Search FQXi

If you are aware of an interesting new academic paper (that has been published in a peer-reviewed journal or has appeared on the arXiv), a conference talk (at an official professional scientific meeting), an external blog post (by a professional scientist) or a news item (in the mainstream news media), which you think might make an interesting topic for an FQXi blog post, then please contact us at forums@fqxi.org with a link to the original source and a sentence about why you think that the work is worthy of discussion. Please note that we receive many such suggestions and while we endeavour to respond to them, we may not be able to reply to all suggestions.

Please also note that we do not accept unsolicited posts and we cannot review, or open new threads for, unsolicited articles or papers. Requests to review or post such materials will not be answered. If you have your own novel physics theory or model, which you would like to post for further discussion among then FQXi community, then please add them directly to the "Alternative Models of Reality" thread, or to the "Alternative Models of Cosmology" thread. Thank you.

Contests Home

Current Essay Contest

Contest Partner: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Fnd.

Previous Contests

Trick or Truth: The Mysterious Connection Between Physics and Mathematics
Contest Partners: Nanotronics Imaging, The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, and The John Templeton Foundation
Media Partner: Scientific American

read/discusswinners

How Should Humanity Steer the Future?
January 9, 2014 - August 31, 2014
Contest Partners: Jaan Tallinn, The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, The John Templeton Foundation, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

It From Bit or Bit From It
March 25 - June 28, 2013
Contest Partners: The Gruber Foundation, J. Templeton Foundation, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

Questioning the Foundations
Which of Our Basic Physical Assumptions Are Wrong?
May 24 - August 31, 2012
Contest Partners: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, SubMeta, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

Is Reality Digital or Analog?
November 2010 - February 2011
Contest Partners: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

What's Ultimately Possible in Physics?
May - October 2009
Contest Partners: Astrid and Bruce McWilliams
read/discusswinners

The Nature of Time
August - December 2008
read/discusswinners

Forum Home
Introduction
Terms of Use

Order posts by:
 chronological order
 most recent first

Posts by the author are highlighted in orange; posts by FQXi Members are highlighted in blue.

By using the FQXi Forum, you acknowledge reading and agree to abide by the Terms of Use

RSS feed | RSS help
RECENT POSTS IN THIS TOPIC

Satyavarapu Gupta: on 5/24/17 at 11:21am UTC, wrote Dear Paul, Yesterday I finalized rent contract for the cultivation land as...

Satyavarapu Gupta: on 5/22/17 at 7:21am UTC, wrote Al Dear Paul, …………… Your words………. ...

Satyavarapu Gupta: on 5/22/17 at 6:53am UTC, wrote Ae Dear Paul, …………… Your words………. ...

Satyavarapu Gupta: on 5/22/17 at 5:11am UTC, wrote X Dear Paul, …………… Your words………. ...

Satyavarapu Gupta: on 5/22/17 at 4:17am UTC, wrote T Dear Paul, …………… Your words………. ...

Satyavarapu Gupta: on 5/22/17 at 3:16am UTC, wrote Q Dear Paul, …………… Your words………. ...

Satyavarapu Gupta: on 5/21/17 at 21:27pm UTC, wrote L Dear Paul, …………… Your words………. ...

Satyavarapu Gupta: on 5/21/17 at 12:58pm UTC, wrote K Dear Paul, …………… Your words………. ...

RECENT FORUM POSTS

Ken Seto: "I endorse the idea of Newton’s “absolute time”. However, we have no..." in Real-Time Physics

kurt stocklmeir: "if space is expanding and if this makes positive energy particles have a..." in Alternative Models of...

nimit theeraleekul: "Dear friends, In my early post, I said that we could see detail of..." in Weinberg: Why quantum...

nimit theeraleekul: "Dear Administrator, I have tried to make several posts with an attachment,..." in Weinberg: Why quantum...

Gary Simpson: "Pentcho, I did not need the postulates of SR to propose the mechanism. In..." in Alternative Models of...

Pentcho Valev: "Gary, "I can propose a physical mechanism for length contraction" You..." in Alternative Models of...

Robert Martin: "Theories of everything, he contends, can be depicted as those which draw on..." in Theories of Everything,...

Gary Simpson: "Pentcho, I'm not asking for you to comment upon my essay. I am asking you..." in We Are All Connected

RECENT ARTICLES
click titles to read articles

Bohemian Reality: Searching for a Quantum Connection to Consciousness
Is there are sweet spot where artificial intelligence systems could have the maximum amount of consciousness while retaining powerful quantum properties?

Quantum Replicants: Should future androids dream of quantum sheep?
To build the ultimate artificial mimics of real life systems, we may need to use quantum memory.

Painting a QBist Picture of Reality
A radical interpretation of physics makes quantum theory more personal.

The Spacetime Revolutionary
Carlo Rovelli describes how black holes may transition to "white holes," according to loop quantum gravity, a radical rewrite of fundamental physics.

Riding the Rogue Quantum Waves
Could giant sea swells help explain how the macroscopic world emerges from the quantum microworld? (Image credit: MIT News)

FQXi FORUM
May 26, 2017

CATEGORY: Wandering Towards a Goal Essay Contest (2016-2017) [back]
TOPIC: Are Mathematical Laws Truly Mindless? by Paul N Butler [refresh]
Bookmark and Share
Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Author Paul N Butler wrote on Jan. 27, 2017 @ 17:03 GMT
Essay Abstract

The depth of this subject is much greater than can be given adequate coverage in 25,000 characters. I have tried to address several key areas in as much detail as possible given the restrictions. It would take a complete book on each of some of these areas to fully explain all the variables, but I have tried to condense them down the best that I could with the purpose of stimulating thought concerning them and other areas that I just couldn’t directly include. I hope it helps others to better understand the complexities involved. The areas covered are: 1. Comparison of the laws of the universe with man’s attempt to model them. 2. The structure of man’s intelligently designed complex devices. 3. The structure of the universe. 4. A comparison between them. 5. What does the Big Bang theory tell us? 6. Could the universe create life? 7. Is evolution practical? 8. Has God provided us with information about himself, and the universe?

Author Bio

The author has long desired to know how the world works and how it began. As man’s science advanced over time, its great complexity convinced him that it is a device created by an intelligent being. This began the search to fully understand this being, which still continues.

Download Essay PDF File

Joe Fisher wrote on Jan. 30, 2017 @ 17:22 GMT
Dear Mr. Butler,

Please excuse me for I do not wish to be too critical of your fine essay.

Only nature could produce a reality so simple, a single cell amoeba could deal with it.

One real visible Universe must have only one reality. Simple natural reality has nothing to do with any abstract complex musings about imaginary “laws of the Universe.”

The real Universe must consist only of one unified visible infinite physical surface occurring in one infinite dimension, that am always illuminated by infinite non-surface light.

A more detailed explanation of natural reality can be found in my essay, SCORE ONE FOR SIMPLICITY. I do hope that you will read my essay and comment on its merit.

Joe Fisher, Realist

report post as inappropriate

Author Paul N Butler replied on Jan. 31, 2017 @ 23:55 GMT
Dear Joe,

I do not mind comments about my work because there have been times that I have received good useful information that way. At the very least it tells me about the level of understanding of the one making the comments. This helps me to respond to the comments in a way that is most likely to be understandable to the commenter. Whether the response is actually of value to the...

view entire post

Joe Fisher replied on Feb. 1, 2017 @ 16:58 GMT
Dear Paul,

You really ought to have read my essay first. There is nothing complicated about a single celled amoeba’s surface. The whole point of my essay am that the real Universe must consist only of one unified visible infinite physical surface occurring in one infinite dimension, that am always illuminated by infinite non-surface light.

