Search FQXi

If you are aware of an interesting new academic paper (that has been published in a peer-reviewed journal or has appeared on the arXiv), a conference talk (at an official professional scientific meeting), an external blog post (by a professional scientist) or a news item (in the mainstream news media), which you think might make an interesting topic for an FQXi blog post, then please contact us at forums@fqxi.org with a link to the original source and a sentence about why you think that the work is worthy of discussion. Please note that we receive many such suggestions and while we endeavour to respond to them, we may not be able to reply to all suggestions.

Please also note that we do not accept unsolicited posts and we cannot review, or open new threads for, unsolicited articles or papers. Requests to review or post such materials will not be answered. If you have your own novel physics theory or model, which you would like to post for further discussion among then FQXi community, then please add them directly to the "Alternative Models of Reality" thread, or to the "Alternative Models of Cosmology" thread. Thank you.

Contests Home

Current Essay Contest

Contest Partners: The Gruber Foundation, J. Templeton Foundation, and Scientific American

Previous Contests

Trick or Truth: The Mysterious Connection Between Physics and Mathematics
Contest Partners: Nanotronics Imaging, The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, and The John Templeton Foundation
Media Partner: Scientific American

read/discusswinners

How Should Humanity Steer the Future?
January 9, 2014 - August 31, 2014
Contest Partners: Jaan Tallinn, The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, The John Templeton Foundation, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

It From Bit or Bit From It
March 25 - June 28, 2013
Contest Partners: The Gruber Foundation, J. Templeton Foundation, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

Questioning the Foundations
Which of Our Basic Physical Assumptions Are Wrong?
May 24 - August 31, 2012
Contest Partners: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation, SubMeta, and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

Is Reality Digital or Analog?
November 2010 - February 2011
Contest Partners: The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation and Scientific American
read/discusswinners

What's Ultimately Possible in Physics?
May - October 2009
Contest Partners: Astrid and Bruce McWilliams
read/discusswinners

The Nature of Time
August - December 2008
read/discusswinners

Forum Home
Introduction
Terms of Use

Order posts by:
 chronological order
 most recent first

Posts by the author are highlighted in orange; posts by FQXi Members are highlighted in blue.

By using the FQXi Forum, you acknowledge reading and agree to abide by the Terms of Use

RSS feed | RSS help
RECENT POSTS IN THIS TOPIC

Sophie Miller: on 5/15/17 at 9:55am UTC, wrote http://corporateofficedata.com/retail/walmart/ Hello! I really liked your...

khanh dang: on 4/26/17 at 2:45am UTC, wrote du an can ho chung cu masteri an phu quan 2. mang lai cho cu dan mot cuoc...

khanh dang: on 4/15/17 at 1:48am UTC, wrote http://www.giaphatland.vn/properties/ban-can-ho-chung-cu-millennium-masteri/...

khanh dang: on 4/13/17 at 2:14am UTC, wrote http://anthienlyquan9.com/thong-tin-du-an-an-thien-ly-quan-9/> la du an...

khanh dang: on 4/13/17 at 2:12am UTC, wrote http://anthienlyquan9.com/thong-tin-du-an-an-thien-ly-quan-9/ la du an dat...

khanh dang: on 4/10/17 at 3:05am UTC, wrote can ho cao cap millennium quan 4 la du an can ho cao cap canh quan nhat. co...

khanh dang: on 4/9/17 at 16:47pm UTC, wrote anthienlyquan9.com/thong-tin-du-an-an-thien-ly-quan-9/ du an an thien ly

khanh dang: on 4/9/17 at 16:40pm UTC, wrote do phuot gia re Thank you for presenting a nice essay

RECENT FORUM POSTS

kurt stocklmeir: "spring constant of time and space is not linear - this influences a lot of..." in Alternative Models of...

Joe Fisher: "Dear Steve, The Universe cannot possibly be “finite.” Human abstract..." in Watching the Observers

Kevin Adams: "Very interesting theme! Thanks a lot for this information. I just going to..." in Multiversal Journeys —...

Steve Agnew: "The universe is finite and not infinite. The notion of infinity or..." in Watching the Observers

Colin Richardson: ""According to quantum mechanics, a vacuum isn't empty at all. It's actually..." in Manipulating the Quantum...

Lorraine Ford: "Dear Rajiv, I have already addressed your 3 points, but I will put it to..." in FQXi Essay Contest 2016:...

