Search FQXi

If you are aware of an interesting new academic paper (that has been published in a peer-reviewed journal or has appeared on the arXiv), a conference talk (at an official professional scientific meeting), an external blog post (by a professional scientist) or a news item (in the mainstream news media), which you think might make an interesting topic for an FQXi blog post, then please contact us at forums@fqxi.org with a link to the original source and a sentence about why you think that the work is worthy of discussion. Please note that we receive many such suggestions and while we endeavour to respond to them, we may not be able to reply to all suggestions.

Please also note that we do not accept unsolicited posts and we cannot review, or open new threads for, unsolicited articles or papers. Requests to review or post such materials will not be answered. If you have your own novel physics theory or model, which you would like to post for further discussion among then FQXi community, then please add them directly to the "Alternative Models of Reality" thread, or to the "Alternative Models of Cosmology" thread. Thank you.

Forum Home
Introduction
Terms of Use

Order posts by:
 chronological order
 most recent first

Posts by the author are highlighted in orange; posts by FQXi Members are highlighted in blue.

By using the FQXi Forum, you acknowledge reading and agree to abide by the Terms of Use

RSS feed | RSS help
RECENT POSTS IN THIS TOPIC

Steve Dufourny: on 2/24/17 at 10:29am UTC, wrote Professor Rovelli has an wonderful creativity.It is important like the...

Amrit Sorli: on 2/10/17 at 20:25pm UTC, wrote Enlargement of formula E=mc2

Amrit Sorli: on 2/7/17 at 22:22pm UTC, wrote White holes are pure illusion.

Georgina Woodward: on 1/29/17 at 22:24pm UTC, wrote Giacomo, google translate is a helpful tool. It would let you post in...

Giacomo: on 1/29/17 at 17:41pm UTC, wrote Carissimo professore i migliori auguri per la sua ricerca sui buchi...

Joe Fisher: on 1/2/17 at 16:10pm UTC, wrote Dear Jose, Science Journals repeatedly cite Isaac Newton’s...

Jose Koshy: on 1/2/17 at 9:58am UTC, wrote Newtonian gravity is not well defined. If it is property of matter, it...

Joe Fisher: on 12/31/16 at 14:23pm UTC, wrote Oh boy! The status of my brilliant essay, THE SIMPLEST UNIVERSE was changed...

FQXi FORUM
April 30, 2017

ARTICLE: The Spacetime Revolutionary [back to article]
Bookmark and Share
Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Pentcho Valev wrote on Dec. 14, 2016 @ 01:25 GMT
Quantum gravity is an oxymoron - insane people try to combine Newton's absolute time and Einstein's relative time, the absurd consequence of Einstein's 1905 false constant-speed-of-light postulate:

Perimeter Institute: "Quantum mechanics has one thing, time, which is absolute. But general relativity tells us that space and time are both dynamical so there is a big contradiction there. So...

view entire post

report post as inappropriate

Joe Fisher wrote on Dec. 14, 2016 @ 15:41 GMT
The real observable Universe am constructed in the simplest physical manner allowed by nature and the simplest observable construction am unified visible infinite surface that am always illuminated by infinite non-surface light. This is why only a plethora of real visible surfaces can ever be observed by any real open eye. Real visible surface must be infinite in duration. Please stop publishing utterly stupid codswallop conjecture about invisible black holes and invisible white holes and the invisible entanglements of invisible quantum particles.

Joe Fisher, Realist

Steve Agnew wrote on Dec. 15, 2016 @ 05:07 GMT
My hope is that these various guys can figure this stuff out for goodness sake. It is clear that neither GR nor quantum truths are yet complete and we need a further truth to complete the beast of reality.

Joe Fisher wrote on Dec. 15, 2016 @ 15:49 GMT
Dear Steve,

Only visible unified infinite surface that am always illuminated by visible infinite non-surface light is real.

All information concerning invisible GR and invisible quantum arrangements is utter codswallop.

Joe Fisher, Realist

Pentcho Valev wrote on Dec. 26, 2016 @ 13:55 GMT
"In loop quantum gravity, spacetime itself emerges from fundamental discrete quantum events."

This is absurd (not even wrong). Spacetime is a logical construct - it can only "emerge" from axioms (Einstein's 1905 postulates) and from nothing else:

http://community.bowdoin.edu/news/2015/04/professor-bau
mgarte-describes-100-years-of-gravity/

"Special relativity is based on the observation that the speed of light is always the same, independently of who measures it, or how fast the source of the light is moving with respect to the observer. Einstein demonstrated that as an immediate consequence, space and time can no longer be independent, but should rather be considered a new joint entity called "spacetime."

