Search FQXi

If you are aware of an interesting new academic paper (that has been published in a peer-reviewed journal or has appeared on the arXiv), a conference talk (at an official professional scientific meeting), an external blog post (by a professional scientist) or a news item (in the mainstream news media), which you think might make an interesting topic for an FQXi blog post, then please contact us at forums@fqxi.org with a link to the original source and a sentence about why you think that the work is worthy of discussion. Please note that we receive many such suggestions and while we endeavour to respond to them, we may not be able to reply to all suggestions.

Please also note that we do not accept unsolicited posts and we cannot review, or open new threads for, unsolicited articles or papers. Requests to review or post such materials will not be answered. If you have your own novel physics theory or model, which you would like to post for further discussion among then FQXi community, then please add them directly to the "Alternative Models of Reality" thread, or to the "Alternative Models of Cosmology" thread. Thank you.

Contests Home

Current Essay Contest

Contest Partners: The Gruber Foundation, J. Templeton Foundation, and Scientific American

Previous Contests

Trick or Truth: The Mysterious Connection Between Physics and Mathematics
Contest Partners: Nanotronics Imaging, The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, and The John Templeton Foundation
Media Partner: Scientific American

read/discusswinners

How Should Humanity Steer the Future?
January 9, 2014 - August 31, 2014
Contest Partners: Jaan Tallinn, The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, The John Templeton Foundation, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

It From Bit or Bit From It
March 25 - June 28, 2013
Contest Partners: The Gruber Foundation, J. Templeton Foundation, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

Questioning the Foundations
Which of Our Basic Physical Assumptions Are Wrong?
May 24 - August 31, 2012
Contest Partners: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, SubMeta, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

Is Reality Digital or Analog?
November 2010 - February 2011
Contest Partners: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

What's Ultimately Possible in Physics?
May - October 2009
Contest Partners: Astrid and Bruce McWilliams
read/discusswinners

The Nature of Time
August - December 2008
read/discusswinners

Forum Home
Introduction
Terms of Use

Order posts by:
 chronological order
 most recent first

Posts by the author are highlighted in orange; posts by FQXi Members are highlighted in blue.

By using the FQXi Forum, you acknowledge reading and agree to abide by the Terms of Use

RSS feed | RSS help
RECENT POSTS IN THIS TOPIC

Paul Butler: on 8/10/13 at 13:38pm UTC, wrote Dear Amazigh, It has taken some time for me to get a chance to honor your...

eAmazigh HANNOU: on 8/8/13 at 2:12am UTC, wrote Dear Margriet Anne O\'Regan and Edwin Eugene Klingman, And if the...

Margriet O'Regan: on 8/7/13 at 22:14pm UTC, wrote Hello Amasigh from Margriet O'Regan from DownUnder I enjoyed your essay...

Edwin Klingman: on 8/7/13 at 21:31pm UTC, wrote Dear Amazigh, I agree with your essay that dualism is certainly a major...

eAmazigh HANNOU: on 8/7/13 at 19:02pm UTC, wrote Motion is everywhere, Duality is everywhere, 1 and 10 is everywhere, Our...

Paul Borrill: on 8/7/13 at 18:50pm UTC, wrote Dear Amazigh, I have now finished reviewing all 180 essays for the contest...

eAmazigh HANNOU: on 8/7/13 at 18:30pm UTC, wrote Motion is everywhere, Duality is everywhere, 1 and 10 is everywhere, Our...

eAmazigh HANNOU: on 8/7/13 at 18:26pm UTC, wrote motion is everywhere, duality is everywhere, 1 and 10 is everywhere. Thank...

RECENT FORUM POSTS

Rajiv Singh: "Hi Lorraine, This time, before submitting, I noted that the web page did..." in FQXi Essay Contest 2016:...

Anonymous: "Dear Lorraine, Thank you, not only for your responses, but also for a..." in FQXi Essay Contest 2016:...

sussan betcher: "Such ventures helping to raise public awareness and interest in theoretical..." in Multiversal Journeys —...

sabir rao: "We are looking for the ways how to hack instagram password online and..." in Purifying Physics: The...

sabir rao: "If you don't know a little bit about the free psn plus codes then here is..." in Towards a Goal — Two...

Anonymous: "From the perspective of field theory, the only difference that arises..." in Rescuing Reality

Georgina Woodward: "Hi Community, I could probably have done something better but it gets the..." in Alternative Models of...

appzoro Technologies : "Informative post and all threads. I am new here and wants to share me..." in New Podcast: A MICROSCOPE...

RECENT ARTICLES
click titles to read articles

Bohemian Reality: Searching for a Quantum Connection to Consciousness
Is there are sweet spot where artificial intelligence systems could have the maximum amount of consciousness while retaining powerful quantum properties?

Quantum Replicants: Should future androids dream of quantum sheep?
To build the ultimate artificial mimics of real life systems, we may need to use quantum memory.

Painting a QBist Picture of Reality
A radical interpretation of physics makes quantum theory more personal.

The Spacetime Revolutionary
Carlo Rovelli describes how black holes may transition to "white holes," according to loop quantum gravity, a radical rewrite of fundamental physics.

Riding the Rogue Quantum Waves
Could giant sea swells help explain how the macroscopic world emerges from the quantum microworld? (Image credit: MIT News)

FQXi FORUM
April 30, 2017

CATEGORY: It From Bit or Bit From It? Essay Contest (2013) [back]
TOPIC: First principle is eDuality ! by Amazigh M. Hannou [refresh]
Bookmark and Share
Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU wrote on Jul. 5, 2013 @ 15:56 GMT
Essay Abstract

Information is at the heart of the DNA, the spirit of the arts, philosophy, science and technology, it is in the memory of the electronic machines. Would be information in basic science and cosmology? And if it was, how it manifests itself, how it works, how to see and detect, how to read, how is it organized, how is it formed? These are all challenges that our science must strive to clarify, because there is the secret, the mystery of our universe.

Author Bio

Independent researcher, computer scientist, Questioning about Nature

Download Essay PDF File

James Lee Hoover wrote on Jul. 5, 2013 @ 21:27 GMT
Amazigh,

If given the time and the wits to evaluate over 120 more entries, I have a month to try. My seemingly whimsical title, “It’s good to be the king,” is serious about our subject.

Jim

report post as inappropriate

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU replied on Jul. 5, 2013 @ 22:03 GMT
Jim,

Thanks, for taking a look at my work. This is true, it is difficult, but we try.

best regards

Manuel S Morales wrote on Jul. 6, 2013 @ 11:55 GMT
Amazigh,

As of 7-6-13, 7:55 am EST, the rating function for your essay is not available. Sorry I can't help you out right now by rating your essay. NOTE: I have logged in using a PC and a MAC and different browsers but it appears to be a site function issue.