Peter Morgan: "An e-mail sent to me by Springer Nature today tells me that because I am at..." in Manipulating the Quantum...

munized ward: "Variety exists inside all populaces of life forms. This happens somewhat in..." in Natural Selection in...

RECENT ARTICLES
click titles to read articles

Watching the Observers
Accounting for quantum fuzziness could help us measure space and time—and the cosmos—more accurately.

Bohemian Reality: Searching for a Quantum Connection to Consciousness
Is there are sweet spot where artificial intelligence systems could have the maximum amount of consciousness while retaining powerful quantum properties?

Quantum Replicants: Should future androids dream of quantum sheep?
To build the ultimate artificial mimics of real life systems, we may need to use quantum memory.

Painting a QBist Picture of Reality
A radical interpretation of physics makes quantum theory more personal.

The Spacetime Revolutionary
Carlo Rovelli describes how black holes may transition to "white holes," according to loop quantum gravity, a radical rewrite of fundamental physics.

FQXi FORUM
June 24, 2017

CATEGORY: It From Bit or Bit From It? Essay Contest (2013) [back]
TOPIC: Bit from it or it from bit by Stanislav Sergeevich Smirnov [refresh]
Bookmark and Share
Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Author Stanislav Smirnov wrote on Jul. 2, 2013 @ 16:28 GMT
Essay Abstract

The investigation of parallelism in the organization of sound and meaning in the human language. The verification of the main idea of glossematics theory – isomorphism of the language plans. Reverse engineering of the human programming language.

Author Bio

Born in Kiev, Ukraine in 1978. Secondary school: "Leader" - Kyivo-Pecherskiy Lycee № 171 with extended physics and mathematics. Class of software development. Technical school: Kyiv technical college of light industry. Bachelor of Science with honor, Mechanization of shoes manufacturing processes. High school: Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design. Bachelor of Science in automation and computer-integrated technologies., Faculty of Technological Equipment and Control Systems. The supervisor of Ukrainian competition of software developers - SoftRegatta 98-99 Occupation: data scientist, software developer.

Download Essay PDF File

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta wrote on Jul. 3, 2013 @ 13:44 GMT
Spasibo Smirnov,

Thank you for presenting a nice essay. Well you please give some more details about Reverse engineering of human language programming?...By the way I was in Kiev in 1982 for 6 months. It is a beautiful city ...

I am requesting you to go through my essay also. And I take this opportunity to say, to come to reality and base your arguments on experimental results....

view entire post

report post as inappropriate

Author Stanislav Smirnov replied on Jul. 3, 2013 @ 17:20 GMT
Dear Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta!

Thank you very much for your interest to my essay.

I will be happy to give you some more details about Reverse engineering of human language programming.

Represented investigation is the result of statistic computer analysis of human language. The aim was to find correlations in the process of transmission of information by us. Such correlation was found as can be read in the essay. All existing words of human language were consolidated into the minimal set of basic sound constructions. The binary units of the language were found.

It’s like to have a big piece of programming code. Analyze it. And receive the set of initial instructions and basic operators.

It is very nice that you have visited my country. I have spent more than 2 years in India and know a lot about this beautiful country. You are always welcome to visit Ukraine again!

Best Regards, Stanislav Smirnov

Satyavarapu Naga Parameswara Gupta replied on Jul. 30, 2013 @ 06:45 GMT
Dear Smirnov,

I am sorry in the delay in replying you. I did not check the replies.

You are correct about the reverse engineering...

I think we form a picture of anything in our mind, and keep them in our memories. We communicate about that picture to others, which we call information. When we die we loose all these pictures and memories.

Now in this context, can we create material from information...?

You can discuss with me later after this contest closes also.

Best

=snp

snp.gupta@gmail.com

Peter Jackson wrote on Jul. 3, 2013 @ 16:01 GMT
Stanislav,

What an enjoyable read! Do I really now have the key to understanding all?

I certainly fee I do. Do read my essay and let me know. The moon may never look the same to me again!

Prost.

And best wishes

Peter

Author Stanislav Smirnov replied on Jul. 3, 2013 @ 17:29 GMT
Dear Peter,

thank you for your kind words.

I will certainly read your work.

You can try to use the given key by yourself and find out, that now you have much more clear understanding of what's going on around.

Thanks again. Stanislav.