The gullible world is not infinitely gullible, Carlo Rovelli!

Pentcho Valev

Joe Fisher replied on Dec. 26, 2016 @ 15:12 GMT
Dear Pentcho.

Real light does not have a real surface, therefore real light cannot really move at a real constant speed.

Joe Fisher, Realist

Joe Fisher wrote on Dec. 31, 2016 @ 14:23 GMT
Oh boy! The status of my brilliant essay, THE SIMPLEST UNIVERSE was changed on December 28, 2016 from “Waiting Editorial assignment” to: “IN REVIEW.” For the first time in my overlong life, one of my essays am going to be subjected to a Peer Review by an accredited scientist(s). 2017 am going to be the year of the Joe Fish.

Joe Fisher, Realist

Jose P. Koshy wrote on Jan. 2, 2017 @ 09:58 GMT
Newtonian gravity is not well defined. If it is property of matter, it should be finite. But in the force-equation proposed by Newton, force becomes infinite as distance approaches zero. No limit is set to the distance between bodies, or the radius of the body, giving the illusion that force can be infinite. This is a loophole.

Taking motion at speed 'c' as a property of matter, and force as reaction to motion, both becomes finite, and force becomes well defined. Newtonian physics with some corrections will be better than combined GR/QM.

Loop-quantum gravity is just another mathematical trap; it will lead us nowhere.

Joe Fisher replied on Jan. 2, 2017 @ 16:10 GMT
Dear Jose,

Science Journals repeatedly cite Isaac Newton’s incomprehensible laws of motion, the first one of which proclaims: “An object at rest stays at rest and an object in motion stays in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by an unbalanced force”.Newton was clearly implying that there was more than one state of physicality.

The real Universe consists only of one unified visible infinite surface occurring in one infinite dimension, that am always illuminated by infinite non-surface light.

Joe Fisher, Realist

Giacomo wrote on Jan. 29, 2017 @ 17:41 GMT
Carissimo professore i migliori auguri per la sua ricerca sui buchi bianchi. I spero che riesca pienamente a decifrare questi prodigi dello spazio. Io per me stesso trovato le risposte che cercavo. Oggi Grazie ai miei sforzi sono un grande a modo mio. Le auguro di divenire grande al pari dei suoi desideri. Un uomo grande ed utile a tutti gli uomini della terra. ☺

Georgina Woodward replied on Jan. 29, 2017 @ 22:24 GMT
Giacomo, google translate is a helpful tool. It would let you post in English if it is otherwise difficult for you.

Google translation "Dear professor all the best for his research on the white holes. I hope you fully able to decipher these wonders of space. I myself found the answers I was looking for. Today Thanks to my efforts are a great my way. I wish to become great like his desires. A great man and useful to all people of the earth." Giacomo

Amrit Srecko Sorli wrote on Feb. 7, 2017 @ 22:22 GMT
White holes are pure illusion.

attachments: 1_Advanced_Relativity_book.pdf, 1_AR_COVER.jpg

Amrit Srecko Sorli wrote on Feb. 10, 2017 @ 20:25 GMT
Enlargement of formula E=mc2

attachments: Enlarged_formula_Emc2_-_article.pdf

Steve Dufourny wrote on Feb. 24, 2017 @ 10:29 GMT
Professor Rovelli has an wonderful creativity.It is important like the imagination.We search after all answers and all ideas are of course welcome.I am not a big supporter of whormholes but I respect these mathematical mirrors.In fact that can permit to better understand our Black holes.A BH for me is a spherical volumes of matter not baryonic cold in logic.This mass not baryonic has properties and rules Inside this universe.They embark the galaxies these supermassive BHs central to galaxies.They recycle alos probably informations, they produce probably also this matter not baryonic named the dark matter.They permit also the rotation in logic around this universal cosmological singularity ,the central BH,the biggest sphere producing in logic this gravitational aether in producing the speedest particles of gravitation, the main primordial codes, the main primordial field ,gravitational.

The mathematical plays become relevant even if sometimes the subjectivity is taken into account instead of our objectivity.After all the imagination and the convergences are fascinating.

I liked all this reasoning ,the maths implies an ocean of possibilities, and the sortings, synchros become keys of understanding.

A beautiful creative reasoning Professor Rovelli,regards

Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Please enter your e-mail address:
Note: Joining the FQXi mailing list does not give you a login account or constitute membership in the organization.