Manuel

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU replied on Jul. 6, 2013 @ 18:40 GMT
Manuel,

Thanks, yes it's a site function issue. Later ...

Manuel S Morales replied on Jul. 7, 2013 @ 21:21 GMT
Amazigh,

I have sent an email requesting that FQXi extend to those of you who had their essay posted on July 5, 2013, be allowed additional days to compensate for the days of not being able to rate these essays.

My experience in conducting the online Tempt Destiny (TD) experiment from 2000 to 2012 gave me an understanding of the complexities involved in administrating an online...

view entire post

Hoang cao Hai wrote on Jul. 7, 2013 @ 01:11 GMT
Dear amazigh

Looking forward to your "Science today has an urgent need for a evolutionary theory, logical and qualitative, on the Functioning of the Univers and affects all aspects: mathematics, physics, philosophical, cosmological, sociological,economic, political, etc. ." also as what I have mentioned - a specific and detailed manner - at :http://fqxi.org/community/forum/topic/1802...

view entire post

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU wrote on Jul. 7, 2013 @ 18:14 GMT
Dear Hải.Caohoàng,

Thank you for taking a look to my essay. I will do the same for yours.

Precision on what I think :

« Today, science has an urgent need for a " revolutionary theory ", " logical and qualitative ", on the functioning

of the universe and that affects all aspects : mathematics, physics, philosophical, cosmological, sociological,

economic, political, etc.. »

best regards,

Manuel S Morales wrote on Jul. 8, 2013 @ 20:59 GMT
Amazigh,

Your conclusions match very well with the findings I have obtained in the 12 year experiment I have recently concluded. So your conjectures are not really conjectures for they are substantiated by actual empirical evidence. Although I would have like to see more contrasting arguments to support your position, I find your essay very clear and to the point.

I am pleased to rate your essay and wish you the best in this competition.

Regards,

Manuel

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU wrote on Jul. 10, 2013 @ 22:38 GMT
Thank you Manuel,

You're right. I did not try to prove anything, I only take the obvious things. The only positive point in what I am saying is that I will strengthen the camp of those who think like me.

I have many things to say about the functioning of the Universe, but we cannot say all things in a small restricted space.

But the more I said, the most basic, the most fundamental, the most important, the most essential is that Principle of eDuality, It is the first one, the founder of the Universe, and that nothing, absolutely nothing works without It.

Such is my irrevocable conclusion, so much the movement and play of opposites are there shining. And as I said it, if Science knew successful by following the one, it going to experience an unprecedented revolution in following the other one.

I wanted to be accurate in my article on one point and evasive at other points, as most of my work is to come.

You will be surprised to learn how duality governs our world, and how Wheeler was right on information.

But before arriving at a fair view of our universe and our world, we have to start by correcting what is not quite right in our Science, beginning with the name of quantum mechanics and the theory of relativity.

Here is what I propose as a fundamental correction: "Quantum and Wave Mechanics" instead of "Quantum Mechanics" and "Theory of Relativity and Absolute" instead of "Theory of Relativity".

Accuracy: The "e" of "eDuality" is not a mistake, it is in anticipation of a new Science announced.

Good luck.

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Jul. 12, 2013 @ 00:19 GMT
Dear Hannou,

Thank you for presenting your nice essay. I saw the abstract and will post my comments soon. You put DNA in this . It is very good. And you can produce matter from your thinking or from information description of that matter. . . . ?

I am requesting you to go through my essay also. And I take this opportunity to say, to come to reality and base your arguments on...

view entire post

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU replied on Jul. 12, 2013 @ 04:22 GMT
Dear Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta,

I read your essay. To be honest a lot of things I do not agree, but not right.

I see that we do not have the same idea about what may be the information. For me, and I hope for a lot of other information that is all that exists, all that is reality, everything is an object or phenomenon.

And I would like to have your opinion and so to get a better view.

Best regards

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Jul. 12, 2013 @ 20:31 GMT
Dear amazigh mabrouk hannou,

Thank you for reading my essay and starting a nice discussion.

You said - - - - - I see that we do not have the same idea about what may be the information. For me, and I hope for a lot of other information that is all that exists, all that is reality, everything is an object or phenomenon.- - - - -

In my opinion, we have physical 5 senses and a...

view entire post

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU replied on Jul. 13, 2013 @ 00:11 GMT
Dear Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta,

I did not make a mistake : we do not have the same idea of the word « information ». For me, any object is information. The word « information » is taken here in the large and extended sens, in the physical sense of the term and not in its abstract, symbolic and limited shape.

We define the word according to the conception which we have of the Nature and the reality. And not according to the common opinion, or its definition in a standard dictionary.

This is how I see the word « information » and I have my reasons which are directly related to a particular concept of the Universe.

If you design an object in your computer and you print it in three dimensions.

The object works, as if it was made at the factory. The symbolic information that you transformed into a physical information, is this real or an invention ?

You are free to have a different idea of the word « information », but I have another opinion.

With all my respects.

Sreenath B N wrote on Jul. 14, 2013 @ 08:05 GMT
Dear amazigh,

I have down loaded your essay and soon post my comments on it. Meanwhile, please, go through my essay and post your comments.

Regards and good luck in the contest,

Sreenath BN.

http://fqxi.org/community/forum/topic/1827

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU replied on Jul. 14, 2013 @ 14:41 GMT
Dear Sreenath BN,

In your Introduction : «CI is understood as a collection of bits whereas QI, by contrast, is a continuum.»

Is it a mistake ?

It appears to me to see good ideas. I will immediately read your essay and I come back to you.

Amazigh

Sreenath B N replied on Jul. 21, 2013 @ 18:33 GMT
Dear Amazigh,

Your question, "CI is understood as a collection of bits whereas QI, by contrast, is a continuum Is it a mistake?".

No it is not a mistake but a scientifically accepted fact.

I will shortly post my comments on your essay; mean while, please, go through my essay and post your comments in my thread.

All the best,

Sreenath

Sreenath B N replied on Jul. 22, 2013 @ 07:33 GMT
Dear Amazigh,

In your brief essay you have raised too many questions and you have rightly said that to solve the problem of duality in all various fields, “Science today has an urgent need for a revolutionary theory, logical and qualitative, on the functioning of the Universe and affects all aspects: mathematics, physics, philosophical, cosmological, sociological, economic, political, etc.” You have rightly given equal importance to both information and reality, and that information pervades all fields in the universe including the whole universe, and reality, on the other hand, is objectively real and that it cannot be touched by information. This is also the conclusion that I have come across in my essay. So, please, go through my essay and post your kind comments on it in my thread. After seeing your comments I am going to rate your essay, written in a highly innovative style, with a very good score.