Hoang cao Hai wrote on Jul. 3, 2013 @ 18:16 GMT
Dear Stanislav

Very interesting to know some words and concepts such diversity, and it seems is you can "simply and easily" with everything . So : It from Bit or Bit from It?

Anyway the essay is also very intrigued by the uniqueness.

And to change the atmosphere "abstract" of the competition and to demonstrate for the real preeminent possibility of the Absolute theory as well...

view entire post

James Lee Hoover wrote on Jul. 3, 2013 @ 20:07 GMT
Stanislav,

If given the time and the wits to evaluate over 120 more entries, I have a month to try. My seemingly whimsical title, “It’s good to be the king,” is serious about our subject.

Jim

George Kirakosyan wrote on Jul. 5, 2013 @ 07:36 GMT
Dear Stanislaw,

I welcome your essay that well formated and attractive to read. I will rated your work as a good (devyatku), despite we are working in some different directions. I hope my work will interested you.Please pishite mne from there.

Best wishes,

George

ESSAY

Author Stanislav Smirnov replied on Jul. 6, 2013 @ 07:45 GMT
Dear George!

Thank you for your highest rate.

With kind regards, Stanislav

Matthew N Lienem wrote on Jul. 5, 2013 @ 18:22 GMT
Hello, Stanislav Smirnov,

This was an interesting essay, however some of it appeared to be more speculative, and also less science based. I liked that it was trying to be respective of a variety of cultures. So, it from bit or bit from it?

Thanks for an interesting essay,

Matthew

Author Stanislav Smirnov replied on Jul. 5, 2013 @ 19:48 GMT
Dear Matthew N Lienem!

Thank you for positive feedback.

This essay is the compilation of knowledge received from different sciences: mathematics, geometry, physics, linguistics, anthropology, history, genetics.

In addition, as I have already mentioned, it is the result of statistic computer analysis. Moreover, you can check yourself the existence of geometrical language structure in any language you know. The algorithm is given in the essay.

Regarding your question, "it from bit or bit from it" I can answer as follows: both bit and it as we know them are possible because of the moon, which was suddenly appeared 4.5 billion years ago as a piece of the mother earth.

And there is no answer what was appeared first as both of this essences were

emergeв at the same time.

Thanks for your question.

Regards, Stanislav

George Kirakosyan wrote on Jul. 6, 2013 @ 03:47 GMT
Stas!

Do not forget me, my dear. (See above, before previous post)

Ya Nadeyus na Vash otvet in my forum.

Regards,

George

Anonymous wrote on Jul. 12, 2013 @ 03:38 GMT
Dear Stanislav

As an artist I greatly enjoyed the joyful world of colored symbols you provided. As a human being I applaud your search for a 'common language' for humanity - it is really time for us to stress our glorious common heritage both physical (biological), cultural (language) and spiritual (answers to religious questions about existence). As physics the connection of your analysis is indirect. Nevertheless I found it relevant to the It-Bit question because it tries to define the question of information (bit) as language.

The many examples of your beautifully designed ideograms (logos or symbols) you presented raise many interesting questions about the origin of these symbols. For example is the symbol of the Catholic Easter really a rabbit (what will the Vatican say to that?!) and would Greek Orthodox Christians agree that the symbol of Orthodox Easter is the delicious Russian kulich cakes?! Moses having horns is due to a historical error in translating Biblical text. The fish is a symbol of Christianity because the first letters of the words in a Greek prayer spell Ichthos or fish in Greek...and is an egg really round ??

These small questions aside, I think your positive and imaginative ideas are joyful and inspiring.

With best wishes

Vladimir

Author Stanislav Smirnov replied on Jul. 15, 2013 @ 19:40 GMT
Dear Vladimir!

Thank you for your reference.

Let me try to explain some questions raised by you.

A symbol of Catholic Easter is a rabbit as you can see it every year during the celebration in every supermarket around.

Due to official version it comes from the symbol of the Anglo-Saxon goddess, Eostre and represents fertility.

As you can read in my essay one of...

view entire post

Vladimir F. Tamari replied on Jul. 21, 2013 @ 02:24 GMT
Dear Stanislav

I enjoyed reading your spirited defense of your symbology. Of course I am not an expert and my remarks were from general knowledge and common sense. For example associating bunnies with Easter is a cultural addition and has no connection with Catholic Church dogma. I found this article

Moses' horns there are many others similar ones.