Joe Fisher, Realist

Author Paul N Butler replied on Feb. 1, 2017 @ 19:23 GMT
Dear Joe,

I read your paper and at the beginning you talk about a plethora of surfaces and you then mention several things and say that they have complete surfaces. This leads me to believe that each thing has its own complete surface that is not a part of other surfaces. Later in your paper you seem to be saying that there is only one surface. How can both be true or am I misunderstanding what you are saying in some way? Please clarify what you mean. You say that light is a nonentity, are you saying that it does not exist? You mention invisible radiance causes light to appear on infinite surface. What is the nature of this invisible radiance and how does it make light to appear on surface? If light does not exist, how can I see it on a surface?

An amoeba’s surface is not as simple as you might think. It has sensors or as you would call them eyes that help it to observe obstacles and food and when it finds food it has protein machines that move parts of its surface to enclose it around the food, which is then taken into it and digested. It appears from what you say that to you the base of all things is an infinite dimension. Are there any characteristics of this dimension other than that it is infinite and that it contains an infinite visible physical surface? Is the dimension completely filled by the surface that is contained in it or does it also contain anything else in it or is there any empty part of this dimension? Is this dimension also illuminated by the light or just the surface that is contained within it?

Sincerely,

Paul

Author Paul N Butler wrote on Feb. 3, 2017 @ 03:32 GMT
Dear Joe,

I would still like for you to answer my questions and tell me about the nature of the infinite dimension so I can understand how it fits into what I see when I look at the world around me. Part of my work in this world has shown me that people do not always mean the same things when they use the same words. It is apparent to me that you do not accept man’s standard concept of...

view entire post

Joe Fisher replied on Feb. 3, 2017 @ 17:00 GMT
Dear Paul,

Simplicity cannot be simplified. One real observable Universe must only have one infinite dimension. Only infinite surface exists, invisible three dimensional empty space does not. As I explained in the essay, because there am only one dimension, one only sees a disc when one looks at a sphere. One only sees a rectangle when one looks at a cube. One only sees a PLETHORA of seamlessly enmeshed surfaces when one looks in any direction at any time. One’s surface cannot go anywhere without it always touching other surfaces, as the single law of the real observable Universe has to be consistent, there must only be one, single, sole, infinite surface that am occurring in one infinite dimension that am always illuminated by infinite non-surface light.. I do not know anything about microwaves, or permanent waves, or waving goodbye, but I wish you a respectable adieu.

Joe Fisher, Realist

Author Paul N Butler wrote on Feb. 4, 2017 @ 03:10 GMT
Dear Joe,

If there is only one dimension it still must present to us the things that we see as we see them. In man’s standard concept of a one dimensional world, you could only have point objects or line objects. Even the discs or squares that you mention would be considered two dimensional objects. This means that your concept of a single dimension would have to be different than...

view entire post

Joe Fisher replied on Feb. 4, 2017 @ 15:14 GMT
Dear Paul,

You do not see “objects” when you look around. You see a plethora of seamlessly enmeshed surfaces.

All real visible entities have a real visible surface. Light does not have a surface, therefore, light is indisputably a nonentity. All real visible places have a real visible surface. It would be physically impossible for infinite surface to have any finite gaps.

Joe Fisher, Realist

Joe Fisher replied on Feb. 4, 2017 @ 15:45 GMT
Dear anonymous Paul,

You wrote: “If there is only one dimension it still must present to us the things that we see as we see them” Every real “thing” that you see has a real visible surface. That means that only a single infinite visible surface could possibly exist. Obviously, you can manufacture a finite number of boxes. But each box has to have a real visible surface, Each real tree that produced the wood from which some of the finite number of boxes were made had to have a real visible surface. Each of the nails used to hold a box together must have had a real visible surface. As I explained in my baseball item, the real visible surface of a baseball never travels at a finite speed between two measured points. You can clearly see the real surface of a baseball whether it is purportedly moving at 90 miles an hour, or whether it am stationary. The disc that you actually see merely changes size infinitely throughout the game.

Joe Fisher, Realist

Author Paul N Butler wrote on Feb. 5, 2017 @ 01:02 GMT
Dear Joe,

Here is my previous message edited to remove objects. I hope that is more understandable to you.

If there is only one dimension it still must present to us the entities that we see as we see them. In man’s standard concept of a one dimensional world, you could only have point entities or line entities. Even the discs or squares that you mention would be considered two...

view entire post

Author Paul N Butler wrote on Feb. 7, 2017 @ 05:27 GMT
Comment added to Carlo Rovelli’s paper page.

To All,

In looking at this page it seems to me that there is some confusion about information structuring concepts. There are two general categories of true information. They are structural information and abstract information.

Internal Structural Information is information that is built into and is, therefore, a part of the...

view entire post

Author Paul N Butler replied on Feb. 15, 2017 @ 01:54 GMT
Too all,

The above comment that I posted on Carlo Rovelli’s paper’s page showed up on it after I sent it, but was somehow removed by the next day when I checked his page again. It was either removed by him, which is within his right to do or was removed due to some software glitch, etc. It seems that currently there is no way that a commenter is notified as to who and why a comment is removed. I believe this should be corrected. I would just put a quick comment on his page to ask him if he had it taken off, but so far he has not answered any of the comments that are posted on his page, even one from a member of FQXI George F. R. Ellis, so I don’t think that it would do much good. Since I posted the above comment I would like to add some information to it, so I will just add it as another addition to this comment here on my paper’s page for anyone that might be interested.

Sincerely,

Paul

Author Paul N Butler replied on Feb. 15, 2017 @ 02:00 GMT
To All,

The fact that the universe contains these types of information structures in its makeup suggests that great intelligence was involved in its construction. As man’s understanding of the complexity of the world increases this conclusion only becomes more and more obvious. I have seen that more and more scientists are coming to this conclusion, but many still desire to believe that...

view entire post

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Feb. 7, 2017 @ 15:56 GMT
Dear Buttler,

Thank you for the good discussion and good essay. Your sub-heading and discussion … ‘Could the universe, as it is, have been created by chance happenings?’ is good.

I am also a firm believer of God. But I don’t think he created this universe at one stroke like Bigbang.

I request you to have a look at my essay and Dynamic Universe Model blog. It is singularity free universe model without dark matter and dark energy. And give your valuable comments…

Best wishes…

Author Paul N Butler replied on Feb. 9, 2017 @ 19:24 GMT
Dear Satyavarapu,

I looked at your paper as you requested and the greatest problem that I found in it is the concept that the energy photons that are radiated from stars as a byproduct of the fusion of light elements such as hydrogen into helium would be changed back into more matter (presumably hydrogen) as it passes near large masses. It is possible for energy photons that possess a...

view entire post

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Feb. 10, 2017 @ 23:53 GMT
Dear Paul,

Thank you very much for such nice discussion...

I made 9 reply posts for your post, I request you to have a look in the thread on Dynamic Universe model

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Feb. 11, 2017 @ 00:25 GMT
Dear Paul

Some Important parts I am giving here please...

……… When you say that the central dense mass of a galaxy is getting dried up, where does that dense mass go? If it just moves out from the center of the galaxy what is the source of the motion that causes it to overcome the great gravity attraction that the central mass would possess that would greatly resist the pulling away of any of the matter contained in that mass?…………

Bigbang Physics say it is Blackhole dried up. By definition Blackhole never dries up. It only increases its mass due to accretion. Then the question comes how a Galaxy quenches? It is happening in the universe.

In Dynamic Universe Model, the central Densemass which holds the Galaxy together can dry up. What is dense mass actually? In a Galaxy the distance between stars can vary from say 4 light years to 100 light years or more in bulge and disk areas. But in the central Densemass these inter star distances are less than I light year. This Densemass is not a lump some mass at the center like a Blackhole. It can dry up or in other words, its stars can driftaway due to dynamical forces. See the paper on “Formation of Astronomical Jets Using Dynamic Universe Model” in viXra …

James Lee Hoover wrote on Feb. 7, 2017 @ 18:39 GMT
Paul,

We posit some of the same mysteries, issues and questions but I tend to leave nature in the realm of a process we are left with and God in the realm of faith to embody what we can't seem to fathom. Entropy is a natural process which seems to govern the animate and inanimate -- the tiny and the colossal.

