbo should have deserved the 2008 Nobel Prize in physics together with Kobayashi and Maskawa. In any case, your Essay gave me a lot of fun. Thus, I will give you the highest score. Congrats and good luck in the Contest. I hope that you will have a chance to read our Essay on gravity-waves that I wrote with Nathan.

Cheers, Ch.

http://fqxi.org/community/forum/topic/2862

lami leese wrote on Apr. 10, 2017 @ 08:47 GMT
Thank you for your post, There are good post! Developed the Common Rail fuel system for heavy duty vehicles and turned it into practical use on their ECD-U2 common-rail system.Modern common rail systems, whilst working on the same principle sensor are governed by an engine control unit (ECU). The design was acquired by the German Common Rail Shim & Gasket kit companyRobert Bosch GmbH for completion of development and refinement for mass-production Common Rail Nozzle . In hindsight,As the new technology proved to be highly profitable. The Common Rail Injector Valve had little choice but to sell, however,In 1997 they extended its use for passenger cars Common Rail Injector .The first passenger car that used the common rail system.

Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Please enter your e-mail address:
Note: Joining the FQXi mailing list does not give you a login account or constitute membership in the organization.