As to the 'horns' you found in icon halos they are just the arms of a a background cross. And the 'horned hand' is just a poor representation of the 'blessing hand' when the fingers are arranged to form the letters ICXC as explained here: here

However there are genuine 'horn' symbols, for example the Winged Ox as a symbol of : St. Luke

BTW If you have not read, or did not rate my essay The Cloud of Unknowing please consider doing so. With best wishes.

Vladimir

Author Stanislav Smirnov replied on Jul. 21, 2013 @ 09:54 GMT
Dear Vladimir!

Russians say: "there is no smoke without fire"

For sure bunnies are only the cultural addition to the Easter, but everybody in the world knows this association.

As well as connection of fish with Jude's Easter and eggs with Orthodox Easter.

If we use same logic we get following identity:

Easter = bunny

Easter = fish

Easter =...

view entire post

Sreenath B N wrote on Jul. 14, 2013 @ 08:43 GMT
Dear Stanislav,

I have down loaded your essay and soon post my comments on it. Meanwhile, please, go through my essay and post your comments.

Regards and good luck in the contest,

Sreenath BN.

http://fqxi.org/community/forum/topic/1827

Sreenath B N replied on Jul. 20, 2013 @ 07:49 GMT
Dear Stanislav,

I read your exiting essay with interest and in which you have imaginatively compared the symbol of Bit with different geometric curves and elucidated their meanings; comparing it to full moon and crescent moon and there by relating it to different figures and to sacred symbols of various religions is interesting. What attracted me most in your article is citation to “ra”, “1” and “10”of Kannada language because it is my mother tongue and I hail from the southern Indian state of Karnataka. I want to know where you got that information. So for this I want to give full rating to your essay as soon as I see your comments on my essay in my thread. http://fqxi.org/community/forum/topic/1827

All the best in the essay contest,

Sreenath

Author Stanislav Smirnov replied on Jul. 21, 2013 @ 10:08 GMT
Dear Sreenath

thank you very much for your comment.

Please find below the source of information about Kannada language:

It is Wikipedia page about link:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_numerals]indian numerals

Regarding glyph "ra" you can read same in wiki or in other language sources

Please inform me if I misunderstood something as you are Kannada speaking person.

Thank you in advance for your rate. I will check your work and rate and comment it soon.

Regards, Stanislav

Sreenath B N replied on Jul. 21, 2013 @ 11:05 GMT
Dear Stanislav,

Thanks for your kind compliments and also for good rating. However, even if you had not rated me I would have rated your essay as I had promised with maximum points as I have done now. Thanks also for providing me with the source of information for your essay. I don't find any mistake with your essay as far as 'Kannada' is concerned.

Best of luck in the essay contest,

Sreenath

Joe Fisher wrote on Jul. 22, 2013 @ 16:14 GMT
Dear Stanislaw,

I thought your essay was ingenious. There were only two minor points I would care to comment on, and I hope you do not mind my mentioning them. In my essay BITTERS, I have emphasized the importance of unique, once, in the real Universe.

You wrote: “ Moon is a unique object that is physically one, yet it combines two visible geometric states – circle of the full moon and new moon semicircle.” Of course the only reason objects at a distance appear to be round is because we have round eyeballs. Each real snowflake is unique, once. Each real star is unique, once. Everything in the real Universe including the real Universe itself is unique, once.

Unfortunately, you also made mention of “unique constancy.” There is no such physical state. Unique can only be unique, once.

The problem with all information is that it is not unique. Fortunately, the information processes you ably described in your engrossing essay have so far caused little harm.

Good luck in the contest,

Joe

Author Stanislav Smirnov replied on Jul. 22, 2013 @ 17:08 GMT
Dear Joe!

Thanks a lot for your comments.

Please note that "unique constancy" is meant that moon is the only object in our surrounding that has two visible constant states - circle and semicircle.

It is not physical state, but visual state. The states that our round balls can easy identify :)

And of course the information is in unique, but in current contest we try to understand the source of information in our world/mind, so we have to dig deeper to the early beginning, to find first simple reasons that caused information to appear.

In my investigation I have described my version of the emerging of binary logic in our world.

From my point of view the information as we know it is completely binary and in order to understand what is the information we have to understand why it is binary.

I gave my hypothesis.

Do you think that there is any collision?