An interesting read.

Jim Hoover

Author Paul N Butler replied on Feb. 10, 2017 @ 22:24 GMT
Dear James,

Your concept of God is common among those who don’t actually believe in the actual existence of God. The general belief is that as science advances all of the things we currently can’t fathom will be explained and then there will be no need for a concept of God. The problem with that concept is that there are two possibilities. One is that God exists and created the...

view entire post

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Feb. 11, 2017 @ 00:27 GMT
Dear Paul,

………………The universal gravitational force is a good concept. The actual force experienced by any object would be determined by its present position compared with the positions and masses of all other objects in the universe. This force and its direction would be continually changing on any given object because of the changing positions of all objects in the universe. …………..

Thank you once again for nice and helpful thoughts and blessings…

Declan Andrew Traill wrote on Feb. 10, 2017 @ 05:38 GMT
...And so who made God?

God is not a solution, only another question...

Declan T

Anonymous replied on Feb. 11, 2017 @ 18:31 GMT
Dear Declan,

That is a good question, but it does not mean that God is not the solution as to how the universe and life were created. It would just be the next logical question to ask once you came to the conclusion that he did create them. We know now that the universe did not always exist, but had a beginning, so if God created them it would tell us that he at least was in existence...

view entire post

Author Paul N Butler replied on Feb. 11, 2017 @ 18:39 GMT
Once again even though I checked to see if I was still logged in just before I sent the above post, it somehow logged me off and then sent it as anonymous. I usually read over my post after entering it into the window to check it out to see if it is ok. This can take some time. The log off time needs to be changed to a longer time period and a log off message should be sent back to the page before log off occurs to avoid this problem.

Sincerely,

Paul

Author Paul N Butler replied on Feb. 20, 2017 @ 04:00 GMT
Declan’s comment to me on his paper’s page:

Wow, I think that comment is another essay!

I do not wish to start a Science v's Religion debate.

I do want to dispute a couple of your points though:

You assert there is not enough time for life to have evolved, but there is an enormous amount of material that is all reacting and undergoing change at the same time - thus...

view entire post

Author Paul N Butler wrote on Feb. 19, 2017 @ 00:29 GMT
My comment entered on Daniel Gianni’s paper’s page:

Dear Daniel,

I have not yet looked at all of the papers in this contest, but your paper is by far the best one that I have seen so far. You are right that there is no existence of a time dimension, etc. and time is just a relationship between a motion and the distance that it travels in comparison to some other motion that...

view entire post

Author Paul N Butler replied on Feb. 22, 2017 @ 18:10 GMT
Hector Daniel Gianni’s comment to me on his paper’s page:

Dear Paul Butler:

You choose my essay as the best you read till now, this show me that at least mine is readable, clear and understandable for you. I thank you for your opinion.

My essay is radical because left aside the prehistoric and unfunded “belief” of “time” physic existence, which has no scientific...

view entire post

Author Paul N Butler wrote on Feb. 19, 2017 @ 23:34 GMT
My comment entered on Ronald Racicot’s paper’s page:

Dear Ronald,

I find it good that you understand that most things that many consider to be random chance happenings because they cannot predict the actual outcome that will occur are often the result of unknown variable structural actions that when involved in interactions with other similar entities can yield one of a certain...

view entire post

Author Paul N Butler replied on Feb. 24, 2017 @ 20:41 GMT
Ronald Racicot’s comment to me on his Paper’s page:

Dear Paul N. Butler;

Thank you for your thoughts and ideas.

I have to admit that it’s difficult for me to fully understand your terminology and how your ideas mesh with current quantum mechanics terminology and theories.

You seem to be suggesting that the internal structure and dynamics of any given quantum...

view entire post

Héctor Daniel Gianni wrote on Feb. 23, 2017 @ 22:45 GMT
Dear Paul Butler

Everybody talks of “space-time” and because I think than most people don’t know what they meant. I thought you would be interested in it’s meaning after we know that the experimental “time” meaning is “movement”

“Movement” on the “space-time” construction

Minkowski “space-time”...

view entire post

Author Paul N Butler replied on Feb. 25, 2017 @ 00:54 GMT
Dear Hector,

I have found some who say that they don’t consider time to be an actual physical dimension, but just a mathematical dimension, but if the math model that incorporates that dimension is supposed to model reality, that dimension must model some part of reality. I have not yet found anyone who can explain what that part is in any reasonable way.

I agree that there is...

view entire post

Peter Jackson wrote on Feb. 24, 2017 @ 13:09 GMT
Paul,

A nicely thought out and written essay covering many aspects closely in common with much of mine, including 'design'. You can be assured that I really can't reconcile your 2.6 with it, though maybe we're both saying something upsetting as I too have had a number of anonymous 1's.

I can't disagree with your creationist conclusion though I conclude we can't conclude with certainty, having identified a mechanism to allow rather more of consciousness (and even an RNA mutation model!) from hierarchical levels of interactions than yours. None the less recursion to some 'start point' or action remains none zero.

Questions I would ask of yours are; "Motion" in relation to what?, and; what about the fundamental case of rotation? Perhaps read mine before deeper discussion on these? I look forward to your comments and/or questions.

Nicely done.

Peter

Author Paul N Butler replied on Feb. 27, 2017 @ 03:29 GMT
Dear Peter,

Thank you for your agreement with the understanding that the concept that the complex structure of the universe demonstrates a pattern of design and not just what would be expected from random natural occurrences. I have found that as people in this world proceed down a path of search for understanding they tend to gain beliefs some of which are likely to be true and some are...

view entire post

Peter Jackson replied on Mar. 1, 2017 @ 10:36 GMT
Paul

Thanks for your thorough response. On RNA, I identify a 'mutation' (evolution) not creation mechanism, equivalent to people having to decide if they're spinning clockwise or anti clockwise with Earth when standing exactly on the equator. Both answers may result in that case. There IS a mechanism for forming RNA (see below) but I don't discuss it, and it can't rule out a greater...

view entire post

Author Paul N Butler replied on Mar. 3, 2017 @ 19:17 GMT
Dear Peter,

If a Schrodinger sphere actually exists in nature, and not just as a mathematical construction, what is it composed of and how does it actually function to produce that helical path? How can it be observed? In your theory what limits the speed of light to C? Generally pair production creates a matter particle and its antimatter particle. These particles would normally either...

view entire post

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Mar. 1, 2017 @ 01:08 GMT
Dear Paul

Thank you for all your elaborate replies. FQXi computer system did not show the replies. I was checking my essay every 12 hours, for the last many days. I was using the option in tab Order posts by: … most recent first option only. It never showed your replies.

Today I checked in normal way, but opened the link show all replies , and found all replies to my surprise. You even wrote them on 12 Feb 2017. I am sorry for this delay and mishap.

Probably they (FQXi) have to check the software once.

I will reply all your very nice and encouraging replies and well thought observations one by one , It may take few more days…

Thank you very much for all your time and blessings…

Best Regards

=snp.gupta

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Mar. 1, 2017 @ 21:25 GMT
Dear Paul

There will other replies , which I will not be posting here,I request you to check on my paper

Thank you for all your elaborate replies. I will be keeping portion of your reply with my answer, so that it will not be confusing..

Your words…” Comment to Your first comment

I read your paper. It contains some information that seems to me to be contrary to...

view entire post

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Mar. 2, 2017 @ 00:55 GMT
Dear Paul,

I posted 5 replies on my essay page. You may please have a look....