Best regards,

Sreenath

Hugh Matlock wrote on Jul. 15, 2013 @ 08:22 GMT
Hi Amazigh,

You wrote:

"Science today has an urgent need for a revolutionary theory, logical and qualitative, on the Functioning of the Univers and affects all aspects: mathematics, physics, philosophical, cosmological, sociological, economic, political, etc."

I agree with you and have been working to develop such a concept for several years. In the context of the simulation paradigm, I have developed a theoretical picture that has results consistent with observational cosmology. When I conducted a test to see if the paradigm is true of our reality I found that it was, and discovered a number of biological, cultural and historical aspects. While I was not able to survey all of this within nine pages, you can get a taste of it in my Software Cosmos essay. Perhaps it will answer some of the questions you pose at the beginning of your essay.

Hugh

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU replied on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 11:58 GMT
Thank you for your grateful comments and recommendation.

And best wishes

WANG Xiong wrote on Jul. 18, 2013 @ 13:51 GMT
Dear Amazigh,,

Thanks for your nice essay, well done

I enjoy reading it and rate it accordingly

You wrote:

"Science today has an urgent need for a revolutionary theory, logical and qualitative, on the Functioning of the Univers and affects all aspects: mathematics, physics, philosophical, cosmological, sociological, economic, political, etc."

I agree with you and among all these what is the central idea?

i think is symmetry, my essay may interest you

Bit: from Breaking symmetry of it

Hope you enjoy it

Regards,

Xiong

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU replied on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 11:59 GMT
Thank you for your grateful comments and recommendation.

And best wishes

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU wrote on Jul. 18, 2013 @ 22:04 GMT
Dear Joe,

« Information is not reality. Information has nothing to do with reality. Reality is an absolute. It is the ultimate condition. It is the only real condition. One cannot acquire any more of reality than one has already gotten.

The more information one collects, the less one will ever know about reality. »

Things cannot be quite good or quite bad. We cannot generalize like that.

My opinion is that the information is any object, any phenomenon.

And our reality and information are almost One.

Where there is no information, there is nothing to see, nothing to observe.

Good luck.

Joe Fisher replied on Jul. 19, 2013 @ 15:01 GMT
Amazigh,

We see with our eyes as do all animals and fish. We differ from the animals and the fish in that we stupidly pretend to know what we are looking at. Each animal and fish has sense enough to know that it is an animal or a fish. Each man pretends to know that he knows more or looks better or is stronger or richer or is different than other men. He has to qualify and quantify everything he sees. All the information we use was imparted by men who have been dead for centuries.

Thanks for wishing me good luck.

Joe

Akinbo Ojo wrote on Jul. 22, 2013 @ 13:29 GMT
Dear Amazigh,

Your essay is very interesting. So I will rate high. Try to read my essay too.

You said to Joe above that if there is nothing to see, nothing to observe, there is no information? But if you put your hand in your pocket and find a diamond there, you have got information. But if later in the day, you put your hand in your pocket and no more diamond, have you not obtain an information also?

So what you said that if there is nothing to observe there is no information will not be correct.

Best regards,

Akinbo

Vladimir Rogozhin wrote on Jul. 22, 2013 @ 13:50 GMT
Dear Amazigh,

Very bold original essay. I have three questions for you.

First question: Did you try to draw a principle of Cusa "coincidence of opposites", the minimum and maximum?

The second question: Are you trying to make one more small step - from the "Dyad" to the "Trinity" and see in the single principle of the trinity symbol?

The third question: Why the picture of the world of physicists poorer sense than the picture of the world of lyricists??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3ho31QhjsY

I wish you success,

Vladimir

Vladimir Rogozhin replied on Jul. 22, 2013 @ 20:02 GMT
Amazigh sorry, forgot to put a rating - 7

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU replied on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 12:33 GMT
Thank you for your grateful comments.

I rated your essay too.

And best wishes

Vladimir Rogozhin wrote on Jul. 24, 2013 @ 08:12 GMT
Dear Amazigh,

I invite you to comment my essay on my forum and rate it.

Best regards,

Vladimir

Peter Jackson wrote on Jul. 24, 2013 @ 21:07 GMT
Dear Amazigh,

I enjoyed your concise but original and very pertinent essay. I did question not your statement that 'object is information' which I agree by your definition, but whether your definition is useful as one that discerns and leaves a task for 'reality'. but then I saw what you proposed. And indeed putting 'real' under Religion twice certainly states you position!

Do you not however think we need to distinguish nature from metaphysics? Perhaps you might read my essay then answer that? I show the double helix produced from simple motion, proposing a universe of multiple spaces with no excluded middle. I hope this may found the revolutionary theory you essay rightly identifies as desperately needed.

I also found very valid and interesting your ideas for fundamental corrections to: "Quantum and Wave Mechanics" instead of "Quantum Mechanics" and "Theory of Relativity and Absolute" instead of "Theory of Relativity". Your present score seems ridiculously low so I'm pleased to give you a hike up. I hope the extended deadline allows you to read and score mine.

Well done and Best wishes

Peter

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU replied on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 12:27 GMT

And best wishes

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU wrote on Jul. 26, 2013 @ 07:39 GMT
Very important ! Very important ! Very important ! Very important !

The eUniverse is a whole. A theory which does not consider the whole eUniverse would be unspeakable to claim to be the theory of everything. In physics only, it is possible. But not if it concerns the entire eUniverse.

The theory is there to gather a largest number of objects and phenomena, in larger and larger sets, and the dream is that only one set, the largest set that can exist and we call eUniverse, that collect all them and so they share the same language of communication, the same principles and laws.

Can this dream be reached ? My answer is a big YES.

It is a Theory which would include all other theories because it is a binary Theory, on the basis of the information, and information is the basis of eUniverse, its authenticity, its strength and its source.

This big Theory, the mother of all the theories, I found it, it is announced now, but it has been a long time since I work above and since I was convinced of my approach.

And a single concept claims to be able to gather all the fields, all the domains, to apply at every level and all the scales, Its name is eDuality.

From eDuality will emerge a new science, a new philosophy, and mathematics will be consolidated in their abstract role next to concrete of physics.

To work, the world needs its both legs, use its both hands, see with its both eyes, and to think, worry about the two contradictory points of view at its disposal.

Wheeler's dream has come true : "It from bit" ; to me : "It's a bit" ; this Theory such as predicted : A simple Theory to explain a eUniverse so complex.

I summarize the idea of Wheeler : Finally, it is also simple and we did not even think of it.

I apologize if the translation is not good.

