Search FQXi

If you are aware of an interesting new academic paper (that has been published in a peer-reviewed journal or has appeared on the arXiv), a conference talk (at an official professional scientific meeting), an external blog post (by a professional scientist) or a news item (in the mainstream news media), which you think might make an interesting topic for an FQXi blog post, then please contact us at forums@fqxi.org with a link to the original source and a sentence about why you think that the work is worthy of discussion. Please note that we receive many such suggestions and while we endeavour to respond to them, we may not be able to reply to all suggestions.

Please also note that we do not accept unsolicited posts and we cannot review, or open new threads for, unsolicited articles or papers. Requests to review or post such materials will not be answered. If you have your own novel physics theory or model, which you would like to post for further discussion among then FQXi community, then please add them directly to the "Alternative Models of Reality" thread, or to the "Alternative Models of Cosmology" thread. Thank you.

Forum Home
Introduction
Terms of Use

Order posts by:
 chronological order
 most recent first

Posts by the author are highlighted in orange; posts by FQXi Members are highlighted in blue.

By using the FQXi Forum, you acknowledge reading and agree to abide by the Terms of Use

RSS feed | RSS help
RECENT POSTS IN THIS TOPIC

Quantum Antigravity: on 4/15/17 at 5:16am UTC, wrote Hello, I have made a theoretical as well as an empirical scientific...

Frank DiMeglio: on 3/19/16 at 20:09pm UTC, wrote Black holes involve full inertia (inertial resistance) that is in balance...

sridattadev kancharla: on 12/8/14 at 21:42pm UTC, wrote Dear Hubeny, Please see the absolute mathematical singularity of zero...

Andrew Planet: on 11/25/14 at 23:21pm UTC, wrote Seeing as we can figure out the inner structure of neutron stars and black...

Stuart Marongwe: on 8/17/14 at 10:30am UTC, wrote Perhaps this paper might help in your quest...

FQXi FORUM
April 23, 2017

ARTICLE: Heart of Darkness [back to article]
Bookmark and Share
Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Stuart Marongwe wrote on Aug. 17, 2014 @ 10:30 GMT
Perhaps this paper might help in your quest http://www.worldscientific.com/doi/abs/10.1142/S021988781450
0595?queryID=%24%7BresultBean.queryID%7D

report post as inappropriate

Andrew Planet wrote on Nov. 25, 2014 @ 23:21 GMT
Seeing as we can figure out the inner structure of neutron stars and black holes are like a next stage in density, it seems plausible

sridattadev kancharla wrote on Dec. 8, 2014 @ 21:42 GMT
Dear Hubeny,

Please see the absolute mathematical singularity of zero = i = infinity explained in the blog Any Body Can Derive Everything From Geometry.

Love,

Sridattadev Kancharla.

Frank Martin DiMeglio wrote on Mar. 19, 2016 @ 20:09 GMT
Black holes involve full inertia (inertial resistance) that is in balance with full gravity. (Outer space involves full inertia. It is fully invisible, and it is black.) The inertial resistance is understood as involving the gravity. This is the most fundamental law/truth in all of physics: INERTIAL RESISTANCE is proportional to gravitational force/energy. This is true in the case of black holes. Most importantly, this law/truth balances gravity and inertia.

Quantum Antigravity wrote on Apr. 15, 2017 @ 05:16 GMT
Hello,

I have made a theoretical as well as an empirical scientific discovery of quantum gravity and quantum antigravity.

Present quantum gravity theories suffer from too many space dimensions, and from too few experiments that could provide conclusive verifying, or falsifying empirical evidence. On the contrary, my hypothesis is simple, clear, and easily empirically verifiable:

https://quantumantigravity.wordpress.com

Should anybody need clarification, I am more than happy to answer any questions.

Naturally, I am also open to meritorious criticism, and any suggestions for improvement.

I am sure other researchers could greatly contribute to further development of this hypothesis (almost a theory).

Thank you so very much! :)

Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Please enter your e-mail address:

And select the letter between 'Q' and 'S':

Note: Joining the FQXi mailing list does not give you a login account or constitute membership in the organization.