Best Regards

=snp

Author Paul N Butler replied on Mar. 4, 2017 @ 22:10 GMT
Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta’s comments to me on his paper’s page:

Dear Paul

Thank you for all your elaborate replies. I will be keeping portion of your reply with my answer, so that it will not be confusing..

Your words…” Comment to your second comment

I can understand why you might say that much of what I said in this section of my comment is not...

view entire post

Author Paul N Butler replied on Mar. 7, 2017 @ 18:21 GMT
Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta’s comment to me on his paper’s page:

Dear Paul,

Thank you very much for such nice question. Whatever you are thinking that is NOT a problem in Dynamic Universe Model; is not a problem at all. I am reproducing your full post here with my answers embedded; I did not remove any portion of your nice thinking and questions. Very good study....

view entire post

Alexey/Lev Burov wrote on Mar. 4, 2017 @ 05:27 GMT
Dear Paul,

I like your questions and answers and give your essay a high rating. For the philosophical contest, your thinking might be a bit too theological, but I would not reproach you for that. Accepting and appreciating your arguments, I hope you will find some more ideas in your support in our essay.

Cheers, Alexey Burov.

Author Paul N Butler replied on Mar. 6, 2017 @ 21:13 GMT
Dear Alexey and Lev,

I read your paper and you bring out several good points in it, such as that science has a blind spot because it has neglected to develop an understanding of the connection between thought and matter, etc. The same type of blind spot exists concerning the connection between the understanding of the universe and the things concerning God. I notice that you like many...

view entire post

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Mar. 8, 2017 @ 01:38 GMT
Dear Paul,

I posted this on my essay, for the beautiful question you posted there.

What a wonderful analysis. Very nice question indeed! Probably my this answer will satisfy, but I still feel lot more to be discussed with you. Really wonderful…!

I kept the entire question, divided it into small appropriate parts and answered them. For further discussion please.

I...

view entire post

Author Paul N Butler replied on Mar. 13, 2017 @ 00:50 GMT
Dear Satyavarapu,

What happens in the core or other levels in a star depends mostly on its size and mass. Small stars less than ½ the size of the sun can only fuse hydrogen because they do not have enough mass to generate the pressure and temperature needed to fuse helium. Stars the size of the sun can fuse hydrogen and helium, but can’t fuse any larger atoms, as an example. Each time...

view entire post

Dizhechko Boris Semyonovich wrote on Mar. 12, 2017 @ 23:11 GMT
Dear Paul N Butler!

I invite you to familiarize yourself with New Cartesian Physic

I appreciate your essay. You spent a lot of effort to write it.

If you believed in the principle of identity of space and matter of Descartes, then your essay would be even better.

I wish to see your criticism on the New Cartesian Physic, the founder of which I call myself.

The concept of moving space-matter helped me:

- The uncertainty principle Heisenberg to make the principle of definiteness of points of space-matter;

- Open the law of the constancy of the flow of forces through a closed surface is the sphere of space-matter;

- Open the law of universal attraction of Lorentz;

- Give the formula for the pressure of the Universe;

- To give a definition of gravitational mass as the flow vector of the centrifugal acceleration across the surface of the corpuscles, etc.

New Cartesian Physic has great potential in understanding the world. To show this potential in his essay I gave The way of The materialist explanation of the paranormal and the supernatural . Visit my essay and you will find something in it about New Cartesian Physic. Note my statement that our brain creates an image of the outside world no inside, and in external space. Hope you rate my essay as high as I am yours. I am waiting your post.

Sincerely,

Dizhechko Boris

Author Paul N Butler replied on Mar. 15, 2017 @ 18:27 GMT
Dear Dizhechko,

I read your paper and find it very interesting. It is very appropriate to start your paper with the scripture quotes that you used, especially if you really understand their true meaning and significance. God describes his structure to us as: For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. He tells us that...

view entire post

Dizhechko Boris Semyonovich replied on Mar. 17, 2017 @ 11:44 GMT
Dear Paul N Butler!

Thank you for enlightening me about the Holy Trinity. You explained the concept of moving space-matter in the language of the Holy Scriptures. I'm not trying because of their sins, to preach the Word of God, as not worthy to do it. However, I wish to explore the moves of God that create our world. God has many ways and they are all infinite. They have no beginning and no end, so our world is endless.

You want to describe the world with words, but this is not enough to predict the path of God in the future – this requires mathematical formulas. New Cartesian Physic words and mathematical formulas. I hope you'll love my essay, as did I now for you.

The principle of Heisenberg in New Cartesian Physic indicates the strength of the space-matter in an infinitely small point and the softness of large areas, which allows them to take with them in our world.

All the best,

Dizhechko Boris

Author Paul N Butler replied on Mar. 18, 2017 @ 23:21 GMT
Dear Dizhechko,

You are wise to understand that you are not worthy to preach the Word of God because you have also sinned. We are all in that condition, which is why God had his Son Jesus Christ (the Word of God) live a sinless life as a man in this world and then offer himself up to die for us, so that we could receive him as our Lord and Savior and ask God to forgive our sins in his name...

view entire post

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Mar. 14, 2017 @ 01:48 GMT
Dear Paul N Butler,

Wonderful reply!

You did not make the reply in parts, so this time I also will make it a single lengthy reply, I hope it will be ok for you.

Your words……….

What happens in the core or other levels in a star depends mostly on its size and mass. Small stars less than ½ the size of the sun can only fuse hydrogen because they do not have enough...

view entire post

Author Paul N Butler replied on Mar. 17, 2017 @ 18:56 GMT
Dear Satyavarapu,

It sounds good to discuss these things in the last week of the month, except that in about a week I need to start to work on another project and that will likely take up much of my time, so it might take me some time to get back to you each time.

I believe that some gravitational frequency shifting has been observed, but it works both ways, so when a photon approaches a large star the frequency would shift up, but when it later began to go away from the star it would be shifted down again and I believe that the up shift would not be enough to produce all of those matter particles.

I will wait for your contact then.

Does Hindu philosophy give any information about what God’s purpose was for creating the universe and if that purpose includes man in any way?

Sincerely,

Paul

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Mar. 18, 2017 @ 10:20 GMT
Hi Paul,

We will discuss later also after the contest....

Best

=snp

snp.gupta@gmail.com

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Mar. 20, 2017 @ 06:51 GMT
Dear Paul,

I forgot where you put your equations, can you please send me again....

Best

=snp

Author Paul N Butler replied on Mar. 21, 2017 @ 00:38 GMT
Dear Satyavarapu,

I am not sure what you are asking for. Everything that I have sent to you is in both my and your paper’s pages. You should be able to find it there.

Sincerely,

Paul

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Mar. 21, 2017 @ 23:31 GMT
Ok Thank you,

i was asking about the electrochemical reaction equations for formation of elements. But any way....

One part of the questions I already answered on the second day, for which I asked a little time.

I will try for the second set of questions (electrochemical reaction equations for formation of elements), which I am working out. I will send that for your perusal ASAP................

Kind regards

=snp

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Mar. 28, 2017 @ 06:45 GMT
Dear Paul,

I am uploading a paper whose Abstract and title are given below.....

Nucleosynthesis after frequency shifting in electromagnetic radiation near gravitating masses in Dynamic Universe Model

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta (SNP Gupta)

Retired Assistant General Manager, Bhilai Steel Plant,

Res 1B / Street 57 / Sector 8 / Bhilai 490008

snp.gupta@gmail.com

Abstract: This paper is further to Dynamic Universe Model studies of the “light rays and other electromagnetic radiation” passing grazingly near any gravitating mass changes its frequency .This change in frequency will depend on relative direction of movement between mass and radiation. All these particles like “neutrinos, positrons, electrons, protons and neutrons” behave like waves also. We should remember the wave particle duality. Hence frequency enhancing is applicable here also. So in other words change in frequency can go further to converting radiation into matter like micro particles as stated above. Here in this paper we will discuss further into different element formations. And we will see some possible electrochemical reactions that are possible at high temperature and pressure for formation of these different elements.