Amazigh HANNOU

Antony Ryan wrote on Jul. 27, 2013 @ 08:37 GMT
Hello Amazigh,

Thanks for your comments over on my page. I'll reply moe thoroughly and read your paper by early next week. I like the look of your abstract, asking all the right questions, so look forward to it.

Best wishes,

Antony

sridattadev kancharla wrote on Jul. 27, 2013 @ 13:03 GMT
Dear Amazigh and all,

Thank you for posting in my essay. Here is some work I am doing to achieve what you are trying to do as well.

eUniverse = iSphere

Simple mathematical truth of zero=I=infinity, iSphere and iSeries as described below can explain all the aspects of reality mathematically.

I am attaching the iDNASeries.bmp that I have envisioned and how it shows...

view entire post

sridattadev kancharla replied on Jul. 27, 2013 @ 13:21 GMT
Dear Amazigh,

Here is the attachment.

Love,

Sridattadev.

attachments: 10_iDNASeries.bmp

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU replied on Jul. 27, 2013 @ 21:28 GMT
Dear Sridattadev,

Thank you for appreciating my essay.

Interesting video with prime numbers in DNA.

Numbers and eDuality are in all things.

I rated your essay accordingly to my appreciation.

Respectfully, and good luck.

Wilhelmus de Wilde wrote on Jul. 27, 2013 @ 14:49 GMT
Dear Amazigh

Your short but intensive essay is to be linked to my ideas of reality.

The dualities you gave are indeed only a grasp of all the dualities that exist in our causal universe. Between all dualities there is energy, the essence of our existence, between birth and death there is LIFE. A battery gives no power when it is empty and both poles have no difference.

The e-duality you introduce I perceive as the qubit reality, in the quantum "reality" a qubit can be both ends of duality , the duality itself is displayed in the Bloch sphere.

So in-between these dualities there is the essence just as I am trying to describe in my essay : THE QUEST FOR THE PRIMAL SEQUENCE , which I hope that you can read, comment and rate. I think that you will find there some indications to the answers of the questions you are posing and your comments are welcome.

I hope that you will be able to spare some causal time and give like I did (from 2.8 to 3.1) a rating that is in coherence with your appreciation.

best regards

Wilhelmus

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU replied on Jul. 27, 2013 @ 21:03 GMT
Dear Wilhelmus,

Thank you for appreciating my essay.

If I suppose that the Universe is information. And if I also suppose that the Universe is built from simple to more complex. Which system, to choose, a simple binary, or complex decimal ?

My answer is clear : the binary.

I rated your essay.

Respectfully, and good luck.

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU wrote on Jul. 27, 2013 @ 21:04 GMT

The eUniverse is a whole. A theory which does not consider the whole eUniverse would be unspeakable to claim to be the theory of everything. In physics only, it is possible. But not if it concerns the entire eUniverse.

The theory is there to gather a largest number of objects and phenomena, in larger and larger sets, and the dream is that only one set, the largest set that can exist and we call eUniverse, that collect all them and so they share the same language of communication, the same principles and laws.

It is a Theory which would include all other theories because it is a binary Theory, on the basis of the information, and information is the basis of eUniverse, its authenticity, its strength and its source.

This big Theory, the mother of all the theories, I found it, it is announced now, but it has been a long time since I work above and since I was convinced of my approach.

And a single concept claims to be able to gather all the fields, all the domains, to apply at every level and all the scales, Its name is eDuality.

From eDuality will emerge a new science, a new philosophy, and mathematics will be consolidated in their abstract role next to concrete of physics.

To work, the world needs its both legs, use its both hands, see with its both eyes, and to think, worry about the two contradictory points of view at its disposal.

Wheeler's dream has come true : "It from bit" ; to me : "It's a bit" ; this Theory such as predicted : A simple Theory to explain a eUniverse so complex.

I summarize the idea of Wheeler : Finally, it is also simple and we did not even think of it.

Amazigh HANNOU

Patrick Tonin wrote on Jul. 29, 2013 @ 07:55 GMT
Hi Amazigh,

You wrote: "The first principle that governs the universe is Duality"

I completely agree with you. This is the conclusion I came to when I first started my theory, it seems so obvious to me now. If you are interested, you can take a look at it here.

You can also read and rate my essay if you have time.

Good luck with the contest.

Cheers,

Patrick

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU replied on Jul. 31, 2013 @ 03:02 GMT
Dear Patrick,

Thank you and,

Vladimir F. Tamari wrote on Jul. 29, 2013 @ 09:14 GMT
Dear Amazigh,

I enjoyed your essay because of its wide scope - it is refreshing to open the mind's eye and consider the entire Universe, life, philosophy, human activity...and physics. You are happy to find examples of opposites in these spheres, and most of the examples you cited exhibit the quality of dualism of one sort or another, but not all of them. How is reflection the precise opposite of refraction? They are related, but quite different phenomena - refraction is due to a change of speed of light, while reflection is a change of direction (and phase) but not of speed. ! And why is stream the opposite of flow?

In my Beautiful Universe Theory also found here I have explained why there is no basic duality in my model of physics. Please also look at Eric Reiter's website where he showed that the photon is not a point particle, and that quantum duality (wave-particle) is not basic.

With best wishes to you.

Vladimir

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU replied on Jul. 31, 2013 @ 03:03 GMT
Dear Vladimir,

Thank you and,

Don Limuti wrote on Jul. 29, 2013 @ 14:28 GMT
Amazigh,

I read your essay and just gave it a very good rating. Thanks for visiting my blog.

I find it and bit do from a duality, be it an ill defined duality, particularly the it.

Best of luck in this most interesting of events the FQXi essay contest!

Don L.

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU replied on Jul. 31, 2013 @ 03:04 GMT
Dear Don,

Thank you and,

Antony Ryan wrote on Jul. 29, 2013 @ 14:49 GMT
Hi Amazigh,

I've finally had a chance to read your essay fully. Thanks again for the comments on my thread too. I think that duality is a very important concept too. I think you've touched on a lot, which is what makes it interesting and relevant to the contest. Well done I'll rate it highly. I can see a lot of effort went into this.

Best wishes,

Antony

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU replied on Jul. 31, 2013 @ 03:05 GMT
Dear Antony,

Thank you and,

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU replied on Aug. 3, 2013 @ 13:30 GMT
Thank you Antony,

Your essay is very pertinent and relevant.

Bits of Wheeler are eDuality that we observe in everything.

I am writing a book about eDuality that explains all things, even our reasoning.

You said :

« By definition, the first two numbers in the Fibonacci sequence are 0 and 1, and each subsequent number is the sum of the previous two. »

and

« Both the Fibonacci sequence and Wheeler’s foundational question rely upon 0 and 1. »

I analysed Fibonnacci serie before and find the number « two », and eDuality is at the basis of it, sits at the core of this eReality.