With kind regards, Stanislav

Joe Fisher replied on Jul. 23, 2013 @ 15:36 GMT
Dear Stanislav,

“From my point of view the information as we know it is completely binary and in order to understand what is the information we have to understand why it is binary.”

You are quite correct in asserting that abstract information can be binary, and your analysis of how this came about appears to me to be quite accurate. Our ideas collide because I refuse to believe that abstract information has anything to do with reality.

Each real snowflake is unique, once. Each real molecule of each real snowflake is unique, once. Obviously, that means that each unit of temperature can only be unique, once. That means that each unit of energy can only be unique, once. That means each motion of a particle or a wave can only be unique, once. All of the so-called physical laws and physical measurements are incorrect. The abstract information about these laws and measurements may be perfectly accurate, but the reality is quite the opposite.

When we Wheeler our conflicting ideas, we get?

Is the real Universe simple? Yes

Is the abstract universe simple? No

Is unique, once, simple Yes?

Is 0 1 simple? No.

Joe

john stephan selye wrote on Jul. 23, 2013 @ 17:14 GMT
Dear Stanislav -

It was interesting for me to see someone link our perception of reality to the evolutionary process. I interpret your paper this way, and to me it means that It and Bit are 'correlated' by evolution.

Ultimately, even 'matter' is simply very ancient information, supported by appropriate biological configurations. And because evolution involves constant change, the field of our reality is continually shifting. This has very significant implications which I explore in my essay.

Your presentation is very original and stimulating; my own approach to describing the observer's participation in the field of observation involves a paradigm I'm sure you will find useful (at least, I hope!). This being said, I've rated your work - and hope you'll soon find time to read mine, and to give me your impressions.

I wish you the best of luck in the competition,

John.

Akinbo Ojo wrote on Jul. 23, 2013 @ 17:17 GMT
Hello Stanislav,

Very nice diagrams you have in your essay. You really have artistic talent. Have you seen my essay? It also discuss ancient arguments on geometry.

Try and have a look and rate if you enjoy it.

Best regards,

Akinbo

Michel Planat wrote on Jul. 24, 2013 @ 15:47 GMT
Dear Stanislas,

This is quite interesting and relevant. I wonder if your drawings can be understood as living on a disk or on a sphere. This is because I am also interested by drawings on surfaces such as the (Riemann) sphere, or the torus or other surfaces.

http://www.fqxi.org/community/forum/topic/1789

There
are some simlarities between both approaches at the level of their information content. For example, I could encode the alpha/omega pictures in terms of "dessins d'enfants" and the related permutation groups.

This is good work and I will rate it accordingly.

All the best,

Michel

Antony Ryan wrote on Jul. 25, 2013 @ 02:43 GMT
Dear Stanislav,

Your essay looks stunning. Well done! It is a pleasant read, interesting and very informative. What jumped out at me, and I found particularly relevant was the full and crescent moon representation of 0 and 1. Humans have taken thousands of years to get to these modern day questions, yet we still utilise symbols that made sense at the very beginning. I like geometry of every kind, and formulated a theory that partly unifies the four forces of nature. In my essay, however, I utilise the Fibonacci sequence to explore information transfer and entropy.

Please take a look if you get chance.

Best wishes and well done on a refreshingly delightful approach,

Antony

Than Tin wrote on Jul. 26, 2013 @ 05:06 GMT
Stanislav

Richard Feynman in his Nobel Acceptance Speech

(http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/physics/laureates/19
65/feynman-lecture.html)

said: “It always seems odd to me that the fundamental laws of physics, when discovered, can appear in so many different forms that are not apparently identical at first, but with a little mathematical fiddling you can show the...

view entire post

john stephan selye wrote on Jul. 26, 2013 @ 14:27 GMT
Dear Stanislav - I am hoping you'll soon be able to read my essay, and give me your feedback. There's always something to be gained by a bit of dialogue!

Best Regards,

John

Sreenath B N wrote on Jul. 29, 2013 @ 16:05 GMT
Dear Stanislav,

Would you, please, contact me soon at, bnsreenath@yahoo.co.in

Best wishes,

sreenath

Dipak Kumar Bhunia wrote on Jul. 30, 2013 @ 03:15 GMT
Dear Stanislav,

Thanks for a very good presentation.