Keywords: Dynamic Universe Model, Hubble Space telescope (HST), SITA simulations , singularity-free cosmology, Blue shifted Galaxies , Red shifted Galaxies, Grazing radiation frequency changes, Formation of Elements, Nucleosynthesis

attachments: VDUMOC7_ref_FQXi_Nucleosynthesis.doc

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Mar. 28, 2017 @ 23:12 GMT
Dear Paul,

I uploaded the full paper with Dynamic Universe Model Math to viXra. Now I got the web link address

http://viXra.org/abs/1703.0263

Hope you will have look and give your esteemed comments...

Best regards

=snp.

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Apr. 3, 2017 @ 09:39 GMT
Dear Paul N Butler,

Thank you very much for studying my new paper and giving some fast comments. You are confusing a bit. They are no problems at all… I am repeating my first post here

…………… Your words……….

……………………. I looked at your paper and the biggest problems that I see are ones that I have already mentioned to you earlier in the...

view entire post

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Apr. 3, 2017 @ 10:09 GMT

Dear Paul N Butler,

Thank you very much for studying my new paper and giving some fast comments. You are confusing a bit. They are no problems at all……………… Your words……….

……………………. 2. The second problem is that the middle range atoms that are produced in stars as by products of the fusion processes that take place in them cannot be broken...

view entire post

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Apr. 3, 2017 @ 11:24 GMT

Dear Paul N Butler,

…………… Your words……….……………………. There are two things that are built into the most basic structure of our current universe that cause things to work in this way and they cannot be overcome or changed without completely changing the structure of the universe and that is something that man will never be able to do. They are: ....

view entire post

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Apr. 3, 2017 @ 13:57 GMT

Dear Paul,

…………… Your words………. ……………………. 2. Motion entities that exist in higher density areas tend to disperse into locations of lower density. This is largely due to the fact that any entity that travels toward the center of density is likely to enter into an interaction that will change its direction of travel, but one that travels away from the center of density is less likely to interact with another entity, so it will likely be able to continue in its path away from the high density area. …………..Reply……………….

Non uniform density of masses (energy)is one of the fundamental axioms of Dynamic Universe Model

…………… Your words……….……………………. This is why the motions that are freed up in the fusion process are radiated away from the star and don’t just stay in it. Space is very large and if you dispersed al of the energy photons evenly throughout it, the energy density would be very low everywhere. Also, living creatures not only require energy, but require differences in energy to function and man requires these differences to power his machines, etc. We live by transferring motions (energy) from entities that possess greater motion amplitude (speed) to those with less motion amplitude and in the process we extract desirable work to function and to build the things that we build. No matter how much energy was available we could not survive if it was evenly distributed everywhere. …………..Reply……………….

No Isotropy; No Homogeneity; No Space-time continuum; Non-uniform density of matter(Universe is lumpy); Non uniform density of energy etc are some of the fundamental axioms of Dynamic Universe Model

Best

=snp

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Apr. 3, 2017 @ 14:23 GMT

Dear Paul,

…………… Your words………. …………………….That is why this part of entropy is so detrimental to man and all living creatures. As man transfers motion from entities that contain larger amounts of motions to those that have less motions in order to extract the desired work from those motions, he also contributes to entropy item number one above and because some of that motion always gets dissipated into space in the form of energy photons, etc. he also contributes to entropy item number two above also. …………..Reply……………….

Ok

…………… Your words………. …………………….The natural world works the same way. In order for it to do the work of reversing the fusion reactions of stars, all of the original motion content that was present in the hydrogen atoms would have to be added back in from some other higher energy source and in addition to that extra energy would need to be added from that source to allow for the amount that would go into the energy dispersion that would occur as part of the process. You have not given such a higher energy source in your theory. …………..Reply……………….

All the stars are my energy sources. No single energy source is possible.

Best

=snp

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Apr. 3, 2017 @ 14:52 GMT

Dear Paul

…………… Your words……….

…………………….The gravity shifting that you mention in your theory would not work because of the equal down shifting that would occur when the photon traveled away from the gravity source and there is no other such source present in nature either. …………..Reply……………….

Thank you very much for giving so elaborate study on my new paper. The frequency change happens due to gravity of star mass, not due to relative direction of movement between grazing light ray and the star. You are confusing a bit. They are no problems at all…

Here you are talking about the Gravitational redshift, this is a much smaller effect. What Dynamic Universe Model proposes happens on the light rays that goes GRAZINGLY near some gravitational mass. See my first reply for full details and equations.

…………… Your words………. …………………….There are some other problems also, but I don’t want to cover too much at a time because you seem to not be able to follow that many. There are, of course, also some good things in your theory, but it is not worth going into them until the above mentioned road blocks are removed. …………..Reply……………….

I repeat that the gravitational field will act as some brake on the energy of the incoming light ray. There will be a lot of difference between ‘speed of star’ and ‘speed of light.’

Please feel free to give any other problems also, we can discuss. I hope by now all the road blocks are removed.

Best Regards

=snp

Author Paul N Butler replied on Apr. 19, 2017 @ 15:00 GMT
Dear Satyavarapu,

I believe that in an earlier comment to you I said that it looks like there is some observational evidence by man that gravitational red and blue shifts are generated in photons as they pass through gravitational fields. As I looked into it a little more, however, I found that it has not yet been determined either way in all of man’s experiments that I have seen so far....

view entire post

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Apr. 21, 2017 @ 02:50 GMT
Dear Paul,

Thank you for remembering my essay even after the contest virtually (voting) ends!

I am giving detailed replies to your post in my essay..

Best Regards

=snp

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Apr. 21, 2017 @ 11:44 GMT

Dear Paul,

Thank you for your valuable time you are spending on this essay… I am making your observation into small posts and posting them as usual…..

…………… Your words……….

……………………. I believe that in an earlier comment to you I said that it looks like there is some observational evidence by man that gravitational red and blue...

view entire post

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Apr. 21, 2017 @ 11:50 GMT
Dear Paul,

…………… Your words……….

…………………….The problem is that there are two main theories and some variations of both of them. One of those theories is that the photon’s frequency is increased (blue shifted) as it travels from a lower field strength area into a higher field strength area and decreased (red shifted) as it passes from a higher field strength area into a lower field strength area as it travels through the gravitational field. …………..Reply……………….

Gravitational redshift

…………… Your words……….

……………………. The other theory is that the photon’s frequency is shifted at the time it is emitted and received and is not shifted at all during its travel. …………..Reply……………….

Present day Bigbang is based on this principle

…………… Your words……….

……………………. Although it is possible to determine which theory is the correct one (one method requires the ability to generate gravity fields and to turn them on and off as desired, which man in this world cannot currently do, as an example), man in this world has apparently not yet made that determination. …………..Reply……………….

Yes you are correct, it is not possible today.

Remember Jules Verne the famous science fiction writer in his novel “From earth to moon” in 1865, uses a similar concept. In his spherical travelling ship he can shield gravitation field. There the travellers or astronauts can open a window to activate gravity in that direction and their ship will move in that direction ….

Similarly no gravity shields were found till today!

I will continue

Best

=snp

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Apr. 21, 2017 @ 11:55 GMT
Dear Paul,

…………… Your words……….

……………………. I must, therefore, stay within the bounds of man’s current technological advancement level as much as I can, so I can’t go farther into that area with you at this point. It looks like the above mentioned red and blue shifts are the ones that you consider small compared to the large blue shift that...

view entire post

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Apr. 21, 2017 @ 12:49 GMT
Dear Paul,

…………… Your words……….