You are in the right way, continue to developpe the idea of Fibonacci sequence in relation with eDuality.

Two, couples, pairs, opposites, ... are the bits « 0 » and « 1 » of our eReality.

The two dimensionalities are everywhere.

eDuality provides the basis upon which all the Universe is built.

From the First and Primary Principle (eDuality) we can say significantly : Thing never, absolutely never existed without its opposite.

eReality is a virtuality, and virtuality is our eReality.

For me : John Wheeler's dream is eReality.

« It » from « bit », or « bit » from « It », « It » is a « bit », and « bit » is « It », all have emerged from the same fundamental eReality.

I also rated highly your essay.

Antony Ryan replied on Aug. 5, 2013 @ 13:20 GMT
Dear Amazigh,

I look forward to reading your book! Let me know as soon as it's published! I'd be very interested to read it!

Best wishes,

Antony

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU wrote on Jul. 31, 2013 @ 03:07 GMT

Amazigh HANNOU

Branko L Zivlak wrote on Jul. 31, 2013 @ 09:41 GMT
Dear Amazigh,

(Google translate)

About opposites is interesting that the philosopher George Bosnjak said in its principle of opposites: Everything that has a maximum, has also a minimum.

I agree with you that the most important principle of duality.

I also agree with:

(Science today has an urgent need for a revolutionary theory, logical and qualitative, on the Functioning of the Univers and affects all aspects: mathematics, physics, philosophical, cosmological, sociological, economic, political, etc.) but it is too much for one person.

I wish you much success in this competition and in the writing of the book.

Regards Branko

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU replied on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 12:23 GMT

And best wishes

john stephan selye wrote on Aug. 1, 2013 @ 22:34 GMT
Having read so many insightful essays, I am probably not the only one to find that my views have crystallized, and that I can now move forward with growing confidence. I cannot exactly say who in the course of the competition was most inspiring - probably it was the continuous back and forth between so many of us. In this case, we should all be grateful to each other.

If I may, I'd like to...

view entire post

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU replied on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 12:22 GMT

And best wishes

Sreenath B N wrote on Aug. 2, 2013 @ 07:42 GMT
Dear Amazigh,

I would like to rate your essay with maximum score but so far I haven't received any information from you regarding comments on my essay. For further details, contact me at, bnsreenath@yahoo.co.in, soon.

best,

sreenath

Sreenath B N replied on Aug. 4, 2013 @ 01:21 GMT
Dear Amazigh,

Thanks for your rating and I have too rated your essay.

Best,

Sreenath

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU replied on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 11:48 GMT
Thank you for rating my essay,

And best wishes.

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU wrote on Aug. 4, 2013 @ 17:36 GMT
Dear All participants.

We are at the end of this essay contest.

In conclusion, at the question to know if Information is more fundamental than Matter, there is a good reason to answer that Matter is made of an amazing mixture of eInfo and eEnergy, at the same time.

Matter is thus eInfo made with eEnergy rather than answer it is made with eEnergy and eInfo ; because eInfo is eEnergy, and the one does not go without the other one.

eEnergy and eInfo are the two basic Principles of the eUniverse. Nothing can exist if it is not eEnergy, and any object is eInfo, and therefore eEnergy.

And consequently our eReality is eInfo made with eEnergy. And the final verdict is : eReality is virtual, and virtuality is our fundamental eReality.

Good luck to the winners,

And see you soon, with good news on this topic, and the Theory of Everything.

William Amos Carine wrote on Aug. 4, 2013 @ 21:27 GMT
Hey Amazigh,

What does the lower case little e stand for in all of your words (e)Energy?

Also, in your essay you propose a duality of info (in binary digits) and energy-matter, or is it something else that you are saying? Saying that there is a duality makes sense, but stressing that it is one with matter-energy is would be more clear if they were shown to be the same thing.

Otherwise a nice read.

Amos.

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU replied on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 11:33 GMT
Dear William Amos Carine,

Yes, (e) is a mystery.

(e) for eEnergy, for a new science in coming : a binary Science, dual Science, fundamental Science.

I have discovered the functionning of eUniverse : eDuality is in all things, like motion.

And all things arising, by couple, pair.

« simple, complex », « wave, particle », « space, time », « matter, antimatter », « electicity, magnetism », « Weak force , Strong force », « gravity, expansion of space », and so on...

Duality is in all cultures (Egyptians, Greecs, Indians, Chineses, ...) and in each one of us, but never explained and equaled like in China.

The « Yin, Yang » duality is full of truth, but this must be completed and reinterpreted, like our Science.

eDuality is present in physics, mathematics, philosophy, economics, biology, chemistry, religion, our thinking, in computers and mechanical machinery, linguistics, and so on...

Each one of us speaks with eDuality.

eDuality is the same everywhere.

There is one kind of eDuality when this concept is clear known.

eUniverse is very simple at the begining, very complex after.

This eDuality, these opposites, these contraries, are the 0 and 1 of information.

It takes a book to explain all these concepts : eEnergy, eInfo, eReality, eDuality, and so on...

Good luck,

Amazigh H.

David M Reid wrote on Aug. 5, 2013 @ 03:36 GMT
Amazigh

Yes, most cultures have embraced duality. Zen considers it an illusion. True, Zen is in a minority. But is truth nothing but a vulgar democracy?

Yes, the acknowledgement of duality goes back millenia. However, already the ancient Greeks questioned whether the Law of the Excluded Middle must be accepted, and suggested that there could be more values than true or false. Since then, the studies of multivaled logics have flourished. Duality in it strict form is not longer evident.

You mentioned Bohr's Yin/Yang. But whereas Yin/Yang is a kind of duality, it is also not the same one as the clear-cut one which your other classifications suggest. That is the meaning of the two smaller circles in the Yin/Yang symbol.

Good luck in your further quests.

David

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU replied on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 11:42 GMT
See above, answer to William Amos Carine.

And good.

Anonymous wrote on Aug. 5, 2013 @ 06:05 GMT
Dear Amazigh,

In particle scenario, information that is the transfer of energy, is duality; whereas in string-matter continuum, transfer of matter with energy is the information, in that duality is with singularity. Thus information is continuum in nature.

With best wishes,

Jayakar

Jayakar Johnson Joseph replied on Aug. 5, 2013 @ 06:11 GMT
This is posted by me.

Jayakar

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU replied on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 11:27 GMT
I do not understand very clearly your thoughts.

I hesitate before telling you no definitively.

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU wrote on Aug. 5, 2013 @ 12:00 GMT
Dear William Amos Carine, David M Reid, Jayakar Johnson Joseph,

Yes, (e) is a mystery.

