Search FQXi

If you are aware of an interesting new academic paper (that has been published in a peer-reviewed journal or has appeared on the arXiv), a conference talk (at an official professional scientific meeting), an external blog post (by a professional scientist) or a news item (in the mainstream news media), which you think might make an interesting topic for an FQXi blog post, then please contact us at forums@fqxi.org with a link to the original source and a sentence about why you think that the work is worthy of discussion. Please note that we receive many such suggestions and while we endeavour to respond to them, we may not be able to reply to all suggestions.

Please also note that we do not accept unsolicited posts and we cannot review, or open new threads for, unsolicited articles or papers. Requests to review or post such materials will not be answered. If you have your own novel physics theory or model, which you would like to post for further discussion among then FQXi community, then please add them directly to the "Alternative Models of Reality" thread, or to the "Alternative Models of Cosmology" thread. Thank you.

Forum Home
Introduction
Terms of Use

Order posts by:
 chronological order
 most recent first

Posts by the author are highlighted in orange; posts by FQXi Members are highlighted in blue.

By using the FQXi Forum, you acknowledge reading and agree to abide by the Terms of Use

RSS feed | RSS help
RECENT POSTS IN THIS TOPIC

Amanda Spencer: on 10/11/17 at 10:03am UTC, wrote I have no idea about this quantum replicates but would like to make survey...

Amanda Spencer: on 9/22/17 at 5:02am UTC, wrote hi there https://www.theukdissertations.com/

Amanda Spencer: on 9/22/17 at 5:01am UTC, wrote hi there Hi there nice article.

Amanda Spencer: on 9/21/17 at 8:01am UTC, wrote As technology changes from day to day we cannot say what the tomorrow is...

hellen jos: on 9/13/17 at 11:19am UTC, wrote The quantum theory is very big and is difficult to study it. Researchers...

Herbal Sejagat: on 9/13/17 at 6:54am UTC, wrote https://goo.gl/7XyfUf

Herbal Sejagat: on 9/13/17 at 6:53am UTC, wrote Nice blog. Found this while searching through google. google.

Joe Fisher: on 4/6/17 at 15:06pm UTC, wrote Dear Aaron, All real creatures have a real visible complete surface. All...

FQXi FORUM
October 19, 2017

ARTICLE: Quantum Replicants: Should future androids dream of quantum sheep? [back to article]
Bookmark and Share
Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Roger Granet wrote on Feb. 25, 2017 @ 03:36 GMT
Hi. Interesting article! This actually makes sense to me and sounds similar to something I've been thinking about and posted at an fqxi discussion a few years ago. The thing I'm thinking of is: suppose there's a most fundamental existent entity from which our reality, our space-time, our everything sprang. Call this entity A and suppose that A represents one position or location of existence....

view entire post

report post as inappropriate

Joe Fisher wrote on Mar. 2, 2017 @ 16:48 GMT
I merely wish to point out that “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.” Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955) Physicist & Nobel Laureate.

Only nature could produce a reality so simple, a single cell amoeba could deal with it.

The real Universe must consist only of one unified visible infinite physical surface occurring in one infinite dimension, that am always illuminated by infinite non-surface light.

This means that all of the physicists who have ever lived have been completely wrong about the real visible physical condition of the real Universe. Rather than building robots capable of dreaming, could we possibly commence actually understanding reality?

Joe Fisher, Realist

Dr M wrote on Mar. 5, 2017 @ 02:17 GMT
Very Interesting. Looking forward to reading more from these researchers.

Amanda J Spencer wrote on Sep. 21, 2017 @ 08:01 GMT
As technology changes from day to day we cannot say what the tomorrow is going to be and which type of technology is going be invented. As I do article writing for best academic writing blog with that knowledge I can say that androids may have that edge in designing quantum sheep in future.

Amanda J Spencer wrote on Sep. 22, 2017 @ 05:01 GMT
hi there Hi there nice article.

Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Please enter your e-mail address:
Note: Joining the FQXi mailing list does not give you a login account or constitute membership in the organization.