……………………. I believe that many experiments have been done during total eclipses of the sun for various reasons, such as to measure the curvature of photons in gravitational fields, etc., so the data may already be there if spectroscopic readings were done. The data for the stars when they are not aligned closely with the sun should be even more readily available. …………..Reply……………….

I will search internet for such results. I will try to check in this direction also, and thank you for all this support. I will surely let you know if I find any old experiment giving such result.

…………… Your words……….

……………………. I do not currently have time to check it out because of the other project that I am currently working on now, so I will leave that up to you to check out. I would like to know what you find out about it, however.

…………..Reply……………….

What is the project you are working currently?

I will continue...

Best

=snp

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Apr. 30, 2017 @ 01:48 GMT

Dear Paul,

Thank you for the wonderfully analyzing reply on my essay once again, even after the contest voting closing!

This time also I will post my replies part by part as and when I finish my reply to that part of nice scientific analysis. I am posting outside the thread so that the visibility will be better.

Thank you for the interest on my essay and Dynamic Universe Model once again.

Best Regards

=snp

Dear Paul,

…………… Your words……….

……………………. I hope you realize by now that I am not interested in the politics or the prizes in the essay contests. …………..Reply……………….

Probably you also might have realized by now, I am also something like you only. I also work for truth and experimental results. I did not bother about money, awards and prizes. Some Indian Mainstream professors offered money to me to stop writing against Mainstream physics and come into their line. I am not a rich man, I need money, but I did not change. That why NO university offered a PhD student ship even All main stream publishers just bluntly refused, some were saying that I should try sending my papers to another journal.

There are very few people like FQXi who encourage logic, experimental results and observational physics.

There are still fewer people like you who are really knowledgeable in present day physics, know all the POLITICS in here, and had the power but work for banishing myth, dogma and superstitions of present day physics. But they encourage people like me!

Best

=snp

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on May. 1, 2017 @ 00:28 GMT

Dear Paul,

…………… Your words……….

…………………….I am interested in transferring new information to man that is required in order to allow man to progress to the next level of understanding to keep advancements in line with the goals and intents that must be accomplished at their appointed times. Those goals and intents will be accomplished, of course, but, my desire is that man can participate in their achievement in as closely as possible to an equal participation level with all involved. …………..Reply……………….

Very Nice objective and you are doing good hard work to achieve it

…………… Your words……….

……………………. There are, however, other lower levels of participation available to man if he proves to be inadequate for equal participation, but these would not likely be considered to be good results by man. This would result in great suffering for man, Even though I have tried to stay within the context of man’s current level of understanding, as much as possible, man has not yet shown the ability to observe, input, understand, and assimilate the new information into his current understanding. …………..Reply……………….

You are correct

Best

=snp

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on May. 1, 2017 @ 00:37 GMT

Dear Paul,

…………… Your words……….

……………………. I have seen some beginning conceptual understandings, but they all consider space to be more than it is and the motions that exist in that space to be less than they are and to act or behave in ways not in accordance with their actual observed behavior. …………..Reply……………….

You are correct. There are many theories professing this concept. I think the observation of bending of light lead to these theories. But mixing up of bending with space created this problem.

…………… Your words……….

…………………….Most don’t even want to try to understand the true nature of forces, energy photons, and matter particles. They are content to just understand what interaction outcomes can occur and the probability of occurrence of each outcome (to only know their outputs) and don’t have any desire to truly understand the underlying structure and the interaction path flows of that structure that generate those outcomes and their probabilities. Of course, many might investigate structural concepts in more detail, except they have been scientifically neutered by acceptance of uncertainty principles or other concepts that take away the possibility in their minds of their willingness to proceed in that direction. From what I have seen in this contest though, it is a belief, whether it is in God or a god or no God and the belief of what would, therefore, be required in the structure and operation of the universe to support that belief that determines what many are willing to believe scientifically. This blinds most from seeing any concepts except those few that could support their belief. …………..Reply……………….

You are correct. Concept of God sprung in……. !

Probably it is required?

Best

=snp

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on May. 1, 2017 @ 00:51 GMT

…………… Your words……….

…………………….I have found that the only way to get the true understanding of the structure, operation, and purpose of the universe is to first put all of those things aside and just observe the universe to begin to gain an understanding of it. The next step is to interact with it to get a better understanding of it than could be obtained by observation only. The third step is to search out for other(s) who can give more understanding because their position or ability is different in such a way(s) as to allow the knowledge of things that you could not access from your limited position. Once all of the understandings that have been gained by these processes have been fully explored, it is then time to see what beliefs would be supported by the way that the universe is constructed and operates, etc. In this way the mind can remain open to all new possible concepts until all of the information leads to the only possible true belief(s). …………..Reply……………….

You are correct again. I am just doing this only, for the understanding of Universe….

…………… Your words……….

…………………….What other ways do you believe would allow you to sense the great gravitational blue shift that your theory predicts? …………..Reply……………….

Nothing great in it, this Gravitational blueshift came as a possible logical development for the understanding of Universe….

What do you mean by …. “What other ways….” I did not get you….

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on May. 1, 2017 @ 05:38 GMT

Dear Paul,

…………… Your words……….

……………………. I am currently constructing a structure in outer space.

In all interactions so far observed by man, the total amount of energy (motion) is conserved. This means that energy is neither created nor destroyed in interactions. Gravity fields work in similar ways. As an example, when an entity approaches a large mass, the gravity field of that mass adds energy to the entity by increasing its rate of motion (motion amplitude). If the entity does not actually strike the large mass, but just passes closely by it and then travels away from it again, once it passes the point of minimum distance from the center of gravity of the large mass and begins to travel away from its center of gravity, the gravity field begins to remove the energy that had been added during its approach to the large mass. …………..Reply……………….

You discussed this concept a month back

…………… Your words……….

…………………….

By the time the entity effectively exits the gravity field, it has lost all of the energy it had gained during its path into the gravity field, so that it is restored to the velocity that it had before it entered the gravity field. The effect that you call gravitational red shift, which actually produces both red and blues shifts that are equal depending on the direction of travel in the gravity field, also works in this way. …………..Reply……………….

In Dynamic Universe Model this will be mostly blue shifted. But until some experimental results are not seen, it will be difficult to say…

Best

=snp

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on May. 1, 2017 @ 06:33 GMT

Hi Paul,

…………… Your words……….

……………………. Travel toward the center of gravity from point A to point B produces a blue shift while travel away from the center of gravity from point B to point A produces an equal amplitude red shift. In the energy conversion process that you mention, after the original photons have their frequencies up shifted they would contain more energy than they originally contained before the upshifting. If this process works according to the principles of energy conservation as you mention, so that the total amount of energy in the universe remains the same, where does that extra energy come from? …………..Reply……………….

You discussed this concept a month back , my reply is sae again.

Basically, the total energy and energy to matter ratio in the Universe will remain same. In the stars matter will be converted into energy and energy will be converted back into matter in the gravitational frequency shifting near the star. That way both the balances will be achieved.

…………… Your words……….

……………………. If it is not transferred into them by the input of energy from some external source that then contains less energy as a result of the transfer, the new energy that is added to the photons to upshift them would be newly created energy that would increase the total amount of energy in the universe. I believe this is contrary to your theory. …………..Reply……………….

Mostly blue shift happens and as the velocity of light will be high compared to velocity of star. The quantum of blue shifting will be high low at the normal star velocities.

When the star velocities are comparable to that of light then the redshift will be observable.

Hence that will not contradict the “FOUNDATIONS” of Dynamic Universe Model.

Sincerely

=snp

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on May. 1, 2017 @ 07:26 GMT

Dear Paul,

…………… Your words……….