(e) for eEnergy, for a new science in coming : a binary Science, dual Science, fundamental Science.

I have discovered the functionning of eUniverse : eDuality is in all things, like motion.

And all things arising, by couple, pair.

« simple, complex », « wave, particle », « space, time », « matter, antimatter », « electicity, magnetism », « Weak force , Strong force », « gravity, expansion of space », and so on...

Duality is in all cultures (Egyptians, Greecs, Indians, Chineses, ...) and in each one of us, but never explained and equaled like in China.

The « Yin, Yang » duality is full of truth, but this must be completed and reinterpreted, like our Science.

eDuality is present in physics, mathematics, philosophy, economics, biology, chemistry, religion, our thinking, in computers and mechanical machinery, linguistics, and so on...

Each one of us speaks with eDuality.

eDuality is the same everywhere.

There is one kind of eDuality when this concept is clear known.

eUniverse is very simple at the begining, very complex after.

This eDuality, these opposites, these contraries, are the 0 and 1 of information.

It takes a book to explain all these concepts : eEnergy, eInfo, eReality, eDuality, and so on...

Good luck,

Amazigh H.

Jeff Baugher wrote on Aug. 5, 2013 @ 23:30 GMT
Amazigh,

Thank you for reading my essay and rating it so. I did the same for yours. At first it seemed more philosophical and out of my knowledge area, but after re-reading it again the beauty of what you are expounding jumped out at me as it directly relates also to my essay. You state "The first principle that governs the universe is Duality". This statement is insightful and powerful to me, in more ways than you know. Within my essay, I introduced Area Calculus which ALSO relies on dual functions. It is my hope in the future to expand my research on these dual functions to help explain how a wave can have the characteristics we associate with a particle, how an attraction can also be viewed as a reduced repulsion, and how a mirror image of General Relativity can be mathematically constructed. Duality indeed! Highest marks for a short but insightful essay!

Kindest Regards,

Jeff Baugher

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU replied on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 11:22 GMT

And good luck in your futur projects.

Ralph Waldo Walker III wrote on Aug. 6, 2013 @ 01:19 GMT
Dear Amazigh,

In your essay, you have underscored an important point that is fundamental to understanding the universe - the duality of existence. Everything that 'is' exists against the backdrop of that which it 'is not.' Additionally, there is a 'balancing opposite' to all things, which is also referred to as duality.

I also took the time to read your post, "Very Important . . ." and I agree with you that the universe must be considered as a WHOLE in order to understand it.

Thank you for your contribution. I rated you kindly, and wish you the very best in the future.

Sincerely,

Ralph

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU replied on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 11:15 GMT

Dipak Kumar Bhunia wrote on Aug. 6, 2013 @ 03:59 GMT
Dear Amazigh,

Thanks for commenting and rating on my thread.

I already read your very precise text on "eReality".

I would also rate you.

I can only say regarding your "eInfo" and "eEnergy".

I think both are same and are create a 'digital' or

"eInfo" limitation in our basic perception about the

fundamental nature.

I hope all my best wishes for your essay in this contest.

Regards

Dipak

http://www.fqxi.org/community/forum/topic/1855

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU replied on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 11:36 GMT

And best wishes

George Kirakosyan wrote on Aug. 6, 2013 @ 04:06 GMT
Dear Amazigh,

I am very thankful for your attention to my work and for support to me. I have read your essay and I want mark that we have put some different tasks. However your judgements and definitions looks to me very interesting (maybe somewhat disputable also!) and as deserved to attention/examination. I can say definitely that you have presented one nice essay in the contest, therefore I have rated your essay properly.

Good wishes,

George

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU replied on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 11:13 GMT
Tank you for your grateful comments

Michel Planat wrote on Aug. 6, 2013 @ 07:18 GMT
Dear Amazigh,

Interesting, very reasonable and relevant essay.

Do you think that Mao Zedong did well in his thought and action?

No opinion from my side, just a question.

I just found an excerpt on Internet.

"

(Bingshen August 21), September 25, 1956, Mao Zedong on the wrong duality.

1956, 25, 2009, Mao Zedong with some Latin American representative of the party's conversation, recalling some of the historical experience of the Communist Party of China. He pointed out: "The Communists do not be afraid to make mistakes. Errors duality. The error on the one hand damage the party, harm the people; on the other hand is a good teacher, a good education to the party, and education of the people, good revolution. Failure is the mother of success. Failure if no good, why is the mother of success? Errors committed too much, we must turn. This is Marxism. 'Extremes meet' errors pile up, the light will come. "

Best wishes,

Michel

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU replied on Aug. 6, 2013 @ 11:51 GMT
Dear Michel Planat,

No comment about Mao Zedong.

I do not know his work.

His people will judge him.

In every man, in every action there is some bad, some good.

I know by eDuality, error is experience, what not to do. In some cases, extreme cases, unfortunately like the war, like confrontations, push people to excel.

Back to the duality of which I speak.

eDuality is Science, is qualitative science, is hard and deep physics.

eDuality is deep thought.

eDuality is the First and Primary Principle that drives eUniverse.

eDuality explains all things and phenomenon.

Newton : each action-reaction.

Quantum mecanics : wave-particle.

Relativity : Space-time.

Dirac : matter-antimatter.

Big Bang : Gravity-Expansion of space.

All mathematics, philosophy, and in every domain or field.

And so on...

eDuality is wherever you look smarter, unless you do not want to see. It's like saying I do not see motion.

I still do not say anything special about eDuality. I only show what is remarkable.

But the surprise is coming, in my next book.

Best wishes,

Amazigh H.

Michel Planat replied on Aug. 6, 2013 @ 12:19 GMT
Thanks Amazigh,

your essay is quite reasonable and I rated it accordingly.

All the best.

Michel

KoGuan Leo wrote on Aug. 6, 2013 @ 07:49 GMT
Dear Amazigh,

You concluded:

"The first principle that governs the universe is Duality. The principle of conservation has come after. Give the same interest to duality that to motion, and things will better.

-We know matter is dual as well as the light is. So if duality is everywhere, how to recognize this fact, as we did for the motion ?

-The Duality is the common...

view entire post

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU replied on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 12:18 GMT
I can not position myself in relation to your comments because too long. It takes me a long time to translate.

But there is much truth in the theory of Yin Yang.

And best wishes

Christian Corda wrote on Aug. 6, 2013 @ 09:23 GMT
Hi Amazigh,

I have read your elegant Essay, as I promised you in my Essay page. Here are my comments/questions.

1) I find that your Essay is quite poetical, and, in turn, very particular.

2) I like that you emphasize the importance of duality and your statement that "The first principle that governs the universe is Duality" is intriguing and could be really correct.