Regards

Dipak

http://www.fqxi.org/community/forum/topic/1855

Héctor Daniel Gianni wrote on Aug. 1, 2013 @ 21:32 GMT
Dear Stanislav Sergeevich Smirnov:

Your essay enlighten us with word etymology and the origin of many concepts. I had the hope when I was reading it, to find the origin of the word “time” or “tiempo”, the origin of a concept which probably was that of a system to measure “motion” with which comparatively men measure...

view entire post

john stephan selye wrote on Aug. 2, 2013 @ 01:54 GMT
Having read so many insightful essays, I am probably not the only one to find that my views have crystallized, and that I can now move forward with growing confidence. I cannot exactly say who in the course of the competition was most inspiring - probably it was the continuous back and forth between so many of us. In this case, we should all be grateful to each other.

If I may, I'd like to...

view entire post

Héctor Daniel Gianni wrote on Aug. 2, 2013 @ 18:34 GMT
Dear Stanislav Sergeevich Smirnov:

Your essay enlighten us with word etymology and the origin of many concepts. I had the hope when I was reading it, to find the origin of the word “time” or “tiempo”, the origin of a concept which probably was that of a system to measure “motion” with which comparatively men measure...

view entire post

Anonymous replied on Aug. 3, 2013 @ 10:22 GMT
Dear Hector!

Thank you for your kind attention to my work.

I did not explain the etymology of word "time" and I can try to do it now:

According to etymology dictionary the word "time” comes from PIE root *dī-mon. Where *di- means “cut up, divide”.

The word “temp” is of unknown origin. But very close to the word “temp” we can find the word “temple”...

view entire post

Antony Ryan wrote on Aug. 3, 2013 @ 20:14 GMT
Dear Smirnov,

I've lost a lot of comments and replies on my thread and many other threads I have commented on over the last few days. This has been a lot of work and I feel like it has been a waste of time and energy. Seems to have happened to others too - if not all.

I WILL ATTEMPT to revisit all threads to check and re-post something.

Hopefully the posts will be able to be retrieved by FQXi.

I'm going to rate you highly now, just in case the system freezes up again before the end.

Best wishes,

Antony

Antony Ryan replied on Aug. 3, 2013 @ 20:15 GMT
Apologies Stanislav!

Best wishes,

Antony

Peter Jackson wrote on Aug. 4, 2013 @ 19:16 GMT
Stanislav,

You did say you'd read my essay, but I gather many have been put off by the dense extract. Georgina said the essay is very readable, and I hope you'll go by the positive blog comments which include;

"groundbreaking", "clearly significant", "astonishing", "fantastic job", "wonderful", "remarkable!", "deeply impressed", etc. 

Final few rating days and I see yours is well outside the cut, I hope my score helps. Mine has been passed over from 7th two years running so I need all the points I can get. but do rate it fairly, I'm sure you'll be shocked and amazed!

Well done for yours. Very best wishes.

Peter

khanh dang wrote on Apr. 9, 2017 @ 16:40 GMT
do phuot gia re Thank you for presenting a nice essay

khanh dang wrote on Apr. 10, 2017 @ 03:05 GMT
can ho cao cap millennium quan 4 la du an can ho cao cap canh quan nhat. co ket noi voi cac vung trong yeu rat tot

khanh dang wrote on Apr. 13, 2017 @ 02:12 GMT
http://anthienlyquan9.com/thong-tin-du-an-an-thien-ly-quan-9
/ la du an dat nen moi tai quan 9

khanh dang wrote on Apr. 13, 2017 @ 02:14 GMT
http://anthienlyquan9.com/thong-tin-du-an-an-thien-ly-quan-9
/
> la du an dat nen moi tai quan 9

khanh dang wrote on Apr. 15, 2017 @ 01:48 GMT
http://www.giaphatland.vn/properties/ban-can-ho-chung-cu-mil
lennium-masteri/
Căn hộ Millennium Masteri dự án chung cư tọa lạc tại Bến Văn Đồn - Quận 4 - View sông, dự án căn hộ Millennium Masteri 47tr/m2

khanh dang wrote on Apr. 26, 2017 @ 02:45 GMT
du an can ho chung cu masteri an phu quan 2. mang lai cho cu dan mot cuoc song thuong luu

Sophie Miller wrote on May. 15, 2017 @ 09:55 GMT
http://corporateofficedata.com/retail/walmart/

Hello! I really liked your story. Thank you!

Login or create account to post reply or comment.

Please enter your e-mail address:
Note: Joining the FQXi mailing list does not give you a login account or constitute membership in the organization.