……………………. When that new energy is changed into matter particles, those new matter particles would increase the amount of matter in the universe. Since the energy photons were changed into matter particles, the energy photons that had been converted would no longer exist and, therefore, the energy level would be...

view entire post

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on May. 1, 2017 @ 07:33 GMT

Dear Paul,

…………… Your words……….

……………………. There are also unstable isotopes of some lighter element atoms that would fission, but for the most part the final output atoms generated by the fission process would be stable and still above the size range of the atoms that stars can use as fusion fuel. Like in fusion, fission does not generally actually change matter particles into energy photons. The energy photons produced come mainly from freed binding energy, etc. …………..Reply……………….

Dynamic Universe model also does not say so… Higher atoms will not be produced just by frequency shifting……

…………… Your words……….

……………………. Since your upshifting would produce all of the new protons needed to replenish the fuel to be fused in the stars, if you were in some way able to break all of the heavier atoms down into lighter atoms that could also be used as fusion fuel in the stars that fusion material would then build up in the universe cause a runaway increase in the formation of new stars and galaxies that would ultimately fill up all of space. …………..Reply……………….

I am very CONFIDENT; the whole thing can be worked out well; but this working out will take some time. It may take some years to work-out this and show. I can spend an hour or two maximum per day.

Best Regards

=snp

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on May. 1, 2017 @ 09:10 GMT

Dear Paul,

…………… Your words……….

……………………. This is because you would not be addressing the basic problem of the continual increase of energy in the universe due to the photon upshifting. Transferring that increase in energy into an increase of matter particles does not solve the problem that the increase in energy would ultimately fill the universe whether it is in the form of energy photons or matter particles. …………..Reply……………….

You are contradicting, Challenge it, put some betting money on it, frame your question properly and fully. Provide some infrastructure to me for experimentation for final proofs…

Will that be ok for you? Can you do that?

I will work-out and show simulations for positive affirmation from Dynamic Universe Model.

Best Regards

=snp

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on May. 1, 2017 @ 10:09 GMT

…………… Your words……….

……………………. On the other hand, if the new atoms were not broken down into fusible atoms, as the new matter built up in the universe, more and more of it would be drawn into stars making them denser, so that they would consume their fusible materials faster and more of them would end in super nova explosions, thus creating more of the heavier atoms. You are right that it would not only be new stars that would be affected, but existing stars would also pull some of that extra matter into themselves and also become denser with the same results. …………..Reply……………….

No, no no Paul, not correct. You discussed this concept a month back

…………… Your words……….

…………………….As you say some of that matter would be in the form of larger objects like planets, meteors, and comets, etc., but even some of those would be drawn into stars as the universe became more crowded with such matter objects. No matter how the matter was dispersed in space the continual buildup of matter would ultimately result in large amounts of that matter being drawn into stars and adding to their density, which would make the stars burn out quicker, but would not add any usable fusion material to the stars. …………..Reply……………….

You are not accepting, Do some betting.

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on May. 1, 2017 @ 10:12 GMT

…………… Your words……….

…………………….The less dense stars like the sun generally currently outnumber the denser stars that end in a supernova, but as the matter density of the universe increased over time due to the extra midrange atoms generated by the photon upshifting, that would change. Stars would take in some of that extra matter and become denser until most stars were in that denser size range and end in supernovas. Since the denser stars have much shorter lifetimes, this would lead to an increased cycling rate for the photon upshifting, thus generating more new midrange atoms much quicker and at the same time it would also generate large amounts of heavier atoms also in a shorter time due to the greater number of supernovas. …………..Reply……………….

No no no not that way…. No extra Super novae.

…………… Your words……….

…………………….The big bang theory does not say that all stars were created at the same time. It just says that most of the hydrogen atoms in the universe were created in a relatively short time. The stars formed over time due to instabilities in the density of the hydrogen atoms in various places at various different times that led to the formation of denser hydrogen concentrations that created increased gravity in those places, which attracted more hydrogen into those areas to form gas clouds that ultimately contracted into stars. This process still continues as new instabilities form and will continue until the density of hydrogen in the universe gets too low to allow it to continue. …………..Reply……………….

OK, thanks for correction, Dynamic Universe Model proposes almost same. They are formed in the star forming regions of AGNs.

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on May. 1, 2017 @ 10:16 GMT
Dear Paul

…………… Your words……….

……………………. If your great blue shift does not exist, that hydrogen will be consumed by stars long before the buildup of midrange atoms would cause much of a problem. The stars would then all go out and the buildup of midrange atoms would then stop. …………..Reply……………….

Yes you are...

view entire post

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on May. 1, 2017 @ 10:19 GMT

Dear Paul,

…………… Your words……….

……………………. It would be likely that some galaxies would die out before others, but as each galaxy died out it would leave a large area of space that contained too high a density of non-fusible matter to allow a new galaxy to form in it. New galaxies could still form in other areas, but in the long run all of...

view entire post

Author Paul N Butler replied on May. 21, 2017 @ 02:39 GMT
Dear Satyavarapu,

2. One thing to remember is that experimental results that are not connected directly to reality, such as computer simulations allow for the introduction of extra levels of error production, such as in conceptual errors in how the world that is being modeled actually works and mathematical and programing errors, etc. that can give invalid outputs that can be misleading. ...

view entire post

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on May. 6, 2017 @ 08:06 GMT
Dear Paul,

You have not replied any to my answers….

I wrote those words in that way because of three or four reasons….

1. Your question was not directly related to our topic of discussion “Distances, Locations, Ages and Reproduction of Galaxies in our Dynamic Universe”. My task here is for solving one of the unsolved problems using Dynamic Universe Model and this topic is related to Dynamic Universe model in that way.

Your question is also another one of many unsolved problems of Dynamic Universe Model and it is related to Dynamic Universe Model in that way only. What I can say here is Bigbang based cosmologies solve one problem compared to twenty one problems (Including the one solved by Bigbang Cosmologies) solved by Dynamic Universe Model. Of course there are many more problems to be solved by Dynamic Universe model.

2. Tomorrow (Sunday) I will have to finalize my contract for about the 2 Acre of cultivation land rental agreement and then I will have to start working for food. I spent most of the savings money earned before retirement. Hence what I thought was…. if you finalize I may earn some money in the meanwhile for my living.

3. The project nucleosynthesis and synthesis process of the elements you indicated will tale quite a long time to get the results fully.

4. Already I answered this question in this thread and you asked a similar question again with some more detail. That means you require detailed proofs and evidences.

I will work-out your question also. No problem…..

Best Regards

=snp

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on May. 6, 2017 @ 08:13 GMT
Correction for point 3 please ... read it as

3. The project nucleosynthesis and synthesis process of the elements you indicated will take quite a long time to get the results fully.

Best

=snp

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on May. 9, 2017 @ 13:01 GMT

Dear Paul,

I am also a person who works for the sake of knowledge and not for money. It was just my pain I asked for betting. I accept even those challenges without any financial benefits. For the work on Dynamic Universe Model, I accept all the challenges, without any problem. I didn’t work for money in Physics all my life.

I just wanted to see if you will hold...

view entire post

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on May. 11, 2017 @ 00:33 GMT

Dear Paul,

The answers from 11 to 17 will remain same as in my earlier reply few days back

. …………… Your words……….

…………………….Like in fusion, fission does not generally actually change matter particles into energy photons. The energy photons produced come mainly from freed binding energy, etc. Since your upshifting would produce all of the...

view entire post

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on May. 11, 2017 @ 01:33 GMT

Dear Paul,

…………… Your words………. The process would speed up because as the amount of midrange atoms built up over time, more and more of that matter would be taken into stars, the stars would become denser and have shorter lives because they would consume more fusible material in shorter times. The hotter more dense stars would generate more photons to upshift per...

view entire post

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on May. 11, 2017 @ 01:40 GMT
I dont know why those question marks came in this post... I did not change any thing except my answers.They were not seen in the preview... FQXi to check...