3) What do you think on my statement concerning the duality between it and bit, i.e. "Information tells physics how to work. Physics tells information how to flow"?

In any case, your Essay is very peculiar, beautiful and enjoyable, thus, I will give you a high rate.

Cheers,

Ch.

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU replied on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 03:12 GMT
Dear Christian,

Thank you very much for your encouragement.

You saw very fair.

Actually I insist, as I know now, the first principle of all is duality.

You'll find out, hopefully in a few months.

Regarding the third point:

« 3) What do you think on my Statement Regarding the duality betweens and bit it, ie" Information physics tells how to work. Physics tells how to information flow "? »

If you permit, there is what I think:

« Information tells Energy how to flow. Energy carries Information. »

Here's how I see it, but not exactly. : Energy is the horse, the rider is Information.

Because Information is organised Energy.

In other words. All things in the Universe are information, even the space. Then, what information is ? It is the organized Energy.

Ok, what is the Energy then?

We know how it manifests itself, but we do not know what it is. This is the first reality, impossible to fundamentally explain or define.

Good luck and best wishes,

Amazigh H.

Angel Garcés Doz wrote on Aug. 6, 2013 @ 10:56 GMT
Dear Amazigh: In his essay makes an interesting collection of the emergence of the principle of duality as you define it.

Do you make this definition: "-The Duality is the common language by excellence, the integral link between all the elements of nature, the machine code of the universe."

I totally agree with the importance of the principle of duality. But we need a description of the same physical and mathematical.

In principle one could start with a definition of duality at the level of mathematical functions. For example, a mathematical function and / or algorithm has duality, with a sense applicable to the physical world, if you meet certain conditions or axioms.

1) must be multivalued. 2) adopts the dual and complementary values ​​0 and 1. Ie represent truth values ​​of logical functions.

One of these functions, within the core of the quantum theory is: EXP (i2Pin) = 1 = cos (2Pin) + ix sin (2Pin) (= 0)

This function is implicit main duality of all: truth function 1, 0. 1.0 etc probability. I Rate your essay days ago with a high punctuation. Thank you for your comments on my essay. And I wish you the best of luck. Angel Garces Doz

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU replied on Aug. 6, 2013 @ 11:59 GMT
Dear Angel Garces Doz,

I totally agree with you.

I still do not say anything special about eDuality. I only show what is remarkable.

But the surprise is coming, in my next book.

Best wishes,

Amazigh H.

Antoine Acke wrote on Aug. 6, 2013 @ 11:14 GMT
Dear Amazigh H.,

Thank you for posting in my essay where I characterize "information" as the substance of fields, and consequently as a substantial element of nature.

I read your essay and APPRECIATE your interesting ideas and the way you express them.

Antoine.

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU replied on Aug. 6, 2013 @ 12:09 GMT
Dear Antoine Acke,

You can characterize "information" as the substance of fields, in the sens of it is 0 or 1.

Best wishes,

Amazigh H.

Torsten Asselmeyer-Maluga wrote on Aug. 6, 2013 @ 11:57 GMT
Dear Amazigh,

interesting essay. I agree that duality is important and for me it is a cornerstone in philosophy too.

Thats the reason why I rated you rather high.

Best

Torsten

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU replied on Aug. 6, 2013 @ 12:05 GMT
Dear Torsten Asselmeyer-Maluga,

Yes, philosophy is confrontation of two viewpoints : the 0 and 1.

Best wishes,

Amazigh H.

Michael Alexeevich Popov wrote on Aug. 6, 2013 @ 12:50 GMT
Dear Amazigh,

Thank you for your visit.

Some your observations :

'… the duality was obvious to the Egyptians, Greeks, etc.. , And especially the Chinese…

For me the question is quite different : why we do not have yet flushed the irrefutable arguments that prove that the universe is binary, dualistic…

Today, Einstein's relativity is well understood in the...

view entire post

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU replied on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 02:34 GMT
Dear Michael,

Thank you very much for this information and your comments.

I did not know this work.

As I said, duality is everywhere. The elders also said.

What changes now, today we can explain things with the best of science.

It is like the motion. Aristotle advanced things, but it was necessary to wait for Galilee, with the experimental science to know more about it.

About your essay that is very relevant. I think duality is the basis of symmetry, what is your opinion ?

Best wishes,

Amazigh H.

Koorosh Shahdaei wrote on Aug. 6, 2013 @ 12:54 GMT
Dear Amazigh,

Agree that -Science today has an urgent need for a revolutionary theory, logical and qualitative, on the Functioning of the Univers...

Good luck

Regards Koorosh

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU replied on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 02:14 GMT
Thank you very much for your encouragement.

This theory exists, it is called eDuality.

Jennifer L Nielsen wrote on Aug. 6, 2013 @ 14:05 GMT
"Science today has an urgent need for a revolutionary theory, logical and qualitative, on the Functioning of the Universe and affects all aspects: mathematics, physics, philosophical, cosmological, sociological, economic, political, etc."

Do you think such a theory is actually possible? I enjoyed your thoughts though I feel the essay could benefit from some organizational work. Cheers and thanks for rating my essay!!

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU replied on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 01:19 GMT
Yes, the theory exists. I am writing the book.

If somebody ask me to speak about it, I am ready.

This is not an essay for having the best ranking. I just wanted to draw attention to the subject of duality and see what scientists think about this important subject.

I'm glad I participated. And I had a favorable response. Some refuse to see any track to be the theory of everything. But the truth is that it is the first theory that explains everything.

Quantum mechanics and also relativity, mathematics, philosophy and our reasoning, and so on ...

Best wishes,

Amazigh

Don Limuti wrote on Aug. 6, 2013 @ 14:24 GMT
Dear Amazigh,

I liked your essay, it was right at the heart of the question, and right at the heart of physics. Wheeler was hopping on Descarte's thesis "I think therefore I am". Thinking is informational, and thus information comes first, producing it from bit. But as you indicate thinking is only possible via the duality of opposites and thus "It from dualities". I hope I captured your thoughts correctly.

I am essentially a non dualist, yes dualism is the hard reality, however there is a level above dualism that is not very amenable to conversation. You are, not much to be said about it.

Now, if you are going to do physics, dualism is the reality. And your conclusion is quite appropriate: -The Duality is the common language by excellence, the integral link between all the elements of nature, the machine code of the universe.

I hope that was not too confusing? Bottom line: I like your work and give it a high mark.

Don L.

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU replied on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 01:54 GMT
All things in the universe are information. Then, what information is ? It is the organized energy.

Ok, what is the energy then?

We know how it manifests itself, but we do not know what it is. This is the first reality, impossible to fundamentally explain.