Best

=snp

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on May. 11, 2017 @ 06:27 GMT
Dear Paul,

I am giving the full derivation part for frequency shifting again, below… I hope that answers …

Derivation of equations for the effect of movement of gravitational mass on the frequency of the incoming light ray with c:

The rest mass of the photon is = m = E / c2 . Gravitational field of the mass (Sun or star or some gravitational mass) = go . The distance of...

view entire post

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on May. 19, 2017 @ 10:20 GMT
Dear Paul,

Remembering your words ….

“Paul N Butler replied on Apr. 19, 2017 @ 14:57 GMT

…………………………If this great blue shift exists it should not be difficult to observe it. It should be as simple as measuring the red or blue shift of the light photons from a star when the path of its light to the earth is very close to the sun during a total...

view entire post

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on May. 21, 2017 @ 07:47 GMT
A

Dear Paul,

Thank you very much for your point by point reply. I will be replying them and posting as and when I finish my replies as usual

….…………… Your words……….

…………………….

2. One thing to remember is that experimental results that are not connected directly to reality, such as computer simulations allow for the introduction of extra levels of error production, such as in conceptual errors in how the world that is being modeled actually works and mathematical and programing errors, etc. that can give invalid outputs that can be misleading. It is best to stick as much as possible to data that comes from actual real world observations. I can sympathize with you on the lack of support from the established scientific community.…………………….

…………..Reply……

………….

It may please be noted that experimental results are different from simulations. Experimental results are from the laboratory tests, which are conducted to find reality. These are conducted in the field or in a laboratory. They may be observational results using some telescopes or some other sensors. These results are repeatable by anyone who conducts similar experiment in similar conditions.

On the other hand simulations are done in the computer assuming similar conditions as physical realities. These conditions should have same effects as their realities mathematically. These effects are simulated mathematically on a computer. These are also totally repeatable and their results will depend on the simulation equations used.

In both the cases there can be errors and misinterpretations.

Thank you for your support. I don’t enough finance to support a student to teach him or her; so that the student can earn some money on the basis of what he learnt. I came to fag end of my life. Now I left it to time (God) to decide upon the further course of action………….

Best Regards

=snp

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on May. 21, 2017 @ 09:02 GMT
B

Dear Paul,

…………… Your words……….

……………………. I agree with you that FQXI has allowed the expression of new alternative concepts through their contests that don’t always agree with mainstream scientific beliefs, which is a very good thing. It would be good if the scientific community as a whole was more open in this respect....

view entire post

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on May. 21, 2017 @ 12:29 GMT
D

Dear Paul,

…………… Your words……….

…………………….

Since I am trying to transfer information that is beyond man’s current level of knowledge and, therefore, comes close to man’s maximum believability threshold, I try to stay within man’s current level of understanding as much as I can in other areas, so as not to increase the probability...

view entire post

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on May. 21, 2017 @ 12:57 GMT
Typo

5. You are right. Space does not need to bend. It just needs to have positions in which motions can exist and move.

…………………….

…………..Reply………

�…….

Thank you, it is correct. There is NO observation that space is bending, but the path of the light ray bends near gravitational mass.

Best

=snp

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on May. 21, 2017 @ 12:58 GMT
K

Dear Paul,

…………… Your words……….

…………………….

6. I am not saying that the concept of God is wrong. I am just saying that one must start by gaining understanding of how the observable world works and then the structure and operation of the world will reveal if it could have come about naturally or if it requires that God created it. I spent over twenty two years learning about the world’s structure and ultimately came to the conclusion that because of its extreme complexity and hierarchical structure it could not have come about from natural chance occurrences, but had to have been created by an extremely intelligent God, especially the extreme complexity of even the simplest living creatures. I could then look at the various religions ‘texts that said they were the word of God and see if what they said about the world agreed with observations. This led me to the true understanding of God.

7. That is a good beginning goal. I have found that when that understanding is completely achieved, it leads to the next goal that is more important than the first, which is to understand God as much as possible. …………………….

…………..Reply………

I started working on this Dynamic Universe Model for the last 35 years and started presenting papers for the last31 or 32 years. Many concepts were not published but I worked out for my self to check stability etc. Some initial errors were corrected.

But I sincerely feel all these work was due to grace of the Almighty or God. I know I was never capable of doing anything like this. I don’t even have the background education for this. I am a firm believer of God…

Best

=snp

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on May. 21, 2017 @ 21:27 GMT
L

Dear Paul,

…………… Your words……….

…………………….

8. When I say great gravitational blue shift I am referring to its greater magnitude in comparison to the normal red and blue gravitational shifts that you refer to as the gravitational red shift even though it also produces a blue shift of equal magnitude in the opposite direction of travel of...

view entire post

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on May. 22, 2017 @ 03:16 GMT
Q

Dear Paul,

…………… Your words……….

…………………….

11. There are several problems with your concept of energy conservation. First, in order for the total amount of energy to be conserved or continually remain the same, each time an energy photon is upshifted, thus increasing the amount of energy it contains, the same amount of energy would also need to be simultaneously destroyed to maintain the same total amount of energy in the universe. …………………….

…………..Reply……………

This energy is being generated in Stars from mass. That energy will be converted back into mass in this frequency upshifting.

R

…………… Your words……….

…………………….

To allow this to occur, there would have to be a causal link (some form of communication) from the photon upshifting to the energy destruction mechanism. Since the two could be separated by large distances, this could not work without faster than light information transfer. …………………….

…………..Reply……………

I don’t think it is necessary. Why you feel some communication links are needed?

S

…………… Your words……….

…………………….

In reality energy conservation is achieved in each and every interaction between two or more entities. This works because energy conservation is just a part of energy transfer between entities. …………………….

…………..Reply……………

Why that is needed? It is not necessary that every energy photon / particle will be converted into mass and vice versa. Some of the energy photons and some particles may be moving in the Universe for trillions of years.

Even for those energy photons that were converted into mass, there is no need to have any communication link.

Best

=snp

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on May. 22, 2017 @ 04:17 GMT
T

Dear Paul,

…………… Your words……….

……………………. When an entity experiences an increase in its energy content, it is the result of reception of energy from another entity that has transferred some of its energy to it. As a result, the entity that transferred some of its energy to it, experiences an equal decrease in its energy content. All energy...

view entire post

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on May. 22, 2017 @ 05:11 GMT
X

Dear Paul,

…………… Your words……….

…………………….

12. I do not follow your logic concerning how the star’s velocity would affect the amount of blue or red shift that would occur during the upshifting, since it seems that you are not talking about the Doppler Effect. Please explain step by step the details of how the upshifting works in simple...

view entire post

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on May. 22, 2017 @ 06:53 GMT
Ae

Dear Paul,

…………… Your words……….

…………………….

15. You are right that the frequency shifting would not directly produce higher atoms. If it worked, it would only produce energy photons that contained enough energy to be converted into matter particles (protons). The protons would then be fused into midrange element atoms in stars. The...

view entire post

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on May. 22, 2017 @ 07:21 GMT
Al

Dear Paul,

…………… Your words……….

…………………….

23. At this time, I could not go into the internal concepts of black holes, so that is ok with me at this time.

24. Again the “No no no not that way, you are confusing….” is not a valid counter argument. It tells me nothing about your objection to what I said....

view entire post

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on May. 24, 2017 @ 11:21 GMT
Dear Paul,

Yesterday I finalized rent contract for the cultivation land as suggested by you.

Thank you for your valuable advice and guidance.........

Best

=snp

Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Please enter your e-mail address:
Note: Joining the FQXi mailing list does not give you a login account or constitute membership in the organization.