Amazigh

Jonathan J. Dickau wrote on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 02:29 GMT
Thank you for rating my essay Amazigh,

I shall try to read yours promptly and rate it before the deadline. I'll also comment if I have thoughts or questions to share.

Jonathan

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU replied on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 10:37 GMT
Thank you Jonathan

Richard N. Shand wrote on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 02:45 GMT
Amazigh,

Thank you for a very succinct and direct essay.

I agree with you about the Yin and Yang of duality. It is the reciprocity between the Bit and It that generates the phenomenal universe (re: my essay "A Complex Conjugate Bit and It", which you have reviewed.)

Best wishes,

Richard

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU replied on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 10:35 GMT
Thank you Richard,

With Yin and Yang correctly understood and modified in good manner.

Best wishes

Cristinel Stoica wrote on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 07:41 GMT
Hi, votes are vanishing again.

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU replied on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 09:49 GMT
TAO and eDuality are like brother and sister.

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU replied on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 10:06 GMT
For a long time I had noticed that the dice were loaded.

Michael Alexeevich Popov wrote on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 11:53 GMT
Amazigh,

Short remark about your statements.

'It is like the motion. Aristotle advanced things, but it was necessary to wait for Galilee, with the experimental science to know more about it'

Comm.Physicists can say that Galileo experiment with free fall bodies rejected Aristotle philosophical illusion on motion.Moreover, Galileo first formulated new fundamental principle ( principle of equivalence of inertia and gravitation ) used later by Newton and Einstein.Thus, this example can demonstrate an existence of opposition - wrong speculations vs scientific experiment.

'duality is the basis of symmetry'?

Comm.I think there is difference between physical and mathematical subcultures on notion duality based symmetry.It is complex definition.Dirac believed that physical symmetry could be connected with mathematical beauty. Schrodinger produced beautiful equation, but was not able to solve it ( mathematician Weyl brought it to perfection ).

Michael.

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU replied on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 12:06 GMT

And best wishes

Michael Helland wrote on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 16:27 GMT
Not sure I follow it all, but I rated you a ten because it seems like the thing to do.

http://www.fqxi.org/community/forum/topic/1616

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU replied on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 18:26 GMT
motion is everywhere, duality is everywhere, 1 and 10 is everywhere.

Thank you.

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU replied on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 18:30 GMT
Motion is everywhere,

Duality is everywhere,

1 and 10 is everywhere,

Our effectiveness reasoning is binary,

With me or against me,

And some refuse to believe in the reality of duality.

Thank you.

Paul Borrill wrote on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 18:50 GMT
Dear Amazigh,

I have now finished reviewing all 180 essays for the contest and appreciate your contribution to this competition.

I have been thoroughly impressed at the breadth, depth and quality of the ideas represented in this contest. In true academic spirit, if you have not yet reviewed my essay, I invite you to do so and leave your comments.

You can find the latest version of my essay here:

http://fqxi.org/data/forum-attachments/Borrill-TimeOne-
V1.1a.pdf

(sorry if the fqxi web site splits this url up, I haven’t figured out a way to not make it do that).

May the best essays win!

Kind regards,

Paul Borrill

paul at borrill dot com

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU replied on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 19:02 GMT
Motion is everywhere,

Duality is everywhere,

1 and 10 is everywhere,

Our effectiveness reasoning is binary,

With me or against me,

And some refuse to believe in the reality of duality.

Edwin Eugene Klingman wrote on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 21:31 GMT
Dear Amazigh,

I agree with your essay that dualism is certainly a major aspect of reality, although I don't necessarily agree that the world is binary. The existence of almost any feature or property of anything is typically defined in contrast to its opposite, hence duality. Thus it seems not unreasonable to view duality as a basic principle of the universe.

In fact, I discuss dualism in my essay and point out a little recognized duality associated with the gravitomagnetic field.

Thank you very much for reading my essay and commenting. Good luck in the contest.

Edwin Eugene Klingman

Margriet Anne O\'Regan wrote on Aug. 7, 2013 @ 22:14 GMT
Hello Amasigh from Margriet O'Regan from DownUnder

I enjoyed your essay but I felt it was a poem - a literary work of art rather than a scientific paper.

I also agree with Edwin Klingman's comments that daulism is certainly a major aspect of reality although I too do not believe that the world is binary.

Thank you for rating my essay. Here again is a synopsis of it...

view entire post

Author eAmazigh M. HANNOU wrote on Aug. 8, 2013 @ 02:12 GMT
Dear Margriet Anne O\'Regan and Edwin Eugene Klingman,

And if the eUniverse was a work of art ?

The eUniverse conceiving the woman and the man, the flowers and the smiley faces, is a recognized Artist.

The evidence is there and will remain forever. The motion was obvious for Aristotle, also for Galileo, Newton and Einstein. What has changed is the understanding and interpretation.

For the eDuality the same thing : wave-particle, space-time, matter-antimatter, and so on ..

Everybody recognize that duality is everywhere. But without generalization, some do not agree that our eReality is binary. They refuse to believe, to recognize in the eReality of the eDuality, and that eDuality is our eReality.

The question is how to see, to understand and to interpret this eDuality, this blatant evidence, this shrill obvious fact.

Our eReality is made of evidence that we must know how to read.

The eUniverse is such as It is. We cannot fundamentally change It. It is our approach, our conception that must change.

Here comes a One Theory of eDuality, which is the most modern, and which concerns the whole eUniverse in its entirety, and in its smallest details, and that applies to all domains of human knowledge.

The Theory that is going to revolutionize the world of ideas. A new Science, quantitative and qualitative is going to emerge.

Such a statement has something shocking for the one who discovers or who hears for the first time about it. For me it is a eReality that I live since I discovered it, for years now, and I will publish soon.

The contest ends and I did not come to occupy the top rank. In all cases not with three pages of poetry as you say. In addition there was inside only remarks and not scientific declarations.

But what I assert results from my current work concerning this famous Theory of Everything.

But I took the opportunity for testing the ground and seeing of what the scientific community thinks on this subject.

Now that it's done I have yet to publish and prove.

So good luck to the rest of the program.

And sorry if something is badly translated by Google.

Good luck and best wishes,

Amazigh H.

Paul N Butler wrote on Aug. 10, 2013 @ 13:38 GMT
Dear Amazigh,

It has taken some time for me to get a chance to honor your request to visit your essay, but things finally came together enough to allow me to do so now, so here I am. I read your paper and I found it to be overly general and vague in structure. Much is made of duality, but in fact many of the concepts that you give in your paper as examples of duality are not true duality...

view entire post

Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Please enter your e-mail address:
Note: Joining the FQXi mailing list does not give you a login account or constitute membership in the organization.